PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Soul Coliseum: Demon Twins Vs. Akutagawa Atsushi

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 pm

8-)
Soul Coliseum
Week: 5. 12/02/10
Match Name: DTAA
Combatants: Demon Twins Vs. Akutagawa Atsushi.
Prize Pot: 250 W.P

Demon Twins :
[Battle Summary]
Division
Primera Legion
RankSoul Level
Espada39
Zanpakutou
Please Enter Your Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A+]

I have now reached a level where my reiatsu can be understood as truly enormous amount of spiritual or even oceanic. I've become so spiritually impressive that surpassing the realms of Captain is something very few could questions. As of now using even mid-level techniques has become inconsequential, and high level techniques can almost be used in excess at this point. Furthermore my power can be felt over vast distances, even when slightly restrained. With enough control I could pose a significant threat using my reiatsu alone, without control my presence alone would be enough to cause moderate harm.

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [C+]

A bit above your average cut in terms of endurance. I could try to last the night but I'd likely tire out in the final hours. A moderate level of high intensity actions would feel draining unless I could have a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [A+]

I can completely hide up to A+ reiatsu; mostly control S; partially control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with medium range, using less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 91 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 55 to 81 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 54 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
      • Bala Barrage -- at reduced effect
      • Cero uses less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques reach full potential and stability.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Zanpakutou Mastery [D]

First Release (Shikai/Res) unlocked + 1 ability.

Akutagawa Atsushi :
[Battle Summary]
Division
Thirteenth Division
RankSoul Level
Vice-Captain39
Zanpakutou
Omoikane

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [E+]

I'm underdeveloped, but no longer puny.I still might struggle to move something less about half my body weight though. An attack using strength alone could knock down someone who of similar size and strength, but would still only be minor in terms of damage. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like the weight of a bowling ball

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Zanpakutou Mastery [C]

3rd ability unlocked, 2nd mastered.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 am, edited 9 times in total. word count: 1470

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Tope

Re: Soul Coliseum: Demon Twins Vs. Akutagawa Atsushi

Post by Tope » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:47 pm

A grand opening it was as trumpets were blown, drums beaten, feet hitting the sacred ground as these three sounds echoed through the massive stadium to create a wonderful melody. Several soldiers with drums and trumpets marched into the arena in a two straight line formation, one line took the left and the other took the right side. They marched, their feet hitting the ground so hard it wasn't dwarfed by the long trumpets and drum being blown and beaten. As they marched through their respective side lines, dressed in complete white with gloves, they formed a circle in the middle of the arena. The onlookers sitting and waiting to watch the combat about to take place were quiet and watched with curiosity, wondering just who is this opening for. A man stood in the middle of the formed circle, also dressed in a white attire but with a cape and hat, his right hand raised up to the skies as all sound ceased. Trumpets stopped, drums stopped, feet stood still, silence ruled all.

"Kneel before thy demon Lord,"

The man shouted, his voice loud enough to echo throughout the stadium. The soldiers dropped to their right knee, their head bent down as they await their Lord. The sky darkened, the once gentle breeze became furious. The howling and whistling of the wind in the vicinity felt like a storm was happening, indeed a storm came, engulfing the whole stadium and threatened the very foundation. Accompanying the very fierce wind was a force, a force weighing on everyone, before they knew it the whole stadium were on their knees with heads bent down, forced to welcome the demons in a respectful manner. The ground cracked beneath the force, the stadium begun to tear apart into tiny pieces of itself. Those who were still in their right senses would be able to sense the tremendous energy coming from the sky, but looking up they would see a massive tornado spinning its way down from the darken sky as it hits the ground. The storm riders, bringer of storm, well legend has it whenever a storm occurs, it was because they had arrived.

Soon enough the tornado dispersed, the wind suddenly calmed down. At the middle of the arena stood a being, seven feet tall. With four different hands, two different heads resting on the broad shoulders, muscular and bare chested like a giant gladiator. This was the demon twins true form, a two headed demon with four hands, both twins revealing themselves and emitting a strong presence never felt before. Even just being in their vicinity alone could kill those beneath them, one could only wonder who had the guts to stand in the same arena with them and hope for a fruitful battle. Well, said guts is about to be spilled on the arena, their mere presence alone had changed the entire battle ground into a ravaged place.

Wait. . . .Wait. . . .Wait

Arrancar 1: "Huh, aren't you going overboard with your imagination?"

Arrancar 2: "You don't know anything, the demon twins will definitely make their entrance that way, this whole place is about to go down just wait."

Arrancar 1: "I guess I asked the wrong guy to tell me how the demon twins coming will be like, they might be Espada but can't be that strong" he whispered. . . . .

The arena was loud, voices from the different races shouting and screaming with joy and excitement. A big fight is about to happen, two beings from different races about to clash. But one of the combatant wasn't as excited as the crowd, he wasn't feeling any rush whatsoever. In fact he would rather just go back to the white sands and look at his forever dark sky in his realm. Him participating in this match was an insult to his very being, fighting for the pleasure of others, that's beneath him. But here he was, standing in front of the entrance gate leading to the arena. The entrance was beneath the sittings of the stadium so he could feel the jumping of those above him, his sharp angular face with a sharp jawline expressionless as ever, doning his usual white Arrancar attire, a long sleeve jacket with a black outline and an extended V-neck that reaches all the way from his inner-shoulders to the top of his navel. A sash wraps itself around his waist, which is unaltered along with his hakama. His presence completed hidden from being sensed unless a being with a very high sensing capabilities existed, he really wasn't in the mood for such a fight so no need to reveal his power. His brother still within him, he had lost the rock paper scissors game hence he is taking the charge today, well he always loses that game and somehow his twin always win, he is always the one taking the front line which is sometimes annoying.

The iron gates splits into two, opening itself as the crowd voice grew even louder when they realized one of the fighters is about to come out. The almost seven foot tall giant walked casually out, no dramatical entrance, just a normal step by step walk. Although make no mistake, even though it was just a walk down the park, each step was carried with arrogance and utter confidence, his feet hitting the floor with dominance like a king about to address his lowly subjects. Both hands tucked into his pockets, his light gray eyes met with the shiny sun and massive crowd. He felt the calm breeze blew against his tan skin, as if welcoming the Lord of the winds that which he truly was. His wild, deep-gray dreadlocks grow from every inch of his scalp, was pulled back behind his ears as they fall in a cascading style down to his shoulders with two prongs at the front revealing the giant to be a ladies man. Even in terms of looks no being could compete with the twins, their dominance covers every category whatsoever. His hair decorated with blue and white feathers tied to his hair here and there, to further his uniqueness each strand of his dreadlocks has a white bead at the end of it. As he walked into the arena, the ever so below lowly beings called shinigami boo at him upon realizing his race after all he still had remnants of his hollow mask. Located at the bridge of his nose, right beneath his gaze, these fragments take the shape of a peculiar jawbone that reaches from temple to temple, arching gradually across his cheekbones and connecting the two sides of his face. Loaded with a set of razor-sharp canines, ranging in length from one to nearly two-and-a-half inches. the shinigami continued their atrocity, the nerve they had but this was a peaceful event so he can't directly erase their meaningless existence, the space which they occupy in reality alone is a waste and eradicating their forever uselessness would make the universe give the twins a thanksgiving.

Arrancar 1: "I knew it, no such entrance is possible."

Arrancar 2: "Hernandez sama, why????? Just why!!!!!!"

Hernandez Diablo his name was, half of the demon twins. He stood still patiently waiting for what is about to occur, and trying as much as possible not to lose it and just kill everyone then go home and sleep. That sounds easier and better, his brother would probably scold him for it though. Suspense filled the air, just who is their opponent, Hernandez on the other hand wasn't interested, he didn't bother to check nor asked the officials. Whomever it was, it wouldn't change the results. . . . .
word count: 1295
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Sorry for the delay, my writer's block is back
"Do they have the knowledge of such ability? Or theirs is to flaunt it about? I must say, it is stifling to watch this and I...... I shall make them understand"
Calmly spoken, Omoikane had said his piece of mind. Though irritated, he could keep his aggravations in check, perfect equilibrium between his feelings. Their splendorous entry actually drew the multitude's attention, coercing them into venerating at their might. Subsequent trickles of lightning basked the arena in illuminance, all who couldn't see, saw, all who couldn't hear, heard, miracles happened yet it didn't, raptly, he watched their grandeur unfold, he couldn't help but be perplexed at such grand entry. A sniff caught a whaff of danger, he could tell these were no mere men, their ways broke laws and reconstructed worlds and Omoikane, his grimaced visage slowly retained serenity though still repulsing everybit of them.

"Thanks"
From the myriad of chatters and praiseful blares, a voice trailed off, showing appreciation to their splendor. This voice came from a heavily cloaked individual, pitted amongst the spectators; Akutagawa sited himself in such position to picture them clearly. By outstretching his right arm, he flung the cloak away, swaying within the turbulence. He offered his thanks because he'd finally harness Akutagawa's dual strength at a level almost at it's peak or even rivalling it.

"Really, Little do they know"
Omoikane declared.
"Power is used sagaciously when there's great knowledge and wisdom behind it. But this. It stifles my being and forces tears into my eyes. Verily, they need to understand. Release Me, Akutagawa"

"Sure Do...... However, you'd act as my blade in this fight, Omoikane"
He commanded, striking a deal with Omoikane in exchange for full optimization of power to be achieved or relatively close to it.
Glittering eyes and swirling spiritual particles took him up into the sky and tossed him into the arena afore his opponents. Within the elapses of such moment, the about cleared sky darkened yet again, light flashed by overtime, thunderous roars escaped the aggravated heavens, the leap of lightning assisted in such bountiful light flashes, a podium set for Omoikane entrance into the world as two separate entities; His Warrior Path and His Wisdom Path, yes, Path.

- You're right, Omoikane, Little Do They Really Know -
"They Lack Your Understanding. Chisiki • Shimeshi, Answer My Call Omoikane And Make Them Understand"

Akutagawa as the focal point, a lightning bolt leapt from the heavens. The collisive impact send fluxes of waves writhing, rippling through the entire arena and leveling everything. Those of minimal strength were flung backwards, hurling them away and clearing.

"Doesn't It Feel Wonderful?"

A halo descended atop Akutagawa's head, a phantasmal warrior drifted into existence; Omoikane's War Path.
A surge of electricity became concentrated within his eyes, he could stare at and beyond. Opening his shut eyes, his awareness became widespread, reaching 150m easily at his behest. The death of the storm resurrected Akutagawa's latent strength, he'd see far much more, he could know better. Before him, all surreptitious attempts declined and then, came to a shut, he stood at the corner where a flag had been previously mounted; North-West, about 30m away from the demon twins.
word count: 557

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Tope

Post by Tope » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Happy Birthday PD
He noticed it, well there's no way he wouldn't notice something of such caliber, such vast amount of power, so vast it rivals that of their full power. This must be their opponent, it has to be, they wouldn't have it any other way, anyone below such level coming at them would be an insult and incur their very wrath of utter destruction. They would bring down the entire realm if they have to, only someone of such reiatsu level can dare stand before them and issue a challenge. An opponent that matches their true level, that happens only once in a long while. They had reduced their vast pool of reiatsu thinking no one would be able to stand in their presence, but they didn't know the universe wanted them to have fun, to at least face someone matching their powers. But still it mattered not, they would still retain their current reduced power, at least that way the battle would be prolonged just a little while longer.

Their opponent placed himself amidst the crowd, he had also took notice of their arrival, he floated up as his glowing body launched into the arena. The crowd reacted with a cheer on, the shinigami stopped their boo and supported him, the Arrancar kept quiet. A shinigami, unlike the rest of his race his attire seemed quite different, his face covered revealing only his eyes. His arrival darkened the sky, sparks of thunder flowed suit, a dramatic entrance one would think until a spiritual figure appeared behind the shinigami, this wasn't his entrance but rather his spirit entrance. Hernandez didn't need to think twice, he knew his opponent had called upon the power of his Zanpakutō, but a type of Zanpakutō that summons a being out is extremely rare, after centuries of fighting shinigami only few ever displayed such powers. Meaning this would be interesting, the shinigami himself had sparks of lightning in his eyes. Does he have the power to manipulate lightning, could the dark sky means he could create a storm, the spirit behind is a shield or an aide for offense or worse both. Right now that would be what most combatant would be thinking and trying to figure out, but not this giant, he cared less what his opponent was capable of. His face was still as expressionless as ever, as if he was bored, not even the sight of a strong opponent could get him riled up a bit. His eyes just starring at the man standing 30m away from him, his hands still tucked into his pocket as if a battle isn't about to begun.

"Yeah. . . Yeah . . . You seem strong,"

He whispered softly as if talking to himself. . . .

"But. . . ."

His gaze shifted slightly to the right away from the man, from his gray eyes came forth two tiny beams of red energy. This was the infamous cero, well at least one of it's variations known as the cero cornea, the beam wasn't aimed at the shinigami but rather the crowd of shinigami sitting at the view center. They had the guts to boo at the giant a while, well this is their punishment for such an act. The cero while small was extremely fast and destructive especially when used by a hollow of Hernandez caliber, a huge explosion would occur blowing the shinigami sitting to nothing but bits of their parts. Their screams wouldn't even be heard, it would be so sudden, a painless death he gave them which was to be an act of mercy on his part. At least that way his brother wouldn't scold him that much.

"I have no interest in crushing a firefly. . . ."

His gaze shifted back to his shinigami opponent as he finished his statement, his eyes says it all. The look of disinterest that he gave, like a lion ignoring a fly disturbing his sleep. Even despite the superior reiatsu his opponent boost of, he still wasn't worthy of Hernandez attention, at least not until he does something better than sparks of electricity which even a cable wire is capable of.
Cero Cornea:
By channeling a small amount of Cero energy into the eye, causing it to flash red momentarily, the user can fire a small but powerful cero blast.The blast is powerful enough to destroy boulders.
word count: 735
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:05 am

Thanks, thanks. Again, I apologize, recently I can't think up anyway to better my writing, it just keeps getting worse and worse and I hope you bear with me
Tides turned, their levels were scaled imaginarily. Glamored by Akutagawa's spectacle, the myriads of spectators that sat in gallery formation chanted their praises and lifted their voices, thundering even more than prior. If the heavens affirmed of his strength, who were these creatures that discorded? The demeanor of disinterest, their lack of enthusiasm even with someone of Akutagawa's calibre within the arena? Even their focus didn't stay locked onto him, mayhaps, they did consider him not worthy of their attention. At the rummage of such thoughts, the opponent afore acted but surprisingly, their mark never aimed at Akutagawa but the flock of shinigami that stood in unity stationed at a corner thereabout. The expected would've happened if Akutagawa hadn't nose-poked, maybe or maybe not, they'd been burnt crispy dry should he have decided to just peer. As would every bomb, an interception would set it off before reaching it's designated location. And as such, Akutagawa merely spawned up, from his own spiritual energy, a metallic wall, which...as expected, would intercept and then breed an explosion of minimal scale than what he had imagined.

Minimally irritated at their act of sheer scorn, he couldn't reminisce when he behest them to do so, even if he didn't issue any command, he should've been their prime focus or an underestimation, presumably?
"Who said you'd act?
Cried Akutagawa. The lack of enthusiasm could, peradventure, be a cover? But certainly, it did leave an awful taste in Akutagawa's mouth and aggressed him slightly. From there onwards, the orchestration of this battle's ebbs and flows could be altered completely at his behest with just a sheer enforcement of will on everything. Moreso, the trickles of everything was as imagined, at least, about the plottings and strategic viewings he had aforehand and clearly the main reason why he chose to observe them rather than presenting himself forefront. At Akutagawa's fingers snap so gone was their stable feel; their stand gradually plunged, compelling them to feel a state of submergence as would a ship plunging gradually into the ocean's depth. How fast could they move now? How well could they move now? Everywhere they'd go, the sensation would continue, coercing them to assume their body to be submersing. And so long this effect still sticks, this sensation would linger on, exerting a limit on how fast and how well they'd move.

Gliding hastily at them, he'd, in mere moments, arrive before his opponents whilst he rendered his warrior path into a state of imperceptibility. But not to misconstrue, his time to act hasn't come yet, a nigh future or the turn-up of his offense would determine that. Fading away and reappearing by blending in his presence erasure and earnestly swift shunpo movement. To the crowd, he would've appeared to have teleported or similar ability mechanism was in use during his transition.
Snapping again, a handful of blades manifested from thin air and settled aloft the demon twins. Not even a moment elapsed for these blades to begin their freefall, perhaps, since undetectable as well, noticing these blades while he -Akutagawa appeared could be quite a challenging task.
∆ Chikyū : Upon intertwining his opposition's perception with his, he progresses to cast Chikyū upon himself, creating a reverse effect which makes the opposition to believe his body is sinking into the depths of the ground whilst being incapable of movement[legs only].

• Temporary Cloaking : Akuta is able to cloak himself, gifting him the ability to vanish from the field temporarily without a trace. This can also be extended to his weapons and attacks as well.
• Construct Realization : This allows him to project a handful of tools, examples are ; A blade, shurikens, knives, etc.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 666

Tope

Post by Tope » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:23 am

You're welcome. . . . .
Even Itsu is having a block too!!!
His planned failed, his intentions halted, his cero blocked. The shinigami in front of him had created a wall of reiatsu, stopping his punishment, now even he had committed a sin deserving of being punished. Hernandez expressionless face displayed an expression, that of seriousness. The man finally got their attention, incurred their wrath, will he pay for it. Wait, is that even a question, every being is beneath them, they're the punisher of the unworthy so yes, the firefly would pay dearly for his rudely interruption. Well Vincenzo would probably be giving him a speech about understanding the weak, they sometimes flock together and protect one another blah blah blah. Hernandez could already imagine the sound of his brother's voice giving excuses for him not to lose his calm in a diplomatic event, like Hernandez cares about any of that. The cero had exploded, unable to break through the wall of energy emitted, well cero cornea wasn't that strong to begin with, but the shinigami can let his head swell thinking he had the power to halt an attack from the demon, soon enough he would witness what an actual attack is like.

The shinigami spoke, asking a rather intriguing question, the nerve he had. His finger snapped and Hernandez felt it, a feeling, a sensation coursing through his body. His body felt like it was sinking, into the very ground, but yet he felt no pain of the earth forcibly swallowing him up. An illusion then? Well it mattered not, the giant never planned on moving in the first place, so trying to restrict his movements was utterly pointless. But still, that's a crime punishable by death, how dare he. Gradually the shinigami revealed his powers, the sparks turn out to be nothing but show off afterwards. Vanished, the shinigami did, disappearing completely, unable to be sensed or seen, he became a ghost. But not for long, appearing before the giant who still stood still, not responding to the disrespect being shown to him. The crowd gasped in shocked, screams followed afterwards, marvelling at the shinigami prowess. It was quite impressive no doubt, after centuries of battle and dominance over all things, not impressive enough for the giant to lose his cool. Well something else is going to lose the cool for him, so no need to bother himself.

The shinigami appear before them, acting all mighty as he snapped his fingers once again. Was it arrogance, confidence in his power or the thought that they couldn't move freely? Either which it was, standing so close to the twins was completely stupid, an act of stupidity that could cause him his very life. The moment the shinigami snapped his finger, Hernandez let it lose, his own power. A burst of red energy forcefully unleashed from the giant, now all could see and also feel their power, no longer being hidden their power took form around them. The ground cracked beneath them, sending vibrations through the arena and stadiums, the reiatsu acting as a means of defence as it coated their body and the forcefully release of it acting as a means of offense, a near full strength blast capable of covering medium range, blasting all away from them. Even the shinigami would be blasted away if not defended wisely, but the reiatsu blast was the least of his worries or would probably be a distraction of what is to come.

In his very personal space so close to his very skin, the shinigami, would feel the wrath of a whirlwind vortex wrapping around his body thus dwarfing his entirety in size. The wind possessing enough force to tear down a small building, the speed at which it spins making it sharp enough to rip the flesh to shreds like a blade. The shinigami body wouldn't only be crushed down to his bones but his body would be cut and twisted apart if whatever defence he manages to mount fails him. But then again that's not all, with the giant that can never be all. Since the vortex of whirlwind is being created with the wind around the shinigami, that means there would be no air for the shinigami to breath in, that itself would cause harms to the shinigami as suffocation would kick in instantly thus making things even more difficult for him. This is just a bit of the terrifying power possessed by the giant, the ability to command the very air/wind at will. Unfortunately for his opponent, air exist everywhere, inside and outside of everything, every being constantly makes contact with air as no being can avoid making contact with the air in their vicinity, and such an element is under the control of the giant. Why would he need to move? The shinigami shouldn't have bothered restricting his legs, he needn't it not, as his mind is all he needs to unleash his devastating powers. His will is the air, more like the air bends to his very will.

"Who said you could breathe? For it is I who allows it."

A reply to the earlier words uttered by the shinigami, the giant spoke it softly with superiority. . . .

Name: Aire Fuerza (Air force).
Element: Wind/Air.
Type: Passive.

Description:
Hernandez can create, shape and manipulate wind from any part of his body/surroundings at will. He can create breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, and hurricanes of any size, or shape the wind into various constructs/limbs of his choice. The strength of his wind packs enough force to topple a large building while a smaller current could topple smaller buildings, it's cutting power alone would put even swords to shame as it could slice through boulders.

His manipulation of wind is so great he could move objects of great sizes around by manipulating the air particles around said object, or repel them away. His manipulation allows him to reduce air resistance or even increase the air pressure to solidify air to steel-like. Hernandez tends to apply his wind to his physical combat, which makes him a dangerous foe in both close and long range.
word count: 1039
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 am

As he'd expect, their contained power poured out furiously upon the slightest provocation, reaching skies and stretching through the expanse of this arena. At this stage, it was a mental game, mainly the reason he refused to let Omoikane's warrior path to join in just yet. The sharp swirling wind forced Akutagawa to unleash his reiatsu and coat the entirety of his body with layers of coalescing reiatsu, momentarily pushing off damages but then, his guess fell through, lack of air to breathe in forced him to slowly suffocate. However, they missed one thing, his idea wasn't to halt their attack proceedings but to force them into a single spot and suffocations' adverse effects doesn't kick in immediately, hence, there'd still be enough time.

Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil Forth And Deny! Grow numb and flicker! Eternal self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill the soil and know your powerlessness!
- Hadou #90 - Kurohitsugi -

He casted. Though since the wind's velocity had been too fast, the loudness of it's clashes and swirls shadowed his incantation, turning their ability into a skill of vocal undetectability for him; Akutagawa. Posterior to his chant, a blend of black and purple spiritual energy crawled up from the ground and encased the demon twins, exerting a gravitational torrent within itself and boxing whatever within up. With several spear-like protrusions piercing through the box, it'd aim to lacerate anything inside from head to toe.

"How far can you see into the future?"
He asked. Presumably, they'd lose focus and control, letting the raging winds calm and flux freely as it'd normally. Not even waiting for the spawned-up black reiatsu to disperse, he'd commence to incant another kido spell of vast destructiveness and its cost.

Hado #99 - Goryutenmetsu....

Vast traces of energy ruptured the ground tempestuously, pillars of Earth rose conjunctively, leaving the earth's embrace and ascending to the sky, shedding off abundance of soils and manifesting mid-air, five dragons of enormous size, hovering and coiling about, waiting on their summoner's behest.

Go!
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 356

Itsu
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm

And so it ticked, a slight twitch in his mind, that little drift as the brain cogs processed information systemically. He wasn't asleep neither awake to the happenings of the world. There was no sound in the arena, yet the crowd was moving, screaming and flooding the place with their voices. But then his essence was summoned, conjured to abandon his usual hibernation duty whenever he won the coin game agaisnt his blood 'Hernández'. Vincenzo woke to the thoughts of his brother, intergating every bit of data felt by his twin during his time of solitude. It was in that moment the screams became eminent to his senses. Different races cheering so loud that the sound of a dropped coin may escape the hearing senses of combatants on set.

Above all, there was a foe, one of great power, one whose abilities could strike fear into the hearts of weaklings. A soul reaper with a strange set of deities accompanying his very essence. Many would be awestruck by the very presence of the shinigami but to Vincenzo, that was another unfortunate soul waiting to be devoured.

Moments after his senses grasped the awareness of the happenings within the arena, before the his very eyes, purple balls of gravity crawled into existence. Each ball surfaced in close proximity, starting from his feet, threatening to keep him in one place. Was it some sort of joke the caster of such ridiculous magic dished out to test the twins or what? Well, unlike Hernández, Vincenzo had zero tolerance for such offensive jokes.

In an attempt to render the circus balls of gravity redundant, Vincenzo would drastically reduce the gravitational force within a radius of 10m just as the balls came into existence. By allocating ample amount of his reiatsu into that, Vincenzo, Lord over one of the fundamental forces known to mankind, he would revert the functions of the magic to an extent where his brother could take a shot.

A tug of war it would seem, as the powerhouse behind those balls of gravity had a considerably potent energy that backed them up, however the reaction between gravitational up force and down force from beings with colossal Reiryoku in their own rights would put to shame effectiveness of the magic. Notwithstanding what was in play, the magic will proceed further by enclosing Vincenzo, like some sort of cage, it would come to his understanding that the shinigami had a greater spiritual energy afterall.

Right after he got caged, spears from multiple angles would rage their way in an attempt to pierce the demon mercilessly within the cubical confinement. Nevertheless, he didn't waver. Before the spears could thrust further, things moved not on par with the demon's speed appeared extremely slow, the demon kicked into overdrive, in his eyes the projectiles moved considerably slow, thereby giving the demon ample time to erect a negaccion beam coupled with a violent flare of reiatsu in attempt to not only protect himself from the assailing energy projectiles, but also burst himself free from the cubic restriction chamber. However it would be a bit too late as some of the projectiles would find their way into the demon's arms and left thigh, spilling his blood on the floors of the arena. He couldn't help but slightly stagger to the left before gaining back his stance, showing no signs of pain to the enemy even when the reverse was the case.

"Shut him up Hernández....." Vincenzo ordered as a willed rip in space almost a 100feet above them would reveal the lemon green eyes of a gigantic hollow, awaiting the command of his master as the wrinkled lips of the garganta gradually tore open.
word count: 624
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
VINCENZO DIABLO<<>>ANYA BRIGGS
Tope

Post by Tope » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm

The whirlwind encaged the shinigami but Hernandez felt the futile attempt of defence, the burst and manipulation of reiatsu to shield himself from the ferocity of the wind, an act which the giant just recently employed himself. Bring truth to the fact that whatever that is about to be done by other beings was already done by the demon Lords, they were the first of the first, nothing exist in all realm which they hadn't done before. Hence their aspect of death, legacy. Hernandez couldn't see the shinigami nor hear him due to the whirlwind but he could sense him, the gathering of energy, he felt it. No way he wouldn't sense such level of reiatsu build up, he smiled, not because of what the shinigami had installed but he felt something else awaken, something deep in him. His brother, Vincenzo Diablo.

Well not like he needed his brother's intervention but of course, he can't have all the glory to himself after all. Soon enough purple balls of energy formed beneath them as the gauntlet around Hernandez arms shined with a red energy, a wall of energy formed itself around the giant in an attempt to enclose him in. But his brother's power was already at play, the power to manipulate one of the fundamental force to ever exist, the formation of the energy slowed down enough for Hernandez to move. He no longer felt the sinking sensation he was feeling earlier, even if he did, he moved way to fast for anything to keep up. The loud bang of Sonido being employed echoed throughout the stadium, it was like thunder from the sky, the giant dashed away from his twin in mind blowing speed leaving his twin brother alone as he escaped the box before it fully closed itself. Before the sound could reach the ears of shinigami, who happens to be not so far away, Hernández will be temporally seen behind his prey with the shinigami's four limbs cleanly cut off from his shoulder if his attempt was successful. With the level of speed he used, even a very long distance would be instantly closed in a blink of an eye, much less such short distance. Hernández skill and speed in Sonído is so perfect, it seems as though he possesses a form of teleportation, as he simply appears solidly instead of shimmering for a second like other Sonído users, indicating his mastery and dominance over the said skill. In the eyes of onlookers who haven't gained mastery over such level of speed, it would be like he teleported, disappearing and appearing right behind the shinigami. Everything stood still in Hernandez eyes, it was as if time had stopped, the whirlwind having parted way for its master just briefly for an attack, before the shinigami would realize his four limbs was attacked, the giant and his clones would instantaneously follow the attack leaving no single opening for reacting. The attack was simple, In a fraction of a second the giant appeared behind the shinigami, not just one giant but four of the demon would be seen in the shinigami's personal space, that's if he could even keep up to begin with. All four having knifes protruding from their gauntlet, said knife glowing with red energy known as cero. His mastery of his own reiatsu allowed him charge up cero in little amount of time. In a single bound just as they had appeared, the shinigami would find the four cero charged blades making a slash in different parts of his body. One going for his right hand, the other going for his left, the remaining two going for both of his legs respectively.

The speed at which he moved alone gave him enough momentum and force for his slash to cut through things, with the cero coating his blade thus heating it up, that made said slash even more sharper that it could cut almost anything and would cause severe burning damage. All four limbs will be cleanly cut off from the shinigami body, if successful. Behind the shinigami would stand the four giants, in the eyes of those who can't keep up with the speed of the giant, all they would see is the whirlwind suspending it's rotation shortly and four Hernandez standing a few meters behind the shinigami, the shinigami himself if unable to react or follow such movement it would be like a blitz to him. Four of him, that's the effect of the gemelos Sonido, a speed technique that allows a master of movement to create several speed clones of himself, but this clones ain't just ordinary after images as they are all very much real, tangible to the extent they bleed as well.

This was but just a fraction of his power, as soon as he and his clones performed their attacks respectively, his will commanded the wind once more, the whirlwind which had frozen for a mere moment for its master to pass through would rotate as soon as Hernandez passed through, but this time much faster and stronger. Now the whirlwind had the force to bring down even a larger building, Hernandez having increase the size of the whirlwind thus it's effect and destructiveness. The vortex of wind would attempt to shred apart what's left of the shinigami.
Hoja de Cero (Zero blade):
User channels cero energy into their blade to heat it. Increasing it's cutting power and adding burn damage. This will let the blade cut through any solid object (except zanpakutou).

Gemelos Sonido (Twin Sound Ceremony):The user can perform Sonido at an increased pace and leave behind life-like after-images. These act as clones, otherwise indistinguishable from the user themselves. They can even bleed and die! The user can utilize up to 5 such clones at the same time. It is much more taxing to perform Gemelos Sonido than ordinary Sonido and would tire me twice as fast.
word count: 1012
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 pm

His exquisite, farspread sensory picked the traces of a moving target, fluxing through the aero-space and waving it off without showing any damage, it's master? While certain a target had been caught within the gravitational space he issued over, another pranced hastily, forcing him to forgo the recitation of the succeeding kido he'd planned to employ, just to fend off the target afore. Manifesting afterimages at instantaneous intervals but fact is, so long the effect of his sinking sensation still played, his speed would've dulled and his sensory would've aided in perceiving the fast moving target; Not actually faster, the earlier one could perceive something, the easier one could respond coupled with the effect of the sinking sensation. Unbeknownst to them, he waited patiently for this moment, thus, why he kept flaunting and cloaking himself with his reiatsu to disperse seedlings of spiritual energy at about an estimated radius of 5m, flexing his reiatsu abit more to hasten the process he was able to incur, all act thus far aggregated to this very moment.
The moment he felt Hernandez behind him, he'd activate his skill; Envelope. This, regardless of whatever was the nature of the matter within this radius, all parts and compositions were devoured and sent into the phantasmal Dreamland, diminishing even the clones into nothing other than thin air but could that much be said for Hernandez? Even his cero cloak would wash away at an instantaneous rate, getting transported as well into the phantasmal Dreamland. Flexing out even more reiatsu to hasten the transportation process, he didn't turn back to face his targets, he merely wished for their death by exerting it.

Your Hubris became your demise

However, even if the blades managed to retain their shape, it'd hit a highly dense wall of reiatsu which also had the effect of this skill, eroding and warping the parts that contacted the wall.

Hadou #99 : Goryutenmetsu

The arena ruptured, sending faults at all corner, energy glitters escaped the spaces in between the ground, pillars of Earth rose up, soaring into the sky and transforming into five dragons of magnanimous size.
All curling and swirling aloft Akutagawa, awaiting the behest of their master. Finally, he'd recite the Kido he had intended to use, planning a full assault at the opposition stationed quite far off.
Envelope : Quite dynamic but its effect goes beyond a slash, Akutagawa spreads his reiatsu to a limited radius of about 5m. Anything touched by his reiatsu immediately gets taken into the dreamland.

• Transcend : Requiring not just his zanpakuto or fist to acts as a pathway to the dreamland, his hado or any other arsenal becomes imbued with this skill, capable of transporting only the part of matter it made contact with.
word count: 465

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:53 pm

ROUND 1 IS OVER!

Judging proceedings will commence shortly and the due date of Round 2 will be made known when ready.
word count: 22

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:33 am

I forfeit.
word count: 2

Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 am

This match is now over as a result of a forfeit. And as such the prize pot of 250WP goes to the demon twins.
word count: 24

Return to “The Arena”