Kan: 7,731.15 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

The Profaned Triad of Antithesis

Post by XIII » Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 pm

The Legend of Dark Origin

In the earliest of days when only The Soul King, The Balancers, and man existed, peace reigned without end. In these times the mere idea of war and conflict could not have been imagined. In these days, the Soul King walked among the souls, personally overseeing their passage between the world of the living and Soul Society. For thousands of years, if not longer, this way of life carried on without any end in sight. Of course, this could did not last. Eventually malice was born into the world. The how and why remain a mystery to this day, but it is thought that the same force that gave birth to the good that was the Soul King, so too did it create evil.

This evil, at the time, only affected one. It was a close and personal friend of the Soul King, one that stood along side him since nearly the beginning. Without much rhyme or reason, this dear friend attempted to end the Soul Kings very existence. With hands wrapped tightly around the neck of the spiritual deity, and life slowly slipping away his fate seemed all but secured. It was then, just before perishing once and for all that the Soul King realized the sad truth, this prosperous time of endless light had come to it’s end. Effortlessly pushing his friend aside, the Soul King halted his almost certain doom.

This friend, now turned enemy carried on in his attempt to see the end of the Soul King, but of course he was no match for the awesome power the King possessed. Like an ant to a giant, his efforts and life would have met their but the Soul Ming was unable to finished the deed. Yet, before the King could mourn the betrayal of his closest companion, others soon turned against the soul King one after another. One turned to five, five to thirty, and thirty into hundreds. Like wildfire this plague of malice spread through the once kind souls, turning each and every one of them into the Soul King’s mortal enemies.

The fast-found army of first sinners was no match for the Soul King of course. In less than a second, their attack was put rest. The spark that kindled The Inferno, the closest friend of the Soul King had his very being ripped apart. As punishment his soul was cast out of his body and forced to sleep for eternity, his flesh was torn from from his body, and the body reduced to a near skeletal husk if it’s former self. Then, crafting the ultimate magic, a new world entirely separate from the World of the Living and The Soul Society was created in a mere instant. Each of the souls corrupted by malice were then wrapped in chains, and slowly dragged into this new realm one by one leaving their leader for last.

The soul stripped of flesh and body was then cast out into the new world but not before the Soul Keep encased it in a barrier of unimaginable strength. It’s power so great that it was nearly a separate world unto itself and it too was banished, but hidden away from the rest of the cursed. The body was then wrapped in chains and cast out to the furthest reaches so that it would be an eternity before it could make contact with another soul. What remained was the flesh, which was given life and the after stripped of all its will. Before banishing it, the Soul King implanted it with one singular idea, “forbid any soul from ever finding the cursed souls prison”. Using this directive and some of the power imparted to it by the Soul King, this living flesh forged a separate gate that acted as a barrier between hell and where the banished Soul’s prison was held. This second barrier made it so that any being attempting to reach the lost prison and awaken it from its sleep would be never be able to reach the other side.

Fearful for that despite his efforts that the plague of malice would spread the Soul King sealed this new realm behind a one way gate, one that would only ever appear and opens for those cursed to an eternity in exile. This realm was eventually called Hell, though it has had many other names before. Shortly after these events, the Soul King gathered his next most trusted souls and forged a new castle before throwing it to the skies above and away from Soul Society so that none bearing the seed of malice would ever seek to destroy him ever again.

Of course, such wild things could not have actually occurred. Legends such as this a merely the creative workings of minds lost to fantasy or delusion. Though there are signs that perhaps this event occurred one has no way of truly every knowing the reality of it all.
Last edited by XIII on Fri May 03, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 833

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: The Profaned Triad

Post by XIII » Fri May 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Fractured Soul Being — Antithesis
Body of the Profaned Deity— Amayael

Name: Amayael — The Body of Chaos
Metal Type: Death Metal
Instrumental: Brass — Soul Instrumental: Dreadwyrm
  • First Encore: Keys
  • Second Encore: Strings
  • Third Encore: Percussion
  • Fourth Encore: Synth
  • Concert Finale: Wind
Echo: Revenge Twofold
Resonance: Calamity Unbound

Appearance: Amayael is a young looking man, appearing no older than 19. He is a tall and, standing at about thirteen feet in height with a frame almost appearing too frail to support such a massive being. His lanky body is bone thin, almost emaciated to the point where his bone structure is clearly visible beneath his pale-gray skin. He has dark red eyes, and long, waist length blond hair.

He wears a Toga, specifically a Toga Praetexta which was slightly modified in such a way that rather than covering the whole of his upper body, only the right half covers his shoulder. This leaves the left side of his chest completely bare. On the exposed part of his chest is a symbol that strongly resembles the Greek letter lambda (Λ), but what this symbol actually is or what it means is unknown. Lastly Amayael elects not to wear shoes of any sort, instead walks around barefooted, despite Hell being covered in flames or even lava in most areas.

Personality: Amayael is best likened to a wild fire. There is no rhyme or reason to it for it simply burns. As such, Amayael has an almost gross obsession with destruction to the point that the endless torment that takes place in the corner of hell that shares his namesake was the result of his own desire to see chaos done to the world. Going further, the ceaseless bloodbaths they take place outside the fortress Tarias were a tradition of his own design as well. If left to his own hands, the entirety of hell would see similarly chaotic and destructive events.

Despite this, Amayael doesn’t seem to understand his destructive and chaotic ways. In fact, he exhibits a child-like innocence that is so extreme, he likens many destructive or torturous events to simply games. If left unchecked he will play such games until he grows physically tired, which can, and has brought great destruction to entire cities of Hell. Some suspect this childish ignorance is why Hell is even the wasteland that it currently is.

History: Like Ozias, not much is known about Amayael outside of him being directly responsible for some of the chaos and destruction that occurs within Hell. Though he claims that he was once the host body for Antithesis, a vessel with which the Demon God used to spread the plague of sin throughout heaven, and the human world before falling into an eternal slumber. Yet this also seems to be untrue, as the childish Amayael tells his demonic brethren that “grandpa” used to tell him this story as a child.

Triad Singularity

As a being torn in three, Amayael is destined to eventually be rejoined with his other fragments and regain his full power in doing so. This process, known as Soul Singularity allows Amayael to either temporarily or permanently rejoin with his other fragments and gain either a portion of or the full extent of his fragmented power by doing so. The conditions for this event are yet unclear, but it is possible for Amayael to become possessed by the Soul of Antithesis and gain a portion of his former power at random times. Oddly enough, the opposite is true. Anayael’s power may also be sapped and distributed to his other fragments as the soul seems fit. For what purpose this even serves is as mysterious as the conditions surrounding it. Rejoining with one fragment increases Amayael’s level by 10. Rejoining with two fragments will increase his level by 20.
Soul Instrumental — Dreadwyrm
A wicked blade forged using the flesh and bones of dragons, some of the eldest and most terrible of Infernals. As Amayael's soul intrumental, Dreadyrm is used the when the fiend elects to bring down the full force of his might. It is said to contain the thousand souls of those Amayael has tortured in the past and it ever hungers for more.

Level: 37/57

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [C]

As of now, I am at average level of power among experienced spiritually aware beings, and can stand against similarly powered individual with no question at all. As such, performing a notable number of low to mid-level reiatsu skills is a simple task before exhaustion takes over.

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [E+]

Even at this level I'm still hardly capable of sustaining damage for even a short amount of time. However, I can take a a few blows and keep fighting on.

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Demonic Authority[B]

I can completely hide up to B reiatsu; mostly control B+; partially control A; cannot control A+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate and lossless.
  • Demon's-Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am fully able to command up to Greater Hellfire.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Major Demons.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am fully able to cast up to Greater Devil Arts.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Major Demons.

Weapon Mastery [B+]

Moving beyond expert territory, I have begun to perfect the variations that I have conceived as an expert. My growing repertoire,can be used as spontaneously and effectively as the most basic of techniques. At this point I have more than likely learned a wealth of advanced techniques and even more so the speed at which they are executed becomes heart throbbing if not mind numbing for those who have never witnessed a gun fired up-close.
    Togabito [Pitch Shifting]:
  • At this level my ability to pitch shift has developed notably beyond normal expertise. As such I can change weapons mid-attack and even mid combo, making use of my expert level proficiency to change the very nature of flurries on the fly. My Instrumental Arsenal has expanded even further and can now hold up to six weapons, while I can now make effective use of up to four weapons styles.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Immorality [B]

As of now, my voice is loud enough to resonate when I use the power of my curse. As such, it is now becoming a source of fear within the depths of The Inferno.
  • Demon's Blood:With the strength of my voice now being resonant, I have gained full and complete control over my echo. In doing so, this power has evolved and I can now call upon Sin Resonance and make partial use of it's first ability.
  • Devil Gene:As I get in deeper touch with my corrupted divinity the command over the elements grows more and more solid. In doing so, I have now gained a new power known as Trigger Arts in addition to Flow Arts and my ability use it without activating Devil Trigger or Devil Breaker.

Last edited by XIII on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 12 times in total. word count: 1477

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Flesh of the Profaned Deity— Ozias

Name: Ozias — The Keeper
Metal Type: Metalcore
Instrumental: Brass

Appearance: The Keeper isn’t like many other beings, in fact it seems not to have a body or any of the typical features one might expect. Instead it is a phantom-like being, made of old worn out robes that have seemingly gained sentience.

Personality: The Keeper is a stoic creature, rarely speaking except to utter its famous lines “Nothing can exist beyond the gate, except sin itself.” Though aside from this line and it’s dedication to its duty, The Keeper seems to lack higher intelligence. If somehow it does attempt to speak anything besides its usual lines it speaks slowly and in broken sentences. Despite being a demon, The Keeper doesn’t seem to be evil at all. In fact it may not even be sinful in nature, yet somehow it resides in Hell presumably keeping watch over the true ruler. Whatever the case is, The Keeper just is. A being wholly dedicated to its apparently one and only duty, to which, it will carry out with highest level of conviction.

History: Not much is known about The Keeper outside of what’s spoken in the whispers of rumors and legend. It is said that The Keeper is the oldest living being in Hell, having existed since shortly after the birth of sin and the fall of the first angel. Elder demons believe that The Keeper was a fragment of the Demon God Antithesis, left behind to protect the its slumbering master. Though as none have seen Antithesis these rumors seem to be untrue.

Level: 10/57

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [D]

Being at this level I am now fully spiritually aware,and completely capable of fighting low-level spirit beings and using a limited number of low-power reiatsu techniques before exhaustion sets in. Though my power is increasing I'm still quite a ways from standing among the noteworthy.

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [D]

I've reached average durability of the souls inhabiting the Rukon districts. Still quite as capable of taking damage as an Academy graduate, but capable of taking a few blows of moderate strength before falling.

Endurance [D]

Being well below average, I definitely need more cardio in my work out.I simply won't survive prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations but in short spurts I can definitely manage. Anything more and I'd need a moment to catch my breath, or I'm likely to faint.

Demonic Authority[D]

I can fully command up to D reiatsu; completely hide up to E+; partially control D+; cannot control C or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy and weak.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is inaccurate and very lossy.
    Demon's Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am able to fully command Lesser Hellfire.
    • Contract: I am able to forge contracts with lesser demons.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am able to fully command Lesser Devil Arts.

Weapon Mastery [E]

At this level, my use of combat device are nothing but a joke, and could end up turning me into a jester rather than the brave warrior which I intend to be. I show total lack of weapon knowledge and have no idea what to do with them. At this point any attack carried out would be purely based on instinct or guesses. My attacks are imprecise, and could leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. When only using this art without focus, it would most likely blow up in my face, while solid impact would end up knocking a the weapon out of my hand.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [E]

In this realm, my movements seem sluggish at best. I might be faster than your average human but it's hard to tell at this point.

Immorality [E]

My voice is weak. In the Inferno, I would be called a Muted One, or someone new to Hell and sin.

Last edited by XIII on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 883

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Soul of The Profaned Deity— Antithesis

Name: Antithesis — The Origin of the Damned
Metal Type: None
Instrumental: None

Appearance: Antithesis exists without shape or form.

Personality: Seemingly existing as merely a concept, Antithesis seems to lack a personality, rather acting as a force of pure evil instead. It’s so lacking in this category that it can’t event be considered Sin personified, but rather Sin itself. It does not think of its actions, it cannot recognize good as a concept. There is no dichotomy, evil is all it is capable of. Everything it is and does is in contempt of the Soul King and what he protects.

History: The history of Antithesis, at least in truth is shrouded in mystery. However, it is widely believed among elder demons that Antithesis is the reason why sin or event the concept of even even exists. It is beloved that the influence of Antithesis is what corrupted the angels and lead them to their fall, simply because what was good needed a counter in order for there to be balance in the universe. For those elders, they believe that Antithesis is the first, most heinous and only true Sin. As something that only exists to be the complete and utter opposite of all that is good in the universe and nothing more than a force to oppose the Soul King, and spread that concept as far and wide as imaginably possible, it could only be the most evil thing in existence.

Of course these are merely the ramblings and speculation of demons in search of a higher power, and whatever was responsible for their existence. Of course, such grand ideas could never be true.

Level: 10

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [E]

This level my power is wholly unremarkable, and reflects a clear lack of any sort spiritual development. While not completely devoid of any reiatsu whatsoever, it barely stands out over that of the average human. Any abilities requiring any reiatsu will likely be difficult perform since there is very little available.

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [E]

At best, I'd be able to manage in short skirmishes before passing out. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such poor condition.

Demonic Authority[D]

I can fully command up to D reiatsu; completely hide up to E+; partially control D+; cannot control C or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy and weak.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is inaccurate and very lossy.
    Demon's Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am able to fully command Lesser Hellfire.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am able to fully command Lesser Devil Arts.

Weapon Mastery [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to consider my self better than a novice. While I might not be able to hit a target on the move, my techniques have developed accuracy, precision and power. However I still lack confidence in my skill. With focus my swings and aim hit closer to the X on the target and would most likely hit the bullseye every once in a while. My application is still unimaginative and cautious as I tend to spend more time planning out attacks rather than making them. I'm prone to be drawn in by a gambit and will miss openings every now and then. I am not the most likely to rely on combat devices, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.
  • At this level I have embraced my sinful ways and affinity for underhanded tactics and can now use an ability known as "Pitch Shifting". Using the Pitch Shift ability, I am able to change my main weapon in the heat of battle as a means of throwing off my opponent or gaining the upper hand. As such I am able to expand my Instrumental Arsenal to include a second weapon, and have gained the ability to make use of a second weapon style pf my choosing. However as I am new to this technique, I am unable to change weapons without taking a moment to think of and mold the new weapon.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [D]

As this point my skill is developing as fast as I can move now. At this stage I can perform quick movement techniques and can maintain my pace for a short period of time. Somehow it seems I'm only taking a few steps to bridge what would normally be a large distances. At this stage, me and my peers commonly use our knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to close the space between combatants, or make quick retreats when needed. However, should we maintain these high speeds for too long we tend to become winded.

Immorality [D]

I have found strength on my voice, and it is loud enough to be weaponized. Using it, I can draw on a sliver of my true potential.
  • Demon's Blood:I can use the power of my voice and manifest it as my Demonic Echo, granting me a portion of my core sin's full power. At this level I can partially use one ability.
  • Devil Gene:I can use the power of my voice and use it awaken and corrupt my slumbering divinity. This process known as Devil Trigger grants me access to portion of the former divinity I possessed as an angel. At this level I can partially make use of an ability called "Flow Arts".

Last edited by XIII on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1148

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 pm

The Profaned Deity— Antithesis

Name: Sin Itself — Antithesis
Metal Type: ???
Instrumental: ???
Echo: ???
Resonance: ???

Appearance: As the true form of Antithesis spoken in legends, it is said that it uses the body of Amayael as its host. Given this, Sin Itself Antithesis bares a striking resemblance to Amayael. However, the frail and emaciated body gains a substantial amount of heft, transforming from barely flesh and bones to a massive and muscular though still slender figure. Its pale skin gains a shade of light brown, and its hair becomes a striking platinum blonde.

Personality: The being spoken of in legends is callous and unconcerned about anything other than itself and its ultimate desire to spread sin throughout the entirety of existence. In battle it is both ruthless and relentless, offering not even the dream of mercy when engaged with its enemies.

History: There seems to be no history surrounding this entity. In fact this being may not even exist at all, yet it is spoken of in certain demonic legends.

Level: 57/57

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [B+]

As of now, I am a true elite. As such I sit among the pantheon beings possessing a great amount of spiritual power, which can now be felt over a wide area when fully unrestrained. As of yet using high level reiatsu techniques in higher is feasible, though the line between one too many is still very much a reality. Despite that, low level techniques feel like nothing to use, and mid-level techniques can be used in excess with no trouble.

Strength [A]

For where I am now, my power can only be measured in extremes. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over great distances, with lasting, potentially critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling large buildings. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While, throwing something as heavy as a building could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can destroy large buildings.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Demonic Authority[S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them. Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Demon's-Blood:
    • Hellfire: I am partially able to command up to Sinfire. An immensely impure ability that allows me to manifiest my core sin and fuse it with Hellfire with unique results, albeit at half of it's true potential.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Demon Kings. I am also able to sign contracts with Demon Gods provided I am within a high enough Circle of Hell.
    Devil-Gene:
    • Devil Arts: I am partially able to cast up True Devil Arts. An extrememly corrupted ability that allows me to manifest my elemental mastery at the ultimate level an gain influence over the weather. Using this I can create natrual disaters, albeit at half their true potential.
    • Contracts: I have now gained the authority to sign contracts with Demon Kings. I am also able to sign contracts with Demon Gods provided I am within a high enough Circle of Hell.

Weapon Mastery [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of armed fighting. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques, they know everything about fighting with a weapon. Their full understanding of weaponry allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive, any object around them becomes a potential dangerous weapon. With keen reflex, their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. They have complete knowledge about any weapon they pick, even if it's the first time, they can employ it with masterful aim, accuracy and precision. They need only an instant with a weapon to hit any target, and visual obstructions becomes futile to their intense focus as they can shut out all distractions and employ the best weapon to hit a target. They can create their own forms of armed combat, use any weapon in such a complicated pattern every attack is unpredictable to throw off their enemies. In terms of mid range weapons, a touch can merely sever a certain nerve or devastate an area upon contact as every attack would give masters of Hohou a run for their life. With long range weapons, they could tag a bush rat at the end of a city. An expert encountering this level of skill would wonder what just happened.
  • At this point I have become a Grand Master of the pitch shift ability. This degree of proficiency is so great only change weapons multiple times in an instants, I have developed the skill necessary to make use of every weapon style and can wield multiple weapons of varying styles simultaneously.
    • Togabito [Devil Arms]:
    • At this level I have my Arsenal of Devil Arms has expanded to the point where I can hold my third and final additional weapon.

Hakuda [E]

Hohou [B]

As I enter expert territory, my mastory of the technique allows me to be considerably fast, even vaguely reaching super sonic speeds. I can maintain high speed movements for long periods of time. While not as fast as a master, I can keep up quite effectively to an extent. Additionally at this point, my application of the technique is highly advanced.

Immorality [A]

As of now I speak with the voice of Kings. My curse, when spoken, booms with such intensity that the earth trembles. When wielded as the mighty weapon that it is, the effects can be quite devastating.
  • Demon's Blood:With the resonance of my voice reaching thunderous levels, I have now gained full mastery over my second resonance ability and have gained partial control over the third.
  • Devil Gene:As I get in deeper touch with my corrupted divinity the command over the elements grows more and more solid. In doing so, I have now gained the ability to make partial use of my Trigger Arts even without activating my Devil Trigger or Devil Breaker, however this power is only at half of it's full potential.

Last edited by XIII on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1291

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: The Profaned Triad of Antithesis

Post by XIII » Mon May 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Description: TBD
Appearance: TBD

Name:Unsettling Aura
Type: Active
Element: Light
Description: Amayaels’ power culminates in this one critical ability. It is born from the simple concept that there is “Salvation in servitude, and suffering in spite”. Upon activation, Amayael offers one of can offer up to three commands at any time (they can’t all be in the same post). Those that command is given to may willingly elect to obey this command, or reject it. Obeying the commands grants one a moment of “Salvation”, temporarily and then more permanently granting immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities. However in turn, refusing to show servitude leads to the consequence of Revenge Twofold’s abilities adopting more powerful than normal forms.
  • Respite」:The first command is “show mercy.” Where for a single post one must not attack. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for a single post.
  • The Second Dream」: The second command is “kneel”. Where, for a single post one must kneel and refuse to move. Of course one could still attempt to defend their self from such a position, provided that they don’t stop kneeling in the process. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for a two posts.
  • Forsaken Last」: The final command is to “lay down one’s arms”. A sacrifice that serves as the ultimate test of servitude, and is thought to show either one’s humility or hubris. In following this command, one must literally lay down their arms and refuse to bear them against Amayael for 3 posts. Obeying this command grants immunity to all of Revenge Twofold’s abilities for the rest of the battle.
  • Peaceful Sleep」: Upon obeying all commands issued, Unsettling Aura upgrades and becomes Peaceful Sleep. In this form, Amayael produces a soothing aura that instills a sense of tranquility within the affected individual. Alongside this tranquil feeling, they gain the ability to fully resist all of Revenge Twofold’s power, effectively rendering it useless against them.
  • After the commands are issued, the affected target must obey them at the start of their following post before taking any other actions. Failure to do so will result Revenge Twofold’s other Abilities becoming stronger.
  • Upon obeying these commands, the effects of immunity take place immediately and will last until the end of the user’s next post or until the end of the battle in the case of the final command.
  • Effects are not triggered until after the rules of this ability are explained.

Name:Bipolar Nightmare
Element: Light / Dark
Description: The user creates either 6 large pillars of light from the sky and or darkness from the ground, which spread out in an asterisk shaped pattern and move outward over a 20m radius.
  • Cascade Upon failing to comply with Unsettling Aura’s first command, Bipolar Nightmare upgrades and becomes Cascade. In this form the pillars of light and dark appear faster, and spawn 6 smaller pillars from the point of origin. This expands the attack radius to 25m.
  • After Dark」:after failing to comply with the second command of Unsettling Aura, Cascade upgrades and becomes After Dark. In this form only pillars of darkness erupt from the ground below. Now after spawning 6 smaller pillars of darkness from the, 6 additional pillars will appear in random locations spewing 6 more pillars of darkness that will appear over the next 3 posts. This expands the attack radius to 30m.
  • Sound of the End」: After failing the final command, After Dark is upgraded to Sound of The End. This form of Bipolar Nightmare ushers in utter chaos. In addition to the affects of After Dark, 6 additional pillars of darkness are formed from each of the by the extra pillars summoned by the random darkness. This expands not only expands the the attack radius to 40m, but the duration of the effects will last for 6 posts.
Name: Devolution of Flesh
Type: Passive
Element: Light/Dark
Description: The user cloaks surrounds themselves in spiritual energy and turns into a volatile shell of destructive force. Anything striking this shell will trigger it to explode.
  • Glass Skin」: Upon failing to comply with the first command of Unsettling Aura, Devolution of Skin upgrades and becomes Glass Skin. In this form a shell of light is formed around the user. Upon shattering, hundreds of shards of light glass are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These shards can pierce the flesh and will deliver their searing radiant energy directly into the affected areas.
  • Glass Skin — Darkside Ver. 」: Upon failing to comply with the first command of Unsettling Aura, Devolution of Skin upgrades and becomes Glass Skin — Darkside Version. In this alternate form of Glass Skin, a shell of darkness is formed around the user. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These tendrils can wrap around the target either potentially binding them in place or crushing bones.
  • Bite to Break Skin」: Upon failing to comply with the second command of Unsettling Aura, Glass Skin upgrades and become Bite to Break Skin. In this form, the user forms a shell of both light and dark around themselves. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness lined with burning shards of light are projected forward. These tendrils can not only wrap around the target, potentially binding them in place and crushing bone, but also stabs them repeatedly with the searing shards of light. Struggling agitates the tendrils and can cause aggravated damage.
  • Embrace Me」: Upon failing to comply with the final command of Unsettling Aura, Bite to Break Skin upgrades and becomes Embrace Me. In this form, the user wraps two shells of light around themselves. Upon sharing, thousands of shards of light are projected forward forward along with the explosion of energy. These shards can pierce the flesh and will deliver their searing radiant energy directly into the affected areas. Additionally, for one post the second shell leaves behind a remnant energy which attracts nearby light and transforms its into additional shards. These additional shards will fly towards the target and attempt pierce pierce their flesh.
  • Embrace Me — Darkside Ver. 」: Upon failing to comply with the final command of Unsettling Aura, Bite to Break Skin upgrades and becomes Embracd Me— Darkside Version. In this alternate form of Embrace me, two shells of darkness are formed around the user. Upon shattering, tendrils of darkness are projected forward along with the explosion of energy. These tendrils can wrap around the target either potentially binding them in place or crushing bones. Additionally, for one post the second shell leaves behind a remnant energy which attracts shadows and darkness and transforms it into additional tendrils. These additional tendrils will slither towards the target and attempt to bind them in place and crush them.
  • All binding and shard effects last for a single post, unless dealt with otherwise.
  • The strength of the tendrils is dependent on the user’s own capabilities, being able to match their physical strength in terms of grip and crushing force.
  • The strength of the light shards is dependent on the user’s own capabilities, being able to match their physical strength in terms of intensity.

Name: 「‪We Bow In Its Aura‬」
Element: Dark
Description: The user let’s go of their inhibitions, allowing them to effortlessly draw out the fullest extent of their power for a short period of time, allowing the user temporary access to the stronger versions of other abilities at the cost of eventually losing them for a time. Also in doing so, the user’s Reiatsu becomes an oppressive aura of darkness capable of physically harming those nearby by tearing at their flesh. This gives the sensation of 1000 insects feeding on them alive.
  • Movement I — The One Reborn」: Upon using the first ability, or one post after after the activation of We Bow In Its Aura it is upgraded and becomes The One Reborn. In this form, the user exerts even more of their power, increasing the strength of the projected aura. However, this comes at the cost of reducing the power of all other abilities, dropping them to their second stage of strength.
  • Movement II — The Night Unfurls」: Upon activation of the second ability, or two posts after the Activation of We Bow In Its Aura, the One Reborn Upgrades and becomes The Night Unfurls In this form the user further exerts their power, increasing the strength of their projected aura to a greater extent. However this comes at the cost of reducing the power of all other abilities, dropping them to their first stage of strength.
  • Movement III — Darkbeast」: Upon activation of the third ability, or three posts after the activation of We Bow In Its Aura, The Night Unfurls upgrades and become Darkbeast. In this form the user exerts the fullest unrestrained extent of their power, increasing the strength of their projected aura to the maximum. However this comes at the cause of burning out the user, preventing them from using any of their Echo Abilities for a short time.
  • Movement — IV Omen」: Three posts after after the activation of Darkbeast, it is upgraded and becomes Omen. In this form the user once again exerts their power to create an oppressive aura. However this comes at the cost of not being able to enhance the power of the other abilities for the remainder of the battle.
  • Movement V — Bloodborne」: Six posts after the activation of Darkbeast, Omen is Upgraded and becomes Bloodborne. In this form the user becomes “Bloodborn”, a state of beast-like madness in which they are no longer able to control themselves. Again their aura returns to the same state it was when Darkbeast was active, but without the other associated benefits. Instead, their aura now not only causes harm to the user themselves (drenching then in their own blood in the process), the aura burns far more energy which can rapidly exhaust the user. However in this state their power is concentrated to an extreme extent, greatly augmenting the power of their attacks for the next 2 posts, after which point they will become completely unable to battle due to the self-inflicted injuries and exhaustion.
  • The strength of the aura is dependent on the user’s reiatsu in terms of intensity. It’s effects will start 3 levels below their current maximum grade (must be D+ or higher) and will gradually increase until reaching the highest level.
  • The aura hurts as if the user is blasting the target with a concentrated burst of their spiritual energy, however this occurs over a drawn out period of time in the case of this ability.
  • The user may electively choose not to proceed through the stages of this ability beyond “Darkbeast” however progressing to the Omen stage locks them into the later effects of this ability, leading them to their eventual “self-destruction” due to the effects of Bloodborne.
  • We Bow In Its Aura can be canceled at any before Movement IV. Doing so resets the aura cycle and otherwise delays the power reduction effects, upon subsequent usage. However, once the powers of abilities have been reduced, they cannot be reset to a higher level of power by any means for the remainder of the battle.
  • Furthermore cancelling the effects of We Bow In Its Aura at any of the possible stages prevents its further activation for one post.
  • It should go without saying, once We Bow In Its Aura hits the Omen Stage it is impossible for the user to gain access to or make use of their Resonance Form.
Resonance of Sin:

Calamity Unbound

Description: TBD
Appearance: TBD

Name: 「‪‪Antithesis — Birthright‬」
Description: As the progenitor of sin itself, Antithesis has the the power to instill the essence of sin into things, simply by touching or being near it for long enough. Any inanimate object maligned with the plague of sin becomes a conduit for “malignant souls”, especially those aligned with the core sin of “Antithesis”. The result is objects instilled with this sin become cursed and stand to “fight” in opposition of those deemed an enemy.

This cause s a variety of effects to occur. Some of these effects are the ground sprouting spikes beneath the opposition’s feet when they take a step, or suddenly becoming soft like sand which can either trip opposition or otherwise making it difficult for them to move. Additionally walls, floors and ceilings and even entire buildings and the ground itself may suddenly break apart and send rubble flying towards the enemy.

• As sin is considered to be, and acts like a plague, the range of effect for this ability spreads just as a plague would. It’s initial area of influence is 5m but grows by 10m every post until 100m is reached.
  • The previously described effects are not the full extent of this ability’s limits. Essentially anything inanimate that can be broken and otherwise hurled towards opponents are all affected by this ability.
  • Excluding the ground, anything not touched by Antitheses takes at least one post in order to become affected by the power of this ability.
  • In the case of buildings and otherwise large objects, the rate at which they break down and are flung towards opponents is affected by overall range of this ability. In the case of building, of 5m worth of it will be affected initially eventually leading up to 100m.
    • Common sense effects still apply in this case. Buildings being affected by this ability from the ground floor will likely cause the building to collapse at some point, though not necessarily the entirety of the building’s ruble and debris will be launched at the opponent at first.
Name: 「‪‪Antithesis — Sin of Devastation‬」
Element: Light
Description: Through this power, Antithesis employs the full extent of its Demonic Authority and gives shape or even life to the very concept of destruction itself. As a result Antithesis becomes able to redirect destruction wrought upon the world and then creates a physical manifestation of it. This manifestation can take several forms.

Sin of Devastation — Ahm Valis: This form is an exact replica of Antithesis itself and is capable of acting on behalf of its Master. It’s power is in direct proportion to the destruction left upon the earth, meaning that Ahm is capable of replicating the same level of destruction it was born from. Furthermore it’s size and defenses are equally proportional to the amount of destruction done. The more destruct, the larger and more resilient it becomes, however it’s speed is inversely related to its size and power. The larger and more powerful it becomes the slower it moves.

Sin of Devastation — Yaggaroth: Yaggaroth is the form of pure and utter destruction. It simple takes the shape of a black sphere. This sphere will grow in size and density as more and more destruction is done to the world and will crash into it, returned all of the collected power back into to the world. The results of which could potentially be astronomically devastating.

Sin of Devastation — Yot Antithem: Yot Antithem, ortherwise known as “Deicide” or “God Slayer” is the final form of this ability. In this form the Sin of Destruction is molded into a greatsword imbued with the collected destructive energy. With it Antithesis can return the destructive in controlled portions, either releasing it all in a single swing or over the course of several swings.

• Anything destroyed before or during the activation of this ability will be restored to perfect conditions as the destruction is drawn away for this ability.
  • Objects affected by Birthright will experience a never ending cycle of being destroyed and restored to perfect condition.
  • The exact amount of destruction done is stored within the effects of this power. So if a building is destroyed, the same amount of power needed to destroy a building will be collected. If bones are broken, the same amount of force needed to break bones will be collected and so on.
Name: 「‪‪Antithesis — Seeds of Chaos‬」
Type: Active/Passive
Description: After the activation of this ability and executing any form of movement, Antithesis can leave behind a cursed seed. This seed will remain in place indefinitely, unless ordered to move by Antithesis after which point it will dive into the ground and explode with dark energy. This explosion will cause sin to manifest in the form of thorny vines that will grow and spread out as time goes on. These vines will latch on to anyone near enough to them and ensnare them in their ripping grasp not only making it difficult to move but cutting into things trapped and struggling to escape. Eventually, these vines will grow into trees with will send their roots through the ground to lash out at opponents. Then finally, as the trees wither and die they will explode, sending leaves of pure blackness capable of slashing opponents in all directions.

• As vines, the initial range of this power is 5m and will grow 5m ever post until 25m is reached.
  • After the 5th post where a seed as been planted it will become a tree, where it’s range then is tripled.
  • Trees will last 3 posts before dying.
  • Thorns and leaves are sharp as steel and are easily capable of ripping though flesh. Roots have a strength equal to that of Antithesis.
  • Trees, if within 15m of Antithesis for at least one post before dying will also produce 5 new seeds. These seeds will be scattered alongside the leaves and giver birth to new vines. Furthermore these seeds, when scattered act lone bullets.
  • No more than five seeds can be created at one time.

Name: 「‪‪Antithesis — Infernalis Omnia‬」
Description: Upon the activation of this ability, Antithesis conjures massive Gates of Hell. These towering gates 75m high once opened will continually spew black hellfire at regular intervals. Antithesis can direct where this hellfire can can go but has no control of it otherwise.
  • The Hell Gate, once opened will spit flames twice per post for 6 posts.
  • As these flames are directly from Hell, they are immensely hot. Starting at 10,000° C.
  • The heat of these flames will grow 10,000° hotter every post as flames will come from deeper and deeper circles of hell.
  • As these flames are Hellfire, extinguishing then through normal means (use of water, wind, etc.) is not possible.
  • These flames can and will burn through earth and stone, especially as they grow hotter.
  • Vines and Tree spawned by seeds of chaos can be ignited by these flames. In this case they will not burn, and will instead have their longevity extended by the duration of Infernalis Omnia.
  • Trees ignited by this hellfire will instead send flaming shards of hellish metal flying at opponents rather than leaves.
Name: 「‪‪Antithesis — Lux Eterna‬」
「‪Antithesis — Umbris Aeternum」‬
Element: Dark / Light
Description: As the physical and even existential representation of Antithesis or opposing forces, Antithesis places the essence of itself as the core of this power and manifests it as mastery over the original antithetical force.

At first, through the use of this ability Antithesis project an aura of boundless darkness, or overbearing light from it’s being. In either case, it becomes impossible to look upon Antithesis directly as it will become either too dark or too bright to see it. Afterwards Antithesis will draw the opposing force (light of the aura is dark, dark if the aura is light) towards itself at impossible speeds in an attempt to fuse the two. However, as darkness and light cannot exist in the same location simultaneously, the results of this attempt are catastrophic and end in a massive storm of light and darkness exploding outward from Antithesis.
  • The range of this explosion is only 25m however it is capable of reducing even sturdy materials like steel or even sturdier to dust instantly.
  • Antithesis can fully control when the explosion takes place, and can even elect to not trigger it at all.
  • Upon triggering one explosion, Antithesis will adopt an aura opposite to the one used to start the first explosion. After the second explosion this ability becomes unusable for 2 posts.
Name: 「‪Antithesis」‬
Element: None
Description: Through this ability Antithesis manifests it’s true nature as the Antithesis of all things in this ability of absolute power. By sacrificing a portion of its physical being or it’s powers, Antithesis gains the ability to simply negate any power or effect thrown its way.
  • This power cannot be used to heal antithesis, it simply cancels out an opponent’s ability or any other effects that don’t necessarily equate to damage.
  • Canceled abilities may be used again if they are single use abilities or have one time effects. Abilities with persistent effects are negated for the remainder of the battle.
  • To use this ability Antithesis must first sacrifice something like an arm or a leg. Body parts like fingers, toes, ears, etc. are insufficient.
  • Subsequent uses of this ability will cost double in terms of sacrifice. So a second cast will cost two arms or, both legs etc.
  • A third use of this ability will result in the sacrifice of Antithesis head, and its host body will die as a result. While antithesis will remain given its abstract existence it will require a new host body in order to manifest. A new host body can be found at the cost of 15 CBS levels.
  • Alternatively, Antithesis may sacrifice its own power. This power is in the form of other abilities. These abilities include but are not limited to other release abilities, the ability to use hellfire (in it’s entirety), high-speed techniques, use of contracts, and so on.
  • Upon sacrificing these abilities, Antithesis simply forgets how to employ them, and they become completely unusable for 3 months (RL) time.
  • Furthermore abilities sacrificed will also include this ability after its 3rd use, and it too will become unusable for 3 months.
  • Lastly, if abilities are sacrificed their effects that have occurred over the course of battle are undone and removed from existence entirely. Upon this happening, any damage, destruction, etc. done by any of the sacrificed abilities will be reversed. So if something is burned by Infernalis Omnia, upon being sacrificed it will be restored to whatever state it was in prior to being burned.
  • Abilities can be restored sooner, however this comes at the cost of 5 levels per ability.
Last edited by XIII on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total. word count: 3785

Return to “[Profiles] The Unholy Circles”