Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion Phase 2: Togabito Headquarters

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 am
Not an actual star at all.
Comet/meteors could be tied to element of earth?
•-• cause I’m a big science nerd this is actually kinda complicated. Comets can be made of metal, or ice... or both. Also weirdly they can be like on fire too so like @[email protected]

Earth/Metal/Fire just to be simple about it.

Tbh the potential of Devils makes me wanna be one... going water type and brining out a whole Tsunami... man... man....

Btw I might try and build a list of all natural disaster/ extreme weather type things and I might create Devils/Demons that are “in charge” of them. They’d be how you’d gain access to this insane power.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 am
Not an actual star at all.
Comet/meteors could be tied to element of earth?
•-• cause I’m a big science nerd this is actually kinda complicated. Comets can be made of metal, or ice... or both. Also weirdly they can be like on fire too so like @[email protected]

Earth/Metal/Fire just to be simple about it.
I'm still not wrong.
Earth manipulation involves manipulating earth and earthen materials -metal is one of them.
Well, them being caught on fire isn't their primary feature. So, uh, I do science too.
Tbh the potential of Devils makes me wanna be one... going water type and brining out a whole Tsunami... man... man....

Btw I might try and build a list of all natural disaster/ extreme weather type things and I might create Devils/Demons that are “in charge” of them. They’d be how you’d gain access to this insane power.
Tbh. That's one of the reasons I'm considering Devils and their Devil Arts.
And I'm still waiting on your take on the dual soul thingy. I'm already planning on limitations.
word count: 204

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am
I'm still not wrong.
Earth manipulation involves manipulating earth and earthen materials -metal is one of them.
Well, them being caught on fire isn't their primary feature. So, uh, I do science too.
>=( fight me!
And I'm still waiting on your take on the dual soul thingy. I'm already planning on limitations.
Right!? Both sides are equally cool as butts but I think I’ll just make an alt character that’s a Devil.

Anyway I think I’m going to hold on not allowing one to be both types. I talked to T and we both have some concerns over the potential of Devils. Nothing fully concrete yet, but for me I would at least wait to see what Devils look like in action first before I make that sort of decision.
word count: 160

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am
I'm still not wrong.
>=( fight me!
No!
Right!? Both sides are equally cool as butts but I think I’ll just make an alt character that’s a Devil.

Anyway I think I’m going to hold on not allowing one to be both types. I talked to T and we both have some concerns over the potential of Devils. Nothing fully concrete yet, but for me I would at least wait to see what Devils look like in action first before I make that sort of decision.
Okay.👀
word count: 171

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Sorry, I haven't dropped any of the devil arts technique or suggestion.
Been out of it lately. Gomen! Would get started quite soon.
word count: 24

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Okay, I've gotten better. Got ill and lost interest. I'm back now. Sorry but I'd dedicate some of my time to speed up the creation of this race.

Apart from the devil's art, 13, what else is left?
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 42

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm
Okay, I've gotten better. Got ill and lost interest. I'm back now. Sorry but I'd dedicate some of my time to speed up the creation of this race.

CBS and clean up mostly. Although adding a few demons here and there would help too.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 67

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:33 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

CBS and clean up mostly. Although adding a few demons here and there would help too.
Demons?
Like?
word count: 78

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:33 am
XIII wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Demons?
Like?
For contracts. There aren’t any right now. Look a few posts back for the example I did /how to make some for the list.
word count: 61

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:19 am

XIII wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:33 am

Demons?
Like?
For contracts. There aren’t any right now. Look a few posts back for the example I did /how to make some for the list.
Are there any templates i'd use?
Like how you did ifrit?
word count: 57

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:19 am
XIII wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 am

Are there any templates i'd use?
Like how you did ifrit?
Just copy everything I did in
this post. Ifrit was an example of how it should be done and I’ve left exactly how to make things that way in that post. If you need some extra help just let me know.

Also @konami31, you can post here now. So if you have any ideas or things you want to add please do so quickly. I’m about to start finalizing things.
word count: 127

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Slight update here. CBS for Togabito is about halfway done now, so I should be able to finish the rest over the course of the week. After that what I'll do is open the inferno so we can actually start RP'ing after I finish the CBS stuff for us. I'll worry about cleaning up the codex after that.... I wanna do it this way just so I don't have to keep people waiting anymore. But man, what a hell of a task this has been. Absolutely monstrous.
word count: 91

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 am

Baphomet is one of the first princes of hell. His mastery and command over the deepest part of hell made him one of the princes.

Lesser Demonic Ability: Baphomet breath

Generates a large volume of flames and spews it out from the mouth

Greater Demonic Ability: Baphomet Craft

Generate spears, swords, axes, arrows of gigantic sizes which releases explosions upon contact

Major Demonic Ability: Soul-Death

Traps the opponent within torrents of flames which bursts out from underneath the ground around the opponent/opponents

Lesser Demonic Trait: Right Arm Of Baphomet

The activation of the trait suddenly allows one to grow Baphomet's right arm in place of their right arm[if the user's right has been cut off, this'll still function once activated]. Each strike unleashes waves, conjure balls of flames and fire off beams from any finger

Greater Demonic Trait: Whip Of Baphomet

This conjures Baphomet's Whip on any arm, however, only the right arm of Baphomet can initiate the scorch effect. Any body part that's get whipped and a visible scar is seen, the region around the body part gets burnt into ashes.

Major Demonic Trait: Heart Of The Wicked

Upon activation, the user loses his original heart for a flaming one. Each spoken word causes significant changes - Fire related. Supposedly like - Flame meteors, Rain Of A Thousand Fire Spears, Volcanic eruption , etcetera.

The First. How does it look, 13?
word count: 237

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm

I would say Heart of the wicked would be a Major ability, and I would probably switch whip and right arm. Also I should say there’s no real limit to the number of traits / abilities a particular demon can have since the number people can use is limited. Despite that I would say the number of traits and abilities should make sense. Like a lesser demon probably shouldn’t have a billion abilities.

Anyway aside from all that it’s fine. Also... perhaps I should add a thing that says what level the demon is.
word count: 96

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm
I would say Heart of the wicked would be a Major ability, and I would probably switch whip and right arm. Also I should say there’s no real limit to the number of traits / abilities a particular demon can have since the number people can use is limited. Despite that I would say the number of traits and abilities should make sense. Like a lesser demon probably shouldn’t have a billion abilities.

Anyway aside from all that it’s fine. Also... perhaps I should add a thing that says what level the demon is.
Oh, I see.
word count: 108

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 am

Baphomet is one of the first princes of hell. His mastery and command over the deepest part of hell made him one of the princes.

Lesser Demonic Ability: Baphomet breath

Generates a large volume of flames and spews it out from the mouth

Greater Demonic Ability: Baphomet Craft

Generate spears, swords, axes, arrows of gigantic sizes which releases explosions upon contact

Major Demonic Ability: Soul-Death

Traps the opponent within torrents of flames which bursts out from underneath the ground around the opponent/opponents

Lesser Demonic Trait: Right Arm Of Baphomet

The activation of the trait suddenly allows one to grow Baphomet's right arm in place of their right arm[if the user's right has been cut off, this'll still function once activated]. Each strike unleashes waves, conjure balls of flames and fire off beams from any finger

Greater Demonic Trait: Whip Of Baphomet

This conjures Baphomet's Whip on any arm, however, only the right arm of Baphomet can initiate the scorch effect. Any body part that's get whipped and a visible scar is seen, the region around the body part gets burnt into ashes.

Major Demonic Trait: Heart Of The Wicked

Upon activation, the user loses his original heart for a flaming one. Each spoken word causes significant changes - Fire related. Supposedly like - Flame meteors, Rain Of A Thousand Fire Spears, Volcanic eruption , etcetera.

The First. How does it look, 13?

Sweet.....I love this.

Sorry I have been away.....I had a problem with my phone.....haven’t fully sorted it out but for the few hours I have to spend here....I should be able to add one or two things
word count: 288
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 am

Okay so when you say Flame Meteor do u actually mean summon meteor from the clouds or just fire balls? Please be specific.
word count: 56
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:27 pm

13. Uhm, are contractable demons restricted to only fire?
word count: 9

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:41 pm

Ehhh why would they be restricted to a particular element? You can make demons of any element you feel the need to, but I would suggest avoiding multiple element demons just to avoid balancing complications
word count: 35

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:30 am

Behemut as a part of a leigon of the Origin, it was gifted as the Governor of one of the section of hell designated to his rule.

Lesser Demonic Ability: Behemut Force

Generates a large pressure of gravity that tends to press his foes to the ground and bring people to their knees. He generates enough gravitational pressure to render most defenses ineffective and also if much focus is put into it, he can accidentally create a black hole. His mastery over gravity is such that he can create a ball of gravity, can alter the weight of objects by adding more gravitational force to the said object or can make them light as a feather by reducing the gravitational force on said object.

Greater Demonic Ability: Behemut Craft

A side effect of his dominion over gravity is the little control over space is given. By Manipulating the physical aspects of space, Behemut can generate, create and form weapons at will which ranges from arrows, swords, lances.

Major Demonic Ability: Creation

Because he possesses the power over gravity and space that alone should not deceive you for being the Governor of hell, Behemut has the ability to create miniature skeletons from the flames of hell as a form of defense or he can use them to overpower his foes

Lesser Demonic Trait: Right Arm Of Behemut

The activation of the trait suddenly allows one to grow Behemut’s right arm in place of their right arm[if the user's right has been cut off, this'll still function once activated]. Said Arm retains the ability to use gravity and space.

[gtr=Behemut’s Sword] This causes a sword to form around the user’s arm in such a way that it appears to be a gauntlet holding a sword. This grants the user the ability to cut through space as well as each strike upon any weapon can increase and decrease the said weight of that weapon.[/gtr]

Used P.D’s idea as a reference.....although it is not done yet but will this do?
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 345
For I am Supreme