New Entry

Please introduce yourself!
Post Reply
Zxanders20
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am
User Title: Zxanders20

New Entry

#1

Post by Zxanders20 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 am

Hi.... Um I'm new here
word count: 6
User avatar
Tope
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#2

Post by Tope » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 am

Zxanders20 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 am
Hi.... Um I'm new here
You're welcome....
word count: 18
User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#3

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:57 am

Zxanders20 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 am
Hi.... Um I'm new here
You're welcome.
word count: 18
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#4

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 am

Zxanders20 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 am
Hi.... Um I'm new here
Welcome Friend....
word count: 17
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Fluxarc
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#5

Post by Fluxarc » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:04 am

Heya! Welcome to the site. Feel free to go nuts. And by that I mean eat nuts. Not thrash the place. Thrashing the place is my thing...
word count: 27
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
Image
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
User avatar
Itsu
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#6

Post by Itsu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:23 am

You're welcome friend...... Nice to have you join us...
word count: 10
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
ANYA BRIGGS
Zxanders20
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am
User Title: Zxanders20

Re: New Entry

#7

Post by Zxanders20 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Uh.... Thanks for the welcome, and going Nuts can be a shared hobby😅... I'm just saying tho
word count: 18
User avatar
Fluxarc
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#8

Post by Fluxarc » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 am

Zxanders20 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm
Uh.... Thanks for the welcome, and going Nuts can be a shared hobby😅... I'm just saying tho
*Gasp* No way... You are into mindless destructiveness and doing weird stuff for no apparent reason just like me...! *hyperventilates*
word count: 47
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
Image
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
User avatar
SlimJellal
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#9

Post by SlimJellal » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 am

I see someone about to collapse.


Well it helps getting new meat around the site every now and then, welcome young man. Don't die quick
word count: 26
Image
IN THE END ONLY ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND
User avatar
Nilgathor
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: New Entry

#10

Post by Nilgathor » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:19 am

SlimJellal wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 am

I see someone about to collapse.


Well it helps getting new meat around the site every now and then, welcome young man. Don't die quick


You intend on killing him? 😉
word count: 40
-for when they cry peace and safety, sudden destruction will come
User avatar
SlimJellal
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

RP Leader

Re: New Entry

#11

Post by SlimJellal » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:11 am

Nilgathor wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:19 am
SlimJellal wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 am

I see someone about to collapse.


Well it helps getting new meat around the site every now and then, welcome young man. Don't die quick


You intend on killing him? 😉


I can't say, but who knows what might happen when we cross paths, just saying :D
word count: 65
Image
IN THE END ONLY ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND
Zxanders20
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am
User Title: Zxanders20

Re: New Entry

#12

Post by Zxanders20 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Fluxarc wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 am
Zxanders20 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm
Uh.... Thanks for the welcome, and going Nuts can be a shared hobby😅... I'm just saying tho
*Gasp* No way... You are into mindless destructiveness and doing weird stuff for no apparent reason just like me...! *hyperventilates*


Um.... Who isn't every now and then, chaos is beautiful tho, whether mindless or planned.
word count: 72
Zxanders20
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:18 am
User Title: Zxanders20

Re: New Entry

#13

Post by Zxanders20 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:25 pm

SlimJellal wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 am
I see someone about to collapse.


Well it helps getting new meat around the site every now and then, welcome young man. Don't die quick
I'll try my best not to
word count: 42
Post Reply