Kan: 589.15 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

A.S.H Database

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:45 am

Database

Here, Individual character chosen to participate in this event, will have their stats on display. Characters class, gadgets, winnings and progress will also be noted here as they attempt to conquer the event.

Posting format will be in the following form

Code: Select all

(image if any) [mimg][/mimg] 
Name:   
Title if any:
Threat Level:
Acquired gadgets:
Gadgets Threat level:
Stats: [spoiler][/spoiler]
I suggest members follow the above format when placing their profile.
P.S: Do not fill section your not sure of, instead sort the help of a mod or anyone who already has his/her profile up.
word count: 101

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Aegis Raiu
Kan: 224.15 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: A.S.H Database

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:54 am

Name: Killy Lohr
Title if any: 3rd Seat
Threat Level: C
Acquired gadgets: None yet
Gadgets Threat level: None yet
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
3rd Seat45
Zanpakutou
Sakenomi no Arashi

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [E+]

I'm underdeveloped, but no longer puny.I still might struggle to move something less about half my body weight though. An attack using strength alone could knock down someone who of similar size and strength, but would still only be minor in terms of damage. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like the weight of a bowling ball

Durability [S]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [A]

I exist near the pinnacle of peak condition. It would take a lot of high intensity activity before I could even remotely feel tired. A monumental effort would be required to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Cannot control reiatsu at all, unless a device does it.
  • Cannot channel reiatsu.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Cannot cast kidou or cero.

Zanjutsu [E+]

When I execute sword techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how wield a blade with some accuracy, power and balance. While no seasoned fighter, I also know at some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of not only buttering toast, but maybe lasting for a minute in a kendo spar.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [D+]

2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

word count: 587

Phantom-T
Kan: 589.15 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am

Name: Eckhard Staudinger Thorn
Title if any: Elite Stern
Threat Level: D
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Wandenreich
RankSoul Level
Elite Sternritter45
Zanpakutou
The Curse
Powers & Abilities
Reiatsu [ S ]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Blut Arterie [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. The concept of blut is totally non existent to me as I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Blut Vene [ B ]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S+]

I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
Reishi Channeling is accurate, with excellent control and long blasts range
  • Channeling arrows now ranges 1-100 at a time
  • Sankt bogen unlocked for users
  • Arrow strength is fully controlled
  • Arrows can create 5-15 meter wide craters
  • Arrow form can be modified
  • Spell casting is done at standard ginto cost
  • Blut use is simultaneous
Weapon technique [A+]

With greater understanding of the underlying theory comes the beginning of surpassing simple knowledge. After attaining this level of skill, I have begun developing variants of advanced techniques and have a good chance of effectively doing so in even the midst of combat. To pull a weapon against me becomes offensive if not comical as it will yield no result against my vast proficiency. At this point any item becomes a weapon in my hands. My focus becomes my greatest weapon as I can spot vaguely sonic movement almost as good as I can spot a boy crossing the road, even if that boy was a bit beyond half a city range. My brain is hardwired for advanced precision and accuracy, and could attack multiple targets at once.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming that I can even land a hit.

Hirenkyaku [D]

As this point my skill is developing as fast as I can move now. At this stage I can perform quick movement techniques and can maintain my pace for a short period of time. Somehow it seems I'm only gliding on a surfboard to bridge what would normally be a large distances between point A and point B in a straight line manner. At this stage, me and my peers commonly use our knowledge of Hirenkyaku while engaging in combat to close the space between combatants, or make quick retreats when needed. However, should we maintain these high speeds for too long we tend to become winded.

Epithet Mastery [D+]

word count: 789

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Itsu
Kan: 108.75 
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:22 am

Name: Anya Briggs
Title if any: Espada
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Primera Legion
RankSoul Level
Espada45
Zanpakutou
Scorpion Queen

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A+]

I have now reached a level where my reiatsu can be understood as truly enormous amount of spiritual or even oceanic. I've become so spiritually impressive that surpassing the realms of Captain is something very few could questions. As of now using even mid-level techniques has become inconsequential, and high level techniques can almost be used in excess at this point. Furthermore my power can be felt over vast distances, even when slightly restrained. With enough control I could pose a significant threat using my reiatsu alone, without control my presence alone would be enough to cause moderate harm.

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [D]

I've reached average durability of the souls inhabiting the Rukon districts. Still quite as capable of taking damage as an Academy graduate, but capable of taking a few blows of moderate strength before falling.

Endurance [B+]

As an example of peak conditioning, it would take a notable level of high intensity activity before I would break a sweat. Even still, it would take a rather dedicated effort to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [B+]

I can completely hide up to B+ reiatsu; mostly control A; partially control A+; cannot control S or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce blasts with short range and fair control.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 69 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 33 to 50 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 32 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both between Novice Cero and Normal Cero in power
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect. Requires some concentration to fire.
      • Cero strength is fully controlled
      • Cero techniques cannot reach full potential, but require less concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [E+]

When I execute sword techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how wield a blade with some accuracy, power and balance. While no seasoned fighter, I also know at some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of not only buttering toast, but maybe lasting for a minute in a kendo spar.

Hakuda [E+]

When I execute hand-to-hand techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how to throw a punch or kick with some accuracy, power and balance, and without hurting myself when it lands. While no seasoned fighter, I would know at least some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of lasting for a minute or two in a bar fight.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [D+]

word count: 685
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
ANYA BRIGGS

PhoenixDayne
Kan: 146.45 

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:58 am

Name: Zyodor • E • Ryuga
Title if any: Guardian
Stats:

Level: 45

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [C]

Having reached the average durability of a spiritually aware being, I can now be considered a being who's body has been trained or enhanced to handle blows of moderate strength or intensity and keep fighting. However, I can still be overwhelmed by sheer quantity of these attacks or the outright quality of a stronger one.

Endurance [S]

I've become near mechanical in composition.No matter how rigorous the activities are, or how much of a beating I take I seem to carry on with no problem. Being able to tire me out would take a mountainous effort.

Reiatsu Control [E]

• Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.

Zanjutsu [E+]

Hakuda [E+]

When I execute hand-to-hand techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how to throw a punch or kick with some accuracy, power and balance, and without hurting myself when it lands. While no seasoned fighter, I would know at least some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of lasting for a minute or two in a bar fight.

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [C+]

(Shikai/Resureccion): 4th ability unlocked, 3rd ability mastered.

word count: 540

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.

Nilgathor
Kan: 83.65 

Post by Nilgathor » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:01 am

Name: Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
Title if any: 4th Seat
Threat level: D
Gadgets Threat Level: None yet
Stats:
Thirteenth Division, 4th Seat, 45

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [B]

I have now reached the start of the upper echelon in terms of spiritual power. Like my peers, performing high-level techniques in moderation before energy runs dry is the new standard. At this point low level techniques feels almost inconsequential, while mid-level techniques can be used almost excess before tiring.

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Zanjutsu [A+]

With greater understanding of the underlying theory comes the beginning of surpassing simple knowledge. After attaining this level of skill, I have begun developingvariants of advanced techniques and have a good chance of effectively doing so in even the midst of combat.

Hakuda [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. My knowledge of anatomy allows meto selectively disable parts of my opponent's body. If I leave an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have several advanced techniques.

Hohou [B+]

Again, I grow even faster, and am now able to reach super sonic speeds with no effort at all. However I can only maintain such a speed for a short period of time. Nonetheless, my application of high-speed maneuvers continues to develop.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

word count: 488
Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
-for when they cry peace and safety, sudden destruction will come

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:21 am

Name: Aoshi N'a'shezbaernon Elvira
Title if any: First Circle; Demon King
Threat level: D
Gadgets Threat Level: None yet

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [S]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Demonic Authority[B]

I can completely hide up to B reiatsu; mostly control B+; partially control A; cannot control A+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate and lossless.
  • Demon's-Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am fully able to command up to Greater Hellfire.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Major Demons.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am fully able to cast up to Greater Devil Arts.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Major Demons.

Weapon Mastery [E]

At this level, my use of combat device are nothing but a joke, and could end up turning me into a jester rather than the brave warrior which I intend to be. I show total lack of weapon knowledge and have no idea what to do with them. At this point any attack carried out would be purely based on instinct or guesses. My attacks are imprecise, and could leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. When only using this art without focus, it would most likely blow up in my face, while solid impact would end up knocking a the weapon out of my hand.

Hakuda [E+]

Hohou [B]

As I enter expert territory, my mastory of the technique allows me to be considerably fast, even vaguely reaching super sonic speeds. I can maintain high speed movements for long periods of time. While not as fast as a master, I can keep up quite effectively to an extent. Additionally at this point, my application of the technique is highly advanced.

Immorality [C]

At this point my voice has become as loud as the average demon. When I speak and manifest my curse, it is hard to ignore its status as a weapon.
  • Demon's Blood:At this level I have gained mastery over my second ability, and can now partially use a third.
  • Devil Gene:At this level I can now make use of a full use of my "Flow Arts", and have also gained the ability to partially use it even without activating my Devil Trigger.

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 777
For I am Supreme

SlimJellal
Kan: 0.00 
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

RP Leader

Post by SlimJellal » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 am

Name: Tsukane Reiji
Title: Head Fraccion
Acquired Gadgets: None yet
Gadgets Threat Level: None

[geni]Primera Legion,Head-Fraccion,45,Hielo pequeño[/geni]

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [A+]

For where I am now, my power measuring my power in extremes is starting to become paltry. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over vast distances, with lasting, critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling small mountains. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While,throwing something as heavy as a blue whale could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can cause massive fissures in the ground to rip open.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [C]

Reiatsu Control [A]

I can completely hide up to A reiatsu; mostly control A+; partially control S; cannot control S+,unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with short range, and use a bit less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength has good control.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 81 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast up to Kidou 45 to 63 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 44 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once
      • Arrancar:
        • A Novice Cero (Adjuchas-power)
        • A Normal Cero
        • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
        • A fully-loaded Cero
        • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
        • Cero uses a bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
        • Cero techniques are near full potential and require little concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E+]

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [C]

3rd ability unlocked, 2nd mastered.
word count: 727
IN THE END ONLY ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND

VonJay

Post by VonJay » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:51 am

Name: Dio Haine Marcelo
Title if any: None
Stats:

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [A]

I can completely hide up to A reiatsu; mostly control A+; partially control S; cannot control S+,unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with short range, and use a bit less reiatsu in making them.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Arrancar:
        • A Normal Cero
        • A fully-loaded Cero
        • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
        • Cero techniques are near full potential and require little concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [E+]

Hakuda [E+]

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

word count: 653

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:33 pm

Name: Katashi Katsurou
Title: 11th Numero
Threat Level: E
Acquired Gadgets: -----
Gadget's Threat Level: -----

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

Strength [A]

For where I am now, my power can only be measured in extremes. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over great distances, with lasting, potentially critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling large buildings. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While, throwing something as heavy as a building could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can destroy large buildings.

Durability [D+]

I've reached upper echelon of academy graduates. I have honed my durability to the point that I am able survive the attacks of lesser hollows.

Endurance [B]

Reiatsu Control [A]

• Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Arrancar:
        • A Normal Cero
        • A fully-loaded Cero

Zanjutsu [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it competently in most instances. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill. This leaves the application of my techniques to be unimaginative and cautious. I probably will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. At this level though, I'm not the most likely to engage in sword combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

word count: 698

Blazenoda

Post by Blazenoda » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 pm

Name: King .Z. Umikaze
Title if any: Nil
Stats:

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [S]

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Demonic Authority[C+]

I can completely hide up to C+ reiatsu; partially control B; cannot control B+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate and lossless.
  • Demon's-Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am able to cast some I am able to command Greater Hellfire at hall strength.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Greater Demons.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am able to cast some I am able to command Greater Devil Artsat half strength.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Greater Demons.

Weapon Mastery [E+]

At this level, my use of combat devices shows clear evidence of someone who knows how to handle weaponry, some basic accuracy, power and balance. Furthermore I can do so without hurting myself when it lands. While no seasoned fighter, I would know at least some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of lasting for a minute or two in a dojo spar.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Immorality [C]

At this point my voice has become as loud as the average demon. When I speak and manifest my curse, it is hard to ignore its status as a weapon.
  • Demon's Blood:At this level I have gained mastery over my second ability, and can now partially use a third.
  • Devil Gene:At this level I can now make use of a full use of my "Flow Arts", and have also gained the ability to partially use it even without activating my Devil Trigger.

word count: 792

Danty

Post by Danty » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Name: Yagami Raito
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Primera Legion
RankSoul Level
Adjuchas45
Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A+]

I have now reached a level where my reiatsu can be understood as truly enormous amount of spiritual or even oceanic. I've become so spiritually impressive that surpassing the realms of Captain is something very few could questions. As of now using even mid-level techniques has become inconsequential, and high level techniques can almost be used in excess at this point. Furthermore my power can be felt over vast distances, even when slightly restrained. With enough control I could pose a significant threat using my reiatsu alone, without control my presence alone would be enough to cause moderate harm.

Strength [A+]

For where I am now, my power measuring my power in extremes is starting to become paltry. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over vast distances, with lasting, critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling small mountains. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While,throwing something as heavy as a blue whale could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can cause massive fissures in the ground to rip open.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [C]

Reiatsu Control [D+]

Can fully control up to D+ reiatsu; completely hide up to D; partially control C; cannot control C+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate, but lossy.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 29 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 7 -15 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 6 at full power without incantation
    • Arrancar
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both weaker than a Gilian-class' Cero.

Zanjutsu [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of sword techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hakuda [D+]

While still unlikely to engage in hand-to-hand combat,I have learned all the basics and can confidently apply them, with occasional variation. I have trained enough to be able to think on their feet to an extent. Outside of what I have learned and practiced, however, I should still be cautious or risk getting caught in a bad situation.

Hohou [B+]

Again, I grow even faster, and am now able to reach super sonic speeds with no effort at all. However I can only maintain such a speed for a short period of time. Nonetheless, my application of high-speed maneuvers continues to develop.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

word count: 611

Zxanders20
Kan: 73.50 
User Title: Zxanders20

Post by Zxanders20 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:37 am

Name: :Riˈzilyənt Fleur de dragon
Stats:
Powers & Abilities
Reiatsu [ S ]

Blut Arterie [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. The concept of blut is totally non existent to me as I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Blut Vene [ D ]

I've reached upper echelon of academy graduates. I have honed my durability to the point that I am able survive the attacks of lesser hollows.

Endurance [C]

Reiatsu Control [A+]

I can completely hide up to A+ reiatsu; mostly control S; partially control S+.
Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full strength blasts with medium range, using less reiatsu in making them.
Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
Reishi Channeling is accurate, with great control and moderate blasts range
  • Quincy:
    Channeling arrows now ranges from 1-100 at a time
    Arrow strength is fully controlled
    Arrows can create 5 meter wide craters
    Spell casting is done at standard ginto cost
    Blut switching is instantaneous
Weapon technique [A+]

With greater understanding of the underlying theory comes the beginning of surpassing simple knowledge. After attaining this level of skill, I have begun developing variants of advanced techniques and have a good chance of effectively doing so in even the midst of combat. To pull a weapon against me becomes offensive if not comical as it will yield no result against my vast proficiency. At this point any item becomes a weapon in my hands. My focus becomes my greatest weapon as I can spot vaguely sonic movement almost as good as I can spot a boy crossing the road, even if that boy was a bit beyond half a city range. My brain is hardwired for advanced precision and accuracy, and could attack multiple targets at once.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming that I can even land a hit.

Hirenkyaku [ S ]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of being at 5 places at once. These speed clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Epithet Mastery [E]

I am an ungifted Soul..
word count: 740

Samuel_Carter_Awakening
Kan: 90.70 

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:20 am

Name: Amatoyoshi Hirāzakurā .
Title if any: 7th seated officer
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
7th45
Zanpakutou
Hikari no Yami

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

Strength [C]

Durability [S]

Endurance [S]

I've become near mechanical in composition.No matter how rigorous the activities are, or how much of a beating I take I seem to carry on with no problem. Being able to tire me out would take a mountainous effort.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Zanjutsu [E+]

Hakuda [E+]

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

word count: 557
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito

XIII
Founder
Kan: 1,357.35 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 am

Name: Emi Akino (Gas Weakened State)
Title if any: Slayer or Wretched Lions
Threat Level: A
Acquired gadgets: None
Gadgets Threat level: None
Stats:

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [B]

I have now reached the start of the upper echelon in terms of spiritual power. Like my peers, performing high-level techniques in moderation before energy runs dry is the new standard. At this point low level techniques feels almost inconsequential, while mid-level techniques can be used almost excess before tiring.

Strength [C]

Durability [C]

Having reached the average durability of a spiritually aware being, I can now be considered a being who's body has been trained or enhanced to handle blows of moderate strength or intensity and keep fighting. However, I can still be overwhelmed by sheer quantity of these attacks or the outright quality of a stronger one.

Endurance [C]

Reiatsu Control [D+]

Can fully control up to D+ reiatsu; completely hide up to D; partially control C; cannot control C+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate, but lossy.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 29 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 7 -15 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 6 at full power without incantation
    • Arrancar
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both weaker than a Gilian-class' Cero.

Zanjutsu [A]

Expert no more, I am now recognizes as a master of the art. Masters are the best-trained in Zanjutsu. In fact, masters are so well versed in sword combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of the blade allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both.

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [B]

As I enter expert territory, my mastory of the technique allows me to be considerably fast, even vaguely reaching super sonic speeds. I can maintain high speed movements for long periods of time. While not as fast as a master, I can keep up quite effectively to an extent. Additionally at this point, my application of the technique is highly advanced.

Zanpakutou Mastery [S]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 6th ability unlocked, 5th ability mastered.

word count: 698

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

platinum6ix
Kan: 113.75 
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:44 am

Name: Armani La Vert
Title: Espada
Acquired gadgets: N/A
Gadgets Threat level: N/A
Stats:
[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
Espada45
Zanpakutou
Nemesis

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A+]

Strength [E+]

I'm underdeveloped, but no longer puny.I still might struggle to move something less about half my body weight though. An attack using strength alone could knock down someone who of similar size and strength, but would still only be minor in terms of damage. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like the weight of a bowling ball

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [C+]

A bit above your average cut in terms of endurance. I could try to last the night but I'd likely tire out in the final hours. A moderate level of high intensity actions would feel draining unless I could have a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [A+]

I can completely hide up to A+ reiatsu; mostly control S; partially control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with medium range, using less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 91 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 55 to 81 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 54 at full power without incantation
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Normal Cero
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Bala Barrage -- at reduced effect
      • Cero uses less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques reach full potential and stability.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [D+]

word count: 726
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.

Fluxarc
Kan: 172.70 

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:27 am

Name: Kara Masters
Title: Shinigami
Acquired gadgets: N/A
Gadgets Threat level: N/A

Stats:

[Battle Summary]
Division
Second Division
RankSoul Level
Captain45
Zanpakutou
Please Enter Your Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

Strength [B+]

At this pace, my strength will quickly grow out of control. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by many body lengths, with lasting damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of pulverizing even metal, and small buildings would tremble in the wake of my unrestrained might. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a semi-truck could be effective in combat.

Durability [B+]

As I grow, my ability to resist all manner of things grows evermore consolidated. Higher level attacks up to a point are starting to reach the point of reduced impact. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [B]

Reiatsu Control [E]

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. My knowledge of anatomy allows meto selectively disable parts of my opponent's body. If I leave an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have several advanced techniques.

Hohou [B+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [C]

3rd ability unlocked, 2nd mastered.
word count: 575
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS

Return to “Ruptured Dimension”