District 6ix

Itsu
Kan: 108.75 
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Itsu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am

A district flooded with Mechanical Artificial Intelligence, also know as; 'Mai'. Mai are robots programmed to flush, kill, or apprehend any living organism found within it's territory. The whereabouts as to how they are been created is an utter mystery left to unfold only to the brave. District six is highly protected by thousands if not millions of Mai of different variation, ranging from; Mai-Humans, Mai-Animals, Mai-Drones, etcetera etcetera. These mechanical soldiers can record, analyze, and adapt to the workings of a target, applying the knowledge they've experienced to further improve their defense, responsiveness and how they approach a threat. On encountering a target, the rest of the Mai in that district auto upgrades their natural functioning stats to the received data, eliminating any weaknesses they might have possessed before. They also grow limitedly resistant to the element or hakuda skill used on them. So also they can quickly rebuild and reform their body parts if not totally destroyed and have unlimited fire power with varieties of ranges.  Amidst an army of Mai lies a Portal. A portal situated right in the center of a Kratom Crazy Sprinkles Cupcake vending machine resting idle next to an abandoned coffee shop. The portal will only reveal itself by flashing on and off a blue light at regular intervals if a medallion gets 3 meters to it's proximity.

Base stats
MAI

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [S+]

Most would suspect I am a literal machine. The stamina reserves I carry are so incredibly vast that none have ever seen me tire. No matter the non-lethal wounds , no matter the effort expended, I seemingly will continue to advance without end. It would likely take moving heaven and hell to tire me out.

Zanjutsu [A]

Expert no more, I am now recognizes as a master of the art. Masters are the best-trained in Zanjutsu. In fact, masters are so well versed in sword combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of the blade allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Updates made
@Aegis Raiu @Akugaranwa Itachi @Danty
Last edited by Phantom-T on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total. word count: 682
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
ANYA BRIGGS
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 224.15 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:49 pm

That single jump into the portal, though not familiar with where he'd end up next was better than being lost at a spot. Now he was carried through countless ripples of fine wavery colors towards a bright light at the end which caused him to squint his eyes in an attempt to adjust to the new environment.

Upon re-entry into a desolate office like locality with broken glass structures and the painful gaze of this dimension's version of a sun. A lot appeared different from his last stop, and quickly he randomly moved his feet a few steps as he remembered the crystallizing effect of where he had left, trying to ensure it wasn't the same case for this seemingly modern world. Seeing no such thing take place he once again resumed composure, held tightly unto his sealed zanpakuto and walked over to the window to get a better glimpse of his current predicament. 'What happened to this place? Who the hell is doing this and where is everyone?

As frustration once again began to take over the young lad, it birthed even more anger towards whatever brought him here. His gaze caught sight of a moss encompassed city with dilapidated structures and immobile machineries littered across the plane.

It was morning and the sun's rays reflected on nearly every shiny surface, thus brightening the glass building and all within it. He'd stare around him to see if he could find any clues as to where this was or at least what time and year it was, for even those long since eluded him.

Soon, he'd found a drawer by the left section of the office which he walked to and opened, the first of 5 drawers was filled with countless files possessing names of workers and company policies. 'Oscorp corporation?...' he wasn't done thinking out loud when he heard a noise in one of the drawers behind him. 'Who's there? the little man inquired, drawing his zanpakuto with his right arm. Suddenly, a small hand sized metal creature shaped like a spider quickly exited from one of the drawers and jumped once, attempting to latch unto the boys face but would be cut in two with his blade before contact could be made. But even more confusing was the way the two separate bodies hit the floor and suddenly began emitting a purple gas and a high frequency pitch sound as though trying to alert someone or something of the boy's presence and current location.

Nothing made sense to the young boy named Killy, he swiped his knee length cloak to the side as he tried to block his nose with his left radio ulnar, unfortunately he already inhaled a good portion of the gas. He grew anxious and instinctively attempted to exit his current proximity. Looking around to grab whatever clue he could find, he picked up a rusty metal briefcase laying on the office table and ran toward the door, opened it and looked down the flight of stairs to sight gunned metal men race up toward the office.

'What? he questioned before running the opposite direction and through the broken glass windows. And out of the insanely tall 200 storey building, placing the metal briefcase beneath his right biceps as he landed with his right side, with it acting as some form of cushion against the fall, but even more so was his equally insane physical conditioning which kept him unaffected.

Picking himself up and taking off before the humanoid metal soldiers would pick up on his location. He was gone, at least behind a small abandoned car for now, small blood droplets exited his nose and unto his white Nikka, he was bleeding through the nose, probably as a result of the gas he inhaled earlier or the fall.

Desperate for solutions, the boy quickly searched his breast pocket for the purple potion he picked up from the crystal plane, but before he could fully open it_it slipped and fell. The glass bottle broke and spilled over several broken shards and the concrete floor. Still, the boy took a small portion left on the broken shard and gobbled it down, hoping this liquid he'd kept for so long would come to his aid somehow.

Nonetheless, he remained desperate to survive and attempted to open the briefcase for anything he could find, this was because he'd never seen his own blood since he became a Shinigami and the feeling was slightly unsettling, especially in this uncanny situation.

It opened and from it fell a large number of paper sheets that flew to the wind, a scroll and a purple potion, reflexively he caught the potion while the scroll fell unto the wet floor, 'Great, another scroll and potion, he said, and before long, the grounded scroll glowed a sudden brightness which called his attention.

Intrigued, the boy picked it up and viewed its content which read ...Admist an army of Mai lies a Portal. A portal situated right in the center of a Kratom Crazy Sprinkles Cupcake vending machine resting idle next to an abandoned coffee shop. The portal will only reveal itself by flashing on and off a blue light at regular intervals if a medallion gets 3 meters to it's proximity.
Additional info due to potion: Head North where the sun is always brightest.

Before he could finish, he noticed he had stopped bleeding and wondered if it was a result of the potion he ingested, either way that liquid became a prized possession for him if he wished to survive this madness.

He thought about what had just happened with the scroll and wondered what would happen if he used more of the liquid on it. And so he did, not caring what the repercussions might be, he emptied the new potion on the scroll. 'The route to a secret pathway is South, away from the sun's blessing and beneath a large school bus, the tunnel that was built beneath the big city for those seeking refuge from the chaos above, BEWARE, even beneath_death lurks.'

When he was done going through the letters, the scroll remained steady while the boy assimilated what he had read, now with a better understanding of at least his current task and what was required of him. He would then decide what route to follow while avoiding attention as much as possible.

He chose South and just like the last realm he was sent to, he kept his eyes peeled for other combatants and any possible surprise attacks from the terminators, a name he felt befitting for their outlook.

Stretching his hand to pick up some pieces of paper that exited the brief case, he tried to understand what was written therein but couldn't, it possessed analogs, anagrams, catalogs and other foreign languages unfamiliar with the boy, and to avoid further confusion he tossed the paper to the side and focused on what he knew best, stealth and assassination.

In a sonic burst of shunpo, he hoped to get passed a few grounded drones that headed his way from the near distance. Unfortunately, having stepped out of his hiding place, he soon realized his current speed proved futile against their dead shot precision.

It sounded like a whistling pitch in his ear resulting from the blast, one which sent dust and debris into the air. He was blasted a few meters away and into a small hall regardless of his shunpo transition, his head pounded and his eyes tried to adjust to the clouded room. From the hole in the wall thus created, a couple of robotic gun men stepped into the hall, unloading nearly countless fire which Killy effortlessly evaded with some sort of forward advance, evasive speed dash till he was face to face with the first and slashed it diagonally from bottom right to top left, but this time it would hit and give off a clang sound, signifying no apparent damage was dealt to the machine man, as metal came in contact with metal. 'What?' he wondered in astonishment, it was either these versions had far thicker skin or zanjutsu was completely useless against them or perhaps he simply needed more power. For now, he quickly retreated with a couple of summersaults while trying to avoid as much incoming bullets as possible.

Something was different with these three, they felt nigh infallible but even that was hardly so, Killy was simply being careful considering his first experience with machine in this realm. They moved in coordinated steps as they dropped their guns and dashed towards Killy in a speed equivalent to the sonic level[1] he had used before them earlier. They were adapting fast but the little boy was still oblivious to this, though he had his suspicions. Their steps were planned and they all moved in tandem from his frontal and both sides they approached and landed a few sword strikes and stabs themselves unto the young lad. With power lacking in their strikes,[2] thus, left Killy completely unaffected as well. However, it was the utter shock from their sudden change in tactics that delayed the young boy enough to get hit and now he began to pick up on traces of what was going on, he felt they were gaining knowledge of his movement speed and battle prowess by sight alone, adapting and gaining the capabilities they witness. These were the thoughts that raced along the boy's mind as he regained full understanding and control of his mind, body and the severity of his current situation. 'They're getting better with time... Tsk, I have to leave this place or device a means to destroy these pesky robots.'

Now he was being careful with showing any new skill nor moving passed the speed level they were currently used to and utilizing, and for that he had second thoughts towards calling forth his zanpakuto for assistance.

They paused, only to assume thoughtful strike positions and spring forth towards the boy once again but this time with a unison stab towards his torso, of which he assumed a much faster shunpo step of the super sonic[3] range to sidestep and unleash a dazzling bright beam of intense hotness[4] from his left eye towards the three heads of the robot men, effectively frying their inner electrical components and leaving most of their bodies unaffected.

They emitted black smoke that smelt like burning wire, but that was not enough. He thought of what to do, peering through the small hall, much less a restaurant, and as a result, Killy unturned every gas cylinder, allowing them to leak completely while the grounded machines struggled to regain locomotive capabilities.

The scarred young boy simply lit one of the burners and instantly exited the restaurant at full shunpo burst to about a few blocks away, waiting for the predetermined explosion to occur, and without warning, the building exploded in its entirety, releasing ghastly fumes and tossing aside broken glass and debris at full speed. The building crumbled and the three terminators were dead and buried for good...or so it seemed. Killy was still yet to begin his journey and he's luck already exposed this much to him, perhaps even luck alone can suffice for now.

Even more so, he spoke too soon as hundreds of robotic bats ascended from beneath the collapsed building and some other buildings close by. 'Suddenly, rotten luck huh? I guess I don't have a choice... Make them understand, Sakenomi no Arashi' he yelled, and as the horde of mechanical bats swarmed against him, he lifted both palms and erected a dome-like forcefield over a 30m radius, burning away as they came in contact with the erected barrier.

Still, they pestered and kept falling till the boy dematerialized it and instead released a full body blast of electrical pulse which deactivated and fried the pesky creatures within a 40m radius completely, they were all dead, numbering close to a hundred and fifty at least.

The city was scanty at but slowly became alive with machines of different forms. Then suddenly, the earth quaked, and it did so again. 'What now?' he asked as he turned to sight what it was behind him and lo, a gigantic mechanic scorpion with rapid fire ammunition at different parts of its body. Killy knew taking on this would only lead to attracting more as all his previous battles have all seemingly attracted danger to himself. He chose the wiser decision of pursuing the way out with all his guts and gusto, swearing to engage only those who get in his way with destruction and utter decimation. He was provoked now more than ever, he no longer wanted to think nor understand, but simply kill anything that tries to stop him. Effectively, he vanished from sight at the top of his Shunpo speed, leaving behind a puff of smoke as he dashed South.
[1]Sonic level speed here refers to speed stats level A

[2]Here simply meant the robots already started gaining Killy's stats and by so doing also inherited his poor strength.

[3] Super sonic refers refers to A+ speed.

[4]This intense hotness is Killy's eye beam gadget shooting forth a hadou 35 blast.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 2235
Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

District 6ix

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 pm

It was hot air that woke him up with the stench of oil and metal oozing. Aoshi opened his eyes weakly and slowly as his senses returned to him slowly. He sat up, taking in his new environment while looking around half surprised and half aware of the situation on ground hence the next move he was to take was already obvious.

Aoshi slowly rose to his feet, he moved both his legs to return them back to life for they were half dead since he had laid at a single point for long time. ”This again? A new dimension(location), new surrounding and probably new threats.”

Aoshi thought for a moment. When he was sure both his legs were alive did Aoshi check his body for possible items, he used his last experience in the previous Wasteland to know that he most have been gifted something as usual. Inside the left side of his cloak he found a potion and a scroll, the right side of his cloak was his previous healing potion he had decided against using in the last trial, his Medallion was gone, used at the portal when he left the previous wasteland.

With the routine check complete, Aoshi rolled up the scroll, letting the bind loose to gaze on its content. ”Mai Robots?” Aoshi sighed wearily.

It only took a moment to take in the information, he came to an understanding that he was not the only one in the district, the land was ruled by drones, Mai Humans as well as animals. His eyes widened at the last bit ?Millions? The shear bewilderedness that struck him was as sharp as a lightning coursing through his body, numbing his nerves as he became disillusioned at how wicked the perpetrators were.

”It looks like I’d have to fight who holds the Medallion on top of that an insane amount of enemies? Curse you Mongrels!” Aoshi bit the lower part of his lip at the realization of how fucked he was.

At the moment blending in and going incognito was the best way to avoid confrontations, he ran, the Togabito Head ran stealthily making sure to avoid getting noticed as his primary aim was to get a _Medallion._
word count: 372
For I am Supreme

Return to “Apocalyptic Wasteland”