PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 am
And the new range it'd cover please.
Already stated to be 50 meters.... it is there on the new write up I posted
You still ignored other questions I asked.
word count: 41

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 am

If you switch over your dimensions at will, I'd need to know how fast it'd occur m Capping it by how fast your arrows move, doesn't work.
How so? Tying it to my stats doesn’t work? How so?

> Rather than blasting everything which exhausts a huge ass amount of reiatsu, I'd suggest you make these explosions focused around a more precise point.
Because, it is a battle determinant as it is; hence, why I suggested spontaneous explosion which is basically the same thing as you flipping a dimension over. Flipping a dimension logically would move the things that exist on that plane to another place.

Still can’t picture what you mean here.....with a write up I could and then consider doing it that way.
word count: 131
For I am Supreme
Samuel_Carter_Awakening

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Fri May 17, 2019 7:13 am

Sealed State Appearance- His Dual long black katanas, having a long hilt and a guard. Chains 3m in length are attached to each ends.

Spirit Appearance- An Arch Angel, with four wings and emanating light, blonde hair, blue eyes, large oppai and succulent lips. Wears a white flowing apparel which is barely tight, showing her nice curves. An halo above her head and a tiara resting on her hair.
II) A demon, A female, cloak in darkness, Long flowing red hair with wings. Red eyes and a curvy body.

Inner World Appearance- Blue sky with gaseous cluster, grass filled with a tree at the epicentre of the land. Ab aged ancient tree which serves as refuge to the Arch Angel when she descends from the sky. The Demon ascending from the Earth.

Zanpakutō name: Hikari no Yami.
Zanpakutō Shikai Chant- Shine Upon the World- Hikari, Fill this Arena- Yami!! Conquer- Hikari no Yami!!
Zanpakutō Type: Chromatic affinity of white and black.

Shikai Activation : After raising his blades towards the sky, the gaseous cluster gives way for a devastating mass of light mixed with dark matter to descend on him, transforming his blades into a much slim black blades, with a nice long hilt and still retains the chains. Hirāzakūra would then be clad in an invisible armor of light which can only be seem when light is reflected on it. And dark miasma of fume around him with similar properties of kurai kemuri. This being his shikai activation. The Mass of light claims a space of 5m, the pillar of light contain thousands of tiny rotating blades of light and darkness capable of shredding foreign bodies that get too close to Amatoyoshi, comparable in cutting potential as his koujin ability.

Ability 1.
Ability Name: “開く門 (Hirakumon)”
Ability Description: By stabbing the air with the tip of his blade, tho after awakening his shikai. Hirāzakūra would be granted the power to manifest a black hole by causing a distortion in space(which was stabbed by the sword), causing a vortex to take form and suck in attacks or objects into it self forcefully. Erasing it's existence. A white hole could also be formed on Hirāzakūra's command at any given area to unload what had been sucked.
°A time limit is not necessary for it to re-manifest, for Hirāzakūra can make it re-manifest any time tho within three posts.
°Hirāzakūra requires and utilizes reiatsu equivalent to the attack been absorbed and redistributed.
°Speed of redistributed attacks move at one speed level below Hirazakura's speed stats.
°Can only absorb and redistribute an attack at a time, and therefore can not suck in a second attack until the first has been flushed out.
Ability 2
Ability Name: 光刃 (koujin)[light blades]
Ability Description: After awakening his shikai. Hirāzakūra can spawn up multiple shards of light which rotates around him for defense or offensive purposes, tho, these shards can come together to form blades he can use for melee combat or long ranged. They can only move within a 40m radius. Outside this, they are void. These shards are 3m in length, having a flattened end for penetration and piercing. They are 100 shards in number. These blades are a sharp enough to cut through thin sheets of steel and move at a speed below Hirāzakūra's base speed

Ability 3
Ability Name: 暗い煙
Kurai kemuri
Ability Description: Hirāzakūra releases a miasma of dark fumes from his whole embodiment. These fumes are indeed dangerous for they corrode anything they come in contact with. Spamming a range of 20m all around Hirāzakūra
°It's corrosive properties are on the same level of Hadou 88: Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho destructiveness.
°It drains fairly much amount reiatsu for maintenance
Ability 4
Ability name: 太陽フレア
Taiyō furea [solar flare]
Ability description: Amatoyoshi upon activation of this ability, gains a whitish eye coloration as he closes both palms briefly and opens it to reveal a small bright light which he either tosses to the sky or mentally moves it to the sky above the battlefield. It then brightens up over certain degrees of hotness and intense white light for 2 consecutive posts. Effectively hampering normal eye sight for the duration active, such that all within a 40m radius can not see anything right in front of them.
°What truly makes this ability deadly is the reiatsu fluctuations it causes during this period, making it difficult if not impossible for even sensory masters to detect his location.
°Amatoyoshi is also unable to sense reiatsu signatures under this condition.
°Amatoyoshi isn't affected by the intense light as a result of the glowing change in his retina.
°This light has a brightness of 80,000 lumens.
Last edited by Samuel_Carter_Awakening on Fri May 17, 2019 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 803
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat May 18, 2019 1:48 am

BANKAI

Bankai release command : Break thy enemies defenses and make them understand the wrathful rage which drives thy strength, Bankai.

Description: When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A dark shade of purple lightning constantly exiting the outer layer of his eyes, a 2m long, steel-hard purple tail for gripping and grappling, and a purple colored thick aura that also encompasses his arms and legs to the knee and elbow regions. Also granting him tiger claws on both arms and feet, each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. Said changes take place in the metal armor if active.

Ability 1 :°Rain of glistening tempest
Elements :Metal and lightning
Description : Killy gains fine tuned control over metal and lightning within an area of 80m.
°Killy is able to create a bow and arrow made entirely of metal and purple lightning from which he then unleashes a blast of purple lightning and metal to the sky or into the ground at an astonishing pace. This blast then descends from the sky or ascends from the earth in a menacing rain of metal arrows laced with purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor.
*Each use of this technique is equivalent to Hadou #89 in power, destructiveness and reiatsu cost.
*The each descending or ascending arrow move at one speed level less than Killy's speed stats.
*Killy is not affected by this technique as it is made from his reiatsu.
Ability 2 :°Coliseum of the avenging gladiator
Elements : Lightning and metal
Description : Killy clasps both hands together to send all his charged metal grains to the earth over an 80m radius from himself, lacing the floor with metal to resemble marbled tiles, before raising walls at the edges to surround and enclose the field to form a mini coliseum. Subsequently, a forest of metal pillars would rise 15m high from the metal floor, each 3m apart from one another.
*Costs an equivalent of Kido #80 to create.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat May 18, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 351
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 12:00 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:05 pm
First of all sorry for the delayed response would like to zoom in and zoom out as soon as possible.
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:24 pm

> White hole = A male captain marvel?
> Manipulating stellar energies.
> Gravity.
> Heat.
> Electromagnetic spectrum.
>> Radiation, Partial weakforce, partial strongforce, electricity, magnetism, etc.
> Absorbs energy.
> Released energy at base can rip apart dense steel under a heatbeat.
> Can cause explosions.
LOOOOOOOL. That's a whole lot.
Well, wikia may have said you'd alter gravity; that applies when you're on a star.
Here, it is basically earth.
You packed a whole, whole, whole lot into a single ability. So, a strong NO
Wait a minute, you basically listed more than i bargained for here.
The Star-
As a stellar entity himself, Eckhard could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing full control and manipulation of stellar energies, such as heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity which allows him flexibility beyond the natural scope of the environment.

This basically tapped into the general overview of the whole ability concept, The star. Listing its range of influence which would be later felt on other abilities down below
  • Here the following should be noted
    • by Electromagnetic spectrum, i was referring to gamma rays, Ultraviolet waves and infrared. not generally interested in this strong and weak force manipulation you mentioned. frequency and other wave lengths, like magnetism, X-rays, radio and sound waves might as well be neglected for this concept as i'm basing it on the boundaries of a star, easily conceivable without much work.
    • secondly we both know stars keeps its form steady via its own generated gravity field mostly because it exists in outer space where there's zero gravity. However, the idea wasn't to be all scientific about it, but rather to put in a word or two on its role with every other star out there.

in this case while hes not immune to the effect of gravity he too can limitedly influence its power over him, making him some worth light footed and extremely flexible to the point of long suspended hops or body weight distribution.
    • The idea basically is to show the difference between "A star" a naturally occurring celestial body, bound by several astronomical laws beyond its control and "The star" a carbon copy of this celestial entity controlled by a being gifted its properties.

Tapping into his base control The Star can casually absorb heat energy and electromagnetic waves in its various shapes and forms, which he stores within himself or in a particular object or mass. He eventually unleashes it as one massive explosion or as short burst of plasma beams capable of tearing through solid steal at its weakest form.

Now, this zooms into his 1st ability which basically allows him absorb heat and electromagnetic waves, which he releases as big time explosion or fine-tuned plasma beams capable of tearing through steal.

However, going by your view on this, i came to realize a few flaws with its wording.
cant say much about its boundaries yet but, the concept works similar to that of a Quincy absorbing reishi from his environment to either give blade to his Seele Schnider or create arrows which releases in numbers.

In Eckhards case, this is then applied to the heat and electromagnetic spectrum he has dominion over, and his use of it is also similar to reishi and probably bounded by the-same rules limiting his reishi control, though not limited to only bows and arrows since he can also shoot it out from his hands or infuse its energy into reiatsu based constructs. The downside then leads to him depending on surrounding heat wave or electromagnetic presence to cope.

I might need to reword that, or highlight its scopes a bit better

Could easily tear this out of the first and give it a name, if this is going to be a problem if not would like to hear other suggestions you have for that.

> Light + the collection you've earlier on.
LOL. Under a giant magnifying glass doesn't give any idea how hot it is; the focus of a sun ray is loosely around convex and concave lenses.
Stating how hot it is in degrees would've sufficed.
Not giving the idea of hotness alone, the force of the pillar matters even most.
And, uh, can they dodge? How fast is it descent? Does it track? Can one get rid of the mark?
okay will get to that
> Brings UV rays. Ish trying to end MAV's new era..
> Radiation.
Well, its effects are so devastating, i doubt you'd survive the drain.
Now, it lacks a defined foundation; corroding to the extent the air/atmosphere is affected?
It states no drawback despite holding such devastating effect.
So, a nope!
>Lol, now that's not a bad idea, is it?
>Hhmm, lets see, i think i can do with a few draw backs with this, what do you suggest.
right now i cant think up anything other than loosing certain quantity of reiatsu at intervals or giving up ability one to maintain this
>Ish blackhole, MAV ends.
Imma stop you right there.
Some stars collapse to form white dwarves, some to blackholes. Well, I'm fine with this, I disagree with the below.

>Ish dwarf star.
No. LOL. The first bullet makes this impossible both scientifically and in any other sense; fiction.
Collapsed stars that are now basically blackholes doesn't, cannot and all in sense will not give off such heat. Blackholes lets nothing escape their zone. Not even something with an escape velocify lesser than the speed of light.
Disapproved

Read above.
Disapproved.

I haven't even stressed on other factors.
The temperature? Reiatsu deduction? The very idea? There are much flaws and contradictions.
I believe you packed wayyyyyyyy too much.
Wikia may have enlisted this and that but it doesn't work that way.
My mistake there, i went for both a small and a big star effects, was aiming for something different there. will clear that up to mimic the theme of a nova.
The Star> Not more than what you bargained for but what you placed in there, FYI.
With just, I'm convinced you're manipulating gravity, the stellar energies and em spectrum
If you break them down, you get those.
Especially, the stellar energies part.
Not to mention. You did say you'd manipulate them in that single ability wording.
I'm not really having any problem with its function but then again, you really can't absorb the electromagnetic spectrum but the pulses and whatnot that it releases.

Mutation>What's with the increasing demand of corrosion, ergokinetic destruction and absorption when there are route you'd take with each ability? Vibration, Dimension, Necromancy, Star? I certainly get yours is a bit different but all the same. Each sternritter have an ability centering around those. Not my concern, seems like a waste of slot to me. PM me, so we can work on its limitations.

> No biggie.
word count: 1193

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 am
If you switch over your dimensions at will, I'd need to know how fast it'd occur m Capping it by how fast your arrows move, doesn't work.
How so? Tying it to my stats doesn’t work? How so?
How do you determine the speed of your arrows?
because that's just a leeway at making your switching extraordinarily fast.
And what's the need of using arrows to switch?
You'd release an arrow and would still need it to turn as it'd normally.

> Rather than blasting everything which exhausts a huge ass amount of reiatsu, I'd suggest you make these explosions focused around a more precise point.
Because, it is a battle determinant as it is; hence, why I suggested spontaneous explosion which is basically the same thing as you flipping a dimension over. Flipping a dimension logically would move the things that exist on that plane to another place.

Still can’t picture what you mean here.....with a write up I could and then consider doing it that way.
[/quote]
Lol. I mean, you'd cause a particular spot to release your stored energy.
You'd have its potency at any Kido level you want so far you'd offer the charge time and the Kido level cost.
However, it cannot exceed a small 1-2m for regulation sake. That doesn't mean you can't obliterate a whole field tho'. You could try activating your ability at different spots.

Rn, all I see is a sure oneshot technique but even at that, 30% is really huge tbh and anyone with enough reiatsu can come out unscathed.
word count: 286

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 am

Mate thas going to depend on the CBS description on how fast an arrow can be. Also it depends on how much points needed to have an Archery skill enough to fire exteraordinarily fast arrows(according to you).

Mate, that’s how I want it to be. Enishi can access his Dimensions at will or through his arrows.
You'd have its potency at any Kido level you want so far you'd offer the charge time and the Kido level cost.
However, it cannot exceed a small 1-2m for regulation sake. That doesn't mean you can't obliterate a whole field tho'. You could try activating your ability at different spots.
Uh thank you but amma leave it as it is. I have place enough drawbacks, Charge time and Reiatsu cost this shouldn’t be an issue.

Rn, all I see is a sure oneshot technique but even at that, 30% is really huge tbh and anyone with enough reiatsu can come out unscathed.
Let me stop you there. This isn’t a one shot ability because enough people here can evade, tank, and counter it......
word count: 250
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 6:14 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 am
Mate thas going to depend on the CBS description on how fast an arrow can be. Also it depends on how much points needed to have an Archery skill enough to fire exteraordinarily fast arrows(according to you).

Mate, that’s how I want it to be. Enishi can access his Dimensions at will or through his arrows.
Uh thank you but amma leave it as it is. I have place enough drawbacks, Charge time and Reiatsu cost this shouldn’t be an issue.

Let me stop you there. This isn’t a one shot ability because enough people here can evade, tank, and counter it......
> Firstly and please, enough with the mate. Coming from you, it isn't friendly at all.
> Eh, how so through his arrows? I didn't even ask that. How do you access through your arrows?
> Let's go the normal route. Your hirenkyaku stats route.
> Does your charge time start immediately you activate your schrift? Or you activate it manually? And yeah, it'd be interruptible? I think?
word count: 328

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 am

> Firstly and please, enough with the mate. Coming from you, it isn't friendly at all.
Lmao :lol: oh is that’s what you think? Hahahahaha well please don’t be offended....I am just being friendly.... MATE hahahahahaha
> Eh, how so through his arrows? I didn't even ask that. How do you access through your arrows?
Reishi based arrows.... Archery.... it is tied to my Archery stats.
Lol nah it’s tied to my Archery. If Enishi is poor at Archery then it’s speed would be damn slow.
> Does your charge time start immediately you activate your schrift?
Yes.....it does start....weather he wants it to or not, weather he consumes Energies or not.

Or you activate it manually? And yeah, it'd be interruptible? I think?
Nah it isn’t interruptible.....You see the The main purpose of Consumption is that whatever energy Enishi consumes gets stored at Turn Null Dimension which he then releases in a bang....after a 5post Charge. Now if he doesn’t consume Energy, the already existing Energy in Turn Null starts to react like a Nuclear plant.....ready to explode after its count down.
word count: 204
For I am Supreme
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun May 19, 2019 8:22 am

Epithet N - The Necromancer

Tiers for summonings
Tier 1: [low tier summoning, possess low durability, and strength (equivalent to a kido power level of #25)]. Moves at three speed levels below Crimson's speed stats

Tier 2: [Mid tier summoning possess mid level durability and strength(Kido equivalent of #35)]. Moves at two speed levels below Crimson's speed stats

Tier 3: [High tier summoning possess high level durability and strength (Kido equivalent of #80)]. Moves at one speed level below Crimson's speed stats

Ability 1 - Undead Summoning - Crimson has the ability to summon an army of corporeal undead armed soldiers to aid him in combat. This includes defeated npc's from missions of grade B and above.

Summonings
°Undead Colossus - A single corporeal 30ft giant undead warrior of Tier 3 power rank which Crimson controls at will and can summon only once during battle. Moves at one speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

°An army of Tier 2 undead zombies can be summoned in their 20s to aid Crimson in combat. Moves at two speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

°An army of Tier 1 undead skeletons can be summoned in their 20s to aid Crimson in combat. Moves at three speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

Conditions for summonings
*Summonings don't have special abilities asides their respective strength, speed and durability.
*Summoned npc's only possess their base stats and not abilities(will be kept in spoilers in Crimson's profile)
*Requires 10% of his reiatsu to summon and maintain each 20 summons of Tier 1.
*Requires 15% of his reiatsu to summon and maintain each 20 summons of Tier 2.
*Requires 25% of his reiatsu to summon and maintain a single Tier 3 summoning.
Ability 2 - Rapid rot - Crimson is able to create and manipulate hundreds of dense green skulls that decay or rot anything they come in contact with, including energy, living and non living matter except Zanpakuto.

Conditions
*This effect holds true for living targets of lesser reiatsu wealth. While those of equal reiatsu can greatly slow the decay process, those of higher reiatsu can completely negate its effect.
*Each skull is as thick and as durable as hardened concrete.
*This ability does not affect Crimson as it is made from his own reiatsu.
Ability 3 - Weapons of the deceased - Possessing a large incorporeal floating book of spells, Crimson is able to create magic circles of different sizes and by gazing into the book, he can conjure and manipulate various weapons of different sizes from the magic circles for offensive and defensive purposes. As well as use the circles as protective walls and cocoons.

Conditions
*These circles interact with sentient beings and matter as dense walls of reiatsu would, they are as hard as thin plates of steel.
*Weapons such as swords, chains, spears, axes etc can be conjured and manipulated from these magic circles.
*Lesser number of weapons, (10-1) from these magic circles move at one speed level below Crimson's Heirenkyaku stats, while 50-11 move at two speed levels less, and finally weapons 100-51 move at three speed levels less than Crimson's speed stats.
*Crimson doesn't necessarily read out spells from the floating book, his eyes however glow bright red whenever the freely flipping pages of the phantom book reaches the spell in question and thus activates it automatically.
*Range of this ability is 50m.
Ability 4 - Ghosts of the necropolitans - Crimson is able to conjure and manipulate 3 phantom spirits. They however, differ from other summonings because they possess their own basic physical skills and conditioning.

Conditions
*Being phantom beings, energy and reiatsu attacks don't affect them. But they can interact with and be affected by physical matter and sentient beings.
*While they are active, Crimson himself losses control over all energy or reiatsu based abilities, except Hirenkyaku and Bluts.
*Costs 20% of Crimson's reiatsu to summon and maintain each of these phantom spirits over an extended period of 10-15 posts, summing a total of 60% reiatsu.
Name :IFRIT•

Level :

Description/details/backstory : An ifrit is an enormous creature of fire, either male or female, who lives underground and frequents ruins. They are a group of Jinn noted for their strength and cunning.
[Battle Summary]
Division
IFRIT
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Flames

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [E]

At best, I'd be able to manage in short skirmishes before passing out. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such poor condition.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [E]

In this realm, my movements seem sluggish at best. I might be faster than your average human but it's hard to tell at this point.

Flame embodiment
As a harbinger of death and flames, Ifrit is able to shoot out hell blazing cinders of flames from it's mouth, as well as with every strike of it's limbs.
Flight
Being a winged creature of terror, Ifrit has reserved the ability to fly at the same speed he would on foot.
Flame Arena
Once Ifrit is summoned, a 50m radius ring of blazing fire is placed on the battle ground, around the area or point of his summoning. Said flame burns at incredible temperatures and can not be put out while he is still on the battlefield.
Hell's Last Embrace
Ifrit's suicidal attempt to ensure his enemies die, he unleashes a breath seizing furnace of explosion within the blast radius of 50m. Capable of incinerating all forms of life within said parameter, the earth suffers a 15m deep crater upon execution.

Name :Bakeneko•

Level :

Description/details/backstory : Bakeneko is a demon cat that grows extraordinary tail lengths and is rumored to kill its trainer after 3 years, sometimes grow two tails but most importantly, they feed on humans and basically everything they can find including edible and inedible matter. They can camouflage, shape-shift, attack victims in their sleep and even summon the dead.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Bakenoko
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Feline instinct

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [E]

At best, I'd be able to manage in short skirmishes before passing out. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such poor condition.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [E]

In this realm, my movements seem sluggish at best. I might be faster than your average human but it's hard to tell at this point.

Shape-shifting
Bakeneko has the ability to mimic the physical resemblance, tone of voice, reiatsu signature and recent memory of whomever he has seen.
Camouflage
Bakeneko is able to blend in with his environment if he pauses for up to 5 seconds.
Tensile strength
Bakeneko possess a steel hard 6m long tail he uses for gripping and grappling during combat.
Survival Of The Fittest
Bakeneko has the ability to eat any solid edible and inedible matter in substantial amounts, this includes human targets, other undead summonings not sourced from his summoner, animals and even stone. This excludes energy attacks and Zanpakuto.

Name :Raijin•

Level :

Description/details/backstory : Raijin is the god of thunder, lightning and storms, known as a protector or warrior. With a fierce demonic look he puts fear within the hearts of those who gaze upon him.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Raijin
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Lightning

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Lightning Heavens
As a god of lightning, Raijin is able to manipulate powerful blue lightning currents to decimate his enemies. With every strike, or motion of his limbs, he shoots out strong arcs of lightning current.
Crackling Blades Of Vengeance
Raijin sinks in a large amount of lightning within his blade before moving and drawing his blade at the same time, effectively severing all it comes in contact with within the time frame of the dash, sheathing his blade immediately after, the target is left with a severed body full of transfered lightning streaks.
Rage of the thunder god
As a protective angry spirit, Raijin often gets so furious as to release an expanding full shield wave of lightning that peels off the earth's surface, as well as incinerates anything caught within the blast radius of 50m.
Beating Drums
Raijin summons two battles drums and hammers which he pummels the drums with to create loud sounds. As he does so, the sky darkens and unleashes powerful descending lightning strikes upon his targets within a 50m radius for 2 posts.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sun May 19, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 2418
Tope

Post by Tope » Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 am

Ability 3

Vibing: Using his skill to generate vibration around him, he can create a high pitch tone which has different kinds of sound notes thus causes different effects. Depending on the sound notes generated, he can cause different effects that can even become physical and take form. Although, only one note can be used at a time.
  • Agony Note: This type of note causes nothing but pain to the target, by simply saying any word or a sentence, the target feels the meaning of the spoken word/sentence. If August was to say the word "cut", the target feels the meaning of that word, meaning the target feels like they have been cut or will actually be cut. This effect can either be mental or physical, depending on some circumstances.
- If the target's reiatsu level is on the same or lower than that of August, the pain becomes a physical wound/injury.
  • Same level is minor injury, two levels below is medium injury, three levels below is severe injury and so on.
- Targets with higher reiatsu level will only feel the pain mentally, which last depending on target's reiatsu level.
  • Reiatsu level higher than August by 1 level would only feel the pain for 2 posts (minor pain).
  • Anyone with two levels higher than his reiatsu level doesn't feel the effects at all
  • He can use it on only two targets at a time.
  • Bitterness Note: August creates a somewhat sorrowful tone which affects his consciousness and thus makes his state of mind into believing anything he says comes true. This literally gives power to his voice, allowing him to bring forth destruction with his now bittered empowered words. The kind of destruction he causes is mainly natural disasters e.g like saying "Volcano eruption, causes the ground to explode and bring forth lava like an actual eruption.
  • Invoking the destruction only needs him to say the bittered word.
  • The strength of his destruction can is as powerful as #70 spell.
  • The range of each destruction is anywhere within 40m.
  • Chivalry Note: August creates a tone which has an effect of limiting the effects of spiritual attacks or abilities. Anyone this is used on is restricted from using any spiritual based ability/effect, forcing them including himself to fight without their spiritual powers.
  • The restriction is basically they can't use any reiatsu/reishi ability or any spiritual effect.
  • If one tries to use a spiritual power base ability, the technique simply dissipates into thin air.
  • Spiritual effects that empowers the body physically or sterns from a special item isn't affected.
  • This is only effective if the targets is within a 40m range of August, leaving the range would grant them their spiritual capabilities back.
  • He is limited to three targets (including himself) at a time.
  • Dead Note: By generating this kind of note, once again August can empower his words. But this time it's for something else, going deep into his darkest consciousness August can invoke the essence of ghouls or wraiths with a mere mention of their name.
  • he can only summon 10 ghouls/wraiths at a time, and can't summon both together.
  • The ghoul have sharp fangs and claws, capable of tearing through concrete with ease. Other than that, their physicality is that of an average human.
  • The wraith is intangible thus incapable of making physical contact with anything, but spiritual attacks or coating one's physical attack with reiatsu can work on them.
  • A wraith can release a high-pitched tone over 40m linearly, overloading the hearing of anyone which causes them to feel a sharp pain in their ears and headaches (2 wraiths), dizziness and loss of balance (5 wraiths), momentarily blank outs (10 wraiths).
  • Summoning all ten cost as much as a #30 spell.
word count: 637
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Tope wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 am
Ability 3

Vibing: Using his skill to generate vibration around him, he can create a high pitch tone which has different kinds of sound notes thus causes different effects. Depending on the sound notes generated, he can cause different effects that can even become physical and take form. Although, only one note can be used at a time.
  • Agony Note: This type of note causes nothing but pain to the target, by simply saying any word or a sentence, the target feels the meaning of the spoken word/sentence. If August was to say the word "cut", the target feels the meaning of that word, meaning the target feels like they have been cut or will actually be cut. This effect can either be mental or physical, depending on some circumstances.
- If the target's reiatsu level is on the same or lower than that of August, the pain becomes a physical wound/injury.
  • Same level is minor injury, two levels below is medium injury, three levels below is severe injury and so on.
- Targets with higher reiatsu level will only feel the pain mentally, which last depending on target's reiatsu level.
  • Reiatsu level higher than August by 1 level would only feel the pain for 2 posts (minor pain).
  • Anyone with two levels higher than his reiatsu level doesn't feel the effects at all
> Is there a fixed range?
> Again! Again! There'd be a condition if not it's autohitting. Reiatsu isn't anything tbh[don't mind me]
> There needs a mechanism for this to occur.
  • Bitterness Note: August creates a somewhat sorrowful tone which affects his consciousness and thus makes his state of mind into believing anything he says comes true. This literally gives power to his voice, allowing him to bring forth destruction with his now bittered empowered words. The kind of destruction he causes is mainly natural disasters e.g like saying "Volcano eruption, causes the ground to explode and bring forth lava like an actual eruption.
> #70 spell? The recoil or cost?
> Note : You can't directly affect anyone with it.
  • Chivalry Note: August creates a tone which has an effect of limiting the effects of spiritual attacks or abilities. Anyone this is used on is restricted from using any spiritual based ability/effect, forcing them including himself to fight without their spiritual powers.
  • The restriction is basically they can't use any reiatsu/reishi ability or any spiritual effect.
  • If one tries to use a spiritual power base ability, the technique simply dissipates into thin air.
  • Spiritual effects that empowers the body physically or sterns from a special item isn't affected.
  • This is only effective if the targets is within a 40m range of August, leaving the range would grant them their spiritual capabilities back.
Hold.
  • Dead Note: By generating this kind of note, once again August can empower his words. But this time it's for something else, going deep into his darkest consciousness August can invoke the essence of ghouls or wraiths with a mere mention of their name.
  • he can only summon 10 ghouls/wraiths at a time, and can't summon both together.
  • The ghoul have sharp fangs and claws, capable of tearing through concrete with ease. Other than that, their physicality is that of an average human.
  • The wraith is intangible thus incapable of making physical contact with anything, but spiritual attacks or coating one's physical attack with reiatsu can work on them.
  • A wraith can release a high-pitched tone over 40m linearly, overloading the hearing of anyone which causes them to feel a sharp pain in their ears and headaches (2 wraiths), dizziness and loss of balance (5 wraiths), momentarily blank outs (10 wraiths).
> Effect isn't absolute.
> Really? Summoning 10 costs as much as #30 spell? Nope. Doesn't cut it.
> I need some limitations on this. Their high pitched tone?
> You can't just summon them and expect #30 reiatsu deduction to cut.
Your response will determine my next stage of review.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Sun May 19, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 746

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:22 am

Tiers for summonings
Tier 1: [low tier summoning, possess low durability, and strength (equivalent to a kido power level of #25)]. Moves at three speed levels below Crimson's speed stats

Tier 2: [Mid tier summoning possess mid level durability and strength(Kido equivalent of #35)]. Moves at two speed levels below Crimson's speed stats

Tier 3: [High tier summoning possess high level durability and strength (Kido equivalent of #80)]. Moves at one speed level below Crimson's speed stats

Ability 1 - Undead Summoning - Crimson has the ability to summon an army of corporeal undead armed soldiers to aid him in combat. This includes defeated npc's from missions of grade B and above.

Summonings
°Undead Colossus - A single corporeal 30ft giant undead warrior of Tier 3 power rank which Crimson controls at will and can summon only once during battle. Moves at one speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

°An army of Tier 2 undead zombies can be summoned in their 20s to aid Crimson in combat. Moves at two speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

°An army of Tier 1 undead skeletons can be summoned in their 20s to aid Crimson in combat. Moves at three speed levels below Crimson's speed stats.

*Summonings don't have special abilities asides their respective strength, speed and durability.
*Summoned npc's only possess their base stats and not abilities(will be kept in spoilers in Crimson's profile)
Ability 2 - Rapid rot - Crimson is able to create and manipulate hundreds of dense green skulls that decay or rot anything they come in contact with, including energy, living and non living matter except Zanpakuto.

Conditions
*This effect holds true for living targets of lesser reiatsu wealth. While those of equal reiatsu can greatly slow the decay process, those of higher reiatsu can completely negate its effect.
Ability 3 - Weapons of the deceased - Possessing a large incorporeal floating book of spells, Crimson is able to create magic circles of different sizes and by gazing into the book, he can conjure and manipulate various weapons of different sizes from the magic circles for offensive and defensive purposes. As well as use the circles as protective walls and cocoons.

Conditions
*These circles interact with sentient beings and matter as dense walls of reiatsu would, they are as hard as thin plates of steel.
*Weapons such as swords, chains, spears, axes etc can be conjured and manipulated from these magic circles.
*Lesser number of weapons, (10-1) from these magic circles move at one speed level below Crimson's Heirenkyaku stats, while 50-11 move at two speed levels less, and finally weapons 100-51 move at three speed levels less than Crimson's speed stats.
*Crimson doesn't necessarily read out spells from the floating book, his eyes however glow bright red whenever the freely flipping pages of the phantom book reaches the spell in question and thus activates it automatically.
Ability 4 - Ghosts of the necropolitans - Crimson is able to conjure and manipulate 3 phantom spirits. They however, differ from other summonings because they possess their own basic physical skills and conditioning.

Conditions
*Being phantom beings, energy and reiatsu attacks don't affect them. But they can interact with and be affected by physical matter and sentient beings.
*While they are active, Crimson himself losses control over all energy or reiatsu based abilities, except Hirenkyaku and Bluts.
*Costs 20% of Crimson's reiatsu to summon and maintain each of these phantom spirits over an extended period of 10-15 posts, summing a total of 60% reiatsu.

Level :

Description/details/backstory : An ifrit is an enormous creature of fire, either male or female, who lives underground and frequents ruins. They are a group of Jinn noted for their strength and cunning.
[Battle Summary]
Division
IFRIT
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Flames

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Flame embodiment
As a harbinger of death and flames, Ifrit is able to shoot out hell blazing cinders of flames from it's mouth, as well as with every strike of it's limbs.
Flight
Being a winged creature of terror, Ifrit has reserved the ability to fly at the same speed he would on foot.
Flame Arena
Once Ifrit is summoned, a 50m radius ring of blazing fire is placed on the battle ground, around the area or point of his summoning. Said flame burns at incredible temperatures and can not be put out while he is still on the battlefield.
Hell's Last Embrace
Ifrit's suicidal attempt to ensure his enemies die, he unleashes a breath seizing furnace of explosion within the blast radius of 50m. Capable of incinerating all forms of life within said parameter, the earth suffers a 15m deep crater upon execution.

Level :

Description/details/backstory : Bakeneko is a demon cat that grows extraordinary tail lengths and is rumored to kill its trainer after 3 years, sometimes grow two tails but most importantly, they feed on humans and basically everything they can find including edible and inedible matter. They can camouflage, shape-shift, attack victims in their sleep and even summon the dead.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Bakenoko
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Feline instinct

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Shape-shifting
Bakeneko has the ability to mimic the physical resemblance, tone of voice, reiatsu signature and recent memory of whomever he has seen.
Camouflage
Bakeneko is able to blend in with his environment if he pauses for up to 5 seconds.
Tensile strength
Bakeneko possess a steel hard 6m long tail he uses for gripping and grappling during combat.
Survival Of The Fittest
Bakeneko has the ability to eat any solid edible and inedible matter in substantial amounts, this includes human targets, other undead summonings not sourced from his summoner, animals and even stone. This excludes energy attacks and Zanpakuto.

Level :

Description/details/backstory : Raijin is the god of thunder, lightning and storms, known as a protector or warrior. With a fierce demonic look he puts fear within the hearts of those who gaze upon him.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Raijin
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Lightning

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Lightning Heavens
As a god of lightning, Raijin is able to manipulate powerful blue lightning currents to decimate his enemies. With every strike, or motion of his limbs, he shoots out strong arcs of lightning current.
Raijin sinks in a large amount of lightning within his blade before moving and drawing his blade at the same time, effectively severing all it comes in contact with within the time frame of the dash, sheathing his blade immediately after, the target is left with a severed body full of transfered lightning streaks.
Rage of the thunder god
As a protective angry spirit, Raijin often gets so furious as to release an expanding full shield wave of lightning that peels off the earth's surface, as well as incinerates anything caught within the blast radius of 50m.
Beating Drums
Raijin summons two battles drums and hammers which he pummels the drums with to create loud sounds. As he does so, the sky darkens and unleashes powerful descending lightning strikes upon his targets within a 50m radius for 2 posts.
Hold on. Don't feel i snubbed.
And to everyone else.
word count: 2439

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:

Tiers for summonings

Summonings

Conditions
> Wait. How do you manipulate these skulls?
> Do you mean sentience are totally devoured by this within a fixed period?
> Tbh, everyone is basically s+ reiatsu. I really don't see the need to say anyone above statistically can fend off it but okay. It is fine.
> Hundreds of dense green skulls? Each taking???
> They don't even have to take anything. Seeing this though, it makes lesser beings Kido and their respective energy attacks useless.
Not only that, they too can rot.

Conditions
Fine.

Conditions
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15?
Choose a fixed number.
> First limitation was for the original ghosts. They are basically conscious and super real; not incorporeal.
> You'd still keep that self Restriction for balance 👀

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
IFRIT
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Flames

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Flame embodiment
Flight
Flame Arena
Hell's Last Embrace
You reset the levels?
> How to go about their potency?
Well, what'd determine that is if you either choose to maintain only that self-restriction I typed on earlier.
> Flame arena can be put out. By considerably to super strong opponents.
> It being a sacrificial attempt doesn't mean it is a sure means.
> I need a potency cap on that.

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
Bakenoko
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Feline instinct

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Shape-shifting
Camouflage
Tensile strength
Survival Of The Fittest
> mimicking someone's memories? Y the yourself?
> You can't just mimic memories without something happening or a factor or whatever?
> Reiatsu signature? I'm iffy on that.
> How does bakeneko eat these things? Because I'd need a presentation to visualize what you mean.

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
Raijin
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Lightning

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Lightning Heavens
Rage of the thunder god
Beating Drums
> The first is passive according to your definition. Something that'd wreck the hell out of your reiatsu tank.
> Vengeance isn't absolute. A cap on that. Potency of it.
> Rage isn't absolute. The potency of it.
> So, if the drums are interrupted, the sky brightens up and the lightning descent stop?
Respond and my review will follow with that.
word count: 2715

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 am
Lmao :lol: oh is that’s what you think? Hahahahaha well please don’t be offended....I am just being friendly.... MATE hahahahahaha
Dayum! You teasing now?
Reishi based arrows.... Archery.... it is tied to my Archery stats.
I see.
Lol nah it’s tied to my Archery. If Enishi is poor at Archery then it’s speed would be damn slow.
Not really tho'.
But then, it shouldn't be as fast? Or should it?
I'm iffy, real iffy. It is no different from your movement stats.
So, some drops on that?
> Does your charge time start immediately you activate your schrift?
Yes.....it does start....weather he wants it to or not, weather he consumes Energies or not.
That's uh, OMG!
30% reiatsu.
A 5posts charge time? Not so bad.
I'll consider it.
Or you activate it manually? And yeah, it'd be interruptible? I think?
Nah it isn’t interruptible.....You see the The main purpose of Consumption is that whatever energy Enishi consumes gets stored at Turn Null Dimension which he then releases in a bang....after a 5post Charge. Now if he doesn’t consume Energy, the already existing Energy in Turn Null starts to react like a Nuclear plant.....ready to explode after its count down.
Well.
Conditionally approved. Any future issues that may arise will lead to the "re-review" of this ability.
Gosh. Does "re-review" even exist?
word count: 293

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Samuel_Carter_Awakening wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:13 am
Sealed State Appearance- His Dual long black katanas, having a long hilt and a guard. Chains 3m in length are attached to each ends.

Spirit Appearance- An Arch Angel, with four wings and emanating light, blonde hair, blue eyes, large oppai and succulent lips. Wears a white flowing apparel which is barely tight, showing her nice curves. An halo above her head and a tiara resting on her hair.
II) A demon, A female, cloak in darkness, Long flowing red hair with wings. Red eyes and a curvy body.

Inner World Appearance- Blue sky with gaseous cluster, grass filled with a tree at the epicentre of the land. Ab aged ancient tree which serves as refuge to the Arch Angel when she descends from the sky. The Demon ascending from the Earth.

Zanpakutō name: Hikari no Yami.
Zanpakutō Shikai Chant- Shine Upon the World- Hikari, Fill this Arena- Yami!! Conquer- Hikari no Yami!!
Zanpakutō Type: Chromatic affinity of white and black.

Shikai Activation : After raising his blades towards the sky, the gaseous cluster gives way for a devastating mass of light mixed with dark matter to descend on him, transforming his blades into a much slim black blades, with a nice long hilt and still retains the chains. Hirāzakūra would then be clad in an invisible armor of light which can only be seem when light is reflected on it. And dark miasma of fume around him with similar properties of kurai kemuri. This being his shikai activation. The Mass of light claims a space of 5m, the pillar of light contain thousands of tiny rotating blades of light and darkness capable of shredding foreign bodies that get too close to Amatoyoshi, comparable in cutting potential as his koujin ability.

Ability 1.
Ability Name: “開く門 (Hirakumon)”
Ability Description: By stabbing the air with the tip of his blade, tho after awakening his shikai. Hirāzakūra would be granted the power to manifest a black hole by causing a distortion in space(which was stabbed by the sword), causing a vortex to take form and suck in attacks or objects into it self forcefully. Erasing it's existence. A white hole could also be formed on Hirāzakūra's command at any given area to unload what had been sucked.
°A time limit is not necessary for it to re-manifest, for Hirāzakūra can make it re-manifest any time tho within three posts.
°Hirāzakūra requires and utilizes reiatsu equivalent to the attack been absorbed and redistributed.
°Speed of redistributed attacks move at one speed level below Hirazakura's speed stats.
°Can only absorb and redistribute an attack at a time, and therefore can not suck in a second attack until the first has been flushed out.
Ability 2
Ability Name: 光刃 (koujin)[light blades]
Ability Description: After awakening his shikai. Hirāzakūra can spawn up multiple shards of light which rotates around him for defense or offensive purposes, tho, these shards can come together to form blades he can use for melee combat or long ranged. They can only move within a 40m radius. Outside this, they are void. These shards are 3m in length, having a flattened end for penetration and piercing. They are 100 shards in number. These blades are a sharp enough to cut through thin sheets of steel and move at a speed below Hirāzakūra's base speed

Ability 3
Ability Name: 暗い煙
Kurai kemuri
Ability Description: Hirāzakūra releases a miasma of dark fumes from his whole embodiment. These fumes are indeed dangerous for they corrode anything they come in contact with. Spamming a range of 20m all around Hirāzakūra
°It's corrosive properties are on the same level of Hadou 88: Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho destructiveness.
°It drains fairly much amount reiatsu for maintenance
Ability 4
Ability name: 太陽フレア
Taiyō furea [solar flare]
Ability description: Amatoyoshi upon activation of this ability, gains a whitish eye coloration as he closes both palms briefly and opens it to reveal a small bright light which he either tosses to the sky or mentally moves it to the sky above the battlefield. It then brightens up over certain degrees of hotness and intense white light for 2 consecutive posts. Effectively hampering normal eye sight for the duration active, such that all within a 40m radius can not see anything right in front of them.
°What truly makes this ability deadly is the reiatsu fluctuations it causes during this period, making it difficult if not impossible for even sensory masters to detect his location.
°Amatoyoshi is also unable to sense reiatsu signatures under this condition.
°Amatoyoshi isn't affected by the intense light as a result of the glowing change in his retina.
°This light has a brightness of 80,000 lumens.
Pm me. Let's work out your ability.
Dang. I'm too tired to break down this ability.
word count: 832

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:48 am
BANKAI

Bankai release command : Break thy enemies defenses and make them understand the wrathful rage which drives thy strength, Bankai.

Description: When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A dark shade of purple lightning constantly exiting the outer layer of his eyes, a 2m long, steel-hard purple tail for gripping and grappling, and a purple colored thick aura that also encompasses his arms and legs to the knee and elbow regions. Also granting him tiger claws on both arms and feet, each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. Said changes take place in the metal armor if active.

Ability 1 :°Rain of glistening tempest
Elements :Metal and lightning
Description : Killy gains fine tuned control over metal and lightning within an area of 80m.
°Killy is able to create a bow and arrow made entirely of metal and purple lightning from which he then unleashes a blast of purple lightning and metal to the sky or into the ground at an astonishing pace. This blast then descends from the sky or ascends from the earth in a menacing rain of metal arrows laced with purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor.
*Each use of this technique is equivalent to Hadou #89 in power, destructiveness and reiatsu cost.
*The each descending or ascending arrow move at one speed level less than Killy's speed stats.
*Killy is not affected by this technique as it is made from his reiatsu.
Ability 2 :°Coliseum of the avenging gladiator
Elements : Lightning and metal
Description : Killy clasps both hands together to send all his charged metal grains to the earth over an 80m radius from himself, lacing the floor with metal to resemble marbled tiles, before raising walls at the edges to surround and enclose the field to form a mini coliseum. Subsequently, a forest of metal pillars would rise 15m high from the metal floor, each 3m apart from one another.
*Costs an equivalent of Kido #80 to create.
> The First!!!!! Tell me I read that wrong.
How many ascends/descends? Each bolt have a destructive capacity of Kido #89?
> Capable of piercing through reinforced steel armor? What if that armor was conjured?
> Dayum! A sea of arrows having S speed movement, crashing down on a homeboy.
Dayum! The sight! But doesn't cut it!
Let's see the numbers first.

> The use of that mini arena? Because I legit see nothing? Nothing at all? Just freely expending reiatsu? A cage? To cage a prey?
I don't know? Confidence?
Can the walls be shattered?
Do these walls if touched without any intention of breaking electrocute?
word count: 468

Tope

Post by Tope » Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:43 pm
Tope wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 am
Ability 3

> Is there a fixed range?
> Again! Again! There'd be a condition if not it's autohitting. Reiatsu isn't anything tbh[don't mind me]
> There needs a mechanism for this to occur.
> #70 spell? The recoil or cost?
> Note : You can't directly affect anyone with it.
Hold.
> Effect isn't absolute.
> Really? Summoning 10 costs as much as #30 spell? Nope. Doesn't cut it.
> I need some limitations on this. Their high pitched tone?
> You can't just summon them and expect #30 reiatsu deduction to cut.
Your response will determine my next stage of review.
Agony:
Yes there's a range, 40m, outside that it doesn't work. Reiatsu isn't anything but you brought it up, I originally tied it to durability and endurance so higher durability/endurance can literally tank it but you made me remove that. As for the auto-hit, since it's sound the target actually has to hear the "cut" before it affects them....that sounds good??

Bitterness:
Yes it can't affect them directly, think of it as if casting a Hado spell...yeah #70 is the cost/strength for each destruction.

Chivalry:
Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead:
Hmmmmm, the summoning aren't that strong and can be disposed off easily so I saw no need to put a hefty price on it. The high pitched isn't absolute, leaving the 40m range, finding something good enough to block ones ears, it's linearly thus constantly changing ones position makes it impossible for wraiths to pin point.

Do I have to state all my weakness in my write up meaning peeps can just read it and easily counter.
word count: 932
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm

Tope wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Agony:
Yes there's a range, 40m, outside that it doesn't work. Reiatsu isn't anything but you brought it up, I originally tied it to durability and endurance so higher durability/endurance can literally tank it but you made me remove that. As for the auto-hit, since it's sound the target actually has to hear the "cut" before it affects them....that sounds good??
I don't get this as a whole.
> What gives mental and durability correlation?
> And are you practically saying regardless of the gulf between your opposition and yourself in reiatsu majorly, he'd feel the sensation of a cut; of pain?
> I believe individuals with enormously high endurance should fair without feeling an ounce of pain.
I don't recall telling you to remove that because those are what I typed out.

> Anyone can hear the sound 'cut'. Unless, they're hearing impaired[which obviously everyone isn't], I don't see that as a limitation that works.

Bitterness:
Yes it can't affect them directly, think of it as if casting a Hado spell...yeah #70 is the cost/strength for each destruction.
Wait. That's the maximum destructive capacity or every spell you use would have that potency?
If so, there are soon to come limitations for this whole thang.
Chivalry:
Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe. Sorry, just gathering enough info.
Dead:
Hmmmmm, the summoning aren't that strong and can be disposed off easily so I saw no need to put a hefty price on it. The high pitched isn't absolute, leaving the 40m range, finding something good enough to block ones ears, it's linearly thus constantly changing ones position makes it impossible for wraiths to pin point.
No one will take with them noise cancelling headphones or high-spec earmuffs.
High pitches isn't something that occurs linearly except through a directional control of vibrating molecules/wave.

Do I have to state all my weakness in my write up meaning peeps can just read it and easily counter.
State out your entire weakness? LMAO.
What's wrong in saying; they can release sonic waves in a fixed direction?

Wait. Sorry, i missed the linearly part.
Forgive me.
he went down on both knees
word count: 383

Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun May 19, 2019 11:03 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:13 pm
Aegis Raiu wrote:

Tiers for summonings

Summonings

You quoted without any comments.

Conditions

> Wait. How do you manipulate these skulls?
> Do you mean sentience are totally devoured by this within a fixed period?
> Tbh, everyone is basically s+ reiatsu. I really don't see the need to say anyone above statistically can fend off it but okay. It is fine.
> Hundreds of dense green skulls? Each taking???
> They don't even have to take anything. Seeing this though, it makes lesser beings Kido and their respective energy attacks useless.
Not only that, they too can rot.

*Not sure how you else manipulating skulls could work asides just moving them around, OK picture Raven from Justice league, actually picture Raven from the game 'god's amongst us' the way skulls float around her and how she moves it to smash against people.
*The picture was to completely rot away low level hollows that come in contact with these skulls and of course those of higher reiatsu pull can mitigate this process by cutting off the affected area or something much better like coating oneself with reiatsu before infection, though I didn't want to disclose this first so people would come up with that by themselves but it's cool.
*True, everyone is basically S+ reiatsu these days so any additional input?
*Each is more or less a stone that can be destroyed with a mere sword swing, do you really want me to pay a price for having each one asides the already known reiatsu expenditure for manipulating one's zanpakuto normally?
*Exactly, I don't see enough reason to tag another cost to them, and the rotting lesser kido and all was the idea from beginning where they act as my own ENKOSEN from lesser attacks which I honestly don't see a problem with. They too can rot? That's the only thing they do.

Conditions

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15?
Choose a fixed number.
> First limitation was for the original ghosts. They are basically conscious and super real; not incorporeal.
> You'd still keep that self Restriction for balance 👀

*Makes sense that way though so basically reiatsu attacks now very much affect them, I still have to insist they don't get affected by spiritual/mental attacks since they are basically undead under my control I don't think non-real attacks such as illusions and uttered words should affect them.
*Especially if I'm retaining this heavy restriction of using reiatsu attacks once they're summoned.

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
IFRIT
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Flames

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Flame embodiment
Flight
Flame Arena
Hell's Last Embrace
You reset the levels?
> How to go about their potency?
Well, what'd determine that is if you either choose to maintain only that self-restriction I typed on earlier.
> Flame arena can be put out. By considerably to super strong opponents.
> It being a sacrificial attempt doesn't mean it is a sure means.
> I need a potency cap on that.

*Nah, the levels are 15 as you said.
*Yep, I chose to maintain the self-restriction so how does that determine the potency?

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
Bakenoko
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Feline instinct

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Shape-shifting
Camouflage
Tensile strength
Survival Of The Fittest

> mimicking someone's memories? Y the yourself?
> You can't just mimic memories without something happening or a factor or whatever?
> Reiatsu signature? I'm iffy on that.
> How does bakeneko eat these things? Because I'd need a presentation to visualize what you mean.

*That was the exact idea
*How about it becomes possible if Bakeneko was able to scratch one and have their blood on his claws, no?
*Not like having equal reiatsu as the person but mimicking the same feeling he got from said person at first, of course reiatsu fluctuations such as the target boosting reiatsu or hiding it would give away the difference between Bakeneko and the target, no?
*Like the same way an angry man would chew on a stone block or bite a fellow man, nothing like natsu swallowing a chunk of flames, lol

Level :

[Battle Summary]
Division
Raijin
RankSoul Level
Beastial Summoning0
Zanpakutou
Lightning

Strength [E]

Durability [E]

Endurance [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [E]

Lightning Heavens
Rage of the thunder god
Beating Drums

> The first is passive according to your definition. Something that'd wreck the hell out of your reiatsu tank.
> Vengeance isn't absolute. A cap on that. Potency of it.
> Rage isn't absolute. The potency of it.
> So, if the drums are interrupted, the sky brightens up and the lightning descent stop?
Respond and my review will follow with that.

*Wreck? I believe my character does not have a real attack potential or means asides the abilities of these three summons so expending the same reiatsu for the use of the lightning as he would if he were the direct user of said lightning is not a bad bargain.
*Of course no ability is absolute but maybe the fault is from the grammar, potency should be equivalent to a #60 kido since it's kind of like a trump for both Crimson and the summoned raijin.
*Absolutely, and I think to make things fair I'll make the beating of the drums to last for one whole post to create the possibility of interruption.
word count: 3063

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”