[Training] Just Floor It

Nilgathor
Kan: 419.20 

[Training] Just Floor It

Post by Nilgathor » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:36 pm

The waves lapped over themselves, crashing with great sounds and pushing the sea line past the shores. Sometimes the waters barely reached the sands, but other times they went further inland to caress the bare feet of the female shinigami who stood upon the beach like a sentinel. With the bright moon hanging in the sky and lighting this corner of soul society with its bright silver shine, the waters reflected the moon light to appear as a turbulent silver flow of beauty.

Ethririel already discarded her sandals long ago and was not even dressed in a shihakushō. The fourth seat of the thirteenth division wore only revealing purple bikini, the top of which struggled to stop her bosom from spilling out. As alluring as her outfit might be to some, the embroidery of vicious sharks tearing apart human prey on her sparse clothing would easily curtail any budding interests. Especially staring at the two peaks on her chest where rows of needle-sharp teeth seemed to open to an abyss.

Her brown hair was loose and flowed freely in smooth silken waves past her bubble butt as they blew gently whenever the sea breeze caught them in their flow. Since she was coming to the beach, Ethririel saw no need dressing up just in case she felt like swimming later as the few seconds needed to disrobe could possibly wash off her enthusiasm. Thus, after sending a message to the newest member of their division to meet her at this beach that seemed to always remain in perpetual night-time, she elected to come in appropriate wear, except for her black zanpakutō sheathe that she held in her right hand.

She only waited for a few moments and when the next tide came, Ethririel chased after it and dived into the sea, swimming leisurely in slow backstrokes while her zanpakutō rested between her peaks. Atsushi-sama already instructed her to try out the recruit, Kaisuke and while waiting for him, she was certain their captain would find no reason to reprimand her for taking a dip before inducting the young man. Right?
word count: 353
Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
-for when they cry peace and safety, sudden destruction will come
Blazenoda
Kan: 76.00 

Re: [Training] Just Floor It

Post by Blazenoda » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:17 pm

"So this is the place senpai asked me to meet her…?”

The words spoken by the young man, the newest recruit of the 13th division about the location where he told in a message earlier to meet his Senior. The sands, the sound of ocean waves pushing back and forth past the shores, trees dancing to the oceans wind and the salty smell and taste in the air. With the moonlight shining so brightly, These are the observation the One named Kaisuke took with his extraordinary sense of smell and hearing which he possessed as one who is blessed by the dragons and he had just arrived to the location his training was to take place.

“A beach huh?”

The young lad with a straw hat on his head had blonde wavy hair which rode on the tender ocean breeze ever so smoothly, the hair had cherry blossom highlights which when the moonlight shone directly on it took a slight purple shade. His blue eyes which complimented the ocean waters was dressed in a white shirt which was opened to reveal his chest as well as his toned abs with a black trouser which went down to his calves and a brown slipper. He’s hand on his head the hold the straw hat he wore to keep it from falling off and the other hand which he a bag he hung from his shoulder his face full of excitement he gave a big smile cause he saw a beach as a place which would be fun. He then looked around the beach floors and saw no one he thought he’s senior had not yet arrived. He also thought to himself it would not be wrong to enjoy for a little while before he’s Senior arrived. With his pet dragon Zenzi with white scales and orange horns as it was a baby it had a very cute appearance which would make pet lovers want to seize the chance of petting him. Now beside Kai’s left side flapping its wings flying up to Kai’s shoulder level they both looked at each other.

“Time to have fun!!!!”

Kai gave a loud shout as he leaped into the air as well as the pet dragon making sounds “ Shroo peep peep” with the sudden appearance of a floater around Kai’s waist and swimming googles covering his eyes. With haste he sped to dive into the vast ocean but was suddenly stopped for he heard the splash of water this sound different from the flow the waves. Kai looked closely and before his vision there was someone in the waters , a woman who had beautiful brown hair who swam leisurely in slow backstrokes. Kai watched how relaxed she was and looked at her as though he had been captivated by her and kept staring and staring so deep before letting out an unexpected and unusual reaction.

“Dare?” [who?]

His held tilted with a face filled with confusion as though in a comedy black and white setting .The reaction he gave as he asked the question wondering who was it that was taking a swim in the ocean at this hour.
word count: 530
Nilgathor

Post by Nilgathor » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:59 am

Ethririel felt at peace as she drifted gently through the sea, gazing skywards at the resplendent full moon while her hair fanned out beneath her in the water. She caught herself at one of the calmest moments she’d ever been in since coming to soul society and almost began wishing the recruit lost his way here so they could reschedule this meet some other time. Such an event would also permit her with excuses to put more pressure on Kaisuke for keeping her.

However, she’d barely made the wish when she caught a sense of his presence upon entering the beach region. At least, she hoped it was his presence because short of Atsushi-sama interrupting her at this hour, Ethririel was certain she’d be mad if almost any other person barged in here after she went through the express chore of booking this venue down.

She didn’t bother coming out of the water to meet Kaisuke until he’d gotten to the banks at which point she sensed another tiny presence on him. The lady was a bit far out in the sea and thus, inclined herself before she steadily made her way to shore. By the time she was incapable of floating, Ethririel held her sheathe in right hand and stood up while the waters reached her thighs and lapped at her skin as she strode out, resting her eyes on the shinigami staring at her in seemingly confusion.

As she sashayed forward with drops of water sliding down her gleaming smooth skin and her wet hair now pulled over her right shoulder, Ethririel's eyes zeroed upon the reptilian pet and her mouth curved slightly in reminiscence of Tohil occupying a similar position on their lord’s shoulder. Immediately, she felt goodwill towards the pair and looked at Kaisuke, taking in his attire.

“Oh, would you look at that,” she started in mock pout while finally stepping out of the water and walking over to stand a fair distance towards Kaisuke’s left side. “You think so little of me that you actually intended to have fun instead of a drill? Kaisuke-kun, you’re so unkind.”
word count: 364
Blazenoda

Post by Blazenoda » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 am

Kai stood in confusion wondering who it was that was in the water. Slowly she walked to stand at a fair distance on Kai’s left side
“Oh would you look at that” Ethririel says to Kaisuke in a Mock pout as though she was teasing him. Kaisuke looked still confused cause he had never met her before and her attire gave him the impression of someone who was just having leisure time. “You think so little of me that you actually intended to have fun instead of a drill? Kaisuke’s eyes suddenly caught on to the sheathed Zanpaukuto on her right hand and thought to himself "She's a shinigami?"
“Kaisuke-kun you are so unkind” She continues as she stood next to him. Kaisuke who was so slow to catch on finally realized that this Female shinigami was his Senpai Ethririel from the 13th division who is also the one that sent him a message to meet her at this location for his training.

“Oh Ethririel senpai….”

Kai says as he scratches the back of his head giving a nervous chuckle along with Zenzi now hiding at his back.

“Fun? I wasn’t having fun I was just …. Just… JUST STRETCHING OUT”

The lie he told faking different stretch positions like leg stretches, and yoga forms as he did not want his Senior to know he was actually going for a swim after he thought she wasn’t present forgetting he had on swimming googles and a floater around his waist. She had called Kai unkind making him think to himself that she was the unkind one going for a swim because he arrived late. He’s eyes averted from Ethririels gaze as he made a childish pouty expression.
The wind blew signaling the awkwardness of the meeting between this Recruit and his senior.

“Well then”

Kai who was sitting in a crossed legged position took off the goggles and floater around his waist before he took his Zanpakuto which was a black katana sheathed in a black scabbard with a golden dragon design on it out of his bag and stood up. He placed his blade on his back at his waist line, put he’s straw hat on as the wind blew his wavy blonde hair and with a big smile and a face full of determination and excitement standing face to face with his senior without fear of a sought , not that he knew what fear was more like he’s oblivious to it since he doesn’t take things seriously.

“Umikaze .Drako. Kaisuke is here… when do we begin Eth-ri-riel- sen-pai?”

Kaisuke tried to tease his senior hoping to form a friendly bond with her. Zenzi flew a bit away watching as a spectator. The ocean breeze blew against his outfit with Kai standing before Ethririel he waited to begin his training.

Kaisuke's blade is on his waist like Sasuke uchiha
word count: 492
Nilgathor

Post by Nilgathor » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:35 am

At Kaisuke’s antics, Ethririel gawked, unable to understand how blatant the man could be lying through his teeth even when the swimming gear stood out in plain view. She watched his stretches with an amused smile. It was only after he indicated his readiness while his pet flew away did she take a step back.

Ethririel stretched her hand and used the kojiri end of her sheathe to touch sand in front of her before twirling once on the spot to resume her position facing him. By this time, she had a circle of roughly three feet radius around her as the centre and now grinning, she addressed Kaisuke.

“I’ll remain in this circle, and you get a win if you can either get me out of it…” At this point, she smirked at how low his chances of doing such were and continued. “Or you hit me seven times. Don’t worry though, I’ll gift you two free hits. That means you’ll just concern yourself with the remaining five. Fair, right?”
word count: 176
Blazenoda

[Training] Just Floor It

Post by Blazenoda » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:47 am

Kaisuke sitted crossed legs on the ground stared at his senior as she drew a circle around her with her the end of her sheathe. With a smile on her face she then instructed Kaisuke that he had to get her out of the circle in order to pass his test.
Kaisuke though he felt the test seem rather impossible given she was his senior he didn’t seem too disturbed by it but rather sarcastically replied with a grin

“Hareee..? Senpai doesn’t this seem rather unfair?”

With a smile on his face he stared and with a smile on her face she offers Kaisuke a handicap

“Or you hit me seven times…. Don’t worry though I’ll gift you two free hits that means you’ll just concern yourself with the remaining five Fair right?”

Kaisuke let out a smile at the deal which seemed like it would be in his favor but at the same time from his unatural dragon senses he could feel that this test would not be as easy as it seems but still decided to give it a try not showing any sign of being afraid ready to confront his senpai head on..

“I appreciate the handicap Ethrireal senpai… but I have to decline….”

Kaisuke looks up at his senior with his arms folded as he still sat on the ground as he gave his honest answer as he went on saying..

“Its just not my style.. Though it’s a lost clan I am a dragon blood,member of the Umikaze clan. A dragon which stands and spreads its wings above the heavens and the earths with pride and honor, a handicap would pretty much be the same as clipping its wings and trampling on its Honor therefore I can not accept your offer”
“ I would appreciate it if senpai accepts my request of a proper fight, though I might be pushing my luck and probably courting death, I feel this is also a chance to test my abilities and keep growing stronger and stronger and im not gonna back down or lose my chance just because I was afraid to die. I have something to accomplish and I would achieve it even if it means I have to defy death and the balance if this world”

The salty ocean breeze blew around in a soothing manner as it captured Kaisuke’s determination as he spoke.

“But then again I don’t want to disrespect my senpais kindness so”

Kaisuke stands up from where he was sitted puts his hat on his head and letting a big grin lifting his head to reply his senpai

“If I manage to land 5 hits on you or push you out of the circle would you accept my request…?”

The wind which became a bit more wilder blew harder, Kaisuke who stood up with his eyes full on an unwavering determination his aura full of confidence and a smile on his face offers a condition to his Senpai awaiting what comes next.
word count: 508
Nilgathor

[Training] Just Floor It

Post by Nilgathor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 am

“Unfair?” Ethririel murmured in disbelieve. Was this man expecting more restrictions on herself before he thought it was fair enough? However, he cleared her rapidly plummeting good initial assessment of his character when he went further to decline her conditions. She listened to him explain the reasons behind his decisions and the more he spoke, the brighter Ethririel's brown eyes shone with excitement.

Yes, she thought, I am going to like this one after all.

“A fair proposal, if I must say,” Ethririel mused outwardly then nodded her head in acknowledgement. “I accept it.” Making sure her sheathed zanpakutō remained tightly clasped within its dusty black sheathe, Ethririel felt herself look forward to truly battling Kaisuke and added, “You get another free hit. You may begin.”

word count: 127

Return to “[13th Centre] Spars/Missions/Training”