RP Leader

Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:32 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:59 am
Enishi’s Final Epithet ability

Absolute boundary: This Basically works in such away that a shield made out from bended space appears to be constantly active or can be summoned by Enishi, any form of attack, whether it’s projectiles, physical, psychic, is deflected back at the user. Or it’s completely cancelled out by his barrier:/shield. it’s always active, consciously or subconsciously.

Other workings: his absolute boundary gives him the ability to cut through space, so he can slice anything even if it’s from a long distance (30 metres, etc).

Enishi can increase the number of shield or barrier at will and can summon it anywhere.
• Enishi’s barrier can block and reflect attacks equal to the strength of Kido 80s

• The Number of Barrier would require more cost of Reiatsu to create more
> Since, it's a shield that repulses things aback, it cannot be constantly active.
> Cutting space and reflecting are two dissimilar abilities, break them up please.
> Weaker attacks are basically useless.
> No drain at all for constantly active.
> It lacks any limitations.
> How many number of shields are up?
> How wide does a shield span?
Etcetera.

For now, Denied

Bro you skipped mine. :D
word count: 220
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:43 am

Epithet B - The Belief - All of Crimson's believes come to pass at varying costs.

Ability 1
Description - Nemesis - Crimson believes one deserves what they dish out to others, or themselves. Thus, he gains the ability to duplicate any existing damage on himself unto other living targets upon physical contact or contact with his arrows. Thus, when he receives damage from an opponent, he can choose when to transfer received damage back to whomever dealt it on him, either instantly or anytime within the next 3 posts. However, for being slow enough not to have evaded the attack in the first place, the damage is still retained on Crimson as he too deserves it, thus the damage is only duplicated on himself and the opponent.
°Forgiveness - In this aspect of nemesis, Crimson believes someone had no control over what was fated and thus does not deserve the outcome, hence, upon contact with said individual, he transfers all existing damage, injuries or wounds unto himself, leaving the target free of injuries or fatigue.

°Shared nemesis - If Crimson happened to be in the doppelganger state, he can share all injuries to either self or evenly amongst them upon physical contact or through his arrows.
°The cost for damage transfer is same as reiatsu cost of damage received. Ie, if Crimson receives a hit from hadou 33 Shakaho, it would cost him a reiatsu equivalent of #33 to duplicate the damage on his chosen target.
°Damage transferred to opponent is 100% if Crimson's Reiatsu is greater than that of the target. While opponents of equal Reiatsu can somewhat mitigate the effect up to 20% and those one level higher can negate this effect by 40% less, opponents of 2 reiatsu levels higher can completely negate the effect.
*Accumulated non lethal damage would eventually play its course and wear Crimson down if his opponent doesn't fall first.
*Transfer of damage to his doppelganger can occur only once per spar.

Ability 2: Doppelganger
Description: Crimson believes he can be in 2 places at a time and therefore gains the ability to create a separate identical being as himself to make this belief possible.
°Costs 30% of his reiatsu to create and 4% reiatsu per subsequent post to sustain its existence.
°The second Crimson possesses all of the original's memories, looks, physical conditioning and skills except the ability to use his Schrift techniques, blut artery and vein.
°They both share the same vision link, ie they both see what the other sees.
word count: 419
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 am

Since, it's a shield that repulses things aback, it cannot be constantly active.
Noted
> Cutting space and reflecting are two dissimilar abilities, break them up please.
Since it is made out of space manipulation, his boundary allows him to literarily cut space.... so no am keeping it that way.

> Weaker attacks are basically useless.
> No drain at all for constantly active.
Already said I should remove it as a constantly active ability no?
> It lacks any limitations.
I will make that clear.
> How many number of shields are up?
Dude, this question his unnecessary but I will answer anyway. Like in the post, the number of Shield present will depend on Enishi’s choice. If he decides to block a certain amount of attack would require 2 or 3 shields that is what will appear
> How wide does a shield span?
Dude really?
Etcetera.
word count: 145
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:28 am

Enishi’s Final Epithet ability

Absolute boundary: This Basically works in such away that a shield made out from bended space which is rectangular in shape and as wide as a door appears to be summoned by Enishi, any form of attack, whether it’s projectiles, physical, psychic, is deflected back at the user. Or it’s completely cancelled out by his barrier/shield.

Other workings: his absolute boundary gives him the ability to cut through space, so he can slice anything even if it’s from a long distance using his arrows (30 metres, etc).
• Enishi can increase the number of shield or barrier at will and can summon it anywhere.

• Enishi’s barrier can block and reflect attacks equal to the strength of Kido 80s

• The amount of Reiatsu required to block an attack is equal to the amount of Reiatsu needed to cast a Kido 80s each time the shield is summoned.

• The Number of Barrier would require more cost of Reiatsu to create more.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 168
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:43 am
Epithet B - The Belief - All of Crimson's believes come to pass at varying costs.

Ability 1
Description - Nemesis - Crimson believes one deserves what they dish out to others, or themselves. Thus, he gains the ability to duplicate any existing damage on himself unto other living targets upon physical contact or contact with his arrows. Thus, when he receives damage from an opponent, he can choose when to transfer received damage back to whomever dealt it on him, either instantly or anytime within the next 3 posts. However, for being slow enough not to have evaded the attack in the first place, the damage is still retained on Crimson as he too deserves it, thus the damage is only duplicated on himself and the opponent.
°Forgiveness - In this aspect of nemesis, Crimson believes someone had no control over what was fated and thus does not deserve the outcome, hence, upon contact with said individual, he transfers all existing damage, injuries or wounds unto himself, leaving the target free of injuries or fatigue.

°Shared nemesis - If Crimson happened to be in the doppelganger state, he can share all injuries to either self or evenly amongst them upon physical contact or through his arrows.
°The cost for damage transfer is same as reiatsu cost of damage received. Ie, if Crimson receives a hit from hadou 33 Shakaho, it would cost him a reiatsu equivalent of #33 to duplicate the damage on his chosen target.
°Damage transferred to opponent is 100% if Crimson's Reiatsu is greater than that of the target. While opponents of equal Reiatsu can somewhat mitigate the effect up to 20% and those one level higher can negate this effect by 40% less, opponents of 2 reiatsu levels higher can completely negate the effect.
*Accumulated non lethal damage would eventually play its course and wear Crimson down if his opponent doesn't fall first.
*Transfer of damage to his doppelganger can occur only once per spar.
Cool.
Description: Crimson believes he can be in 2 places at a time and therefore gains the ability to create a separate identical being as himself to make this belief possible.
°Costs 30% of his reiatsu to create and 4% reiatsu per subsequent post to sustain its existence.
°The second Crimson possesses all of the original's memories, looks, physical conditioning and skills except the ability to use his Schrift techniques, blut artery and vein.
I just can't imagine this, tbh.
Fighting two powerful characters as one? This is a hella powerful summoning, that's not it. They share a visual link.
> It's as fast, strong, durable. Like wow! Insane! Let's be frank, you'd have to tone down this summonings' overall qualities unless you've another idea in mind.
word count: 488

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 am

Since it is made out of space manipulation, his boundary allows him to literarily cut space.... so no am keeping it that way.
It isn't a negotiation or up for debate per se, they are too dissimilar, my friend.
The original idea of your ability is to defend and repulse attacks -which I honestly find quite hard to accept already?
And the sub is something entirely different? That cuts space apart? Lol. Please, break them apart.

You'd still need to maintain them even after summoned. They aren't just for one time use correct? They repel and erase attacks, correct? After summoning, it'd feed off your reiatsu for as long as they exist.

Dude, this question his unnecessary but I will answer anyway. Like in the post, the number of Shield present will depend on Enishi’s choice. If he decides to block a certain amount of attack would require 2 or 3 shields that is what will appear
It isn't an unnecessary question.
Each piece can repulse an attack with an estimated potency of Kido 80 and you'd summon 5 under the condition they deduct singly?
Please, carefully explain things.
Each piece should deduct their own reiatsu, seeing how powerful it is, it'd be quite high.
Maintaining cost as well.
All these are to be considered.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 245

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Fighting two powerful characters as one? This is a hella powerful summoning, that's not it. They share a visual link.
> It's as fast, strong, durable. Like wow! Insane! Let's be frank, you'd have to tone down this summonings' overall qualities unless you've another idea in mind.
°In terms of physical conditioning and skills, the second Crimson possesses two level lesser stats than the original.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 254
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 am

It isn't a negotiation or up for debate per se, they are too dissimilar, my friend.
The original idea of your ability is to defend and repulse attacks -which I honestly find quite hard to accept already?
And the sub is something entirely different? That cuts space apart? Lol. Please, break them apart.

You'd still need to maintain them even after summoned. They aren't just for one time use correct? They repel and erase attacks, correct? After summoning, it'd feed off your reiatsu for as long as they exist.

It isn't an unnecessary question.
Each piece can repulse an attack with an estimated potency of Kido 80 and you'd summon 5 under the condition they deduct singly?
Please, carefully explain things.
Each piece should deduct their own reiatsu, seeing how powerful it is, it'd be quite high.
Maintaining cost as well.
All these are to be considered.

Okay Enough i’ll Have someone else handle the review. Thanks for your input.
word count: 268
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:16 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Okay Enough i’ll Have someone else handle the review. Thanks for your input.
Please, do as I've asked.
I'm asking you what links together spatial-barriers and spatial-cutting.
I don't think I've made any mistake telling you to split them apart.
"Just because it's under space manipulation as you said" shouldn't be any justification.
If not, I'd, Aegis' would've, the rest would've meshed up several abilities into one.
Thank you.

@XIII
Please, I asking you to either approve or decline my review since he only listens to you.
Thanks.
word count: 110

XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 am

! Moderator Message from: XIII
I’m still fairly busy. There’s been parts of the forum that haven’t been working properly and I’m still trying to fix them. It’s gonna have to wait.
word count: 35

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 am

OKAAAA-YYYYY. So, I've made more changes to two abilities, Malleus (formerly God Hammer), and Kaal's Scythe. For Malleus, I wasn't sold on her internally detonating people. I mean, guts and meat all over the place? Yuck. So I scratched that. For Kaal's Scythe ... well, I'll explain after its description...

Malleus (Active)
The core mechanic of Kara's Malleus (Latin for 'Hammer') ability is very simple. By using concentrated psionic energy, Kara is able to augment her melee attacks with devastating destructive force using highly concentrated psionic energy. This concentrated psionic energy can be used in one of two ways: by detonating it on impact, or by forcing it into a body and detonating it from within, the latter producing a more devastating effect.
While Malleus draws an unusually low amount of spirit power, it exacts a greater mental toll, leading to a drop in physical abilities such as speed and strength.
When Malleus is activated at a striking point (fist, hand, feet etc), it glows white. This glow is brighter the higher the level of Malleus used, being near invisible at Malleus' lowest level, and blinding at its most powerful.

--Technical Details
I. Reiatsu Cost - 0.25% for destructive power equal to lvl 1 kido; (0.25)x2 for destructive power equal to lvl 2 kido, etc.
II. Mental Energy Cost - 0.50% for destructive power equal to lvl 1 Kido; (0.50)x2 for destructive power equal to lvl 2 kido, etc.
(The % Mental Cost causes a similar % loss in speed and strength)
III. Forcing the psionic energy into a body doubles the destructive power and mental cost; the spiritual energy required remains the same.
IV. Lost speed and strength is regained by 1% per 2 posts the ability is not used. Spent reiatsu is recovered at universal rate.
V. Internal detonation of psionic energy cannot be performed on sentient organic lifeforms.

Kaal's Scythe

With Godsworn's Scryer ability active, Kara is able to create quantum state clones of herself. These clones can only be created during a zero energy state- a moment in time when Kara's internal energies are completely inactive (which just means that she isn't moving a muscle). This zero energy state can last for any amount of time. Once a 'zero clone' is created, it can be maintained in that position for a time, and, at any moment before it expires, Kara can return herself to that zero clone's quantum state, effectively restoring herself, body and spirit. This allows her to reverse physical damage, and quickly restore spirit energy.

When Kaal's Scythe is activated, Kara's pupil-rings and irises turn from silver to gold, and remain that way until Khaal's Scythe is deactivated. Zero clones are invisible to all but Kara.

Once she developed the ability, Kara named it after the Sanskrit word for time, a nod of respect to the monks who raised her.

-- Technical Details
I. Activating Khaal's Scythe triples (x3) the costs of it's parent ability, Scryer, until deactivation. (See Scryer)
II. No more than 5 clones may be active at once.
III. Switching to a zero clone (which Kara calls 'phasing') occurs at the speed of thought. Kara's speed, strength and endurance drop by 10% every post for five (5) posts after phasing, after which they are restored at the same rate so long as the ability is inactive.

@ Pheonixy - LOL. Believe me, I shared your bewilderment when I first put this ability together. It's a tricky one, because- at least at first glance- it's almost Godmode powerful. Like Kara could just restore her spirit energy and make injuries vanish at a whim. ROFL. But ... take a closer look at the conditions... :p. Kaal's Scythe requires Scryer to work, and once Kaal's Scythe is active, Scryer's costs are TRIPLED. :p. In other words, where Scryer reduced speed and strength by 0.5% per post of usage, with Kaal's Scythe active, it would now reduce speed and strength by 1.5% per post. This is in addition to the 10% drop in Kara's speed and strength AND endurance once per post over five posts once she's teleported to a clone. In battle, that's HUGE. Which is why neither Scryer nor Kaal's Scythe are abilities Kara can use willy-nilly. She'd have to use it very carefully, and only when absolutely necessary. Kind of like Sasuke's advanced Sharingan techniques from the Naruto series.
So, in short, powerful ability, major costs.

Last edited by Fluxarc on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 765
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Please, do as I've asked.
I'm asking you what links together spatial-barriers and spatial-cutting.
I don't think I've made any mistake telling you to split them apart.
Yes you did, that barrier allows it so that Enishi has the ability to split or cut through space...., now if I remove that, then the reason for having that ability will be no more.
"Just because it's under space manipulation as you said" shouldn't be any justification.
If not, I'd, Aegis' would've, the rest would've meshed up several abilities into one.
Thank you.

Please do not take this personal I asked for a different reviewer so as to avoid arguments.....
word count: 119
For I am Supreme
Tope

RP Leader

Post by Tope » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:56 am

Third ability

Supreme Being:
August has absolute authority over his own self, giving him complete control over his own body, allowing him to command it to do his bidding as he wills it. His body can be willed to perform all kinds of body movements and feats, making him quite unpredictable close range. E.g giving his body more dexterity than it already has, allowing him to fluidly move around in any environment, condition on any surface. Or making his body imitate other's bodily movement.
  • He can not make his body more durable, increase his strength or his high speed movement.
  • He can not will his body to be impervious to harm by changing his body state to liquid or becoming intangible.
  • He can not will his body to regenerate or heal wounds.
  • He can not will his body to be/develop immune/immunity to abilities.
word count: 147
Phantom-T
User Title: Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Epithet C-The Curse

After awakening his true power, Eckhard found himself capable of manipulating and controlling misfortune and bad luck, in unique strategic ways during combat.

Ability 1: Cursed Name
Eckhards last name "THORN" has a passive curse which hunts each individual letter within it.

Naturally, saying the word "Thorn", grows thorn like extensions from the material the opponent has on them, making them feel uncomfortable in their own skin for a period of 2 posts. However the curse of the name thorn is mostly felt in their individual alphabets which Eckhards can actively induce during battle.
  • T - Tear: This is a curse that actively tear things open. Normally dull objects, surface area and basic elements quickly becomes edgy and sharp against the skin of the victim.
  • H - Hinder: This curses a sharp pain in their body, hindering their movement. With each movement they make, they feel their body being wrapped around thorns or strings.
  • O - Obstruct: this is a curse that momentarily blocks off an opponent’s path, robbing them of both sight and distance, as if wrapped in a cocoon of thorns or blocked by a wall or a thick forest of it.
  • R – Recoil: This is a curse that momentarily forces a target backwards as if smashed by a dense wall of wind pressure equivalent in strength to the driving force of their physical attack on impact.
  • N – Nawa: This curse arouses states of shock and confusion. Targets find their accuracy on projectile attacks dulled on intervals, leading to either slightly missing their marks or blowing their attacks way off proportion.
Limitations:
  • When letters of these alphabets are applied in the opponent’s speech, they unknowingly induce effect on themselves, increasing its influence with each consecutive repetition.
  • Activating a lettered curse sparks up blue reishi lines similar to that of blut, along Eckhards skin.
  • Eckhard cannot actively apply more than two effects at one time, and as such would wait two post before changes can be made.
  • passive effect no matter current active curses, holds true effect anytime the target invokes it on themselves.
  • Eckhard range of influence extends over a 500meter radius.
  • Curse N,
    • Effectiveness is determined by the amount of control one possesses over his reiatsu.
    • Notable passive effect: blurred vision during aim and release, hastened release, unsteady hands
  • Curse H
    • Notable passive effect: When invoked, regenerative reishi vines wrap around the targets limbs, rendering him immobile at one point. Targets who put up resistance find themselves moving at the cost of impaling themselves with ravaging wounds.
    • Notable active application: By wrapping his fingers into a fist reishi vines protrude from the earth or close environment, wrapping themselves around the target. Vines restricts target to a point and tightens with every extra effort Eckhard puts into his squeeze.
  • Curse T,
    • makes most dull objects Razor sharp in nature.
    • passive effect: volatile wind easily shreds through targets clothing and can have his/her skin slightly severed at points of contact. Bigger and more solid materials leave a little more than a scar.
    • active application: Through contact, sharp constructs become extremely sharp and dull ones sharp enough to cause a tear.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 525

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:39 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 pm
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm

°In terms of physical conditioning and skills, the second Crimson possesses two level lesser stats than the original.
Please, do hold on.
Haven't forgotten to review this. I'm skeptical, hence, I'm placing it on hold.
word count: 192

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:01 am

Fluxarc wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 am

Malleus (Active)
The core mechanic of Kara's Malleus (Latin for 'Hammer') ability is very simple. By using concentrated psionic energy, Kara is able to augment her melee attacks with devastating destructive force using highly concentrated psionic energy. This concentrated psionic energy can be used in one of two ways: by detonating it on impact, or by forcing it into a body and detonating it from within, the latter producing a more devastating effect.
While Malleus draws an unusually low amount of spirit power, it exacts a greater mental toll, leading to a drop in physical abilities such as speed and strength.
When Malleus is activated at a striking point (fist, hand, feet etc), it glows white. This glow is brighter the higher the level of Malleus used, being near invisible at Malleus' lowest level, and blinding at its most powerful.

--Technical Details
I. Reiatsu Cost - 0.25% for destructive power equal to lvl 1 kido; (0.25)x2 for destructive power equal to lvl 2 kido, etc.
II. Mental Energy Cost - 0.50% for destructive power equal to lvl 1 Kido; (0.50)x2 for destructive power equal to lvl 2 kido, etc.
(The % Mental Cost causes a similar % loss in speed and strength)
III. Forcing the psionic energy into a body doubles the destructive power and mental cost; the spiritual energy required remains the same.
IV. Lost speed and strength is regained by 1% per 2 posts the ability is not used. Spent reiatsu is recovered at universal rate.
V. Internal detonation of psionic energy cannot be performed on sentient organic lifeforms.
That's quite confusing. So, it'd double the D.P but at the usual rate?
It's good really. I'm okay with the limitations and all.

Kaal's Scythe

With Godsworn's Scryer ability active, Kara is able to create quantum state clones of herself. These clones can only be created during a zero energy state- a moment in time when Kara's internal energies are completely inactive (which just means that she isn't moving a muscle). This zero energy state can last for any amount of time. Once a 'zero clone' is created, it can be maintained in that position for a time, and, at any moment before it expires, Kara can return herself to that zero clone's quantum state, effectively restoring herself, body and spirit. This allows her to reverse physical damage, and quickly restore spirit energy.

When Kaal's Scythe is activated, Kara's pupil-rings and irises turn from silver to gold, and remain that way until Khaal's Scythe is deactivated. Zero clones are invisible to all but Kara.

Once she developed the ability, Kara named it after the Sanskrit word for time, a nod of respect to the monks who raised her.

-- Technical Details
I. Activating Khaal's Scythe triples (x3) the costs of it's parent ability, Scryer, until deactivation. (See Scryer)
II. No more than 5 clones may be active at once.
III. Switching to a zero clone (which Kara calls 'phasing') occurs at the speed of thought. Kara's speed, strength and endurance drop by 10% every post for five (5) posts after phasing, after which they are restored at the same rate so long as the ability is inactive.

@ Pheonixy - LOL. Believe me, I shared your bewilderment when I first put this ability together. It's a tricky one, because- at least at first glance- it's almost Godmode powerful. Like Kara could just restore her spirit energy and make injuries vanish at a whim. ROFL. But ... take a closer look at the conditions... :p. Kaal's Scythe requires Scryer to work, and once Kaal's Scythe is active, Scryer's costs are TRIPLED. :p. In other words, where Scryer reduced speed and strength by 0.5% per post of usage, with Kaal's Scythe active, it would now reduce speed and strength by 1.5% per post. This is in addition to the 10% drop in Kara's speed and strength AND endurance once per post over five posts once she's teleported to a clone. In battle, that's HUGE. Which is why neither Scryer nor Kaal's Scythe are abilities Kara can use willy-nilly. She'd have to use it very carefully, and only when absolutely necessary. Kind of like Sasuke's advanced Sharingan techniques from the Naruto series.
So, in short, powerful ability, major costs.
What gets me is the restoration of spirit energy and the teleportation thing. Tbh, I certainly love this idea, something I haven't seen before nor thought about. Healing, sure!
Herself, body and spirit energy
Makes me wonder, can you restore your endurance? And by bleachverse logic, spirit energies aren't things that can be restored instantaneously. Sorry if I'm defeating the idea of this zanpakuto.
Lastly, there are 5 zero state clones.
You'd leap from one to another at chosen interval once damaged.
I'm very iffy on this one, very very.

The limitations are there, they're cool.
Tripled Scryer.
10% lost.
You'd grow very slow overtime, I get.
I'd check over some things before I give my verdict.
Sorry!
word count: 873

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:14 am

Tope wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:56 am
Third ability

Supreme Being:
August has absolute authority over his own self, giving him complete control over his own body, allowing him to command it to do his bidding as he wills it. His body can be willed to perform all kinds of body movements and feats, making him quite unpredictable close range. E.g giving his body more dexterity than it already has, allowing him to fluidly move around in any environment, condition on any surface. Or making his body imitate other's bodily movement.
  • He can not make his body more durable, increase his strength or his high speed movement.
  • He can not will his body to be impervious to harm by changing his body state to liquid or becoming intangible.
If you don't overdo this and start making it about body manipulation wholly with several slices of biological manipulation, i don't think there'd be a problem. Like corroding/acidic body fluids is what I mean and several others.
word count: 197

Tope

RP Leader

Post by Tope » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:06 am

Third ability

Supreme Being:
August has absolute authority over his own self, giving him complete control over his whole body, allowing him to command every bit and part of his body to do his bidding as he wills it. His body can be willed to perform all kinds of body movements and feats, making him quite unpredictable close range. E.g giving his body more dexterity than it already has, allowing him to fluidly move around in any environment, condition on any surface. Or making his body imitate other's bodily movement, will his hearing to a great distance.
  • He can not will his body to produce chemicals or other biological effects.
  • Distance is 50 meters.
word count: 177
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:14 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 am
Aegis Raiu wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 pm

> I don't care at the speed you're moving, tbh. You'd know this since I reviewed your gilgamesh's skill.
> Unless you'd have to hold off on that -potency of each rod, that's.

Ou.
*Yeah, true.
*OK then, I'll hold off on stating their potency.
word count: 69
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 am

BANKAI

Bankai release command : Break thy enemies defenses and make them understand the wrathful rage which drives thy strength, Bankai.

Description: When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A dark shade of purple lightning constantly exiting the outer layer of his eyes. However, the most distinctive feature would be his rapid advancement in age to that of a very athletic man, with ripped muscles and a stoic body formation. Each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. Said changes take place in the metal armor if active.

Ability 1 :°Rain of glistening tempest
Elements :Metal and lightning
Description : Killy gains fine tuned control over metal and lightning within an area of 80m.
°Killy is able to create a bow and arrow made entirely of metal and purple lightning from which he then unleashes a blast of purple lightning and metal to the sky or into the ground at an astonishing pace. This blast then descends from the sky or ascends from the earth in a menacing rain of metal arrows laced with purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor.
*Each use of this technique is equivalent to Hadou #80 in reiatsu cost.
*The each descending or ascending arrow move at one speed level less than Killy's speed stats.
*Killy is not affected by this technique as it is made from his reiatsu.
Ability 2 : Diamond defenses
Elements :Lightning and metal
Description : Once Killy decides and activates this ability, he gets wrapped up by his metal sand grains, and finds himself in the forehead area of a 30ft tall humanoid metal construct, much like a high tech pilot soldier, he controls the metallic being from within.
*Said construct resembles a giant form of the shikai version with double blades.
*Due to increased size, said construct moves at one speed level lower than Killy.
*Other techniques can still be used while within the construct.

Ability 3 :°Coliseum of the avenging gladiator
Elements : Lightning and metal
Description : Killy clasps both hands together to send all his charged metal grains to the earth over an 80m radius from himself, lacing the floor with metal to resemble marbled tiles, before raising walls at the edges to surround and enclose the field to form a mini coliseum/dome. Subsequently, a forest of metal pillars would rise 15m high from the metal floor, each 3m apart from one another.
word count: 418

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”