Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by Tope » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:28 am

XIII
Ability 1.

Name: Aire fuerza (air force).
Type: Passive.
Element: Wind/Air.

Description:
In Resurecciòn Hernandez retains his unreleased ability, but now far more enhanced than in his sealed state. The strength of his wind now packs enough force to erode small mountains in a gradual prolonged process, while smaller currents could topple a large building. Now that his true form has been released, so does this ability true capabilities as now he becomes one with the wind itself in thus increasing his mastery over creation, shaping and manipulation of wind/air. Although despite being one with the wind, Hernandez is not intangible in anyway, he is as physical as ever. Instead it gives him mastery over wind/air to the extent he can separate air from things like matter, waves, energy in his vicinity thus they can't react with, enter, leave, move through air anymore. This means in his vicinity, anything that requires air to function or moves through air, wouldn't be able to.

The separation simply stops any alteration/interaction to occur with air. While this might look like a wall stopping things, it isn't, rather it's simply a process in which air no longer have any form of interaction with other things in the vicinity, in thus those things wouldn't be able to function.

For example:
- By separating air, fire could no longer use oxygen in the air, so it would immediately be put out.

- By separating air, chemical reactions can no longer occur with the air, air can not heat up or cool down.

- By separating air, explosion wouldn't happen as the pressure wave can't travel through it.

- By separating air, objects could no longer move through the molecules in the air.

- By separating air, energy can no longer be transferred to or from air.

- By separating air, no sound can be made or travel through air in the vicinity.

Although

- his range is limited to 100m omnidirectional.

- the separation effect does not affect the breathing of living beings, the living beings, or anything physically attached to said beings.

- anything that moves underground is unaffected.

- anything that doesn't need air to function and move, is unaffected.

- the separation does not affect matters or energy with his reiatsu signature.

Ability 2.

Name: Aire sello (air seal).
Type: Active.
Element: Wind/Air.

Description:
With this Hernandez can seal a great deal of wind/air within an object or being upon physical contact, and release it when needed, causing it to have an exploding effects upon released. The air sealed can be in any form, shape or size. He usually use it on objects, allowing him to surprise attack his opponents with said objects.
- Hernandez can release the wind/air by saying Soplar (blow).

- once the object/being is 50m away from him, he is unable to release it.

- if not released after 3 posts of sealing, the sealed wind/air dissipates without being released.
For the first part highlighted, I have every issue with it. You could've gone borderline and typed he could separate air from reality. You can't really separate air from energy, no. Waves, no. Some matter, living matter most especially. I get your air conceptualization, but really doesn't make sense tho. Seriously, I can't think of a way to make up any suggestion. But let me make some point. With or without air, kinetic energy can still be achieved, same with potential energy. Any other energies are as a subdivision of one or both forms/types of energy. Heat energy is due to kinetic acceleration, hence, under kinetic energy. Even gravitational force/energy is in a potential state, that's if you get the point I'm making. While use of air is vast, without a secondary element such as electricity, thermal manipulation or sound, full potentiality can't be achieved.
We role play in a fictional world where the impossible things can happen, things that not even science can explain or prove or achieve. That's my only issue with his review, I believe he reviewed my ability based on science which isn't right in a fictional world. There are lots of abilities out there that exist outside the scope of science/logic, hence why have always believed and reviewed abilities regardless of what science says is possible or not possible. And I don't think there's any Forum/RP rules that states all abilities should be scientifically/logically possible.

Scientifically his review is right and I agree with it, but like I stated, this is a fictional world.....and yeah, there are characters that can separate air from reality. No offense to anyone.
word count: 786
platinum6ix
Kan: 879.30 
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:33 am

Resurreccion Abilities

Release command:
Feed upon this world

Resurreccion Appearance: A black and pale whitish grey burst of spiritual energy falls around Armani as platinum rain. Afterwards, his skin burns in form of a raging whitish flame. In this state Armani becomes bat-like in appearance. His waist-length hair completely becomes white, a pair of pale white 30cm horns sprout out from both sides of the forehead aiming for the sky, and his entire body is pale white in color. Armani possess metallic white wings mounted on his back which are capable of cutting through solid materials (except zanpakutou).

Element Type:
— Energy manipulation 
— Space-time manipulation 

«Destroy
Type= Active
Element= Energy Manipulation 
Description:
Once ability is activated the user releases a wave of energy from his body which is entirely explosive. In other words, the user could simply explode. The size and range of this blast is dependent on the charge time. As such, a two post charge time will bring about a blast range capable of covering a distance of 20–40 meters respectively. However without charge time the blast would only go as far as 20m radius.

«Dead clocks
Type= Active
Element= Space time Manipulation
Description: By Warping the dimension of time and controlling it's mechanism, Armani is capable of drastically manipulating time flow around him within a radius of 30m. He posses control of time over all things, allowing them to achieve a plethora of effects. Decide how time functions in reality, whether to fast forward things or rewind them. However he is unable to use this effects at the same time.

Effects:
– User is capable of slowing down the speed of time around him. The greatest extent to which this is achieved is hindering a speed less faster than his skill in hohou. However, movements are not completely paralysed or restricted.

–User is capable of increasing the flow of time around him. The greatest extent to which this is achieved is enhancing a speed to a degree less faster than his skill in hohou.

– User could go as far as altering the way time flow into a limited temporal loop. Events that have occurred within a certain period of time can be repeated continuously for duration not further than three (3) posts. I.E targets can relive/reexperience that same moment over again. The user of this ability can only repeat an event that took place a post ago and only events he has seen.

«Reverse
Type=Active
Description:

Mode I: Armani is able to create two rifts which opens almost simultaneously (one after the other), which he uses to transport himself or other things like matter and energy instantaneously. Apart from himself, this rift can not transport sentient beings. The rifts can be in any size depending on Armani's choice, either as small as his palm or big enough to swallow a 10ft gaint. Said rifts can be formed anywhere or any angle within a 30 meters radius of Armani making it quite unpredictable. He can transport any form of energy within his range of reitsu tank, and being also barrages of things he can transport at once is limited to how big the rift is.

Mode II: Similarly to mode I, but rather than linking two rifts together, a rift is linked as a door way to his own world, The Reverse Dimension. He can transport himself or possible third party.
Dark is the atmosphere and every null & cranny, the dimension is vast and practically wide to an unmeasurable degree. The only source of light to this dimension are the large countless circular shaped objects which Armani could manipulate and are parallel to the plane of the horizon. Here, time rotates backwards in this dimension at least giving a reverse effect such as restoring fatal injuries. Death is certainly irreversible. However, the dimension can only last for four post, the reverse of time applies to everyone within the dimension.
it's impossible for a third party to auto teleport their way to into the Reverse Dimension as the dimension is not originally linked to their abilities.
The Reverse Dimension

Segunda Etapa
Appearance: Same as resurreccion.

Second Release Abilities

«Zero Entity
Type= Active
Description: Once active, the user has control over his existence. He is able to diverge his original state of being to a different dimension by existing outside of time and space. If there should be a change in reality such as hazard of destruction, the user is unaffected. In spite of that, the user is competent enough to remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. However, while existing outside space and time, the user is unable to inflict harm or damage to any form matter in reality and can only retain this ability for three (3) posts.

«Zero Distortion
Type= Active
Description: Armani's affinity to distort space time continuum grants him the ability to take a fragment of space from one location and swap/shift it to another, any form of existing matter occupying the said space can be transported as well.; in conclusion, this is the ability to teleport area itself, making it difficult to predict whatever they desire to teleport. The user can control the size of the taken area, allowing teleportation of matter as small as a fist size or as large as a 10ft giant. This ability can only be done within a radius of 90m.

«Zero Quantum
Type= Active
Element= Space-time Manipulation 
Description: Armani's influence over space and time grants him the ability to slice through the very fabric of space with the aid of his mind, but a swing from his sword is twice as fast. Limited to a space radius of 90m, he could tear apart the space-time continuum the world exist in. Any physical matter or energy caught within the severed space/spatial area will be cut. The attack can also leave behind a dimensional line or a tear in space, which will cause anything that comes into contact with it to be cut as well, making it difficult to predict. Tears within the space-time continuum can become rifts, which can be reckless and deadly to leave behind, as they ought to do nothing but erase anything that comes into contact with it from all time. These rifts can devour energy of S+ in rank & can only last for three (3) post.
Last edited by platinum6ix on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 1086
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.
El Jimenez
Kan: 0.00 

Post by El Jimenez » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:40 am

Zanpakutō Name: 天の怒り (Tennoikari Viz Raging Heavens)

Shikai

Release Command: Anata no ikari o suteru: Tennoikari (Pour down your wrath: Tennoikari).

Appearance: At its command, Tennoikari transforms into a Katana with a black blade and a black hilt.

Innate Abilities:

1)Kuro koburadoku(黒コブラ毒: Black cobra venom): Due to it's altered nature, it becomes far more destructive, hence, the change in its hue and shreds at a molecular level even. With that, any body part struck with this ability negates regeneration even at the lowest level thus bringing about early tiring out, making oppositions fall unconscious due to excess blood and concentrating black lightning at a focused point, he can exert said black lightning and break cells, causing wounds to surface upon the slightest touch.

2)Hidē can create and clutter tiny black electric particles to take distinct shapes [constructs], with that he can accomplish the following feats;
• He can create chains, blades, etc of black lightning.
• By gathering these black electric particles round him, he can don on an armor comprised of clustered lightning particles or release them in bolts

Name: Rewrite Light (光を書き換え: Reraito Raito)
Type: Active
Element: Umbra-Electrokinesis
Description: Due to the destructiveness and being able to shred/split/damage at the molecular level, he's able to split the composition of anything, accomplishing the following feats below;
• He can split chemical compounds into elements[elements that made up said compounds]
However, this ability is limited to inorganic matter.

Name: Kuroi Raijin no Seiiki no senshi (黒い稲妻の聖域の戦士: Warrior Of The Black Lightning God's Sanctuary)
Description: Hidē summons three 10ft warrior with white eyes made of black lightning. They wields sword that can cut through anything. The warriors are a level faster, stronger and more durable than Hidē

Name: Kurō Raijin no Namida (黒い雷神の涙: Tears of the black lightning God)
Description: Dark clouds gather in the sky as black rain begins to fall. The the rain's uniqueness, however, resides in it being poisonous, having carbon as one of its most abundant and dangerous components, making anyone who swallows it lose consciousness due to excess carbon in their body, and eventually affecting those who avoid doing so by mere exposure, even if they somehow coat their body. He can also summon black lightning from the dark clouds to strike his targets with simple gestures.

Name: Ōbārōdo (オーバーロード: Overload)
Description: He releases a blast of lightning that numbs any body part it comes in contact with. He can also condense the blast of lightning into his blade to give the same effect when he executes melee attacks with his blade. They effects last for two posts and can easily be curbed by opponent's of higher reiatsu.
word count: 462
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 510.70 

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Heads up, I'll be reviewing zanpakuto again as from tomorrow. I'll attend to PMs requiring help.

And uh, again, should I skip your ability, just know it was way too complex for me to digest at that moment, yay!
If you need help with your zanpakuto and ideas, I'm willing to help.

As for El Jimenez, Please, refrain from reposting your zanpakuto and I'll be deleting the reposts you made as here's getting crowded. I'll attend to all zanpakutos with time.
word count: 87

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 am

konami31 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:37 am
konami31 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:23 am
Bankai

Released command: Shatter the Heavens......... Genshin Shiten

Bankai Appearance: In Bankai the sword becomes long, golden and as thin as cicada wings

Additional Information: In bankai Wuji’s ability to use space increases to a considerable degree, so much that he can affect the very spatial laws of the world. Though some of his abilities are retained in bankai but the three active abilities are fully controlled by his zanpakuto spirit. The hallmark of Wuji’is bankai is that a starry sky will appear within his eyes.
Giggles.
Name: True Domain
Type: Passive
Element: space
Description: Upon release of his zanpakuto, Wuji can create, shape and manipulate the physical aspects of space within an area of 50m with his thoughts in a manner that can be used for both attack and defense within the domain or sphere of influence. And with each punch, kick or swipe of his arms, sword or fingers, Wuji can create spatial distortions, spatial waves and projection in order to inflict damage to the target occupying within the said space. Because it affects the very third-dimension that the target is occupying, it can bypass most defenses any and all physical defenses depending on the amount of reiatsu he elects to use, and as such, maybe difficult to block by conventional means.
What are the feats accomplishable with that? And it is more of a standalone ability. So break it away from the rest of this ability. However, if you can state the feats accomplishable with it and it falls in line with the latter, it could stay
omit that bit
"The possibility of damage Wuji can inflict is dependant on the reiatsu and durability of the opposition"
Use that, that way you can use bulletin to finish of the rest.
Also, the space at which these distortions, projections, etc. occurs?
Having seen you review, i can go with the suggestions and work on it but still, I don't understand what you meant by "feats accomp;ishable"? i already made it clear in details that create, shape and distorting of space is mainly used for both offense and defense. i wanted to make a sub abilities under the "True Domain" but i decided not to but instead group them under one ability i.e is space manipulation because it is space manipulation. Anyway before i post if in full, this is what i have come up with:

b]Name[/b]: True Domain
Description: Upon release of his zanpakuto, Wuji can create, shape and manipulate the physical aspects of space within an area of 50m with his thoughts in a manner that can be used for both attack and defense within the domain or sphere of influence.And with each punch, kick or swipe of his arms, sword or fingers, Wuji can create spatial distortions, spatial waves and projection in order to inflict damage to the target occupying within the said space. Because it affects the very third-dimension that the target is occupying.When used in combat, the possibility of the damage Wuji can inflict is dependant on the reiatsu and durability of the opponnent.

Name:Void Steps
Element: Space
Description: in bankai, Wuji retains his ability to fuse with space to teleport but his speed increases by one level.

Name: Spatial embodiments
Description: In bankai Wuji can Project 4 recorded spatial images of himself using 5% of his reiatsuu, they are so real that the one cannot know or detect his person, he can easily or nigh-instantly swap or exchange his position with any of the five images of himself to trick or disguise his true motive because the clones shares the same consciousness with him But the clones of himself maintains only one-third of his stats and they cannot use kido. if one of the clones get destroyed, it will take Wuji a total of two post to recreate another. While not as fast as the real slef, the clones can can't use bankai abilities but they rely on melee attacks to cause damages to the opposition.

Name:inverted Realm
Release command: Defy the heavens.........Genshin shintei
Description: the moment Wuji utters the release command, Genshin shintei alters the spatial laws of the world by causing Wuji to emit a spatial waves that spreads outwarldy from Wuji's person. Thus anyone that gets in contact with the spatial waves will suffer from visual disruption. Thus, fall victim in an inverted world in whhich everything appear backwards and inverted, disrupting the targets sense of vision i.e those seen as a foe of Wuji. Thus, any attacks launch by Wuji will come from a reversed direction so that the enemy may find it difficult to see them coming or cannot defend them properly because everything is reversed. This ability can be active for 5 post and it demands 30% of Wuji's reiatsu.

Name:Heavenly Realm
Release command: Seize the heavens .........Genshin shintei
Element: lightning
Description: once active, Genshin shintei fabricates numerous thunder clouds within the cloud of the sky. Thus, enabling Wuji to hurl down lightning attacks within the clouds with his thoughts to cause damages to his foes and opponents within 50m. The thunderclouds can be active for 6 post as well and the destructiveness of the lightning attacks cannot exceed Wuji's highest destructive castable kido spell.

Name:Divine Realm
Release command: Adhere to me.........Genshin shintei
Descripition: the moment Wuji utters the release command, Genshin shintei alters the spatial laws of the world by bending space within 50m around Wuji to disrupt only the target sense of vision, hearing, touching and sense of smell for a period of 6 post if Wuji is higher than his opponent or 5 post if he's equal in reiatsu to the opponent and 4 post if the opponent is higher than him in reiatsu.
I meant speed at which the projections occur. And will look at this ability later.
word count: 1037

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Kira-duh-savage
User Title: [R.I.P.]

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:48 am

Name; Unnamed
Type; Active
Specification; Defense.
Range of effect; Tactile.
Description; User can absorb kinetic energy, such as impact, while removing it from the source, into their body.
Overview
•This ability is activated by vocal command; "Yojin Suru" (On Guard )
•User can absorb impact upon physical contact
•Absorbable impacts include punches and kicks, weaponry such as swords, bullets and hammers or even explosions.
°User is not invulnerable to physical attacks, and can still get damaged by them.
•User can be flustered by a continuous barrage of assaults.
°When absorbing impact, user always relinquishes reiatsu in proportion to the reiatsu of the attack in question.
•When absorbed, impact is retained within the user's cells.
•User can utilize assimilated kinetic energy in a number of ways.

•User can redirect it as kinetic force
•Name; "Tensei" (pushback)
Type; Active
Specification; Counter offense
Range of effect; Variable
Description; User can redirect the impact enacted on their body back to the source that it originated from or to another place entirely.
Overview
•User can redirect impact from select body parts or their full body.
User loses reiatsu in equivalence to the percentage of impact redirected
•The percentage of impact that user can absorb and redirect is variable and fully dependent on the reiatsu differential.
•User can absorb up to 40% the impact of attacks casted by advanced reiatsu holding opponents.
°For this category of opponents user can not redirect more impact than absorbed.
•User can absorb up to 60% the impact of attacks casted by matching reiatsu holding opponents.
°For this category of opponents user can not redirect more impact than absorbed either.
•For weaker reiatsu holding opponents, user can express limited dominance over the amount of impact that they can absorb and redirect
•User can convert it into another form of energy.

•Name; "Henkan" (Convert)
Type; Active.
Specification; Miscellaneous
Description; User can convert the assimilated kinetic energy into photokinetic energy.
•User can convert stored kinetic energy into light.
•User has limited manipulation of this new energy form and can only generate it.
•User can generate photokinetic energy of varying intensities.
°User can generate light so intense that it can temporarily stun the eyes
°User can glow in the dark.
°User can generate conccussive beams of light.
Last edited by Kira-duh-savage on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 373
Itsu
Kan: 108.75 
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Unreleased passive ability II

Reubicación: By applying mental focus on physical object matter (excluding sentient beings), Anya can lift, drop, push, pull as much as 1 ton within a radius of 50m. When using her mind to influence the movement of the said object matter, they tend to move at a speed two levels below her base speed, while when using physical gestures, the said matter moves at a speed one level below her base speed, as long as the total number of objects do not exceed 2/3 of the total weight. Beyond this extreme, she can manipulate almost any number of objects that total the same mass by combining both mind and gesture control to attain such feat, as such the said compound of objects move at a speed three levels below her base speed, regardless of the nature of the object matter, be it sand, rocks, boulders, wood, debris and the likes. Meanwhile, her control over object matter doesn't exceed influencing its movements, as she cannot dismantle, reconstruct or reshape them.
word count: 176
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
ANYA BRIGGS
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:52 am

El Jimenez wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:47 pm
Zanpakutō Name: 天の怒り (Tennoikari Viz Raging Heavens)

Innate Abilities:

1)Kuro koburadoku(黒コブラ毒: Black cobra venom): Due to it's altered nature, it becomes far more destructive, hence, the change in its hue and shreds at a molecular level even. With that, any body part struck with this ability negates regeneration even at the lowest level thus bringing about early tiring out, making oppositions fall unconscious due to excess blood loss and concentrating black lightning at a focused point, he can exert said black lightning and break cells, causing wounds to surface upon the slightest touch. [/b]
I expected you to provide limitations for this ability, of course, I didn't state that in my previous review.
Limitations like ; Opponents of higher reiatsu or possessing greater durability than his highest castable destructive spell can negate the function of ability, etc.
2)Hidē can create and clutter tiny black electric particles to take distinct shapes [constructs], with that he can accomplish the following feats;
• He can create chains, blades, etc of black lightning.
• By gathering these black electric particles round him, he can don on an armor comprised of clustered lightning particles or release them in bolts
Fine for the most part.
Overall, shinigami don't possess innate abilities, that's an arrancar thingy. You can move this to your shikai and bankai slots.
Name: Rewrite Light (光を書き換え: Reraito Raito)
Description: Due to the destructiveness and being able to shred/split/damage at the molecular level, he's able to split the composition of anything, accomplishing the following feats below;
• He can split chemical compounds into elements[elements that made up said compounds]
However, this ability is limited to inorganic matter.
Being limited to inorganic matter isn't really a good limitation tho. Opponent's attacks are inorganic, you can split their attack's composition, e.g, an ice spear launched at you, you can split the compound into elements. It should work in relation to reiatsu as well.
Name: Kuroi Raijin no Seiiki no senshi (黒い稲妻の聖域の戦士: Warrior Of The Black Lightning God's Sanctuary)
Description: Hidē summons three 10ft warrior with white eyes made of black lightning. They wields sword that can cut through anything. The warriors are a level faster, stronger and more durable than Hidē
What? A level faster? stronger? more durable? Even as fast as Hidē, I'm not going to accept. A level lower than Hidē could work.
Name: Kurō Raijin no Namida (黒い雷神の涙: Tears of the black lightning God)
Description: Dark clouds gather in the sky as black rain begins to fall. The the rain's uniqueness, however, resides in it being poisonous, having carbon as one of its most abundant and dangerous components, making anyone who swallows it lose consciousness due to excess carbon in their body, and eventually affecting those who avoid doing so by mere exposure, even if they somehow coat their body. He can also summon black lightning from the dark clouds to strike his targets with simple gestures.
Whoa! Black lightning, summoning black rain? I don't know, how is this not absolute? First of all, poison isn't even gonna be accepted by me, secondly, you're making it bypass any and all forms of defense, like it is a certainty that the opposition will be poisoned. Thirdly, no limitations, can potentially affect even opponents of higher reiatsu, etc. And lastly, the element is dark lightning not dark clouds or dark water
And how fast do you summon those lightning?
Name: Ōbārōdo (オーバーロード: Overload)
Description: He releases a blast of lightning that numbs any body part it comes in contact with. He can also condense the blast of lightning into his blade to give the same effect when he executes melee attacks with his blade. They effects last for two posts and can easily be curbed by opponent's of higher reiatsu.
Not even of higher reiatsu only, it should be curbed by both opponents of equal and higher reiatsu or go in this direction.
The effects last for two posts against opponent of lower reiatsu, one post against opponent of equal reiatsu and doesn't affect opponent of greater reiatsu at all.

Above all, Zanpakuto Denied

Another heads up, I'll review abilities I might have accepted again, nothing much to be afraid of, If balanced, I'll just stamp approved.
word count: 749

Shinoda
User Title: [11th Division] Acting Captain

RP Leader

Post by Shinoda » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:27 am

「 Shinkiri」
"If, on our journey, should we encounter God, God will be cut."

Name: Shinkiri (神切, God-cutter)

Appearance: Shinkiri's sealed form is that of an elegantnagamaki.The hilt is black with gold wrapping and sakura designs along the pommel and below the circular tsuba. The tsuba is black with a golden design of butterflies. The habaki is engraved with an abstract design. A knowledgeable eye will be able to spot similarities between it and the Zanpakuto of Akira's predecessors.

Power: Space-time manipulation

Spirit and Personality:

Inner World: This dimension has no name and no default appearance. However, Shinkiri and Akira refer to it as the “Dream,” or Yume (夢). Yume is utterly empty. Nothing exists there except for sentience; that is to say, consciousness itself. As a result, a sentient consciousness that enters Yume can literally create things from nothing. What it believes becomes reality. In effect, those within Yume are gods, able to control and create energy, matter – and even time, defying the traditional laws and rules of scientific reality. When things other than Shinkiri or Akira enter Yume they remain there indefinitely - it cannot be fled via a Garganta, nor a Senkaimon, nor the Shadows.

Akira usually allows Shinkiri to control Yume; however, Akira has the potential to wrest control from Shinkiri if she wishes, since Shinkiri is a part of Akira and is thus ultimately subservient to her.

Appearance: Shinkiri has no default form and is able to change it at will within its Inner World. It usually takes the form of a snow leopard with glowing gold eyes with red flecks and speaks in the voice of a younger woman.

Shikai

Shikai Command: Yume o tachikire, Shinkiri!(Sever the dream, God-cutter! 夢を断ち切る, 神切!)

Shikai Appearance: In Shikai, Shinkiri loses its scabbard and transforms into a mochi yari spear with a sasaho yari or bamboo leaf-shaped blade. The blade has a feather Damascus pattern. The shaft is made of a golden metal with a matte finish and sports a red enameling over the majority of the mid-length, decorated with golden filigree in sakura designs similar to its sealed form. Like most large Shikai, it is not difficult for Akira to handle the weight of Shinkiri, though others may have difficulties.

Shikai Ability: Upon invoking the Shikai command, the edge of the blade become a portal to Yume. A glowing red aura, similar to spraying sand in appearance, emanates from the edge.

Samuyume (寒夢, Cold Dream)
Description: Anything that makes contact with the blade edge is split, pushed apart as the dimensional portal space tears apart its atoms to pass through. This effectively makes it into a blade that can cut nearly anything.
Mechanics: For the duration of the cut, reality itself is split at the edge of the blade. The portal rejects the entry of the reishi hich contacts it, causing the object struck by the blade to split apart along either edge of the blade. This drastically increases its cutting power, allowing the wielder to to produce a much higher attack power than possible with just a normal edge. Everything it cuts will separate cleanly, cleaved at the atomic level. The downside is that the edge cannot be used to block, nor does it discriminate between friend and foe. The only things it cannot cut in this fashion are spiritual objects with reiatsu of high enough to suppress the wielder's reiatsu - the reiatsu which keeps the portal open. A sufficiently strong reiatsu can force that portal shut on contact, leaving only the bare edge to contend with. This is a Passive Ability and activates upon release.

Juyume (柔夢, Tender Dream)
Description: With a slash of Shinkiri, reality is cut open, creating a pseudo-portal that will draw whatever is cut into Yume.
Mechanics: The portal acts like a siphon - whatever mass or energy which is struck by the blade of Shinkiri breaks apart the reishi and sends through the portal to Yume, causing it to physically cease to exist in this dimension. With a more skilled application, the portal can literally be cut open next to the blades or opened within about ten meters of the blade. Only the wielder or those they choose can enter a portal to Yume not on the edge itself. This functions as a limited form of teleportation. The wielder creates a portal to enter Yume; then, another to leave it. The portal returning those within Yume to the real would will be heralded by a glow where the wielder chooses to re-enter reality, which can be the same location or a different one. They can also remain inside of Yume to avoid combat or detection; however, there is a noticeable reiatsu drain for this over time. This is an Active Ability and must be consciously invoked.
Bankai

True Name: Uchuu no Kiri (宇宙の切り), End of the Universe)

Bankai Appearance: In Bankai, Uchuu no Kiri becomes a jumonji yari, a variant of the traditional Japanese spear with two smaller blades flanking the base of the main spearhead and curving upwards. The size of the auxiliary blades is smaller than a conventional jumonji yari, more similar to the lugs of a European boar spear in size.

Description: Uchuu no Kiri begins with the invocation. A portal appears and draws everything within ten kilometers of Akira's choosing into Yume. After a second, everything will reappear. The state in which they do will depend on what transpires within. Time will pass at a different rate in Yume than in the real world, allowing the battle to last indefinitely until the combatants .

Mechanics: Once inside, Akira begins by creating a custom alternate reality inside of Yume. The physical rules, terrain, and contents of the new reality are set at the inception of Uchuu no Kiri. As the creator, Akira has the advantage defining the environment slanted in her favor. For example, she could create a world in a constant rainy state while fighting a fire-wielding opponent. However, she cannot create things that she cannot imagine or understand - for example, if she did not understand what gravity was, she could not reduce it to zero in her alternate reality.

In addition, each fighter is restored to their ideal level of battle preparedness. Reiatsu, physical condition, and even supplies are restored to the level that the combatants believe they should be at. They cannot lie about their own strength levels or abilities - their own knowledge of themselves will keep them tethered to their regular strength levels. This effectively allows Uchuu no Kiri to restart the battle with all parties aware of the capabilities that their opponents have just displayed.

From this point on, the combatants resume combat normally. However, Akira has one advantage over her opponent - at any time, she can temporarily create a new Element in the battlefield.[] This ranges from creating a fiery asteroid aimed at her enemy to suspending gravity to enhancing the strength of reiatsu-based techniques. The weakness of this advantage is that she can only change one thing at any given time. Should she lose her concentration, the new Element will end. Opponents can take advantage of this by engineering situations where Akira is tricked into creating an Element that will work against her, or forcing her to lose her focus and ability to create new Elements.

Opponents cannot be killed within Yume, but Akira can be. The caveat to this condition is that if Akira dies, anyone trapped inside Yume will die as well when the dimension collapses.
word count: 1252
Tetsuya Sajin | Raizo Shinoda | Akira Shinoda
Fmr. Tenth Division Captain| Privaron 306
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Itsu wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:09 pm
Unreleased passive ability II

Reubicación: By applying mental focus on physical object matter (excluding sentient beings), Anya can lift, drop, push, pull as much as 1 ton within a radius of 50m. When using her mind to influence the movement of the said object matter, they tend to move at a speed two levels below her base speed, while when using physical gestures, the said matter moves at a speed one level below her base speed, as long as the total number of objects do not exceed 2/3 of the total weight. Beyond this extreme, she can manipulate almost any number of objects that total the same mass by combining both mind and gesture control to attain such feat, as such the said compound of objects move at a speed three levels below her base speed, regardless of the nature of the object matter, be it sand, rocks, boulders, wood, debris and the likes. Meanwhile, her control over object matter doesn't exceed influencing its movements, as she cannot dismantle, reconstruct or reshape them.
While for the most part, this is actually fine. The limitations are more or less okay, however, my major concern is the unit mass. 1 ton is actually too much for an unreleased. You can control its movements? You can achieve a myriad of effects with just that. How about ' The user can raise, pull, blah blah blah, a single object that weighs a ton and smaller objects that weighs a total unit mass of 200pounds as It'd even require much focus to do such due to their numbers'.
While I'm not denying this ability, I'm not approving it either.
word count: 288

Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 am

While for the most part, this is actually fine. The limitations are more or less okay, however, my major concern is the unit mass. 1 ton is actually too much for an unreleased. You can control its movements? You can achieve a myriad of effects with just that. How about ' The user can raise, pull, blah blah blah, a single object that weighs a ton and smaller objects that weighs a total unit mass of 200pounds as It'd even require much focus to do such due to their numbers'.
While I'm not denying this ability, I'm not approving it either
Quick question. If you actually permitted the control of a single object that weighs 1 ton, then why is there a massive gap difference between her total weight and the smaller objects?

If she could control the weight of one object that weighs 1 ton...I think smaller objects shouldn't really be much of a problem. The only problem should be how refined her control over said weight would be when numerous objects are involved at once. That's when speed at which they move comes in, of which I specifically gave reasonable limits to each category. Since I'm gonna reduce the weight of everything, I think the speed at which they move should increase too, don't you think?

Im expecting your feedback soon. That would enable me know how to proceed further. Thanks.
Last edited by Itsu on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 240
ANYA BRIGGS
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for the slow review of zanpakuto recently, been dealing with work and health issues. Now, I'm better, I'll review much more abilities today, yay!
word count: 29

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:33 am

Kira-duh-savage wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:48 am
Name; Unnamed
Type; Active
Specification; Defense.
Range of effect; Tactile.
Description; User can absorb kinetic energy, such as impact, while removing it from the source, into their body.
Alright.
•This ability is activated by vocal command; "Yojin Suru" (On Guard )
•User can absorb impact upon physical contact
•Absorbable impacts include punches and kicks, weaponry such as swords, bullets and hammers or even explosions.
°User is not invulnerable to physical attacks, and can still get damaged by them.
•User can be flustered by a continuous barrage of assaults.
°When absorbing impact, user always relinquishes reiatsu in proportion to the reiatsu of the attack in question.
•When absorbed, impact is retained within the user's cells.
The limitation is fine. I'm thinking about a number limit right now. Like how many times you can absorb, how long you can retain impacts.
•User can utilize assimilated kinetic energy in a number of ways.
•User can redirect it as kinetic force
•Name; "Tensei" (pushback)
Type; Active
Specification; Counter offense
Range of effect; Variable
Description; User can redirect the impact enacted on their body back to the source that it originated from or to another place entirely.
Overview
•User can redirect impact from select body parts or their full body.
User loses reiatsu in equivalence to the percentage of impact redirected
•The percentage of impact that user can absorb and redirect is variable and fully dependent on the reiatsu differential.
•User can absorb up to 40% the impact of attacks casted by advanced reiatsu holding opponents.
°For this category of opponents user can not redirect more impact than absorbed.
•User can absorb up to 60% the impact of attacks casted by matching reiatsu holding opponents.
°For this category of opponents user can not redirect more impact than absorbed either.
•For weaker reiatsu holding opponents, user can express limited dominance over the amount of impact that they can absorb and redirect

The percentages are too much.
Trim that down to 30%
For equal, 45%
A level lower, 60%
Below that, limited dominance.
•User can convert it into another form of energy.[/quote]
Hmm.

•Name; "Henkan" (Convert)
Type; Active.
Specification; Miscellaneous
Description; User can convert the assimilated kinetic energy into photokinetic energy.
•User can convert stored kinetic energy into light.
•User has limited manipulation of this new energy form and can only generate it.
•User can generate photokinetic energy of varying intensities.
°User can generate light so intense that it can temporarily stun the eyes
°User can glow in the dark.
°User can generate conccussive beams of light.

This is fine tho. You're generating it simply.
Accepted.

Make the necessary edits, fine for the most parts.
word count: 452

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:34 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:33 am
Resurreccion Abilities

Release command:
Feed upon this world

Resurreccion Appearance: A black and pale whitish grey burst of spiritual energy falls around Armani as platinum rain. Afterwards, his skin burns in form of a raging whitish flame. In this state Armani becomes bat-like in appearance. His waist-length hair completely becomes white, a pair of pale white 30cm horns sprout out from both sides of the forehead aiming for the sky, and his entire body is pale white in color. Armani possess metallic white wings mounted on his back which are capable of cutting through solid materials (except zanpakutou).
Element Type:
— Energy manipulation
— Space-time manipulation
«Destroy
Type= Active
Element= Energy Manipulation
Description:
Once ability is activated the user releases a wave of energy from his body which is entirely explosive. In other words, the user could simply explode The size and range of this blast is dependent on the charge time. As such, a two post charge time will bring about a blast range capable of covering a distance of 20–40 meters respectively. However without charge time the blast would only go as far as 20m radius.
That'd mean your death
Covering a 20m radius without charge post is a tad much and seeing as this ability is one I've used before,
You could use this ;
'Once this ability is activated, the user continually expels explosive particles. These particles can be attached to objects or transmogrify said objects into explosives. The functions of these particles are as follows;
• Anything touched by the user turns into a bomb and the detonation command is 'anything you want, mate'
• The particles can even cloak his swords, causing explosions to occur upon the slightest touch or transfer the explosive particles to the part slashed.
• Each passing post, these particles cover a radius of 3m until a maximum of 30m is reached.
• The strength of these explosions is dependent on the number of particles concentrated on an area or the extra reiatsu the user is about to expend.
• Also, the highest destructive is equal to the user's highest destructive kido spell.
• The reiatsu cost is dependent on the merriness of the particles released.
• Also, the reiatsu demand is dependent on the concentrated explosive force each particle holds.'

That's as far as I can help, anything more than that would obviously make it too hax. Also, add your own limitations to increase acceptability if you wanna use it, like speed of explosions blah blah blah.
«Dead clocks
Type= Active
Description: By Warping the dimension of time and controlling it's mechanism, Armani is capable of drastically manipulating time flow around him within a radius of 30m He posses control of time over all things, allowing them to achieve a plethora of effects. Decide how time functions in reality, whether to fast forward things or rewind them. However he is unable to use this effects at the same time.
Big NO! mate.
30m is in fact too much.
Effects:
– User is capable of slowing down the speed of time around him. The greatest extent to which this is achieved is hindering a speed less faster than his skill in hohou. However, movements are not completely paralysed or restricted.

–User is capable of increasing the flow of time around him. The greatest extent to which this is achieved is enhancing a speed to a degree less faster than his skill in hohou.

– User could go as far as altering the way time flow into a limited temporal loop. Events that have occurred within a certain period of time can be repeated continuously for duration not further than three (3) posts. I.E targets can relive/reexperience that same moment over again. The user of this ability can only repeat an event that took place a post ago and only events he has seen.
Bro!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!! No limitations on whose speed you can reduce, no limitation regarding reiatsu. Boosting your speed isn't allowed. A Big NO on this one too
Use limits that allow equal and higher opponents to be seemingly unaffected by this.
Lesser can be affected. You can't boost speed in any way.
Sorry mate, you can't pull a Dr strange in here
This ability is denied.
«Reverse
Type=Active
Description:

Mode I: Armani is able to create two rifts which opens almost simultaneously (one after the other), which he uses to transport himself or other things like matter and energy instantaneously Apart from himself, this rift can not transport sentient beings. The rifts can be in any size depending on Armani's choice, either as small as his palm or big enough to swallow a 10ft gaint Said rifts can be formed anywhere or any angle within a 30 meters radius of Armani making it quite unpredictable. He can transport any form of energy within his range of reitsu tank, and being also barrages of things he can transport at once is limited to how big the rift is.
Hello! Instantaneously? Trim this down tremendously and give its speed with relation to your hoho state
10ft tall giant? That's too much. Reduce that as well
Mode II: Similarly to mode I, but rather than linking two rifts together, a rift is linked as a door way to his own world, The Reverse Dimension. He can transport himself or possible third party.
Dark is the atmosphere and every null & cranny, the dimension is vast and practically wide to an unmeasurable degree. The only source of light to this dimension are the large countless circular shaped objects which Armani could manipulate and are parallel to the plane of the horizon. Here, time rotates backwards in this dimension at least giving a reverse effect such as restoring fatal injuries. Death is certainly irreversible. However, the dimension can only last for four post, the reverse of time applies to everyone within the dimension.
it's impossible for a third party to auto teleport their way to into the Reverse Dimension as the dimension is not originally linked to their abilities.
The Reverse Dimension
Restoring injuries mid battle is unacceptable. Ability denied.
«Zero Entity
Type= Active
Description: Once active, the user has control over his existence. He is able to diverge his original state of being to a different dimension by existing outside of time and space. If there should be a change in reality such as hazard of destruction, the user is unaffected. In spite of that, the user is competent enough to remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. However, while existing outside space and time, the user is unable to inflict harm or damage to any form matter in reality and can only retain this ability for three (3) posts.
This is basically intangibility but with different model and function.
Three posts is too much. How many times can you do this? How fast can you pull this off? Reiatsu cost should be kept in mind because it'd seriously drain it. Number of times he could use it, if I was to suggest should be twice per battle and could stay for only two posts. That way I can consider accepting this.
«Zero Distortion
Type= Active
Description: Armani's affinity to distort space time continuum grants him the ability to take a fragment of space from one location and swap/shift it to another, any form of existing matter occupying the said space can be transported as well.; in conclusion, this is the ability to teleport area itself, making it difficult to predict whatever they desire to teleport. The user can control the size of the taken area, allowing teleportation of matter as small as a fist size or as large as a 10ft giant. This ability can only be done within a radius of 90m.
First question, can you teleport oppositions?
The reiatsu cost increases with increase in merriness or size of object?
How fast do these teleportations occur?
What can you and can you not teleport?
90m is actually too much. Trim it down to 50m
«Zero Quantum
Type= Active
Element= Space-time Manipulation
Description: Armani's influence over space and time grants him the ability to slice through the very fabric of space with the aid of his mind, but a swing from his sword is twice as fast Limited to a space radius of 90m, he could tear apart the space-time continuum the world exist in. Any physical matter or energy caught within the severed space/spatial area will be cut. The attack can also leave behind a dimensional line or a tear in space, which will cause anything that comes into contact with it to be cut as well, making it difficult to predict. Tears within the space-time continuum can become rifts, which can be reckless and deadly to leave behind, as they ought to do nothing but erase anything that comes into contact with it from all time. These rifts can devour energy of S+ in rank & can only last for three (3) post.

A swing of his blade is three times faster, with gestures, it is two times faster.
Itsu's second unreleased limitations are clear. You should check them out.
Spatial tears aren't permanent. You should probably pay reiatsu cost for maintenance of the tears.
Lol. Unacceptable. That's the maximum out there, mate.

Above all, Zanpakuto Denied
word count: 1596

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 am

Itsu wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 am
Quick question. If you actually permitted the control of a single object that weighs 1 ton, then why is there a massive gap difference between her total weight and the smaller objects?

If she could control the weight of one object that weighs 1 ton...I think smaller objects shouldn't really be much of a problem. The only problem should be how refined her control over said weight would be when numerous objects are involved at once. That's when speed at which they move comes in, of which I specifically gave reasonable limits to each category. Since I'm gonna reduce the weight of everything, I think the speed at which they move should increase too, don't you think?

Im expecting your feedback soon. That would enable me know how to proceed further. Thanks.
word count: 249

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 am

Itsu wrote:

Actually, no. Your focus will be divided. However, I could allow a level speed increase.
word count: 264

Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 am
Itsu wrote:

Actually, no. Your focus will be divided. However, I could allow a level speed increase.

Alright then... Let me make the necessary changes.
word count: 281
ANYA BRIGGS
platinum6ix
Kan: 879.30 
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:40 am

Resurreccion Ability

Release command:
Agony

«Reverse
Type=Active
Element= Space time | Energy Manipulation
Description:

Mode I: Armani is able to create two rifts which opens almost simultaneously (one after the other), which he uses to transport tangible objects or other things like matter and energy upon immediate contact with the rift. The speed at which he can activate this ability is not equal to his level in hohou. Apart from himself, this rift can not transport sentient beings. The rifts can be in any size depending on Armani's choice, either as small as his palm or big enough to swallow a 7ft giant. Said rifts can be formed anywhere or any angle within a 30 meters radius of Armani making it quite unpredictable. He can transport any form of energy within his range of reitsu tank, and being also barrages of things he can transport at once is limited to how big the rift is.

Mode II: Similarly to mode I, but rather than linking two rifts together, a rift is linked as a door way to his own world, the Reverse Dimension. He can transport himself or possible third party.
Dark is the atmosphere and every null & cranny, the dimension is vast and practically wide to an unmeasurable degree. The only source of light to this dimension are the large countless circular shaped objects which Armani could manipulate and are parallel to the plane of the horizon. The Reverse dimension serves only an intermediate storage. It can only be used to store an energy within the range of the user's reiatsu tank ( same reiatsu cost). In the reverse dimension, stored energy is mixed with the user's reiatsu thus altering it's modification and then firing back at the opposition. Energy can only be retained for a maximum of two (2) posts and it's not as powerful as it's original state. However, the longer he retain the energy in the dimension, the more the reiatsu drain.
The Reverse Dimension
Last edited by platinum6ix on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total. word count: 334
Hollow is thy name and blessed is thy claim. You who trespass and put down roots, then Hollow be your name.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Aegis Raiu and Phantom-T.
Please repost your full zanpakuto for review again and with the adjustments requested either by me or XIII, thank you.
word count: 25

Phantom-T
Kan: 1,034.50 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Hall of Fame

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 am

SHIKAI

Name: Obscure
Shikai Ability: By tossing his left Zanpaktou (kodachi) to the air while murmuring the word obscure, swarms of butterflies made purely of dark aura manifests, threatening to snuff out every ounce of light over a 10 meter radius. The paths of the butterflies are easily directed by Hazuki who controls them with his left palm.
These butterflies are solid enough to lift a grown man off the ground but lack the power to cause any significant damage even when conjointly working together. When swamped over Hazuki or an ally every hope of spotting Hazukis movement becomes extremely difficult as they tend to conceal his/her action, and would occasionally create silhouetted figures of him/her to throw of the opponent’s concentrations or sensory senses.
Other Workings:

●By destroying a huge chunk of the flies, Hazuki Zanpaktou returns to its original state at the hands of its owner.
●Once forcefully deactivated ability remains dormant and cannot be used over a period of 3 posts
●If not forcefully deactivated Hazuki can call back his zan and reactivate within a post interval.
●Hazuki can bypass the tossing ritual and only call out the ability to activate same effect, if zanpaktou is out of reach with its shadow reflected unto a surface.

Name: Formless
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can expand, stretch, solidify and shape his shadow over a distance of 5meters, this makes it possible for him to come up with intriguing 2 or 3 dimensional constructs or even an extra limb if need be. This ability is mentally controlled and can be called upon as soon as he thinks it.
Other Workings:

●Constructs are solid steel in nature and posses enough strength to cave a concrete wall.
●Shadows cannot be projected further than the 5 meters radius.
● Being an extension of his will, shadows are as fast as a blade would normally be on Hazukis hands.

Name: Dive
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can sink into his or any other shadow not minding how big or small it may be. He can resurface from same or a different source of shadow as long as said shadow is within a 100m radius. While inside this shadow dimension Hazuki doesn’t lose sight of what’s happening in and around his environment and as such maintains 100% perception. Transition between shadows can happen at the shinigamis top speed or slower at a measured pace.
Other workings:

●He has a limit of 3 posts to remain in any giving shadow.
●Once any part of Hazukis body resurfaces from a shadow, He cannot re-submerge into same shadow till he’s completely out of it.
●If not resurfaced, Hazuki can change his destination from one shadow to another.

Name: Animation
[Shikai Ability: By Observing, stabbing or mentally commanding a shadow to rise, Hazuki Can give said shadow shape and form, making it appear as a physical replica of its origin or an animated representation of common pets and beasts, all in shades of black. Being creatures spawn from darkness or shadow, these constructs maintain low physicality and as such tend to tear apart and auto reassemble when met with enhanced physical Impacts. However, being unable to physically impact their environment in a significant way, Hazuki can infuse shadows with explosive effects similar in results with his least to his highest destructive kidou spell under his Kidou Mastery category. With a target in sight animated shadows quickly engage in high speed pursuit till said target is within range for detonation. The shadows can to an extent mimic its origin in behavior and attitude as they carry out Hazuki goal.
Other Workings:

●Summoned shadows must be within 30m of Hazuki.
●With their Physicality in question, Animated constructs can only go as far as inflicting Scratch and bites when in contact with low tier durable surfaces.
●Infusing shadows with blast effect only occurs when shadows have been stabbed by Hazukis blade before or after animation.
●Shadows not explosive in nature can only interact with the environment based on Hazukis will, sometimes acting as watch dogs for the purpose of gathering intel.
●Their speed are no different from the natural speed of the replicated biological animal.
●Once created they independently seek out their prey, but cannot drift past 40m of Hazuki.
●Once Targets are determined any future attempts at hiding, from sight or any other means becomes redundant unless reiatsu signature becomes obsolete.
●Physical damage will only go as far as liquefying them causing a post to three post delay for auto reassemble. This is dependent on size of constructs as a bear sized construct will naturally require more time to reassemble when compared to and ant.
●They however don't do well against light or heat based Reaitsu backed attacks, as contact with those will have them releasing stored effect if any before disintegrating.

word count: 805

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”