[Hollow] Armani La Vert

platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

[Hollow] Armani La Vert

Post by platinum6ix » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Name: Armani La Vert

Appearance: After his unmasking, Armani got a bit taller. Increased from a reasonable height of 5.8ft to 6ft. According to Lord Misery, he's quite tall. Armani slightly lost his overwhelming brawny build, making him fairly muscular. His skin tone is pale white in complexion and he has a spiky, waist-length, whitish grey hair with jaw-length braid hanging in both
sides of his ears. There's a presence of a thick black line which descend from
the lower part of his eyes. With that, his facial expression rarely changes,
though he's always found in a state of displeasure.
Attire: Armani wears a sumptuous white, full-body kimono with a pattern
of six black symbol of sigil around a high collar.
Beneath, he wears a necklace which is also made up of six black sigil looking
like some sort of ancient religious druid praying bieds. Still underneath, he
wears a dark tight fitting leg clothing, covering his lower body between the
waist and the ankles. On the rear of his kimono is a larger, black sigil marking
with a pattern of nine triangles arranged in three rows of three beneath it.
Armani wields a perfectly forged dark slim dagger-like zanpakutou hidden
underneath his right sleeve. When released from it's position, then unto his
palm, it's length extends to 110cm. He also puts on the usual, but white
numero's footwear.

Body Type:
Armani is vastly fairly built

Height:
6ft

Eye Color:
Pale whitish grey (platinum color)

Hair (Color):
Pale whitish grey

Mask Remnant:
After Armani evolved at the Great Hall Of Reborn, he
managed to retain a part of his mask which only covers the left ear.

Tattoo Location:
It appears to be at the base of his cheat, below his hollow
hole.

Hollow Hole Location:
It's located at the base of his throat.

Personality:
Armani is an unreadable, and simultaneously prejudiced
character. He's the type who let no meaningless or pitiful emotion cloud his
mind. Armani is consenting to sacrifice an ally to achieve a personal or
associative goal without thinking twice. In spit of his brutal behavior, he's
calm and only willing to engage in a brawl when necessary. He has a
figurative killing intent, a habit of stabbing his victims at the heart without
conscious thought. He is never astonished or easily sneaked up on. No
matter the circumstances, Armani is highly cunning and perceptive.

Cero Color:
Pale whitish grey

Reiatsu Color:
Pale whitish grey

Reiatsu Form:
This takes the half form of his hollow mask and fractured horn.

Resolve:
Power is of the essence.
Last edited by platinum6ix on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 441

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |
platinum6ix

RP Leader

Re: [Hollow] Armani La Vert

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:09 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
Espada52
Zanpakutou
Nemesis

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [C+]

With every step I grow that much stronger. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a car could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thin layers of steel.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Zanpakutou Mastery [D+]

2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

Last edited by platinum6ix on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 am, edited 20 times in total. word count: 720

|| Segunda Espada ||
platinum6ix

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Unreleased Ability

«Destroy
Type: Self/unreleased
Element: Energy Manipulation
Description:
Once ability is activated the user releases a wave of energy from his body which is entirely explosive.

Mode of Mechanism:
As an arrancar, the user is able to tap and utilize a sheer of his negaciòn energy by discharging an explosive wave. It doesn't mean that the user can explode into particles, this simply means that he can release a detonating wave from 1cm length away from his skin upon the activation command, “Destroy.” Uttering it's name strengthens it's potency. Aside his skin, the user can independently redirect and release the destructive wave from the blade of his sword or upon physical contact with tangible masses (except zanpakuto). The discharge, destructive force and range of this blast is dependent on the following:
  • A blast not taking up to 5-10s charge time can cover a range not more than 10m.
  • A two post charge time will bring about a blast range capable of covering a distance of near 20 meters respectively, but it's limited to a range of 50m regardless of the extensive time period invested to charge. I.e even a 30 post charge is only limited to 50m.
  • The destructive force can be as weak as his lowest level of cero with same reiatsu cost inflicted.
  • The destructive force at full charge can be equal to his highest level of cero with same reiatsu cost inflicted.
  • Speed of release is at two levels below the user's base speed.
  • Speed of release after extensive charge time is at a level below his base speed.
  • User can only remain stationary while he charges.
  • An interrupted charge would lead to a restart.
word count: 288

|| Segunda Espada ||
platinum6ix

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:02 am

Released Abilities

Element Type:
•Space-Time Manipulation 

«Dead clocks
Type: Active
Element: Space-time
Description: By Warping the dimension of time and influcing it's mechanism, Armani is capable of manipulating the flow of time, allowing him to achieve a plethora of effects by altering how time functions in reality, whether to fast forward things or rewind them.

Mode of Mechanism:
User does not directly affect the original speed of a tangible quantity or energy of any sort, but capable of slowing down the way time flow in the very space the object has occupied. Dependent on the investment of reiatsu, the user can lengthen the duration which an event/effect is achieved. Thus making an event difficult to achieve.

Mode of Mechanism II:
User does not directly affect the original speed the of tangible masses or any sort, but capable of hasten the way time flow in the very space the object has occupied. Dependent on the investment of reiatsu, the user can lessen the duration which an event/effect is achieved. Thus making an event easy to achieve.

The ability is dependent on the following:
  • Expending 1.5% of his reiatsu increases/decreases a duration by a post.
  • Expending 3% of his reiatsu increases/decreases a durational event by 2posts.
  • He is unable to use more than one effect at the same time.
  • The speed at which he can activate this ability takes not up to 5-10secs after his sensory perception.
  • Ability is limited to a radius of 10m in his immediate vicinity.
  • The greatest extent to which this is achieved is altering a time flow of tangible masses, energy.
  • Can only affect targets with lower reiatsu than his.
  • Targets with equal reiatsu can lessen the effect by 60%.
  • Beings of overwhelming class are completely unaffected.
  • He can retain this for a maximum of two post.
  • In terms of opponents or living matter, speed increases/decreases by one level.

«Reverse
Type=Active
Element= Space time Manipulation
Description:

Mode of Mechanism I: Armani is able to create two rifts which opens one after the other. These he can use to transport tangible masses or other things like energy upon immediate contact with the rift.

Mode of Mechanism II: Similarly to Mode I, but rather than linking two rifts together, a rift is linked as a door way to his own world, the Reverse Dimension. He can transport himself or possible third party upon contact with the rift.
Dark is the atmosphere and every null & cranny, the dimension is vast and practically wide to an unmeasurable degree. The only source of light to this dimension are the large countless circular shaped objects which Armani could manipulate and are parallel to the plane of the horizon. The Reverse dimension serves only as an intermediate storage. Tanked energy or tangible masses are mixed with the user's reiatsu, thus altering their modification.

The ability is dependent on the following:
  • The speed at which he can activate this is at a level below his hohou stat.
  • Rift can not transport sentient beings.
  • Said rifts can be formed within a 50 meter radius. With expense of additional 3% reiatsu, range can be extended but not further than an extra 5m.
  • He can completely transport any form of reiatsu construct from opposition of lower reiatsu control than him at cost of 1% reiatsu, and only carve 60% of reiatsu construct at cost of 2% reiatsu from opposition of equal class. User could sacrifice additional 1.5% reiatsu to strengthen his potency here.
  • Mixing his reiatsu into a tangible mass regardless of it's size can be as destructive as Ōkasen upon collision with foreign masses.
  • Transporting a tangible mass equal to his own weight cost 1.5% reiatsu.
  • With his mass approximately 70kg, transporting a mass less than his own weight lessen the reiatsu cost by half, and twice the size doubles the cost.
  • While mass played it's role, the rifts can be in any size depending on the user's choice, either as small as fist size or big enough to swallow a grown man for an additional 1% reiatsu.
  • The Reverse Dimension can only be used to store an energy within the user's range of reiatsu control (same reiatsu cost).
  • Stored energy and only be retained for a maximum of two (2) posts. However, the longer he retain the energy in the dimension, the critical the reiatsu drain.
  • In the reverse dimension, an altered energy is not as powerful as it's original state. Strengthening it's potency would cost additional 3% reiatsu.
word count: 763

|| Segunda Espada ||

Return to “Character Profiles”