[MISSION] Time Capsule: A tale of the past II

Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

[MISSION] Time Capsule: A tale of the past II

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:35 am

Trapped in his illusion of peace, a younger Hazuki is sent on a life threatening mission which left him and a team of five stranded in enemy territories. Now Following the pursue of a man called Kaiser, Hazuki and his team face new threats which could break the very root of their beliefs or end their lives.

Kaiser cartez a hybrid hollow, in charge of a hidden organization know as the brotherhood have finally come out of hiding. Successfully, capturing his brother Dominic he is now faced with the responsibility of replacing his lost henchmen and dealing with the threat (Hazukis & his teammates) now trapped within his lab room.

Hazuki Ryuu
Condition: Active
Elite officers of Seireite
Tsuki:
Gandozy:
Takao:
Haruno:
Condition: Unstable
Kaiser & Dominic Cartez
Kaiser
Dominic
Condition: Unstable
Elite members of the Brotherhood
Drax
Razor
Condition: Deceased
New Adittions
Diego miles:
To be added

Diana:
To be added
word count: 160

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: [MISSION] Time Capsule: A tale of the past II

Post by Phantom-T » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Calm and steady, the wind swept the dry land clean carrying specs of dust as it traveled. The gentle touch of its harmless flow caressed her tender skin causing her great comfort to sooth her aching pain. where am I she questioned, hoping she was somewhere safe with her eyes sluggishly peeled open. where are my she tried to recall this time with an aching pain ringing loud in her skull. "Rest now" a figure murmured standing right before her with his back turned towards her. Her eyes squinted a bit still drowsy from sleep but all she could see were his legs and a subtle golden glow around him.

The figure quickly turned around, lifting her off the ground as he hopped to the air. Like a child he rested her head on his chest while his hands slid into her thighs and back acting as a cushion to steady her form. It was all his fault he'd imagine as he carried her along.

Sailing across the earth, her heart settled into a calm flow with her eyes closed from the sun. She was definitely dreaming she thought as she imagined her self being carried by a fairy prince whom was probably taking her to his castle. Curdled into his arm with the wind blowing across her face, She'd almost forgotten the buzzing sound that banged loud in her head when suddenly an explosion echoed through, booming heavily from their point of exit.

No it wasn't a dream and she wasn't in fairy lands she realized as the memories of her days quickly flooded into her skull forcing her to dart her eyes open. The pain of he crash, the electrocution she had suffered and the exhaustion she that had taken hold of her, quickly came flooding into her system making her wobbly at the knees. "Gandozy" she finally uttered as her eyes met with the heavily armored individual who ferried her along. "You're awake" he uttered in reply landing on a bedded rock several ft away from the explosion.

What happened? why am i, why are you? masked man? Filled with so many questions she stammered, trying to coil her mind over recent happenings. The last she remembered she was fighting a crazed henchman whom had bounded her with highly charged electric ropes which knocked the day light out of her. However, she was now being treated like a princess in the arms of a comrade. What had happened to her opponent and why she was still alive remained a mystery to her.

"He's dead, you can rest now" Gandozy uttered, placing her on a rock which he cushioned with the cloak from his armor. He could tell she was uneasy and probably still had a concussion which hunted her day. So therefore, spearing her to much details could only act to ease her pain.

"Everything is okay now just rest your head" he'd lie, hoping to ease her into a comfortable mood. I see Haruno replied falling freely to his words with her cells plunged into a comfortable state. However moments before the day would go dark again, a thought quickly surfaced from memory, reminding her there were two opponents they had faced, her's and his.

"what about the other guy, the man dressed like a mummy?" she quickly questioned with her gaze focused into Gandozy eyes hoping to get the truth from them. "Don't worry about him I will handle him in a minute" he replied leaving almost immediately and in a flash before she could question him any further.

"wait" she yelled feeling particularly uncomfortable with his words, especially since she knew his target was definitely stronger than her opponent. She would immediately attempt to follow him only to find herself more exhausted than she had imagine. her breath quickly fell flat with her limbs still as dead as a door nail.

"Be careful" she would finally stutter as she lay her head down to rest.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 am, edited 5 times in total. word count: 670

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Return to “Spars and Missions”