Equipment Review Thread

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 919.35 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Equipment Review Thread

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:20 am

Here, all equipments are to be submitted and properly graded by Either an Elite Stern, GrandMaster or Emperor.
word count: 18
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Re: Equipment Review Thread

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:04 am

Amira

An Equipment Enishi embeds in his Arrows to which if fired at a building, it can also be placed at 5 different locations(points) an invisible inverted triangle forms making it so that those outside the building or location cannot sense the reishi the user inside the location or building. Only those inside the building or location can sense reishi fluctuations.

•Surveillance Arrow
An Equipment attaches to Enishi’s reishi arrow with the function of providing surveillance. If shot at different angles and locations, no matter how far it displays on Enishi’s pad showing him the surroundings and environments of different locations, the life forms located at different area far from his present location.
•Taser Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that causes his reishi to stun his targets causing body numbing effects and paralysis....its power output is equivalent to Bakudo 11.
•Explosive Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that causes his reishi by which upon impact causes a huge explosion....Power Level equivalent to Kido 33

•FlashBang Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that releases a big bright white light upon impact....it serves as a distraction and a way to blind his target as well as stun them.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 209
For I am Supreme
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 648.90 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:04 am
Amira

An Equipment Enishi embeds in his Arrows to which if fired at a building, it can also be placed at 5 different locations(points) an invisible inverted triangle forms making it so that those outside the building or location cannot sense the reishi the user inside the location or building. Only those inside the building or location can sense reishi fluctuations.

•Surveillance Arrow
An Equipment attaches to Enishi’s reishi arrow with the function of providing surveillance. If shot at different angles and locations, no matter how far it displays on Enishi’s pad showing him the surroundings and environments of different locations, the life forms located at different area far from his present location.
•Taser Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that causes his reishi to stun his targets causing body numbing effects and paralysis....its power output is equivalent to Bakudo 11.
•Explosive Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that causes his reishi by which upon impact causes a huge explosion....Power Level equivalent to Kido 33

•FlashBang Arrow
One of Enishi’s reishi Arrow Equipment that releases a big bright white light upon impact....it serves as a distraction and a way to blind his target as well as stun them.
Firstly, I fancy the idea of having an arrow head attached to your heilig pfeil constructs but those many functions up to 5 is simply not going to cut it. You can have only 2 at maximum.

For the first reiatsu blocking effect, it would have to affect only those with lesser reiatsu control than you, cause you can't bypass being sensed by a greater reiatsu perception just by having a gadget. Aside that, you have to state a range wherein this gadget functions. Add those and it's mostly fine with me.

For the flashbang, how long does the shun light last? Add that and it'll be fine alongside others.

Noted, you can only pick 2 out of the 5 you submitted while I keep an eye on how you use them.
word count: 354
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,034.50 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:50 pm

Dragonheart

A shield passed down the Staudinger bloodline which posses the will of the first knights. The shield apart from being durable (B) can absorb energy from any incoming source, such as bullets being fired at it or attacks from enemies, which it stores and dishes out as a concussive blast once charged up to the equivalent of 30 spell kido.
word count: 61

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:50 pm
Dragonheart

A shield passed down the Staudinger bloodline which posses the will of the first knights. The shield apart from being durable (B) can absorb energy from any incoming source, such as bullets being fired at it or attacks from enemies, which it stores and dishes out as a concussive blast once charged up to the equivalent of 30 spell kido.
Not bad, just one thing, if the durability is B, what happens when it gets struck by an S strength attack and shatters? Will that be all for the gadget per spar or will it reform? If yes, how many times can you reform it?
word count: 116
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:48 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:35 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:04 am
Amira

•Surveillance Arrow
•Taser Arrow
•Explosive Arrow

•FlashBang Arrow
Firstly, I fancy the idea of having an arrow head attached to your heilig pfeil constructs but those many functions up to 5 is simply not going to cut it. You can have only 2 at maximum.

For the first reiatsu blocking effect, it would have to affect only those with lesser reiatsu control than you, cause you can't bypass being sensed by a greater reiatsu perception just by having a gadget. Aside that, you have to state a range wherein this gadget functions. Add those and it's mostly fine with me.

For the flashbang, how long does the shun light last? Add that and it'll be fine alongside others.

Noted, you can only pick 2 out of the 5 you submitted while I keep an eye on how you use them.

Okay I need to note that Amira arrow head is different from the others.....they are entirely different. Which would mean if I’m gonna choose i’ll Pick Amira, Survellance as well as Explosive.

Actually it hides reishi from those having reishi awareness, still has to do with Control. Then, it works if the said user has his control at S+ this way, it totally conceals reishi sensing from others outside his field of vicinity or marked location.
word count: 500
For I am Supreme
Phantom-T
Kan: 1,034.50 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 am

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:12 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:50 pm
Dragonheart

Not bad, just one thing, if the durability is B, what happens when it gets struck by an S strength attack and shatters? Will that be all for the gadget per spar or will it reform? If yes, how many times can you reform it?
Yes and No

"Yes" it can be reformed once or multiple times during a spar.
"NO" it can't be reformed over a 100 meter radius of where it was last created.

That's to say, In other to materialize dragonheart, Eckhard needs to absorb a specific amount of reishi from his immediate environment. Depleting the reishi reserve he can access for re-creation in the process. This makes said zone a dead zone for re-manifestation of dragonheart. However, once away from the dead zone re-manifestation becomes possible.
word count: 216

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:01 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:48 pm
Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Okay I need to note that Amira arrow head is different from the others.....they are entirely different. Which would mean if I’m gonna choose i’ll Pick Amira, Survellance as well as Explosive.

Actually it hides reishi from those having reishi awareness, still has to do with Control. Then, it works if the said user has his control at S+ this way, it totally conceals reishi sensing from others outside his field of vicinity or marked location.
Alright bro, however, just the same way reiatsu control stats functions, the user of the reishi cloaking arrows can't keep the marked location entirely hidden from those also possessing S+ control, I can't help but stress this.

Resubmit the gadgets you have chosen for final approval.
word count: 339
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:04 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 am
Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Yes and No

"Yes" it can be reformed once or multiple times during a spar.
"NO" it can't be reformed over a 100 meter radius of where it was last created.

That's to say, In other to materialize dragonheart, Eckhard needs to absorb a specific amount of reishi from his immediate environment. Depleting the reishi reserve he can access for re-creation in the process. This makes said zone a dead zone for re-manifestation of dragonheart. However, once away from the dead zone re-manifestation becomes possible.
Very well, APPROVED
word count: 158
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 am

Amira

•Surveillance Arrow

•FlashBang Arrow
word count: 151
For I am Supreme
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Equipment Review Thread

Post by Aegis Raiu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 am
Amira

•Surveillance Arrow
Final questions if all goes well.
*By pad, do you mean Enishi will always hold his iPad whenever he uses this ability and he must also be staring into the device to see what is afar?
*Not a question, you have to state a limited range for its use like every other thing on the site.
•FlashBang Arrow
*What's the range of the light's brightness?
*How long does each light last when activated?
*By saying one of Enishi's reishi arrows, do you mean 1 arrow per spar? If not, how many arrows?
*Light only blinds momentarily, what's the cause for the stunning effect? Note that no other elements can be added to the light effect.

Add all the required answers and repost for quick approval.
word count: 288

Return to “The Barracks”