Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion Phase 2: Togabito Headquarters

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 am
Not an actual star at all.
Comet/meteors could be tied to element of earth?
•-• cause I’m a big science nerd this is actually kinda complicated. Comets can be made of metal, or ice... or both. Also weirdly they can be like on fire too so like @[email protected]

Earth/Metal/Fire just to be simple about it.

Tbh the potential of Devils makes me wanna be one... going water type and brining out a whole Tsunami... man... man....

Btw I might try and build a list of all natural disaster/ extreme weather type things and I might create Devils/Demons that are “in charge” of them. They’d be how you’d gain access to this insane power.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 am
Not an actual star at all.
Comet/meteors could be tied to element of earth?
•-• cause I’m a big science nerd this is actually kinda complicated. Comets can be made of metal, or ice... or both. Also weirdly they can be like on fire too so like @[email protected]

Earth/Metal/Fire just to be simple about it.
I'm still not wrong.
Earth manipulation involves manipulating earth and earthen materials -metal is one of them.
Well, them being caught on fire isn't their primary feature. So, uh, I do science too.
Tbh the potential of Devils makes me wanna be one... going water type and brining out a whole Tsunami... man... man....

Btw I might try and build a list of all natural disaster/ extreme weather type things and I might create Devils/Demons that are “in charge” of them. They’d be how you’d gain access to this insane power.
Tbh. That's one of the reasons I'm considering Devils and their Devil Arts.
And I'm still waiting on your take on the dual soul thingy. I'm already planning on limitations.
word count: 204

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am
I'm still not wrong.
Earth manipulation involves manipulating earth and earthen materials -metal is one of them.
Well, them being caught on fire isn't their primary feature. So, uh, I do science too.
>=( fight me!
And I'm still waiting on your take on the dual soul thingy. I'm already planning on limitations.
Right!? Both sides are equally cool as butts but I think I’ll just make an alt character that’s a Devil.

Anyway I think I’m going to hold on not allowing one to be both types. I talked to T and we both have some concerns over the potential of Devils. Nothing fully concrete yet, but for me I would at least wait to see what Devils look like in action first before I make that sort of decision.
word count: 160

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 am
I'm still not wrong.
>=( fight me!
No!
Right!? Both sides are equally cool as butts but I think I’ll just make an alt character that’s a Devil.

Anyway I think I’m going to hold on not allowing one to be both types. I talked to T and we both have some concerns over the potential of Devils. Nothing fully concrete yet, but for me I would at least wait to see what Devils look like in action first before I make that sort of decision.
Okay.👀
word count: 171

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Sorry, I haven't dropped any of the devil arts technique or suggestion.
Been out of it lately. Gomen! Would get started quite soon.
word count: 24

Return to “[Headquarters] The Kingdom of Antitheis”