Hi

Please introduce yourself!
Potato
User Title: A Potato

Hi

Post by Potato » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello y'all!

Another ex-member of BA/BAM here, like most of you I suppose. I wanted to come back to the community for a long time but you know, life happens (and it's not like the end of Bleach manga was any encouragement). I don't think I'll be on often just yet, but I'll try.

See you around, I hope

~a fresh Potato
word count: 69
Itsu
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Re: Hi

Post by Itsu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Nice to have you back... Welcome...!!! 😀🙌
word count: 6
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
VINCENZO DIABLO<<>>ANYA BRIGGS
platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Welcome back. I hope you find the new forum interesting and alluring.
word count: 12

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |
Potato

Post by Potato » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:48 pm

I noticed the forum isn't as inactive as I feared, but I'm delighted to have already gotten replies. Hi there, both of you. I knew you both in the old forum, though I suppose we never talked directly.

Been snooping around and I realized the forum is nearing 2 years of age already. Wonder how much I've missed...
word count: 61
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Potato wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:48 pm
I noticed the forum isn't as inactive as I feared, but I'm delighted to have already gotten replies. Hi there, both of you. I knew you both in the old forum, though I suppose we never talked directly.

Been snooping around and I realized the forum is nearing 2 years of age already. Wonder how much I've missed...
Not too much though a lot has happened I'm sure you'll keep up :D Nice to have you back.
word count: 90
Shinoda
User Title: [11th Division] Acting Captain

RP Leader

Post by Shinoda » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 am

HellO PotatO

Did you see how I rhymed the words? Idk it sounds so funny to me.

Welcome to the forum, was your username Potato on BA as well?
word count: 29
Tetsuya Sajin | Raizo Shinoda | Akira Shinoda
Fmr. Tenth Division Captain| Privaron 306
konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:15 am

Potato? Doesn't ring a bell, but you're welcome. Please what was your username on old BA?
Last edited by konami31 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 18
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
Potato

Post by Potato » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Shinoda wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 am
HellO PotatO

Did you see how I rhymed the words? Idk it sounds so funny to me.

Welcome to the forum, was your username Potato on BA as well?
Lol, saying it out loud does make it funny.

Nope, my old name wasn't Potato. Or anything related. I believe I'm rather good at impersonating people in text and came up with this idea to create a fresh account and hide my identity for a while to see how long I last until I get recognized. I'm still on the fb group and all too, just not active (not using fb often). I used to be an avid poster though and got to some places on the forum.

I wasn't planning to go back into rp since I'm not really in a position to procrastinate, but I'm getting some ideas about a character I could adapt. I guess I'm hungry for reading and writing again since I barely had time for anything in the past couple of years.

Apologies as I'm not very well versed about the features on this forum yet. I wanted to quote Konami too but it didn't allow me. It keeps resetting to single quote when I push the button. But I'm on mobile, so maybe that's why...
word count: 231
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Potato wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Lol, saying it out loud does make it funny.

Nope, my old name wasn't Potato. Or anything related. I believe I'm rather good at impersonating people in text and came up with this idea to create a fresh account and hide my identity for a while to see how long I last until I get recognized. I'm still on the fb group and all too, just not active (not using fb often). I used to be an avid poster though and got to some places on the forum.

I wasn't planning to go back into rp since I'm not really in a position to procrastinate, but I'm getting some ideas about a character I could adapt. I guess I'm hungry for reading and writing again since I barely had time for anything in the past couple of years.

Apologies as I'm not very well versed about the features on this forum yet. I wanted to quote Konami too but it didn't allow me. It keeps resetting to single quote when I push the button. But I'm on mobile, so maybe that's why...

Hmm... avid poster, got some places, decision to hide identity (and apparently rather thoroughly)... As of now only one name comes to mind but my memory conflicts with that. Suppose that would depend on how far up the chain you managed to get though.

This’ll be an interesting challenge. My deductive skills are pretty solid, but my challenge in this case hazy memory in some areas. I’d probably have to remember who all would fit your profile first before I could narrow it down, but I do have one suspicion.
word count: 293

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

WOLF

Post by WOLF » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Welcome Potato,

Two names popped in my head actually lol
word count: 10
Potato

Post by Potato » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 am

Heh, those are some pretty narrow guesses. I'd be amused if either of you were right (and a little sad since I wouldn't be able to keep up the facade).

I might have mentioned my ability on the forums before, but the only person I'd talked about this plan of mine never even migrated to BAM, neither did I brought it up again when I was creating my account. I suppose you wouldn't have a direct memory of it anyways. Maybe my style will show once I start posting in areas other than a welcome thread, who knows.

Good to see you both going at the forum by the way. And a nice coincidence I happened to show up not much later than WOLF's return too.
word count: 131

Return to “Welcome”