User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

[Discussion] The Demonic Council

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:20 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:54 pm
Ah ah ah.....I tremble in fear. I really have been paying attention to what and everything that has been going on .....the only thing is that most things slip off my memory since I have many other things piling up in my memory box.....I apologise.
The less you know, the better perhaps. That said, the event has begun already. It has been in full swing for the last few months now. It just hasn’t reached a state of prominence for you yet... but it will. Soon everyone will know.
And yes I do remember the announcement and I have been looking forward to that for a while now.....even sent u a pm concerning when and how it would go..... Remember that? Nah.....okay so that's that. I am also guessing that you would like to use this event as a preamble to the Arrival of Antithesis and the invasion also.
Preamble for the arrival of Antithesis? I wonder who that voice belonged to.... in any case I’ve already begun work on this as well. I need people to respond in the places where it matters first.
Please, it would be much better we put the plans into action sooner so whatever that is needed to be adjusted would be done along the way as the storyline proceeds.........
Well as I’ve been saying this whole time, the only ones late to this party is literally everyone else but me. I’ve been moving on this event for months now. The only reason why things have become understated was no one did anything back when it first began. I’ve since pivoted slight and opted for a more slow build up. If you look in some of the places I’ve been lately, you might find the workings of something... massive. There may or may not have been references to a terrible demon. Something perhaps far worse than Antithesis. It has awakened, but hasn’t yet hat the chance to fully blossom as a threat.

A side note: Can a human be sommoned by a Demon? Just curious though.....
No? I mean that loosely, because I can’t see how or why that would work. If anything it would be the other way around, as humans try to and accidentally summon demons all the time in a lot of stories. Usually they do so in a way that leads to their own doom, but yeah...

Okay man......so now.....what do I need to do?
word count: 439
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 598.75 

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:38 am

Well, I'm down for anything.
Could go with the initial invasion arc(was it really invasion?) And still continue with the current event we have.

Itachi, we could go at it. Itsu and I had an initial spar but seems it didn't go through or something? My fault? Perhaps. Anyway, ready when you are though I can't guarantee ultra fast responses. I'd use my shinigami character since the whole idea about Seke is still rough around the edges.

If anything else, I'd start helping with the demons cleanup, those I haven't finished and respond to several roleplays I'm yet to.
word count: 107

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 1,821.25 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:20 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:38 am
Well, I'm down for anything.
Could go with the initial invasion arc(was it really invasion?) And still continue with the current event we have.

Itachi, we could go at it. Itsu and I had an initial spar but seems it didn't go through or something? My fault? Perhaps. Anyway, ready when you are though I can't guarantee ultra fast responses. I'd use my shinigami character since the whole idea about Seke is still rough around the edges.

If anything else, I'd start helping with the demons cleanup, those I haven't finished and respond to several roleplays I'm yet to.
Okay, Just like I did with the 2nd Division....I think a visit to your Division wouldn't be so bad would it hmmmm.....however fighting against an opponent of such power would prove challenging tbh. I'll see to it. :D
word count: 157
For I am Supreme

Return to “[Headquarters] The Kingdom of Antitheis”