District 6ix

Itsu
Kan: 108.75 
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Itsu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am

A district flooded with Mechanical Artificial Intelligence, also know as; 'Mai'. Mai are robots programmed to flush, kill, or apprehend any living organism found within it's territory. The whereabouts as to how they are been created is an utter mystery left to unfold only to the brave. District six is highly protected by thousands if not millions of Mai of different variation, ranging from; Mai-Humans, Mai-Animals, Mai-Drones, etcetera etcetera. These mechanical soldiers can record, analyze, and adapt to the workings of a target, applying the knowledge they've experienced to further improve their defense, responsiveness and how they approach a threat. On encountering a target, the rest of the Mai in that district auto upgrades their natural functioning stats to the received data, eliminating any weaknesses they might have possessed before. They also grow limitedly resistant to the element or hakuda skill used on them. So also they can quickly rebuild and reform their body parts if not totally destroyed and have unlimited fire power with varieties of ranges.  Amidst an army of Mai lies a Portal. A portal situated right in the center of a Kratom Crazy Sprinkles Cupcake vending machine resting idle next to an abandoned coffee shop. The portal will only reveal itself by flashing on and off a blue light at regular intervals if a medallion gets 3 meters to it's proximity.

Base stats
MAI

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [S+]

Most would suspect I am a literal machine. The stamina reserves I carry are so incredibly vast that none have ever seen me tire. No matter the non-lethal wounds , no matter the effort expended, I seemingly will continue to advance without end. It would likely take moving heaven and hell to tire me out.

Zanjutsu [A]

Expert no more, I am now recognizes as a master of the art. Masters are the best-trained in Zanjutsu. In fact, masters are so well versed in sword combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of the blade allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Updates made
@Aegis Raiu @Akugaranwa Itachi @Danty
Last edited by Phantom-T on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total. word count: 682
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
ANYA BRIGGS
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 880.05 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:49 pm

That single jump into the portal, though not familiar with where he'd end up next was better than being lost at a spot. Now he was carried through countless ripples of fine wavery colors towards a bright light at the end which caused him to squint his eyes in an attempt to adjust to the new environment.

Upon re-entry into a desolate office like locality with broken glass structures and the painful gaze of this dimension's version of a sun. A lot appeared different from his last stop, and quickly he randomly moved his feet a few steps as he remembered the crystallizing effect of where he had left, trying to ensure it wasn't the same case for this seemingly modern world. Seeing no such thing take place he once again resumed composure, held tightly unto his sealed zanpakuto and walked over to the window to get a better glimpse of his current predicament. 'What happened to this place? Who the hell is doing this and where is everyone?

As frustration once again began to take over the young lad, it birthed even more anger towards whatever brought him here. His gaze caught sight of a moss encompassed city with dilapidated structures and immobile machineries littered across the plane.

It was morning and the sun's rays reflected on nearly every shiny surface, thus brightening the glass building and all within it. He'd stare around him to see if he could find any clues as to where this was or at least what time and year it was, for even those long since eluded him.

Soon, he'd found a drawer by the left section of the office which he walked to and opened, the first of 5 drawers was filled with countless files possessing names of workers and company policies. 'Oscorp corporation?...' he wasn't done thinking out loud when he heard a noise in one of the drawers behind him. 'Who's there? the little man inquired, drawing his zanpakuto with his right arm. Suddenly, a small hand sized metal creature shaped like a spider quickly exited from one of the drawers and jumped once, attempting to latch unto the boys face but would be cut in two with his blade before contact could be made. But even more confusing was the way the two separate bodies hit the floor and suddenly began emitting a purple gas and a high frequency pitch sound as though trying to alert someone or something of the boy's presence and current location.

Nothing made sense to the young boy named Killy, he swiped his knee length cloak to the side as he tried to block his nose with his left radio ulnar, unfortunately he already inhaled a good portion of the gas. He grew anxious and instinctively attempted to exit his current proximity. Looking around to grab whatever clue he could find, he picked up a rusty metal briefcase laying on the office table and ran toward the door, opened it and looked down the flight of stairs to sight gunned metal men race up toward the office.

'What? he questioned before running the opposite direction and through the broken glass windows. And out of the insanely tall 200 storey building, placing the metal briefcase beneath his right biceps as he landed with his right side, with it acting as some form of cushion against the fall, but even more so was his equally insane physical conditioning which kept him unaffected.

Picking himself up and taking off before the humanoid metal soldiers would pick up on his location. He was gone, at least behind a small abandoned car for now, small blood droplets exited his nose and unto his white Nikka, he was bleeding through the nose, probably as a result of the gas he inhaled earlier or the fall.

Desperate for solutions, the boy quickly searched his breast pocket for the purple potion he picked up from the crystal plane, but before he could fully open it_it slipped and fell. The glass bottle broke and spilled over several broken shards and the concrete floor. Still, the boy took a small portion left on the broken shard and gobbled it down, hoping this liquid he'd kept for so long would come to his aid somehow.

Nonetheless, he remained desperate to survive and attempted to open the briefcase for anything he could find, this was because he'd never seen his own blood since he became a Shinigami and the feeling was slightly unsettling, especially in this uncanny situation.

It opened and from it fell a large number of paper sheets that flew to the wind, a scroll and a purple potion, reflexively he caught the potion while the scroll fell unto the wet floor, 'Great, another scroll and potion, he said, and before long, the grounded scroll glowed a sudden brightness which called his attention.

Intrigued, the boy picked it up and viewed its content which read ...Admist an army of Mai lies a Portal. A portal situated right in the center of a Kratom Crazy Sprinkles Cupcake vending machine resting idle next to an abandoned coffee shop. The portal will only reveal itself by flashing on and off a blue light at regular intervals if a medallion gets 3 meters to it's proximity.
Additional info due to potion: Head North where the sun is always brightest.

Before he could finish, he noticed he had stopped bleeding and wondered if it was a result of the potion he ingested, either way that liquid became a prized possession for him if he wished to survive this madness.

He thought about what had just happened with the scroll and wondered what would happen if he used more of the liquid on it. And so he did, not caring what the repercussions might be, he emptied the new potion on the scroll. 'The route to a secret pathway is South, away from the sun's blessing and beneath a large school bus, the tunnel that was built beneath the big city for those seeking refuge from the chaos above, BEWARE, even beneath_death lurks.'

When he was done going through the letters, the scroll remained steady while the boy assimilated what he had read, now with a better understanding of at least his current task and what was required of him. He would then decide what route to follow while avoiding attention as much as possible.

He chose South and just like the last realm he was sent to, he kept his eyes peeled for other combatants and any possible surprise attacks from the terminators, a name he felt befitting for their outlook.

Stretching his hand to pick up some pieces of paper that exited the brief case, he tried to understand what was written therein but couldn't, it possessed analogs, anagrams, catalogs and other foreign languages unfamiliar with the boy, and to avoid further confusion he tossed the paper to the side and focused on what he knew best, stealth and assassination.

In a sonic burst of shunpo, he hoped to get passed a few grounded drones that headed his way from the near distance. Unfortunately, having stepped out of his hiding place, he soon realized his current speed proved futile against their dead shot precision.

It sounded like a whistling pitch in his ear resulting from the blast, one which sent dust and debris into the air. He was blasted a few meters away and into a small hall regardless of his shunpo transition, his head pounded and his eyes tried to adjust to the clouded room. From the hole in the wall thus created, a couple of robotic gun men stepped into the hall, unloading nearly countless fire which Killy effortlessly evaded with some sort of forward advance, evasive speed dash till he was face to face with the first and slashed it diagonally from bottom right to top left, but this time it would hit and give off a clang sound, signifying no apparent damage was dealt to the machine man, as metal came in contact with metal. 'What?' he wondered in astonishment, it was either these versions had far thicker skin or zanjutsu was completely useless against them or perhaps he simply needed more power. For now, he quickly retreated with a couple of summersaults while trying to avoid as much incoming bullets as possible.

Something was different with these three, they felt nigh infallible but even that was hardly so, Killy was simply being careful considering his first experience with machine in this realm. They moved in coordinated steps as they dropped their guns and dashed towards Killy in a speed equivalent to the sonic level[1] he had used before them earlier. They were adapting fast but the little boy was still oblivious to this, though he had his suspicions. Their steps were planned and they all moved in tandem from his frontal and both sides they approached and landed a few sword strikes and stabs themselves unto the young lad. With power lacking in their strikes,[2] thus, left Killy completely unaffected as well. However, it was the utter shock from their sudden change in tactics that delayed the young boy enough to get hit and now he began to pick up on traces of what was going on, he felt they were gaining knowledge of his movement speed and battle prowess by sight alone, adapting and gaining the capabilities they witness. These were the thoughts that raced along the boy's mind as he regained full understanding and control of his mind, body and the severity of his current situation. 'They're getting better with time... Tsk, I have to leave this place or device a means to destroy these pesky robots.'

Now he was being careful with showing any new skill nor moving passed the speed level they were currently used to and utilizing, and for that he had second thoughts towards calling forth his zanpakuto for assistance.

They paused, only to assume thoughtful strike positions and spring forth towards the boy once again but this time with a unison stab towards his torso, of which he assumed a much faster shunpo step of the super sonic[3] range to sidestep and unleash a dazzling bright beam of intense hotness[4] from his left eye towards the three heads of the robot men, effectively frying their inner electrical components and leaving most of their bodies unaffected.

They emitted black smoke that smelt like burning wire, but that was not enough. He thought of what to do, peering through the small hall, much less a restaurant, and as a result, Killy unturned every gas cylinder, allowing them to leak completely while the grounded machines struggled to regain locomotive capabilities.

The scarred young boy simply lit one of the burners and instantly exited the restaurant at full shunpo burst to about a few blocks away, waiting for the predetermined explosion to occur, and without warning, the building exploded in its entirety, releasing ghastly fumes and tossing aside broken glass and debris at full speed. The building crumbled and the three terminators were dead and buried for good...or so it seemed. Killy was still yet to begin his journey and he's luck already exposed this much to him, perhaps even luck alone can suffice for now.

Even more so, he spoke too soon as hundreds of robotic bats ascended from beneath the collapsed building and some other buildings close by. 'Suddenly, rotten luck huh? I guess I don't have a choice... Make them understand, Sakenomi no Arashi' he yelled, and as the horde of mechanical bats swarmed against him, he lifted both palms and erected a dome-like forcefield over a 30m radius, burning away as they came in contact with the erected barrier.

Still, they pestered and kept falling till the boy dematerialized it and instead released a full body blast of electrical pulse which deactivated and fried the pesky creatures within a 40m radius completely, they were all dead, numbering close to a hundred and fifty at least.

The city was scanty at but slowly became alive with machines of different forms. Then suddenly, the earth quaked, and it did so again. 'What now?' he asked as he turned to sight what it was behind him and lo, a gigantic mechanic scorpion with rapid fire ammunition at different parts of its body. Killy knew taking on this would only lead to attracting more as all his previous battles have all seemingly attracted danger to himself. He chose the wiser decision of pursuing the way out with all his guts and gusto, swearing to engage only those who get in his way with destruction and utter decimation. He was provoked now more than ever, he no longer wanted to think nor understand, but simply kill anything that tries to stop him. Effectively, he vanished from sight at the top of his Shunpo speed, leaving behind a puff of smoke as he dashed South.
[1]Sonic level speed here refers to speed stats level A

[2]Here simply meant the robots already started gaining Killy's stats and by so doing also inherited his poor strength.

[3] Super sonic refers refers to A+ speed.

[4]This intense hotness is Killy's eye beam gadget shooting forth a hadou 35 blast.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 2235
Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 1,067.75 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 pm

It was hot air that woke him up with the stench of oil and metal oozing. Aoshi opened his eyes weakly and slowly as his senses returned to him slowly. He sat up, taking in his new environment while looking around half surprised and half aware of the situation on ground hence the next move he was to take was already obvious.

Aoshi slowly rose to his feet, he moved both his legs to return them back to life for they were half dead since he had laid at a single point for long time. ”This again? A new dimension(location), new surrounding and probably new threats.”

Aoshi thought for a moment. When he was sure both his legs were alive did Aoshi check his body for possible items, he used his last experience in the previous Wasteland to know that he most have been gifted something as usual. Inside the left side of his cloak he found a potion and a scroll, the right side of his cloak was his previous healing potion he had decided against using in the last trial, his Medallion was gone, used at the portal when he left the previous wasteland.

With the routine check complete, Aoshi rolled up the scroll, letting the bind loose to gaze on its content. ”Mai Robots?” Aoshi sighed wearily.

It only took a moment to take in the information, he came to an understanding that he was not the only one in the district, the land was ruled by drones, Mai Humans as well as animals. His eyes widened at the last bit ?Millions? The shear bewilderedness that struck him was as sharp as a lightning coursing through his body, numbing his nerves as he became disillusioned at how wicked the perpetrators were.

”It looks like I’d have to fight who holds the Medallion on top of that an insane amount of enemies? Curse you Mongrels!” Aoshi bit the lower part of his lip at the realization of how fucked he was.

At the moment blending in and going incognito was the best way to avoid confrontations, he ran, the Togabito Head ran stealthily making sure to avoid getting noticed as his primary aim was to get a _Medallion._
word count: 372
For I am Supreme
Danty
Kan: 495.25 

District 6ix

Post by Danty » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:02 am

Waking up to loud buzzing and whirring sounds, yagami opened his eyes to sight birds and flying insects hovering over him.. Ugh, my head, where am I? he said as he tried getting up to his feet. What the hell!? seeing hundreds of ants binding his hands and legs and crawling up to his neck.. Closing his eyes, he gathered and released reiatsu from his body, pushing the ants off his body and burning them. Opening his eyes, he saw a bird diving towards him, quickly, he did a backward somersault away from his previous position making the bird strike the ground. That was close... real close. he said in shock, seeing a wide hole made by the bird's attack.. Standing from his knees, his keen ears caught a sound from afar coming nearer. In a haste, he gripped his zanpakuto by the hilt from behind him and pulled it from its scabbard. Split seconds before he could pull his zanpakuto out, the bird wooshed past him and crashed behind him..
With his eyes wide open in shock, he touched his left cheek with his right hand and with his thumb, wiped off the tiny drop of blood there. Fast.. How can a little bird like that be that fast.. I could barely see it coming.. I couldn't even dodge it completely... Turning his head to the bird, he saw that the bird had crashed into an anthill. Hmmm, judging from the way it crashed, it seems like it can't control its speed.... he said to himself. As the bird fell, insects began crawling out of the hole and rushing onto the bird. Are they eating it?! he thought, well, I better head home... I wonder where I am by the way. Haven't been here before he said as he walked.
Onda de negacion:(Reitsu Control Stat: D–D+)("negation wave") The user gathers their reiatsu before jutting it out of their skin, pushing into existence an onda de negacion wave surrounds that user from as close as 1 cm to the user to 5 feet. If the user is strong enough it may stretch farther and it surrounds the user for about 5-10 seconds seconds while it is spreading acting like barrier. It burns and negates anything that touches it if made strong enough.
Last edited by Danty on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 390
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 am

Back at the earlier structured restaurant which suffered a wicked explosion that leveled its once stoic appearance, something crawled out of its hopeless nature. A metallic arm from beneath the rubble and fallen debris. It slowly gained strength enough to push over the stone slabs and iron bars that rested on it as a result of the devastating blast. Soon, it stood to reveal a full humanoid shaped metal entity that clawed away at other surrounding rubble as though searching for something, and then it was clear what it sort, two more like it were also beneath the rubble.

Giving off screeching sounds of damaged machinery attempting to communicate, they struggled to get to their feet and tried even harder to stay on their feet. Yet, in minutes they were almost fully recovered, as they grew back lost, broken and mangled metal parts. "We are back," were the words spoken in unison by the robot men...or otherwise, terminators. They had adapted to even human speech now, and soon all machines in the area would gain the knowledge as well.

These terminators had regenerated from the explosive damage they received from their last encounter with Killy, and now all they sort was to see his end. To achieve that, they dispersed in three ways, hoping to cover more grounds in their search for the young death god.

Meanwhile, Killy was only a few blocks away from the school bus stated in his map, but he remained motionless within one of the nearby buildings while some floating drones flashed a spread out green light into the compartment from the outside in a scanning process. Just then, a rat ran across the room but couldn't make it to it's destination for the drone had instantly dashed into the building and blasted it with some sort of miniature explosive and needle eye precision.

He had no further options than to put the hood of the knee length tall cape_over his head and apparently become invisible from physical perception. He picked up a rod stuck to a thick concrete slab to make it appear as a mace of some sort, and before much could be said, he moved in and plowed the drone as hard as he could, descending it from it's position and repeating the pummeling as many times as was needed to shut it down. The lights on the machine went off and it became silent, especially after he_Killy had struck a green board situated within the drone. It was probably something important but even more so was a protruding black chip which Killy extracted and zoomed off once again.

This time hidden in the safety of a well functioning invisibility cloak, he moved quick as usual but not with shunpo, his innate speed movement was well above sufficient for covering ridiculously lengthy gaps. This he'd done to not give away his current position by means of the swish sound given off by the shunpo technique, this was the techniques only flaw. He moved closer to his target and met a cratered demarcation, one so deep and large it demarcated a great portion of this area and the only way through was an overhead electric cable.

He stepped into the building and moved up the stairs to get to the top from whence he'd board his flight across the crater, and so he did. Half way through_the cable cargo stopped, the machines in the area had come to inspect what it carried but visibly found nothing as the young boy remained quiet and motionless under his cloak. Soon they left and the cargo continued to its destination across, and there it was, a yellow school vehicle parked at the center of an open space. It all appeared too easy for the death god and that alone made him uncomfortable.

It was now bright as day for the sun had completely risen, it's brilliance radiated warmth and reflected itself from countless glass buildings. Looking up to where a sudden sound came from, he sighted a flock of flamingos travel above the city but before long, they had been shot down by stationed war machines at the top of various random rooftops, they scattered in distress when one of them had fallen but same fate befell the rest with pinpoint accuracy. 'This is a messed up world,' Killy said as he thought about why all lifeforms were seemingly under threat in this bizarre city.

More drones shaped like giant birds and two-legged machine heads began flooding the city streets as though they heard a wake up call, perhaps daytime had set them back in motion, but do machines even sleep? Is someone or something controlling them? These were unanswered questions that probably raced across the boy's mind.

He'd seen enough not to be shocked by much anymore, he was brought up differently from a time like this, still he was smart and knowledgeable with a few modern devices. He was a killer of flesh with the blade, he was silent as the dead night, he was the dancing silhouette in darkness, he was... An Assassin. These machines will know his name, perhaps after he's accomplished his goal here.

The space between the surrounding buildings and the school bus was large, and looked too easy. First he picked a stone from behind the shade he stood and tossed it toward the bus but it was destroyed mid flight, then being invisible he attempted to step into the empty space but also received hostile gunned assaults which drove him back to the shade after a few successful evasions.

'Oh crap, they have motion sensors... They leave me no choice,' he said before calling forth his Zanpakuto for aid. 'Make them understand, Sakenomi no Arashi.'

He jumped unto a constructed electric board and zoomed in towards the center just to identify whence the fire assaults came from, and that he did, countless bullets fired at him whilst he changed direction some degrees to his right to meet the first drone, their bullets bounced off an electromagnetic forcefield around him. On reaching the first drone, he instead smacked it with an orb of electric goodness, with enough electromagnetic pulse to fry its circuits and shut it down. They were machines and therefore possessed a motherboard or control system somewhere within their structured layout, at least the boy knew that much. However, what had made him keep his distance was the adaptive capability he noticed from his first experience, and their sheer number. And he would continue down this path, but for now, death and destruction was his message for this lot that stood in his way.

Approaching the second drone, he released another orb of lightning and stopped it, but soon realized the other floating drones had swarmed up on him. 'Be gone,' he yelled as he released a full body pulse of lightning over a 30m radius, causing the surrounding machines in the area to drop to the ground fried and motionless, the key was the complete destruction of their control system but he wondered how long even this would work.

Now with a slightly clear pathway to the school bus, he darted in that direction and entered the stationed vehicle, and at the center floor was a door which he quickly descended. Yet in that same second a bomb was sent from the multiple arriving drones in a bid to stop the boy's descent but they were a tad late, only blowing up the bus and filling the entrance with dense rubble and debris as though a fatal accident had occurred.

Meanwhile, a desperate Killy found himself in a well lit tunnel filled with brilliant lights and an eerie emptiness. He walked to the far distance and met a descending staircase filled with water up to a point. From the look of things, Killy would have to dive down into the water and swim his way to the promised destination which bothered him, for now he was left with no options. Looking into the greenish water, he saw a croc shaped shadow swim across in the deep, 'this only gets better huh?'
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1370
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:56 am

On his way as he charged towards the soul wielding a Medallion he longed for, Aoshi made a mistake. He overlooked the idea of a trap, or the locals setting out security grid over the area he was headed and before he could realize his mistake, he felt his leg sink deep into the earth as it became hollow from his weight making his fall faster.

He had fallen into a six feet hole before he realized his fatal mistake. It was too late to correct the mistake for he had played into the enemy’s hand. An Alarm went off as soon as he hit the bottom, it signaled the Mai Robots, Mai Humans that a rabbit had entered the trap and in that very instant, Aoshi saw several Robotic eyes gazing down at him lacking expression.

”Shit”

The worst person to encounter had set a trap for him, the worst possible outcome had occurred and the gravity of that revelation descended upon him like an elephant would on an ant. Aoshi was dragged out from the pit in chains that restricted his sin thus rendering him temporarily powerless without having a means of an escape.

He was brought in chains to a square where most of the Robots gathered. This included the civilians, military Robots, and Mai Humans.

”You dare put me in chains? Who gave you the permission to put a King in chains?” He asked while considering a plan. It would later be known to him that there was not a plan that existed where he could escape.

”Silence....You we’re caught trespassing in a place where no living being should be found breathing. If you are not like us then you are an enemy.....Having taking us quiet some time to eradicate this world of all that breathes having one walk around is a taboo we cannot overlook. You and the other soul that narrowly escaped using a gas explosion” The Mai Robot said talking much the same way Aoshi had thought a robot would. Since he was the one to address, Aoshi reasoned he could be the leader of that particular area and just like that a light bulb appeared above the Togabito’s head.

”Are you the leader here? You seem like a reasonable Robotic man so I’m going to ask you this. Do you capture and execute any and every being you meet without the chance of a fair hearing? Or at least to know why after the so called purge you suddenly find a living being....aren’t you the least bit interested as to how that came to be?” Aoshi asked, desperately trying to reason with the artificial intelligence even if it meant buying himself some time to think of a plan.....any plan, he was scraping the bottom.

His question seemed reasonable and as well a situation the Mai Robot had not considered before for all it was concerned with was eradicating all Virus’ and to the Mai Robots all breathing things were virus’ corrupting their circle of life. Still, The Mai Robot felt the need to ask, not that there was a need to since at the end the result was not going to change but it need to at the very least know the origin source and getting that information meant they eradicate the source to prevent further invasions. He will bite the bait.

”Your argument is indeed correct and one which I find no error in. Then, let me ask you How did you get here?” It asked, and Aoshi was going to answer as honest as he could for an idea of how to get out of his present situation had presented itself and he was going to make the best out of it.

”I was brought here against my will” he started, making sure to describe vividly the situation as it was, starting from the time he was at the palace to his first appearance at the wasteland, using the Medallion as a source of exiting the wasteland, finally his arrival and waking up in the present location as well as his quest to find a Medallion to exit the realm. Aoshi narrated the whole scene to those gathered as well as those that kept him captive.

”How many of your race are here?” The Mai Robot asked with the same lack of expression and the same robot broken voice he had from the very beginning of Aoshi’s captive.

”To the best of my knowledge there about 50 of us here in your lands” Aoshi said with a stern face meant to conceal the lie he had just told. Everything he told them was true except for this one lie. He said so being confident of not being found out for the only source of evidence to expose his lie had turn to ashes a long time ago. His scroll that revealed in details the things to be found at the district as well as the number of people playing the stupid game of survival, in an easy language to understand, there was no way to prove Aoshi’s words to be a lie. Aoshi knew that which was why he had made the lie and his true intentions for that lie was to be revealed soon enough.

”50 huh? I see....which would explain why of your race had engaged in a fight with a Mai and escaped. I have listened to you and now you do know your life is forfeit?” When The Mai Robot leader asked the Mai citizens present all chorused ”kill it! It came to hunt us down! We cannot let his kind live!” It was then Aoshi decided to play this other card.

”Before you have my neck, may I suggest another Alternative?” Aoshi interrupted the crowds cries for blood. The Mai Leader looked expressionlessly at him as it waved its had for him to get on with it.

”50 participants were sent here to end all life just like they did in other district they have been to before now. Which is safe to say that the next on their list is Mai Land. Me, I just want to get out of here as possible because I have no interest in their objective seeing as I was forced to play against my will so getting away would be the best option for me. However, I can only leave with a Medallion and only one individual possess it.” Another lie. He had no way of knowing if the being who had fought with them had a Medallion on him or not....still, he had to find of for sure and the key out of here was based on if the Leader bites the bait.

When he finished the crowds became more enraged, stating it was a ploy for him to warn the others while he escapes. The Mai Leader listened to their cries and came to a decision.

”Is that all? I have listened to you and now I am going to tell you my decision. We are a race powerful enough to sustain ourselves and reproduce effectively, we possess more intelligence than any thing can boast of. The mere thought of an invasion is something to laugh at because we are more than enough to put you out of your misery as you have come to realize just how powerless you are in my presence. Still, An order has been transmitted to all Mai Robots in the district to form a perimeter and the Soul which trespassed a secured area as well as the one that blew up a restaurant would be hunted down. I will allow you to go with a dozen Mai Robot to get you that Medallion this is in fact has been calculated to be the best outcome to for you to leave seeing as you are yet to pose a threat to us. While the other who blew up a restaurant is a threat which you and a dozen Mai Robots would have to end that is if you wish you leave here alive.”

”Hook line and sinker” Aoshi flashed a smile at the Robots word and he he knew he had taken the bait. The chains on his wrist fell off like it was ordered to automatically and he was free again. Without much word, Aoshi set out along with Mai Robots in search for the intruder. ”Wait for me Stranger”
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1413
For I am Supreme
Danty

District 6ix

Post by Danty » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:09 am

Walking with his sword rested on his shoulders and his hands holding the ends. Yagami kept wondering how the bird from before had such incredible speed. Few minutes later, he heard his stomach growl, putting his left hand on it, he said Yeesh, I'm hungry as heck, I haven't eaten for...... Ack, I don't even know what day it is!! there should be a café around....
After walking for a while, he stopped, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and tilted his head sideways, as the wind blew through his hair, he exhaled, opened his eyes, stared at the sky for a while then continued walking. This place is awfully quiet. Something doesn't seem right he said to himself before sighting a bar in the distance. In the blink of an eye, he appeared at the entrance of the building, a bell rang as he opened the door. Hello, anyone here?? he called out as he walked to the bar, placing his zanpakuto on the counter he drummed on the it with his hands as he waited for the bartender. Infuriated from waiting for a long time, he banged his hands on the table and grabbed a liquor from the shelf. About to open the bottle, a sound came from the back of the counter, hmmm, so someone was here afterall he said to himself as he gulped a shot of the liquor. He held the empty glass in his hand and raised it several inches away from his face, looking through the cup he sighted someone poking their head from the door leading to the back. He smiled, poured himself another shot, gulped it, flipped the cup in his hand then threw it towards the person.. He stood from the bar, picked his zanpakuto and walked to the person at the back. Seeing a frightened young boy on the floor with his hands over his head, he pointed the scabbard of his zanpakuto at him and asked Who are you kid?
word count: 337
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:49 am

He once again sealed off his Shikai, and stretched out the full extent of his lungs with the air he took in before diving face first into the greenish water with no hesitation this time, perhaps what he saw earlier was merely a product of his own imagination...the shadow in the water. Or perhaps he was simply left with no options. Could his day get any worse he wondered, when all around him reeked of damnation.

He seized his breath as he paddled his feet to move forward in the murky water, and on covering a distance of about a few hundred meters underwater, he saw an ancient runic layout of bricks and secret pathways. Each branching out to create its own route, while others had walls and gates to give the impression of an underground prison.

A few blocks ahead, he came into view of a massive steel gate and a lever by the side which he quickly swam to and pulled. 'Ah, it's stuck' he thought deeply without disrupting his closed lip, then he noticed something swim past behind him and turned. He sighted a harmless man sized fish when he turned, and watched it take a right turn into a separate pathway. He_Killy, thought hard on what to do to overcome his limited time here, for he was beginning to run short of breath. And just then, he saw the same big fish or a similar one, appear through a path behind the giant steel door, 'There must be a second route then' he concluded excitingly. Taking the same route as the first fish that moved past him earlier, and there_was a second smaller gate with a functioning lever which brought him into the corridor initially sealed off by the giant steel gate.

Once in, he swam a little faster to meet a flight of ascending stairway which he followed to bring him out of water and back into a slightly brighter part of the unground tunnel. Emerging from the depths, he turned on his back and caught his breath for a short while.

However, knowing he had limited time and a whole lot still left to do, he rose to his feet after some hours of complete relaxation, and continued his journey further into the underground tunnel. Then it happened, the chip he had collected from one of the previous robot kills began to give a low, steady beep sound, accompanied by a pointy blue light that came on and off at five second intervals. Killy brought it out of his left pocket and gazed at it, only to witness a holographic manifestation emerge from it.

In shock, he had dropped it and dashed a few meters back in readiness for whatever it was, however it only appeared to be harmless bright images of warfare and destruction, much more like a video tape of past events witnessed by the robot that owned the chip. Killy witnessed in holographic images, the mass production of countless robots kept in a company store, the instructions given to them which read, "Destroy all living things below a level 15 pass." He also witnessed a beautiful city, vibrant and full of life get ruined when all mechanical creations matched into the city. As though looking through the robots eyes, he saw several buildings guarded by thousands of robots with several name inscriptions on them, "SKYNET." And on a good number of several floating drone machines were T-1000 etched on them.

He also watched thousands of robot variations bow down to an army of closely 100 human shaped robot men with T-9000 etched on them, and shortly after the chip began to malfunction and heat up like something about to implode. The death god didn't stand to watch this time, instead he reached the end of the tunnel and took the metal stairs attached to the wall in a bid to escape the promising explosion.

"Boom." The resulting explosion only missed him by some inches as he bursted out of the underground tunnel which looked to be a deep well.

The mechanical sound of moving machines approached in the distance from behind some of the many tall buildings in the area, and the boy knew not how far away he was from his goal, but he knew avoiding as much confrontation as possible was the best option he had.

And so, he once again placed the hood over his head and darted off to one of the nearby structures, employing the assassin art of stealth in his every maneuver to become noiseless while remaining physically imperceptible... Or so he thought.

Meanwhile, he felt he was being watched and simply gazed up towards the sun right above, whilst scanning his environment only to find a partially scorched human shaped machine look down upon him with a loaded RPG about to fire. 'Nani?' he exclaimed, as he darted off to about 20m forward to avoid the ensuing blast. 'How were they able to track me and so fast?' He wondered, when he remembered he'd spent some hours idly gazing at his surrounding as a form of rest.

This was one of the three robot terminators he encountered earlier in a restaurant and they obviously weren't destroyed. The terminator jumped down the building and landed on both feet, leaving a cratered web beneath it's feet and amidst the scattering smoke. With a surprised look on his face, he darted his face from left to right in search of the other two robots.

Unable to locate them, he returned his gaze to the red eyes in the dust cloud, only to witness the torn flesh covering it's face return in some form of rapid regenerative manner, revealing the inscription T-9000 just beneath it's right eye. 'You got to be kidding me, regeneration...hardly destructible, and rapid physical enhancements? Who the hell created these things and worse of, dumped me here?' He lamented, remaining calm and observing his environment in search of the other two.

'Very well
he said in a relaxed tone, 'come at me with everything you got.

He stood his ground and waited for the T-9000 which already darted head first towards him, thinking he could halt it's advance, he was overpowered and was taken aback, with his legs off the ground, he was smashed into a store. Moments later, he looked up and realized it was a gun store, with a wide variety of weapons to select, he picked up a mini rapid fire ammunition with his right arm and darted back at the T-9000, jerking it with his left arm by the neck and smashing it to the ground, he pointed the gun into it's mouth and unloaded the full brunt of the gun's magazine into it.

It's face was ravished once again and was nearly unrecognizable but that couldn't stop it, as it grabbed Killy by the hair and tossed him away. Still mid flight, Killy tried to reload the spare magazine he had picked up.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1185
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Flash Back To 10 minutes ago

This was before Aoshi set out on his way with the Mai Robots. The Leader instructed that he Aoshi be injected with a kill switch which can only be activated by a Mai at will. This was to ensure he be complacent to what was required of him regard. The kill switch, once activated, automatically shuts down the brain function of the individual possessing it and as such would result to an instant death. The kill switch was injected like a fluid in a syringe at the side of Aoshi’s nape and would become solid once it mixes with his blood fluid.

With the cuffs placed back on his wrist, his abilities shut down rendering him powerless, it became possible for the needle to penetrate the outer layer of his skin. ”Ouch” Aoshi minced in pain which was only for a moment. As quickly as it went in, the needle came out from his skin and a trace of blood stained the needle and also at the place it was injected.

”Know this. The existence of a race completely eradicated means little to us even if you Number a thousand. We are self reproductive and our numbers range over a million with our might and connected minds. Calculating and analyzing the information received from you, it becomes clear what the objective the intruders here have and therefore we will act according to the level of threats received. You will be monitored and any funny move you should have it in mind that we would waste no effort in activating the kill switch inside your neck.”

Now

That scene played in constant repeat in his head as he dashed out with the super intelligent Robots. His moves were scrutinized and monitored constantly, he was like a fly buzzing between a large hand ready to clap at it at moments notice. For now, the best option for Aoshi would be to act accordingly and since it was much faster to locate his target with the help of the Mai’s Aoshi would more or less go with the follow. There was just one more thing he had to do.

”Echo of Sin; Ashes to Ashes”

In a terribly low voice with just his lips parting way and closing, Aoshi’s Echo became active. He had so much control over his heat such that instead of the heat to radiate outwardly towards the environment, he channeled the heat inwardly_inside his body. He reduced its radiation to a subatomic level as his innards became hot without giving him away, for he was pretty sure a Mai Robot could detect a change to his body heat if he was careless.

”wait!”

One of the Robots cried out at Aoshi signaling him to stop. Aoshi slowed down his pace first before putting a stop in his movement completely. He was tended for he had suspected the reason he was suddenly stop to his movement had to do with his internal body heat. ”Something wrong?” He asked trying his best to appear as calm as possible, if he was to conceal his actions, he had to keep up appearances.

”I noticed a change in your temperature for a split second I would like to perform a body scan so please if you could kindly stand still, this would only take a second.”

It would seem the Togabito’s actions had not gone unnoticed by the all intelligent Robots. Irrespective of the fact he had taken great care into concealing his actions as well as reducing the heat radiation to the lowest possible, for that split second his Echo became active the Mai Robots were alerted. ”How frightening.”

It took only a second for the Robot to scan through Aoshi’s exoskeleton with a blue ray of light flashing from its eyes all the while moving from his head to his toe. Heart beating and sweat gathering to his face and Aoshi struggled to maintain a straight face.

”Scanning complete.” It did not say a word on why it hard halted the Togabito and Aoshi chose not to press the issue.

To make the advancement faster, Aoshi was tasked to enter a drone owned by the Mai Robots. The clouds was clearly visible in the sky as the objects appeared small in his blue eyes, the cities geographic structure and frame could be seen. It was only but a moment they had picked up a disturbance from one of the Robots engaged in a fierce combat and it was only then did they change their course, employing the aircrafts speed to its fullest and in one sonic boom, they appeared before the Combatants consisting of Mai Robots and a boy wielding a machine gun.
word count: 794
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Aoshi got to the location very fast. It just so happened that it was the time Aoshi got to the scene that the Shinigami emptied a magazine at an Android.

Without wasting anytime, the Android he arrived with moved as one instantly became invisible and Aoshi could only guess it did that in other to stealthily approach the target. While the others would flank the Shinigami at all sides just making it so that it was Aoshi standing directly facing the young boy while the rest formed a circle around the Shinigami.

”Echo of Sin; Dominion”

By his command, Aoshi was engulfed in black flames that burned constantly, his body radiated immense heat and so his surrounding temperature rose to about 4000C. Virtually melting the very floor itself. Aoshi Blurred his way to appear before the Shinigami with his sun already released from his hand as it exploded violently.

While the Togabito attacked, the Android that had previously gone incognito that is to say Invisible appeared behind the Shinigami stealthily and as quick as possible after a brief scan prior to its movement to locate where the Medallion was on him, in an attempt to steal the Medallion from the Shinigami.

As soon as he was done with his attack, in the midst of the rubbles Aoshi made his exit. He made his way to the Jet that had brought them to the location as they made their exit hoping to return to find the boy dead.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 247
For I am Supreme
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Killy was done reloading mid flight, just before he was halted by a stagnant car not too far behind. He looked up and the T-9000 smashed him once again, this time into the vehicle. Now both at the backseat, the young death god pulled the trigger once again, unleashing endless rapid fire into the machine's gut in such a way the bullets moved upwards and towards its chest area.

Once he released the last bullet, the machine dropped motionless on the back couch. Only then did he notice he had been surrounded by a robot gang and sited in front of the wrecked car was a man on fire with burning clawed hands.

They hadn't met before and he seemed not to be Shinigami either. 'Nani?' He exclaimed as the man appeared in front of the car with an explosive touch. However, at the same time he felt a corporeal and still metallic arm on his body, attempting to slide its hand into his shirt, he couldn't see but he knew just how to hold onto something this close to him with shut eyes and that he did.

He yelled, calling the name of his zanpakuto to aid him once again. His mind was bungled with thoughts in those few seconds he could think. 'Can he control them? What is he? He must be after my medallion.' And instantly, a 2,000volts electric force field rose from the outer layer of his skin to enclose his entity, peeling and melting away the metal arm he held unto, ensuring he retained possession of his well hidden medallion, while emerging at the peak of time to act as his salvation against the ravaging heat.

Smoke and cinders filled the air and as a result, visibility within a 15m radius suffered a plummeting decrease. The car and everything in it were reduced to ashes, including the motionless T-9000 save for the young boy who was saved by his electric protection and got buried in the chaotic rubble.

Whilst in the dense smoky darkness, the robot lost its guise and Killy cunningly picked up and passed, a charred round metal to the_now one armed robot who also got caught up in the explosion. It seemed heavily disoriented from the blast shock and unable to proficiently scan to determine what it had received, with the processing thought that perhaps the young death god had given up. The robot grabbed unto the gift and darted out of the dense smoke towards the fiery stranger.

Killy was injured from the explosion and had a major part of the car's remnant weigh on his left foot, but before the dense smoke could clear away, the assaulting stranger had retreated in some sort of aircraft judging from the sound its engine gave off.

Bruised and heavily battered, Killy relied on his almost otherworldly level of endurance to pull through, using the power of his zanpakuto's metal constructs to set the car aside and lift himself off the ground on a metal plate.

Wrapped in a 10m electric force field, Killy caused his hover board to sail on air almost 200ft above ground and at the speed of a determined man with his goals almost within reach.

Somewhere, 1,000 meters away.
The sudden death of one of the three T-9000 robots had alerted the other two who were already on their way to Killy's updated location.

They cut through the wind with their speed, with each step faster than the last, in haste to show their vexation. They acted like humans with revenge driving them, however, Killy was even more so their target for they had thought he was responsible for the death of their colleague.

With his medallion still safely guarded, the young boy's eventual death was probably not far behind.
word count: 644
Danty

District 6ix

Post by Danty » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Seeing how frightened the young boy was, he withdrew his sword and asked the boy again who he was. Seeing yagami put away his sword, the young boy raised his head and replied My name is fang sir.. Walking back to the bar, yagami grabbed a cup from the shelf and said to the boy as he poured himself another drink Fang, that's a nice name, I'm Yagami. By the way, what are you doing in a bar, aren't you too young to be here?? I live here sir yagami he replied.
Getting tipsy, yagami yelled at the boy in a slightly calm voice Hey!!. You can live the sir out, what do you mean you live here? What about your family?. I'm a mai sir, we don't have families, I live here because I was kicked out of my clan for committing a taboo. Sir yagami, you're not from around here are you? fang replied. Mai?? What taboo did you commit and what do you mean I'm not from around here. Where am I? yagami stared at fang in a confused and drunk state as he asked the boy. I thought so, you didn't seem like a kurt to me. Well, mai, mechanical artificial intelligence. We came onto this planet thousands of years ago, we've enhanced ourselves and learned to adapt to new things faster, we have advanced networking which enables us to share everything we see and learn to every other mai in this planet and the taboo I committed was trying to detach my system from all other mai but I was caught and now I'm wanted by the kurts..
Confused and frustrated, he put his cup down and placed his hands on his head and began mumbling So.... I'm in a planet filled with robots.? Robots? That means.... that damn portal!!! It didn't take me home..... I thought that was the only one... this means there are others, others are out here... This is bad.... real bad..... No..... I can't waste any more time drinking.... Turning to fang he asked Hey fang, what are these Kurts you mentioned? You still share data with other mai's right? Then could you tell me how many others like me are here?.. Kurts are advanced mai's, they're mai's who learned to transform any part of their body to anything they need. And there are two other ones like you here, one fought with low level kurts while the other was captured by my clan and they've gone in search for the other one... With his hand placed below his chin, waves of thoughts flooded through his mind and suddenly the look on his face changed into an unusual one, he turned to fang and asked You said you were wanted right, and mai's share data with one another, then doesn't that mean... BOOM!!! the door of the bar suddenly blew up, the force from the unexpected blast pushed yagami and fang over the bar counter. doesn't that mean you'd soon be found... yagami said to fang as he poking his head from behind the counter to sight the source of the blast. Looking through the fire at the door, yagami sighted something standing on four. A dog?he said surprised... No.. a hound, the third most vicious mai animal.... we have to get out of here before more of him comes fang said to yagami as he tried standing, only to fall back to the ground. There is no escape for the both of you. Fang and Yagami. We have you surrounded a voice echoed from outside. Hey, what's wrong, why'd you fall back... Oh shiii!... yagami exclaimed seeing his zanpakuto pierced into fang's right kneecap.. hold on, imma pull it out for you... I don't think we'd be able to make a run for it with your leg like this..... Don't worry, It'll heal in an hour fang said as he watched yagami pull out the sword. I don't think we have an hour, I guess I'll have to carry you yagami replied while raising fang up with fang's right hand on his shoulders, holding his zanpakuto in his right hand, he fused it with a cero[1], making it glare a red light which seemed to be the color of the sword.. Yagami could hear the low growls of the hounds waiting outside to pounce on them.. Looking left to right, he sighted more hounds coming from behind the bar, Hmmmm, 1...2...3....4....5....6.....12 A dozen of them, ain't no way we're gonna make it out of here without a fight he said to fang.... As soon as he finished his sentence, a hound from the left jumped straight at fang, seeing the fast movement of the hound, he reacted by turning his body to the direction of the hound and at the same time moving fang backwards. Gaining balance, he vertically swung his hand forcefully with the sword in it at the hound, splitting the dog in half. Having info about the mai's ability to adapt to whatever, in split seconds of cutting the first hound, he anticipated that it'll take a while or few seconds for their adaptation process and decided to strike again with the cero in his sword. Swinging his zanpakuto horizontally, he released the cero fused[1] in it at the hounds and ran with fang at his back as soon as he did. The cero cut the other half of the first hound and hit three more hounds blowing their bodies to bits.... As they ran, fang informed him on the details of the hounds, So, you've managed to destroy four hounds in one swing, good but they've adapted to your attack... Oh shiit... just four, so there's still eight more on my tail... yagami said in a loud voice while running as his eyes wavered from one building to another.. Yagami, take a left turn into that junkyard there. fang said Why?? Would I be able to lose them there? No, you'd be able to fight them better in there and I also have something to do in there who said I wanted to fight them!!? Dude I'm tryna lose them not fight.. Trust me, there's no way you'd be able to lose them, we've adapted to the speed of another intruder who was way faster than you. I'll try taking some down so you won't have to fight a lot fang said as he brought out a gun from a space in his left leg. wait what do you mean a lot... well, it seems they called for reinforcements fang replied as he shot a high surged laser beam from his gun, obliterating ten of 17 hounds. that bastard fang. Despite his offense of committing a taboo, he still has the guts to help an intruder... There is no redemption for him a bigger hound which seemed to be the commander of the rest said to the others as they pursued yagami and fang...
Getting to the junkyard, fang directed yagami to an area filled with weapons of every kind. What is this place? yagami asked in amusement as he stared at guns, canons and sabers stacked up on one another. This place is called Fei, spare parts of kurts are dumped here, some mai's who failed to advance into Kurts are also dumped here. Those weapons are prototypes of a Kurt's own, they'll help in killing 6 of the hounds fang said to yagami as he hopped away with his left leg.. what about the last hound? yagami asked. Oh, those weapons won't kill griezer. He's the fourth strongest commander of the mai animal, those weapons are nothing to him fang said as he hopped farther... oh great.... well, this ought to do it yagami said to himself as he picked up a red sub automatic gun and walked to a spot far away from the junkyard' entrance... Admiring the gun he had picked, he heard fang yell from afar saying the hounds were here. He looked at the hounds and spotted the big one in the middle of the rest, Must be griezer, he does look strong... Staring at the hounds, he notices griezer make small gestures to the other hounds. Before he could complete a blink, two hounds rushed at him from both sides, he turned to the hound coming at his right and opened fire at it, surprisingly the hound made a zigzag run, dodging the bullets sprayed at it. Amazed at how the hound dodged the bullets, he channelled reiatsu into the gun and bullets and aimed at the ground in front of the hound. Shooting the ground, it exploded, creating a wide crater which the hound jumped over. Seeing the hound in mid air, he smiled and shot at it knowing there was no way it could evade a bullet in mid air.. As soon as the bullet met with the hound, he turned to the other hound coming at his left which was already in the air about to pounce on him, he hastily swung the gun, causing the muzzle to hit the hound's neck, still in air in contact with the hounds neck, he blasted the hound's neck and head with a reiatsu bullet. Then turned to the others standing with griezer. Suddenly his eyes opened wide as he noticed one of the hound wasn't with the rest. Turning his head to the right, the missing hound dived into him, making the gun fall off his hand, he grabbed onto the hound and [2] secreted acid from his hands into the hounds body which made it let out a loud roar. Oh you felt that eh?.. haha he laughed and asked the hound before forming a cero in both hands, destroying the body of the hound as the cero came together as one.. Now holding the [3] fused cero in his right hand, he charged at griezer. The big hound stood staring at yagami in the eyes as he came at him, making his gestures again, the other three hounds charged at yagami at once. Yagami smiled and said something under his breath "cero" as he stretched out his hand with the cero and released it at the three incoming hounds.. The cero and the hounds clashed into each other, resulting to a huge blast, causing dust fill the junk yard.. As soon as the dust settled, a huge crater was revealed from the blast site and yagami was standing in front of griezer with his zanpakuto in his hand, already fused with cero.[1] Griezer trying to move his paws, sees he's been binded by some sort of monster[4].. What is this!? griezer yelled angrily.... This?? This is your death yagami replied as he struck and released the cero[1] into griezer...
A while later, fang walks to yagami and says to him I see you had fun here... Never expected griezer to go down that easy. Well I guess he's grown old..... By the way, I got an update about the other two people..... One fights with a kurt while the other seems to be working with my clan in search of the one who fights with the kurt..... Yeah, for a strong commander, he was really weak, one of the hounds was able to injure me tho. Ugh, he must have bitten me the moment he dived into me.. yagami groaned as he rolled his sweater to check the wound. Rolling up the sweater, something fell off from it. He bent to pick up a broken bottle and a wet paper.. Hmmm, just like the last time.. Well no hydra in this one. Medallion and a machine... But I don't have a medallion... wait, could that be why.... Fang.. How do I get to where they are? yagami asked as he rolled down his sweater seeing the potion had healed the wound. well they're quite far from us but I know a way we could get there quickly, follow me fang said as he walked further into the junkyard...
[1]
Hoja de Cero (Zero blade): (Reitsu Control Stat: B–B+)
User channels cero energy into their blade to heat it. Increasing it's cutting power and adding burn damage. This will let the blade cut through any solid object (except zanpakutou).
While effective as is, charging the blade with cero energy is only the bases of this technique as it has an extension. The user can use the time of the cero sword to charge the cero energyinside it to the desired power and then fire it off as a cero blast. Or If the blade it swung while releasing the energy it will create a cutting effectmuch like the original effects, excepts this time if is in the form of a projectile.
[2]
Acid Touch:(Available for all Reitsu control stat) A thin layer of corrosive acid that secretes from the pores on the hands, claws, paws, talons, etc. The acid is relatively mild but can leave up to 3rd degree burns depending on the target. This works upon touching the target only and can even burn through clothes.
[3]
Double Cero: (Numero Reitsu Control Stat: C–C+)
User can charge two circular Cero in front of themselves. When fully charged, the two Cero will fuse together in the middle before firing as asingle, highly destructive blast. If the two cero are not merged than each fires as separate fully charged cero.
[4]
Atrapamiento De Hueco:(Reitsu Control Stat: D–D+)(Hollow entrapment)
A Garganta is formed somewhere close to the opponent, and a Hollow emerges with tentacles that attempt to wrap around the opponent and tangle them, if not bindthem. The Hollow itself is possible to be killed, thus ending the technique, although it is a high-level Hollow. However, it does not fight back if it were to be attacked.
Last edited by Danty on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 2377
Danty

District 6ix

Post by Danty » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:03 am

Hey we've been walking for quite some while now, where exactly are we going? Just be patient, we're almost there.. After walking for what seemed like eternity to yagami, they reached a building with no roof and windows. We're here.. fang said as he walked into the building. What are we doing in an abandoned building!? How's here gonna lead us to the other two!? yagami mumbled as he also went into the building. Looking at the sky, he asked fang what are we doing here? It should be somewhere around here..... Yeah fang said as he pressed a tile on the wall, revealing an underground chamber. The two walked down the stairs and found something big covered with a white cloth. Yagami wondered what it was as fang walked over to it. Removing the cloth, a huge machine was unveiled and fang said in joy Tadaaaa.... our shortcut. Lost and dumbfounded yagami shifted his sight from the machine to fang and asked What's this supposed to be? A teleportation machine?. Yup, you guessed right... fang replied as he worked on turning on the machine..
Moments later the machine turned on, yagami who was sitting on the ground jerked up to his feet and went to fang, So it works, how soon do we go. Hold your horses, I just got an update on those two, the one with my clan is vastly approaching the other one who's still battling a kurt. Then lets get there quick, I'm guessing one of them would have a medallion... Think about it yagami, you get there now and we fight a kurt who'd eventually adapt to your stats, making the battle hard and let's say the one with my clan gets there, do you think we can defeat all of them? fang said as he held yagami by the shoulder hoping to talk sense to him... Okay then, Keep me updated on them yagami said as he walked out of the chamber.
Minutes later fang called out to yagami, in a haste, yagami ran into the chamber. What's going on... Is it time yet?! No time to explain, come stand here fang said pointing to a board extension from the machine as he pressed some buttons on the machine, as he pressed a big red button, the machine began shaking and suddenly he was enclosed in a thick rubber like material and in a flash, he vanished from the chamber..
In the blink of an eye, he appeared at an unknown place. He tore open the rubber material and caught view of his surroundings, looking round, he asked What the hell happened here? An explosion caused by one of the the intruders is what happened fang replied yagami's question.. Suddenly they heard a loud whirring sound, turning back they say something like a jet flying away from the site. That was the one with my clan, with the info I have, a mai seems to have gotten something from the other guy..... As they we're talking, they heard a sound from a distance, turning to the direction of the sound, they sighted a person flying away on a metal board... That's the other guy, seems like he survived the blast, although he's been heavily injured. I don't think he'll last long... Metal board that flies, don't tell me that's the boy I saw at the Crystal cave..... After seeing his battle with the hydra, I don't think he'd give away his medallion that easy and go the opposite direction if it was taken from him. yagami said to himself as he stared at the boy flying out of sight... Fang. We go after that one yagami said as he dashed towards the direction the boy went with fang following him from behind.
Last edited by Danty on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 649
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 pm

They barely went far when the jet made a U-turn heading back the way it came and Aoshi was fuming. It was his hope that his little surprise attack would stun the enemy making them lose the opportunity to make the required reaction, he lost that bet.

With the Mai Jet reaching its maximum speed the Shinigami was sighted at almost 200 meters. Two missiles where lunched at the boy after locking on the target and a rapid fire of the jet’s machine gun echoed as it sprayed and fired at the Shinigami.

Recall that Aoshi had previously activated his Echo in his last attempt at a surprise, in that moment the 12 Mai Robots had instantly and instinctively taken his readings to adjust according to his element, so that when Aoshi’s sun had exploded right in front of the Shinigami, the Mai Robots where unharmed and vaguely resistant to his heat. Also, When Killy had released his Zanpacktou from it’s sealed state, the 11 Mai Robots had also taken his readings successfully which was why upon sighting their target, their stats had been adjusted to resist the Shinigami’s element and not Aoshi’s.

Aoshi Jumped from the jet, allowing the free fall to propel him as he dived faster at his target.

”Echo of Sin; Dominion” The tall man spoke as the air entered his lungs. His body structure changed with him adorned in a silver armor which started from his chest, arms and legs, the only thing on his body that wasn’t covered was his head. He clapped his hands to create a sound not that he really needed to. Two more missiles were fired at the Shinigami from the Jet so that when Aoshi appeared above the Shinigami’s head with a truck sized Sun sitting inches above the Shinigami’s head the missile would just be getting to the target as his Sun exploded the instant Aoshi appeared causing the Missiles to explode too at point blank range to further triple the effect and power[2]. Simultaneously a devastating and chaotic was followed after, the hue of the flames around Aoshi was supposed to be altered, however his was different for his flames were already black so no visible change whatsoever could be seen. However, Aoshi released a dreadful, eye-piercing scream posing enough force to totally damage the eye socket as well as destroy the hearing of his target, and Aoshi breathed out a black flame that spirals and span widely; about 5metres.

His concern was not of the flames released from his mouth, but the scream was his sole attack from using this Devil arts. The Mai Robots had arrived and moved to attack the Shinigami almost instantly after Aoshi’s devil scream that cost them most of their party, now only 5 remained out of the 11 that jumped from the plane. 6 had given way to the chaotic and devastating scream from Aoshi as their brain function and eye sockets were destroyed. The remaining 5 attacked, they all possessed the Shinigami’s stats as they kicked and punched at the same time with their impressive Hakuda skills and attack speed.

Breath Of Leviathan: To keep it simple, it's devastating and chaotic, the hue of the flames around the user alters from any other colour to black. This, alongside a dreadful, eye-piercing scream from the user, assimilate and conjures out of the user's mouth a black flame that spirals and span widely; about 5metres.

2) Let me explain this. Aoshi was already free diving and when he employed his foot movement(Shunpo) was when the Mai Robots fires two more missiles. This means that since the Missiles were faster than Aoshi and since Aoshi had a head start since he left first, they would both appear at the same time to their target(Killy) and since Aoshi’s truck sized sun exploded instantly the explosion would make the missiles to explode to further cause damage to his target.

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 674
For I am Supreme
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am

Killy looked over his supposed wounds for the first time to realize he was never bleeding, neither did he break a bone or dislocate a joint. He merely suffered from multiple slight scratches and fatigue which made him feel pain and match his endurance, a sign he wasn't immortal and could actually die despite what he was made of. In his multiple thought processes, he analyzed the data he had received and found that he had a very clear vision of the past attack and ample time to act if he hadn't been enclosed within the car, and wondered why he had no problems following the clearly planned surprise attack, he reached his conclusion.

Yet, he continued on his hover board over several buildings when his zanpakuto spoke. 'Hear me now and get your head back in the game. Do not lose yourself to baseless thoughts and flee over fear of what you can overcome, make them understand who exactly you are young widow maker,' was all Arashi could say before jerking Killy back to reality with a surge of rejuvenating current.

It seared through his veins and struck his muscle cells with life and vigor, numbing the pain he felt and kept his eyes awake and purposeful. Now his eyes sparked with bluish light when he paused his forward flight motion and unleashed a wild circular electromagnetic pulse of lightning and destructive reiatsu. Which ultimately carved in a roundish wound into several buildings close by, as though someone or something had bitten a chunk off the dilapidated constructs.

His greatest inability and greatest might was being unable to control his spiritual might and now he had unleashed it in its raw, unaltered form which possessed nothing but destructive potential. He was like a running tap of endless ocean water, and now only those who come close would suffer it's deadening aura and ill intent.

Looking around him, he could see the machines gather at a distance ahead, and from the reflection of the glass building closely beside him he could see before his ears would catch up, the jet-like plane that announced its presence with an alarming engine siren was near.

'Let's play then,' were Killy's words as a humongous smile stretched across his face and his board reshaped to fit that of a sea surfer's board and his body oozed with electric goodness. He turned in the opposing direction of the incoming plane and flew almost as fast as though they would clash. Then some missiles shot forward but detonated the moment they got within a 40m radius of the young assassin, for he had sent tiny metal grains ahead of him to make contact with and detonate the launched projectiles as naturally would.

The cataclysmic explosion had created a 100m veil of smoke between the boy and the jet but not before the pilot and close to a dozen robots had jumped off the plane. They all dived head first into the unending pile of dense blackness, however, the young lad had taken a different route towards his right whilst leaving a speed clone to continue in his initial straight path ahead.

As he changed trajectory to his right in pursuit of the jet, he hoped to find a lead as to where he was meant to be or at the very least, destroy it. Yet before long his clone had vanished in the smoke as a result of another devastating explosion followed by a loud pitch sound.

Moments later, the other boy who had taken his right, bursted out of the vast smoke pile when 5 of the robots darted after him and swung kicks and punches of which couldn't connect considering the speed at which he moved.

He arrived however, after dodging a continuous rapid fire from the jet installed machine gun. He bursted into the plane through the window. It was empty and had an inscription auto-pilot written on one of the multiple screens. While he searched for clues or answers, the 5 robots blasted their way into the jet plane but the boy in all his quickness had picked up a golden compass that rested on the plane's control panel which looked as though was responsible for guiding the plane's direction, and he also pressed a giant red button on the top center of the cabinet which said self destruct in 5s.

He bent to avoid the first overhead punch from one of the robots and push himself backwards and out the other window to exit the plane in a free fall. A few meters away, it exploded, burning and dismantling the 5 robots that were still passengers.

Killy regained his balance on another surf board and darted in the direction the plane was headed, which was the same location he had found a mighty gathering of robotic creatures earlier.

Soon he felt slightly dizzy from the pitch sound earlier, though he wasn't in the line of the scream, he still heard it from roughly 60m away, in a different direction, yet again he could endure even that, regaining himself fully, he found he was already above the countless army of humanoid robots.

Dark Fate: a few meters below

The T-9000 in pursuit had finally sighted the young boy and in a dart akin to a bullet, it ran up several buildings and came directly behind Killy, grabbing unto the little boy by the neck, it suddenly quadrupled its weight, sending itself and the boy crashing into the center of the robot army.

Nonetheless, before they would make contact with the earth, it swung Killy to the side to crash into a long line of metal robots. And utilizing his metal construct, Killy had formed a dense round metal cocoon around himself to survive the crash.

He then reshaped the cocoon instantly to form some sort of metal strap around his waist area, with 4 metal tentacles at the back of the strapped metal coat. He would have been the center of fire but for some reason non of the robots attacked him, perhaps the authority of the T-9000 stalled them. It was a stare down between the boy and the robot, and just then, the robots to his right gave room for a second T-9000 to enter the battlefield. They both looked completely human. Light skinned men in leather black shoes, jeans and jacket, and also had on some dark shades.

They began stepping towards the boy and met each other, but somehow they had merged themselves together to form a single being with T-12000 etched unto its forehead. And before the boy could tell what was going on, the new humanoid robot had slammed itself headfirst into Killy's torso, propelling him through the other robots, several buildings, a cupcake machine and into a coffee shop about 50m away.

The cupcake machine blinked a bright blue light in tandem with the medallion that rested within his shirt at intervals. The robot once again started accelerating towards Killy in slow, steady rising steps, but before it would take off, Killy had slammed his medallion into the bright light that flickered.

He was instantly teleported away from the dimension and the vending machine suffered the damage gifted by the incoming T-12000 instead. The boy was gone once again and hoped to never return, still he would hold unto his new found possession like a pacifier.

MISSION COMPLETED
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1251

Return to “Apocalyptic Wasteland”