Looks- 25
Birthday- May 3
Gender- Male
Height- 6ft
Weigh- 160 pound
Reiatsu color- Blue
Reiatsu form- Snake
Appearance-Image
History- Born into a family of wealthy Sterns, Eckhard came into the world with a golden spoon on his mouth. His family loved and cared for him and so did his friend's who'd considered him a rare specie considering he was the only true blood among his mate. His father who was a revered general in the Quincy army, drilled him in the ways of the Quincy from a very young age and always occasionally read him the tales of the Supreme one as bed time stories. He'd known so much about the race before he could completely spell his name.

As a child Eckhard got what ever he demanded for and was midly annoying considering he cared little about the troubles people around him suffered for his demands. He however was a prodigy who's skill began to blosom even as a child. He knew little about the world beyond his circle of family and friends and most of the time spent his days knotting arrows and stringing bows.

As a tenanger he quickly became more arrogant but only to strangers who had tried to mingle with him. Hed rather skin a pig with his hands than accept a friend request from anyone he considered lower than him. He quickly became a lonely tenanger but none of this mattered when he could get his hands on a bow.

With time, his knowledge of the world slightly improved though he was more obsessed with becoming a general just like his father. He'd heard tales about how his father won many battle and was always eager to leave home to join the battle field. However his father cared less about such dreams and only wanted him to focus on the family.

As time passed Eckhard came to notice how disturbed his father was when he mentioned anything about the Quincy's pride. We are the star of the four realms, revered among all races and under the protection of the shinigami royal force. However, none of this were true not in the slightest as Eckhard came to know.

At the age of 20 Eckhard skill stood out enough to be recognized by the higher arms of the quincy race. However, after he was summoned to the wandenreich castle to become part of its force, he got news of a slaughter event brought upon his family by the shingami race. The same race who he thought looked out for them.

Returning home he'd heard they harbored rebellious plans and materials and thus were are threat to the four realms. However he'd know all this were lies and immediately went on vendetta where he killed all those involved in his family massacre. Feeling a little at peace with himself he left the human world, returning to the wandenreich where he hopes to live out the rest of his days.

Personality: Eckhard Thorn carries himself like royalty, he really engages in long talks and usually keeps to himself. He's also really smart and unlike many let's on just how smart he is when challenged by a foe.

Professional Status
Affiliation- Quincy
Profession- Head Hunter
Position- Elite Sternritter
Previous Position if any- Junior Sternritter
Faction- None
Base of Operations- Wandenreich

Personal Status
Family- Deseased
Friends- None
Enemies- Shinigamis

Spiritronic Amament: (Reishi Heiso)

Bow & Arrow:

Gauntlet:
Devilsarm

When activated, crystal white snake scaled arm guard, manifest at full length along his hands, in perfect fitting, as if part of his flesh and bone. Blue-black reiatsu waves akin to that of lightning sparks travel down its scales portraying the image of an active lightning volcano.

Sword:
Knightfall

A simple Blade for melee combat.

Shield:
Dragonheart

A shield passed down the Staudinger bloodline which posses the will of the first knights. The shield apart from being durable (B) can absorb energy from any incoming source, such as bullets being fired at it or attacks from enemies, which it stores and dishes out as a concussive blast once charged up to the equivalent of a 30 spell kido.

Epithet
"C- The Curse "

Ability Description: After awakening his true power, Eckhard found himself capable of manipulating and controlling misfortune and bad luck, in unique strategic ways during combat.

Ability 1: Cursed Name

Ability 2: Death Addiction

Ability 3:

Ability 4:

Divine Mode Appearance:

Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total. word count: 749

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Phantom-T
Kan: 729.00 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Re: Eckhard Staudinger Thorn [Elite Sternritter]

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:14 am

Epithet C-The Curse

After awakening his true power, Eckhard found himself capable of manipulating and controlling misfortune and bad luck, in unique strategic ways during combat.

Ability 1: Cursed Name
Eckhards last name "THORN" has a passive curse which hunts each individual letter within it.

Naturally, saying the word "Thorn", grows thorn like extensions from the material the opponent has on them, making them feel uncomfortable in their own skin for a period of 2 posts. However the curse of the name thorn is mostly felt in their individual alphabets which Eckhards can actively induce during battle.
  • T - Tear: This is a curse that actively tear things open. Normally dull objects, surface area and basic elements quickly becomes edgy and sharp against the skin of the victim.
  • H - Hinder: This curses a sharp pain in their body, hindering their movement. With each movement they make, they feel their body being wrapped around thorns or strings.
  • O - Obstruct: this is a curse that momentarily blocks off an opponent’s path, robbing them of both sight and distance, as if wrapped in a cocoon of thorns or blocked by a wall or a thick forest of it.
  • R – Recoil: This is a curse that momentarily forces a target backwards as if smashed by a dense wall of wind pressure equivalent in strength to the driving force of their physical attack on impact. Once invoked, an invisible line is drawn between the moment of initiating an attack and impact, calculating the amount of force exerted and imbued into said attack at break neck speed. This is then dished out in equal proportion as dense wind pressure when attack becomes imminent. Targets find it hard to move forward at this point and are either forced to withdraw or are smashed back if they cannot handle the strength of their own attack.
  • N – Nawa: This curse arouses states of shock and confusion. Targets find their accuracy on projectile attacks dulled on intervals, leading to either slightly missing their marks or blowing their attacks way off proportion.
Limitations:
  • When letters of these alphabets are applied in the opponent’s speech, they unknowingly induce effect on themselves, increasing its influence with each consecutive repetition.
  • Activating a lettered curse sparks up blue reishi lines similar to that of blut, along Eckhards skin.
  • Eckhard cannot actively apply more than two effects at one time, and as such would wait two post before changes can be made.
  • passive effect no matter current active curses, holds true effect anytime the target invokes it on themselves.
  • By cloaking oneself in visible reiatsu when saying the words, target can mitigate or totally nullify the effect of the curse.
  • However, Candidates a level lower than Eckhard in Reiatsu control cannot manage this.
  • Eckhard range of influence extends over a 300 meter radius.
  • Curse N,
    • Effectiveness is determined by the amount of control one possesses over his reiatsu.
    • Notable passive effect: blurred vision during aim and release, hastened release, unsteady hands
  • Curse H
    • Notable passive effect: When invoked, regenerative reishi vines wrap around the targets limbs, rendering him immobile at one point. Targets who put up resistance find themselves moving at the cost of impaling themselves with ravaging wounds.
    • When severed vines attempt to quickly reconnect with the host until opponent is out of reach
    • Notable active application: By wrapping his fingers into a fist reishi vines protrude from the earth or close environment, wrapping themselves around the target. Vines restricts target to a point and tightens with every extra effort Eckhard puts into his squeeze.
  • Curse T,
    • makes most dull objects Razor sharp in nature.
    • Targets personal belongings and clothing are safe from this effect.
    • passive effect: volatile wind easily shreds through targets clothing and can have his/her skin slightly severed at points of contact. Bigger and more solid materials leave a little more than a scar.
    • active application: Through contact, sharp constructs become extremely sharp and dull ones sharp enough to cause a tear.

Ability 2: Death addiction
Appearance: when activated, crystal white snake scaled arm guard, manifest at full length along his hands, in perfect fitting, as if part of his flesh and bone. Blue-black reiatsu waves akin to that of lightning sparks travel down its scales portraying the image of an active lightning volcano.
Description: When in contact with a target, Eckhard gifts his target the curse of addiction, turning ones basic strength into a weakness. Opponents who are exposed to this curse find themselves or individual skills improved as the battle carries on, allowing them perform feet’s they were incapable of. However this effect suddenly plunges into the negative during every post till the very cause of their joy becomes a danger to their health and well being. Opponents that are naturally durable or those with extreme strength find their weight too much to handle to the point where lifting their body or moving around without plunging into a self-dug crater becomes a problem. Similarly other aspects of a person’s gift can be heightened to a point where overloading the body system becomes possible.
  • When dealing with sentient beings Eckhard can only curse abilities he’s consciously aware of and can determine its basic working principle before or during the battle.
  • Abilities he’s not seen or witnessed cannot be cursed and will not be affected till contact has been made after use.
  • Eckhard need only touch the contact personally or through the aid of his construct to administer effect.
  • Effects do not take hold of his targets immediately as it can only gradually improve through time.
  • However, Targets lower in reiatsu experience its positive effect on contact, while negative effects takes hold on their 2nd post.
  • Targets with equal reiatsu than Eckhard experience positive effects at their second post while negative effects set to take hold at the third.
  • Targets with higher reiatsu do not experience any effect till a period of 3 post is exhausted in which the positive effects sets in and lasts for the next 2 post before any negative effect can take hold.
  • To stop the effect from taking hold the target need only restrict the use of said abilities for 3 post after they’ve been cursed or 4 post immediately they notice its positive syndrome.
  • Once at the negative post margin, member can no longer shutdown the effect and would have to suffer its curse for a period of 5 posts.
  • If opponents are tagged multiple times after being cursed, Eckhard can either reduce the time needed to activate its negative effect or increase the time the curse will have a hold on its target.
    • Positive effects:
      • This doesn’t improve the targets stats beyond its natural level; however individuals tend to showcase better skill or control output without feeling the natural draw backs of said abilities.
      • Their skills and damage output improves by ¼ of its original capabilities, making them feel like one on drugs.
    • Negative effects:
      • Individuals start by losing basic control over their abilities, making minor mistakes or miscalculation.
      • Power output becomes unstable putting them in the line of danger.
      • Ability quickly overloads body system, hampering basic function to the point it becomes impossible to do anything else.
  • This curse can also be applied to constructs, gadgets and/or solid matter, allowing Eckhard the opportunity to increase their weight and density 4 times its original weight with every successful clash or contact.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1237

Phantom-T
Kan: 729.00 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Re: Eckhard Staudinger Thorn [Elite Sternritter]

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:48 pm

[Battle Summary]
Division
Wandenreich
RankSoul Level
Elite Sternritter48
Zanpakutou
The Curse
Powers & Abilities
Reiatsu [ S ]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Blut Arterie [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. The concept of blut is totally non existent to me as I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Blut Vene [ B ]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S+]

I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
Reishi Channeling is accurate, with excellent control and long blasts range
  • Channeling arrows now ranges 1-100 at a time
  • Sankt bogen unlocked for users
  • Arrow strength is fully controlled
  • Arrows can create 5-15 meter wide craters
  • Arrow form can be modified
  • Spell casting is done at standard ginto cost
  • Blut use is simultaneous
Weapon technique [ S ]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of armed fighting. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques, they know everything about fighting with a weapon. Their full understanding of weaponry allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive, any object around them becomes a potential dangerous weapon. With keen reflex, their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. They have complete knowledge about any weapon they pick, even if it's the first time, they can employ it with masterful aim, accuracy and precision. They need only an instant with a weapon to hit any target, and visual obstructions becomes futile to their intense focus as they can shut out all distractions and employ the best weapon to hit a target. They can create their own forms of armed combat, use any weapon in such a complicated pattern every attack is unpredictable to throw off their enemies. In terms of mid range weapons, a touch can merely sever a certain nerve or devastate an area upon contact as every attack would give masters of Hohou a run for their life. With long range weapons, they could tag a bush rat at the end of a city. An expert encountering this level of skill would wonder what just happened.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming that I can even land a hit.

Hirenkyaku [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hirenkyaku while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent. my use of it is now a little more diverse as i can curve and bend at intervals.

Epithet Mastery [D+]

2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.
word count: 843

Return to “Chamber Of Secrets”