[Hollow] Byung-Soon

Unknown Assassin

[Hollow] Byung-Soon

Post by Unknown Assassin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Name: Byung-Soon
Personality: Byung possesses little knowledge regarding the 21st century, and often tends to be lost and confused especially when interacting with modern-day technology such as cell phones and computers, to the point he once lost his cool when a picture was taken, assuming the lash to be some sort of attack. Although he seems cold and apathetic on the outside, Byung has shown compassion towards hollows. Although it is not known whether this is due to actual compassion or out of pride.
History: Byung-Soon served as a military persona during his life-time and engaged in gruesome torture and execution. The cruelty eventually drew the attention of international observers and human rights activists, calling for the unit which he led to be disbanded and his country turned a blind eye. Feigning they had no knowledge and thus this resulted in Byung-Soon being a wanted war criminal.
Eventually, Byung-Soon hid in the shadows, systematically executing said generals of his country before invading a life program in which he shot sporadically, killing a dozen before turning the gun to himself with a sickening grin and blew his brains out.
Ever since becoming a hollow, he has somewhat displayed the same radicals tendencies he did during his lifetime but he was more ruthless and had grown to hate humans for he sacrificed everything for a country that eventually sacrificed him as a war criminal and with this conviction, he quickly rose in ranks with his immense power that he considered to be somewhat a burden.

Appearance:
raiii.png
Body Type: Slender
Height: 6'2"
Weigh: 190 lbs
Hair Style/Color: Jet Black Hair
Eye Color: Red
Mask Remnant: Back of head (Obstructed By Hair)
Tattoo Location: N/A
Hollow Hole Location: Torso

Professional Status
Affiliation: Hueco Mundo
Profession: Fraccioh Head
Previous Position if any:
Legion: Segunda
Base of Operations: Las Noches

Personal Status
Family- None
Friends- None
Enemies- Humans/Shinigami

Combat Info
Cero Color:
Reiatsu Color: Red
Reiatsu Form: Dragon
Unreleased Ability(s):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
word count: 340
Unknown Assassin

Re: [Hollow] Byung-Soon

Post by Unknown Assassin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:42 pm

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
Head-Fraccion40
Zanpakutou
Swallow And Rot

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [E+]

At this level , I am spiritually aware, to an extent. Despite this, my capabilities are quite limited. I have some limited ability to use low level reiatsu skills, but but overall I am capable of only holding my own against low-level enemies should I be lacking strength elsewhere.

Strength [S+]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [S+]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Reiatsu Control [E+]

I can fully control up to E+ reiatsu but cannot hide all of it; partially control D; cannot control D+ or higher, unless I employ the aid of a special decice.
  • Reiatsu channeling is inaccurate and unstable.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 9 with incantation

• Arrancar:
      • A Gilian-class Cero.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

word count: 609

Return to “Character Profiles”