Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Bleach RP Discussion

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

This is thread will be dedicated to general bleach rp discussions, matters relating to divisions as a whole, taking new ideas and feedback for the RP and anything else relevant.
word count: 30

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Re: Bleach RP Discussion

Post by konami31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Wow, i will be the first to post. Hmm, if i may ask... Are we allowed to gift soul points to those that chose to do kido/zanjutsu/hoho training after their solo training has been graded? Though it should not be mandatory to do solo training but i just want to ask.
word count: 53
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 pm

konami31 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:26 pm
Wow, i will be the first to post. Hmm, if i may ask... Are we allowed to gift soul points to those that chose to do kido/zanjutsu/hoho training after their solo training has been graded? Though it should not be mandatory to do solo training but i just want to ask.
HUH! I mean, hi hello welcome to this place! Kinda surprised we got someone posting so quickly. But to answer your question I honestly thing that’s an excellent idea. I’m all for making that possible. You can tip trainers/reviewers in Soul Levels lol. Really that’s an aswesome idea.

I’ll see about making it work in a way that won’t break things.
Last edited by XIII on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 129

konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks, already it is compulsory in the 8th division and since you're cool with the idea i will start a solo training soon. It will be fun all the way!
word count: 31
konami31

RP Leader

Re: Bleach RP HQ Added.

Post by konami31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm

How about we create a general technique approval thread? Will it be okay to do that? At least, every team leader can review it using their ideas and opinions before aproval.
word count: 31
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Bleach RP HQ Added.

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

konami31 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm
Thanks, already it is compulsory in the 8th division and since you're cool with the idea i will start a solo training soon. It will be fun all the way!
You’re supposed to tell me about additional CBS rewards that aren’t listed in any rules or annoucments. Want to be sure that things are applied equally for all divisions and are fair across the board.
konami31 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm
How about we create a general technique approval thread? Will it be okay to do that? At least, every team leader can review it using their ideas and opinions before aproval.
Could update the zanpakutou workshop to allow for that. Doesn’t need a whole thread since we already have something that could fulfill this purpose.
word count: 142

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 pm

For the soul Coliseum I think we should introduce a commentator or an announcer.... the person that would describe the attacks or moves done by the contestants....this way it’s effect would be felt more
word count: 36
For I am Supreme
platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 pm
For the soul Coliseum I think we should introduce a commentator or an announcer.... the person that would describe the attacks or moves done by the contestants....this way it’s effect would be felt more
Honestly I don't think this should be necessary unless XIII says otherwise or poll from public demand. Written commentator would only end up repeating players attack and/or defence lines all over again.
word count: 80

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:41 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:21 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 pm
Honestly I don't think this should be necessary unless XIII says otherwise or poll from public demand. Written commentator would only end up repeating players attack and/or defence lines all over again.
Yeah I’m kinda in agreement with this here. Not sure how it’d work without being redundant. Also I think it’d just clutter up the arena with extra posts, unless it was done in a separate thread... not sure how you can pull it off in the RP but I’m not dead against it. If you can explain it more maybe that would help.
word count: 156

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 pm

It’s like you said, if done in the same thread as those fighting then things may get a little clustered and could get confusing. However just like the big notification that announced the upcoming fight, we could make it work that way. Displaying the event even if it is just the one that has more impact to make people know who has the upper advantage or who is losing or just in not too long and not too short words the outcome of the match in say every two posts or three. Doing that would get people’s attention in the forum to follow the fight and get people to participate as well as bet. For example.

“Wow it looks like Killy has the advantage here has he keeps forcing Arthur defend.... Now then people place your bets if you think Arthur can hold out and turn things around.”
word count: 150
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 pm
It’s like you said, if done in the same thread as those fighting then things may get a little clustered and could get confusing. However just like the big notification that announced the upcoming fight, we could make it work that way. Displaying the event even if it is just the one that has more impact to make people know who has the upper advantage or who is losing or just in not too long and not too short words the outcome of the match in say every two posts or three. Doing that would get people’s attention in the forum to follow the fight and get people to participate as well as bet. For example.
This would require admin privileges. I can’t limit one’s control to just that one function like I can with site builder stuff. And since I won’t always be available to update it this won’t be possible until I find someone else suitable for the admin position. As of right now, this won’t be happening any time soon.
word count: 190

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:31 pm

XIII wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 pm
This would require admin privileges. I can’t limit one’s control to just that one function like I can with site builder stuff. And since I won’t always be available to update it this won’t be possible until I find someone else suitable for the admin position. As of right now, this won’t be happening any time soon.
This is something you can handle by yourself.... till you find someone to take over from you.

Also, how about creating a labyrinth???
word count: 222
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:31 pm
This is something you can handle by yourself.... till you find someone to take over from you.
I did just say I wouldn’t always be around to do that. To make it clear, I’m usually pretty busy with a variety of different things. Pretty sure you’ve noticed my suddenly explosion of activity in the last two or three weeks, and again just yesterday. And that’s just the stuff I’m doing out in the open. Regardless, if I was busy enough to calll in volunteers it can be assured that I’m going to be too busy to actively follow and commentate on coliseum spars all the time. In short, no, I can’t handle it by myself.
Also, how about creating a labyrinth???

You can. Write up how it’s supposed to work and we’ll go from there.
word count: 153

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:28 am

Just a summary... The labyrinth would be constructed under the Coliseum. The players would enter with the idea of conquering the Labyrinth. Inside the Labyrinth would be constructed such that it should have more floors reaching 99th floor or more. Now In each floor, Monsters of different size, powers and abilities would guard the floors and make no mistake once inside the Labyrinth if a player is injured, weakened they would carry on like that till at the end they either give up or get defeated by a stronger monster.
word count: 90
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 am

Okay. Now that I've FINALLY posted my character and zan up for review, I can start actually contributing. I have this OCD thing going. I know. You don't have to say it ... >_>

Now, to brass tacks. I've got all this STUFF on my hard drive from BAM and MAV. Big Events that never got off the ground. Or did get off the ground, but then lost a wing and crashed. Graphic, yes. Humor me. My point is, I've got stuff. Let me post a few pics ...

So, photobucket's driving me crazy, so I'll just leave it at that. The Civil War roleplay arc never got going, not really, and I don't think there are enough people on MAV right now to make it viable. But then I just got here.

My point is, I've got events. Primed and Pumpable. I just need a go ahead and some support, and we can get them going, get everyone on this site involved and roleplaying and having fun. Nuff said.

Also, right before the earlier MAV got zoinked (is that a word?), I designed a mascot, Ninko, and had wallpapers made and everything. Do I bring this back, or are we good?

Aaaaaannnnd, I was made 3rd Division captain shortly before I went off the grid, but I had developed a lot of stuff for the 3rd, including secret research headquarters and sparring grounds and the like. I would post them up here for review, but, like I said, PBucket's being an effing idiot. Point is, it would be a shame to let it all go to waste. Any way they can be put to use?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd, I was hoping to set up a Signature and Avatar shop. I can't take care of them all by my lonesome, but I could get things going and anyone who's graphically inclined can step up to the plate as things progress.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd .... errrr ... XIII, I'm hacked into your system and I've got your webcam. Right now, there's a very old dead lady with gnarly hands behind you. Don't mention it ....>_>

word count: 359
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Fluxarc wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 am

Okay. Now that I've FINALLY posted my character and zan up for review, I can start actually contributing. I have this OCD thing going. I know. You don't have to say it ... >_>

Now, to brass tacks. I've got all this STUFF on my hard drive from BAM and MAV. Big Events that never got off the ground. Or did get off the ground, but then lost a wing and crashed. Graphic, yes. Humor me. My point is, I've got stuff. Let me post a few pics ...

So, photobucket's driving me crazy, so I'll just leave it at that. The Civil War roleplay arc never got going, not really, and I don't think there are enough people on MAV right now to make it viable. But then I just got here.

My point is, I've got events. Primed and Pumpable. I just need a go ahead and some support, and we can get them going, get everyone on this site involved and roleplaying and having fun. Nuff said.
I very much remember those and I would say hang on to what you have for now, though I kinda want to have you send me what all you have saved from all that (besides the pics) if you have it. Unfortunately death of old computers over the years mean loss of a lot of relevant files, but if you still have stuff send it my way.
That said, I do have another thing planned, and I am currently collaborating with one individual here on that.
Can’t give too many details yet but something is brewing.
Also, right before the earlier MAV got zoinked (is that a word?), I designed a mascot, Ninko, and had wallpapers made and everything. Do I bring this back, or are we good?
That I still have. Like a bunch of those old pics of Ninko. In fact I still have all of the original MAV saved... and actually I haven’t yet cleared all it’s data from the server yet either. •u• signs of how busy I’ve been even with all my extra time back. But as far as bringing him back.... wellllllllllllllll wouldn’t be my choice to make. I’ll leave that in the hands of the community.
Aaaaaannnnd, I was made 3rd Division captain shortly before I went off the grid, but I had developed a lot of stuff for the 3rd, including secret research headquarters and sparring grounds and the like. I would post them up here for review, but, like I said, PBucket's being an effing idiot. Point is, it would be a shame to let it all go to waste. Any way they can be put to use?
You should host images on imgur from now on tbh. However, since I do have “unlimited” storage here MAV can host images as well. I am currently working on a non-forum means to upload and access said images. Will take some time though, but if you need some help putting those files someplace safe please message me and I’ll make that possible for ya.

As for everything else... eh... no need for review? Just ask your div leader if it’s cool to put those up there. Though if you want some place more exclusive just talk to me about it and I’ll see what I can do from there.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd, I was hoping to set up a Signature and Avatar shop. I can't take care of them all by my lonesome, but I could get things going and anyone who's graphically inclined can step up to the plate as things progress.
Aaaaaaasssssssss far as I understand it, you’re really the only artist here. I know Gonzo dabbles, but... yeah. Small pool there sadly.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd .... errrr ... XIII, I'm hacked into your system and I've got your webcam. Right now, there's a very old dead lady with gnarly hands behind you. Don't mention it ....>_>
Would worked about 4 months ago back when my laptop was still in operation. But since I’ve built a new pc and it has no webcam •u• no mic either. I feel bad for the lady though, whoever she was and I hope whomever did it burns.

All that aside, if there’s anything specific you’d need aside from what’s all mentioned above just make it all clear to me and I’ll see what I can manage.
word count: 762

konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am

i would love to create a clan..... "Dugu Ancestral Clan" a clan in which the hair color of members can change depending on their mood. I have been working on the clan's bloodline abilities recently, also i made it in a way that outsiders can join the clan by merging drops of blood from the original clan members so that they can use the clan's bloodline ability. Furthermore, i will submit the clan's bloodline ability for approval. I just want to ask which thread will be suitable for me to post it for approval and also whether to create the thread in my division or somewhere else.
word count: 110
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:35 pm

konami31 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am
i would love to create a clan..... "Dugu Ancestral Clan" a clan in which the hair color of members can change depending on their mood. I have been working on the clan's bloodline abilities recently, also i made it in a way that outsiders can join the clan by merging drops of blood from the original clan members so that they can use the clan's bloodline ability. Furthermore, i will submit the clan's bloodline ability for approval. I just want to ask which thread will be suitable for me to post it for approval and also whether to create the thread in my division or somewhere else.
A forum for handling this will be coming soon. Platinum and I will be working on things here and I'm waiting for him to respond to my last PM about this. An announcement will come when it ready.
word count: 158

Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:22 pm

The MAV-VERSE (Humor me...)

The idea is a longform narrative with interlocking story arcs which will build into a mythology unique to MAV. I think people want to be part of something big and layered, and this would do that. It's cool to have spars and the occasional interdivisional event, but establishing a cannon major plotline that develops continuously over multiple arcs will provide an immersion that I think will help bring in newcomers and keep veteran roleplayers interested.

This isn't to say there couldn't be other events outside of the main narrative, but the main story would be cannon MAV, and others would be non-cannon, just like you've got the main arc in Anime and then the filler arcs.

Roleplayers would be free to create their own character arcs within the main narrative, the only rule being that the story points fall in line with the larger roleplay narrative.

To keep things interesting, we could have a codex of sorts, a timeline-y thing, where we track all the events that form the core story/mythology of the site.

We could introduce new races, new dimensions, create our own interpretation of the bleach universe, unique to MAV. I'm thinking we call it the MAV-VERSE... or something.

It's a big idea, and one that will likely take a good long while to fully form and really sink in, but once it does, I think it will go a long way in setting MAV apart and keeping things steadily interesting.

word count: 258
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
Potato
User Title: A Potato

Post by Potato » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:27 am

An errant and perhaps unjustified input as I haven't had the chance to look through the current state of Bleach RP here yet, but having a codex would be a great idea for any type of collective storyline forming here. I do remember the attempt at a wiki for BA, which was neat, but failed due to unfamiliarity and inconvenience of the platform for most from what I have seen.

Starting such a project with the forum still in development is a gamble nonetheless. It can be more efficient as the story and the forum can grow together to be integrated better. On the other hand, there are only a few individuals who can be working on the project, so it will take longer, and some might have to quit prematurely and all efforts could be for nothing.

Just my two cents,
A Potato
word count: 145

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”