Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

The Lost Trials Project HQ

Post by XIII » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Introducing the Lost Trials
Backgroud
The trials will be built atop of the foundation of the 7th division’s ruins from previous forums and RPs. However there will be a few fundamental changes that will help evolve the idea and help establish it as its own brand new thing. Though in some respects a lot of the old ruins will still exist, instead the new changes will mostly come as an addition to what has come before.

The Basics
The trials were created and used by an order of old warrior monks in order to help them grow spiritually, physically and mentally. Like the ruins, there will be a variety of trials, and zones and beings referred to as Lost Entities.

Each zone will have a common theme, General location, and unique entities. The first of these trials will be “The Lost Trials of Mok Ang.” As an aside, other trials I would like to name and base off of old (and even current) RP’ers of significance in this community. This is mainly to serve as a means of paying respects and homage to them, and the various parts of the community.

How it will work
There will be a variety of challenges or trials, and then a final trial associated with each lost entity, and one ultimate trial. However there are ideas for other types of trials as well. One focusing on hunting, and another on surving in a harsh environment. There will also be something much less combat related and more towards building upon the lore and backstories of the various monsters and even the trials themselves, creating a place for even those that done fight to leave their marks.
The Trials
Trial of Might: Will be a standard battle against the entity in a “weakened” or “untrue state”. This will largely resemble the ruins as they were originally.

Trial of Wit: These will be the same battles, but will have unique challenges associated with them. These challenges could be things like not being able to use shunpo or reiatsu, etc. and fights would have to be solved in some clever way or another.

Trial of Valor: This will be a battle against the entity in it’s true form and a it’s full strength, posing a greater threat and challenge than the Trial of Might will.

The Final Trial: The final trial will become available after finishing the previous 3 trials (or potentially any 3 trials relating to the entirety) and will serve as the ultimate challenge. Rather than facing the entity associated with the previous trials, this one will instead of the monster be against the phantom of the trial’s creator. The creator will have their own powers and abilities, but will also borrow the powers of the entity from the first 3 trials.

The Ultimate Trial: The ultimate trial will be the last test of strength, accessible to those who have completed the trials associated with all other entities and their final trials. This trial will feature the battle of against the monk responsible for creating the trials in their true and unrestricted form.

Other Potential Trials:

Trial of Fortitude: Will be a test of will and ones ability to survive in a harsh environment. These types of trials would be less about combating a specific entity so much as it fighting to stay alive in a zone that would otherwise seek to kill them.

Trial of Persistence: Will be a test of ingenuity and courage’s. These types of trials would be less about combating a specific entity, and more about trashing their whereabouts in large area and either capturing or eliminating the target.

Trials based on suggestion, etc.

While not necessarily trial related, for the non-combat option I was thinking that people could take part in writing the lore for each trial and entity. The best would be recognized and used as official lore while others would be considered alternate stories and would likely be used as the basis for remixed trials.
Lost Entities
Like the ruins, the Lost Entities will be a set of unkillable monsters, warriors, etc. they will each have their own unique strengths and powers much like the monsters of the ruins had before. However now, each entity will have much more defined power and abilities.

Unlike before these monsters will have their own CBS stats, Soul Level, and abilities. So everyone will know exactly how powerful a monster is and what it’s capable of.

Setting up entities this way will allow for a variety of different possibilities. First is allowing people to more easily create their own unique creations and as them as additional challenges within the Lost Trials (something I very much plan to make a big deal). The second is that it will be much easier to design monsters, since creating one would be a lot like creating a normal character profile.

This also allows for easy remixing of certain or even all battles by simply changing an entity’s stats or even abilities. Lastly this will allow the overall power of the entities to be flexible. This means their strength can scale up or down to each and every individual fighting it no matter how strong they get over time, or how weak they are when they fight. Making this a very flexible system with near infinite potential.
Rewards
Of course their would be rewards! Like the ruins, completion of various trials would result in rewards though perhaps the biggest change is that primary rewards would less center around certain items based on the monster, but instead will center around gaining their specific abilities. Though it doesn’t mean that items won’t be a thing, or a possibility. The focus of the rewards will be their unique abilities and perhaps even the potential to summon them in battle.
Trial Customization and Fight Remixing
As I mentioned before theirs a lot of flexibility with the system which will allow for a lot of customization options, the ability to remix fights entirely, and even create brand new fights on the fly.

The ultimate goal is to create a growing list of various trials and challenges that can be applied to each entity allowing for minor remixing without necessarily changing its stats or abilities. On the far end of things, the goal is allow people to create their own unique entities and trials or even remix pre-existing ones by modifying their main stats, and abilities that can fundamentally change how fights, etc. can play out, as well as adding to the list of possible rewards and vastly extending the longevity of each encounter.

At the most only the abilities would have to be approved, as the trials that ultimately get associated would be a part of a predetermined list. Though if people use pre-existing or pre-approved abilities this would eliminate the need for approval as well. Ultimately the setup should help make this whole process a lot easier than it would otherwise.

Beyond that though I intend to make CBS rewards for those that make new entities and have people fight them. I’m even thinking of having a featured trial or trial of the month (or whenever) as well to help really emphasize the creative aspects of this.
What the project needs
Further development of the systems discussed here. Mainly refining a lot of the rough edges, getting in as many additions as possible or we’re comfortable with. Basically whatever comes as a result of suggestions or feedback.

The goal is to get 4 sets of trials made by 4 different monks each containing 4-5 different entities. Though more would definitely be welcomed. However many we happen to get done will be good but that’s the ultimate goal. At the minimum though I would like to shoot for at least 10 different entities, which shouldn’t be too difficult.

Aside from that expanding the different possible trials. A small handful more of those would be great as well, and this pretty much wraps everything up.
Last edited by XIII on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1350

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

Re: The Lost Trials Project HQ

Post by platinum6ix » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 pm

This is a big one. Before I drop my rough sketch on how this can become a reality, does anyone has a setup that needs a bit of development to it?
word count: 31

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |
konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 pm

I like this development, just remember to give us the gears as reward. With this development we can give a good commendation or award for the hall of fame.. Ooh i get goose bumps each time i recall gold wings, platinum wings hehehehe.
word count: 43
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 pm

konami31 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 pm
I like this development, just remember to give us the gears as reward. With this development we can give a good commendation or award for the hall of fame.. Ooh i get goose bumps each time i recall gold wings, platinum wings hehehehe.
If it’s suitable, sure. I’ll be mainly focusing on abilities this time. Though perhaps gear could be for final/ultimate trials. There’s really a lot of possibilities here I guess. Seems that’s what happens when you have really big ideas!

Anyway is there anything besides that you’d like to see added here? Remember I need strong feedback to help better focus and adjust my own ideas here. But aside from that, seeing your own ideas would also be tremendously helpful as well. There’s things you guys might have that I couldn’t ever come up with in a billion years, that could turn this base idea into something truly amazing.

Platinum, I am looking forward to seeing what all you have. In the meantime I’ll continue thinking in things here as they are now cause there might be a couple more ideas left for this in this big ol dumb head of mine.
word count: 212

Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

If I should stroll into a zone (any zone) do i still have to carry out those objective in a sequential manner.
Or do some zones have specific objectives?
word count: 29

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:03 am

I want to add that you should give us Adventurers the right to use innate abilities of the monsters we conquer. More like fusing with their bloodline into ours, so that we can have right to use their abilities. Of course only high level monsters is great enough to have their bloodline ability to be used by adventurers that ingest their own.
word count: 62
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:48 am

konami31 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:03 am
I want to add that you should give us Adventurers the right to use innate abilities of the monsters we conquer. More like fusing with their bloodline into ours, so that we can have right to use their abilities. Of course only high level monsters is great enough to have their bloodline ability to be used by adventurers that ingest their own.

I think that part has already been explained by XIII. It is already allowed
word count: 85
For I am Supreme
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:53 am

XIII wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 pm
konami31 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 pm
If it’s suitable, sure. I’ll be mainly focusing on abilities this time. Though perhaps gear could be for final/ultimate trials. There’s really a lot of possibilities here I guess. Seems that’s what happens when you have really big ideas!

Anyway is there anything besides that you’d like to see added here? Remember I need strong feedback to help better focus and adjust my own ideas here. But aside from that, seeing your own ideas would also be tremendously helpful as well. There’s things you guys might have that I couldn’t ever come up with in a billion years, that could turn this base idea into something truly amazing.

Platinum, I am looking forward to seeing what all you have. In the meantime I’ll continue thinking in things here as they are now cause there might be a couple more ideas left for this in this big ol dumb head of mine.
It would be nice if we let some of the powerful monsters of a region in the ruin to be allowed to have human form and have intelligence, which will in turn boost their combat prowess and abilities........
word count: 259
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am
If I should stroll into a zone (any zone) do i still have to carry out those objective in a sequential manner.
No, I won’t make it restrictive in that manner. The only things requiring total completion would be the final and ultimate trials.

Though it is possible to add zones that would have specific objectives too. Given that survival trials could be a thing that could be a part of the process.
konami31 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:53 am
It would be nice if we let some of the powerful monsters of a region in the ruin to be allowed to have human form and have intelligence, which will in turn boost their combat prowess and abilities........
You can do this. As it was mentioned, you will be able to create new fights as you see fit so any monsters with this capability would be up to your design and desire.
word count: 171

Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

XIII wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am
Phantom-T wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am
No, I won’t make it restrictive in that manner. The only things requiring total completion would be the final and ultimate trials.

Though it is possible to add zones that would have specific objectives too. Given that survival trials could be a thing that could be a part of the process.
That's fine,

I would like to introduce a little more adventure to it, with the addition of hidden zones and or hidden rewards. There could be zones only accessible by completing certain trials in certain manner, or by gaining high or identical grades over the completion of a particular set of trials (i.e "B" grade in all monk Aangs Trials attempted).

Then again there could be different puzzle piece entitled to different trials on completion and getting a particular set lets say "B" "U" "M" "I" gives the player access to hidden floors which has its own unique rewards and in general its own Unique trial, Entity and zones, Different from anything within Monk BUMIS general theme set. Or maybe a chance to live out Monk Bumis memories in the users Shoes.
word count: 234

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm
That's fine,

I would like to introduce a little more adventure to it, with the addition of hidden zones and or hidden rewards. There could be zones only accessible by completing certain trials in certain manner, or by gaining high or identical grades over the completion of a particular set of trials (i.e "B" grade in all monk Aangs Trials attempted).

Then again there could be different puzzle piece entitled to different trials on completion and getting a particular set lets say "B" "U" "M" "I" gives the player access to hidden floors which has its own unique rewards and in general its own Unique trial, Entity and zones, Different from anything within Monk BUMIS general theme set. Or maybe a chance to live out Monk Bumis memories in the users Shoes.
This... this is an excellent idea. This expands the reasons to do many trials beyond just getting access to the Ultimate Trial, and there’s a lot with this we can. All sorts of secret conditions, trials, rewards, etc. Yeah let’s definitely make this a thing.
word count: 190

Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:02 am

XIII wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
That's fine,

This... this is an excellent idea. This expands the reasons to do many trials beyond just getting access to the Ultimate Trial, and there’s a lot with this we can. All sorts of secret conditions, trials, rewards, etc. Yeah let’s definitely make this a thing.
Great, I can line up a few conditions I came up with based on this, But i would rather send in those via p.m when the time for it arises.
word count: 230

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:15 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:02 am
XIII wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
That's fine,

Great, I can line up a few conditions I came up with based on this, But i would rather send in those via p.m when the time for it arises.

By all means PM me. It’s better this way actually. Alternernatively I could also create a private forum that would be a bit nicer to use than PM just so I can keep it all clean. I actually have all my PMs since 1.0 even (archive purposes) and the less I actually get coming to my PMs the better actually (though my PM box is technically limitless).
word count: 309

konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 am

Wanted to introduce this boss to the ruins.....
Name: Snake Dowager
Alias: Mother of all Serpents, Primogenitor of all snakes
Stats: 60
Notable abilities:
  • Eye of petrification: Can reduce stats of any being that looked at her eyes within 10m around her
  • Devouring: can digest all energy attack except those above kido 59 or higher.
  • Toxic bile: The snake dowager possessed terrifying toxic abilities, and its mature form could even corrode attacks below kido 54.
  • Hakuda exponent: Can use her snake as a form of combat from short to mid-range attack.
[Battle Summary]
Division
none
RankSoul Level
none60
Zanpakutou
Please Enter Your Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [A]

Growing stronger still, I find myself eating most attacks for breakfast. In fact, I don't even wake up unless it to face heavy blows. All else will likely just glance off unless reinforced somehow. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [B+]

As an example of peak conditioning, it would take a notable level of high intensity activity before I would break a sweat. Even still, it would take a rather dedicated effort to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

Last edited by konami31 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 793
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 pm

konami31 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 am
Wanted to introduce this boss to the ruins.....
Name: Snake Dowager
Alias: Mother of all Serpents, Primogenitor of all snakes
Stats: 60
Notable abilities:
  • Eye of petrification: Can reduce stats of any being that looked at her eyes within 10m around her
  • Devouring: can digest all energy attack except those above kido 59 or higher.
  • Toxic bile: The snake dowager possessed terrifying toxic abilities, and its mature form could even corrode attacks below kido 54.
  • Hakuda exponent: Can use her snake as a form of combat from short to mid-range attack.
[Battle Summary]
Division
none
RankSoul Level
none60
Zanpakutou
Please Enter Your Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [A]

Growing stronger still, I find myself eating most attacks for breakfast. In fact, I don't even wake up unless it to face heavy blows. All else will likely just glance off unless reinforced somehow. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [B+]

As an example of peak conditioning, it would take a notable level of high intensity activity before I would break a sweat. Even still, it would take a rather dedicated effort to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
    • Arrancar:
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

This is... beyond excellent actually. I’ll definitely be adding this to the monster list. Though I’ll be making a few adjustments. Mainly in regards to power and such. Also I’ll be making a monster builder for the CBS so making one will be very easy and straight forward. In any case, great work and you will most certainly be recognized here.

Annnnnd that all aside since there’s been no extra feedback on this, I’ll begin moving forward with things as they are now. I’ll be making a few extra refinements and additions but eveything discussed thus far will essentially be what the end result is.
word count: 913

konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:42 am

Only this time i want us to classify the monsters in the lost trials base on the following levels:

Above captain level: Divine tier or (S+)

Captain level: Heavenly tier or (S)

Senior officers level: Saint tier or (A+)

Junior officers level: Earth tier or (A)
word count: 46
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:51 am

Name: Berserker
Title: fire berserker, thunder berseker, wind berseker
level: Above Captain level
Notable abilities:
Fire domain: can manipulate fire into any shape or form for attack and defense
Thunder domain: can summon forth thunder from the sky after 5 moves of exchange with any opponent and also can manipulate thunder to numb opponents.
wind domain: can utilize wind into any shape or form for attack and defense.

[geni]Above captain level,none,64,[/geni]

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

Strength [A]

For where I am now, my power can only be measured in extremes. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over great distances, with lasting, potentially critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling large buildings. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While, throwing something as heavy as a building could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can destroy large buildings.

Durability [S]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [A]

I exist near the pinnacle of peak condition. It would take a lot of high intensity activity before I could even remotely feel tired. A monumental effort would be required to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S+]

I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 74 to 99 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 73 at full power without incantation
    • Arrancar:
      • A Normal Cero
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Twin Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at Normal Cero power.
      • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at fully loaded Cero power.
      • Bala Barrage -- to devastating effect
      • Cero uses much less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques may be modified on the fly with full effect and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [B+]

Moving beyond expert territory, I have begun to perfect the variations that I have conceived as an expert. My growing repertoire,can be used as spontaneously and effectively as the most basic of techniques. At this point I have more than likely learned a wealth of advanced techniques.

Hohou {A+]

In addition to the abilities and skills of normal masters, those like me that have achieved beyond have also proven themselves capable of leaving afterimages behind in the wake of their high-speed movements. This often makes disguising their whereabouts and confusing slower opponents easy.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

word count: 725
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Name: Stormbringer
Title: Wind, hail, rain, Tonado, lightning
level: Above Captain level
Notable abilities:
Wnd domain: Stormbringer uses Wind as a means for defense and can also manipulate the wind at will, thus creating a tonado is no task for him
Lightning domain: Stormbringer has the ability to shape, and give form to lightning, he can also call down lightning from the clouds.
Cloud Domain: By Manipulating the clouds, Stormbringer can cause acid rain to drop from the sky that burns the skin, he can just as easily create a storm at will, using hail as a means to obstruct the vision of his opponent. To mention but a few.

If defeated, Stormbringer imprints itself on his opponent’s zanpacktou thus granting the person the ability to summon him and also becoming a part of his zanpacktou spirit granting the user it’s abilities.

[geni]Stormbringer Zeus 60[/geni]

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [A]

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S+]

I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 74 to 99 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 73 at full power without incantation
    • Arrancar:
      • A Normal Cero
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Twin Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at Normal Cero power.
      • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at fully loaded Cero power.
      • Bala Barrage -- to devastating effect
      • Cero uses much less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques may be modified on the fly with full effect and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. The blade starts to become an extension of my own body. If an expert leaves an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have learned several advanced techniques. At this level, the path from not even being able to butter toast to movements precise enough to shave the hair off an opponent's arm without breaking the skin -- or artfully butter toast with one's sword -- can clearly be seen.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 945
For I am Supreme
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

[mentiom]XIII[/mention], I am working on a new project on this "lost trial" stuff. I intent to create a new realm or secret cave in the lost trial dimension whereby four(4) tier monster level characters are settled. Adventurers can choose the levels or tier they wish to conquer and get rewarded with gears and heritage abilities. Of course, i have some ideas about creating the gears and other whatnots. I just hope you are okay with it?
word count: 79
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:33 am

[mentiom]XIII[/mention], I am working on a new project on this "lost trial" stuff. I intent to create a new realm or secret cave in the lost trial dimension whereby four(4) tier monster level characters are settled. Adventurers can choose the levels or tier they wish to conquer and get rewarded with gears and heritage abilities. Of course, i have some ideas about creating the gears and other whatnots. I just hope you are okay with it?
word count: 79

Return to “Project HQ”