Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

Post by XIII » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:13 am

As the potential for this to be really big is quite high, I’ll be using this thread to gather and develope ideas in relation to adding completely new races to the RP as well as finding ways to expand the current ones.

As of right now everything is in the idea phase but I’ll share the few things I’ve thought of so far.

So first up are a few ideas I’ve had on expanding the current races. So freedom and choice has been a big thing with the CBS, so of course I would like to continue that.

So for Shinigami, there would be two paths from the start.
Pure path, would be a standard Shinigami same as always, but would lead you to unlocking the true form of Bankai (Like Renji & Ichigo after their RG training). It would ultimately be a stronger version of Bankai in the end.

The second path would be the Vizard Path. This of course would result in everything that Vizard’s get. This would branch out as well. Allowing one to stay mostly Shinigami but have some hollow powers (much like Shinji and his team), or follow a patch like Ichigo where they’d would get a “Vasto Lorde” form which focuses are raw power. Or something like Tōsen where you would instead gain Resurrección (however this may be in place of Bankai).

Arrancar would be expanded in the sense that they would gain a form beyond Segunda Etapa. Essentially a hogyoku-fused form like Aizen got, and then Later Ulquiorra for for one of the games. This would match the true Bankai level Shinigami would get. Howeve as an alternative path like with Vizard... not quite sure. We would keep it in Canon and see what I missed somewhere. Or we could create something entirely original for this. Since we’re kinda breaking things here.

That said, I have been thinking of making something for the whole Aspect of Death thing (not just for Espada but all Arrancar). As well as making Vasto Lordes a race of its own, of course with all the same potential as every other race but would be something more purely Hollow. The possibilities for everything here are endless.

Aside from all that, additional races would also be a thing as well. Primarily, Quincy and Fullbringers would be added to the mix, finally. And I would like to give them all the same or similar kinds of options as everything else but also things that keep them wholly unique. I was also thinking for Quincy to have a branch as well. Being original Quincy, like how Uryū was in the big inning. They would get silver tube, Seele schnieder, and Letz Stil (without the power loss thing) as their basic skill set. And then Wandenreich Quincy where they’d get their Schrift, Vollstädig, the second form of that, etc.

Moving beyond that though, would be the addition of whole new races completely of our own design. As suggested by @Fluxarc, whose idea I’ve kinda hijacked here, so further input from you would be great. Anyway, his own ideas aside I was thinking of extending the freedom of everything else to this as well, leaving people the option to create their own new races just as they would a zanpakutou or a new character profile. To help with this process, there would be a basic template for everyone, where all they’d have to do is fill it out, and BAM new race completed and they’re good to go basically. I’d personally like to see something like that to make it easy for anyone to just create something that’s a little more unique to them, or better suited to their style, or just want to be creative and add something different to the mix.

Beyond that though would also be the ability to create something a new race that’s more complex than the basic template can handle. For that, I would work with whoever is creating it to find some way to fit that all into how the CBS works and help develop any rules said race would have so it all fits in everything perfectly but of course something like that could be a massive undertaking. Even still it’d be cool to see the option available to those who really want to go for it.

As of now everything here is all very rough, and of course feedback to help build this into something everyone (hopefully) can be satisfied with is necessary. So whatever ideas you may have, or any requests, desires, etc. please feel free to share them all here. With any luck, anything we manage to finish off here could be a part of the “MAV 2.2 Update”.
word count: 806

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

Post by XIII » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:44 am

Another post because idea juices are flowing. Forgot about them for a bit, but I think there’s a lot to work with for the Togabito from Hell.

Could go deep into the demon route since they’re from Hell and all. Was thinking for their Shikai/Bankai type of power would be Sin, where they can give shape their Sins and use that as weapons and draw power from those. Also since their bound in chains, their Bankai level power would be breaking those chains and giving in to their true evil nature and gain a pure demonic form. Or something like that...

Other miscellaneous abilities would be summoning the flames of hell (since they did have some level of flame manipulation abilities). Using the gates of hell for shields, using the dead for things.

They’d of course live in hell, and would probably take an Italian kinda theme where hell would be a lot like it is in Dante’s Inferno with the circles of hell. Stuff like that. Leaders would be known as Demon Kings or something to that effect. Call them the cousins of the Arrancar.
word count: 191

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:57 am

I think this falls under the Clan system. And this can be achieved when a clan is set up as most members will draw their powers from the clan head.
word count: 30
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:57 am
I think this falls under the Clan system. And this can be achieved when a clan is set up as most members will draw their powers from the clan head.
It would be bigger than clans in a lot of ways but perhaps Vizard could be but I don’t think that’s too wise just because clans need a certain number of people (which I’ll probably change) but it’d be weird to give these a whole clan and then only have like 2 or 3 people be in them. Also there are a few limitations on clans that would be problematic for these races otherwise.

Might be better to leave it open even if we don’t necessarily give them their own division areas.
word count: 137

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 pm

XIII wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:02 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
It would be bigger than clans in a lot of ways but perhaps Vizard could be but I don’t think that’s too wise just because clans need a certain number of people (which I’ll probably change) but it’d be weird to give these a whole clan and then only have like 2 or 3 people be in them. Also there are a few limitations on clans that would be problematic for these races otherwise.

Might be better to leave it open even if we don’t necessarily give them their own division areas.
I’m cool with the idea of Vizard and Quincy, but what I want to suggest is, instead of making it so a whole new characters can become just A Vizard, or a Demon(Which I would very much want to be.) I was thinking we could bring in an option of having the existing characters gain the right to alter their bloodlines which would thus either give birth to a Vizard or a Demon while still remaining in their preferred Division. That would also mean too that a Vizard Faction will be brought out too. Take example of Shiniji being a Vizard as well as the Captain.

As for the Quincy, since originally I was a member of the Quincy back on BAM, I think I can use the knowledge gained to set up the Neccessary threads should it be ready. That is, I, Tope and Aegis could handle it.

For the Demon Race, instead of Sin as their abilities, I was thinking we could give them skills. Let’s say for each Demon they have the right to have a Gemstone that ranges from

Rearguard
Vanguard
Support Class.

Each Gemstone of each class would have a specific ability allotted to a particular Demon of his choice(Which would depend on the Fighting style of the said player). That way, instead of a Zanpacktou, a Demon would only be limited to Skills and Gem.
word count: 381
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:36 pm

XIII wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:44 am
Another post because idea juices are flowing. Forgot about them for a bit, but I think there’s a lot to work with for the Togabito from Hell.

Could go deep into the demon route since they’re from Hell and all. Was thinking for their Shikai/Bankai type of power would be Sin, where they can give shape their Sins and use that as weapons and draw power from those. Also since their bound in chains, their Bankai level power would be breaking those chains and giving in to their true evil nature and gain a pure demonic form. Or something like that...

Other miscellaneous abilities would be summoning the flames of hell (since they did have some level of flame manipulation abilities). Using the gates of hell for shields, using the dead for things.

They’d of course live in hell, and would probably take an Italian kinda theme where hell would be a lot like it is in Dante’s Inferno with the circles of hell. Stuff like that. Leaders would be known as Demon Kings or something to that effect. Call them the cousins of the Arrancar.
That's deep, hahaha. Just push the sin as Bankai and have them have the chaos series as something that could rival Shikai or anything close enough or give them runes as a means of casting spells quite similar to Kidou or that Quincy thingy. No, it should be a default attribute with their hellfire summoning. That said, an opposition is needed; The angel race.
Mostly, they manipulate light and stuffs, and they have a skill. Their Shikai could be Engel[lit. Angel's Gift] and their Bankai could be Gott-Griess[Lit. Of God]. They can have their epithet or their own skill;Angel of war, Angel of wrath, similar to sins or demonic commandments. I could expand and improvise their Kidou-based techniques, hoho techniques and so on. I know it is somewhat like Quincies, they all might be related afterall.

How's the Stand coming up huh? *peeks*
word count: 351

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
I'm not sure if that's making a whole lot of sense right there. Because nanatsu no taizai uses the idea of clans doesn't mean they are not a race. In fact, they are all races and the clan thingy was just to make it sound pleasant to the ears. 'Demon Clan' 'Goddess Clan'. All are standalone races.
However, I understand your concern for them being division captains[Though I think this is majorly about yourself, anyway] but no. Clan system in NNT is different from the one in bleach. The clans in bleach are have defining traits yet they can do as much as all other shinigami do E.g, Sajin who's basically a dog can still use Kidou and utilize Shikai and Bankai. You can take a look at the quincy; the half breed and pure breed. That is essentially a hint on the possibilities of their own clan setup [though not really a clan] but have features making them unique yet they all can cast kidou, use shunpo, use Bankai and do as much as all other shinigami can.

My point is making these things under clans isn't i, anyway advisable.
word count: 238

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 pm
XIII wrote:
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:

I’m cool with the idea of Vizard and Quincy, but what I want to suggest is, instead of making it so a whole new characters can become just A Vizard, or a Demon(Which I would very much want to be.) I was thinking we could bring in an option of having the existing characters gain the right to alter their bloodlines which would thus either give birth to a Vizard or a Demon while still remaining in their preferred Division. That would also mean too that a Vizard Faction will be brought out too. Take example of Shiniji being a Vizard as well as the Captain.

As for the Quincy, since originally I was a member of the Quincy back on BAM, I think I can use the knowledge gained to set up the Neccessary threads should it be ready. That is, I, Tope and Aegis could handle it.

For the Demon Race, instead of Sin as their abilities, I was thinking we could give them skills. Let’s say for each Demon they have the right to have a Gemstone that ranges from

Rearguard
Vanguard
Support Class.

Each Gemstone of each class would have a specific ability allotted to a particular Demon of his choice(Which would depend on the Fighting style of the said player). That way, instead of a Zanpacktou, a Demon would only be limited to Skills and Gem.
Demons limited to skills and gems? LMAO.
What happened to equality and balance?
And what is rearguard, vanguard and support class? The demons won't be a clan. It just doesn't make sense that way. Give them their sins.
word count: 431

konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 pm

@phoenix, stop quoting posts just to increase your own number of post. You can easily do that in one full post. What you are doing is close to spamming.

@XIII, Your idea about races is very decent but i want to add that you should not forget to add; vastro lorde, sonido as one of the perks for vizard. The last time i checked.. Old kumori raizen had that perks in his stats.
word count: 73
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
XIII wrote:
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:

Rearguard
Vanguard
Support Class.

Alter blood line? I don't get.
If this is truly about expanding the race, there should always be a unique difference between one race or another. We could have hybrid races like in the case of vizard being part shinigami part hollow, in which case we could also have other hybrids come up from the mixture of other races like playing with colors to get on particular tone. However, pure races should maintain no form laboratory manipulations granting another race the ability to become one. They would all have their own evolutionary cycle which could either be through birth or through exposure to the supernatural before or after death as a pure soul.

At the end there could be
Pure race- Following standard evolution
hybrids- Laboratory manipulated to maintain traits of two different races.
half-breeds-offspring of two different races.

About being in a division, I believe being part of race doesn't necessarily limit you to a particular division, but in the case of pure or origin races, having their own establishment where they co-exist as a race is necessary, exemption can be made for the rest or for those who choose to go solo.

For the demon race, I like the idea of having sin as an ability. they could go as far as to manipulate peoples action towards the line of their individual unique sin, and might draw power from the presence of such sin like in the case of reishi for hollows and Quincy.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 642

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:02 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:

I’m cool with the idea of Vizard and Quincy, but what I want to suggest is, instead of making it so a whole new characters can become just A Vizard
For Vizard, at least, this was kinda the point. You would be able to just become a Vizard. They wouldn’t be their own group, just one of the possible extensions of the Shinigami race. The only tradeoff would be they wouldn’t get the true form Bankai, instead they’d get mask stuff.

or a Demon(Which I would very much want to be.) I was thinking we could bring in an option of having the existing characters gain the right to alter their bloodlines which would thus either give birth to a Vizard or a Demon while still remaining in their preferred Division. That would also mean too that a Vizard Faction will be brought out too. Take example of Shiniji being a Vizard as well as the Captain.
For the record they would be explicitly be demons, they’d be Togabito, which is the name of the Bleach race from Hell. But since they’re from Hell may as well push the whole demon aesthetic. Anyway actually, since this is entirely a race of their own not sure it’s possible to keep them hybrids like Vizard or Arrancar (technically speaking). It would probably take some work to make sure that’s balanced, but leaving them as part of the divisions, sure.

As was I, actually. In fact I actually started the whole Quincy thing before it became its own division. This was back during the BA days. As far as who’d run it, that’s not really up for anyone here to decide, so we’ll leave that bit out of the discussion for now.

Rearguard
Vanguard
Support Class.

Seems kinda limited in comparison to something like Shinigami and Arrancar. The point is to keep them on a level playing field here. I’m not opposed, and I’ll try to find something to do with the concept. However do you think you could find a different way to use these gems?
Just push the sin as Bankai and have them have the chaos series as something that could rival Shikai or anything close enough or give them runes as a means of casting spells quite similar to Kidou or that Quincy thingy.
Sin would be both Shikai and Bankai. Instead of zanpakutou their weapons would be Sin itself. Like
How Quincy weapons are Reishi. Taking a similar idea here for Togabito (this race already exists, and yes they are technically canon since Kubo made the movie they appeared in, and they did also appear in a chapter of the manga). Runes for their magic though is nice. Consider that done.
No, it should be a default attribute with their hellfire summoning.
If you want.
That said, an opposition is needed; The angel race.
If you want, but I feel the need to point out that Wandenreich Quincy are all Angel themed already. In fact Lille Barro’s forsf Vollstandig form is based on a Seraph, and Gerard in his volstandig form literally has angel wings. Also all Quincy in their Vollstandig have forms have a literal halo called a Heiligenschein (German for halo), and all Vollstandig names are all called “x of God”.
Furthermore the whole idea of the Quincy from the ground up is basics on Catholic Priest. Can’t really get more angelic than Quincy honestly.

Mostly, they manipulate light and stuffs, and they have a skill. Their Shikai could be Engel[lit. Angel's Gift] and their Bankai could be Gott-Griess[Lit. Of God]. They can have their epithet or their own skill;Angel of war, Angel of wrath, similar to sins or demonic commandments. I could expand and improvise their Kidou-based techniques, hoho techniques and so on. I know it is somewhat like Quincies, they all might be related afterall.
Well at least ya know how Quincy are already in that whole Angel field but if you really want to go harder in the Angel direction I’m not stopping ya. You’ll eventually be free to do that.
How's the Stand coming up huh? *peeks*
Eh well it’ll take some time. Stands would be completely busted here if they worked by stand rules, so I would have to create something that’s basically stands, but followed Bleach rules. In the end this would be one of those races that didn’t follow a template and would need a lot more work to make possible.
Your idea about races is very decent but i want to add that you should not forget to add; vastro lorde, sonido as one of the perks for vizard. The last time i checked.. Old kumori raizen had that perks in his stats.
@konami31
I will cover all bases. And I know what all to do here. Cero and Sonido are both actually menos abilities, sooooooo don’t worry.
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 am
If this is truly about expanding the race, there should always be a unique difference between one race or another.
My first post covers roughly how expansion would be handled. Shinigami would have the option for becoming hybrid by going Vizard, or remaining pure and gaining access to true form Bankai.

Arrancar would gain access to a Hokyoky-fused form (Like what Aizen has) which would go beyond Segunda Etapa. But for funsies, since Arrancar are hybrids as well we could go deeper into the Shinigami side of things and give them access to something like a Bankai and Kidou as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We could have hybrid races like in the case of vizard being part shinigami part hollow, in which case we could also have other hybrids come up from the mixture of other races like playing with colors to get on particular tone.
This could be very complicated depending on what all we decide to let hybrids have. If we decide to leave the door open to where people could just Ichigo all over the place and be all the races there would be a lot of balance problems. So the idea of more widespread hybridization needs some really careful consideration. For the most part my idea is that things shouldn’t really go beyond what Vizards (+Tōsen and his Resurreccion) have shown to be possible. If we keep it within that range things would be a bit easier to manage. But anything beyond that, god help us all.
However, pure races should maintain no form laboratory manipulations granting another race the ability to become one. They would all have their own evolutionary cycle which could either be through birth or through exposure to the supernatural before or after death as a pure soul.

As I see it, pure races should stay completely pure, but in exchange they gain additional levels of power that’s beyond what hybrid races have access too (true Bankai / Hogyoku form). Hybrids wouldn’t have access to those, but their balance against pure race would be from their many, many different options. In the end hybrids would have many different types of powers and abilities available to them that pure races wouldn’t have. So basically the balance would be completely exact however it would be a matter of raw potential vs. extreme versatility.

And just for the sake of simplicity, hybrids really shouldn’t be more than 2 races at once. As I said before if people could just ichigo it would get really complicated. So maybe we can try to keep it to just two, and the way hybrids work shouldn’t be too much different from how Vizards worked.
About being in a division, I believe being part of race doesn't necessarily limit you to a particular division, but in the case of pure or origin races, having their own establishment where they co-exist as a race is necessary, exemption can be made for the rest or for those who choose to go solo.
This exactly. Though I suppose some kinda... “Everybody else goes here” kinda section would be okay too.
For the demon race, I like the idea of having sin as an ability. they could go as far as to manipulate peoples action towards the line of their individual unique sin, and might draw power from the presence of such sin like in the case of reishi for hollows and Quincy.
The red part seems GMish, and the second part seems like it would be a bit difficult to pull off in the RP. It would probably be difficult to find people that have committed some really specific types of sins ya know? The concept is cool but I’m concerned about how it would actually work. And for the sake of the point, technically Arrancar and Hollow are sinners or even evil for that matter. At least not all of them, so there’s that.

But using Reishi like Quincy, and perhaps corrupting with their own wicked intent or whatever and using that for attacks and stuff, how does that sound?
word count: 1696

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 am

konami31 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 pm
@phoenix, stop quoting posts just to increase your own number of post. You can easily do that in one full post. What you are doing is close to spamming.
Not quite. If the responses were short I’d be inclined to agree but they’re full responses. Also it’s actually kinda difficult to quote multiple posts all at once. You have to do it manually since this forum doesn’t have a multi-quote feature (also haven’t found a way to add it in, for the record). If something like this becomes an issue point it out to me (assuming I don’t see it to begin with) and I’ll take things over from there.
word count: 127

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:16 am

konami31 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 pm
It is a shame you're concerned about post count. How do you expect me to multi-quote? I'm not interested in your 'top poster of this month'. Very much it wouldn't add a penny to my pocket and I'm pretty stressed already from irl events and works, having to type extra extra, please, do not add to that as I find this quite offensive. If all you're seeing is getting your 'top poster of the month', I'm quite disappointed. I mean no offense and I wouldn't want to offend or disrespect anyone else[like I did with Itachi which I found very regrettable] in this forum.

Added in 5 minutes 37 seconds:
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 am

Alter blood line? I don't get.
If this is truly about expanding the race, there should always be a unique difference between one race or another. We could have hybrid races like in the case of vizard being part shinigami part hollow, in which case we could also have other hybrids come up from the mixture of other races like playing with colors to get on particular tone. However, pure races should maintain no form laboratory manipulations granting another race the ability to become one. They would all have their own evolutionary cycle which could either be through birth or through exposure to the supernatural before or after death as a pure soul.

That looks gm-ish
I understand your POV but breh! Ain't gon' work out. Drawing power, huh? Like Sin of Wrath fighting off a wrathful fella, pretty hazardous, huh? Anyway, it isn't going to work as people would find not-so-pleasant reasons to not fall victim for that. Yay! Even as it is, it is almost stepping into metagaming. It is nice but just don't think it can work out pretty easily.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 494

konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:27 am

It is a shame you're concerned about post count. How do you expect me to multi-quote? I'm not interested in your 'top poster of this month'. Very much it wouldn't add a penny to my pocket and I'm pretty stressed already from irl events and works, having to type extra extra, please, do not add to that as I find this quite offensive. If all you're seeing is getting your 'top poster of the month', I'm quite disappointed. I mean no offense and I wouldn't want to offend or disrespect anyone else[like I did with Itachi which I found very regrettable] in this forum.
@PhoenixDayne you should be careful on how you address people that are older than you in age, and watch how you reply people with your rude remarks, this was why you got your post deleted by Akugaranwa last year. I won't insult you, i will let @XIII judge this matter. And you are not the only one that is busy in real life and stop bringing 'top poster of the month' into this discussion. Even in BA and BAM i have always been active with posts, you should just mind how you type words with your keyboard. You don't even know anything about me yet you claim i am just interested in getting top poster of the month. You are very rude and disrespectful!
word count: 239
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 am

PhoenixDayne

Dude, you should try to stop being rude in your words and statements. I’m sure Konami didn’t mean any harm in what he said but as someone being concerned. Kindly learn to stop attacking people or making fun of them at the slightest opportunity.
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm
And what is rearguard, vanguard and support class? The demons won't be a clan. It just doesn't make sense that way. Give them their sins.
I don’t see what is funny with what I said, perhaps are you by any chance mocking me???

I’ll answer your question. It is about originality a means not to copy from the seven deadly sins. I intend that we move on something different and to have our own unique taste. I’ll come up with the better way to use the Gems.

Vanguard Class basically deals with skills concerning Vangard. It’s Gem would be Red in color....it is all jumbled up in my mind but i’ll Make the draft and see how it goes.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 195
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:22 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 am
PhoenixDayne

Dude, you should try to stop being rude in your words and statements. I’m sure Konami didn’t mean any harm in what he said but as someone being concerned. Kindly learn to stop attacking people or making fun of them at the slightest opportunity.
What? Attacking people or making fun of them at the slightest opportunity? I'm mostly joking and I've got my PM crowded with helping out people with Zan. I'm trying to carry myself along with others and quite well, putting out things.
'Stop quoting just to increase your own number of posts' • 'What you're doing is close to spamming'.
Please and please, read through it before judging me on my acts. If you simply hold grudges on me, let me know and I'll stop doing anything or at least, quit tagging you.
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm
I don’t see what is funny with what I said, perhaps are you by any chance mocking me???
Now, now, you want to paint me black? I'm mostly joking with my remarks and now it has turned to mocking?
I’ll answer your question. It is about originality a means not to copy from the seven deadly sins. I intend that we move on something different and to have our own unique taste. I’ll come up with the better way to use the Gems.

Vanguard Class basically deals with skills concerning Vangard. It’s Gem would be Red in color....it is all jumbled up in my mind but i’ll Make the draft and see how it goes.
Sure do.

Added in 22 minutes 55 seconds:
konami31 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:27 am
@PhoenixDayne you should be careful on how you address people that are older than you in age, and watch how you reply people with your rude remarks, this was why you got your post deleted by Akugaranwa last year. I won't insult you, i will let @XIII judge this matter. And you are not the only one that is busy in real life and stop bringing 'top poster of the month' into this discussion. Even in BA and BAM i have always been active with posts, you should just mind how you type words with your keyboard. You don't even know anything about me yet you claim i am just interested in getting top poster of the month. You are very rude and disrespectful!
'You should stop quoting just to increase your number of post and close to spamming?'
You concluded that I wanted to increase my own posts without seeing the reason behind my quotes.
Please, let's end it here. If you had a problem, you could have sent it to my PM or XIII's.

And I'd want the role-players of MaV to be witnesses if I am in the wrongs here not just XIII.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 655

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 am

I want to make things clear before we continue. This, and anywhere else on the forum for that matter are not the place for bickering and so on. If you’re seeing things get to that kind of point do not respond at all, and simply make me aware of the situation. If things turn bad, anyone and everyone guilty of anything will be in trouble for it, not just whoever started issue to begin with (I don’t take sides, I just enforce rules). I can assure you all that getting yourselves caught up in the mess is not worth the potential for facing the consequence. Worst of all, we have a good thing here that’s going to be a lot of work to make happen. Having you argue, and then me having to step in to put out the flames only slows that down.

To be candid here, that kinda sucks. It’s a pain in the ass to be “Admin XIII” rather than “guy that wants to add cool shit to the forums XIII”. Sooooo, for the sake of everything and my sanity can we all do our respective bests to keep me in add cool shit to the forum mode please? Thank you.
word count: 208

Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:47 pm

OK. First off... TL;DR... LOL...

SERIOUSLY, it's amazing the ideas getting thrown around here. I'll drop in two cents. Pls don't scoff at my two cents... :p

I like the idea of Togabito wielding Sin. Its ridiculously cool. So cool I might campaign for multiple player characters, especially with the Italian motif. I also love the Chain-Breaking as final release. But how about we make it so high-level Togabito can summon those huge demons from the he'll verse movie? I also think Togabito should have no kido or kido like abilities. Instead they could have contracts, where they would bind themselves to certain hellbeasts, which would momentarily imbue them with unique, one-shot abilities. That sort of thing.

As for angels, I think Shinigami fulfill that role. Or Quincy.

I don't expect the cannon races will be difficult to implement, as most follow for the most part the rudimentary pattern,

Basic form - - - - initial release--- final release - - - - enhanced final release.

So... Two cents.

word count: 170
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Fluxarc wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:47 pm

OK. First off... TL;DR... LOL...

SERIOUSLY, it's amazing the ideas getting thrown around here. I'll drop in two cents. Pls don't scoff at my two cents... :p

First of freaking all... *scoffs*

I like the idea of Togabito wielding Sin. Its ridiculously cool. So cool I might campaign for multiple player characters, especially with the Italian motif. I also love the Chain-Breaking as final release.

(╹◡╹) yesssss welcome to hell!

But how about we make it so high-level Togabito can summon those huge demons from the he'll verse movie?

*inhales* ... BOY! Familiar summoning is frogging sexy. I’m all for it.

I also think Togabito should have no kido or kido like abilities. Instead they could have contracts, where they would bind themselves to certain hellbeasts, which would momentarily imbue them with unique, one-shot abilities. That sort of thing.

Hoh? Hoh? Oh. Mhmmm I see I see. Yes yes. This is actually an excellent idea... if I may expand on this? You familiar with the SMT/Persona series? If not a brief breakdown. This is kinda how those games work. You make contracts with demons which become your “persona” and you summon them (kinda not really) but they show up temporarily to use a small handful of abilities. example vid of a battle.

What if it worked the same way?

I don't expect the cannon races will be difficult to implement, as most follow for the most part the rudimentary pattern,

Basic form - - - - initial release--- final release - - - - enhanced final release.

And this is why the whole templates thing.

So... Two cents.

I still scoff at your silly two cents!
Last edited by XIII on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 286

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:51 pm

That example vid seems stand-ish, tbh.
word count: 7

Return to “Project HQ”