The Temple of Moruk

Fluxarc
Kan: 6,426.60 

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Fluxarc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:03 am

The Temple of Moruk

The main cavern. Probably where most of the fighting takes place. It's roughly circular, twenty by twenty football fields wide (It was once the site of a thriving Aztec settlement, after all). At the center of the cavern is the main temple, surrounded on all sides by a misty chasm - with a natural underground lake about 200 feet below- some two hundred feet at its widest point, and about 90 feet at its most narrowest point. A single, very fragile rope-and-wood bridge leads over the misty chasm to the temple. Three narrow caves provide entrance into the cavern- one for each participant, at the Southeastern, Southwestern, and Northern ends of the cavern.

Temple of Moruk, Main Chamber

This is the main chamber of the temple, accessible from a tall flight of steps leading up the temple face. Arrayed along the chamber are statues of past vessels of Moruk, great warriors of the Omatucai. And at the end of the chamber- large as a football field on its own- is the graven figure of Moruk itself, hooded and mysterious, an air of deep menace about it.

PROLOGUE

Leagues beneath a remote forest in South America lies the long-forgotten temple of a mysterious Aztec cult known only to a few keen scholars of history.

They were called the Omatucai.

And they worshipped the dark deity Moruk.

At the height of their power, the Omatucai would carry out a savage ritual at every full moon. Beneath a graven image of Moruk, the Omatucai's strongest warriors would gather for a bloody, cruel ritual scrimmage- a battle to the death.

When all but one warrior remained, this last brave would be sacrificed to Moruk, a vessel to enact the cruel god's wicked fury until the next ritual battle.

No one knows how or why, but, like a midnight flame caught in a great wind, the Omatucai vanished suddenly and completely.

Until today.

A team of explorers, stumbling upon the Omatucai's Great Temple, unwittingly awaken the slumbering god Moruk. Moruk consumes their minds, and the explorers tear at each other till they are all bloodied and dead. And then, its insatiable bloodlust unquenched, Moruk sends out tendrils of its twisted will, touching the minds of three warriors from three of the four spirit realms- A Death God, a Quincy, and a Denizen of Hell.

Taken by an inexplicable will, the warriors find themselves drawn to the temple, and there they go, unaware of the dark purpose which calls them- a battle to the death, a sacrifice of warrior's blood to awaken a dark god whose hellish will would cover every world in terrible darkness ...

Participants/ Posting Order- Aegis, Pheonix-chan, Flux-stuff

I guess the first posts will be how your character is drawn to the temple. And then ... whamma-bamma-kaboom!!! Well, before all that, once all characters have entered the cavern (main pic), all entrances will seal themselves. They will stay sealed until there is a victor, at which point Moruk will awaken, and attempt to consume the victor's soul. Only once Moruk has been defeated will the exits be unsealed.

I've put myself last on the posting order so hopefully my last spar gets reviewed and I can update my stats before making my first post. I think its best if we all include our stats in the first post (no links, if possible), just so if you'd like to update it down the line you can, and we'd still be able to review each other's profiles for this particular event.

So, now all that crap's outta the way. Ladies, gentlemen ... break a leg. Someone else's.

Last edited by Fluxarc on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 622
'I do not stand by, in the face of evil'
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 2,559.60 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:05 am

Quincy Stronghold :Main Palace Of Warhwelt
Lost in thought, while seated on an icy throne in a snowy winter castle was a calm looking old man with grey white hair, long white apparel and brown leather sandals. His name is Crimson Max and he was the Quincy Grandmeister, current guardian of the stronghold whilst the Emperor had his timed nap.

However, something tugged his mind and made him feel uneasy. He battled mentally with an urge, much like a call of duty to rid the world of more impurities than he'd ever done since time. It first felt like a choice but steadily became domineering and persistent with a vile, sinister aura enforcing it.

Suddenly, a orb-like manifestation of clear water became prominent in the room, wobbling and hovering in the epicenter as though a crystal mirror had been summoned. The old man assumed a curios posture as he watched his reflection and awaited any sudden changes, one which occurred a few seconds later by turning mud black and sucked in all living creatures in the room like a vacuum.
Human World:Temple Of Moruk
The old man had found himself before a temple of eerie vastness, filled with green miasma and protruding earthen structures. Evenmoreso, he felt the urge from earlier become a lot stronger and knew this place or someone, was beginning to mess with him.

Nonetheless, with the mindset that he could just leave and he quickly attempted to do so. Calling forth a massive pillar of light,[1] it decimated the surrounding earth and earthen protrusions within a 10m radius of himself, as it attempted to transport him back to his castle to no effect.

Unable to transport himself back, he was left with no options than to explore his surroundings and figure out why he was summoned here and whom is responsible for that.

He made his way across a thin wooden bridge and up a tremendous flight of stairs to meet three cave-like entrances.

He went straight ahead into the Northern exit.
[1]Himmelslicht: A Quincy ability to call down a portal in the form of a vertical pillar of light that can be used to travel between realms. Multiple Quincy focusing together can hold open a Himmelslicht for a longer period of time.

[Battle Summary]
Division
Wandenreich
RankSoul Level
Grandmaster55
Zanpakutou
The Belief
Powers & Abilities
Reiatsu [ S+ ]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Blut Arterie [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. The concept of blut is totally nonexistent to me as I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Blut Vene [ E ]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [ S+ ]

Most would suspect I am a literal machine. The stamina reserves I carry are so incredibly vast that none have ever seen me tire. No matter the non-lethal wounds , no matter the effort expended, I seemingly will continue to advance without end. It would likely take moving heaven and hell to tire me out.

Reiatsu Control [S+]
I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
Reishi Channeling is accurate, with excellent control and long blasts range
  • Channeling arrows now ranges 1-100 at a time
    Sankt bogen unlocked for users
    Arrow strength is fully controlled
    Arrows can create 5-15 meter wide craters
    Arrow form can be modified
    Spell casting is done at standard ginto cost
    Blut use is simultaneous
Weapon technique [ A ]

Expert no more, I am now recognized as a master of weapon's art. Masters are the best-trained with weapons, it's hard to grasp the concept of their feats. In fact, masters are so well versed with any kind of weapon combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. They need only to pick up a weapon before they instantly become proficient in it. The first time they pick up a weapon, they can spar with masters, the first time they use a bow, they can hit bulls-eyes. Even magical, or other weaponry that they should not understand comes naturally to them. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of any weapon allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision to graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both. Their understanding of time, zone and balance allows them to attempt and recover from techniques that would leave a lesser artist dumbfounded. The opponent's anatomy and movements are an open book, with long range weapons they can hit smaller and distant targets as masters can instantly tag 3 rigorously running bush rat simultaneously half a city away while being blindfolded. With mid range weapons, they have complete control over how much force is used.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming that I can even land a hit.

Hierenkyaku [ S ]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of being at 5 places at once. These speed clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Epithet Mastery[D+]

2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.
word count: 1205
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 3,559.80 

RP Leader

Re: The Temple of Moruk

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 pm

Ragmuir moved, pacing silently and steadily through the narrow stairs down the nether-universe. Old Flames Ragmuir, Eyes Of Timeless, the omniscient one, former lord and retainer of the nether-universe, he's treated a rank above even the demon-king and often times called the distant relative of the gatekeeper, Oz**s. So, he'd move?
"Depart through Asherm Route, for Moruk, your novel awaits you"
Though a whisper, there was an archaic depth and tone to that voice. Barely through the opened chamber doors that led to Seke's throne room(within the nether-universe), he tapped his staff softly against the concrete grounds and whispered in ancient, rasp voice. Ragmuir saw nothing but prophesies, trances and designated future. His reality perception had meshed so greatly with his foresight, he'd barely separate them anymore.

Down his spine, a chill travelled. Seke grew rather restless on the throne he once sat confidently and with great charisma. The faded pieces of forgotten memories slowly shimmered within his head and bonded together, filling his thought with a familiar yet distant scenery, these unknown memories made Seke's stomach wary. Strangely, Seke never ventured out into the dystopic lands, however, a strong yearning to visit this one blossomed, a strong desire he couldn't resist, a link he couldn't severe. The sudden surge of desire wasn't natural, it grew more intense by the fleeting moments, he wanted to confirm something, he wanted to confirm what these sceneries and memories were. He had never been there but yet, it felt like another home to him all too abruptly.

"Wh......"
Before he'd respond and question his abrupt appearance, Ragmuir sank back into his shadows and hazed away into the grueling darkness, leaving him stranded in overflowing thoughts and ancient memories as the words he formed clogged his throat and rendered him inaudible for a while.

"Open up, Ganthel. I've got no choice but to rid this feeling swiftly"
He ordered then mumbled to himself, sighing at every turn in a rather frustrated and agitated manner. He just couldn't figure out what these sudden memories were all about and if the answers laid within the depths of these sceneries, he might as well pay a visit to whatever or whoever toyed with his memories and no, it wouldn't be a mediation but rather, through a violent and forceful means. "What exactly does Old Flames know about this? Perhaps, is he behind this? Not like I don't entertain such surprise events but if I'm being toyed with by an imposter. . . Well, till the moment comes, even I can't tell what I'll potentially do"

The gehenna gate manifested before him and yanked open at once. It linked directly to the location of Asherm Route, the world tree - Yggdrasil. A tree whose branches connected worlds, and roots connected listless times from past and future. Shortly being sucked into the gehenna gate, Seke rolled over soft autumn leaves and dried branches, rustling the settled leaves as he appeared before the endlessly tall tree -Yggdrasil. On the spot where his roll ended, he felt his right arm clash against something metallic on the ground, while the sharp pain flourished from the collision, he appeared rather curious at what he made contact with. He sprang up, dusted the leaves off his body and approached the metallic structure without haste, fixing a curious stare at the leaf-covered metallic template. At yggdrasil's base, a template with several carvings and inscriptions was covered by fallen leaves and extending inactive roots. Clearing off the leaves to further examine it, a droplet of water fell onto the bead found at the top of the templatr, it caused a sudden spark to be reignited, litting the rims and inscriptions with sparkles of emerald lights. Seke startled at first, went down a knee with sparkling interested eyes, kneeling close to carefully and closely examine these inscriptions. These inscriptions were glyphs and symbols neatly and keenly carved, and vividly written so as not to lose form through the endless course of whiling time. These symbols and glyphs were no mere symbol, they were part of the several forgotten languages that couldn't travel through times, rather, they were substituted. At a first glance, the symbols and glyphs appeared strange and unreadable but with more memories born from the intense focus and keen eyes he set on the dazzling glyphs and symbols, Seke began to understand everything he saw and tapped carefully at intended symbols.

A flash across the small puddle of water around the template caught and set Seke's eyes above, staring inquisitively at the object that shot down from space. He caught a faint glint in the dark, cloudless sky, his face tightened, his eyes narrowed, trying to take in what this sudden glint could be but as time passed, this faint glint became bigger and brighter until it occupied every inches of Seke's eyes and Seke himself was unable to look above anymore. The spire of light, that was once a faraway glint, ensphered Seke and transported through dystopic and forgotten lands, some of the lands he saw in his memories, while some new to his eyes. He was completely absorbed and taken in by how strangely calming and nostalgic these fleeting sceneries he was felt, still, he hasn't visited these lands once.
Just as he continued to marvel within the odd beauty of the dystopic lands, the transportation ended and he was ejected out forcefully before a tunnel entrance at the southeastern part, which at the outer-end, had a questionable aura to it. But with literally zero care in the world, Seke took his first step and continued his walk into the cavern.

Level: 53

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Demonic Authority [C]

I can completely hide up to C reiatsu; partially control C+; cannot control B or higher, unless I use a special device
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate and has minimal loss.
    Demon's-Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am able to cast some I am able to command Greater Hellfire, albeit only being able to manifest a quarter of their full potential.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Greater Demons.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am able to cast some I am able to command Greater Devil Arts, albeit only being able to manifest a quarter of their full potential.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Greater Demons.

Weapon Mastery [E]

At this level, my use of combat device are nothing but a joke, and could end up turning me into a jester rather than the brave warrior which I intend to be. I show total lack of weapon knowledge and have no idea what to do with them. At this point any attack carried out would be purely based on instinct or guesses. My attacks are imprecise, and could leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. When only using this art without focus, it would most likely blow up in my face, while solid impact would end up knocking a the weapon out of my hand.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Immorality [C]

At this point my voice has become as loud as the average demon. When I speak and manifest my curse, it is hard to ignore its status as a weapon.
  • Demon's Blood:At this level I have gained mastery over my second ability, and can now partially use a third.
  • Devil Gene:At this level I can now make use of a full use of my "Flow Arts", and have also gained the ability to partially use it even without activating my Devil Trigger.

word count: 1732

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Though she did not know it, Kara was the last of the three summoned souls to arrive.

Kara had been investigating a spiritual anomaly in Northern Africa, flagged by the 13th Division's Scientific Bureau, when suddenly her mind was invaded by a force of terrifying evil. It ripped her thoughts apart, replacing them with a pounding bloodlust. Kara had blacked out, and when she awoke she found herself in a deep forest, standing outside a tunnel entrance almost entirely concealed by dense flora. Compelled by the dark force in her mind, Kara had pushed into the tunnel ...

And now, sandal-clad feet sunk into the damp, mossy floor at the mouth of the southwestern entrance to the sprawling underground cavern, and Kara slowly pushed down the hood of a dark tan cloak. With eyes wide with wonder despite deep misgivings, Kara surveiled the magnificent sight of what had to be the remains of some ancient civilization.

Kara's steps were short and unhurried as she proceeded farther into the cavern, head moving one way and then the other, eyes roving keenly, taking in the world around her in minute detail. A mysterious blue light bathed the cavernous space, reflecting off pools of water scattered randomly about. Shadows and dark crevices seemed to waver, as though possessed by spirits newly roused from a century-long slumber. Silence reigned with a cast-iron grip, so absolute that Kara could almost hear every single drop of water as it broke upon the cavern's floor from the ceiling thousands of feet overhead. Some five hundred meters ahead of her the cavern floor came to a curving end, the edge of what Kara suspected was some kind of gap; a bluish mist shifted sleepily about that edge, and beyond it was an island of sharply carved rock.

And on that island was a temple.

Just like that, the strange but overwhelming psychic compulsion that had brought her here took hold of Kara again, and she gritted her teeth, thinly smothering a pained moan as she dropped to one knee, her right hand clenched over her right temple, eyes shut tight.

As she struggled to regain her wits, Kara became aware of the two souls who'd been summoned as she had.

Shinigami...? No ... Kara concentrated on the spirit pulses, and found that it helped her push back the unexplained psychic invasion. Quincy ... and a Sinner. Powerful. There's a disruption in their reiryoku ... Not unlike mine ...

Kara then understood that the two souls had been forcefully compelled to this place, just as she'd been. And in them she could sense the same alien malevolence as she felt in her own soul, like something evil and serpentine unfurling in the depths of her soul, its dark whisper filling her mind with unwanted desires ... A terrible need to rip and crush and destroy.

Finally subduing the darkness in her mind to a point where she could think clearly again, Kara stood, and her eyes fell again on the great temple on the island across the misty chasm. As she took it in, a certainty grew in Kara's mind. Whatever had influenced she and the two others here lay within that temple.

Not wanting to announce her presence yet, Kara jumped hundreds of feet into the air and took hold of one of the rocky structures coming down from the ceiling.

She would investigate the others first. And then investigate the darkness she sensed within the temple.

The dark whisper pierced Kara's mind anew, and she pushed it back, trying to keep her sanity as she began flash-stepping from one hanging rock to another, making her way towards the southeastern entrance and the Sinner who'd appeared there.

OOC - The tunnels open into the cavern. So I guess we're all in the cavern now. :p
Level: 70

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [S+]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [S+]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [S]

I've become near mechanical in composition.No matter how rigorous the activities are, or how much of a beating I take I seem to carry on with no problem. Being able to tire me out would take a mountainous effort.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Cannot control reiatsu at all, unless a device does it.
  • Cannot channel reiatsu.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Cannot cast kidou or cero.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [S+]

One might say that as a Grandmaster at this level, I have ascended to a different plane altogether. My grasp of the art's theory and its application is as instinctive as breathing. My body moves as needed or desired without thought, leaving the full power of my mind to plot a course of action ... or consider what to have for dinner, if the opponent is sufficiently below my level. My control of force is such that an opponent might not even feel the strike that injured them, or be left wondering how a graze on one side blew a hole in the other. Every apparent opening is a gambit. Every technique leads to a branching variety of others as if leading the opponent in a dance. And of course, I could probably win multiple bar fights in while sitting comfortably at home.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [C+]

(Shikai/Resureccion): 4th ability unlocked, 3rd ability mastered.

word count: 1293
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Aegis Raiu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:43 am

The old man walked deeper into the pitch wide cavern with his left gloved hand tucked into his pocket while his Quincy Zeichen(cross) dangled freely on his right wrist. He remained curious and alert as he glanced over the various statues and unknown inscriptions on the wall.

He'd covered at least a 100m when suddenly, he felt the spirit presence of another being enter the cavern. One he'd never confronted but had a familiar feel to it. Remembering one such intrusive threat by some vile spirit which was explained to be a message from hell by one of his Upper Sternritters. Whom had called those hell dwellers Togabito. Crimson was certain the spirit presence he felt now possessed similar feel or at least were of the same race as that sinister spirit, and if so, it needed to simply not exist anymore. And though he intended to execute punishment to this creature for its race's rude shortcomings, he found his hate steadily grew out of proportion inexplicably.

Just then, Crimson frowned and paused in a bid to pinpoint his exact location which took nearly a quarter of a second, before he pushed himself forward in accelerated steps without the use of a speed technique, sending the stagnant dust beneath his feet flying backwards at every step as he moved.

Suddenly, he felt a second, rather feint presence enter the cavern from the same direction as the Togabito, causing him to halt almost several hundred meters from visual perception and calmed himself.

He_Crimson, possessed supreme observatory skills by means of Reiryoku sensing, making it nearly impossible for anything to escape his perception, but this second being was fleeting, as though non-existent. And for the first time in this mysterious world, he spoke calmly in deep, cracking voice Shinigami?... Very well.

He found it odd that the second presence resided in the ceiling above and still out of sight, he then decided to seat atop a small rocky protrusion to await their appearance given they both headed his way after all.

He would retrieve and unseal a single tube from his left pocket, before covering the lid with his left thumb. We may just make this our tombstone. He inaudibly pronounced.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 375
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:54 am

Now within the cavern, the strange feeling, he once felt back at the nether-universe, overwhelmed him just as he stepped into the ominous environment that had a dense evil aura hanging mid-air aroind it, this aura didn't repulse Seke, rather, Seke embraced and didn't fear it, it was a similar kind that circulated through the whole of inferno. And again, more memories flowed in, this time with thunderous pounds of headache and sharp, piercing pain.

"Temple of moruk"
He spoke subtly, with a lost sense of confidence and pride. The expression, other than the blossoming pain which he'd ignored, was that of an adventurer stumbling upon an ancient, priceless relic that'd sailed ages. Within his widened, curious gaze, burned the scenes and images of everything he saw, the once-arrogant Lord tamed by the things he saw, stared intently and took in the entire landscape and terrain, not that he had forgotten his objective, this place was soothing and welcoming, a place that felt like his nether-universe, a location he might make a second home depending on the course of the soon-to-unfold events. Togabito sure are weird. Along with their twisted and odd sense of beauty.
The words, he knew never before- except "Moruk" that Old Flames mentioned- rolled out of his tongue without friction nor ado, fluently and doubtless, like he had known this place long before.

To further survey what was around here, he needed the minions he'd at his beckon and call, summoning them unhesitatingly.
"Come out"
From all over his body, ghouls of unknown kinds burst out and raced away from his body, crashing into the ground and bolting off into the lost, unseen distance while the three that had deep strong ties with Seke let out an ear-splitting screech and tore out violently from him, weaving and swirling up around him with their shadowy, semi-tangible form.

"There are more than just us. Not a confirmed reading, at least one or two. The malevolence, not ours, theirs. theirs. theirssssssssss"
Ecstanzo reported. Seke smiled softly, blinking repeatedly until he snapped out of his inquisitive state.

"So, how do we cook them? Are they the culprits?"
Seke asked, flashing his confidence and charisma through his mannerism- how he spoke, stood, took another step to visually explore the entirety of the cavern even further. Seke loved battling, afterall, he had his eyes out on the combat demon title and almost challenged the former combat demon, Azathoth without thinking twice.

"I don't know. I don't know, dimwit, find out yourself, find out yourself"
Ecstanzo returned, constantly scanning the entirety of the whole terrain with his red grimm eyes.

"But you know, Ecstanzo, nothing tastes better than brute-forcing everything with your fists. That pleasure is unriv...."
Cut halfway, Diablo grew frustratingly restless the instant it detected something that haboured great malicious intent within Seke's radar.

"What are you doing though? And who are you? Are you, by chance, the one that called m....."
Now, halfturned towards the direction Diablo nearly charged towards, he asked condescendingly and gave a bone-chilling stare through the corner of his eyes- not to intimidate but for him to grasp and poise her form.

"A female?"
He dropped a brow, taking in the figure's form from how her silhouette was shaped. However, he remained cognizant and stayed on high alert.
word count: 571

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:57 am

Sorry for the delayed response.

Phe, Seke shouldn't be able to sense Kara, his Demonic Authority/Spirit Energy Control being at C level. I'll just roleplay it in, but just for later on.

Hanging onto a rock pillar on the ceiling, Kara was surprised to sense the Quincy's spirit awareness shift in her direction.

The Quincy's reiatsu control is commendable. But besides the dark essence infecting his reiryoku, I sense no hostile intent from him...

Kara's eyes slowly lowered till they rested on the sinner below her.

This one, however ...

The Togabito had sent out a small horde of shadowy creatures in all directions, and summoned three more that writhed and crawled around his person. Everything about the Togabito screamed malice and wrath, even more so with the cavern's dark influence.

Kara felt that dark influence flare up in her mind, oozing like dark smoke around her thoughts and those feelings and memories that made Kara herself. The dark influence was trying to take over her mind, and her body. Kara fought back, and in doing so lost control of her physical body. She fell several hundred feet to the ground, sending up a thick plume of grey dust and cratering the ground.

Kara lay curled up on the ground, whipping her head from side to side as she fought to push the dark influence back.

Give me yoUR MIND!

NO!

Jaw firmly set and trembling, Kara struggled up to a knee, palms planted on the rough earthen floor in front of her, body shaking and arched forward. The spirit pulses of the Quincy and close-by Togabito grew fainter in her mind as Kara battled fiercely with the dark influence of the cavern.

word count: 290
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:07 pm

He sat quietly and waited for several minutes before getting impatient and widening his eyes to make use of his inbred visual vastness in respect to his mastery over the words, distance and accuracy. Like a ripple on a water surface he could feel and see nearly everything within this very cavern, down to the little crickets in the distance and the water droplets that separated from the many hanging stalagmites. This was a place made entirely of Reishi and was his to govern, shape or destroy, it simply suited his taste. These were simply thoughts that raced through his mind as he watched the different beings several hundred meters before him.

Suddenly, the hostility in the air now took physical form in the shape of shadowy beast dogs and hyenas to call a few. Racing and colliding against oneanother in their multitudinous rampage towards every direction conceivable. And soon, they approached the seated old man with their jagged open teeth and accelerated mad sprints, threatening to claw away at him if he fails to get out of their way. Their master, the Togabito, then again birthed three more ghoulish creatures which stuck to his person as some sort of guards right after a screeching sound echoed through the nigh-empty space.

Meanwhile, the rampaging creatures insolently approached the Quincy Grandmaster without fear or worry in their steps. A single act which caused the now_angry old man to widen his teeth in a crazy broad smile as they drew closer, Perish that idea, you mongrels, he uttered before unleashing a swirling vortex of Reiatsu which caused his haori-like coat to remain suspended mid-air for the brief duration. He_Crimson, was not intent on making his presence known and revered as it usually is, but simply to command the surrounding and make the Reishi particles within to hear and obey.

Instantly, countless Reishi arrows of dense constitution and razor sharpness sprouted in a forward facing manner from the floor towards the incoming creatures in a 100m radius from him. Puncturing holes in many which simply lost their form to become dust, and some which fell but retained their physicality. Their numbers dwindled as the rest scattered to other directions.

Crimson would however, form a shadow[1] in his right palm and drop it to the floor to form a black portal behind him, from which an army of Quincy Soldats were stationed and only three hundred called out. You called, my Lord said the commanding officer of the Soldat battalion on a bent knee. You see these things? Find them, kill them, kill them all replied the old man who somehow wanted to do it himself. A few seconds later, a flying ghoulish creature was shot down in the distance by one of the summoned Soldats, as they all pulled their bow strings and darted into the eerie darkness in search of the creeping evil that lurked therein. Ghouls, death dealers, or dwellers of hell, the confrontation was gory as it was beautiful.

With his attention still on the Togabito and the Shinigami, he quickly deduced a clash was about to occur between the two and they would probably not come to him, so he in turn, would.

Though he didn't need one, he assumed a stance and bolted forward in two leaps before taking to the sky with a single Heilig Bogen and Pfeil already arced for fire. This Heilig Pfeil lacked even an atom of Crimson's reiatsu as it constituted entirely of sharp rapid rotating Reishi particles. The shot was fired. Aimed directly at the Togabito's half-turned face, lacking the intent of a surprise attack, it instead possessed speed and raw destructive power for testing stoic defenses if it at all existed.

In the instant the shot was fired, it silently tore through the air so fast, it would appear as though it had teleported to the untrained eyes. Whilst in actuality, it's speed was just as scary, easily threatening even masters of advanced speed movement. If successful, the Heilig Pfeil would explode[2] on impact, cratering a nigh 15m radius in a massive explosive display.
[1]Shadow: Haschwalth can create a large portal in the shape of a six-pointed cross by generating a shadow in his hand before dropping it onto the ground. Soldat can move through this portal to invade areas. Can be used by the Grandmaster and Emperor.
[2]Arrow damage potential equals a Hadou 73 spell
word count: 750
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Oh No. I didn't sense your reiatsu, not at all. I sensed your hostile/malicious intent, rather, my minion(s)
Seke, astonished, saw the lady fall from an unbelievable height, however, what caught his curiosity wasn't the height she fell from but her actions and how she remained unscathed.
"Battling something, is she?"
The demon lord mumbled, fixing his deadly stare at her while his minions continued their swirl.

It was faint but it persisted, the malicious intent that harboured great dread, it didn't come from this writhing lady but another target afar. With nothing but an overbearing weight of his vile reiatsu, it vented out with bundled strips of his solidified reiatsu lashing aggressively and whipping at random before calming down to adhere to his body in a similar sense like how an aura functioned. In a swift, sharp swivel that gave away his speed, Seke turned fully towards the direction of the oncoming arrow and lunged his fists in powerful rapid succession that'd disturb and rupture the settling winds and veer the arrow horribly off course, into the sunken gorges and grounds far beside him while any special effect it might've contained would trigger without prompt. His eyes narrowed and primed at the target his eyes may have caught well within the moment he noticed the vulgar intent.

"Fool! Only cowards attach themselves to the shadows and sneak a futile attack or two. Bet with me, I'll rip apart your jaws and feed them to these hungry souls that lay within my shadow"
He was appalled, he, despite a master cheat, despised such acts but does he really? Seething with contempt, he walked with his elongated limbs that moved with uncanny grace and enviable charisma. While he moved, his pace didn't deter nor slow but steady and resolute, as inexorable as the ghouls and spinning shadows overtaking him. It was filled with splendour and magnificent flair, comporting each and every action with disciplined mannerism and unrivalled arrogance. Still contemptuous, Seke's minions didn't stir awake with laughter or a glorious thump, they hrieked and cried with a devious snarl, letting the rims of their eyes(Seke inclusive) lit up with a fiery red glow. The wrathful presence he'd often suppressed enveloped him once more with a staggering desire to consume Seke into walking the path of a living disaster that wrecked havoc and snuff lives like candlelights. The reiatsu that glued tightly to his body flared like burning spot fire.

Seke hoarded the evil heart of men and souls of a countless many in his shadow, binding them
by chainss and words, and turning them into minions and mindless drones that did no bidding nor serve any real purpose nor played any vital role. They merely snarled, shrieked, chuckled and bawled, speaking in mutters and grating scrapes, sometimes cursing, sometimes hissing either in deep sorrowful regrets or wishful dreams.
word count: 490

Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:08 am

Struggling against the dark power invading her mind, Kara nevertheless aware of the changing tides of the battle around her; the many minions summoned by the Quincy; the swift surprise attack by the Quincy on the Togabito, which was quickly redirected. The arrow made impact, setting off a powerful explosion that rocked the cavern floor for many meters around. It's shockwaves thrust Kara off the ground for several feet, and she hit the cavern floor again with a loud thump. Kara cried out, not from the impact, but from the rising pain of the struggle to keep her mind intact.

I ... won't ... let you ... have my ... mind ...

Her years with the monks of the Order of Vigilants had been spent, for a good part, mastering the powers of the mind. Kara now drew upon those many years of mental conditioning, slowly pushing out the darkness like a mountainous boulder, until, poised at a precipice, Kara gave one last, jaw-bunching push, and the dark power was thrown from that precipice and out of her mind.

Kara's eyes snapped open, and in moments she was on her feet.

I'm free ...

Even as the thought came, Kara could feel the malicious power gnawing at the edges of her mind. She might be free, but it wouldn't be long before the dark power collected itself and launched another attack on her mind. Before then, Kara knew she had to find a way to destroy it.

She looked to her left. The Togabito was approaching the Quincy, both in the throes of instinctive bloodlust. The Quincy were hardwired to extinguish evil, and Sinners typically sought murder and mayhem, so Kara felt no real surprise that both parties were already at each others throats; even without the influence of the dark power haunting this place, the Quincy and Togabito would almost certainly have ended up in a bloody brawl.

And the Kara felt- by means of her advanced supernatural perception- the dark power shifting to the Quincy and Togabito who were poised to fight.

It's feeding off their malice ... And its hold on me is getting weaker ... What if ...?

Kara looked away to her right. The pyramid stood tall and ominous, surrounded by its moat. Kara could feel the darkness within, beating like a corrupted heart. She wondered if she could somehow get close enough to the source of the darkness to deliver a killing blow while the dark power was focused on the Quincy and Togabito.

It's worth an effort ...

Kara gave the two others one last glance.

Sorry, but before any more blood is shed, I need to try to end this. Hopefully before you both rip each other to shreds ...

With that, Kara spun around and took off, moving at full speed toward the moat and the pyramid beyond.

word count: 474
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 am

It traveled along the route of its trajectory with a single purpose. Darting at full thrust towards the Togabito when it happened, the revelation of a nigh godly level of speed and strength displayed by the hell dweller to thwart the arrow from its course and trigger its blue fiery explosion some meters away by punching and distorting the very air itself. Now the Quincy knew these little strengths and smiled, acknowledging the power of his current opponent. Yet, he watched and stood suspended on a Reishi plate he'd created after his jump to remain stable.

Then the Togabito muttered some words which weren't clear to the Quincy's hearing but seemed a lot like an aggressive challenge was being issued, judging by his mannerism and confidence display. Perhaps I should teach you your place, the old man said as he slowly descended to the cavern floor and began a slowly accelerating pace towards the Togabito, as his pupils appeared obviously infected by some vile black liquid, robbing it off any whiteness. He had lost control.

Suddenly, he shook his head and regained composure. Prompting him to stop moving as the whiteness returned to his eyes, he quickly sighted the second being, a female Shinigami who looked firm and ready to take on an army. She turned and darted off towards a pyramid in the distance which made Crimson rethink the purpose of his sudden appearance in this desolate land.

All he's known since stepping into this weird arena was destruction and the urge to kill. Perhaps he should give in, for he wanted the same thing as the evil spirit that tugged his soul and commanded his body.

Now with clear open eyes and the Togabito vermin about 50m ahead, he stretched forth his Bogen and manifested a Heilig Pfeil. While yelling, he let loose two powerful strings of blazing arrows in rapid succession which closed the gap in a heartbeat. With the first aimed for the ground inches before the Togabito to quake the very earth and disrupt the settled dust and sand in the area. Thus, creating a smoky veil and hopefully destabilize his target's footing. The second shot would sink itself into the left pelvic region of the brutish hell dweller before exploding immediately after, with a destructive capacity similar to the last one. The difference this time lied in the presence of Crimson's reiatsu etched into these arrows, ultimately making it comparable to even the highest level of Shinigami Shikai power output.
word count: 422
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:19 am

"Your murderous intent stinks."
He rebuked. He couldn't quite well see him, still, he felt his presence in the shadows, mid-air bound, ecstanzo deduced.
Even so, Seke strutted forward proudly, mannerism full of flair and arrogance, wrathful to the point the grounds cratered in in one single step. He relished the taste of chaos wafting in the air, the maliciousness that felt like the netherverse's. Seke seemed to have taken an odd liking to this place but his wrath was all over the places as ever, he peered with fiery eyes, remaining unusually cognizant and focused.

Ecstanzo screeched, warning and in that moment, Seke's senses tingled, he felt doom itself coming, that malicious intent graced with an urge to kill, Seke and his minions felt it, it bloomed out of nowhere, like a wildflower, almost unanticipated. He needed to act with haste, fast and indeed, without the slightest mistake, else, he'd be facing something more than few limbs blown apart. He'd end up in a life-threatening situation, well, they were sinners, they exactly didn't care about death but to be humiliated to this extent was unacceptable. But before he'd drown himself in thoughts, he whispered some words, cursed words, words that carved chaos and brought nothing but destruction from the darkest, uncharted parts of hell. Those words rolled out of his tongue freely, without restraints. It felt as though they were waiting to be spoken, there, behind his tongue the whole time.
"Abyssal Pillar Of Hell"
He enchanted, his sclera briefly crimsoned, shimmering shortly like a dying fire before returning to its usual state.

Three pillars of flames descended from nowhere with a massive thud, spiralling dust into the air and a matter of few paces before Seke. However, an arrow had slammed into the ground and rocked his foothold while the second whizzed at a remarkable pace, colliding and blowing off the pillars with relative ease in one massive, cataclysmic explosion. The fulmination extended beyond the point of collision, though, it'd appear less devastating than it'd have previously been. Still, the unfortunate Seke, that intended to zoom off on an amplifier, got caught within the expanding flames and impact that hurled him through the few rock formations. The minions did infact what they'd to mitigate the damage he'd incur by cushioning him from behind but the obvious fact remained that they couldn't do more than just cushion or prevent the explosion from happening at all. Fortunately, Seke didn't sustain no more than superficial cuts and bruises, while indeed, part of his attire was seared by the flames, his condition hadn't deteriorated by much. He grabbed the sides of the crumbled pile of rocks and stepped out from it.
You'd hear something cracking, snapping like bones in-between powerful jaws. No. It was something more than such subtle sounds, it was intense, the sound thundered with great malevolence, so much so, it gained corporeality. It carried the wrath and chaos of a demon freed from his own chains, from something that bound him to a set limit.

Ensphered by a dreadful air and lingering vengeance, his breath rolled fumes, his mouth belched flames.
his anger reeled out of control as his wraiths rose to the challenge, whirling and howling around(him) with unexpected aggressiveness. The terrain quivered, sizzling intensely with sparks of flames igniting all round the sinner and breaking into flames and fluttering embers, more often than not and eventually, dying out after a short-lived moment.

From the parted jaws of his wraith(one of), flames spun out wide from it, consuming all that met with it in a blazing inferno and in tandem, and with his right hand, Seke delivered a punch, one covered in twirling flames.

"Hell Fist"
The twirling flames met and merged with the wide and high spanning fire that came from one of his wraith, becoming more powerful and burning more furiously while running through the distance.
The urge to kill was slowly becoming more irresistible. It didn't feel natural, must've been the influence of this environment but even still, the man of hell paid it no heed, he simply savoured it because it was his nature, a sinner's nature.
word count: 717

Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:07 am

As the battle behind her intensified, Kara sped over the yawning chasm and landed on the island with the great ancient temple. Up the steps she went, her focus honed, and in seconds Kara was at the vast doorway with its heavy doorway hung with bronzed skulls and other morbid paraphernalia. The evil essence was the strongest here that she'd felt since entering the underground cavern.

The cavern shook from the battle between Quincy and Togabito. Kara looked back in time to see the Togabito unleash a hellish torrent of flames, which lit up the cavern like a blood sun. She took a deep breath.

I need to end th-

I see within you ...

Kara froze. The strange voice- cold and ominous- had reverberated through her mind without warning. She looked up at the great doors to the temple.

Who are you? she asked.

A hunger, asleep too long ...

Bracing her mind and body, Kara pushed open the doors; they creaked with a nerve-scraping loudness, but then went dead silence once all the way open.

A breathtakingly large hallway lay before Kara, wrapped in deep shadow; through the heavy murk Kara could make out the shapes of huge statues lining both walls. There was a hazy light several hundred feet ahead. With trepidation a low hum at the back of her skull, Kara began walking down the hall.

There is a sumptuous power within you, warrior. The voice came again, unbidden, and bone-chilling.

Kara's sense of ill-footing grew. Something wasn't right.

No, She thought. I will find the source of the darkness consuming those two outside, and I'll end it.

A noble sentiment, the dark voice said, fiendish amusement in its tone, but you underestimate me. You are- as are the other witless fools- puppets on the palm of my hands. Allow me to show you ... the power of Moruk ...

Kara realized- a half-second before the dark power seized her body and mind- what a terrible mistake she'd made. She should never have come into the temple. Beyond the temple's walls, she may have been able to resist the dark influence of this Moruk. But inside its lair, Kara stood no chance.

Moruk- the ancient bloodthirsty deity for whom this temple had been built- reached deep into Kara, finding a power there even Kara did not know of. In the blinding red flash of some psychic explosion, Kara felt her consciousness incinerate.

With an earsplitting bang, a trememdously powerful pillar of blood-red energy would erupt up through the top of the great temple, surging into the roof of the cavern like a god-sized jackhammer and sending a nerve-rattling, bone-jarring jolt through the entire cavern, which would begin trembling as though in the grips of a magnitude ten earthquake. Huge chunks of rock and earth and heavy clouds of dust would rain down from the ceiling onto the Quincy and Togabito as the new, frightening power within the temple continued to grow, its wrath and malice unlike anything either of the battling warriors may have ever felt.

word count: 520
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

The Temple of Moruk

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 am

Crimson watched his heilig pfeils close to gap in what felt like a heartbeat, racing furiously to achieve the task placed upon them by their master. Somehow they succeeded, while the first had hit the earth as instructed, the second met with three pillars of flame that descended from the ceiling.

Though Crimson noticed the screeching sound from one of the Togabito's minions and the lip movement that followed from the Togabito himself to call down his defense against the arrows, it all appeared as an act of defilement towards the Quincy. And that alone provoked him even more.

However, the impact of his arrows had rippled their effects on the targets they met, quaking the earth mightily and striking the pillars of flames swiftly to offset a catastrophic explosion that expanded enough to catch the Hell dweller off guard and sent him crashing through multiple rock extensions and into a slightly bigger rock bedding somewhere in the distance, creating an additional ten to fifteen meters between the two combatants.

Crimson could see everything clearly even under the dim lighting within the temple's cavern. He sighted the Togabito step out from the cratered part of the rock with partly burnt clothes and multiple skin cuts and bruises. Nonetheless, the injured demon didn't show signs of hurt, instead, he oozed intensified hatred and darkness as steamed smoke escaped his mouth and nostrils. Around him burst a short-lived flare of blazing fire that lit up the cavern enough to expose everything hidden in the darkness, even though for just a few seconds.

From one of the jaws of the wraiths closely wrapped around the Togabito, came a swirling, wide burst of intense flame, accompanied by a second flame blast from his right fist. The both flames merged together and expanded to great lengths as they raced towards the aged Grandmeister.

The sight was a spectacle, the brightness it brought along was magnificent as it was scary, and though it traveled from nearly 60m away, it closed the distance rather quickly.

Crimson smiled as he reached for two Seele Schneiders from the belt around his waist area. He knotted them unto his bow and readied for fire while he bid his time. Waiting until the inferno had gotten within 10-15m away before he sent them flying towards the flame. On contact with the flame, they instantly changed shape to form two cage like square blocks of Reishi[1], one above the other. Then they carved a pathway amidst the rapid encroaching disaster, enough for the other unaffected parts of the flame to race past Crimson and bring forth the destruction of most pillars and rock extensions comfortably seated behind the old man. It's force blew past with enough force to rock the man's hair and attire ferociously before the reoccurring explosive thundering it produced behind.

The Quincy had employed only a few abilities out of the many a Seeleschneider possessed. And somehow, only those with peak perceptive capabilities would clearly understand what had just occurred, taking note of the gluttonous measure at which the Soul Cutters devoured a large portion of the flame[2] to further expand its own power and carve out a path for its master.

Crimson tucked the five fingers of his right hand and pulled back a thin string attached to his Soul Cutters to regain possession of the unrivaled weapons which he placed back in its pouch around his waist area.

Now facing the Togabito once again, he motioned to step forward when a mighty light struck the roof of the cavern, causing a thunderous quake to seize the temple's timed calmness and destabilized his footing to the point of struggling to retain his posture. 'Shinigami,' Crimson scoffed under his breath as he looked towards the light encompassed area. But that was not all, the many giant rocks and stalagmites hanging on the cavern ceiling began to drop along with dust and other smaller stones.

'Ha, do you wish to crush me with my own weapon?' Crimson yelled, as all the falling rocks and debris within the cavern instantly disintegrated into countless tiny Reishi particles. Then just as quickly, they assumed the form of hundreds of downward pointing powerful broad swords made entirely of Reishi. They remained suspended on air and waited for the command of their master. This was merely an effect of his mastery of Reishi manipulation and he hadn't even tapped into what he could achieve with that alone. His arrows were his strength and weakness, his fear and courage but above all, they were his symbol of power over all living beings. The shape they took were entirely dependent on him and now, he caused them to fly, find and skewer the same being(the Shinigami) who had aggravated their creator.

Meanwhile, his attention which never drifted too far, returned sharply to the hell's demon about 50-60m before him when the dreaded aura took hold of him once more... Causing him to zoom off at full thrust on a plate of Reishi towards the Togabito. His Hierienkyaku had brought him about 5m to the right side of the demon with his Heilig Bogen set for fire, he then unleashed a barrage of one hundred arrows at the Togabito to form a wall of blue fiery goodness in an attempt to wickedly impale and ultimately ridicule any form of defense he could muster, if at all.

[1]Geldschrank (ゲルデシュランク, Gerudeshuranku German for "Safe"): Where he fires a single Seele Schneider at the intended target which stops in mid-air, surrounding the opponent with a high-density barrier of Reishi. Minuscule cuts created by Seele Schneider beforehand cause Reishi to flow out of the target's body as Uryū throws a Gintō at the ultimate Seele Schneider, causing the barrier to implode and culminate in an enormous explosion.
[2]Anhäufer (アンホイファ, Anhoifā; German for "Gatherer"): The Seele Schneider's second ability is to collect Reishi during combat by absorbing the opponent's attacks. The more Reiatsu and Reiryoku they release, the more powerful the Quincy wielding it becomes. Effectively, it allows an opponent's Reishi to become the user's. One can not fully absorb the opponent's attack, or absorb at all if the opponent's reiatsu control is higher than the users.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1058
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:20 am

He paraded more than just skills, he's had his fair share of battles and those came with truckloads of experience and whether or not they proved worthwhile against the demon all boiled down to an instant of superiority. However, for the man of hell, his arsenal proved to be as effective as hurling a pebble against a steel tank, that's right, it was simply useless. Just as he'd blown flames against the quincy, his foothold trembled as chunks and slabs of rocks began cascading while noticing the light that stretched upwards and rumbled the entire foundation of this cavern. Seke fought hard to maintain his stance and utilized an amplifier to land at a safer, more stable ground. Incapable of standing still and appearing pretty helpless anymore, he tapped into the malevolence that settled deep within him and drew out his latent powers, suspending the rocks around him midair by grasping the energy around them before exploding into million, harmless pieces that showered upon him.

"Echoes Of Sin, Netherworld & Cecid"

Once again, he felt the oppressive malevolence from the Quincy and he too responded with a fiery roar while turning towards him only to be faced with fast approaching arrows. Seke's roar lingered and that ear-splitting scream came with a massive wave of cold energy that burst out from his skin and flushed over everything in a three-sixty manner. The intense cold turnrd the moisture in the air into a wall ice that trapped the multiple arrows in-between and embrittled them to a state that they'd crumble upon subtle pressure.
The walls of ice shattered into million coruscating crystals as he waved at the quincy a cold wind. His onslaught continued, intercepting the quincy's further movement and pinning him with tight bundles and wraps of unseen energy that'd entangle and bound his body to a spot midair. Though he knew it wouldn't be enough or so he believed, he'd hoped to momentarily halt him while the cold washed all over his body, freezing and staking him with several rising ice spikes of great sizes and density.

Forgive my description for being shabbier than normal.
word count: 366

Return to “Missions”