[5th Division] Brewing Storm

Kira-duh-savage
User Title: [R.I.P.]

[5th Division] Brewing Storm

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Location; West Rukongai, Junrinan (潤林安, Lush Forest Peace), District #1.

Terrain backdrop; Nagasaki Forest

Event Description; After newly awakening his Zanpakutō, Amatayoshi Hirāzakūra receives orders from the upper echelons of the Shinigami Government to investigate suspected Hollow activity in one of Rukonogai's prominent forests. With Seraph Kira tagging alongside primarily to gauge and supervise his performance on field in a mission a tad higher in level than the lad is used to.

Protagonist(s); Amatayoshi Hirāzakūra and Killy Lohr.

Antagonist(s); Hollow(s) and Belzeera

Belzeera
•Abilities
•Can fire charged cero.
•Can completely deflect Kido of 1-20
•Can shoot out its scales

[Battle Summary]
Division
Hueco Mundo
RankSoul Level
Guardian50
Zanpakutou
Nil

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [A+]

I can completely hide up to A+ reiatsu; mostly control S; partially control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with medium range, using less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 91 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 55 to 81 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 54 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
      • Bala Barrage -- at reduced effect
      • Cero uses less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques reach full potential and stability.

Zanjutsu [E+]

When I execute sword techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how wield a blade with some accuracy, power and balance. While no seasoned fighter, I also know at some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of not only buttering toast, but maybe lasting for a minute in a kendo spar.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [B]

As I enter expert territory, my mastory of the technique allows me to be considerably fast, even vaguely reaching super sonic speeds. I can maintain high speed movements for long periods of time. While not as fast as a master, I can keep up quite effectively to an extent. Additionally at this point, my application of the technique is highly advanced.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E+]

Whispers of power can be heard, but no hope of release just yet.

Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 am, edited 13 times in total. word count: 715
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Re: [5th Division] Brewing Storm

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:12 pm

West Rukongai, Junrinan. An event was about to unfold, into the forest, the footsteps kept on. Blue oculars looking round to admire to beauty of this environment, tall trees with green leaves. Bushy green grasses with trace of several beautiful flowers littered around, the sun rays reached far and wide. Birds singing for joy and rodents traversing. Moving hasty to avoid predators. The trees stood tall in numbers, serving as habitat to arboreal creatures. Birds housed their nests on several branches, squirrels burrowing holes into a section, creeping creatures attaching themselves to it, a nice ecological niche one could say, but all these were at the mercy of something sinister or as they could have it, a group of hell bringers.

That morning, called to the Division headquarters was Hirāzakūra. He was quite shocked when he received the call, one may think he had offended the higher authority or something else came up, regardless, he chose to make himself present, adorning himself in his shihakusho and placing his blade in its scabbard, he departed, moving towards the 5th Quarters.

Bowing down as a sign of respect before the newly appointed Vice captain, it was an honor to meet with him for the first time, short of words, he forced himself to congratulate him on his promotion, but was stopped abruptly by the brief information passed on to him, containing the details of the mission he was to carry out, the dangers, the nature of it and the place he was to carry out the mission. "A great deal of souls were known to have been abducted by nefarious entities and taken into the forest.". This was the information given to him. He pondered on it for a while, could the hollows be the cause? Could it be another soul like the crazed scientist he took down few days earlier?. Nevertheless, he scraped off this burden, owing to the fact that he hated the hollows, he accepted the mission. Without further ado, he set out only to find himself in this environment after few minutes of traversing.

His mind which travelled far came back to him, opening his eyes once more, he enjoyed the view a little longer and then decided to move deeper, his task was about to begin, quite excited he was, but a part of him was furious, receiving a mission like this was like a death wish, nevertheless, Kira sama was sent to supervise the mission but only hell knew where he had wandered to on the course of the journey. His oculars met a carcass on the Bossom of flowers, a fresh one it was, adorned in a shihakusho, this was enough hint to prove that he was indeed a Shinigami and the feedback received by Kira sama was actually true, thus the creation of this mission, beads of sweat slithered down his face, inspecting the carcass, it was quite strange due to the nature of the carcass.. The west Rukongai, Junrinan. A mystery was about to unfold
Last edited by Samuel_Carter_Awakening on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 504
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Kira-duh-savage
User Title: [R.I.P.]

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:59 pm

For a forest suspected to be the site of nefarious activities, life was plentiful. He could sense the energy of the place from its ambience but Kira knew better than to count chickens before they hatched. Most ugly affairs start out being not so ugly at first. It was highly probable this was a guise, though set up by whom? Answers... they needed answers. Well, to be precise, Hirazākurā needed them. This after all is a mission for his undertaking. Kira's presence is merely supervisory. Hence, the need for concealment. He wanted to coax the 10th seat into developing the notion that he had been deserted and for the duration of this conquest would most likely be acting solo. Low ranking officers tend to make careless life threatening decisions whenever they feel external assistance is just around the corner. In order for Hirazākūra to perform reasonably well and at full potential, it was essential for him to lack such perspective.

Trailing the lad, Kira picked up a miniscule pulse of reiatsu gradually waning into inexistence. It belonged to a Shinigami. One soon to become a full fledged corpse from the looks of things. The final sparks of life completely doused, but all of a sudden an inferno of corrupted life force brilliantly erupted from the depths of that dying soul's being, much to his astonishment.

Seeming to have been yanked back from the gates of death, that Shinigami abruptly sprung into action during Hirazākura's inspection of it. Its fingers and arms twitched and it reached out with a cobra's striking speed in an attempt to forcefully grab the 10th seat by the forearm, subsequent to which it intended to bite the appendage off with unusually jagged canines.

Something is wrong here. This reiatsu ... it clearly belongs to a Hollow and yet, right in front of my eyes is one of our very own. A Shinigami.

Hmm! Perceiving several other similar energy signatures converging towards their location, Kira heaved a heavy sigh. And just like that, it begins.

word count: 345
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:01 pm

He was sure the spiritual pressure of this being had dwindled in size, to the point that it would be a good thing to declare him dead, a surprising event that occurred within that time frame was the revival of his spiritual essence, tho, one likely not to be that of a Shinigami. The fingers twitched, bringing the presence of fear into the heart of Hirāzakūra, but for a brief time, with striking speed, it sought to wrap it's hand around the forearm of Hirāzakūra. This being successful, for Hirāzakūra couldn't react on time. Intending to bite off that arm with his ragged teeth and powerful jaws.

Hirāzakūra, being infuriated stretched backwards his right arm, lunging for his blade, and at blinding speed, dug it's sharp point into the head of this being while it was halfway to the arm of Hirāzakūra, his left of course.
Contaminated blood took to the air, making its debut away from the hole that was crafted on the face due to the stabbing, spilling all over Hirāzakūra. Face, hands and even his shihakusho stained with this manner of liquid blood...

If one had really looked at this being at the point of revival, they would pinpoint his physical alteration, black sclera, darkness seeping out of open wounds on his body. Sharp claws and dangerous fangs. This aside, something interesting took place, mist filled the concavity in the head of the being, darkness crept out slowly, and as it was about to close up completely, Hirāzakūra yanked out his blade, slicing off the appendage that held tight his fore arm, jumping backwards to distance himself from it.
Trying to inspect and figure out what was going on, the figure stood up, his appendage joined it's remains once more, bones connecting, nerves twitching to join themselves, waving it's hand to be sure it was completely done. It roared at Hirāzakūra. A deafening roar that sent chills down his spine.

His confidence seemed to have come back when he cast away the fear, releasing a little of his reiatsu to fend off the fear that cowered around him. The wind blew by, with the passing of a second, a leaf began its descension, from the top of the tree to the ground, both individuals feet left the spot they were, each having unique speed that seemed to be flash steps, the deceased warrior, a name Hirāzakūra called this being, stretched out its fang to bury them in the heart Of Hirāzakūra. Hirāzakūra stretched out his blade, aiming for one of its internal organ.
A quick collision occurring between the two, the descending leaf dropped finally, only to reveal a crouched Hirāzakūra with his blade inside the Deceased warrior, while the fang of this warrior missed it's mark,
The tip of his blade had gone deep into the organ, one could see the smirk that brightened his face, but within seconds, the smirk faded, darkened mist oozing out from the piercing point. Hirāzakūra quickly yanked out his blade and jumped backwards.

"Wow. Super quick regeneration. Regeneration of injuries. Regeneration of limbs, Regeneration of Vital organs.. What next?"
Hirāzakūra thought of these and then burst out into laughter. One could take him for a maniac, his hair standing straight, his eyes wide opened, his lips widened, an alter ego transformation or so it seemed, the thrill to have fun made adrenaline fill up his veins. The deceased warrior still hasn't given up yet, lunging forward, it struck it's massive right arm towards Hirāzakūra, in a bid to piece through him with the fangs. Hirāzakūra could see him approaching. Jumping backwards, he dodged it, the impact caused a large concavity in the earth, one that surprised Hirāzakūra

His thoughts were cut short when the being gave out a loud roar which threw him aback, colliding with a tree before gaining his footing. Hirāzakūra still had one thing to test, it's effectiveness against devil crafts. The being lunged forward. Hirāzakūra started chanting few words while pointing at the fast approaching beast with an open palm

"O Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter wings, you who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, March on to the south!: Hadou 31: Shakkahō"
Coming to life, a ball of red energy which was shot towards the being, aimed at the head. Halting its tracks to take on the full impact of the orb to its head. It stood still, Hirāzakūra had his hopes high, but they were shattered when the dark mist rose on his head region again.
Hirāzakūra decided not to let it regain completely. By now, the effects of the corrupted blood on him took effect, changing his skin color and corroding his skin, releasing his reiatsu, making it dense, he wore it as an armor to mitigate the damage.

"Agito...".
Speaking halfway, he initiated a flash step to transport himself before the being, with a simple swing downwards, from its jaw all the way to his soul chain, severing it before it could regain its stability. He had deduced this was the only way to kill it, for it guarded that part from the onset, also having a piece of metal to protect it. Hirāzakūra had used the effect of the mist which arose upon collision with his Shakkahō which temporarily blinded it to attack.
"wari"
He spoke out calmly while the being fell to the ground

"That was close. And I think more may likely show up. Argh!! Damn you Kira sama"
Hirāzakūra lamented, depending on his sensory capabilities, he moved forward, sheathing his blade in the process, he had forgotten about the contaminated blood that dealt minor corrosion. But this could turn out to be huge in the nearest future. Could he forgetting about this contaminated blood be fate's doing!?. Of course. The answer lies in the nearest future.
Last edited by Samuel_Carter_Awakening on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1034
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:37 am

Hirāzakūra had ventured in, looking round, searching for clues regarding the sudden fresh corpses and the transformation one had taken. He had taken this one down quite easily and was determined to destroy any that may take on this transformation in the future. Still, he pondered on what had given them the power to attain such new heights..

Having walked deeper into the forest, he heard a screeching noise, this promoted him to halt and turn around, speaking in a low tune.
"Show your self"
As if placed on a timer, red views could be seen, and at the third second. The noise intensified, appearing besides Hirāzakūra, plummeting him backwards into a ditch. Hirāzakūra rolled uncontrollably till he managed to cushion the fall and halt his movement at the heart of the ditch.
Wiping the blood on his face, he was angered, standing up to his feet, about to move a foot, he noticed his legs crumbling due to the sweet harmony that graced the now misty environ.
Struggling to turn to the left, he heard footsteps approaching, seeing live corpses. The type he fought few minutes ago. He knew they were not the one that paralyzed him, or could they be the ones because of their increased number. Nevertheless, Hirazakūra's courage returned as he flared with reiatsu. He could also feel the deplete in his vitality and stamina.

The first one rushed on with open arms, high up, pouncing unto Hirāzakūra, but met his doom for Hirāzakūra stretched forth Hikari, puncturing his soul chain and severing it with a downward swipe. The next attacked from behind with its claws, Hirāzakūra quickly dodged the first, applying a back flip to distance himself when the third rushed in with his shoulder, brushing him aside. Hirāzakūra got mad, taking to the skies.
"Nadegiri!!!!"
He screamed, severing them in half alongside their soul chains. He had gotten a hang of it only for his hopes to be shattered when a charged beam, a "Cero" made its way towards him, emanating from the open jaws of the hollow that brushed him into the ditch earlier..

Barely surviving, his whole body were filled with injuries for he noticed it quite late, he had to dive to the left and use reiatsu to mitigate the damage, getting up, two rushed him, one sending a kick to his gut which took him on an aerial journey backwards, landing on his feet, he lunged forward. Blitzing pass them with their soul chains severed.

Amidst the mist, a silhouette walked on. Towards him, his vision seemed to have dimmed, his legs shook, and so he laid flat, his heart beat intensified, the effect of the blood spilled on him earlier started to take place. The silhouette asked for his loyalty. All he could say was..
"Get lost.."
Before loosing consciousness. It seemed he over worked himself, and weariness kicked in, but something strange was happening within him. A strange metabolism it was.
word count: 509
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 am

From a distance he felt the boy's slowing declining heart rate, alongside a hollow of Arrancar power rank. Yet this were not the only surrounding reiatsu signatures in the area, there were hundreds of them, the taboo that don't die. Converging upon this poor soul which he_the 3rd Seat of the 5th Division had been recently assigned to monitor, for something far more urgent had called the vice captain's attention.

Yet here is stood, crouched on a tree branch almost 50m away with keen observation of what played out. His job was meant to be observe and return news to the Captain but now he had to be more engaging as the new supervisor of this mission.

Considering the distance he couldn't bare to observe further as the young lad feinted, and just before the shadow from the depth could reach the boy, he was pierced by the heart from behind by a rather swift and stealthy 3rd Seat.

Now standing over the 10th seat as he passed out, the young 3rd Seat who could sometimes be mistaken for a senseless child bent over to poke the little boy by the head. "Sleepy sleep sleep," said the crazy 3rd Seat with a sinister chuckle as the Arrancar's blood dripped off the tip of his short dagger held in his left arm. "It's time to start the scary part," he said before the deeming whether began birthing thunderous crackles which promised heavy downpour.

He had found a cave where he left the boy, with a burning camp fire and treated wounds, the boy was sure to wake up with regained stamina and fine bandages over his minor wounds, yet whatever was taking place within him was beyond the senior officer's control.

It was 5am in the morning and the 3rd Seat was gone, with no trace whatsoever, this was the first and only time aid would come from him, however, what lied ahead was far too troublesome to deal with alone for anyone but the strongest of combatants.

Somewhere outside the cave, and in the path towards possible answers, the living dead coalesced in their hundreds, forming miniature teams of 10 each, still it wasn't the worst of all. Some creatures such as deers, bulls, birds and leopards started displaying similar features as the hollowfied Shinigami zombies, all now capable of sniffing out all who ain't infected. The 3rd Seat known as Killy Lohr, adorned in a leafy green camouflaged fitted wear simply pondered from an unknown location, how far could the 10th seat go to succeed in his mission.
word count: 439
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:00 am

Hirāzakūra's eyes shut, sinking into his subconsciousness. His body became numb, he had lost his stamina and could no longer move on. He felt a strange reaction in his organs before finally giving in.

He could feel the finger of someone poking his forehead, his eyelids parted to view he that mocked him. Tho hazy, he saw the 3rd seated member of the 5th division, the one that handled his trial, "Killy Lohr". Hirāzakūra's lids shut down once more, seeping back to the soothing scenery that unfolded in his mind scape.

Several hours had gone by. Hirāzakūra's consciousness came back to him. Only to jolt back to reality, looking around to assimilate where he was, he stretched out his arm only to see a bandaged arm. Hirāzakūra struck his head with his left hand trying to reminisce on what had happened the night prior, he remembered he saw an hazy figure similar to that of "Killy Lohr"

"Don't move too much. You'll reopen your injuries" said Kito

Hirāzakūra made a quick turn to see his bunny, sitting on the earth with his back resting against the wall. Hirāzakūra let out a smile before aiding himself to get up, moving towards the open end of the cave. He shut his eyelids, taking in fresh air which rushed by through his nostrils. He could also sense the reiatsu signatures of the beings that crept on. He made a leap downwards, accompanied by kito. Taking two steps to face the hoard before him. He sent his clenched right fist to collide with the left opened palm, wearing a smirk while the sound from the collision echoed. He thundered.

"Yosh!! Let the party get started!"

Kito brandished the blade in his hand, standing on Hirāzakūra's right broad shoulder. His shihakusho taken abruptly by the harsh wind, the sky took a darker coloration, streaks of lightning filled the sky, waters from above were released in bits.

The hoard rushed in towards Hirāzakūra and kito. Hirāzakūra gave a smile, stretching out his right hand at the hoard, coalescing his spiritual energy into a purple mass of energy, a devil's craft. Parting his lips to speak.
"Hadou 54..."
word count: 386
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:15 pm

The rather excited 3rd Seat watched the cave's entrance from a great distance, as well as the stench filled death army that matched towards it. He knew that the young officer had been infected by some senile energy which surrounded one of his superficial wounds, yet what mystery lied within he knew not for he was no expert in kaido.

Amatoyoshi and his pet rabbit emerged from the cave's entrance with excitement and high morale as he could tell from the fist to palm smash the boy displayed, signaling readiness.

However, as the boy began a willful destruction of what lied ahead, something more sinister was on route to his location not more than 50m away, though shrouded from full view by trees and hanging vegetation.

Nonetheless, a 20ft zombie wielding a large stick much like a cave man raged forth in the young officer's direction, smashing away all other human sized zombies as he advanced at increased speed.

Killy quickly knew this was another of nature's ways to test the boy's resolve.
word count: 178
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:22 pm

"Haien!!" Hirāzakūra shouted with all might .

A blast of spiritual energy, purple in hue, which he coalesced seconds ago in his right hand shot forward, serving it's purpose of total eradication, sparing none for it burnt them to crisp, this was made possible due to the height he had attained in the art of kido.

Hirāzakūra let out a maniac laughter while he turned his back at the fiery furnace. Wanting to take a step, he halted in his track, sensing the presence of yet another entity. His tongue slithered around his lips and back into his mouth. Muttering only a word to display his bloodlust

"Omoshiroi"

Hirāzakūra turned forward once more to gaze upon the behemoth that obstructed his view. The behemoth boasted of great strength for he brushed away the other hoard with the stick it held in its hand. Making its way towards Hirāzakūra. Hirāzakūra began a chant while it made its way forward

"Scattered beast bones! Spire, Crimson Crystal, Steel Wheels! The wind if it moves, the sky if it stops, the tone of the spear striking fills the lone castle!" Hadou 63: Raikouhou"

Releasing his right hand to face the monstrosity as it raised it's hand for a swipe. Crackles of electricity made themselves known to the environment by their sound, yellow in coloration, each blitzing towards the behemoth. Should contact be made by the outburst of yellow electricity, the behemoth should be left stunned, considering the charge of said kido

However, Hirāzakūra wouldn't dare to underestimate his opponent. Kito grabbed an egg from Hirāzakūra's pouch, highlighting from his Shoulder and unto the ground, he stood at a fair distance, specifically 8 metres away from Hirāzakūra who was clad in blue aura from the onset, his left hand brandished the hilt of his katana while the index finger made several gently taps on the hilt's crown. Hirāzakūra was going to enjoy every moment.
word count: 341
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Gingerly the young officer unleashed the pent up fiery spirit energy in his right palm towards the initial hoard of living dead before him, effectively rendering them to burnt toast.

"I never did like Kido" said the eager death god in hiding. And as he watched on he witnessed another devil craft get unleashed at the giant abomination. It was a yellow powerful crackle of electricity, yet that was not all required to bring down the stoic meat sack for it showed signs of life despite such a heavy yellow present. Then the rabbit atop Amatoyoshi's right shoulder jumped off with a sort of egg which Killy knew nothing about, hopefully there was more to this than met the eye.

Then it happened, an infected wild beast of the forest tracked the officer and approached him in a stalking manner from above and behind, emerging from the top of the cave's rock bedding. It appeared to be a powerful leopard with eyes set on the seemingly occupied officer, and before long it leapt once towards the boy with hopes to devour him.
word count: 184
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 am

Hirāzakūra's devil craft had traversed through the space before himself and the behemoth, successfully getting a hold of it while it elevated it's arm to deliver a strike with its massive stick. The kido was meant to inflict severe damage, make him numb and successfully halt his barbaric attack. It was successful only that the astronomical being didn't succumb to its effect for it showed signs of life.

Kito had highlighted from his shoulder, moving a considerable distance away from Hirāzakūra who tapped the hilt of his sword with his left finger. The craziness towered to the skies in form of dark blue aura mixed with black particles. Gradually, he was loosing his sanity. This he knew not but he questioned the effect.

To an onlooker, it may seem Hirāzakūra had called on the spirit of his zanpakutō. But this was far from it, Scales grew on his right arm , extending to his left in form of black stripes which beget an armor look. By this time, he had felt the presence of yet another being, bearing the same contamination that began to show on him. And with this little buff, the being was exposed, right behind him hoping to grab a bite from him for it stretched out its appendages and coming with a leap, mouth opened to view it's dangerous dentition.

The mass of oceanic spiritual wealth in form of mixed blue and black aura repelled said monstrosity away from the depraved child, also. the behemoth he had smote with his kido would be repelled as well. Yelling in agony and Excitement. His voice quaked the very forest.

"Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bearing the force of the devil, creating a turbulence in the atmosphere and around his vicinity, the ground he stood on became a concavity. Cracks were formed round about. Chunks peeled off from the earth, ascending into the sky, but at a certain height, they vaporized to nothingness, trees around him were taken on an aerial journey upon the wake of his bellow. Indeed. Chaos long awaited had been released.

Kito pocketed the egg, moving speedily to meet Hirāzakūra, but the force of his reiatsu which took the shape of a lion behind him repelled the bunny. Maneuvering in mid air, kito landed with crossed arms before his face to cushion the blast.

Said outburst of spiritual might was sure to draw out every depraved creature in the forest to himself, his left eye was occupied by the abominable substance. He grew scales all over to boost his defensive capabilities. His sclera went black and a glistening red iris to match. His lips widened to reveal a 3m sturdy tongue. His bare chest held a scar diagonally. But his pants were intact, his muscles bulged out as veins ran through. His sturdy leg, perfect for jumping and a 3m tail. The monster in him awoken, trying to take full control. Hirāzakūra's consciousness deprived him from taking total control for it refused to surrender his right eye to him. That was the only thing left of Hirāzakūra, tho black marks in form of tentacles struggled to move into said eye. He bellowed with a stoic voice, the voice of the demon itself, tho speaking to no one in particular.

"Chaos has risen. I. Juzo.. Shall prepare the way for him"
word count: 567
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Not wanting to interfere, Killy remained calm and observed the unearthly incident play out, from the raging spiritual outburst to the thunderous scream he let out. First he dealt with the incoming beastly threats with repulsive reiatsu waves which also rejected his bunny rabbit. The earth beneath him cracked as nearby rocks and trees gave in to the malevolence.

However, the boy had begun turning into what he feared and fought so passionately, growing intense bodily scales and a tail extension, it felt as though he had been possessed and was constantly trying to fight off this abomination.

It seemed the 3rd Seat had no other option than to close in the gap and hope Amatoyoshi succeeds in this mental warfare between good and evil. Killy was set to move but hadn't yet, the boy's left iris turned black as the dark energy sort to invade the right.

He had spoken some words that confirmed the presence of a second being within, and then it became clear as day, now was the time to calm the waters by any means necessary.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 183
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:34 am

Hirāzakūra's astronomical spiritual wealth had towered up into the heavens, his unruly transformation had gotten the better of him, tho the transformation wasn't complete for the black stripes still struggled to invade his right eye. After the demon Juzo spoke out, he made a quick turn behind, facing the bunny. Juzo began advancing towards the bunny, taking subtle steps, the sun hid itself as darkness began to sweep in. The moon stood tall, blessing the forest with its light. Juzo's embodiment became dark, only glistening red eye ball on the left could be seen.

Hirāzakūra had lost his consciousness and sanity to juzo for the right eye did shut itself. After taking few steps. The demon pawn halted in his track, 3m in front of the bunny. His fangs already protruded, stretching his right hand to reach for the bunny in an impaling manner. Kito saw this coming, kicking into action, he hurled himself backwards few moments before the hand made collision with the earth he stood on prior. The ground shook, causing an unbalance and a concavity.

However, juzo was not done, launching himself forward at the bunny, his lips wide opened, exposing his 3m tongue and deadly dentition. Coming with full force to devour said bunny. Kito made a twist in mid air sending his right foot forward to collide with the jaw of this beast from the left, a collision made successful, hurling juzo towards his right, crash landing into several trees. Kito landed on his feet, panting and watching the cluster of dense smoke give way for the emergence of the beast who withstood this attack tho he was damaged. On his venture to collide with the trees, he had cloaked himself in dense reiatsu for protection. Within his right palm was the neck of a being cursed with said contamination as him. Juzo fastened his grip, squashing the neck, causing his head to fall off alongside the lifeless body.

"You're next bunny. Now be a good boy and come to me. My belly craves for your meat" Juzo thundered."

Far north of the forest, an eye opened, red in hue with a rectangular purple iris. This was the eye of the ancient dragon, the one and only "Belzeera". For out of him came this abomination that prevented souls and hollows to come upon this place, a crystal was visible on a table, having Juzo, Kito and even the sturdy third seat who was in hiding, display before the eye. Smoke filled it supposed face region as it spoke

"He's becoming one of us for sure".

Hirāzakūra's right eye succumbed to the effect of the black stripes, permitting juzo to take full control, white sclera turned black, blue iris turned bloodshot red. His physique increased in height, bearing a sturdy body with muscles, his tail became 2m longer, bat like wings formed at his rear, his whole embodiment became black, dark miasma of smoke oozed out.

Kito stood his ground, placing his blade before him. Juzo who was faced down raised up his head, looking at kito with a pointed right index finger. Immediately, his legs kicked in, taking him forward at top speed, chanting with a coarse voice as he moved.

"You who is crowned with the name of Man, wearing a Mask of blood and flesh, flying on ten thousand fluttering wings, with Thunder's carriage and an empty Spinning Wheel, break the Light into six pieces, carve a twin Lotus on a wall of Pale Blue Flames, and await the Blazing Fires to reach the Distant Heavens!. Bakudou 61: Rikujōkōrō"

Summoning forth six thin wide rods of light, hoping to slam into kito's mid section to keep him occupied. Kito was unable to react hinting it's success, however, with opened jaws, juzo approached hastily on fours, attempting to pounce on him.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 654
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 am

Unfortunately, the current outlook spoke tales of a lost battle between the double personality occupying the young body, for the evil within raged forth in all it's might.

Surprisingly, the possessed Amatoyoshi had turned towards his partner rabbit with rage filled eyes and excess killing intent pouring into the very forest as he lunged himself towards it. However, he missed his strike as the rabbit dashed backward, and as they struggled, a deep voice spoke.

'He's becoming one of us for sure,' said a demon creature deep in the night sky, possessing intense crimson colored eyes.

Killy would only proceed to whisper some words before taking off. However, at that same moment, the rabbit had been trapped by 6 yellow rods of energy cast by the transformed Amatoyoshi as his jaws approached just inches away from the struggling bunny.

"Alright, that's enough," were words spoken to the right ear of the almost paused Amatoyoshi from Killy's perception. It would seem as though time had been commanded to a stop by some greater power, but that was far from the case. It was a result of the 3rd Seat's ungodly mastery over the speed dimension and all its art. Blue colored supercharged electrons searing through the entire atmosphere in clustered minuscule streaks one would even think it possible to inhale.

Killy would walk around the transformed creature towards the front from the right hand side and pick up the energy impaled rabbit before zooming towards the left of the creature, leaving in place of the rabbit, an open cage of pure lightning energy for the incoming Amatoyoshi to run into. Being inches away from the incoming assault, the cage would close shut once he's within it's confine and if successful, a thousand joules of lightning power would electrocute the beast for 2 seconds, which would result in body numbness, several burns and probable unconsciousness.
word count: 320
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:30 am

Few metres away from his meat, juzo's jaws were wide opened, having trapped the bunny in am encirclement of slim light rods to restrict movement, just when he was to satisfy his undying bloodlust and hunger reality sought to play games with him. It was as if time paused itself, suffering juzo to hunger for a little while. His sensory perception had picked up the reiatsu flare of a familiar being.

The bunny was no where close to its prior position, causing juzo miss his target and costing him his meal. However, the momentum already gathered deprived him from making a quick halt to avert the impeding danger metres ahead.

Crash landing into a cage enacted with blue supercharged electrons coated in minuscule streaks of pure lightning energy. Juzo's dense reiatsu seeped out more on his already dense armor of reiatsu to mitigate damage as lightning ran up his spines, into his veins and all, electrocuting his mass severely that he opted to give in to defeat, however juzo was not willing.

"Argh!!!" Shouting in pain and anguish

The crazy showdown of power in form of electrical surges lasted for two seconds and with that, the cage dispersed to nothingness, revealing a fallen juzo. The black stripes retracted itself from all areas, carrying alongside it's modifications, the wings, claws, crazed jet black hair, scales, tails and fangs and back into the origin, an injury on his left hand. Leaving Hirāzakūra almost unconscious. Hirāzakūra struggled to live, his will power strong as ever, getting up with his hands, scars filled his whole body and bruises took place, he bled from the left part of his head, and to think he had seen it all, something raced at a far pace towards them.

"Cero!!!!!" A voice thundered.

A charged ball, black with red outline, indeed that was the coloration it took, racing from the north towards their position, bringing with it the full force of the devil, and pulling down all in its path, it's target, the third seat, killy lohr and supposedly, his pawn which had regained his sanity "Amatoyoshi Hirāzakūra"
word count: 360
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:23 am

Standing behind the possessed Amatoyoshi as he plunged head first into the electric cage, Killy watched the current sizzle through his entity as he struggled to no avail. And just as the cage dissolved two seconds later, Killy witnessed the bizarre transformation wither away from his student, revealing a slightly scorched and bruised Amatoyoshi.

Still with the rabbit in his right hand, he watched and confirmed Amatoyoshi was alive and free of the evil that once ruled him. Yet, before he would step towards the recently energized lad, he felt a familiar energy approach him, accompanied by a loud voice yelling the name of the technique that raged forth from behind him.

Killy would get excited as he turned towards his left to face the incoming red ball of energy with his left open palm directly facing the otherworldly Cero. And with a smile across his face, a sturdy layer of full body metal armor laced itself across his entity. While a cyan colored lightning force field became visible over the bunny in his right and the struggling death god behind him. The Cero had hit its target, smashing unto Killy's left palm and causing the entire vicinity of 40m to be engulfed in red and black smoke of death and destruction.

The surrounding forest trees and rocks had been evaporated to leave a flat empty field in its wake, yet, nothing could be seen just yet as the dense smoke raged on. Not until the 3rd Seat finally decided to let his reiatsu out in a powerful blast, clearing the atmosphere and causing the rods of light on the rabbit to give way. Thus freeing it, as it jumped off and towards its revived master.

Deactivating his metal armor, Killy would form a single spear in his right hand and slowly expand its size as he gazed into the eyes of that which sought their imminent demise.
word count: 319
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:10 am

Hirāzakūra had used his strong will to live to overcome the clutches of death, attempting to stand up on his feet, he released blood from his mouth unto the earth. Just then his sensory perception picked up the incoming mass of pure red circular matter homing in.

"Naani?" He muttered

Only for his master "killy lohr to materialize a full body of metal with an outstretched left arm, smile to brighten his countenance and a cyan colored Lightning force field to encompass Hirāzakūra and Kito. Hirāzakūra feared that something sinister may occur, owing for the fact that killy stood tall, the power packed ball of cero approaching with brute force, he could only watch. A tear fell from his left eye as both made collision.

The rise of dark miasma clustered around their vicinity, leaving a devastated outbreak and destruction of nature. Killy let out his reiatsu, breaking the shackles of kito who jumped backwards to meet Hirāzakūra, helping him up. Hirāzakūra held unto his abdomen region, releasing an outburst of his own reiatsu to cast away intimidation from killy's.

Just then, the dragon screeched, spreading out its wings, making a flap that beget the rise of a tremendous amount of wind towards their vicinity. Taking a leap into the sky, it crash landed 10 metres before the boys, just then Hirāzakūra felt the presence of a behemoth, supposedly the brother of the one that attacked prior. He let out a smile, knowing he wouldn't last too long, he turned to face the behemoth, backing his master with kito on his shoulder. It seemed both were to face their opponents, or so he thought.

"No one comes here and leaves alive.. Now die and become an extension of mine" Roared the dragon.

From it's swipe of the left hand, scales were sent in hundreds towards Killy .Whereby the behemoth attempted to slam Hirāzakūra into the earth. Hirāzakūra wore on himself a dense armor of reiatsu while casting a kido. Kito also moved into action at same time interval.

"O Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter wings, you who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, March on to the south!. Hadou 31: Shakkahō"

Kito used his right arm to halt the club in its track, of course, the force of the collision did no damage for Hirāzakūra coated him in his reiatsu, a ball of red coloration from Hirāzakūra's outstretched arm sought to collide with the behemoth's face, should it connect, he was sure the charged Shakkahō would perform it's duty to blast a hole in its face.
word count: 462
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 am

As the lightning surged within his grip, it extended in length to reach 7m long, and just as the rabbit and his master, Amatoyoshi were back on their feet, Killy flung the lightning spear at the dragon at mind blowing speed, aiming directly for its heart.

However, the large creature was nimble to put simple, evading the spear by ducking to it's right and dashing forward to close the gap between them as though it had no fear whatsoever, it would pause upon reaching a 10m distance from them. Nonetheless, Killy wasn't done with his gimmick, as thin nigh invisible threads of lightning became visible from behind the beast. "Got you," Killy proclaimed with a smile as he tugged on the thread, thus returning the earlier eluded lightning spear to pierce into the dragon from behind. Despite it's scales the spear had pierced into its spin from behind having come from a destructive reiatsu source to say the least.

The dragon wailed in agony and swung its left arm towards the 3rd Seat, releasing a powerful wave of spikes from its thorny skin in hopes to deter Killy from further injuring it.

The wave of death seeking spikes had speed and power, which Killy knew would result in the death of his subordinates if he was to evade knowing they were fighting their own battle behind him. Left with no option he would command his wave of sand-like metal grains into a massive metal cube before him, thus blocking out the assailing thorns.

Now employing his speed in two leaps, he was behind the dragon, with the lightning spear stuck into its back. Killy would cause the spear to extend an extra 4m in length, it would effectively pierce further into the dragon and out of its belly from the front.

Yet he was not done, still about to put an end to the charade, 'Aarrgh' yelled the dragon as it sharply turned to it's right to smash Killy with it's right wing.

Connecting its strike, it had sent the 3rd Seat over a great distance of 20m. Placing his right hand across his face in a blocking stance and his left hand halting his backsliding motion by attempting to grab hold of the ground itself, he slowly came to a complete stop.

"Now ain't you a strong dragon," Killy said with a smile as he slowly walked towards it unscathed.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 408
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:12 am

The charged red ball of immense reiatsu collided with the face of the behemoth, blowing off his head and destabilizing his footing. Tho, the behemoth was not finished, while it fell from the bridge of life and also on the earth, it granted it's last wish, sending his right hand forward to release an elongated claw, hitching a ride on aero currents and approaching Hirāzakūra.

Hirāzakūra was on the edge of breakdown considering his endurance level, attempting to dodge the claw by side stepping to his right, it struck his left shoulder, leaving him in pain and anguish as the meat sac fell unto the earth dead.

"Argh!!!"

Hirāzakūra let out a scream, kito jumped immediately to his side, tearing off his garment. He held unto the claw, pulling it out and bandaging the wound with the torn garment. Hirāzakūra started to delve into the clutches of death for his eyes dimmed.

The mighty dragon was assaulted by the 3rd seat, retaliating with a thrust backwards by his wing, he pushed the third seat away, just then, he heard the scream of Hirazakūra.

"Already on the verge of death hei. Then I'll take my powers back" It spoke.

Breathing in, black miasma escaped Hirāzakūra's body and into its nostrils, but something stubborn withdrew the attraction, it was the personality juzo, he opted to stay within Hirāzakūra but for that lost all its attachments and transformation.

The dragon turned to face killy once more only for a rage of blue flames to race towards its head. Having its starting point from a laid down Hirāzakūra who pointed at him and muttered only a word "Sōkatsui". The head of the dragon would be enveloped in blue flames for it had no idea about the incoming threat. Hirāzakūra's hand dropped, laying low to gather energy for he had reached his limits.
word count: 330
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:56 am

Still advancing towards the beastly dragon, Killy watched as it spoke some words to an injured Amatoyoshi briefly before turning back it's gaze on the 3rd Seat. And as it did, blazing blue flames engulfed it's head, a result of another kidou from the 5th's officer, with a burning face the dragon wailed before expunging a large amount of his reiatsu into the air to protect its head and extinguish the flame.

Nonetheless, to capitalize on its sudden distraction, Killy caused the metal block from earlier to move forward from behind, smashing against the creature with incredible force as though pushing it towards himself, it had further created a 20m gap from the rabbit and Amatoyoshi. But this was not his only intention, just as he did, the dragon tried employing an evasive maneuver but would find threads of black metal from the block wind themselves around it to keep it in place.

Now with the massive stone block behind the dragon and the hundreds of metal threads holding it in position, Killy would call upon his elements once and they would respond in an instant to their masters will. The metal block will instantly become a circular mass of 15m long spikes facing all directions, and being in direct contact with the dragon will result in multiple impalements from behind. Then from within the mass of metal spikes, a massive surge of destructive lightning current would spark to life, thus further electrocuting the large creature.

With multiple spikes within it's system and several stabs to the heart by the same technique, the dragon would roar with it's final dying breath before letting its spread wings fall to its side as a sign of defeat, or so he thought.
word count: 294

Return to “5th Division”