Will do a proper review but for now, this is lovely.Phantom-T wrote: ↑Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 amAbility 3: Blood Curse
Embodying a curse of his own, Eckhards blood becomes toxic, extremely poisonous and hazardous even to the human soul. The very exposure of it into the air stiffens the free flow of air in the environment, inhibiting lungs and brain function with respiration a tad difficult to sustain in a 5meters radius around him. However, the true effect of this curse is mostly felt when in contact with an object or a surface area or when exposed to an opponent’s bloodstream. A phenomenal known as blood curse occurs giving rise to unholy creatures which scatters into the world wreaking havoc on his name. Sentient being however are limited to this effect but find it difficult to heal any injuries exposed to this blood as this not only halts regeneration but also subdued hemoglobin and cell degradations becomes an issue. This could lead to massive organ collapse, extreme blood loss or severe tissue damage & mutation if allowed to spread unchecked.
Workings & Limitation:
- Eckhards can transfuse blood into his energy based construct through his pores turning it blood red which enhances his constructs edginess with the effect of his blood curse infused into them.
- Blood curse can either mutate or rot an object depending on how much it was exposed to.
- A neutral quantity [reiatsu free] can only do as much as rot an object which often occurs at a snails pace.
- A concentrated quantity [reiatsu infused] can do as much as mutate an object.
- Nonorganic or refined surfaces do not feel the mutate effect of this curse so does other basic element not based on organic matter.
- On Npc or lower life forms. Mutation turns them into savage beast whom beckons to eckhards command and call. Their natural fangs and teeth grow excessively sharp with thorns merged into their flesh making them a level more durable while their bloods serves as carriers of Eckhards curse.
- On plants and insects, the blood curse induces rapid growth genes. Making them grow out of proportion with thorn like extensions growing out of their stalks or exoskeleton.
- They become carries of the curse as well and can pass it on to whatever they sever, prick or bite.
- Height increase ranges from 2ft - 5ft. Making it possible for an ant to easily attain the size of a beast of burden
- They do not poses any stats boost despite the mutation but tend to become heavier, stronger and more durable in proportion to their newly gain height.
- On sentients, contact with blood has no major effect unless exposed to open wounds, ingested or injected into the blood stream.
- However, when stationed in areas where the blood has been released into the air, it becomes very dificult to breath. Turning a fairly airy area to an air tight zone in a period of 5 post. (This is mostly felt at a 5meter radius of the carrier)
- Injuries caused by his blood infused constructs tend to restrict healing and blood clotting and can only allow regeneration of infected areas if cut off before critical period [3 post for people]
- Mutation occurs after an additional 5 post once critical point has been reached.
- Mutation induces rot on infected areas turning them pale green with vines growing out of it. This spreads along the body system collapsing organs and cells if area is not severed.
- Mutations on opponent's higher or equal in reiatsu can only add an inch after every 2post...
- Mutation on opponents one or two reiatsu level lower than him, covers 2inch in every single post.
- While those extremely lower spreads rapidly tripling the pace of the above category.
- Eckhard loses a single endurance level every 10 post of actively applying this curse.
- His curse "death addiction" nullifies on constructs which his blood curse has been enhanced with.