Zanpakutou Workshop

Kira-duh-savage

Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 am

Intriguing!! Visit my DM with whatever you come up with (later)

Level of mastery? I'd say around A and above?
word count: 21
Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 am

Kaizō Geki (強化された撃, Greater Strike); is a modified version of Bakudo.#9, Geki. Unlike its unmodified variant, this spell produces an expansive pulse of red energy which engulfs the bodies of targeted objects. Usually decreasing their mobility.

• The spell is only effective against targets that the practitioner is aware of.
• Its area of influence mirrors that of its unmodified counterpart.
• The pulse could be generated circularly, in lieu of a singular direction. Albeit, this drastically decreases its area of influence to the practitioner's immediate environment.
• The spells' basis is the rapid deceleration of objects, as opposed to the paralysis inducement imposed on living beings seen in its unmodified counterpart.
• The magnitude of deceleration is proportional to the reiatsu gap between target and practitioner.
• Deceleration is short lived, lasting only for a single post.
• Objects must be in motion prior to the spell's use, otherwise its effects become useless.
• The spell is more suitable for use against inanimate objects than otherwise.
• Contrary to its unmodified counterpart, the spell can not be outmuscled or broken with brute force.
• Deceleration can be counteracted in the same manner as one would reiatsu oppression.
• Various factors influence reiryoku drain upon initiating the spell, ranging from magnitude to number of objects being decelerated, and duration inclusively.
• Complete mastery over Mid Tier Kidō is the prerequisite to being able to apply this spell.
Last edited by Kira-duh-savage on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 227
konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Character's Name: Dugu Wuque
Name of Technique: Ten Fumitsuke(Heaven trampling steps)
Type: KIdo(kido 84)
Description: once the spell is casted, seven gigantic illusory foot of 50m in width will appear and descend from the sky simultaneously with a gravitational momentum, capable of damaging the muscles and bones of the target, with each step powerful than the next. Due to the gravitational force bearing down on the target, weaker beings may find it difficult to avoid.Though illusory and translucent, the foot will only phase through the target upon contact but the might of the gravitational force cannot be ignored even if the foot doesn't make contact with the target.
  • the first step equals the might of kido 3
  • the 2nd step equals the might of kido 4.
  • the 3rd step equals the might of kido 7, the 4th step equals the might of kido 14, the 5th step equals kido 21, the 6th equals kido 35 in power
word count: 162
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Bankai
Description: Killy's Bankai spirit is a fierce looking tiger with two underlying sides to understanding him, first is a peace loving side persistent on fair play, while his second side feels only need to vent anger and wrath upon the world. Therefore, his power is based on these two sides and forces whomever is within the range of his influence in Bankai to partake in his beliefs. However, there is a 5 post delay for switching between modes and all effects accessible in one mode are lost once another mode is activated, if activated at all. Killy's lightning changes from blue to purple coloration in Bankai. Also, Killy's Shikai techniques are restricted to him in Bankai.

Mode 1(ability 1)
Fair play
Once activated by uttering the word fair play, all living beings within the range of Killy's Bankai influence of 100m, including Killy, loses access to all their abilities, zanpakuto, weapons or gauntlets but must rely strictly on his/her innate skill and Kido.
°This effect will remain until a winner is decided and loser unable to move or yields, or the Bankai is deactivated.
°Upon activation of this mode, Killy casts a purple barrier of energy within the 100m range of influence where involved parties would find themselves in a plane grassless field and parties not initially caught under its influence would remain outside the specified range, unable to join or influence the purple barrier from the outside.
°If there was no second party within the range of influence upon activation, then the barrier would remain receptive of external matter, including human until at least one opponent is within range.
°Killy can decide who is enemy or not and therefore can influence the barrier if found to be faced against a friend or a dispute was settled amicably.
°Reiatsu and reiatsu differential has no influence on the barrier whatsoever.

Mode 2(ability 2)
Wrathful rage
When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A dark shade of purple lightning constantly exiting the outer layer of his eyes, a 2m long purple tail for gripping and grappling, and a purple colored thick aura that also encompasses his arms and legs to the knee and elbow regions. Also granting him tiger claws on both arms and feet, each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. He, however, gains an increase in strength and endurance by 1 level.
°Rain of glistening tempest
Description : Killy clasps both palms together briefly in this mode, before firing a single blast of purple lightning to the sky at an astonishing pace. This blast then returns from the sky in a continuous menacing rain of purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor, lasts for 2 posts and can only be used twice for the duration of this mode in his Bankai.
word count: 494
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:37 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:39 pm
Zanpakuto
Amaterasu [千本. Mistress Of Infinite Suns • Goddess Of The sun] : Amaterasu is indifferent from one's regular katana. The cross guard of Akutagawa's dual soulcutters is awkwardly simple, however, it is rectangular. With a red hilt-wrapping, it curves slightly inorder to not perturb Akutagawa's swings.

Manifestations and VastLands : The inner-verse of his soulcutter gathers together several magnanimous entities of incomprehensible sizes atop dry grounds and around active volcanoes. These entities bask underneath the radiance of the sun. Without knowing the meaning of this, Akutagawa serened himself from knowing the truth. Eventually, he'd deduce they are all physical Manifestations of the sun; hence, Sun-Gods.

Shikai :
Its effects are triggered by the command; “Scorch” [焦げた. Kogeta]

Shikai Special Ability - Ability One : In its shikai, Amaterasu blades exudes astonishing levels of heats and heated particles, bringing the blades' form to a plasmic state. When such is established, Akutagawa has the right to establish a link with Amaterasu's several suns. This link is known as Edolas' Blaze.
Edolas' Blaze when not activated in shikai can amplify Akutagawa's attack potency when called upon in his bankai.
When used; Akutagawa's eyes are ashed away, leaving behind ever-flickering embers and soul-ash.
Shinjitsu. [焦げた. Edolas' Truth] is the reward for his lost eyesight. He receives the right to manipulate, alter and view the heat adequacy and sufficiency in an object, path, concept, etcetera. It basically creates awareness or a separate consciousness around Akutagawa.
Akutagawa can warp through the infrared spectrum to enhance his extrasensory perception to an amazing degree. He can view through illusions, obstructions, dark-regions and diversions, heat signatures, noticing the ample expansion of molecules via heat released and the frictional tendency of the environment he exists in; as such, he seems as though he has precognitive abilities.
Hai.[焦げ. Edolas' Ashes] Primordially, Akutagawa is able to only see the path and ends of heat. Fully comprehending such, he's now able to control heated particles to outstanding level so far it isn't cooled or below the temperature for control.
Usually, Akutagawa employs the use of ash, which constantly his blades and cranial sockets emits[It isn't limited to just ash], allowing him diversity over his abilities.
• Temperature for control - 50°C and above.[Sentients not included]
• He can alter the shapes/sharpness of these ashes.
• He can tune the temperature so far it isn't rendered incontrollable by cooling it subtly.
• When inhaled, it burns from the inside.
• This heated particles can harden Instantaneously, becoming as dense as metals or even beyond.
Setsuzoku.[接続. Edolas' Bond] is a gift from akutagawa to a companion. Simply put, Akutagawa can share his abilities with another; wholly acting as a backup to aid his comrades. Not only does the comrade become resistant to the heat of amaterasu, he receives abilities Akutagawa dictates. However, this is only possible after certain conditions have been reached. This isn't just doable with sentient matter, even non-sentient objects in

DETAILS & LIMITATIONS
• Shinjitsu

- This being a passive skill upon activation, constantly drains reiatsu.
- Primarily, the range of this technique is limited to 50m. It'd expand, going beyond 100m and ending at approximately 150m, when used fully.
- Since his eyes are lost as part of the deal, the 360° ultra-sensivity becomes quite tasking if not conditioned. Hence, each post that passes, he releases 0.3% of his spiritual energy to keep his awareness at bay; if it goes berserk - His senses would see through the universal heat expansion, dimensional vibrations, his mind processes everything beyond what his consciousness can fathom; there's a high likelihood he'd lose his sanity totally to his fragmented personalities.
- To extend this by 50m, Atsushi offers 2% of his reiatsu.
• Hai

- Ashes or any other controllable particles can not extend beyond 50m.
- Activating this skill drains 1.5% of Atsushi's spiritual energy.
- Speed of particles is two levels below Atsushi's.
- Temporarily, it'd be reduced to a level by expending 1.5% of his reiatsu for two posts or match Atsushi's speed by offering 3% of his reiatsu.
- Total mass of ashes/controllable-matters cannot exceed a ton.
- Giving consciousness to his particles via Setsuzoku; these particles act on their own accord as if alive.
- The link and strength of these particles depends on the reiatsu invested.
- It'd match kido #n if the equivalent reiatsu is spent.[Specifically, it'd be as potent as Atsushi's highest Kido]
• Setsuzoku

- Firstly, the benefits of having Atsushi's skill is; the effect of one's skills/abilities are doubled whilst only draining the normal amount. As you might have thought, yes, Akutagawa's reiatsu is released/expended to amp said technique.
- Each ability Akutagawa issues over, the reiatsu cost are shared equally.
- The adverse effects of any ability can be limitedly shifted away, e.g. Shinjitsu would cost only an eye, though, this'd revert when unlinked.
- Even an opponent can be linked.
- The cost for having Setsuzoku is; An attempt to betray Atsushi would cause the traitor to burn from inside out.
- They aren't totally exempted from the adverse effect of any technique; if they were to be given access to Shinjitsu, certainly an eye would be lost.

Ability Two : Moeru. [ 燃える. Char/Burn Away] : Grasping the concept of "Control And Amplification", he can alter the vastness of heat/heat energy, control the direction/flow/movement of ambient heat energies and amplify its strength and quantity. The application of this is called Assimilation & Emission.
Sesshu. [摂取. Assimilate.] is the assimilation/trapping of ambient heat energy.

• His blades/body can assimilate/trap heat, building or increasing the hotness of Akutagawa's body or blades without affecting their forms immediately.
• Call-out Phrase; Moeru.
• Starting temperature; 500°C.
• Peak Temperature; 2000°C.
• It increases by 500°C when issued.
• When that occurs, Atsushi loses 2.5% of his spiritual energy.
• Increase in temperature leads to an increase in exhaustion rate.
• The gradual dehydration wrinkles Atsushi's skin at every increase. Eventually, his body would burn into ashes at a steady pace, starting from his fingers.[This occurs if he peaks the temperature].
• The process of his body burning into ashes is termed "Ashing/Charring".
• For maintenance; at base-500°C, it depletes 0.5% of his reiatsu.
• It increases by 0.5% anytime the temperature is increased.
Kai. [解放. Emit] : Basically, the release and amplification of trapped and ambient heat energy over a fixed range.
This occurs in several ways;
• He can release squalls/waves of flames, wave of energy, etcetera.
• From any surface/part of his weapon and body, he can emit balls, waves and beams of condensed heat energy.
• Each kick, swing, punch- launches forward waves of flames or energy.
• The potency of each attack can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest Kido.
• If potency is equals kido #1's; energy percentage deducted is 0.15%. Kido #2 = 0.3%, etc.

Iten. [移転. Transfer] : This transfers heat energy or heat itself from a location to another. He'd transfer trapped heat into the environment, spontaneously heating the environment.
• Since the transferral occurs much more at about 5m; the heat around him climbs 1000°C, transmogrifying the ground into a pool of lava and melting anything touched.
• Range; 50m.
• Effect; Burning sensation and hyperthermia.
• Minimum temperature : 80°C
• Peak degree : 200°C
• For every 10°C increase, 0.3% reiatsu is deducted.

When insanely focused/charged, explosions/Detonations occur spontaneously.
• Destructiveness varies with charge time and reiatsu imbued.
• At the basic and barely charged level;
•• Potency = Kidou 1-33.
•• Reiatsu percentage per potency= 0.15%
•• Charge time = 1s per Potency.
• At mid charged level ;
•• Potency = Kidou 34-66
•• Reiatsu percentage per Potency= 0.15%
•• Meaning 5.5% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 5.1%, 36 = 5.4%, etcetera.
•• Charge time = 1s per potency.
• At highly charged level ;
•• Potency = Kidou 67-99.
•• Reiatsu percentage per potency = 0.15%
•• Meaning 10.05% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.
•• Charge time = 1s per potency.

• Range = 50m
• The most basic explosives are mostly for repulsive effect and possesses mild burning effect.

@XIII .
If you may, seems Le Flux is super busy these days.

Okay, first off, sorry for the long wait, I'm a yam-head.

Second, you are a sneak! *drops squishy cumcumber on you* You tried to hide three abilities under one. Edolas' Truth, Ashes and Bond are three distinct abilities. Their details are too different. You need to make them separate abilities. Edolas's Blaze can be a passive ability, or simply the name of the bond between Akutagawa and Amaterasu. *Holds another squishy fruit over your head* You're gonna separate them right ...?

Edolas' Blaze
So, what I gathered from this is that when Amaterasu is released, the two blades turn into flame, and Akutagawa's eyes turn to hot ash (ouch. Dude, that's messed up ... >_>) But I don't understand this phrase, 'Edolas' Blaze, when not activated in Shikai can amplify Akutagawa's attack potency when called upon in Bankai'. @[email protected] Please explain ...

Shinjitsu/Edolas' Truth
Infrared vision. Cool. Though your explanations kind of lose that base idea. In order to help those sparring with you (or kicking your butt, in my case :p) you might want to simplify your explanations. The way I understand it, Edolas' Truth gifts Akutagawa the ability to see the infrared spectrum i.e. temperatures in the world. Though I'm not sure 'concepts' give off heat. Nope, pretty sure they don't... do they? This is going to bug me all day. This bit, though: '...noticing the ample expansion of molecules via heat released and the frictional tendency of the environment he exists in'. Mostly, my only issue with this goes back to what I said earlier: it's kind of hard to wrap one's head around. Maybe its just me. Maybe if you explained it for me? You also mentioned 'obstructions' I suppose you mean he can see through obstructions. Maybe two or so lines explaining this, just to give more depth to whoever is reading, help them understand how Akutagawa accomplishes this, as well as the other stuff like seeing through illusions.
For the limits, since Akutagawa's completely loses his sight, I think you could drop the constant energy drain. However, there should be significant energy drain for extending the normal range of 50m, as well as a constant drain for keeping up the extended range. Also, 'Dimensional Vibrations'?

Hai/Edolas' Ashes
Totally cool. Though, giving consciousness to your ashes? That should probably draw a LOT of reaitsu, since you're basically be creating the equivalent of a Summons or extra combatant to fight alongside you.

Setsuzoku
Okay, whoa! 'An attempt to betray Atsushi would cause the traitor to burn from inside out'. Well ... 'Even an opponent can be linked'. So ... Link an opponent, they come at you, and get turned into roasted marshmellows? Not cool, Phe... not .. cool. *Squishy fruit deployed* Also, I feel there should be a continuous drain effect, since you're 'actively' giving someone your abilities.

Moeru
Another ability I feel should have a continuous energy drain, rather than a single activation drain. (Dude, what is it with Akutagawa and turning to ash? His eyes turn to ash, now this ability turns him to ash? What was he in a past life- a cohiba?)

Everything else seems cool. Looking forward to the final draft!

word count: 1926
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
'I SEE IT CLEARLY- THE MONOLITH ON THE LAKE. IT CALLS TO ME.' KARA MASTERS
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Fluxarc wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:37 am

Okay, first off, sorry for the long wait, I'm a yam-head.[quote]
Totally cool.

[quote]
Second, you are a sneak! *drops squishy cumcumber on you* You tried to hide three abilities under one. Edolas' Truth, Ashes and Bond are three distinct abilities. Their details are too different. You need to make them separate abilities. Edolas's Blaze can be a passive ability, or simply the name of the bond between Akutagawa and Amaterasu. *Holds another squishy fruit over your head* You're gonna separate them right ...?
No, that's the end of my Shikai really.
Just these two abilities.
Though I meshed them up, they are actually separate abilities. Next is Bankai.
Edolas' Blaze
So, what I gathered from this is that when Amaterasu is released, the two blades turn into flame, and Akutagawa's eyes turn to hot ash (ouch. Dude, that's messed up ... >_>) But I don't understand this phrase, 'Edolas' Blaze, when not activated in Shikai can amplify Akutagawa's attack potency when called upon in Bankai'. @[email protected] Please explain ...
That's left for Bankai. I'm skeptical if I should go with it even.
If Edolas' blaze isn't activated, I can use the full strength and the additional amp of edolas'blaze in bankai. But if I do, I gain a skill akin to precog-shinjitsu.
Shinjitsu/Edolas' Truth
Infrared vision. Cool. Though your explanations kind of lose that base idea. In order to help those sparring with you (or kicking your butt, in my case :p) you might want to simplify your explanations. The way I understand it, Edolas' Truth gifts Akutagawa the ability to see the infrared spectrum i.e. temperatures in the world. Though I'm not sure 'concepts' give off heat. Nope, pretty sure they don't... do they? This is going to bug me all day. This bit, though: '...noticing the ample expansion of molecules via heat released and the frictional tendency of the environment he exists in'. Mostly, my only issue with this goes back to what I said earlier: it's kind of hard to wrap one's head around. Maybe its just me. Maybe if you explained it for me? You also mentioned 'obstructions' I suppose you mean he can see through obstructions. Maybe two or so lines explaining this, just to give more depth to whoever is reading, help them understand how Akutagawa accomplishes this, as well as the other stuff like seeing through illusions.
For the limits, since Akutagawa's completely loses his sight, I think you could drop the constant energy drain. However, there should be significant energy drain for extending the normal range of 50m, as well as a constant drain for keeping up the extended range. Also, 'Dimensional Vibrations'?
It seems I was too wordy.
LOL.
1. Anything that releases or contains heat/heat energy can be perceived.
2. While the infrared vision is basically an add-on, I can see the infrared radiation of matter.
3. Illusions arent real hence they possess no bio-energy. I won't even know if an illusion is there, since my eyes are gonem
4. Like a large building is stopping him from seeing the other side, he can see through it and everything on it and at the otherside.
5. Dammit. My fault. Couldn't think of any simpler terms. When we move, friction acts against us. Though ample, heat is produced regardless. That heat is perceived almost immediately within my zone, almost as if I can see the future through almost certain predictions.
6. Dimensional vibrations, when his mind goes berserk! Well, vibrations = collision of molecules.
That collision converts vibrational energy to heat energy.
7. It is all under heat sensing.
Hai/Edolas' Ashes
Totally cool. Though, giving consciousness to your ashes? That should probably draw a LOT of reaitsu, since you're basically be creating the equivalent of a Summons or extra combatant to fight alongside you.
Definitely.
Setsuzoku
Okay, whoa! 'An attempt to betray Atsushi would cause the traitor to burn from inside out'. Well ... 'Even an opponent can be linked'. So ... Link an opponent, they come at you, and get turned into roasted marshmellows? Not cool, Phe... not .. cool. *Squishy fruit deployed* Also, I feel there should be a continuous drain effect, since you're 'actively' giving someone your abilities.
I can't force them to accept the link, lol.
Well, I don't think you're wrong. I'd need your help with that.
Moeru
Another ability I feel should have a continuous energy drain, rather than a single activation drain. (Dude, what is it with Akutagawa and turning to ash? His eyes turn to ash, now this ability turns him to ash? What was he in a past life- a cohiba?)

Everything else seems cool. Looking forward to the final draft!
It does. The 0.5% deduct per post for maintenance.
Tbh, I couldn't find any other backlash.
And since anything burned turns to cinders/ashes, that's the only route I'd think of.

[/font][/size]
[/quote]
word count: 852

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Aegis Raiu wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:34 pm
Bankai
Description: Killy's Bankai spirit is a fierce looking tiger with two underlying sides to understanding him, first is a peace loving side persistent on fair play, while his second side feels only need to vent anger and wrath upon the world. Therefore, his power is based on these two sides and forces whomever is within the range of his influence in Bankai to partake in his beliefs. However, there is a 5 post delay for switching between modes and all effects accessible in one mode are lost once another mode is activated, if activated at all. Killy's lightning changes from blue to purple coloration in Bankai. Also, Killy's Shikai techniques are restricted to him in Bankai.
Mode 1(ability 1)
Fair play
Once activated by uttering the word fair play, all living beings within the range of Killy's Bankai influence of 100m, including Killy, loses access to all their abilities, zanpakuto, weapons or gauntlets but must rely strictly on his/her innate skill and Kido.
°This effect will remain until a winner is decided and loser unable to move or yields, or the Bankai is deactivated.
°Upon activation of this mode, Killy casts a purple barrier of energy within the 100m range of influence where involved parties would find themselves in a plane grassless field and parties not initially caught under its influence would remain outside the specified range, unable to join or influence the purple barrier from the outside.
°If there was no second party within the range of influence upon activation, then the barrier would remain receptive of external matter, including human until at least one opponent is within range.
°Killy can decide who is enemy or not and therefore can influence the barrier if found to be faced against a friend or a dispute was settled amicably.
°Reiatsu and reiatsu differential has no influence on the barrier whatsoever.
Lol. No. This automatically introduces a third element- whilst you have two; metal and lightning.
And it doesn't fall in line with the basis.
This is another element entirely - Effect Field Projection.
Something that holds little to no relation with your foundation.

Mode 2(ability 2)
Wrathful rage
When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A dark shade of purple lightning constantly exiting the outer layer of his eyes, a 2m long purple tail for gripping and grappling, and a purple colored thick aura that also encompasses his arms and legs to the knee and elbow regions. Also granting him tiger claws on both arms and feet, each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. He, however, gains an increase in strength and endurance by 1 level.
Endurance, like reiatsu, cannot be increased with just any technique since it is a measure of one's stamina or basically stamina itself. It is how long you can last before tiring out. Well. . . Unless you're provide an argument, I don't think the endurance increasing sticks.
Again, did you read the rules on stats increment? With Bankai?
Not that you're breaching any, anyway.
°Rain of glistening tempest
Description : Killy clasps both palms together briefly in this mode, before firing a single blast of purple lightning to the sky at an astonishing pace. This blast then returns from the sky in a continuous menacing rain of purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor, lasts for 2 posts and can only be used twice for the duration of this mode in his Bankai.
How fast? Powerful? Even if it is twice, how much reiatsu does it attract?
[/CENTER]
[/quote]
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 629

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”