Post by Phantom-T » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:14 am
Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:16 am
BANKAI
Name: Shisou Mokushiroku
Element: Darkness & Shadow
Release command: Pour forth from the depths of the abyss and consume the light which dwells within their hearts. Shisou Mokushiroku… BANKAI!!!

Description:
Phase 1: On activation, Shisou radiates a cold wind which shatters its constitution, disintegrating it into multiple shards of black glass which drops to the ground. These glass shards quickly sip into the earth inform of liquid matter while Hazuki suffers a deadly cause that riddles his hands with cut marks eventually bleeding him out from each.
Phase 2: A blood moon rises to the sky, causing darkness/night befall the entirety of the battle field for as long as his bankai remains active. From the risen moon, four samurai horsemen (War, Famine, Virus and Death) clad in all black would be seen and heard ridding down from the sky as they move to join their summoner Hazuki (the shadow of death).
Notes
  • Hazuki wounds are superficial and as such don’t hinder the use of his hands in any manner and/or form.
  • The bloods which drain out of the wounds are however not, and will remain constant, continuously dripping from him for as long as his Bankai remains active.
  • The Horsemen whom approach from the clouds are also superficial as they can only be seen & heard by those Hazuki considers foe, while they are only heard by others.
  • An interaction with the horsemen would have the opponent swinging at a body of dark cloud which retains its shape no matter the attack thrown at it.
  • They also cannot physically attack the enemy but they can attack Hazuki should he summon them without possessing sufficient spiritual wealth (A and above reiatsu).
  • 15 posts after bankai is activated, Hazuki drops down and collapses as a result of adverse blood loss deactivating his bankai in the process.
Appearance: During the rise of the blood moon, Darkness rises from the earth coating the shinigami with its essence to manifest the shape and form of a samurai armor usually dawn by samurais prepared for war. A giant curvy blade 3ft tall manifests behind the Shinigami with his face and hair covered from view by a samurai mask. His eyes also takes a new glow, changing from its black and golden nature to a daunting red glow. A black tarthered cape attached to the edges of his shoulder blade then hangs loosely behind him.

The horsemen adorn similar outfit while their horses appear heavily armored. Each horseman carries with them a unique tool of war, which they gift Hazuki when the time is right.
War carries with him a blade unlike any ever seen before
[*]Famine carries with him a chain net with multiple layers which is hooked to his waist belt.
[*]Virus carries with him a gas Bomb which seats by the two sides of his horses bag patch
[*]Death carries with him a sealed scroll/book which has the seal of a skull engraved on-top of it.

Note:
On activation of bankai Hazuki gains 1+ to his durability stats, He doesn’t lose control of his shikai element but rather tends to intensify its influence over a wider range and with better power and speed. Bankai activation occurs within two posts and as such cannot be applied till the third post.
Normally, we don't lose control over our shikai element but elaborate on it.

BANKAI
Working

Death shadow: Apocalypse:
In Bankai, a talisman which has 4 missing orb appear at the base line of Hazuki’s chest on top his armor plating where it would be spotted engraved into its fabrics. These circular talisman acts as a hosting agent for Hazuki strength and a link between the Shinigami and the four horsemen.
The Horsemen act as Individual forces of nature which affects Hazuki’s skill based on the gifts they bare. This Gifts which is physically represented by the weapon they bare Transforms into circular orbs with distinctive colors which they stab into the Shinigami chest from his back. Once this ritual is complete the said orb manifest on Hazuki’s chest with the same glow it had after transformation, completing that particular missing puzzle in the talisman.
[War: Red
Drought: Blue
Virus: Purple
Death: Black
Depending on Hazukis Reiatsu and zanpaktou mastery, the Shinigami can only Have 4 or none active at a time.
  • At full zanpaktou mastery
    A reiatsu: 1 orb
    A+ reiatsu: 2 orb
    S reiatsu: 3 orb
    S+ reiatsu: 4 orb
Any reaitsu lower than the above mentioned will result to a severe beating by the Horsemen, or an effect-less Bankai sealed for the next 4 summons.
I don't get. He can have only 4 or nothing? What then is the use of your reiatsu requirement? Or mayhaps, you meant he'd have a min of 0 and Max of 4?
Just those, your zanpakuto is interesting.
Abilities
Name: Blades of war [Sword]
Horseman: War
Element: Shadow/Darkness
Release Command: Behead
Description: Once activated, Hazukis control over darkness intensifies, giving him the ability to control, shape and manipulate darkness, blackness and even shadows in any manner and form he sees fit for defensive and offensive reasons.
Other Workings:
  • Hazuki can shape darkness into a particular form or weapon of his choice.
  • Darkness within 15 meters of him is easily influenced by his presence and as such can easily sprout into action if he wills them.
  • He could also Change the form of his blade, from a curvy 3ft blade to any other blade or melee weapon which he has seen that suits his fancy.
  • Without any existing darkness or shadow, Hazuki can manifest dark blades, dark orbs, or various other melee weapons from thin air over a distance of 5 meters around him, which he can project forward or cluster together depending on the situation at hand.
  • Manifested weapons can range from 1 to a 100 and usually materialize from dark portals made present around him.
  • His shadows are steel solid and laser sharp when retaining a particular solid state and can adopt other forms such as liquid and gaseous states which he can disperse over a 500m range.
  • Constructs made cannot move faster than Hazuki Innate speed whether physically or mentally manipulated.

Now, now. He'd control and alter the form of liquid shadows over 500m? That's way too much for Bankai without any clear limitation or reason for such? Since blackness is your thang, you'd extend your reach with the presence of preexisting shadows and black hued materials. Still, 500m is vast.

Let me get this straight.
You can retard motion.
Consume matter.
Trap target.
While I get the connection between trap and consume, slowing them down? C'mon. There'd be something that links them.
For the first four points, no, those can't fly.
So, reiatsu is only spent to devour skill and constructs that are above yours? No, that won't do.
Having to keep them restrained even with bursting power would requiring reiatsu to be continually expended for those three posts. Not just expended, they'd need to match or most likely be greater than the opposing force.
And!! The next point on consumption, and it'd require an opposing and equivalent amount of reiatsu for such to occur.
No to successive strikes declining their speed further. A level or a certain percentage is enough.
Opponent of equal and greater reiatsu should be able to oppose this Technique or does yours deal with the amount of reiatsu holds?
I just hope you'd redo the limitations.

The rate of gas molecular diffusion starts from rapidly to almost Instantaneously with density being a determinant. Again, wind doesn't have a pace, it occurs any medium or volume it is in instantly. Since it is a gas, when inhaled, I don't think one can mitigate its erosive effect. Again, you make out this ability to be supreme, without any weakness. If an organism housing vast amount of spiritual energy can limitedly mitigate this effect, I wonder what's the fate of those housing lesser spiritual energy. How does one's reiatsu become unstable when all the gas does is erode concept? What concept is he eroding there? Does it mean any technique regardless of the reiatsu behind it can be eroded? Now, now. Don't be like me that'd pack all hax[though there are subtle yet match-deciding Weaknesses only a few would see] and leave out the majority of the limitations. I feel the effect of unsteady reiatsu could be washed out. That is technically affecting an opponent's reiatsu and could lead to a godmod.
Injecting this deadly toxin is basically killing oneself. It wouldn't just negate the durability, as you stated yourself, reiatsu would be unbalanced, cells would erode away. If you want 50% deduction, increase the risk. Losing durability isn't anything, having outstandingly great reiatsu could compensate, not saying durability is useless anyway.
As a hax master myself, this ability is dope. However, the limitations are so few all we'd see is the extreme power oozing out. Yeah, hypocritical, I know. I mostly do that to see various perspectives.
Right now, this ability's limitations needs a rethink.

*Gulps*
This gives off the Sung Jin Woo vibe. I could allow this. Infact, I'm allowing this only after the weaknesses has been polished. For zombies and skeleton appearing in their hundreds, how well can your reiatsu fare? To summon the tier 3 character, would your reiatsu account for it? You made all your abilities a whole lot more difficult to review rather than simple reiatsu percentage deductions. Honestly, you need solid limitations. It is what your abilities lack. No risk, no limitations that'd make it even acceptable.
If you take a look at my edited Shikai.
He'd potentially die from using moeru. And that's a technique that drinks a lot of reiatsu and his speed. Not even the other techniques and how much I love kido. While it isn't the perfect example of a zanpakuto, it is decent. Take Fluxarc's, he loses strength, speed and reiatsu overtime.

Overall, I expected the ideas of 'teardrop', 'black mass' and 'Unrequited Sorrow' from you but you have got this amazingly amazing idea and put it into good use. Yeah, amazingly amazing(+_+). If you want to see those techniques, I'd send it to you.
Your abilities needs editing. No, it needs limitations/weaknesses.
I wouldn't exactly deny it, neither would I accept it. Just fix it up, my dood.
Wow, that's a lot going on here, it might take me some time to properly go through and adjust but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also thanks, would like to hear the ideas you've got while I'm at it. You know the "tear drop", "black mass" and my favourite "Urequited sorrow". Sounds like something I should get my hands on.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1851

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by Fluxarc » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:22 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:57 pm
@Fluxarc Have a look. Shikai completion and all edits made.
ZANPAKUTŌ
Name : Amaterasu.
[太陽の神. Sun God]

Sealed state ; Amaterasu is a standard dual katana without any distinguishable feature except the engravings of a sun.

Manifestation(s) :
Within his inner-verse, Amaterasu appears as a sun, aloft the expanse of dry grounds and active volcanoes or so he wishes Akutagawa to see him as. Mayhaps, not wanting to show Akutagawa his true form, he showed him that. Amaterasu's real appearance isn't one but several entities of magnanimous sizes.
While they're all Sun Gods, they imbue into Akutagawa different powers.

• Release Call : Burn, Amaterasu.

Unsealed state : Amaterasu retains its shape. However, the 'sun' symbol engraved into the blades glitters with a sharp blend of red and yellow. Amaterasu comes into the real world in dual forms; Warrior Path and Wisdom Path.

SHIKAI SPECIAL ABILITY

The Wisdom Path is incapable of interacting with matter, however, it bestows upon Akutagawa vast extrasensory perception through heat sensing.
Range = 150m.
Heat Sense - The ability to perceive the infrared spectrum hence the heat variation of matter becomes easily perceived. This helps in perceiving in lightless or obscured or obstructed region and renders furtive attempts to a shut by noticing the build-up of heat due to aero-frictions.
The Warrior Path aids in combat. It holds semblance to a mythical samurai.
• The mythical samurai can move as fast as Akutagawa.
• The samurai's swings can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest castable Kido.
• The strength and durability mirrors Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• This samurai's swings at full power releases shockwaves and waves, and could split mountains.
• Even though contact isn't made, the force from it could repulse a target/targets metres back.

SHIKAI ABILITIES

Ability One - Moeru [燃える. Burn Away]
With heat of the sun within the blade(s) and palms, anything that comes in contact with any of these gets burnt almost instantaneously; hence, it has the potential to burn away a full grown man into ashes upon contact.
• Conceptualization of burning.
• Solar variant of void.
• Minimum temperature : 500°C
• Maximum temperature : 2000°C
• For every 500°C increase, there's 2.5% reiatsu deduction.
• For every 500°C increase, the exhaustion rate increases.
• For every 500°C increase, there's 2.2% speed decrease.
• At every increase, Akutagawa will dry up even faster, putting himself in danger.
• At maximum temperature, ice evaporates instantaneously without going through the liquid phase, the atmosphere becomes ridiculously dry. Akutagawa isn't exempt from this, no, his skin will gradually wrinkle.
• Akutagawa's life becomes unsafe at 1500°C
• Temperature can rise exponentially.
Ability Two - Koku [テレポー. Void]
This is 3-type ability. Partly or wholly associated with movement.
• Ten[段階. Heaven]:
This is simply spontaneous detonation by supercharging ambient energy with heat[honestly, I don't know how that sounds]
• Solar Variant Of Combustion/Detonation/Explosions.
• Heat Acceleration.
• Destructiveness varies with charge time and reiatsu imbued.
• At the basic and barely charged level;
-- Destructiveness level = Kidou 1-33.
-- Reiatsu percentage per destructiveness level = 0.1%.
-- Charge time = 1s per D.L

• At mid charged level ;
-- Destructiveness Level = Kidou 34-66
-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L= 0.1%
- Meaning 3.4% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 3.5%, 36 = 3.6%, etcetera.

• At highly charged level ;
-- Destructiveness Level = Kidou 67-99.
-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L = 0.1%
- Meaning 6.7% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.

• Range is 50m radius.
• The most basic explosives are mostly for repulsive effect and possesses mild burning effect.
• Chi[天国. Earth]
This releases a solar flare; a blinding light during his transition.
• Solar variant of Light-space.
• Maximum range is 50m.
• Light intensity is alterable.
• Minimum intensity : As bright as 1500candles.
• Maximum intensity : As bright as 5500candles.
• 500candles increment=0.2% reiatsu cost.
• Ji [地獄. Hell].
This increases the heat within a region.
• Range; 50m.
• Effect; Burning sensation and hyperthermia.
• Minimum temperature : 80°C
• Peak degree : 200°C
• For every 10°C increase, 0.3% reiatsu is deducted.

Ability Three - Sun God : Apollo
Akutagawa, in this state, becomes a walking heat, with crimson aura and sparks of heat swirling around him. Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow until a climax is met; 1000°C. This hot aura can extend limitedly to 5m, turning the ground underneath into a pool of lava.
• Solar Variant of body transcendence.
• Conceptualization of heat aura.
• Starting out, Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow when reiatsu is supplied.
• At Maximum, Akutagawa's bodily heat cannot exceed 1000°C.
• 250°C temperature increment attracts 1.5% of Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• As long as reiatsu is supplied, Akutagawa can stay in this state indefinitely.
• The most basic function of this ability is heat fold; that is, the compression of heat energy to be remoulded into various forms optionally.
• With that, all techniques in Akutagawa's arsenal gains explosive and burning effect.

• Kicks, punches, movements, blade swings releases burst of flames or waves of heat energy with alterable potency.
• Beams, waves, balls of heat energy can be released from any place on Akutagawa's body or weapon. Mouth, eyes, palms, bladetip, blade edge, chest, etc.
• These compressed waves are destructive when transferred to another matter or surface as it tends to excite and accelerate molecular collision, causing explosion; potentially turning anything touched into a time bomb.
-- Any of these can be as destructive as Akutagawa's highest castable kidou.
-- Being as weak as Kido 1, it'd deduct nothing more than .1% of reiatsu and as powerful as Kido 99, nothing less than 9.9% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to Kido 99].

• Creation : Akutagawa's folded energy can be remoulded into solid or loosely dense constructs within 50m which can be controlled telekinetically.
List of constructs
• Limbs.
• Balls.
• Barriers/Forcefield.
• Walls.
• Exoskeleton.
• etcetera.
• His barriers can be erected to totally or partially shield.
- Instantaneous/Fast Forming barriers can be as powerful as hado 33.
- Time Requiring Barriers can defend against attacks at the calibre of kido #n [ Akutagawa's highest castable hado]
- Being as weak as hado 1, it'd deduct nothing more than .1% of reiatsu and as powerful as hado 99, nothing less than 9.9% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to hado 99].
Ability Four - Gisei [犠牲. The Sacrifice.
• Extension : The Sacrifices to the sun god.
As every cell is offered to the sun god, this is done to quell sun god's wrath from devouring the earth.
To the myth, the creatures that are to be sacrifice are skewered and burnt to ashes with stakes
Akutagawa can, from anywhere within 50m, generate or spawn into existence folds of energy in form of stakes of varying sizes and functions.
• Solar Variant Of Construct functions.
• Solar variant of stakes.
• Trap Conceptualization.
• It can be generated from anywhere or surface, i.e, from above, underneath, sides, etcetera.
• They can be controlled telekinetically or with gestures or by simply swinging or swiping one's blade casually.
• Construct functions;
-- Tracking Function : This locks onto the heat signature/reiatsu signature of a target, tracking the target even when invisible or imperceptible.

-- Explosive Function : Akutagawa can create explosive-type stakes.

-- Flame Function : This releases either squalls of flames when it comes in contact with a surface/target.

-- Burn Function : It gradually melts and dry up fluids around the region it pierces.

-- Restrain Function : The stakes burst into lava or compressed molten wires that expands and/or solidifies, restraining targets caught.

LIMITATIONS
• Each stake made deducts 0.05% of Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• Without any special effect, Akutagawa could control up to a 50.
• With a single special effect, he could control up to 20.
• With two special effect, he could control up to 10.
• Maximum number of effect used at the same time cannot exceed 2.
• These stakes move two levels below Akutagawa's speed when controlled telekinetically
• They'd move a level below when controlled with gestures, bladeswings, etcetera.
• Speed of stakes could be as fast as Akutagawa's movement if Akutagawa so chooses to expend 3.0% of his reiatsu.
• All stakes can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest castable Kido if and only if the reiatsu cost is provided.
• When two effects are in play, potency falls, becoming incapable of extending Kido 50 even if additional reiatsu is spent.
• Even Kido 50 would attract the same reiatsu cost as Kido 99 when double effect is in play.

Amaterasu Review

The Wisdom Path
This is a great ESP ability, but I'm thinking it should have some kind of trade-off, as its so powerful, with a large range. Also, is this a perma-ability, or one that's activated at will? In either case, there should be some ...energy cost, unless it completely replaces his regular vision, then that's cool, cos the trade-off would be that he loses his regular vision.

The Warrior Path
This one...is tricky. It's a summon, basically. A VERY powerful summon, with attacks capable of splitting mountains and throwing back opponents even without a direct hit. That's pretty wicked. And then ... there's no cost. Or at least not any I noticed. This is what I think. If its a temporary summon, then there should be a cost for summoning it, at least. If its a perma-summon, then there should be both a cost for summoning, and a cost for maintaining it, since it remains connected to you, and its attacks draw power from Akutagawa.

Moeru (Burn Away)
This ability is pretty polished, but maybe more specifics with the conditions. For example, if his life becomes unsafe at 1500 degrees, what happens at 2000 degrees? Also, since this isn't an ability where you fire off a blast every now and then, but a continuous-action one (right?) I think the costs should be continous as well, rather than one-off. Then it would be 2.5 percent per X number of posts at 500 degrees, double that for 1000 degrees, and so on. Of course, if this is a one-off ability, like if it activates when he cuts through a body, or touches that body with his palm, then you can forget everything I said above, except the bit about what happens to Akutagawa at 2000degrees. I think he turns into a flamey-bird-cupid-nom-bear and nibbles people. I know, its genius.

Koku (Void)- Heaven
Totally cool with this.

Koku (Void) - Chi
My only issue here is with the rate of reiatsu loss. A level 99 kido should drain a lot more than 9.9% reiatsu. Maybe touch on this...?

Ji (Hell)
Like with Moeru, this seems like a continuous-effect sort of power, where the effects are maintained by Akutagawa over a period of time. So the penalties/cost should also be continuous over said time.

Apollo (Sun God)
My first grumble-grumble with this is the 9.9% for 99 level kido powered blasts or shields. I think a 99 level kido would drain more than 10% if a caster's energy. That's the highest level. So maybe tweak those costs a bit...?
This also just seems like a mash up of 'Void' (Blowing stuff up wit heat transfer) and an advanced 'Moeru'(rather than contain the heat to his sword or palm, he discharges it around him) While Apollo could stand alone perfectly well, I- and this is just my personal opinion- think it might look better if you just extended Moeru's ability, and left Void as, well, Void. Less abilities mean more mastery.

The Sacrifice
Okay, I'll be honest with you ... That candy you stole? Actually bird droppings coated in colored sugar. You haven't eaten them, have you...?
Right, the review. Sacrifice. Honestly, I think this probably doesn't even need to be here. It's still construct creation and manipulation, which is what Sun God does. But...if you are going to use it ...
1. Tracking- Huh? You mentioned imperceptible ... like someone hiding their reiatsu, right? That's...not right. I dunno. A tracking missile requires something to track, so if there's no reiatsu or heat, or only a faint amount of both, then the tracking thing would be ...weaker? Less effective...? I think this one needs some more tweaking...

2. Unless all stakes come in the same size (which sucks, cos I've got this fence I'm working on...) then they can't all cost the same amount to create. Also, 0.05% is kinda small...like teeny-tiny. Like smurf-sized. At 50 stakes, that'd be 2.5 percent. It sounds ... smurf-sized. Also, shouldn't special effects cost extra?

Well, that's all I've got for now. Can't wait to go up against this zan. It'll be truly awesome.:p

word count: 2176
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

Fluxarc wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:22 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:57 pm
@Fluxarc Have a look. Shikai completion and all edits made.
ZANPAKUTŌ
[太陽の神. Sun God]

Sealed state ; Amaterasu is a standard dual katana without any distinguishable feature except the engravings of a sun.

Manifestation(s) :
Within his inner-verse, Amaterasu appears as a sun, aloft the expanse of dry grounds and active volcanoes or so he wishes Akutagawa to see him as. Mayhaps, not wanting to show Akutagawa his true form, he showed him that. Amaterasu's real appearance isn't one but several entities of magnanimous sizes.

Unsealed state : Amaterasu retains its shape. However, the 'sun' symbol engraved into the blades glitters with a sharp blend of red and yellow. Amaterasu comes into the real world in dual forms; Warrior Path and Wisdom Path.

SHIKAI SPECIAL ABILITY

The Wisdom Path is incapable of interacting with matter, however, it bestows upon Akutagawa vast extrasensory perception through heat sensing.
Range = 150m.
Heat Sense - The ability to perceive the infrared spectrum hence the heat variation of matter becomes easily perceived. This helps in perceiving in lightless or obscured or obstructed region and renders furtive attempts to a shut by noticing the build-up of heat due to aero-frictions.
The Warrior Path aids in combat. It holds semblance to a mythical samurai.
• The mythical samurai can move as fast as Akutagawa.
• The samurai's swings can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest castable Kido.
• This samurai's swings at full power releases shockwaves and waves, and could split mountains.
• Even though contact isn't made, the force from it could repulse a target/targets metres back.

SHIKAI ABILITIES

With heat of the sun within the blade(s) and palms, anything that comes in contact with any of these gets burnt almost instantaneously; hence, it has the potential to burn away a full grown man into ashes upon contact.
• Solar variant of void.
• At every increase, Akutagawa will dry up even faster, putting himself in danger.
• At maximum temperature, ice evaporates instantaneously without going through the liquid phase, the atmosphere becomes ridiculously dry. Akutagawa isn't exempt from this, no, his skin will gradually wrinkle.
This is 3-type ability. Partly or wholly associated with movement.
• Ten[段階. Heaven]:
This is simply spontaneous detonation by supercharging ambient energy with heat[honestly, I don't know how that sounds]
• Solar Variant Of Combustion/Detonation/Explosions.
• Heat Acceleration.
-- Reiatsu percentage per destructiveness level = 0.1%.

• At mid charged level ;
-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L= 0.1%
- Meaning 3.4% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 3.5%, 36 = 3.6%, etcetera.

-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L = 0.1%
- Meaning 6.7% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.

• Range is 50m radius.
• The most basic explosives are mostly for repulsive effect and possesses mild burning effect.
• Chi[天国. Earth]
• Maximum range is 50m.
• Ji [地獄. Hell].
• Range; 50m.

Ability Three - Sun God : Apollo
Akutagawa, in this state, becomes a walking heat, with crimson aura and sparks of heat swirling around him. Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow until a climax is met; 1000°C. This hot aura can extend limitedly to 5m, turning the ground underneath into a pool of lava.
• Solar Variant of body transcendence.
• Conceptualization of heat aura.
• Starting out, Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow when reiatsu is supplied.
• As long as reiatsu is supplied, Akutagawa can stay in this state indefinitely.
• The most basic function of this ability is heat fold; that is, the compression of heat energy to be remoulded into various forms optionally.
• With that, all techniques in Akutagawa's arsenal gains explosive and burning effect.

• Kicks, punches, movements, blade swings releases burst of flames or waves of heat energy with alterable potency.
• Beams, waves, balls of heat energy can be released from any place on Akutagawa's body or weapon. Mouth, eyes, palms, bladetip, blade edge, chest, etc.
• These compressed waves are destructive when transferred to another matter or surface as it tends to excite and accelerate molecular collision, causing explosion; potentially turning anything touched into a time bomb.
-- Being as weak as Kido 1, it'd deduct nothing more than .1% of reiatsu and as powerful as Kido 99, nothing less than 9.9% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to Kido 99].

• Creation : Akutagawa's folded energy can be remoulded into solid or loosely dense constructs within 50m which can be controlled telekinetically.
List of constructs
• Limbs.
• Balls.
• Barriers/Forcefield.
• Walls.
• Exoskeleton.
• etcetera.
• His barriers can be erected to totally or partially shield.
- Instantaneous/Fast Forming barriers can be as powerful as hado 33.
- Time Requiring Barriers can defend against attacks at the calibre of kido #n [ Akutagawa's highest castable hado]
- Being as weak as hado 1, it'd deduct nothing more than .1% of reiatsu and as powerful as hado 99, nothing less than 9.9% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to hado 99].
Ability Four - Gisei [犠牲. The Sacrifice.
• Extension : The Sacrifices to the sun god.
As every cell is offered to the sun god, this is done to quell sun god's wrath from devouring the earth.
To the myth, the creatures that are to be sacrifice are skewered and burnt to ashes with stakes
Akutagawa can, from anywhere within 50m, generate or spawn into existence folds of energy in form of stakes of varying sizes and functions.
• Solar Variant Of Construct functions.
• Solar variant of stakes.
• Trap Conceptualization.
• It can be generated from anywhere or surface, i.e, from above, underneath, sides, etcetera.
• They can be controlled telekinetically or with gestures or by simply swinging or swiping one's blade casually.
• Construct functions;
-- Tracking Function : This locks onto the heat signature/reiatsu signature of a target, tracking the target even when invisible or imperceptible.

-- Flame Function : This releases either squalls of flames when it comes in contact with a surface/target.

-- Burn Function : It gradually melts and dry up fluids around the region it pierces.

-- Restrain Function : The stakes burst into lava or compressed molten wires that expands and/or solidifies, restraining targets caught.

LIMITATIONS
• Each stake made deducts 0.05% of Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• These stakes move two levels below Akutagawa's speed when controlled telekinetically
• They'd move a level below when controlled with gestures, bladeswings, etcetera.
• Speed of stakes could be as fast as Akutagawa's movement if Akutagawa so chooses to expend 3.0% of his reiatsu.
• All stakes can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest castable Kido if and only if the reiatsu cost is provided.
• When two effects are in play, potency falls, becoming incapable of extending Kido 50 even if additional reiatsu is spent.
• Even Kido 50 would attract the same reiatsu cost as Kido 99 when double effect is in play.

Amaterasu Review

The Wisdom Path
This is a great ESP ability, but I'm thinking it should have some kind of trade-off, as its so powerful, with a large range. Also, is this a perma-ability, or one that's activated at will? In either case, there should be some ...energy cost, unless it completely replaces his regular vision, then that's cool, cos the trade-off would be that he loses his regular vision.

The Warrior Path
This one...is tricky. It's a summon, basically. A VERY powerful summon, with attacks capable of splitting mountains and throwing back opponents even without a direct hit. That's pretty wicked. And then ... there's no cost. Or at least not any I noticed. This is what I think. If its a temporary summon, then there should be a cost for summoning it, at least. If its a perma-summon, then there should be both a cost for summoning, and a cost for maintaining it, since it remains connected to you, and its attacks draw power from Akutagawa.

Moeru (Burn Away)
This ability is pretty polished, but maybe more specifics with the conditions. For example, if his life becomes unsafe at 1500 degrees, what happens at 2000 degrees? Also, since this isn't an ability where you fire off a blast every now and then, but a continuous-action one (right?) I think the costs should be continous as well, rather than one-off. Then it would be 2.5 percent per X number of posts at 500 degrees, double that for 1000 degrees, and so on. Of course, if this is a one-off ability, like if it activates when he cuts through a body, or touches that body with his palm, then you can forget everything I said above, except the bit about what happens to Akutagawa at 2000degrees. I think he turns into a flamey-bird-cupid-nom-bear and nibbles people. I know, its genius.

Koku (Void)- Heaven
Totally cool with this.

Koku (Void) - Chi
My only issue here is with the rate of reiatsu loss. A level 99 kido should drain a lot more than 9.9% reiatsu. Maybe touch on this...?

Ji (Hell)
Like with Moeru, this seems like a continuous-effect sort of power, where the effects are maintained by Akutagawa over a period of time. So the penalties/cost should also be continuous over said time.

Apollo (Sun God)
My first grumble-grumble with this is the 9.9% for 99 level kido powered blasts or shields. I think a 99 level kido would drain more than 10% if a caster's energy. That's the highest level. So maybe tweak those costs a bit...?
This also just seems like a mash up of 'Void' (Blowing stuff up wit heat transfer) and an advanced 'Moeru'(rather than contain the heat to his sword or palm, he discharges it around him) While Apollo could stand alone perfectly well, I- and this is just my personal opinion- think it might look better if you just extended Moeru's ability, and left Void as, well, Void. Less abilities mean more mastery.

The Sacrifice
Okay, I'll be honest with you ... That candy you stole? Actually bird droppings coated in colored sugar. You haven't eaten them, have you...?
Right, the review. Sacrifice. Honestly, I think this probably doesn't even need to be here. It's still construct creation and manipulation, which is what Sun God does. But...if you are going to use it ...
1. Tracking- Huh? You mentioned imperceptible ... like someone hiding their reiatsu, right? That's...not right. I dunno. A tracking missile requires something to track, so if there's no reiatsu or heat, or only a faint amount of both, then the tracking thing would be ...weaker? Less effective...? I think this one needs some more tweaking...

2. Unless all stakes come in the same size (which sucks, cos I've got this fence I'm working on...) then they can't all cost the same amount to create. Also, 0.05% is kinda small...like teeny-tiny. Like smurf-sized. At 50 stakes, that'd be 2.5 percent. It sounds ... smurf-sized. Also, shouldn't special effects cost extra?

Well, that's all I've got for now. Can't wait to go up against this zan. It'll be truly awesome.:p

Tbh, I was unsure with the limitations of those paths. I'll go with that.
I'll go with your review tbh. I felt it'll be too excessive if i stacked them up.
And more than 10%? Thanks, Thanks.
Moeru will be greatly extended.
Void, will sit as just void. I get what you mean there. And yes, special effects cost as much as kido #n depending on the potency.... What! Am! I! Saying?!!!!!

Yes, that.
Would love to go at it ~
With this zan....
word count: 2271

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 pm

ZANPAKUTŌ
[太陽の神. Sun God]

Manifestation(s) :

Unsealed state : Amaterasu retains its shape. However, the 'sun' symbol engraved into the blades glitters with a sharp blend of red and yellow. Amaterasu comes into the real world in dual forms; Warrior Path and Wisdom Path, with each their own mythical legends.

SHIKAI SPECIAL ABILITY

Range = 150m.
Heat Sense - The ability to perceive the infrared spectrum at the sub-atomic level. With this the heat variation of matter becomes easily perceived, the tiniest contractions and expansions of energy are seen and processed, somewhat akin to foresight and prediction. This helps in perceiving in lightless or obscured or obstructed region and renders furtive attempts to a shut by noticing the build-up of heat due to aero-frictions. However, in exchange for this immense sense, he forsakes and loses his eyes, heated streams of blood flows down his cheeks and his oculars are charred.

The Warrior Path aids in combat.
Amaterasu relives or rather comes into fhe real world as an incarnation of hellstrom; a previous Sun and hell Lord.
• As powerful this may be, his summoning alone at full power draws out an immense amount of reiatsu. However, it depends on the form or state of Hellstrom; The Warrior Path.
• Hellstrom's First Furnace :
Hellstrom floats around Akutagawa and cannot move beyond 5m. While it incurs a reiatsu of 5%, it is significantly the weakest form.
• Blades' length - 5ft
• Strength of swing and slashes can be as powerful as Kido 33 max.
• Speed are 3 levels below Akutagawa's max speed when moving on its own accord.
• When synched with Akutagawa's movement, speed is equal.
• Summoning call : Slash, Hellstrom.

• Hellstrom's Second Furnace :
Hellstrom manifests fully with all limbs intact. His body blazes about, and his armors and blades appears charred. It isn't the weakest nor the strongest form. It stands at 18ft
• Blades' length - 7ft
• Strength of swings and slashes can be as powerful as Kidou 66 in this state.
• speed could be 2 levels below when not in synch.
• Same speed as Akutagawa's when synched.
• Summoning Call : Blaze, Hellstrom.
• Cannot reach distances beyond 15m.
• It incurs an additional 5% reiatsu drain if first furnace is already active and 10% if summoned without the first furnace being active.

• Hellstrom's Third Furnace - Incineration :
Hellstrom grows bigger and burns brighter. Very much conscious of his actions now [Hellstrom is a hell-lord even though i formerly used it], he speaks and act on its own accord as he so wishes.
Each outbreathe, speech or sigh, flames and heated air escapes, his eyes burns, showing the facial characteristics of an aged man. Possessing blades 10ft long and quite wide, I guess, his reach lengthens as well.
• Though standing at 50ft now, it is actually very light, hence, his speed is unaffected.
• Strength of swings and slashes can be as powerful as Kido 99
• When not in synch, it'd move at a level below Akutagawa's max speed.
• When in synch, It imitates Akutagawa's movements and his speed at the same level.
• At full power, his swings could cut mountains and release shockwaves/flame waves that'd repulse a target back without making contact.
• he'd talk and interact normally.
• Summoning Call : Incineration, Hell-lord Hellstrom.
• It incurs a loss of 5% of Akutagawa's reiatsu if second furnace is already active, 10% if first furnace is active and 15% if summoned without any furnace active.
• With each, their own strength and summoning demand, there's literally no time limit. However, Akutagawa loses 0.7% of his reiatsu for each post that goes by.
• Akutagawa's summoning can transit between any furnace.

SHIKAI ABILITIES

• Solar variant of void.
• At 2000°C, Akutagawa's arms and body will slowly burn away, rendering fingers to ashes.
• That effect becomes functional if it is sustained for more than two posts.
• For each post that goes by;
| 500°C = 0.5%
| 1000°C = 1%
| 1500°C = 1.5%
| 2000°C = 2%

Other Variants
Moeru Inversed :
Rather than trapping the heat within his zanpakuto or palms, he releases these heats to maintain stability with his body. The surface of Akutagawa's body and a radius of 5m heats up to 1000°C max, transmogrifying the ground into a pool of lava.
• • Starting out, Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow when reiatsu is supplied.
• The most basic function of this ability is heat fold; coalescing layers of heat aura, giving it a tangible and graspable shape.

• This tangible aura can be used as barrier
-- Being as weak as Kido 1, it'd deduct nothing more than 0.15% of reiatsu and as powerful as Kido 99, nothing less than 15% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to Kido 99].
Moeru Extend :
Moeru extend disperses previously trapped heat within 50m. This aids in the acceleration and creation of spontaneous explosions. Ambient heat slightly increases.
• Detonation and Explosion.
• Heat transmission and acceleration.
-- Reiatsu percentage per destructiveness level = 0.15-0.2%.

• At mid charged level ;
-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L= 0.15%
- Meaning 5.5% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 5.1%, 36 = 5.4%, etcetera.

-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L = 0.15%
- Meaning 10.05% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.

• Range is 50m radius.
This is 2-type ability. Partly or wholly associated with movement.

• Chi[天国. Earth]
• Maximum range is 50m.
• Ji [地獄. Hell].
• Range; 50m.
• At every 10°C increase, there's an increase in maintenance cost which starts from 0.1% per post at 80°C, 0.2% at 90°C, etcetera.

Ability Three - Kirisute [切り捨て. Condense]
This condenses/folds and coalesces heat auras into tangible and semi-tangible masses/constructs which are limitedly controllable via simple gestures or telekinetically.
Constructs are;
Exoskeletal body.
Heat aura layers.
Stakes.
Balls.
Forcefield/barriers.
Extra-limbs.
Prosthetics.
Aura-wraps/extensions.
Etcetera.
• Extensive description on;
ForceField/Barriers :
ForceField/barriers are condensed protective walls or layers of heat energy and could be controlled telekinetically within 50m range. It normally exists in two states and can change from one state to another instantaneously; A viscous, jelly-like state and a super-hard state.
• When in a jelly-like state, it'd form pointed protrusions and could extend any segment or part of the barrier like loose jelly, capable of wrapping targets even. it'd even cloak the user without restricting his movement and harden from there on.
• When in harden state, it comprises of octagonal segments which conjoins to form wider curvy and more defensive barriers. While it can extend, it isn't as fluid when compared to its jelly state.
• The strength of these barriers can be as powerful as akutagawa's highest castable kido.
• Each segment can be 7ft wide and tall[ Tallness and wideness are always the same. 1ft wide, 1ft tall]
• Starting out, when formed, at 3ft. It'd grow exponentially to 7ft.
• To conjure a segment, it'd cost Akutagawa 0.1% of his reiatsu.
• For every foot added, Akutagawa loses 0.1% his reiatsu.
• Then, to give durability and strength to these hollow constructs, it'd incur 0.15% of Akutagawa for every level. I.e, Kido #1 drains 0.15%.......... Kido #99 drains 15% of Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• The jelly-like constructs are extremely elastic and
could redirect or rebound away weapons/constructs and creatures with equal force if unable to penetrate.
• Surface heat of these folded energy is 200°C.
Stakes :
Akutagawa can spawn stakes of various sizes and heights. These aren't mere stakes as they possess various functions such as;

• Construct functions;
-- Tracking Function : This locks onto the heat signature/reiatsu signature of a target.
This costs 0.5% per construct

-- Split Function : A stake can be split apart into smaller stakes.
Splitting a stake halves its destructiveness and drains 0.2%. however, to split and maintain potency, 0.8% is deducted instead.

LIMITATIONS
• Stakes with 50cm
• All effects can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest castable Kido if and only if the reiatsu cost is provided.
• Reiatsu demand is determined by their Kido equivalent in potency. I.e, if it is as powerful as Kido 90, it'd deduct the same reiatsu Kido 90 would.
• Note : The surface heat of these constructs are 200°C.

And Le Flux, I'd need your help coming up with le dimension for these stakes and cost.
@Fluxarc
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 9 times in total. word count: 2143

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:08 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 pm
ZANPAKUTŌ
[太陽の神. Sun God]

Manifestation(s) :

Unsealed state : Amaterasu retains its shape. However, the 'sun' symbol engraved into the blades glitters with a sharp blend of red and yellow. Amaterasu comes into the real world in dual forms; Warrior Path and Wisdom Path, with each their own mythical legends.

SHIKAI SPECIAL ABILITY

Range = 150m.
Heat Sense - The ability to perceive the infrared spectrum at the sub-atomic level. With this the heat variation of matter becomes easily perceived, the tiniest contractions and expansions of energy are seen and processed, somewhat akin to foresight and prediction. This helps in perceiving in lightless or obscured or obstructed region and renders furtive attempts to a shut by noticing the build-up of heat due to aero-frictions. However, in exchange for this immense sense, he forsakes and loses his eyes, heated streams of blood flows down his cheeks and his oculars are charred.

The Warrior Path aids in combat.
Amaterasu relives or rather comes into fhe real world as an incarnation of hellstrom; a previous Sun and hell Lord.
• As powerful this may be, his summoning alone at full power draws out an immense amount of reiatsu. However, it depends on the form or state of Hellstrom; The Warrior Path.
• Hellstrom's First Furnace :
Hellstrom floats around Akutagawa and cannot move beyond 5m. While it incurs a reiatsu of 5%, it is significantly the weakest form.
• Blades' length - 5ft
• Strength of swing and slashes can be as powerful as Kido 33 max.
• Speed are 3 levels below Akutagawa's max speed when moving on its own accord.
• When synched with Akutagawa's movement, speed is equal.
• Summoning call : Slash, Hellstrom.

• Hellstrom's Second Furnace :
Hellstrom manifests fully with all limbs intact. His body blazes about, and his armors and blades appears charred. It isn't the weakest nor the strongest form. It stands at 18ft
• Blades' length - 7ft
• Strength of swings and slashes can be as powerful as Kidou 66 in this state.
• speed could be 2 levels below when not in synch.
• Same speed as Akutagawa's when synched.
• Summoning Call : Blaze, Hellstrom.
• Cannot reach distances beyond 15m.
• It incurs an additional 5% reiatsu drain if first furnace is already active and 10% if summoned without the first furnace being active.

• Hellstrom's Third Furnace - Incineration :
Hellstrom grows bigger and burns brighter. Very much conscious of his actions now [Hellstrom is a hell-lord even though i formerly used it], he speaks and act on its own accord as he so wishes.
Each outbreathe, speech or sigh, flames and heated air escapes, his eyes burns, showing the facial characteristics of an aged man. Possessing blades 10ft long and quite wide, I guess, his reach lengthens as well.
• Though standing at 50ft now, it is actually very light, hence, his speed is unaffected.
• Strength of swings and slashes can be as powerful as Kido 99
• When not in synch, it'd move at a level below Akutagawa's max speed.
• When in synch, It imitates Akutagawa's movements and his speed at the same level.
• At full power, his swings could cut mountains and release shockwaves/flame waves that'd repulse a target back without making contact.
• he'd talk and interact normally.
• Summoning Call : Incineration, Hell-lord Hellstrom.
• It incurs a loss of 5% of Akutagawa's reiatsu if second furnace is already active, 10% if first furnace is active and 15% if summoned without any furnace active.
• With each, their own strength and summoning demand, there's literally no time limit. However, Akutagawa loses 0.7% of his reiatsu for each post that goes by.
• Akutagawa's summoning can transit between any furnace.

SHIKAI ABILITIES

• Solar variant of void.
• At 2000°C, Akutagawa's arms and body will slowly burn away, rendering fingers to ashes.
• That effect becomes functional if it is sustained for more than two posts.
• For each post that goes by;
| 500°C = 0.5%
| 1000°C = 1%
| 1500°C = 1.5%
| 2000°C = 2%

Other Variants
Moeru Inversed :
Rather than trapping the heat within his zanpakuto or palms, he releases these heats to maintain stability with his body. The surface of Akutagawa's body and a radius of 5m heats up to 1000°C max, transmogrifying the ground into a pool of lava.
• • Starting out, Akutagawa's bodily heat reaches 500°C and continues to grow when reiatsu is supplied.
• The most basic function of this ability is heat fold; coalescing layers of heat aura, giving it a tangible and graspable shape.

• This tangible aura can be used as barrier
-- Being as weak as Kido 1, it'd deduct nothing more than 0.15% of reiatsu and as powerful as Kido 99, nothing less than 15% is deducted[If Akutagawa has access to Kido 99].
Moeru Extend :
Moeru extend disperses previously trapped heat within 50m. This aids in the acceleration and creation of spontaneous explosions. Ambient heat slightly increases.
• Detonation and Explosion.
• Heat transmission and acceleration.
-- Reiatsu percentage per destructiveness level = 0.15-0.2%.

• At mid charged level ;
-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L= 0.15%
- Meaning 5.5% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 5.1%, 36 = 5.4%, etcetera.

-- Reiatsu percentage per D.L = 0.15%
- Meaning 10.05% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.

• Range is 50m radius.
This is 2-type ability. Partly or wholly associated with movement.

• Chi[天国. Earth]
• Maximum range is 50m.
• Ji [地獄. Hell].
• Range; 50m.
• At every 10°C increase, there's an increase in maintenance cost which starts from 0.1% per post at 80°C, 0.2% at 90°C, etcetera.

Ability Three - Kirisute [切り捨て. Condense]
This condenses/folds and coalesces heat auras into tangible and semi-tangible masses/constructs which are limitedly controllable via simple gestures or telekinetically.
Constructs are;
Exoskeletal body.
Heat aura layers.
Stakes.
Balls.
Forcefield/barriers.
Extra-limbs.
Prosthetics.
Aura-wraps/extensions.
Etcetera.
• Extensive description on;
ForceField/Barriers :
ForceField/barriers are condensed protective walls or layers of heat energy and could be controlled telekinetically within 50m range. It normally exists in two states and can change from one state to another instantaneously; A viscous, jelly-like state and a super-hard state.
• When in a jelly-like state, it'd form pointed protrusions and could extend any segment or part of the barrier like loose jelly, capable of wrapping targets even. it'd even cloak the user without restricting his movement and harden from there on.
• When in harden state, it comprises of octagonal segments which conjoins to form wider curvy and more defensive barriers. While it can extend, it isn't as fluid when compared to its jelly state.
• The strength of these barriers can be as powerful as akutagawa's highest castable kido.
• Each segment can be 7ft wide and tall[ Tallness and wideness are always the same. 1ft wide, 1ft tall]
• Starting out, when formed, at 3ft. It'd grow exponentially to 7ft.
• To conjure a segment, it'd cost Akutagawa 0.1% of his reiatsu.
• For every foot added, Akutagawa loses 0.1% his reiatsu.
• Then, to give durability and strength to these hollow constructs, it'd incur 0.15% of Akutagawa for every level. I.e, Kido #1 drains 0.15%.......... Kido #99 drains 15% of Akutagawa's reiatsu.
• The jelly-like constructs are extremely elastic and
could redirect or rebound away weapons/constructs and creatures with equal force if unable to penetrate.
• Surface heat of these folded energy is 200°C.
Stakes :
Akutagawa can spawn stakes of various sizes and heights. These aren't mere stakes as they possess various functions such as;

• Construct functions;
-- Tracking Function : This locks onto the heat signature/reiatsu signature of a target.
This costs 0.5% per construct

LIMITATIONS
• Stakes with 50cm
• Reiatsu demand is determined by their Kido equivalent in potency. I.e, if it is as powerful as Kido 90, it'd deduct the same reiatsu Kido 90 would.
• Note : The surface heat of these constructs are 200°C.

And Le Flux, I'd need your help coming up with le dimension for these stakes and cost.
@Fluxarc
@Fluxarc

Sorry, Phe. Been under a rock. (back hurts :p) will reply this soon. ;)
word count: 2134
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
Alpha

Post by Alpha » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:48 am

Zanpakuto: Raijin (Lightning God)
Release: Spark My Pride.... Raijin
Sealed state: Raijin is a long katana with a black hilt and sheathe,the hilt is covered in red stripes

Manifestation: Within the spirit realm,Raijin appears as a flirtatious woman who enjoys teasing her shinigami,the landscape is seemingly the top of a mountain where continuous lightning strikes create a barrier

Unsealed State: The Katana descends upon the shinigami in the form of a black ightning bolt, the sword is then engraved with ancient writings that emit dark sparks
Last edited by Alpha on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 89
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 am

To preface this, I’m brining this ability straight here as it’s part of something I’m working on for actual use. It’s a part of my latest trend of exploring radically different and new zanpakutou concepts. This one is probably the most radical I thought of so far. In essence the entirety of this ability’s effects are purely determined by the opponent(s) rather than the user. For the record X is the user, and Y is the zanpakutou(?). No official names yet.

Name: We Bow In Its Aura
Type: Active
Element: Light
Description: X’s power culminates in this one critical ability. It is born from the simple concept that there is “Salvation in servitude, and suffering in spite”. Upon activation, X offers one of can offer up to three commands at any time (can’t all be in the same post though). Those that command is given to may willingly elect to obey this command, or reject it. Obeying the commands grant one a moment of “Salvation”, temporarily and then more permanently granting immunity to all of Y’s abilities. However in turn, refusing to show servitude leads to the consequence of Y’s abilities adopting more powerful than normal forms (Note: those will be outlined in the other ability descriptions provided this passes).

The first command is “show mercy.” Where for a single post one must not attack. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for a single post.

The second command is “kneel”. Where, for a single post one must kneel and refuse to move. Of course one could still attempt to defend their self from such a position, provided that they don’t stop kneeling in the process. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for a two posts.

The final command is to “lay down one’s arms”. A sacrifice that serves as the ultimate test of servitude, and is thought to show either one’s humility or hubris. In following this command, one must literally lay down their arms and refuse to bear them against X for 3 posts. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for the rest of the battle.

Potentially: This would include abilities from a Bankai level release as well. Also potentially I am thinking of a multi-form Bankai(?) like I have with both Solus and Emi. Where there is a stronger and weaker version that is triggered based on certain conditions. This would follow here, where the weaker version would be a “Bankai” that my opponent is fully immune to (effectively making it useless), but also potentially much stronger than it would be otherwise (of course well within reason), or anywhere between those two extremes. Of course it could just be neutral since I may not even use this ability. Given the terms, this ability is a risk for me as much as it would be for the one it’s affecting.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 501

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:01 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 am
To preface this, I’m brining this ability straight here as it’s part of something I’m working on for actual use. It’s a part of my latest trend of exploring radically different and new zanpakutou concepts. This one is probably the most radical I thought of so far. In essence the entirety of this ability’s effects are purely determined by the opponent(s) rather than the user. For the record X is the user, and Y is the zanpakutou(?). No official names yet.

Name: We Bow In Its Aura
Type: Active
Element: Light
Description: X’s power culminates in this one critical ability. It is born from the simple concept that there is “Salvation in servitude, and suffering in spite”. Upon activation, X offers one of can offer up to three commands at any time (can’t all be in the same post though). Those that command is given to may willingly elect to obey this command, or reject it. Obeying the commands grant one a moment of “Salvation”, temporarily and then more permanently granting immunity to all of Y’s abilities. However in turn, refusing to show servitude leads to the consequence of Y’s abilities adopting more powerful than normal forms (Note: those will be outlined in the other ability descriptions provided this passes).

The first command is “show mercy.” Where for a single post one must not attack. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for a single post.

The second command is “kneel”. Where, for a single post one must kneel and refuse to move. Of course one could still attempt to defend their self from such a position, provided that they don’t stop kneeling in the process. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for a two posts.

The final command is to “lay down one’s arms”. A sacrifice that serves as the ultimate test of servitude, and is thought to show either one’s humility or hubris. In following this command, one must literally lay down their arms and refuse to bear them against X for 3 posts. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Y’s abilities for the rest of the battle.

Potentially: This would include abilities from a Bankai level release as well. Also potentially I am thinking of a multi-form Bankai(?) like I have with both Solus and Emi. Where there is a stronger and weaker version that is triggered based on certain conditions. This would follow here, where the weaker version would be a “Bankai” that my opponent is fully immune to, but also potentially much stronger than it would be otherwise (of course well within reason). Of course it could just be neutral as using this ability is a risk for me as much as it would be for the one it’s affecting.
We have the same trends then.
Trying out multiple ability concepts, even making the simplest ability radical as hell!
I'll be reviewing this ability asap.
word count: 517

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:10 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:01 am

Trying out multiple ability concepts, even making the simplest ability radical as hell!
Which is good. It’s always good to explore. In my case, I wanted to play with risk/reward for both myself and my opponent. Also wanted to play with an ability that I legitimately, and almost 100% can’t control at all after it’s activated. My opponent can choose to risk what happens for obeying my commands in exchange for rendering my powers useless and keeping them from reaching their full potential. Or simply ignore them and deal with “stronger” versions of other abilities which they may be able to deal with despite that. It’s really interesting.

Though I don’t see it not passing just because it’s slightly balanced out of my favor.
word count: 153

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:19 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:10 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:01 am

Which is good. It’s always good to explore. In my case, I wanted to play with risk/reward for both myself and my opponent. Also wanted to play with an ability that I legitimately, and almost 100% can’t control at all after it’s activated. My opponent can choose to risk what happens for obeying my commands in exchange for rendering my powers useless and keeping them from reaching their full potential. Or simply ignore them and deal with “stronger” versions of other abilities which they may be able to deal with despite that. It’s really interesting.

Though I don’t see it not passing just because it’s slightly balanced out of my favor.
Well, that's the route I wanted to take for my perspective zanpakuto but I thought it wouldn't work out smoothly due to reasons like the possibility of the opponent always exploiting that factor with precision though encountering such zan for the first time.
word count: 207

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:19 am
Well, that's the route I wanted to take for my perspective zanpakuto but I thought it wouldn't work out smoothly due to reasons like the possibility of the opponent always exploiting that factor with precision though encountering such zan for the first time.
This is why balance is so important. In my case, my opponent as several risks they can face. The first and most obvious is obeying the command. The commands can leave them temporarily and partially vulnerable to whatever I decide to do next. Or leaves me an opportunity to set something up (much more easily than I could have otherwise), and potentially weakens they offensive potential for a short while. Then there’s the risk of rejecting the command, which means my other abilities and potentially even a (it’s probably not gonna be a ) Bankai get stronger. Of course all the potential situation are vastly more complicated than just this but either way there’s something that can be lost on both sides.

But at the other side of things, they get immunity to my (it’s probably not gonna be a) zanpakutou’s abilities. Thisn of course limits my own offensive potential. Going beyond that, it would go as far as removing a whole portion of my arsenal from the equation entirely.

So in the end either me or my opponent can gain a lot from this power. The same can be done for you, but it’s finding the right balance between how much you want to risk, versus how much you want to gain. Also this means how much your opponent risks versus how much they gain.
The better your balance the harder it is for them to simply exploit it because there will always be some level of risk for them involved.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 310

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”