Race Expansion Phase 2: Togabito Headquarters

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion Phase 2: Togabito Headquarters

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 am

XIII wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:41 pm
Ehhh why would they be restricted to a particular element? You can make demons of any element you feel the need to, but I would suggest avoiding multiple element demons just to avoid balancing complications
Just elementals, right?
word count: 47

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:30 am

Behemut as a part of a leigon of the Origin, it was gifted as the Governor of one of the section of hell designated to his rule.

Lesser Demonic Ability: Behemut Force

Generates a large pressure of gravity that tends to press his foes to the ground and bring people to their knees. He generates enough gravitational pressure to render most defenses ineffective and also if much focus is put into it, he can accidentally create a black hole. His mastery over gravity is such that he can create a ball of gravity, can alter the weight of objects by adding more gravitational force to the said object or can make them light as a feather by reducing the gravitational force on said object.

Greater Demonic Ability: Behemut Craft

A side effect of his dominion over gravity is the little control over space is given. By Manipulating the physical aspects of space, Behemut can generate, create and form weapons at will which ranges from arrows, swords, lances.

Major Demonic Ability: Creation

Because he possesses the power over gravity and space that alone should not deceive you for being the Governor of hell, Behemut has the ability to create miniature skeletons from the flames of hell as a form of defense or he can use them to overpower his foes

Lesser Demonic Trait: Right Arm Of Behemut

The activation of the trait suddenly allows one to grow Behemut’s right arm in place of their right arm[if the user's right has been cut off, this'll still function once activated]. Said Arm retains the ability to use gravity and space.

[gtr=Behemut’s Sword] This causes a sword to form around the user’s arm in such a way that it appears to be a gauntlet holding a sword. This grants the user the ability to cut through space as well as each strike upon any weapon can increase and decrease the said weight of that weapon.[/gtr]

Used P.D’s idea as a reference.....although it is not done yet but will this do?
This is unnecessarily overpowered.
Those are contract demons, we shouldn't even use anything beyond elementals. I read through some information 13 posted, code infernalis and the rest.
Space and gravity? Really?
word count: 387

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 am

This is unnecessarily overpowered.
Those are contract demons, we shouldn't even use anything beyond elementals. I read through some information 13 posted, code infernalis and the rest.
Space and gravity? Really?
Lmao......hahaha. Oh really? Only elementals huh? Got it......
word count: 41
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 am

Behemut as a part of a leigon of the Origin, it was gifted as the Governor of one of the section of hell designated to his rule.

[labi=Behemut Water [/labi] Behemut commands water, creates, shapes, manipulates, controls all aspect of water at its most basic state. This allows him to break down water/liquid into little particles as well as having said control over said water particles.

Greater Demonic Ability: Behemut Craft

By Manipulating the physical aspects of water, Behemut can generate, create and form weapons at will which ranges from water arrows, water swords, water lances, water bullet/Gun

Lesser Demonic Trait: Right Arm Of Behemut

The activation of the trait suddenly allows one to grow Behemut’s right arm in place of their right arm[if the user's right has been cut off, this'll still function once activated]. Said Arm retains the ability to generate water.

[gtr=Behemut’s Sword] This causes a sword to form around the user’s arm in such a way that it appears to be a gauntlet holding a sword. With every cut, and slash releases a crescent wave of water. By striking his sword to the earth, the user can create a ripple that causes water to flow from below the earth surface which creates a water dome/prison for its opponents.[/gtr]

Major Demonic Trait: Heartless one

Upon activation, the user creates thousands of tiny particles of water which he then solidifies and uses it as a mirror to reflect the Sun ray through it, the heat from the reflected ray is powerful enough to cut through Armor like butter and bypass most defenses. The light which travels through the solidified water particles travels at a speed likened to lightning speed.

PS: Heartless one follows the same principle between light rays on a magnifying glass that burns paper if focused at a single point.
word count: 315
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:57 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 am
Just elementals, right?
All demons, not just elementals. •-• I already still have a lot of work to do as is. Worry even more about balance should not be on that list too
word count: 40

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:20 pm

XIII wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:57 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 am
Just elementals, right?
All demons, not just elementals. •-• I already still have a lot of work to do as is. Worry even more about balance should not be on that list too
You don't understand? I mean the abilities of these demons should be restricted to just elementals [like fire, earth, air and their subs]. That way, it'd reduce getting overpowered plus we've our very own abilities aside. I want to balance things out without having to go through critical review.
word count: 101

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:20 pm
XIII wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:57 am

You don't understand? I mean the abilities of these demons should be restricted to just elementals [like fire, earth, air and their subs]. That way, it'd reduce getting overpowered plus we've our very own abilities aside. I want to balance things out without having to go through critical review.
What I say still stands. Elementals are only there for Devils to gain additional elemental mastery, either by battling them, or from doing contracts with them.

As far as other demons using elements that’s fine, there’s so many demons of varying elements it’d be weird not to allow them. The only thing that’s op is the abilities themselves. You can only use the power of one demon for a battle, and the amount of abilities, etc. you can use is also limited. So as long as things do not go beyond a single element per demon there shouldn’t be that much of an issue.
word count: 208

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 pm

You don't understand? I mean the abilities of these demons should be restricted to just elementals [like fire, earth, air and their subs]. That way, it'd reduce getting overpowered plus we've our very own abilities aside. I want to balance things out without having to go through critical review
It would make absolutely no sense to limit it with just Elementals.....and PS: us three agree on things together not you just deciding what should and shouldn’t be. It is still up for debate imo.

Some Demons are Unique on their own that they Might not need to have an elemental ability. Like say a Demon that specializes in Darkness? So?

Also the risk of getting OP should be reduced if every demon created is submitted here for a review.....I see no P in that Dayne.
word count: 141
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 pm
You don't understand? I mean the abilities of these demons should be restricted to just elementals [like fire, earth, air and their subs]. That way, it'd reduce getting overpowered plus we've our very own abilities aside. I want to balance things out without having to go through critical review
It would make absolutely no sense to limit it with just Elementals.....and PS: us three agree on things together not you just deciding what should and shouldn’t be. It is still up for debate imo.

Some Demons are Unique on their own that they Might not need to have an elemental ability. Like say a Demon that specializes in Darkness? So?

Also the risk of getting OP should be reduced if every demon created is submitted here for a review.....I see no P in that Dayne.
Nothing to get pained or triggered over, man.
I'm just stating so because of the demon you submitted which read op all over it. I'm not deciding on what should and shouldn't be, man.
No need to get all worked up over nothing.

So, if 13 agreed it's fine for a demon to have any element, I'm good then. Let's tone down the heat.
We shouldn't be arguing, we'd be working and sorting things out to reduce 13's exhausting tasks.
word count: 240

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 pm

XIII wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:20 pm

What I say still stands. Elementals are only there for Devils to gain additional elemental mastery, either by battling them, or from doing contracts with them.

As far as other demons using elements that’s fine, there’s so many demons of varying elements it’d be weird not to allow them. The only thing that’s op is the abilities themselves. You can only use the power of one demon for a battle, and the amount of abilities, etc. you can use is also limited. So as long as things do not go beyond a single element per demon there shouldn’t be that much of an issue.
I understand!
word count: 181

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Nothing to get pained or triggered over, man.
I'm just stating so because of the demon you submitted which read op all over it. I'm not deciding on what should and shouldn't be, man.
No need to get all worked up over nothing.

It funny how you always see to think I am upset or angry....lmao sorry if it seemed that way to you but I am not honestly.....
word count: 73
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:51 am

Hellstorm is one of the few demons that his base form is similar to a human's. This is due to the Locia inheritance- a strong will that defies logic.

Lesser Demonic Ability: Strike

Generate and concentrate lightning around the user's hands like a halo. Once used to strike a target repulses them and also electrocutes them momentarily.

Greater Demonic Ability: Sparkplug

Descends a single massive lightning or several small lightning from above

Greater Demonic Ability: Edge

Releases arcs and streams of lightning which stretches wide while closer to the opponent

Major Demonic Ability: Alexikeravno

After generating a 5ft long lightning spear, the user proceeds to hurl the spear into the ground closeby the opponent or into the opponent. A span of 5m gets trapped within an ensphering dome of electricity that lasts only for one post.

Major Demonic Trait: Locia Inheritance

Locia Inheritance doubles the effect and power of the Demon's abilities.

word count: 155

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Yo phoenix and, we’ll anyone else that has a demon...

Could you post it here? I’ll take a look at everything and if it gets approved I’ll add it to the list and such in the first couple posts.
word count: 42

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:31 am

XIII wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Could you post it here? I’ll take a look at everything and if it gets approved I’ll add it to the list and such in the first couple posts.
Sure. Imma read up these demons over here and post.
word count: 61

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am

XIII wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Lol I guess the “and” here in this case refers to me....ouch.

The link belonging to that thread is locked hence I can’t make any post.
word count: 79
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm

My bad, it’s unlocked now so go nuts.
word count: 9

Return to “[Headquarters] The Kingdom of Antitheis”