Founder
Kan: 1,357.35 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Announcement Board

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 pm

This thread is for Divisions to post any annoucnemts they may have if necessary. Additionally this will be used to post all minor RP related announcements.
Last edited by XIII on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 26

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

Phantom-T
Kan: 589.15 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Announcement Board

Post by Phantom-T » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Easter Egg Invasion

In light of the upcoming Easter celebrations, a crazy scientist has unleashed an army of murderous Easter eggs on Soul society, aiming to destroy Easter forever! Summoned to act as soul societies brave deffender, You are required to conquer as many of these eggs as possible and return peace back to soul society. Hurry the fate of the community depends on you.

Event requirement:
  • Write a solo work of not less than 1500 WC showing how you faced your challenges.
  • Theme must revolve around defeating the Easter eggs and stopping the mad scientist.
  • Finished entries should be submitted to the Role-play workshop on or before the 21st of this month.
  • You are allowed to use any weapon within your Arsenal approved or not.
  • While creativity is encouraged you are required to also have fun while doing it.

Event Rewards:
Winner –
  • 5 CBS point
  • 3 explosive eggs
  • A friendly 3ft NpC bunny
  • Custom made Goodies

1st Runner up –
  • 3 CBS point,
  • 2 explosive eggs
  • Custom made Goodies

2nd runner up-
  • 2 CBS point,
  • An explosive egg
  • Custom made Goodies
Last edited by Phantom-T on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 182

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Phantom-T

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:14 am

A Cheerful Reminder

The Easter Egg Invasion is set to end tomorrow as previously mentioned. Members are reminded to submit their work as soon as possible, entries after the specified date (21st Apr. 19) will be considered invalid.

Remember to have fun while at it. Happy Easter hunt and have a nice day.
word count: 53

Phantom-T

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:39 am

Easter Egg Invasion Complete!!

@Samuel_Carter_Awakening
Congratulations on winning the Easter Egg Invasion event. As we celebrate your victory today we also bring to your door step, the Easter Egg Invasion gift pack.

CBS
Effectively, immediately you may add 5 CBS point to your CBS register for winning the event.

Explosive Eggs

Element- Fire
Rarity- 2 star
Number own- 3
Power rank- Equivalent to a level 30 kidou spell
Description- Eggs are extremely volatile when smashed against a surface. They release red consuming flames which spans over a 30 meter radius. Flames are searing hot but can be doused with a relatively equal or higher technique.

Custom Goodies
Badge:: Active
Avatar:: To be Updated and sent via p.m
Signature::

Friendly Bunny

Bunny

Level:15

Friendly bunny is a well famed family companion versed in far range combat. He's usually very friendly and loyal and also a renowned hornist. However friendly bunny can be very aggressive when he feels his master or family being tormented or abused. He's nimble and swift to the point some would consider impossible, and is know to always carry a horn and a dagger with him.

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [C]

Having reached the average durability of a spiritually aware being, I can now be considered a being who's body has been trained or enhanced to handle blows of moderate strength or intensity and keep fighting. However, I can still be overwhelmed by sheer quantity of these attacks or the outright quality of a stronger one.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Zanjutsu [D+]

While still unlikely to engage in bladed combat, Il have learned all the basics and can confidently apply them, with occasional variation. I have trained enough to be able to think on my feet to an extent. Outside of what I have learned and practiced, however, I should still be cautious or risk getting caught in a bad situation.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Songs

Description:
Using his horn, bunny can command and call out explosive eggs from the ground.
  • Eggs are at kidou no 3 power rank and explode once out on the surface.
  • Eggs called can only number a maximum of ten at a time and can be continued till a total number of 30 eggs is exhausted.
  • Eggs can manifest in a distance of 5 to 30 meters around him.

Harvest

Description:
If handed a basket of eggs or any number the owner sole wishes, bunny tend to bury these eggs before him and summon them into place using the power of his songs.
  • Eggs are set as mines and can release the eggs stored effect when stepped upon or commanded to using the power of his horn.
  • Once set into position, Bunny can no longer change their position, and would rather summon them out of the earth for replanting (if the master wills so).
  • Eggs can manifest in a distance of 5 to 50 meters around the planting point.

NOTES:
Update all required profile accordingly
Upgrades are available at the 13th division meet @PhoneixDayne for further Info
Last edited by Phantom-T on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 779

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”