Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Bleach RP Discussion

Post by XIII » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am

Fluxarc wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:22 pm

The MAV-VERSE (Humor me...)

The idea is a longform narrative with interlocking story arcs which will build into a mythology unique to MAV. I think people want to be part of something big and layered, and this would do that. It's cool to have spars and the occasional interdivisional event, but establishing a cannon major plotline that develops continuously over multiple arcs will provide an immersion that I think will help bring in newcomers and keep veteran roleplayers interested.

This isn't to say there couldn't be other events outside of the main narrative, but the main story would be cannon MAV, and others would be non-cannon, just like you've got the main arc in Anime and then the filler arcs.

Roleplayers would be free to create their own character arcs within the main narrative, the only rule being that the story points fall in line with the larger roleplay narrative.

To keep things interesting, we could have a codex of sorts, a timeline-y thing, where we track all the events that form the core story/mythology of the site.

We could introduce new races, new dimensions, create our own interpretation of the bleach universe, unique to MAV. I'm thinking we call it the MAV-VERSE... or something.

It's a big idea, and one that will likely take a good long while to fully form and really sink in, but once it does, I think it will go a long way in setting MAV apart and keeping things steadily interesting.

Ah, wellp.... I was thinking of doing this very thing a bit later down the line. Was going to work out Quincy and Vizard too. In any case this lines all the way up with my desire to break things more and more as time goes so I’m all for this.

Though as far as designing new races go I’d very much like it if a handful of people contribute to this. If we can get a group effort going here (even if it is small) I’ll do whatever is possible to support this idea in full. Part of the process would include updating the CBS to accommodate and that takes a bit of time

Edit: Two additional thoughts here...

First it should be “MA-Verse”... for branding purposes.

Secondly... if this gives me an excuse to more formally introduce Stands (no not dolls) into the BleachVerse I’m all for it.

Edit again: It just occurred to me as soon as I hit the submit button that creating new races actually wouldn’t be all that difficult nor complicated if we made a template.

For the most part all the races follow the same scheme.

Specific Weapon (Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy) or Item (Fullbringer, Bount)

Movement Techniques

First & Second Stage Weapon/Item Release (Typically, Fullbringers and Quincy kinda mess that up)

“Magic” Abilities (Kidou, Cero, Quincy Spells, etc.)

Anything else I missed.

To an extent if we define the rules for races before hand I could just make it to where creating a new race is as simple as... well... just do it. The worry of having races be unbalanced against each other while still ultimately allowing for a significant degree of creative flexibility without need for review or seeing if x,y,z is broken or not would be possible. Though there could be a more “involved” process for anything that may want to bend the boundaries of the pre-determined outline. What do you think?

At the end of the day that lines up with my efforts to expand freedom in the RP, which in this case could extend to one’s freedom to create new races even.

Potato wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:27 am
An errant and perhaps unjustified input as I haven't had the chance to look through the current state of Bleach RP here yet, but having a codex would be a great idea for any type of collective storyline forming here. I do remember the attempt at a wiki for BA, which was neat, but failed due to unfamiliarity and inconvenience of the platform for most from what I have seen.

Starting such a project with the forum still in development is a gamble nonetheless. It can be more efficient as the story and the forum can grow together to be integrated better. On the other hand, there are only a few individuals who can be working on the project, so it will take longer, and some might have to quit prematurely and all efforts could be for nothing.

Just my two cents,
A Potato
Well the wiki still exists and I am very much still an admin there and can share admin rights over on the wiki if you’d be willing to try and revive that. Not sure if the ease of use thing has been improved over the years, though personally I’ve never really had much of an issue... could help people learn it but with a template it’s really just a matter of fill in the blanks. Anyway if you have alternatives I’m equally open to that as well but you’d have to make any alt options apparent to me.

That aside there’s only one “collective storyline” but it’s not yet in the spotlight. It’s more something I’m building on in the shadows still right now, but a couple of my posts reek of impending...something.
Last edited by XIII on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total. word count: 927

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:48 pm

First of all, you could use me, yay.
Fluxarc's idea is an interesting one but then, interest. Well, that shouldn't be a problem since if the heat of the plot has a possibility of being on high, interest will be too. Welp!
If you think back, XIII, I wanted to make full bring, bount and Quincy a thing from way back.
A template, character template or a race template? I could provide any [hopes his drive can still open up].
Yeah! I could segment things as listed. But, y'know, creative flexibility will still be abused, my man. Review is needed, no matter how you view it.
Wait, did I just see "stands'? [Screams JoooooooJoooooooo!]
I'm freaking in for that. I could provide the template for that and bring about regulations! Yay!
Yeah, 'More Involved' is needed, tbh.
One or the other, the flexibility will be misused without anyone overseeing but anywho, I'd love to see what you have in store.
word count: 165

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:48 pm
If you think back, XIII, I wanted to make full bring, bount and Quincy a thing from way back.
I think it might be time to start working on that.
A template, character template or a race template?
A race template. There’s enough overlap betwwelkf the time make one so creating new races is just as straight forward as creating a new character or stats.
I could provide any [hopes his drive can still open up].
Yeah! I could segment things as listed. But, y'know, creative flexibility will still be abused, my man. Review is needed, no matter how you view it.
Not so sure. At the end of the day I see things ending up being just the same as they are for Shinigami and Arrancar. Like if you followed the template the best you could do is create a new race that’s equal to them. The rest would be left to the zanpakutou workshop and such.

Wait, did I just see "stands'? [Screams JoooooooJoooooooo!] I'm freaking in for that.
So, there are other Stand Users here!
I could provide the template for that and bring about regulations! Yay!
One or the other, the flexibility will be misused without anyone overseeing but anywho, I'd love to see what you have in store.

I think it should be fairly easy to create something that would apply to everything. Like I said before all the races are mostly the same. We could boil things down to a few key aspects.

• Shikai/Bankai Type Power.
• Unique Movement Technique.
• Some form of Magic Techniques.

As long as things fill in those blanks this wouldn’t be an issue to keep in check. But anything that would go beyond that would take some extra work but I still don’t see it needing too much.
word count: 321

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 pm

XIII wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 am

A race template. There’s enough overlap betwwelkf the time make one so creating new races is just as straight forward as creating a new character or stats.
Aye
Not so sure. At the end of the day I see things ending up being just the same as they are for Shinigami and Arrancar. Like if you followed the template the best you could do is create a new race that’s equal to them. The rest would be left to the zanpakutou workshop and such.
Quite alright.

Of course!
I think it should be fairly easy to create something that would apply to everything. Like I said before all the races are mostly the same. We could boil things down to a few key aspects.

As long as things fill in those blanks this wouldn’t be an issue to keep in check. But anything that would go beyond that would take some extra work but I still don’t see it needing too much.
Yeah! Well, Quincies possess various skills, tbh.
I don't really care much about their attire but I'll try and create this template in a way it could include 'Misc' but then balance!
word count: 228

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 am

There is no need for creating quincy templates since we can borrow from the uHRM's templates to do that. I favour bringing back the vizards than the quincy.. If you ask me.
word count: 33
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:37 am

konami31 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 am
There is no need for creating quincy templates since we can borrow from the uHRM's templates to do that. I favour bringing back the vizards than the quincy.. If you ask me.
It was never about preference, so keeping that to yourself all the same would be the best ; ). Anywho, the point is to get a race template that is creatively flexible.
Oops, too verbose. I mean, the point of a race template is to give creativity to everyone. Bringing about fanon races, your own races and other Canon races without it being too stressful and all.
word count: 107

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:52 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:48 pm
I think it might be time to start working on that.
A template, character template or a race template?
I could provide any [hopes his drive can still open up].

Wait, did I just see "stands'? [Screams JoooooooJoooooooo!] I'm freaking in for that.
I could provide the template for that and bring about regulations! Yay!

Did someone just talk about bringing back the Quincy??? Am so in like all in.... wow.
word count: 346
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:35 pm

I think I’m going to move this whole thing to it’s own thread. My idea juices have been flowing in regards to a few things. Not just for new races but the current ones as well.

The main thing is not treating Vizard as a Separate Race but an expansion of the Shinigami race. Alternatively a tribe Bankai form similar to what Renji and Ichigo achieve after their RG training. For Arrancar, a hogyoku-fused form much like what Aizen has and then what Ulquiorra was given for Bleach: Brave Souls.
word count: 93

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:55 am

XIII wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:35 pm
I think I’m going to move this whole thing to it’s own thread. My idea juices have been flowing in regards to a few things. Not just for new races but the current ones as well.

The main thing is not treating Vizard as a Separate Race but an expansion of the Shinigami race. Alternatively a tribe Bankai form similar to what Renji and Ichigo achieve after their RG training. For Arrancar, a hogyoku-fused form much like what Aizen has and then what Ulquiorra was given for Bleach: Brave Souls.
Yeh, yeh. He got the ability to erode things into nothingness or something like that. Well, that's a good idea.
And the Quincies could unlock their second vodstandig form, quite alright.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 134

platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am

konami31 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 am
I favour bringing back the vizards than the quincy.. If you ask me.
:lol: :lol: Sometimes I wish I knew you in person.
word count: 29

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |
Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 am

#Bring the Quincy back.
#Return of The Wandenreichi
#Mav Wars; The Blood War
word count: 13
Silverdrake
User Title: Regina Tenebris

Post by Silverdrake » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 am

XIII wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am
That aside there’s only one “collective storyline” but it’s not yet in the spotlight. It’s more something I’m building on in the shadows still right now, but a couple of my posts reek of impending...something.
Already have one: the Wandenreich invasion that devastated Soul Society and caused the sharp decline of the divisions.
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:55 am
XIII wrote:

Yeh, yeh. He got the ability to erode things into nothingness or something like that. Well, that's a good idea.
Can we please avoid end-boss abilities? They are, by definition, extremely OP.
Last edited by Silverdrake on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 222
. . . . . .Ginshitora Tatsuki . . . . . .
I strike from the chaos your opposition created
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 am

Silverdrake wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 am
XIII wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am
Already have one: the Wandenreich invasion that devastated Soul Society and caused the sharp decline of the divisions.
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:55 am
XIII wrote:

Can we please avoid end-boss abilities? They are, by definition, extremely OP.
The power scale here vs. previously is far higher than it was before and continuing upward (though it’ll probably hit the ceiling soon). Part of the CBS was to allow RG level power which actually exceeds the Hogyoku form level of power Aizen had during the end of the FKT arc and where ichigo was at the time. So technically that form would be scaled up. Anyway the power ceiling is likely to be that point, unless we push to Yhwach level territor. But, as per usual nothing truly broken would be allowed to exists so I can assure you there’s not a whole lot to be worried over in the end.

And as far as the storyline is concerned, that was the case previously. But as of now that’s not necessarily true. I am still taking that as event that happened, it’s something that happened in the past. So anything more relevant to right now is up in the air at the moment. The whole of everything moved forward when Socks started 2.0. Be it the realms of power that’s possible. Or loosening of past chokeholds, or even paths to new or different stories and so on. In essence it for the best to consider almost the entirety of the old RP, old ways, and old everything dead. This is, and should be considered its own brand new thing.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 467

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:35 am

Okay so I was on bike heading somewhere and while the cool breeze was blowing on my face an idea came in, funny right? Yeah it is.

So what I was thinking was, If All the players are entitled to points as a means of character building and power for CBS stats, what if we create a means of currency for In Character purposes, that way we get to see the characters purchase what they don’t have or strive to earn money to purchase tools or Skills they lack......it could be a currency different from the points we know off or a different points for that purpose.
word count: 109
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:35 am
Okay so I was on bike heading somewhere and while the cool breeze was blowing on my face an idea came in, funny right? Yeah it is.

So what I was thinking was, If All the players are entitled to points as a means of character building and power for CBS stats, what if we create a means of currency for In Character purposes, that way we get to see the characters purchase what they don’t have or strive to earn money to purchase tools or Skills they lack......it could be a currency different from the points we know off or a different points for that purpose.
You can go ahead and consider this done, actually. The seventh division had something like this back in the day. We used to have this currency called Kan (環), which is actually the currency they use in Soul Society. I used to give it as a reward for spars, monthly activity, and how much people contributed to the division. It also served as an excellent measure for exactly how well someone was doing in the division as well.

Anyway we used it to buy things like skills, I had an entire skill shop and people could use Kan to buy whatever skills they wanted. We could do the same thing here, especially since I was planning to do the whole skill library thing for people to share skills. Lol maybe people could sell their skills instead.

That’s just one thing we can use it for. What other sorts of things could we use the currency for?
word count: 275

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:29 am

I should be sleeping, but I keep thinking about it. There’s a couple things I want to consider introducing but need to talk to you all about it.

The first is a concept of perfected stats. Essentially these will account for a single stat that is beyond S+, it’ll be considered ★ level. S and S+ are considered RG level, so naturally this ★ level will be “god” level. Of course, getting to these levels will not be easy.

I’m thinking at minimum it will require an additional 50 cbs levels to reach a perfected stat. So essentially, you declare what your perfect stat will be (strength, reiatsu, hohou) and then when that stat reaches S+ you can begin working towards perfecting that that by investing your levels towards it.

Once you perfect that stat you’d get a certain beneficial trait for doing so.

For perfecting reiatsu, you will gain a something like “Ocean of Power”, and from then on your reiatsu will be considered limitless at that point.

For perfecting strength ... sorry, no ideas for this one just yet.

For durability, you would gain something like “Last Stand” which would allow you to fully resist a single attack.

For endurance, you would gain “Perfect Conditioning” which would allow you do anything without losing stamina. (Of course, enemy attacks would still tire you out, this only applies to your own actions). Maybe something else entirely.

For reiatsu control it will be considered perfect control. For Kidou casting any spell at fully power without incantation. For cero, all cero could be used instantly without the need for charging.

For skill (zanjutsu, Hakuda, etc.) all attacks will be considered perfect. Meaning they can be executed flawlessly and with perfect accuracy. Of course, this doesn’t account for your opponent’s actions. Just if they do not act accordingly (to defend themselves) your move should succeed.

For hohou you would gain the ability to warp. It’s not faster, but it would probably mean there’s no limit to to how far you could move, while also being immensely (impossible?) to track.

Of course all of these things are insanely powerful, but the conditions to acquire these benefits would be fitting. If this does become a thing it’s possible that more than just the 50 points required would be necessary. It also possible that 50 points would be something higher. Also you’d probably also have to have reached a certain overall soul level (like 90 or something). Basically it’s going to take an immense amount of work to reach that kind of power level.

In any case this is my crazy idea for something beyond S level.

The next one is much less crazy.

As 3rd level releases (perfected Bankai/Hogyoku form) are going to be a thing. I wanted to make them a tiny bit different than Bankai and Seguna, mechanically speaking.

In this case, I was thinking of something I’m currently calling the “release boost”. Similar to how perfected stats would work conceptually, this release boost would essentially be a free stat boost (of undetermined level, and where applicable. Meaning the stat would have to be under S+, or lowed depending on how strong the boost is) plus a small benefit for release one’s ultimate power.

These will only apply to stats (reiatsu, strength, durability, endurance), not disciplines (reiatsu control, zanjutsu, etc.)

Upon increasing reiatsu, you would gain back some of your used reiatsu.

Upon increasing strength... sorry, still nothing here.

For increasing durability, you will be able to recover from a (moderate?) injury. Or a overall recovery to some presently unknown extent.

Endurance will recover a bit of your stamina, this is despite any injuries you may have sustained. Allowing you to fight longer.

Gaining these 3rd level releases would be similar to how perfect stats. Meaning you would have to invest additional levels (probably 30) after reaching S+. Additionally you will have to complete a Zanpakutou Quest (which will likely be difficult to accomplish, etc.) in order to do so.

However this level of release will also replace you Segunda / Bankai, and become the new post Shikai level release. But at the same time will gain two additional ability slots, so essentially it remains the same as your normal Segunda / Bankai (minus any appearance changes) but now it has 8 ability slots, an automatic and stat boost (that doesn’t cost slots like it does otherwise), plus a “release boost” that gives you a certain benefit.

Probably needs a bit (A LOT) more fine tuning but I thought this may be interesting on a conceptual level. That said, these would be the absolute final levels of power the CBS would allow ever. Even if perfected stats get toned down, those and 3 level releases will be the end of the line power wise. Any expansion other to the CBS after that would be through other means (*cough*character traits/perks *cough*).
word count: 829

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:30 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:29 am
I should be sleeping, but I keep thinking about it. There’s a couple things I want to consider introducing but need to talk to you all about it.

The first is a concept of perfected stats. Essentially these will account for a single stat that is beyond S+, it’ll be considered ★ level. S and S+ are considered RG level, so naturally this ★ level will be “god” level. Of course, getting to these levels will not be easy.

I’m thinking at minimum it will require an additional 50 cbs levels to reach a perfected stat. So essentially, you declare what your perfect stat will be (strength, reiatsu, hohou) and then when that stat reaches S+ you can begin working towards perfecting that that by investing your levels towards it.

Once you perfect that stat you’d get a certain beneficial trait for doing so.

For perfecting reiatsu, you will gain a something like “Ocean of Power”, and from then on your reiatsu will be considered limitless at that point.

For perfecting strength ... sorry, no ideas for this one just yet.

For durability, you would gain something like “Last Stand” which would allow you to fully resist a single attack.

For endurance, you would gain “Perfect Conditioning” which would allow you do anything without losing stamina. (Of course, enemy attacks would still tire you out, this only applies to your own actions). Maybe something else entirely.

For reiatsu control it will be considered perfect control. For Kidou casting any spell at fully power without incantation. For cero, all cero could be used instantly without the need for charging.

For skill (zanjutsu, Hakuda, etc.) all attacks will be considered perfect. Meaning they can be executed flawlessly and with perfect accuracy. Of course, this doesn’t account for your opponent’s actions. Just if they do not act accordingly (to defend themselves) your move should succeed.

For hohou you would gain the ability to warp. It’s not faster, but it would probably mean there’s no limit to to how far you could move, while also being immensely (impossible?) to track.

Of course all of these things are insanely powerful, but the conditions to acquire these benefits would be fitting. If this does become a thing it’s possible that more than just the 50 points required would be necessary. It also possible that 50 points would be something higher. Also you’d probably also have to have reached a certain overall soul level (like 90 or something). Basically it’s going to take an immense amount of work to reach that kind of power level.

In any case this is my crazy idea for something beyond S level.

The next one is much less crazy.

As 3rd level releases (perfected Bankai/Hogyoku form) are going to be a thing. I wanted to make them a tiny bit different than Bankai and Seguna, mechanically speaking.

In this case, I was thinking of something I’m currently calling the “release boost”. Similar to how perfected stats would work conceptually, this release boost would essentially be a free stat boost (of undetermined level, and where applicable. Meaning the stat would have to be under S+, or lowed depending on how strong the boost is) plus a small benefit for release one’s ultimate power.

These will only apply to stats (reiatsu, strength, durability, endurance), not disciplines (reiatsu control, zanjutsu, etc.)

Upon increasing reiatsu, you would gain back some of your used reiatsu.

Upon increasing strength... sorry, still nothing here.

For increasing durability, you will be able to recover from a (moderate?) injury. Or a overall recovery to some presently unknown extent.

Endurance will recover a bit of your stamina, this is despite any injuries you may have sustained. Allowing you to fight longer.

Gaining these 3rd level releases would be similar to how perfect stats. Meaning you would have to invest additional levels (probably 30) after reaching S+. Additionally you will have to complete a Zanpakutou Quest (which will likely be difficult to accomplish, etc.) in order to do so.

However this level of release will also replace you Segunda / Bankai, and become the new post Shikai level release. But at the same time will gain two additional ability slots, so essentially it remains the same as your normal Segunda / Bankai (minus any appearance changes) but now it has 8 ability slots, an automatic and stat boost (that doesn’t cost slots like it does otherwise), plus a “release boost” that gives you a certain benefit.

Probably needs a bit (A LOT) more fine tuning but I thought this may be interesting on a conceptual level. That said, these would be the absolute final levels of power the CBS would allow ever. Even if perfected stats get toned down, those and 3 level releases will be the end of the line power wise. Any expansion other to the CBS after that would be through other means (*cough*character traits/perks *cough*).

Okay so I love the idea here and I can see something that is gonna be worth Training and striving to reach “The god level” For strength how about we call it Perfect Might. Gaining that would make you Be Melodies level of strength or Titan strength level which without sufficient durability would mean a one hit kill :roll:

That said, I would say those having the Star Level should be placed in a certain division or league different from the lesser beings lol we wouldn’t want people to accidentally get squashed lmao. That said, I think for those having the god level the star could be added to their title.
word count: 949
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:10 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:

You can go ahead and consider this done, actually. The seventh division had something like this back in the day. We used to have this currency called Kan (環), which is actually the currency they use in Soul Society. I used to give it as a reward for spars, monthly activity, and how much people contributed to the division. It also served as an excellent measure for exactly how well someone was doing in the division as well.

Anyway we used it to buy things like skills, I had an entire skill shop and people could use Kan to buy whatever skills they wanted. We could do the same thing here, especially since I was planning to do the whole skill library thing for people to share skills. Lol maybe people could sell their skills instead.

That’s just one thing we can use it for. What other sorts of things could we use the currency for?
1) we could use the currency to purchase points....this however would be extremely expensive depending on the amount of points being bought.

2) We could use the currency to pay the people going on a quest when the quest is completed to a satisfactory degree.

3) We could use the currency to purchase Personal Monsters

4) Characters could choose to trade between what they have and the method of exchange would require Kan

5) We could use the currency as a general means of making deals for what an in character wants.

6) One can get currency from the ruins and the Labyrinth
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 388
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:33 am

Am not sure how one might feel about this but, how about making the Royal Guard a thing instead of it just being in name alone? We could create a Section for those that wants to become Royal guards however we can set a certain requirements to it and a limited amount of members required. They could have their own set of rules maybe not beholden to the restrictions of abilities and reviews and so on. What do you think????
word count: 80
For I am Supreme
Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:41 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:

Hmmm, we could also use it to buy permission or open up skill slots. I recall you had this idea about having 10 available techniques in the technique builder for custom abilities. We can bring that down to 2 or 5 and have the others opened when they've bought the right to have one.

We could also have the 13th Division custom weapon section function with currency exchange. That way custom weapons are not just dished away on a platter of gold.

Finally clans might also buy rights and be ranked not only based on military might but also financial influence which could put them in line with nobles (a group of highly respected clans with mod abilities for their leaders.)
word count: 406

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Return to “Bleach RP HQ”