[Arena]Hunted Cave

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 3,774.40 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

[Arena]Hunted Cave

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:47 am

Inside the deepest parts of hell, their was a cave which was claved out from the Origin’s wrath. It housed hunted souls to which they were damned for eternal torment. You can hear their screams resound and bounce upon the walls. A perfect place for recruits and those who choose to enhance their powers to train.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 57
For I am Supreme
Blazenoda
Kan: 745.60 

Re: [Arena]Hunted Cave

Post by Blazenoda » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:38 am

Through out the Inferno, the voice which announced the awaken of the Demon god and the Demon King Aoshi echoed through out hell. The time for The Demons to go out and spread calamity, fear, and bring forth Hells burning wrath to all realms

The worst of the worst which wielded great sins and the power to be able to withstand the burning flames of hell heard this great voice call out to them and those who answered where welcomed into the Demon god's army.
In the deepest depths of hell lies a cave It housed hunted souls to which they were damned for eternal torment. You can hear their screams resound and bounce upon the walls. It was a place for recruits who chose to come, train and enhance their powers.

"Hmm, Seems like things have begun to get interesting".

A solemn yet sinister voice was heard from the entrance of the cave. "Cluck" "cluck" "cluck". The sound of wooden sandals became louder and louder as a figure walked softly into the cave but was soon over shadowed by the sound of tormenting screams. As the figure stepped into the lights which came from above the cave revealed a man who with His white long flowing hair, pale skinned, face as beautiful as though he was a woman, dressed in a white kimono attire that took ride on the wind as he walked in which revealed the black marked seal on his chest and white trousers which ran down to his calves, had bright red eyes as though light shined into a pool a blood and black markings on his palms. When his image came in full under the light, he stood and slightly bowed his head.

"I Heard the call and i have answered thou I have come in order to enhance and lend my powers to the great Demon god."

He said then gave a slight chuckle as he brought out a fan and used it to cover his face half way only revealing his blood red eyes.

"If its to bring forth damnation, I, Slayrei Drako Umikaze would gladly aid in bringing eternal destruction to all the realms and all shall know the terrifying might of hell".

He Proclaimed as he introduced himself.
word count: 378
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:21 am

Aoshi sat on his throne, his right hand placed on his chin and his eyes closed almost like he was in deep thought. As the ruler of hell, it was his duty to make sure the demons were ready for whenever their god needed them.

The Demon god, the all powerful in hell, it’s presence alone was one that no one knew even Aoshi himself. However, that was did not mean that the Demon god had no way of passing his will to his followers. Those that listened closely could hear his voice.

”It is almost time huh?”

The King said as he opened his blue eyes. With a wave of his hand a blazing screen appeared before him. Before him displayed all activities, actions taken by each and every demon at every location. He could see the new soul that was made a demon, to Aoshi the man was nothing but a baby still trying to crawl not to talk of taking his first step. Aoshi scoffed at the man while raising to his feet.

”You guard!”

The Demon King called out to one of his personal guards with a stern and deep voice.....before going on.

”Should the Demon Lord or anyone else come seeking an audience, tell them I shall not be disturbed.”

Aoshi barked at his elite guard before making his way to the hunted cave where his presence was needed at the moment.

Aoshi arrived at the hunted cave class in a black robe, his hair as white as snow and his gauntlets on both hands as red as blood. His black cape swept the ground as he walked exposing his dirty jeans and bare chest.

”Little one....bow to your King”
word count: 288
For I am Supreme
Blazenoda

Post by Blazenoda » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:44 pm

The screams filled with terror and eternal torment and ashes which flowed in the air from hells burns. Slayrei stood taking observation to the environment around him. He enjoyed the meliodious tune which he put together from listening to the screams. Suddenly the tension of the air changed a vulgar yet dominating aura was felt. This feeling sent shivers down Slays spine.

“Ara Ara"

He said as showed no fear in his looks but gave a slight sinister smile for he knew the great one which possessed such devilish aura was none other than Demon king Aoshi. This King dressed in dark robes and his gauntlets as red as blood and the way he walked showed someone of immense pride and authority. Out of he’s mouth he spoke

“Little one…bow to your king”.

Slayrei who let out a charasmatic smile, opened up his fan in a dramatic manner which he held in his right hand and bowed his head with his left hand on his chest to show his loyalty and respect which he only did to someone of greater authority and power which he saw and felt from this Demon King.

“Greetings my king, your servant welcomes you”

The words he spoke in his bowed posture. The sounds of screams seemed even more melodious now with the presence of the great one. Slay waited for the great one to accept his welcome.

“My Lord when do we begin”

He asked anxious to begin the purpose they where here for which was for training to enhance the powers of the Demon gods army.
word count: 265
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:00 am

Aoshi raveled in the posture the Demon before him portrayed. He lifted his head high and his shoulders too as the air of pride swept through him in one cold breeze.

The screams of the dead souls became a melody to the King, they sang songs of praise for their King and the Demon knew this, for no one could deny his Authority and power. Aoshi gazed upon the demon called Slay with his blue eyes looking down on the man as he spoke.

”Rise.”

Aoshi said as he needed the man full focus. Before going on to say what the objective was.

”The objective of this training is to figure out what type of demon you want to be, to draw out your devil gene and blood. How you react to certain things at an appropriate way.

Aoshi paused. For he knew that the man standing before him may not fully understand the true meaning of being a special race.

”For now, attack me”
word count: 165
For I am Supreme
Blazenoda

Post by Blazenoda » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:37 pm

For now… Attack me’

The Demon king who looked down upon the one named Slayrei spoke and had instructed Him to Attack him and Slayrei as one who was loyal as he was cunning bowed his head.

“If that is what my king wishes”

Takes a leap backwards distancing himself between The demon king Aoshi and himself as though he already had something in mind planned out

“Now then without further ado”

With a sinister smile he gave, Slayrei’s feet which he wore a wooden sandals stamped as though it clenched the ground and With the sudden outburst of his cursed Reiatsu which had a dark bloody red color and a menacing feel to it. The pressure of this outburst caused the ground around Slayrei to have the feeling as though gravity pressed down on it causing small chunk of rocks to float up in the air and the air also around him blew terribly which made the kimono jacket as well as the clothes he wore to be rapidly blown around as they clenched firmly to his body.

“.. I shall attack without holding back”

As he uttered those words, set in an attack posture he breathed in slowly and breathed out as he let out the air from his body, slowly came out from the side of his mouth a puff of smoke which signaled the activation of his cursed voice.

“Hellfire technique: Hellball”

Multiple balls of flame manifested around Slayrei and swiftly launched them to Aoshi. Knowing fully well that this attack might have little to no effect, Slayrei had planned ahead so he closed his fan and held in a sword unsheathing stance. As the fan in a flash of white light changed into a Katana, a white helm and the blade glowed showing the sharpness it possessed. Gathering around him Slayrei activated a power known as the devil trigger and initiated flow art which gathered his dark red Reiatsu around his feet as he moved into Amplifier(Flash step).The Hellball which explodes on impact, the explosive effect was what he was after cause he was aware that the Hell ball attack might not do much damage, he decided to use the explosion as a diversion for he’s other attack. In a split second Slay faded from the position he was and appeared oh so suddenly behind Aoshi, Initiating flow arts into his blade to enhance his attack the dark red reiatsu cloaked his blade and he swung from behind Aoshi he’s attack coming from the Left side, he aimed at Aoshi’s neck hoping this attack might do some damage seeing that this attack might have been unexpected. Keeping in mind that Slayrei being cautious had already activated his Metal core for defense if he were to fail and he could not Get away to lessen the effect of any upcoming attack on him.
word count: 482
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 pm

”Echo of Sin!” Called out to his released form as he waited for the young demon to attack him. Noting that, there was little reason for his release, however, since this grounds served as a training grounds for the King and his demon; he would very much love to test out his new found power.

The demon attacked, sending balls of flames towards the Demon King. Aoshi merely scoffed at his attempts as he would condense sin into his skin, with his metal core as a defense along with the flame cloak which now adorned him. The Demon King took a direct hit from the balls without having the need to make a move which sent explosions into the very cave almost like it was shaking it’s very core. The screams of the lost souls where heard more aloud now as the flew in array of the sudden disruption, like they were screaming out loud for help.

A smoke resurfaced from the explosion, and within the said smoke Aoshi would just make a side step_ shifting from his current position while using the smoke as his cover so that when the little demon appeared to attack, his blade would meet with an empty space.

With Aoshi refraining from attacking, he would just observe the young Demons movements like a scientist studying a lab rat before dissecting it.

”Hmm, hmm, good movement but you leave yourself too open”

The Demon King said as the smoke from the previous explosion would fade, it would reveal the man placing his right hands on his chin almost like he was in a thought.

Because Aoshi had released his sin, the temperature inside the cave would rise, rising to a degree of hotness of about 4000 degree centigrade, with the water inside the cave beginning to evaporate, the stones inside the cave would start melting from the intense heat.... Aoshi wondered what the demon would do next
word count: 323
For I am Supreme
Blazenoda

Post by Blazenoda » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 am

Slayrei had moved on to try and get attack on the Demon King with his blade swinging for the head but the smoke screen he created was blown by his attack and before him the Demon King Aoshi had moved. Though Slayrei moved fast it was no match for the Demon King who only took a side step to dodge Slay’s attack. The smoke cleared and the attacked missed Slayrei looked to his side and saw Aoshi just taking observation but being cautious, Slayrei initiated a retreat and Flash stepped backwards creating a fair distance between him and Aoshi.

“Yare Yare”

Slayrei said in a disappointing tone though he was not surprised for he knew right from the start that he was no match for the Demon King but still made up his mind to give this fight his all. Aoshi’s Echo released radiated an intense heat which made the waters of the cave evaporate and the stones melt into magma.

“Ooof yare yare its getting really hot in here isn’t it?”

He gave a dramatic reaction as his blade changed back to a fan and he flapped it open to blow himself with. Slayrei gave a side look at the demon king as he marveled at his power. “This might be a toughie for me”. He said in a dramatic yet not too concerned joking manner.
With a sinister look, Slay released a burst of his dark Reiatsu around him as it also flowed through his blade knowing fully well that if he got too close to Aoshi he might be turned to Ash due to the intense heat, Slay stood at a fair enough distance away from Aoshi. He also strengthened his metal core defense to be able to withstand the burns to a certain extent. Slay decided to give long distance attacks. He with he’s cursed voice called forth the flames of hell. “Hellfire :Hellball” multiple balls of flame shot as though they headed for Aoshi but were directed to the walls of the cave causing it to crumble and breakdown to cause the cave roof to collapse and fall upon Aoshi but that wasn’t all. Slay called forth the flames again “Hellfire: Jet of Chaos” . The burning flames of hell came in form of a wave which flew fast towards Aoshi along with Slay With his flow arts channeled through his blade, the dark red reiatsu became tensed and looked thicker as he slashed it to combine with the Jet of Chaos hoping with the help of his Dark reiatsu flow arts it would enhance the Chaos brought by the Hell flame. With the cave crumbling the screams became louder in fear of the chaos at hand, Slay steps into amplifier and speeds out of the crumbling cave to the top "Now for the finishing touch Hellfire: Infernal voice: Torrent" cursing the air with a heated voice.a torrent of flames were activated and added to the ongoing destruction occuring. Slay stood to watch the destruction he caused in hopes that this would make an effort to make the Demon king not leave unharmed.

word count: 523
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

[Arena]Hunted Cave

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:30 am

sorry it has taken me so much time to respond to this.....Shall we begin?
Aoshi watched instinctively and as he observed the Young Demon before him, he became convinced that the Demon had a future. His attacks were sloppy but with craft and his skill in the Devil arts; Illuminating.

The Demon released a hell fire ball at the cave in other to collapse it on Aoshi. However, with his body as thick as ever and his defense to it's maximum, the Demon Emperor did not even bother to take a step. He would allow that part of the cave to collapse on him but the he would remain unscathed. This was however because, before the said cave had reached his body, it melted like a molten liquid.

Aoshi covered his skin in a thick layer of Sin acting like a second skin, so that when the Demon had released another hell flame, Aoshi would stop it with his right palm and would deflect it to the opposite direction.
word count: 171
For I am Supreme
Blazenoda

[Arena]Hunted Cave

Post by Blazenoda » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:35 pm

The top of the cave totally destroyed by Slayrei's attack dust and smoke had filled the Air. Slayrei stood at the stop of the cave which had just opened up a hole in the roof and looked down to see if he's attack worked against the demon king Aoshi.

"Yare yare guess it didn't work hehe.."
Slayrei gave a chuckle as the smoke cleared up revealing that his earlier attack was thrown aside by the Demon Kings right hand. He marvelled in the sight and began to think to himself and what captivated him more was that with all the attack and destruction that took place the Demon King hadn't taken any step from where he stood since the beginning.
"Excellent really wonderful you're truly magnificent my lord"

Slayrei says as he jumps back down to stand before his King and he's sword reverting back to a fan.

"It seems i have much to learn my lord. Tricks and feints none of them would work on you even A head on attack might prove lethal".

Slayrei after taking a close observation came to the conclusion that he was far from hurting this Demon King

"The best approach would be to give up to avoid further unfruitful attempts"

As a calculative and cunning man, Slayrei saw the outcome of his attacks would be a wasteful one and proceeded to ask a request from his King as he bowed down to Aoshi.

"I wish to learn from you, Your Highness, i wish to become someone strong enough that i may be useful to you..."

And he suddenly got an image flash through his mind it was the image of His brother King Zero Umikaze whom he respected as he did the Demon king before him and thought to himself.

"Maybe i can finally be of use to you too Nii-sama"

Slayrei Lifted up his head and looked at the King and continued saying.

"However i guess if i do not prove my worth it wouldn't please my lord so...." He stand up straight and the air around him begin to get intense and run wild. He's fan turns into a sword again this time without the sheathe which looked a bit long like it was the same height as the wielder as he gripped the helm with both arms.
"I MUST GIVE IT MY ALL!!"

Devil trigger flow arts activated A burst of Sin energy releases from Slayrei in a Dark blood red color which ran a wild destroying the debris and all around the cave the screams of the souls get louder. "Must get stronger.." Slay began to push past his limits It was Like the god of destruction had appeared the veins on his forehead pops out as well as his arms as he gripped his sword tighter the black markings begin to glow red as the devil arts begin to flow all around him.

Flames of hell begin to envelop his hands as well as his blade signalling the start of the Hellfire Technique (Fury Slash). Slayrei crouched ready to propel himself with the ground as another technique (Jet of chaos) activate itself around his feet as he was about to step into amplifier.

He opens up his eyes his cornea filled with blood that flowed down his cheeks proof that he had been pushing past his limits here

"Here i come my Lord" Slayrei launches himself headfast towards Aoshi to slash him while to attack him from all sides bouncing off and on using the walls to propel himself to go even faster while slashing the Demon King at rapid force from different directions. Hoping the demon king wouldn't leave unscathed.

The wind blowing wildly , screeching sounds and screams of the terrified souls ,A Blade of flames, blood red Reiatsu and a man determined to get stronger as he rapidly attacked his King from all sides at flash speed in hopes to justify his pride as a man.
word count: 670
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

[Arena]Hunted Cave

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 am

Aoshi watched pridefully as the Youngest Demon prostrated after coming to the realization that his attacks where futile to the King.

His humility made the Demon King ponder on what it truly meant to be a loyal servant and as such the man before him stood to be one loyal to the throne. The other subjects, to his best of knowledge, were all power drunk. The Demon Lord, Aoshi's second in command, the prime minister of hell seemed to be lustful over the throne for he had never deemed it fit to pay respect to his King.

The Demon bowing before him seemed to want to prove himself useful to Aoshi and the Demon Head would let him prove his worth. While the boy said somethings that were of lesser concern to Aoshi, the Demon began his assult again after gaining the courage to push on. His slashes, and cuts did nothing to pringe his body for the Emperor of hell remained unscathed.

"explode"

Aoshi would curse the air. He made it so that at his command, the air around 50 meter radius would explode into flames as it spanned across the cave. His power, and reiatsu output made it so that the very cave itself trembled at the powerful explosion as it spread over to engulf and burn the Demon running about.

"Come Forth"

That would not end the Emperor' assult. Aoshi would deactivate his Echo to pursue a more sinister move. The ground would burst open and ghouls would spring forth. They hackened to the Emperor's call. They would move to attack the young Demon, dragging him down to hell and would also explode upon gaining a about 5 meter distance from him, in one big burst.

Infernal Voice: The ability to curse the air itself, turning their very breath into a torrent of Hellfire.

2: Ghouls; Enchanted by the user, several ghouls burst out from the ground, chasing after targets and driving into them before resulting into an explosion.
word count: 334
For I am Supreme

Return to “[Arenas] The Pit of The Forsaken”