Amayaels’ power culminates in this one critical ability. It is born from the simple concept that there is “Salvation in servitude, and suffering in spite”. Upon activation, Amayael offers one of can offer up to three commands at any time (they can’t all be in the same post). Those that command is given to may willingly elect to obey this command, or reject it. Obeying the commands grants one a moment of “Salvation”, temporarily and then more permanently granting immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities. However in turn, refusing to show servitude leads to the consequence of Revenge Twofold’s abilities adopting more powerful than normal forms.
- 「Respite」:The first command is “show mercy.” Where for a single post one must not attack. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for a single post.
- 「The Second Dream」: The second command is “kneel”. Where, for a single post one must kneel and refuse to move. Of course one could still attempt to defend their self from such a position, provided that they don’t stop kneeling in the process. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for a two posts.
- 「Forsaken Last」: The final command is to “lay down one’s arms”. A sacrifice that serves as the ultimate test of servitude, and is thought to show either one’s humility or hubris. In following this command, one must literally lay down their arms and refuse to bear them against Amayael for 3 posts. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for the rest of the battle.
- 「Peaceful Sleep」: Upon obeying all commands issued, Unsettling Aura upgrades and becomes Peaceful Sleep. In this form, Amayael produces a soothing aura that instills a sense of tranquility within the affected individual. Alongside this tranquil feeling, they gain the ability to fully resist all of Revenge Twofold’s power, effectively rendering it useless against them.
Light / Dark
The user creates either 6 large pillars of light from the sky and or darkness from the ground, which spread out in an asterisk shaped pattern and move outward over a 20m radius.
- 「Cascade」 Upon failing to comply with Unsettling Aura’s first command, Bipolar Nightmare upgrades and becomes Cascade. In this form the pillars of light and dark appear faster, and spawn 6 smaller pillars from the point of origin. This expands the attack radius to 25m.
- 「After Dark」:after failing to comply with the second command of Unsettling Aura, Cascade upgrades and becomes After Dark. In this form only pillars of darkness erupt from the ground below. Now after spawning 6 smaller pillars of darkness from the, 6 additional pillars will appear in random locations spewing 6 more pillars of darkness that will appear over the next 3 posts. This expands the attack radius to 30m.
- 「Sound of the End」: After failing the final command, After Dark is upgraded to Sound of The End. This form of Bipolar Nightmare ushers in utter chaos. In addition to the affects of After Dark, 6 additional pillars of darkness are formed from each of the by the extra pillars summoned by the random darkness. This expands not only expands the the attack radius to 40m, but the duration of the effects will last for 6 posts.
「Devolution of Flesh
The user cloaks surrounds themselves in spiritual energy and turns into a volatile shell of destructive force. Anything striking this shell will trigger it to explode.
- 「Glass Skin」: Upon failing to comply with the first command of Unsettling Aura, Devolution of Skin upgrades and becomes Glass Skin. In this form a shell of light is formed around the user. Upon shattering, hundreds of shards of light glass are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These shards can pierce the flesh and will deliver their searing radiant energy directly into the affected areas.
- 「Glass Skin — Darkside Ver. 」: Upon failing to comply with the first command of Unsettling Aura, Devolution of Skin upgrades and becomes Glass Skin — Darkside Version. In this alternate form of Glass Skin, a shell of darkness is formed around the user. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These tendrils can wrap around the target either potentially binding them in place or crushing bones.
- 「Bite to Break Skin」: Upon failing to comply with the second command of Unsettling Aura, Glass Skin upgrades and become Bite to Break Skin. In this form, the user forms a shell of both light and dark around themselves. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness lined with burning shards of light are projected forward. These tendrils can not only wrap around the target, potentially binding them in place and crushing bone, but also stabs them repeatedly with the searing shards of light. Struggling agitates the tendrils and can cause aggravated damage.
- 「Embrace Me」: Upon failing to comply with the final command of Unsettling Aura, Bite to Break Skin upgrades and becomes Embrace Me. In this form, the user wraps two shells of light around themselves. Upon sharing, thousands of shards of light are projected forward forward along with the explosion of energy. These shards can pierce the flesh and will deliver their searing radiant energy directly into the affected areas. Additionally, for one post the second shell leaves behind a remnant energy which attracts nearby light and transforms its into additional shards. These additional shards will fly towards the target and attempt pierce pierce their flesh.
- 「Embrace Me — Darkside Ver. 」: Upon failing to comply with the final command of Unsettling Aura, Bite to Break Skin upgrades and becomes Embracd Me— Darkside Version. In this alternate form of Embrace me, two shells of darkness are formed around the user. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These tendrils can wrap around the target either potentially binding them in place or crushing bones. Additionally, for one post the second shell leaves behind a remnant energy which attracts shadows and darkness and transforms it into additional tendrils. These additional tendrils will slither towards the target and attempt to bind them in place and crush them.
Name: 「We Bow In Its Aura
Description: The user let’s go of their inhibitions, allowing them to effortlessly draw out the fullest extent of their power for a short period of time, allowing the user temporary access to the stronger versions of other abilities at the cost of eventually losing them for a time. Also in doing so, the user’s Reiatsu becomes an oppressive aura of darkness capable of physically harming those nearby by tearing at their flesh. This gives the sensation of 1000 insects feeding on them alive.
- 「Movement I — The One Reborn」: Upon using the first ability, or one post after after the activation of We Bow In Its Aura it is upgraded and becomes The One Reborn. In this form, the user exerts even more of their power, increasing the strength of the projected aura. However, this comes at the cost of reducing the power of all other abilities, dropping them to their second stage of strength.
- 「Movement II — The Night Unfurls」: Upon activation of the second ability, or two posts after the Activation of We Bow In Its Aura, the One Reborn Upgrades and becomes The Night Unfurls In this form the user further exerts their power, increasing the strength of their projected aura to a greater extent. However this comes at the cost of reducing the power of all other abilities, dropping them to their first stage of strength.
- 「Movement III — Darkbeast」: Upon activation of the third ability, or three posts after the activation of We Bow In Its Aura, The Night Unfurls upgrades and become Darkbeast. In this form the user exerts the fullest unrestrained extent of their power, increasing the strength of their projected aura to the maximum. However this comes at the cause of burning out the user, preventing them from using any of their Echo Abilities for a short time.
- 「Movement — IV Omen」: Three posts after after the activation of Darkbeast, it is upgraded and becomes Omen. In this form the user once again exerts their power to create an oppressive aura. However this comes at the cost of not being able to enhance the power of the other abilities for the remainder of the battle.
- 「Movement V — Bloodborne」: Six posts after the activation of Darkbeast, Omen is Upgraded and becomes Bloodborne. In this form the user becomes “Bloodborn”, a state of beast-like madness in which they are no longer able to control themselves. Again their aura returns to the same state it was when Darkbeast was active, but without the other associated benefits. Instead, their aura now not only causes harm to the user themselves (drenching then in their own blood in the process), the aura burns far more energy which can rapidly exhaust the user. However in this state their power is concentrated to an extreme extent, greatly augmenting the power of their attacks for the next 2 posts, after which point they will become completely unable to battle due to the self-inflicted injuries and exhaustion.
Name: 「Antithesis — Birthright」
Description: As the progenitor of sin itself, Antithesis has the the power to instill the essence of sin into things, simply by touching or being near it for long enough. Any inanimate object maligned with the plague of sin becomes a conduit for “malignant souls”, especially those aligned with the core sin of “Antithesis”. The result is objects instilled with this sin become cursed and stand to “fight” in opposition of those deemed an enemy.
This cause s a variety of effects to occur. Some of these effects are the ground sprouting spikes beneath the opposition’s feet when they take a step, or suddenly becoming soft like sand which can either trip opposition or otherwise making it difficult for them to move. Additionally walls, floors and ceilings and even entire buildings and the ground itself may suddenly break apart and send rubble flying towards the enemy.
Name: 「Antithesis — Sin of Devastation」
Description: Through this power, Antithesis employs the full extent of its Demonic Authority and gives shape or even life to the very concept of destruction itself. As a result Antithesis becomes able to redirect destruction wrought upon the world and then creates a physical manifestation of it. This manifestation can take several forms.
Sin of Devastation — Ahm Valis:
This form is an exact replica of Antithesis itself and is capable of acting on behalf of its Master. It’s power is in direct proportion to the destruction left upon the earth, meaning that Ahm is capable of replicating the same level of destruction it was born from. Furthermore it’s size and defenses are equally proportional to the amount of destruction done. The more destruct, the larger and more resilient it becomes, however it’s speed is inversely related to its size and power. The larger and more powerful it becomes the slower it moves.
Sin of Devastation — Yaggaroth:
Yaggaroth is the form of pure and utter destruction. It simple takes the shape of a black sphere. This sphere will grow in size and density as more and more destruction is done to the world and will crash into it, returned all of the collected power back into to the world. The results of which could potentially be astronomically devastating.
Sin of Devastation — Yot Antithem:
Yot Antithem, ortherwise known as “Deicide” or “God Slayer” is the final form of this ability. In this form the Sin of Destruction is molded into a greatsword imbued with the collected destructive energy. With it Antithesis can return the destructive in controlled portions, either releasing it all in a single swing or over the course of several swings.
Name: 「Antithesis — Seeds of Chaos」
Description: After the activation of this ability and executing any form of movement, Antithesis can leave behind a cursed seed. This seed will remain in place indefinitely, unless ordered to move by Antithesis after which point it will dive into the ground and explode with dark energy. This explosion will cause sin to manifest in the form of thorny vines that will grow and spread out as time goes on. These vines will latch on to anyone near enough to them and ensnare them in their ripping grasp not only making it difficult to move but cutting into things trapped and struggling to escape. Eventually, these vines will grow into trees with will send their roots through the ground to lash out at opponents. Then finally, as the trees wither and die they will explode, sending leaves of pure blackness capable of slashing opponents in all directions.
Name: 「Antithesis — Infernalis Omnia」
Description: Upon the activation of this ability, Antithesis conjures massive Gates of Hell. These towering gates 75m high once opened will continually spew black hellfire at regular intervals. Antithesis can direct where this hellfire can can go but has no control of it otherwise.
Name: 「Antithesis — Lux Eterna」
「Antithesis — Umbris Aeternum」
Element: Dark / Light
Description: As the physical and even existential representation of Antithesis or opposing forces, Antithesis places the essence of itself as the core of this power and manifests it as mastery over the original antithetical force.
At first, through the use of this ability Antithesis project an aura of boundless darkness, or overbearing light from it’s being. In either case, it becomes impossible to look upon Antithesis directly as it will become either too dark or too bright to see it. Afterwards Antithesis will draw the opposing force (light of the aura is dark, dark if the aura is light) towards itself at impossible speeds in an attempt to fuse the two. However, as darkness and light cannot exist in the same location simultaneously, the results of this attempt are catastrophic and end in a massive storm of light and darkness exploding outward from Antithesis.
Description: Through this ability Antithesis manifests it’s true nature as the Antithesis of all things in this ability of absolute power. By sacrificing a portion of its physical being or it’s powers, Antithesis gains the ability to simply negate any power or effect thrown its way.