Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

[Demon King] Aoshi N'a'shezbaernon Elvira

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:49 am

Name: Aoshi N'a'shezbaernon Elvira

Appearance:

Personality: Aoshi is cold blooded filled with immense pride for his abilities and strength, which is usually complemented by how he is able to quickly vanquish his enemies in battle. His loyalty is to the Origin and as such, any that pose a threat are quickly dispose off.

History: Not much is known about his history.

Metal Type: Aoshi uses Metalcore which he molds and reshapes their chains into an metalic liquid which he then inject into himself. The Metal quickly spreads through his body, hardening in along the way, giving him a core of pure Metal.

Instrumental Type: Brass

Echo Released form
Echo:
Echo of Sin

Disaster

Echo Release form: Beginning with the rising of the Sun at dawn, once activated, Aoshi begins to make a dramatic change, both physically and mentally. He grows much taller and muscular, with his clothes being ripped off him. In this state, his physical strength and endurance are incredible and his immense Sin casually radiates from his body as intense flame heat which appears as a constant cloak on his person which normally reduces everything around him to ashes He seems to be able to exert some control over this, turning his power up at will to produce intense light and heat to capable of melting even stone.

Element: Flame/Heat radiation
Type: Active
Description: Drawing his power from the Sun Aoshi has the ability to create, manipulate, give shape and control all aspects of fire and heat which also includes Lava. This gives him the ability to create a sun drawing its energy from it there by radiating immense heat of about 4000c capable of melting metal like butter.

Element: Sun
Name: Glowing Sun
Description: Aoshi forms a miniature sun in his hand that radiates immense heat. He can control its movements, using it to strike enemies as well as standing on it and using it as a flying vehicle. He can greatly enlarge the sun by putting more power into it. This also allows him to tap into the external and internal heat created by his opponents using it as a source to amplify his surrounding heat.
Other Workings: Aoshi can make his Sun to burst in an immense radiation of heat.
Aoshi’s exploded sun spans over 50meters

Aoshi can enlarge the size of his sun by infusing more Sin into it. Depending on its size would require more Sin
Element: None
Name: Full Burst
Description: Aoshi can cause numerous fire balls to lunch from different part of his body at different directions
• The fire balls lunched from his body burns incredibly well as being capable of posing the same strength as Kido 33

• The fire balls covers over an area of 40Meters

• Each Fire ball lunched has a homing effect that taps into the heat released by his opponents.
Element: None
Name: Amaterasu
Description: Amaterasu: Amaterasu allows him to emit fire hotter than the Flames of hell. The fire flows out of his body and it's stored in his weapon which he can use to release them once it's gathered enough power.

Resonance Of Sin

Ashes to Ashes

Resonance Release Form: Aoshi The Man loved by the Sun God draws his power from the Sun. When activated, a burst of intense light that radiates an immense heat, Aoshi is literally covered with a burning black flame with his eyes as dark as Tar. He retains his physical form from his Echo.

Element: Sun
Name: Cruel Sun
Description: Like in his Echo, Aoshi is able to manipulate the physical aspects of the sun, being able to create a miniature sun which he could also increase in size, that radiates an immense heat starting with 5000C and rises with time per-post reaching its peak at Noon.
7am=(Post 1-5) 5000C
8am=(Post 5-10) 7000C
9am=(Post 10-15) Temperature rises further to about 9000C
10am-11am=(Post 15-25) Temperature rises further to about 10000
12am(Noon; post 26) Temperature at its peak Supernova. In this form, Aoshi is an embodiment of heat itself burning far greater than that of the Sun reaching the Temperature of about 150000. Melting the ground into lava, melting stone and anything in contact.

• 40% of his sin once the Resonance becomes active has been designated for this ability....

• Temperature falls gradually in the same sequence as its rise after noon.

Element: Flame
Name: Royal Cloak
Description: Manipulating flames at will, Aoshi cloaks himself in a blue flame being able to withstand attacks equivalent to Kido 21
• Aoshi can create 5 extended hands from his Royal cloak extending about 30meters from him which serves as a means of defense and attack.
Element: Lava
Name: Final Burst
Description: Aoshi is capable of manipulating the basic aspect of Lava, using the intense heat created by His sun. He is able to turn the earth he steps into Lava which spans over an area of 150 meters using the intense heat of his Sun.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:39 am, edited 16 times in total. word count: 854
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: Aoshi Naesheberon Elvira

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:38 am

Level: 40, 2CBS from Wasteland

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [E+]

I'm underdeveloped, but no longer puny.I still might struggle to move something less about half my body weight though. An attack using strength alone could knock down someone who of similar size and strength, but would still only be minor in terms of damage. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like the weight of a bowling ball

Durability [S+]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Demonic Authority [E]

As I am now, I am unable to command my reiatsu at all, at least not without the aid of some device.
  • Cannot channel reiatsu.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Cannot summon hellfire or forge demon contacts

Weapon Mastery [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to consider my self better than a novice. While I might not be able to hit a target on the move, my techniques have developed accuracy, precision and power. However I still lack confidence in my skill. With focus my swings and aim hit closer to the X on the target and would most likely hit the bullseye every once in a while. My application is still unimaginative and cautious as I tend to spend more time planning out attacks rather than making them. I'm prone to be drawn in by a gambit and will miss openings every now and then. I am not the most likely to rely on combat devices, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.
    Togabito [Pitch Shifting]:
  • At this level I have embraced my sinful ways and affinity for underhanded tactics and can now use an ability known as "Pitch Shifting". Using the Pitch Shift ability, I am able to change my main weapon in the heat of battle as a means of throwing off my opponent or gaining the upper hand. As such I am able to expand my Instrumental Arsenal to include a second weapon, and have gained the ability to make use of a second weapon style pf my choosing. However as I am new to this technique, I am unable to change weapons without taking a moment to think of and mold the new weapon.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Immorality [C]

At this point my voice has become as loud as the average demon. When I speak and manifest my curse, it is hard to ignore its status as a weapon.
  • Demon's Blood:At this level I have gained mastery over my second ability, and can now partially use a third.
  • Devil Gene:At this level I can now make use of a full use of my "Flow Arts", and have also gained the ability to partially use it even without activating my Devil Trigger.

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 906
For I am Supreme

Return to “[Profiles] The Unholy Circles”