Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Race Expansion : Togabito

Post by XIII » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 pm

This announcement is essentially a final cal for input on the race expansion project, specifically regarding the Togabito and their introduction into the RP. I’ll be setting a very hard deadline on this given that it’s been a month since I made a rather significant post regarding them. On Friday at midnight (pst) I will no longer be accepting any input regarding this matter and all points I put forward will be considered absolutely final. Any additions that come after this date however will still be accepted, but what has been laid out so far otherwise will not be subject to change for solid while. This is so I can star moving forward on completing this part of the project and starting on work towards an event to kick off their Introduction (provided enough people decide to join on or before the start). I’ll need solidified details in order to make this process as smooth as possible.

For those interested in this new race it is highly important that you contact me and make even a minimal effort to check on this post to find the ideas and concepts placed here are acceptable and provide any feedback should their be any.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 204

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

[UPDATED] Race Expansion : Togabito

Post by XIII » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Minor update here: I’ll be extending the deadline til next Friday given that some really good feedback has come in over the last few days. It’s only fitting to expand the window slightly to leave time for a bit more to come.
word count: 44

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...