Founder
Kan: 2,957.00 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Bleach RP Discussion

Post by XIII » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 am

Eh... It could be rebooted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I’m reluctant to put any more of my own time into it after what happened when it launched.
Last edited by XIII on Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 25

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 919.35 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Bleach RP Discussion

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:11 am

XIII wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 am
Eh... It could be rebooted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I’m reluctant to put any more of my own time into it after what happened when it launched.
You still on that? Come on that was like ages ago.....let it go and let’s get this rebooted
word count: 54
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Bleach RP Discussion

Post by XIII » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:55 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:11 am
XIII wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 am
You still on that? Come on that was like ages ago.....let it go and let’s get this rebooted
I would have to include that in all the other work I have to do. So it’s still a bit of no from me. Nothing stopping you or anyone else from doing it. T and Itsu put together all of ASH by themselves. You really don’t need me to do all the leg work for this
word count: 122

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Bleach RP Discussion

Post by XIII » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Just stopping in to announce a few intended and upcoming changes to the CBS. A couple of these are a means of “soft nerfing” the effectiveness of durability. I won’t necessarily be reducing durability from what it is, however I will be increasing the effects of the other offensive stats.

The intended changes are as follows:

Global Changes:

CBS Guide:
Proposed Adjustments: Creation of a CBS guidebook to more exhaustively explain the various workings of the system and how the stats should and do work.
Additional Notes: This is an attempt to mitigate misuse/understanding of the CBS while adding a go-to reference point for all things CBS related.

Introduction of Substats:
Upcoming Adjustments: Substats to be implemented into the CBS as a means of expanding combat depth, as well as fill some holes left by the current CBS.
Additional Notes:

Level Cap Reducttion:
Upcoming Adjustments: Reduction of the CBS level cap in consideration of the substat addition. Substats will be used to manage the level bloat.
Additional Notes: The extent of this change is dependent on the next point.

Stats:
Proposed Adjustments: “Stats” as listed under all versions of the CBS to be renamed to “Attributes”. Additional clarity to be added to the Attributes distinction to further what these they mean. In accordance with this Attrributes affect the potency or maximum potential of “Disciplines”. In the case of Reiatsu, this applies to both potency and amount. Furthermore additional tooltips will be added to both Attributes and and Disciplines to explain their functions and limitation in added detail.
Additional Notes: Mostly done to clarify any confusions surrounding how certain stats are supposed to work.

Disciplines:
Proposed Adjustments: Adjustments made to how these stats work. As well as further distinctions made between them and attributes to be as follows: Attributes will govern potency/overall potential, while disciplines will affect their overall effectiveness. This means their ability to achieve success when attempting various actions (attacking, defending, dodging, etc.), as well as accuracy and other factors that purely revolve around skill and or knowledge. As such, without the proper strength, endurance or durability, the overall potential of disciplines will be low.
Additional Notes:

Hakuda:
Proposed adjustments: Hakuda descriptions adjusted to include an understanding of the body, as well as its defenses. With application of this understanding, dismantling those defenses, or finding ways to cripple opponents more easily becomes possible. This will also apply defensively. Knowledge of the body will included understanding how to block certain attacks in order to mitigate the potency of the effective forces / direct then away from vital points of the body.
Additional notes: This is mainly in regards to knowing weak points and how to hit them in order to maximize damage, especially against sturdier opponents. That said the maximum potential of that damage is still dependent on strength.

Zanjutsu:
Proposed Adjustments: Zanjutsu descriptions adjusted to include an understand of various forces, and how to apply them to the blade. With application of this understand, finding ways to effectively cut through various forms of defenses, armors, etc. becomes possible.
Additional Notes: Changes are made to fall in line with Hakuda.

Strength:
Proposed Adjustments: Potency of the strength stat increased for A grade and beyond. Strength description adjusted to more directly govern the potency of offensive stats (Hakuda/Zanjutsu).
Additional Notes: Increasing offensive potential moderately to significantly on various levels in order to offset the power of durability.

Reiatsu Control:
Proposed Adjustements: Increases potency for Shinigami on all levels, specifically the level of Kidou available for all levels with and without full power incantation. Separation of Shinigami and Arrancar descriptions.
Additional Notes:

Zanpakutou Mastery:
Proposed Adjustements: Separate descriptions for Arrancar and Shinigami. Expanded descriptions to fall in line with Togabito’s Immorality stat. Adjustments to include and define Zanpakutou power.
Additional Notes: Zanpakutou Masterry will stand on its own as an offensive stat. Attempts will be made to have it act as nearly self-contained discipline like Hakuda and Zanjutsu.
word count: 662

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”