A.S.H Blacksmith

User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 995.05 
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: A.S.H Blacksmith

#61

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:18 pm
Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:56 am
Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill count: 110 with gadget on his person
Name of Gadget: The eye
Current level of gadget: Two star
Current special effect(if any): An eye lens which emits low powered laser beams capable of highlighting or burning through an object if focused over a period of time.
Desired Level of gadget: Three star
Desired effect for gadget: An eye lens which emits high powered laser beams capable of cutting cleanly through metal on contact.
Tag the power output of your beam to a relatable quantity.
Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill Count: 100
Name Of Gadget: Secret keeper
Current Level Of Gadget: One star
Current Effect of shield(If any): A ragged looking waistlenght cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Desired Level of Gadget: 2 star
Desired Effect Of Gadget: A neat black waist length cloak with a single button at the neck region capable of completely hiding user's Reiatsu and presence from physical and spiritual perception on mental command.
Gadget Denied. At this level, Gadget can only maintain the simple functions of a standard cloak. Reiatsu, physical and spiritual cloaking cannot be concealed at this stage, with mental command also restricted for a higher stage.

Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill count: 110 with gadget on his person
Name of Gadget: The eye
Current level of gadget: Two star
Current special effect(if any): An eye lens which emits low powered laser beams capable of highlighting or burning through an object if focused over a period of time.
Desired Level of gadget: Three star
Desired effect for gadget: An eye lens which emits high powered laser beams capable of cutting cleanly through thick concrete and has a power output equivalent to a hadou 35 spell.


Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill Count: 100
Name Of Gadget: Secret keeper
Current Level Of Gadget: One star
Current Effect of shield(If any): A ragged looking waistlenght cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Desired Level of Gadget: 2 star
Desired Effect Of Gadget: A neat black waist length cloak with a single button at the neck region.
word count: 382

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: A.S.H Blacksmith

#62

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:04 am

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:06 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:18 pm


Tag the power output of your beam to a relatable quantity.



Gadget Denied. At this level, Gadget can only maintain the simple functions of a standard cloak. Reiatsu, physical and spiritual cloaking cannot be concealed at this stage, with mental command also restricted for a higher stage.

Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill count: 110 with gadget on his person
Name of Gadget: The eye
Current level of gadget: Two star
Current special effect(if any): An eye lens which emits low powered laser beams capable of highlighting or burning through an object if focused over a period of time.
Desired Level of gadget: Three star
Desired effect for gadget: An eye lens which emits high powered laser beams capable of cutting cleanly through thick concrete and has a power output equivalent to a hadou 35 spell.


Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill Count: 100
Name Of Gadget: Secret keeper
Current Level Of Gadget: One star
Current Effect of shield(If any): A ragged looking waistlenght cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Desired Level of Gadget: 2 star
Desired Effect Of Gadget: A neat black waist length cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Gadgets Approved
word count: 223

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
platinum6ix
Kan: 1,595.55 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#63

Post by platinum6ix » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 am

Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Black Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): none
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: When worn, it grants the user the ability to partially phrase through tangible objects and bypass most physical effects. This ability is applicable only to the user and only one part of the body at a time such as the arm while the rest of the body remains tangible and vulnerable to all forms of damage. While this ability is active, user is unable to utilize his resurreccion abilities or other abilities in his hollow arsenal. Can only retain the ability for not more than two posts.
word count: 125
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#64

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:18 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:45 am
Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Black Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): none
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: When worn, it grants the user the ability to partially phrase through tangible objects and bypass most physical effects. This ability is applicable only to the user and only one part of the body at a time such as the arm while the rest of the body remains tangible and vulnerable to all forms of damage. While this ability is active, user is unable to utilize his resurreccion abilities or other abilities in his hollow arsenal. Can only retain the ability for not more than two posts.
Approved.

Gadget is now a certified 3 Str gadget, ready and fit for next upgrade.
word count: 150

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 995.05 
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#65

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:19 am

Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill Count: 150
Name Of Gadget: Secret keeper
Current Level Of Gadget: Two star
Current Effect of shield(If any): A ragged looking waistlenght cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Desired Level of Gadget: Three star
Desired Effect Of Gadget: A neat hooded black waist length cloak, capable of hiding only the physical presence/appearance of the user from visual perception, of which this effect is activated by placing the hood above the user's head.
word count: 85

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#66

Post by Phantom-T » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:19 am
Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill Count: 150
Name Of Gadget: Secret keeper
Current Level Of Gadget: Two star
Current Effect of shield(If any): A ragged looking waistlenght cloak with a single button at the neck region.
Desired Level of Gadget: Three star
Desired Effect Of Gadget: A neat hooded black waist length cloak, capable of hiding only the physical presence/appearance of the user from visual perception, of which this effect is activated by placing the hood above the user's head.
Gadget Approved

This gadget is now a certified 3 Str gadget, ready and fit for next upgrade.
word count: 113

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
Nilgathor
Member
Kan: 763.90 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:47 pm

A.S.H Blacksmith

#67

Post by Nilgathor » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:06 am


Name of Owner: Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
Characters Kill count: 500
Name of Gadget: Stellar Glare
Current level of gadget: 3 star
Current special effect(if any): A floating ball that converts energy from celestial bodies to light and can compress said energy to shoot beams at kido #10.
Desired Level of gadget: 4 star
Desired effect for gadget: A floating ball that converts energy from celestial bodies to light and can compress said energy to shoot distinct beams dependent on type of energy absorbed at kido #45.
word count: 88
Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
-for when they cry peace and safety, sudden destruction will come

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#68

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Nilgathor wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:06 am

Name of Owner: Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
Characters Kill count: 500
Name of Gadget: Stellar Glare
Current level of gadget: 3 star
Current special effect(if any): A floating ball that converts energy from celestial bodies to light and can compress said energy to shoot beams at kido #10.
Desired Level of gadget: 4 star
Desired effect for gadget: A floating ball that converts energy from celestial bodies to light and can compress said energy to shoot distinct beams dependent on type of energy absorbed at kido #45.
Gadget Approved

This gadget is now a certified gadget, ready and fit for next upgrade.
word count: 112

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 995.05 
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#69

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill count: 15 with gadget on him.
Name of Gadget: Rare gold piece
Current level of gadget: Zero star level
Current special effect(if any): None
Desired Level of gadget: One star level
Desired effect for gadget:A regular functioning golden compass
word count: 48

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#70

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:47 am

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:44 pm
Name of Owner: Killy Lohr
Characters Kill count: 15 with gadget on him.
Name of Gadget: Rare gold piece
Current level of gadget: Zero star level
Current special effect(if any): None
Desired Level of gadget: One star level
Desired effect for gadget:A regular functioning golden compass
One regular looking golden compass Approved. Functionality will be unlocked at the second stage.

Congratulation, gadget is now a 1 st★r gadget.
word count: 81

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
platinum6ix
Kan: 1,595.55 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#71

Post by platinum6ix » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:28 pm

Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Purple Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: Grant's the user ability to create not more than two mirages of himself without the need to move. These mirages are indistinguishable from the user as they share same field of vision, capable of speech and can move within 50m radius of the original. However, they pose no physical effect.


Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Book of Revelation
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Gadget history: Gadget was acquired after defeating the dark shadow hunters summoned from the book itself.

Desired effect for gadget: As the Book of revelation levitates around the user, it grants the user same powers of the shadow hunters – ability to conjure/manipulate dark energies. These energies can be in form of projectiles and can be equal to a fully charged cero when charged with same time interval required.
word count: 194
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#72

Post by Phantom-T » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:37 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:28 pm
Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Purple Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: Grant's the user ability to create not more than two mirages of himself without the need to move. These mirages are indistinguishable from the user as they share same field of vision, capable of speech and can move within 50m radius of the original. However, they pose no physical effect.
First off, I'm going to allow one mirage at this level, how you create this mirage still needs some ironing and would be best if it's better clarified in your next edit.

Now down to the mirage, the best you can get from this is a mobile mirage, capable of speech. The issue of shared vision is out of it.

Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Book of Revelation
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Gadget history: Gadget was acquired after defeating the dark shadow hunters summoned from the book itself.

Desired effect for gadget: As the Book of revelation levitates around the user, it grants the user same powers of the shadow hunters – ability to conjure/manipulate dark energies. These energies can be in form of projectiles and can be equal to a fully charged cero when charged with same time interval required.
I will need you to choose a particular function for this book..

By this I mean. You either go for a book which shoots a particular form of dark energy (orb/ block/missiles) at a particular level (D rank cero output preferably) over a given range when conjured.

Or you go for a book that conjures dark energy which you can give varying form with no linked damage potential.
word count: 334

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

User avatar
platinum6ix
Kan: 1,595.55 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#73

Post by platinum6ix » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:19 am

Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Purple Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: Grant's the user ability to share his consciousness, thus create not more than one mirage of himself without the need to move. This mirage is indistinguishable from the user as it share same field of vision, capable of speech and can move within 50m radius of the original. However, it pose no physical effect.


Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Book of Revelation
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Gadget history: Gadget was acquired after defeating the dark shadow hunters summoned from the book itself.

Desired effect for gadget: It grants the user same powers of the shadow hunters. Upon activation, the book glows in dark energy as it is absorbed into the user's body. A mystical symbol appears at the user's forehead. It grants the user ability to release dark energy from the finger tip equal to kido #10. Effect last for 5 post.
word count: 207
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#74

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:25 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:19 am
Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Purple Dragon Ring
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Desired effect for gadget: Grant's the user ability to share his consciousness, thus create not more than one mirage of himself without the need to move. This mirage is indistinguishable from the user as it share same field of vision, capable of speech and can move within 50m radius of the original. However, it pose no physical effect.


Name of Owner: Armani La Vert
Characters Kill count: 100
Name of Gadget: Book of Revelation
Current level of gadget: 2 star
Current special effect(if any): N/A
Desired Level of gadget: 3 star
Gadget history: Gadget was acquired after defeating the dark shadow hunters summoned from the book itself.

Desired effect for gadget: It grants the user same powers of the shadow hunters. Upon activation, the book glows in dark energy as it is absorbed into the user's body. A mystical symbol appears at the user's forehead. It grants the user ability to release dark energy from the finger tip equal to kido #10. Effect last for 5 post.
Gadget Approved

Both Gadgets are now a certified 3 Str gadget, ready and fit for next upgrade.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 234

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Zxanders20
Member
Kan: 955.65 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am
User Title: Zxanders20

A.S.H Blacksmith

#75

Post by Zxanders20 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Name of Owner: Rèyzlìent flyer de dragon
Characters Kill count: 796
Name of Gadget: Nano- blade
Current level of gadget:1-star
Current special effect(if any): none
Desired Level of gadget: 2-star
Desired effect for gadget: A Nanotechnology sword, that regains its function. to attach itself to any part of the body that is the length of the sword to stop bleeding or Reenforce that part of the body
Last edited by Zxanders20 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 73

User avatar
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,965.80 
Posts: 593
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Blacksmith

#76

Post by Phantom-T » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:16 am

Zxanders20 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm
Name of Owner: Rèyzlìent flyer de dragon
Characters Kill count: 796
Name of Gadget: Nano- blade
Current level of gadget:1-star
Current special effect(if any): none
Desired Level of gadget: 2-star
Desired effect for gadget: A Nanotechnology sword, that regains its function. to attach itself to any part of the body that is the length of the sword to stop bleeding or Reenforce that part of the body
What's the length of the swords and by "stop bleeding" do you mean patch up an open injury but not heal it?

Meaning if it should shift back into a sword the bleeding continues..
word count: 117

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Post Reply

Return to “Ruptured Dimension”