[Discussion] The Demonic Council

User avatar
XIII
Founder
Kan: 1,357.35 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: [Discussion] The Demonic Council

#361

Post by XIII » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi yes, hello it’s me. Just jumping in to say I’ll be going on vacation tomorrow. I’ll still try to work on things while I’m away but I can’t promise a whole lot here.

That said, when I get back full production on the Lost Grounds project will begin, with the aim of having the first and potentially second zones open by the middle of October.
word count: 71

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Kan: 316.15 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: [Discussion] The Demonic Council

#362

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:32 am

XIII wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi yes, hello it’s me. Just jumping in to say I’ll be going on vacation tomorrow. I’ll still try to work on things while I’m away but I can’t promise a whole lot here.

That said, when I get back full production on the Lost Grounds project will begin, with the aim of having the first and potentially second zones open by the middle of October.
Okay Mate.....bring back goodies for me
word count: 87
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Kan: 316.15 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: [Discussion] The Demonic Council

#363

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:26 am

Knock Knock......who is at home?
word count: 6
For I am Supreme
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Kan: 1,357.35 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: [Discussion] The Demonic Council

#364

Post by XIII » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 am

I’m back, but from here forward most of my attention will be on the lost grounds. But, uh.... what do you want?
word count: 23

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Kan: 316.15 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: [Discussion] The Demonic Council

#365

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:39 am

XIII wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 am
I’m back, but from here forward most of my attention will be on the lost grounds. But, uh.... what do you want?
Hehehe......some Cranberry cheese please.... and uh Please before you enter full dive.....could you please check out my Resonance?
word count: 52
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Kan: 316.15 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

[Discussion] The Demonic Council

#366

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:34 am

@Phoenix Dayne Please could you be kind enough to update the CBS Record to reflex the September rewards for members of the Inferno? Only yours was updated the rest left blank....Please watchout for things like this.
word count: 37
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 146.45 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:36 am

RP Leader

[Discussion] The Demonic Council

#367

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:34 am
@Phoenix Dayne Please could you be kind enough to update the CBS Record to reflex the September rewards for members of the Inferno? Only yours was updated the rest left blank....Please watchout for things like this.
I've unlocked it momentarily.
Go right ahead and make the edits.
word count: 59

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Post Reply

Return to “[Headquarters] The Kingdom of Antitheis”