The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Here is where all threads dedication to discussing Lost Grounds matters, as well as threads dedication to improving or expanding the Lost Grounds
XIII
Founder
Kan: 1,357.35 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

The Lost Trials Project HQ

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 am
Aii will do that...... however, I have to ask are all these Demons vetted? Cause if they are then moving them won’t be an issue. If u give the go ahead i’d Do them now.....although it would be easier if I had permissions to do transfer but copying and pasting them should do the trick....though it will take some time

Edit......

Those cities are locked.....
I’ll handle that from the list that gets made and prioritize those demons. However this is mainly about having enemies available within the lost grounds, much less so about using their powers which could be evaluated separately.

That said the threads will remain locked until launch. I will make the necessary edits when the time comes. I just need a list of what should go where while I focus on the items, rules, and runes
word count: 154

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:01 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 am
Aii will do that...... however, I have to ask are all these Demons vetted? Cause if they are then moving them won’t be an issue. If u give the go ahead i’d Do them now.....although it would be easier if I had permissions to do transfer but copying and pasting them should do the trick....though it will take some time

Edit......

Those cities are locked.....
I’ll handle that from the list that gets made and prioritize those demons. However this is mainly about having enemies available within the lost grounds, much less so about using their powers which could be evaluated separately.

That said the threads will remain locked until launch. I will make the necessary edits when the time comes. I just need a list of what should go where while I focus on the items, rules, and runes

Alright....I will make the edit and repost again.....then start making weapons. Btw, could u help me with builder for weapons like we did with the Demons?
word count: 191
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:10 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:01 am
XIII wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 am

Alright....I will make the edit and repost again.....then start making weapons. Btw, could u help me with builder for weapons like we did with the Demons?
Ah weapons should be simple.

Name of Weapon:
Weapon Level: (1★, 2★, or 3★)
Weapon description: Describe what runes the weapons have and what they do for that weapon.

1★ weapons will only have one runs, and thus should basically able to do one thing. 2★ has 2 and so on. If you make weapons concentrate mainly on 1 ★ weapons and make a small handful of 2 ★ (though I’ll probably need help with 2★ weapons, so put those off until I have the runic system laid out). Roughly for ever 5 1★ weapons you make, there should be a 2★, at least in general.

Example: (From one of the demon abilities, the stuff in red would be removed for purely weapon descriptions)
Allows the user to summon and wield the Legendary Great-Axe Bravura. This runic axe is engraved with the Ancient Demonic word for “Cleave” which grants this axe an increased weight to it’s swings, making it easier to Cleave the limbs from opponents compared to other weapons.
word count: 294

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Re: The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:13 am

For Wailing Capital The Demons for it are

• Nazra
• Amaurot
• Garo
•Fury
•Garrett Mhach
•Arslong
•Abyss Watchers
•Vidolfnir
•Twintania
•Nidhogg
•Tiamat
•Vishap
•Fracturedskull
•Beruza
•Discount.

For the Inverted City

•Toxic Love
•Oze
•Hex
•Lesser Infestation
•True Infestation
•Giel
•Xiam
•Ridges Kurtez
•The Haze of Death
•Oakht The Unforsaken
•Spectre of a Demon god
•Diablo
•Atusah
•Trace Of Everlasting Darkness
•Touch Of Everlasting Darkness
word count: 63
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:18 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:10 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:01 am

Ah weapons should be simple.

Name of Weapon:
Weapon Level: (1★, 2★, or 3★)
Weapon description: Describe what runes the weapons have and what they do for that weapon.

1★ weapons will only have one runs, and thus should basically able to do one thing. 2★ has 2 and so on. If you make weapons concentrate mainly on 1 ★ weapons and make a small handful of 2 ★ (though I’ll probably need help with 2★ weapons, so put those off until I have the runic system laid out). Roughly for ever 5 1★ weapons you make, there should be a 2★, at least in general.

Example: (From one of the demon abilities, the stuff in red would be removed for purely weapon descriptions)
Allows the user to summon and wield the Legendary Great-Axe Bravura. This runic axe is engraved with the Ancient Demonic word for “Cleave” which grants this axe an increased weight to it’s swings, making it easier to Cleave the limbs from opponents compared to other weapons.

Okay.....I will start working on them later tonight....
word count: 227
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 pm

As I work on things more and more, I’m starting to realize just how massive the lost grounds are. It’s very likely that it’ll require it’s own forum section in order to properly house and organize all the threads it will need.
word count: 46

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:21 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 pm
As I work on things more and more, I’m starting to realize just how massive the lost grounds are. It’s very likely that it’ll require it’s own forum section in order to properly house and organize all the threads it will need.
Okay it makes sense.........that would be preferable.
word count: 63
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Okay, so the lost grounds are their own thing now and I do have the runic thread up... In doing so I realized it doesn't need to be this whole complex system so what's there now is fairly short. Though, in the future I will be adding new stuff to it because I have some sexy ideas for how the system can and will evolve. Aside from that I was in the process of explaining the old demon language...down to like grammar and stuff, but then realized there's a better place for that, so I scrapped it for now.
All that's really left is to set up the rules and then add a bit more information to the expedition guidebook (like classes and such), approve the demons and add the approved ones to the appropriate areas... then set up the shop and finish creating a solid list of items.
word count: 154

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 am

Name of Weapon: Valdorian
Weapon Level: 1★
Weapon description: Possessing a single rune, it has an orb placed at the middle, blue in color. At this level it can simply be used to shoot minor electric bolts(Think of it as an upgraded Taser.)

Look at what I did
word count: 49
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:21 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 am

Weapon description: Possessing a single rune, it has an orb placed at the middle, blue in color. At this level it can simply be used to shoot minor electric bolts(Think of it as an upgraded Taser.)

Look at what I did

It’s decent but there’s a couple thing. I think the images would probably cause load issues based on the # weapons that will probably be made. Unless we have them stored in their own thread and it’s one image per posts. Otherwise I have server stress concerns because images, especially those not from this server do require server power to load. Too many would cause stress and I want to avoid that.

Secondly as a Runic weapon you should describe what word it has, and what that rune does specifically. Refer back to the example I posted before. Should be a lot closer to that.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 166

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:24 pm

XIII wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:21 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 am

Look at what I did

It’s decent but there’s a couple thing. I think the images would probably cause load issues based on the # weapons that will probably be made. Unless we have them stored in their own thread and it’s one image per posts. Otherwise I have server stress concerns because images, especially those not from this server do require server power to load. Too many would cause stress and I want to avoid that.

Secondly as a Runic weapon you should describe what word it has, and what that rune does specifically. Refer back to the example I posted before. Should be a lot closer to that.

Okay noted...I think I added the image to better lay a vivid description as to how the rune looks like. The rest I will make an edit and correct it. If you still want me to remove the image I would.
word count: 217
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:28 pm

Yes please remove the image. Although I’m wondering if adding it as a link would be a workable solution. I’ll see if I can create a bit of a BBcode that makes like an image pop up when you put a mouse over the item name/description.
word count: 49

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm

XIII wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:28 pm
Yes please remove the image. Although I’m wondering if adding it as a link would be a workable solution. I’ll see if I can create a bit of a BBcode that makes like an image pop up when you put a mouse over the item name/description.
Okay, hope it won’t be much to make?....also about the map for the Lost grounds shouldn’t there be one for it? To show specific locations and points plus notable landmarks, check points and camp points
word count: 96
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm
Okay, hope it won’t be much to make?....also about the map for the Lost grounds shouldn’t there be one for it? To show specific locations and points plus notable landmarks, check points and camp points
Nah it shouldn’t be too hard. The only problem is I’m not sure if BBcode works with CSS or how well it works. But I’m looking into it.

Yeah gonna make a map... eh... maps. It won’t be very pretty or anything because I’m not an artist. Best I could do is make a white page with some symbols and labels for stuff. But maybe @Fluxarc would like some business?
word count: 122

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Weapon description: Possessing a single rune, it has an orb placed at the middle, blue in color. This runic sword is engraved with the Ancient Demonic word for “Cut” which grants this sword an electric current coated to its sharp end, Thus granting it an increased cutting capability, making it easier to Cut the limbs from opponents as well as other things.

XIII wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:21 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm
Nah it shouldn’t be too hard. The only problem is I’m not sure if BBcode works with CSS or how well it works. But I’m looking into it.

Yeah gonna make a map... eh... maps. It won’t be very pretty or anything because I’m not an artist. Best I could do is make a white page with some symbols and labels for stuff. But maybe @Fluxarc would like some business?
That’s cool then if Fluxarc can handle it....
Last edited by XIII on Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 209
Reason: posts merged
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm

The weapon is fine. I’m wondering if “cut” is the best word to use there given the whole electricity thing, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That said, we’re gonna need a ton more of those.

I’ll probably drop between 30-50 new items myself between now and Friday.
word count: 47

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 pm

XIII wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm
The weapon is fine. I’m wondering if “cut” is the best word to use there given the whole electricity thing, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That said, we’re gonna need a ton more of those.

I’ll probably drop between 30-50 new items myself between now and Friday.

Yeah I will try making about 10-15 tomorrow.....there was a blackout and also had somethings i needed to sort out.....well it’s been sorted out now i’d Get to it.
word count: 90
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Name of Weapon: Blood Dagger
Weapon description: This runic dagger is engraved with the Ancient Demonic word for “Blood” It glows thick red when held by the user, it further enhances the strength and Blood lust of the user making it so that upon contact the target’s Blood is drawn.
word count: 54
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Weapon description: This runic dagger is engraved with the Ancient Demonic word for “Blood” It glows thick red when held by the user, it further enhances the strength and Blood lust of the user making it so that upon contact the target’s Blood is drawn.
How about....

Weapon Level: 2★
Weapon description: This runic dagger is engraved with the Ancient Demonic words for “Draw Blood” It glows thick red when held by the user, the weapon radiates with an insatiable bloodlust. Upon contact the copious amounts of blood is drawn.
Last edited by XIII on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 114

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:11 pm

XIII wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:54 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:43 pm
How about....

Weapon Level: 2★
Weapon description: This runic dagger is engraved with the Ancient Demonic words for “Draw Blood” It glows thick red when held by the user, the weapon radiates with an insatiable bloodlust. Upon contact the copious amounts of blood is drawn.

Wow.....this is sharp.....better thanks.
word count: 129
For I am Supreme

Return to “Lost Grounds Discussion & Development”