The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Here is where all threads dedication to discussing Lost Grounds matters, as well as threads dedication to improving or expanding the Lost Grounds
Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 387.20 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: The Lost Trials Project HQ

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:22 am

The Labyrinth

Deep inside the ruins there lies a Labyrinth, it is so wide and deep that once you enter it becomes almost impossible to find your way out again. In different layers of the Labyrinth lies monsters of different shape and size. Their strength varies.

Hydra of regeneration

Defeat the hydra and gain passage to the other layers. Note that the hydra boosts a skill of regeneration and so, if a head is cut off two more regrows in its place....thread carefully.

[geni]Hyra of Regeneration 60[/geni]

Strength [S+]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [A]

Growing stronger still, I find myself eating most attacks for breakfast. In fact, I don't even wake up unless it to face heavy blows. All else will likely just glance off unless reinforced somehow. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. My knowledge of anatomy allows meto selectively disable parts of my opponent's body. If I leave an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have several advanced techniques.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

Second Layer

Chimera

The Chimera has the head and body of a lion and the tail of a snake and a goat, it has great durability and is pretty fast. It’s claws is powerful enough to cut through most defenses. Defeat the Chimera and advance to the next layer

[geni]Chimera 60[/geni]

Strength [S+]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [S+]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. My knowledge of anatomy allows meto selectively disable parts of my opponent's body. If I leave an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have several advanced techniques.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

Third Layer
Asgardian Minatour

The Minatour hails from Asgard, it wields the hammaer of Thor which has a high affinity for electricity and could also generate and transmit electricity. If spinner rapidly, it gives the Minatour the ability to fly at a godlike speed. The hammer nullifies all Kido which makes it the Shinigami’s worst Enemy. Thread with care or be killed.

eni]Asgardian Minatour 68[/geni]

Strength [S+]

Durability [S+]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Zanjutsu [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area. An expert encountering this level of skill would wonder what just happened. "Did I ever actually learn the equivalent of buttering toast?" Maybe the grandmaster put on a blindfold and split a thousand rabbit hairs floating on the wind before breakfast. Where they would sensibly use a butter knife to butter the toast, which might be made of experts.

Hakuda [B]

Hohou [S+]

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

Fourth Layer

Griffin

The Griffin is a mystical creature that lays its nest in the Labyrinth, it flies very fast but not so fast that a master cannot follow, its body is weak to attack but don’t let that fool you for it is a very experienced hunter.

[geni]]Griffin 47[/geni]

Strength [S+]

Durability [C]

Having reached the average durability of a spiritually aware being, I can now be considered a being who's body has been trained or enhanced to handle blows of moderate strength or intensity and keep fighting. However, I can still be overwhelmed by sheer quantity of these attacks or the outright quality of a stronger one.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [B]

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:35 am, edited 6 times in total. word count: 2267
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 220.25 

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:16 pm

dae95d766ce26a358da97fd643ac6202.jpg

Name :The Knight • Defender Of The Fortress Of Anaryea.

Level :

Description/details/backstory : Defending the Fortress and Throne of Anaryea, eventually, he gave up the ghost in order to seal access to the throne. After the great fissure in reality; the Lost Ruin, the Knight resurrected to once more defend the Fortress from intruders.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Anaryea
RankSoul Level
Defender53
Zanpakutou
Grants

Strength [S+]

Durability [S+]

Endurance [B]

Zanjutsu [A]

Expert no more, I am now recognizes as a master of the art. Masters are the best-trained in Zanjutsu. In fact, masters are so well versed in sword combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of the blade allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both.

Hakuda [B]

Hohou [S+]

Chivalry
As a knight, once the opponent lays down his weapon, he acts upon the code of Chivalry and lays down his weapons too.
This means that; the Challenger cannot use his zanpakuto, weapons or gauntlets but must rely strictly on his/her innate skill and Kido.
In exchange, The Knight is incapable of using any ability and a level reduction in all stats
Hellblaze
As a past dweller of hell and having a link with he'll, he's able to conjure flames; Sheer destructive potency, constructs or ignitions for Explosion inducement..
Rage
When activated, the distinct change in his form is easily noticeable, the speck of smoke he breathes out, the sudden glimmering eyes and the somewhat scorched armor. Not exactly faster per se, however, each movement releases blaze of flames and strikes/swings/slashes/punches releases torrent of scorching flames. The change increases his strength and durability.
Uplift
When the armor is on, his defenses are boosted however, his speed and strength decreases by two levels. By enchanting 'uplift', his armor burns away, giving him full access to his hindered capabilities, reinstating his absolute condition. However, his durability drops by two levels instead.
word count: 762

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
Kan: 1,402.05 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Okay @konami31 and @Akugaranwa Itachi, and @PhoenixDayne.

First things first.

About the monsters. My aim is to have have the monster builder done this weekend. Until then, if you really want to get some work done on those monsters, you can use this:
Name:

Image:

Level:

Profile (Description/details/backstory) :

==========

Stats:

Strength

Endurance

Durability

Hohou

Zanjutsu

========

Ability slots 1-4

This is an outline of how monster profiles will be set up.
Phoenix already has it down. Monster profiles will essentially look like how he has it set up. Won’t have spoilers though (adding them in by default would be problematic).

For stats there will be no reiatsu, reiatsu control, or zan mastery. Reiatsu will be unlimited for all monsters. And their control will be perfect. This is mainly because they’ll be limited to normal attacks and 4 special attacks.
However Monster / NPC stat grades will be starting at a minimum level of E+ and will be max level 100 for now. However probably avoid going beyond level 60. I will, however suggest that you also make the majority of monsters right now in the level 25-40 range.

konami31 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:33 am
[mentiom]XIII[/mention], I am working on a new project on this "lost trial" stuff. I intent to create a new realm or secret cave in the lost trial dimension whereby four(4) tier monster level characters are settled. Adventurers can choose the levels or tier they wish to conquer and get rewarded with gears and heritage abilities. Of course, i have some ideas about creating the gears and other whatnots. I just hope you are okay with it?
I am, but it would be a trial category of its own. But this sounds like something that basically possible already. Double check the original post to confirm this. If there’s something that’s not already possible please point that out to me so I can make it official to the “Lost Trials” setup.
word count: 334

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 am

524cde8f4a57880c469379312fcab064.jpg
Name : Wolfgang; Leader of the Werewolves.

Level :

Description/details/backstory :
Upon stepping into the Lost Ruins' Wolf Zone, combat is instantly initiated, against the leader of the werewolves. You must defeat Wolf-Gang to advance.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Wolfzone
RankSoul Level
Leader53
Zanpakutou
SpiritWolf

Strength [S]

Durability [S+]

Endurance [A+]

At this point the idea of exhaustion vaguely seems irrelevant. While I can carry on even through what would seem like the worst of storms, a great enough effort will surely stop me.

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [S+]

One might say that as a Grandmaster at this level, I have ascended to a different plane altogether. My grasp of the art's theory and its application is as instinctive as breathing. My body moves as needed or desired without thought, leaving the full power of my mind to plot a course of action ... or consider what to have for dinner, if the opponent is sufficiently below my level. My control of force is such that an opponent might not even feel the strike that injured them, or be left wondering how a graze on one side blew a hole in the other. Every apparent opening is a gambit. Every technique leads to a branching variety of others as if leading the opponent in a dance. And of course, I could probably win multiple bar fights in while sitting comfortably at home.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Wolf Claw
Wolfgang can release claw shaped energy by swinging forth his arm.
Beast's Rage
Releasing the "Bind of the forest", he sees everyone as an enemy. This converts a large amount of energy into rage and fueling him more. This increases his speed and strength.
Phantom-Wolves
User can send forth/summon phantom wolves of varying sizes.These wolves are quite fast and strong, however, they are noticeably fragile.
There's a special set of four giant wolves.
A standard wolf has C-Speed, Strength and D+ durability.

The special set possesses A+-Speed, S-strength and B-durability.
word count: 648

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
konami31
Kan: 0.00 
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:07 am

BERSERKER’S DOMAIN
Within a certain plane in the ruin dimension, a large spatial realm known as Berserker domain could be found. Adventurers that trespassed closed to the spatial coordinate of the realm will be pulled or get drawn by the chaotic spatial force and find themselves in the spatial realm of the Berserker’s Domain. Woe to those that aren’t strong enough to survive against the monsters of the realm and fortuitous opportunity will be grabbed by the strong that can conquer the monsters of the realm. Adventurers should note that any of the monsters can decide to appear in any of the spacious floors of the mansion. Only in this way their fate can be decided.

BERSERKER
Profile (Description/details/backstory) :Berserker is a transcendent being and deity, a monster that has gained human form and intelligence after undergoing evolution in the spatial realm. As the overlord of the Berserker’s domain, he is above captain level in terms of battle capabilities and combat power and also the strongest monster in there. The Berserker is a true master of fire, wind and lightning elements. Well versed in close quarters and gifted with natural durability as a transcendent monster, he possesses a finesse of battle experience that is almost unmatched.

Level: Beyond Captain level(possibly Royal Guard level)

Stats:

Strength: A+

Endurance: B

Durability: S

Hohou: S+

Zanjutsu: None

Rewards: Those who can defeat the Berserker with Grade A or higher will be granted three marks of heritage in their body. Marks that represent the fire,wind and lighting elements in Japanese kanji. Thus, will be immune to 80% of fire, wind and lighting elemental powers.
Getting grade B and defeating the berserker will only grant the adventurer acess to be immune to only one element they desire.

QIILLIN
Level: Captain level

Profile (Description/details/backstory): The Qillin is one of the top monsters in the Berserker’s domain, on par with captain level shinigamis…. Blessed with unmatched durability, the Qillin is almost invulnerable to attacks and one of the monsters in there that adventurers had to pay attention to. The Qillin is immune to fire attacks and can burn down all attacks of those weaker than it in terms or reiatsu. The Qillin possess hollow-like battle, combat instincts coupled with massive strength and fire abilities. Though it might be slow in motion but its reaction speed is quite telling and can keep up with shunpo grandmasters for longer periods before tiring.
Notable abilities: Can project fire from its mouth, horns and eyes, can freely manipulate fire to any form or shape for attack and defense.

Strength: A

Durability: S+

Hohou: C

Zanjutsu: None

Rewards: defeat the Qillin with Grade or higher and get the Qillin horn and shard..
Qillin horn: the horn of a Qillin can project and launch fires to aid the user in combat
Qillin shard: the skin of a Qillin can be made as an artifact or armour that can increase the user’s durability by one level.

VENERABLE DAO WEN
Profile (Description/details/backstory):Dao Wen means… the way seeker, seeking the way, seeking the path or the path finder. Though not a monster, Dao wen was an adventurer that seeks his own path in the art of sword. He once wandered into the Berserker’s domain and challenged the Transcendent deity to a bet in battle and having lost the bet, he was forced to become one of the guardians of the realm. Dao wen’s mastery with the sword can be considered matchless and impeccable under heaven, so much that even sword legends can only hope to equal him. Even with his blade sheathed, he can match grandmasters swordsman for longer periods of time. Blessed with great strength and reaction speed that can perceive the motions of shunpo masters, Dao wen is not just a simple fighter, he normally refers to himself as Venerable when engaging himself in discussions.

Strength: A

Durability: C

Hohou: C

Zanjutsu: S+

Rewards; Defeat Dao Wen with Grade A or higher and get his yin-yang sword.
Yin-Yang sword: The sword of Dao Wen possess the abilities to strike multiple places at once when applied in combat i.e with one slash from the sword, five illusory slashes will find their way to the target. Even though it’s illusory, the damage are not. In a sense, one slash gives birth to five and two slashes gives birth to ten. However, when used in combat, the user can’t unleash bankai ever for one day. Also, using one slash each takes 10% of the users reiatsu.
word count: 776
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:00 am

The berseker's domain is what i have been working on. For now, i still have thoughts to improve berseker's innate ability and some tempting rewards. Even the qillin needs improvement as well.
word count: 34
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi, hello. It me. I forgot to list Hakuda for the monster stats. If you would be so kind as to include that where’s it applies that’d be great. Thanks all, sorry for bein a goof.
word count: 38

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:56 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:03 pm
Hi, hello. It me. I forgot to list Hakuda for the monster stats. If you would be so kind as to include that where’s it applies that’d be great. Thanks all, sorry for bein a goof.
I added it long before. I knew you made you mistake.
Anyway, I'm using the CBS system but I removed the unnecessary stats. You can check above to see.
word count: 77

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:45 pm

The NPC/Monster Builder is now complete. The way NPCs and monsters work in comparison to normal characters is a lil different. For Starters, all their stats start at D level. They have all the same stats besides Reiatsu, Reiatsu Control, and Zanpakutou mastery. Their reiatsu amount is to be considered infinite, and their control is to be considered perfect (where applicable). Because of these changes, their maximum level is 60. To calculate their stats please use the following.

Code: Select all

D=1|D+=2|C=3|C+=4|B=5|B+=6|A=7|A+=8|S=9|S+=10|

Additionally Monsters and NPCs can only have a total of 4 abilities. However, these abilities are to be considered perfectly mastered.

NPC Profile Preview.
Emi Akino

Level:36

First and foremost, Emi is incredibly stubborn. The concept of giving up simply isn’t an option with her. Even if she must relent for a moment, her goals and her way ever remain at the forefront of her thoughts. As such, her insistence on reaching her goals can only ever be delayed. Aside from that, Emi aims to keep a positive attitudes, even despite past tragedies, Emi usually comes off as cherry and is willing to at least fake it if that means making them seem a lot better than what they actually are. Finally, Emi is compassionate has has a strong sense of justice. She’s quick to sympathize with those in need or suffering in any way, as well as committing herself to doing what’s right as much as humanly possible. As a result however, her strong sense of justice can and often does lead her to obsess about doing what’s right at the end of the day.

Strength [S]

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [B]

Zanjutsu [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area. An expert encountering this level of skill would wonder what just happened. "Did I ever actually learn the equivalent of buttering toast?" Maybe the grandmaster put on a blindfold and split a thousand rabbit hairs floating on the wind before breakfast. Where they would sensibly use a butter knife to butter the toast, which might be made of experts.

Hakuda [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it in instances where I lack a weapon. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill, so application is likely to be unimaginative and cautious. I will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. I am not the most likely to engage in hand-to-hand combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Suimei

Description:
An attack designed for the sole purpose of cutting an enemy down at close range (2m). As a result of any of the user’s slashing attacks done while calling out the word “Suimei”, a trail of hundreds of smaller slashing blades known as hakaze (刃風, blade wind) is formed. Upon manifestation, the mass of small blades appears like sunlight reflecting off gentle waters.

Anbu Zangeki

Description:
An attack purely steeped in the art of deception. When the user attacks and calls out “Anbu Zangeki”, a phantom hand appears and quickly draws an ephemeral blade to make its attack. Upon manifestation, appears as if death itself is seeking to claim the life of its victims.

Chikyuu Nikushimi

Description:
After gaining Sen, the user draws on the full power of the blade. Making use of this power, they cut into or at the earth while calling “Chikyuu Zangeki” to cause an upheaval. Upon upheaval, it appears as if a dragon sleeping beneath the earth is awakening with righteous fury.

Bushi no Haiku

Description:
After gaining Sen, the user draws on the true power of the blade by consuming it and increasing the strength of their voice. In response to the user’s strengthened voice, Reijin works harder and the potential any techniques used thereafter is increased. However doing so results in dissonance, thus preventing additional resonance for a short time. Additionally the use of this power strains the user’s voice, preventing them from using it for a short period of time. As such, techniques requiring their name to be called, including Kidou, cannot be used during this time.

I might be making a few further adjustments to the layout but as of right now what's in the spoiler is how it looks.

Please use the new CBS (which you can access from the link in my announcement) to adjust your currently made monster profiles, as well as use it from now on to make any further additions. Furthermore, from now on post any monster profiles you finish in this thread
word count: 1136

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:34 am

@konami31 I won’t be reviewing items and such until the end, furthermore you shouldn’t set your stats up to go beyond what’s listed in the CBS. I also need to point out that you should avoid listing any specific rewards at this time as rewards will primarily be monster abilities. Please refer to the original post for details regarding this. While other types of rewards will be allowed it will only be in specific circumstances after my approval, which will not come at this time. Finally I’ll be (soft) deleting your previous post as monster should be placed in the appropriate thread from now on. You’ll still be able to see it and copy what’s there however.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 123

konami31

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:10 am

i wonder if this is okay?

BERSERKER’S DOMAIN
Within a certain plane in the ruin dimension, a large spatial realm known as Berserker domain could be found. Adventurers that trespassed closed to the spatial coordinate of the realm will be pulled or get drawn by the chaotic spatial force and find themselves in the spatial realm of the Berserker’s Domain. Woe to those that aren’t strong enough to survive against the monsters of the realm and fortuitous opportunity will be grabbed by the strong that can conquer the monsters of the realm. Adventurers should note that any of the monsters can decide to appear in any of the spacious floors of the mansion. Only in this way their fate can be decided.

BERSERKER
Profile (Description/details/backstory) :Berserker is a transcendent being and deity, a monster that has gained human form and intelligence after undergoing evolution in the spatial realm. As the overlord of the Berserker’s domain, he is above captain level in terms of battle capabilities and combat power and also the strongest monster in there. The Berserker is a true master of fire, wind and lightning elements. Well versed in close quarters and gifted with natural durability as a transcendent monster, he possesses a finesse of battle experience that is almost unmatched.

[geni]none,none,,Please Enter Your Zanpakutou[/geni]

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [S+]

Durability [A+]

Bring me your strongest, so that I may embarrass them with my defensive might. I have evolved into a being of enormous resilience. Most heavy blows will find themselves lacking if not somehow reinforced, or able to mitigate my massive defensive presence. If you haven't realized it already, I can take a beating of immense proportions and still come out swinging with relatively little damage.

Zanjutsu [E]

Hakuda [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Notable abilities:
Divine Tribulation: can nigh-instantly summon millions of lightning to form the shape of a finger to destroy a target within 100m
Wind: can shoot out black wind from any part of his body to defend or attack.
Heavenly descent: can cause massive boulders of 20m in height and width to descend and eradicate a region of 100m.
Fire: can summon black flames to erupt underneath a target within an area of 50m.

QIILLIN
Level: Captain level

Profile (Description/details/backstory): The Qillin is one of the top monsters in the Berserker’s domain, on par with captain level shinigamis…. Blessed with unmatched durability, the Qillin is almost invulnerable to attacks and one of the monsters in there that adventurers had to pay attention to. The Qillin is immune to fire attacks and can burn down all attacks of those weaker than it in terms or reiatsu. The Qillin possess hollow-like battle, combat instincts coupled with massive strength and fire abilities. Though it might be slow in motion but its reaction speed is quite telling and can keep up with shunpo grandmasters for longer periods before tiring.
Notable abilities: Can project fire from its mouth, horns and eyes, can freely manipulate fire to any form or shape for attack and defense.
Earth Prison: With a stamp of his foot or any part of his limb, the Qillin can summon a squarical prison to seal down any target within 30m.

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [A+]

For where I am now, my power measuring my power in extremes is starting to become paltry. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over vast distances, with lasting, critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling small mountains. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While,throwing something as heavy as a blue whale could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can cause massive fissures in the ground to rip open.

Durability [S+]

Hakuda [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area.

Hohou [S]

VENERABLE DAO WEN
Profile (Description/details/backstory):Dao Wen means… the way seeker, seeking the way, seeking the path or the path finder. Though not a monster, Dao wen was an adventurer that seeks his own path in the art of sword. He once wandered into the Berserker’s domain and challenged the Transcendent deity to a bet in battle and having lost the bet, he was forced to become one of the guardians of the realm. Dao wen’s mastery with the sword can be considered matchless and impeccable under heaven, so much that even sword legends can only hope to equal him. Even with his blade sheathed, he can match grandmasters swordsman for longer periods of time. Blessed with great strength and reaction speed that can perceive the motions of shunpo masters, Dao wen is not just a simple fighter, he normally refers to himself as Venerable when engaging himself in discussions.
Notable abilities:
Sword-lights: a dazzling, powerful energy attack released from the edge of his blade within the range of 70m.
Sword domain: Dao Wen’s trademark ability is that he can manifest 10,000 sword-lights that seldom looks real and unreal, he can manipulate them with his thought within an area of 50m around himself to attack or defend.
Myriad realms: (one slash begets two and two gives birth to all) with each slash Dao Wen’s sword can multiply by one slash i.e one sword strikes gives birth to two and two gives birth to four and three gives birth to dozens of illusory slashes.

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [S+]

Durability [B+]

As I grow, my ability to resist all manner of things grows evermore consolidated. Higher level attacks up to a point are starting to reach the point of reduced impact. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Zanjutsu [S+]

One might say that as a Grandmaster at this level, I have ascended to a different plane altogether. My grasp of the art's theory and its application is as instinctive as breathing. My body and sword move as needed or desired without thought, leaving the full power of my mind to plot a course of action ... or consider what to have for breakfast, if the opponent is sufficiently below my level. My control of force is such that an opponent might not even feel the strike that injured them, or be left wondering how what seemed to be a graze severed a limb. Every apparent opening is a gambit. Every technique leads to a branching variety of others as if leading the opponent in a dance. And of course one of such skill could butter a thousand slices of toast in a single stroke of the blade.

Hohou [S]

word count: 2242
SlimJellal
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

RP Leader

Post by SlimJellal » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 pm

THE COLISEUM

On the outskirts of the ruined dimension is located a large coliseum where thrill seekers can test their might and skills in seemingly diverse environments against a variety of opponents. But beware your steps, these warriors are going to take your head if given the chance

ASSASSIN
The weakest soul in the coliseum, she is always the first opponent encountered the moment any find themselves in the coliseum. However do not be deceived, her speed and strength are of the average and would not hesitate to put you down should you be found lacking for her beauty shows no mercy
[Battle Summary]
Division
Coliseum
RankSoul Level
Recruit15
Zanpakutou
Null

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [D+]

I've reached upper echelon of academy graduates. I have honed my durability to the point that I am able survive the attacks of lesser hollows.

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Zanjutsu [D+]

While still unlikely to engage in bladed combat, Il have learned all the basics and can confidently apply them, with occasional variation. I have trained enough to be able to think on my feet to an extent. Outside of what I have learned and practiced, however, I should still be cautious or risk getting caught in a bad situation.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

KNIGHT
A warrior of might and valor, she places her feminine aspect aside whenever in battle leaving you with a fighter who would not hesitate to put you down when the slightest opening presents itself, her armor isn't for show either which makes her a daunting task for the unprepared
[Battle Summary]
Division
Coliseum
RankSoul Level
Knight22
Zanpakutou
Ranger

Strength [C+]

With every step I grow that much stronger. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a car could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thin layers of steel.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [C]

Zanjutsu [C+]

At this level, I can begin to step beyond what I have learned and into how Ican adapt it, using imagination and what I can grasp of the underlying theory of the art. Practicing the adaptations before using them is still advised. Bing at this level I've begun to learn advanced techniques.

Hakuda [C+]

At this level, I have begun to step beyond I they have learned and into how I can adapt it, using imagination and what I can grasp of the underlying theory of the art. Practicing the adaptations before using them is still advised. At this level I have begun to learn advanced techniques.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

THE QUEEN
The most resilient fighter in the entire arena, her stubbornness to give up is only matched by her strength, her armor more durable than that of the last opponent and her power exceeds as well. She would let no soul get past her for that means challenging her husband and she would let no harm come to him, be prepared to lay your life on the line against the Queen otherwise you won't leave without it.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Coliseum
RankSoul Level
Queen30
Zanpakutou
Courtesy

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [B+]

As I grow, my ability to resist all manner of things grows evermore consolidated. Higher level attacks up to a point are starting to reach the point of reduced impact. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [C+]

A bit above your average cut in terms of endurance. I could try to last the night but I'd likely tire out in the final hours. A moderate level of high intensity actions would feel draining unless I could have a moment to catch my breath.

Zanjutsu [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. The blade starts to become an extension of my own body. If an expert leaves an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have learned several advanced techniques. At this level, the path from not even being able to butter toast to movements precise enough to shave the hair off an opponent's arm without breaking the skin -- or artfully butter toast with one's sword -- can clearly be seen.

Hakuda [B]

Hohou [B]

As I enter expert territory, my mastory of the technique allows me to be considerably fast, even vaguely reaching super sonic speeds. I can maintain high speed movements for long periods of time. While not as fast as a master, I can keep up quite effectively to an extent. Additionally at this point, my application of the technique is highly advanced.

Queens Gambit: An ability that calls forth 20 assassins to her side for a period of one post
Perfect Control : Allows her fire controlled blasts of reiatsu equalling hado 40 off the tip of her blade. When used on her shield it reflects projectile attacks as powerful as hado 40 if timed perfectly

THE KING
Undoubtedly the most powerful warrior within the coliseum, a king protects his people and he does so by bringing ruin to whoever has harmed any of his subordinates. Those who go through The Queen to get to him are met with the unbridled rage of a husband who doesn't just seek to defeat the opponent but rather end the life of whoever laid a finger on his wife
[Battle Summary]
Division
Coliseum
RankSoul Level
King35
Zanpakutou
Chivalry

Strength [B+]

At this pace, my strength will quickly grow out of control. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by many body lengths, with lasting damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of pulverizing even metal, and small buildings would tremble in the wake of my unrestrained might. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a semi-truck could be effective in combat.

Durability [A+]

Bring me your strongest, so that I may embarrass them with my defensive might. I have evolved into a being of enormous resilience. Most heavy blows will find themselves lacking if not somehow reinforced, or able to mitigate my massive defensive presence. If you haven't realized it already, I can take a beating of immense proportions and still come out swinging with relatively little damage.

Endurance [C+]

A bit above your average cut in terms of endurance. I could try to last the night but I'd likely tire out in the final hours. A moderate level of high intensity actions would feel draining unless I could have a moment to catch my breath.

Zanjutsu [B+]

Moving beyond expert territory, I have begun to perfect the variations that I have conceived as an expert. My growing repertoire,can be used as spontaneously and effectively as the most basic of techniques. At this point I have more than likely learned a wealth of advanced techniques.

Hakuda [B]

Hohou [B+]

Again, I grow even faster, and am now able to reach super sonic speeds with no effort at all. However I can only maintain such a speed for a short period of time. Nonetheless, my application of high-speed maneuvers continues to develop.

Kings Rage: Instantly fires off a blast of reiatsu equalling hado 60 at full might
Rally: Summons the fallen warriors of the coliseum to his side for a period of two posts
Mastery : A zanjutsu technique which utilizes his top speed, strength and zanjutsu skill all in one move. A simple high speed movement with his sword aiming to impale the opponent before repeating four more times resulting in the shape of a star.
Flare: Simple technique which channels reiatsu into his golden armor resulting in it releasing a blinding flare of golden light.
word count: 2071
IN THE END ONLY ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Post by XIII » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:08 pm

! Moderator Message from: XIII
With this announcement, the Lost Trials project is to be considered cancelled from this point forward. For more information regarding this matter, please refer to the MAV 2.2 Update Preview announcement.

That said, this thread has now been renamed to “The Lost Grounds Project HQ” and will now serve as the main discussion and development thread for the Lost Grounds project moving forward. A link to a thread, containing the general information surrounding the Lost Grounds will be posted separate from this announcement post. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the concept should you be willing to contribute to it. Of course, contributions will be rewarded.
word count: 111

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:17 pm

word count: 5

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Domo.....uh so I’m kind of in.....let’s get the ball rolling
word count: 14
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

The Lost Grounds Project HQ

Post by XIII » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm
Your first task is basically immediate. There’s actually not a whole lot necessary for launch. So what you can do is take a look at the first two zones, and then the list of demons and select a handful that will be appropriate inhabitants for the first two zones. The total demons you’d need should be between 10 and 15.

Post that list here and which zone they need to be in for me when your done.

Alternatively, you can start creating low level weapons and other items that can be used in the lost grounds as well.
word count: 124

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

The Lost Trials Project HQ

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:24 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm
Your first task is basically immediate. There’s actually not a whole lot necessary for launch. So what you can do is take a look at the first two zones, and then the list of demons and select a handful that will be appropriate inhabitants for the first two zones. The total demons you’d need should be between 10 and 15.

Alternatively, you can start creating low level weapons and other items that can be used in the lost grounds as well.
For Antitower The Demons for it are

• Nazra
• Amaurot
• Garo
•Fury
•Garrett Mhach
•Arslong
•Abyss Watchers
•Vidolfnir
•Twintania
•Nidhogg
•Tiamat
•Vishap
•Fracturedskull
•Beruza
•Discount.

For the The-Origin; Antithesis

•Toxic Love
•Oze
•Hex
•Lesser Infestation
•True Infestation
•Giel
•Xiam
•Ridges Kurtez
•The Haze of Death
•Oakht The Unforsaken
•Spectre of a Demon god
•Diablo
•Atusah
•Trace Of Everlasting Darkness
•Touch Of Everlasting Darkness
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 196
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:55 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 am
XIII wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:24 pm

• Nazra
• Amaurot
• Garo
•Fury
•Garrett Mhach
•Arslong
•Abyss Watchers
•Vidolfnir
•Twintania
•Nidhogg
•Tiamat
•Vishap
•Fracturedskull
•Beruza
•Discount.

•Toxic Love
•Oze
•Hex
•Lesser Infestation
•True Infestation
•Giel
•Xiam
•Ridges Kurtez
•The Haze of Death
•Oakht The Unforsaken
•Spectre of a Demon god
•Diablo
•Atusah
Ahhhhhhh I should have mentioned a few things... the Antitower will have its demons set separately when it opens. The Origin is strictly off-limits and will be handled by me personally.

Instead move some of these (or possibly all of them) to either the Inverted City, or Wailing Capital please.
word count: 233

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:03 am

Beginnings of the item list. As you can see, there’s going to be A LOT.

Potions, Herbs, & Medicines

Lesser Recovery Potion:
A weak potion with some basic healing properties. Can be used to healing minor wounds like scratches, small cuts, bruises, and can stop bleeding.

Greater Recovery Potion:
A fairly potent potion with strong healing properties. Can be used to heal all minor wounds, as well as also being able to heal deep cuts and gashes, as well as mending broken bones.

Major Recovery Potion:
An immensely powerful potion with tremendous healing properties. Can be used to complete restore the user to full health and undo any injury.

Minor Reiatsu Elixir:
A weak elixir with some basic restorative properties. Can be used to restore 1/3 of the user’s Reiatsu.

Greater Reiatsu Elixir:
A fairly potent elixir with strong restorative properties. Can be used to restore 2/3 of the user’s Reiatsu.

Major Reiatsu Elixir:
An immensely powerful elixir with tremendous restorative properties. Can be used to restore all of the user’s Reiatsu.

Minor Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by one. Lasts for 2 posts.

Greater Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by two. Lasts for 2 posts.

Major Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by three. Lasts for 2 posts.

[HQ] Minor Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by one. Lasts for 3 posts.

[HQ] Greater Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by two. Lasts for 3 posts.

[HQ] Major Reiatsu Enhancer:
A powdery medicine that promotes the body’s natural production of spiritual energy. Temporarily raises the user’s Reiatsu level by three. Lasts for 3 posts.

Minor Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by one. Lasts for 2 posts.

Greater Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by two. Lasts for 2 posts.

Major Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by three. Lasts for 2 posts.

[HQ] Minor Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by one. Lasts for 3 posts.

[HQ] Greater Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by two. Lasts for 3 posts.

[HQ] Major Strength Tonic:
A fizzy medicine that promotes muscle growth. Temporarily raises the users strength by three. Lasts for 3 posts.

Valkyrie's Wings:
The wings plucked directly from a fallen Valkyrie. These wings grant those who possess them the ability to cheat ultimate death and return to the afterlife. The effects trigger immediately after facing soul destruction or upon dying/being killed. Usable only once.

Ores, Metals, & Other Crafting Materials

Chain Fragment:
A lost fragment of a Togabito’s binding chain. These fragments are made up of a metal suitable for crafting runic weapons.

Hardened Chain:
A battle harder chain from a Togabito that has fallen in battle. This long lengths of hardened chains are made up of a metal suitable for crafting powerful tunic weapons.

Soul Essence: The Essence of a soul long forgotten. If held closely one might be able to hear the faint whispers of the soul’s final desires. When certain metals are infused with lost souls, the metal becomes highly receptive to runic influence.

Hellish Ember:
Much less an actual ember and more so a scale left behind by the Demon God Loghriff in one of its rampages. The embers are the only things hot enough to melt chain fragments and hardened chains without outright destroying them.

Antithesis Remnant:
A formless paradox, left behind as the only solid evidence of Anthesis’ existence. This remnant strips away of completely neutralizes any lingering wills and sentiments left behind in hardened chains, fragments, and soul essences. This makes forged weapons highly reception to runic influence.

Demonic Feathers:
Black feather imbued with immense demonic energy. When held, these feather actually feel quite weighty. Can be used to craft light armor and other items.

Exploration Items

Hraesvlgr’s Aegis:
An unusual stone that reacts to violent Reiatsu signatures when crushed. After being broken, the stone erects a powerful barrier that prevents interference from third parties. Can be used to keep demons and stalkers at bay when engaged in combat. Remains active until the battle has ended. (Useable only by Expeditioners.)

Icarus Boots:
A pair of light boots crafted from the down of many winged demons. These boots make the wearer feel much lighter and grants them the ability to travel farther than they could naturally. Add +10km maximum travel distance.

Hunter’s Sigil:
An unusual stone that reacts to murderous intent when crushed. After being broken, allows the user to temporarily, but perfectly detect the presence and location of all living beings over a 30km radius. Remains active until the user rests at a campfire. (Usable only by Stalkers).

Angel’s Grace:
An unusual stone that reacts to a sense of exploration. After being broken, allows the user to temporarily and completely conceal their presence from others. Renders the Hunter’s Sigil ineffective. Remains active until the user rests at a campfire. (Useable only by explorers).

Wayfinder:
A mysterious compass that guides the user towards the nearest known landmark and allows them to teleport to it. However it comes at the cost of consuming some of the items the user may have picked up in their travels.

Pathfinder:
A mysterious compass that guides the user towards the nearest known landmark and allows them to teleport to it.

Traveler’s Flare:
A powerful magic that gives of an equally powerful light signal. This light can be used to gather the attention of travelers across the entirety of the Lost Grounds in times of desperate need. However this flare makes your presence and location known to everyone and everything within the Lost Grounds.

Outsider’s Charm:
An odd relic made to even the odds between sinners and innocents. Take from the soul and blood of a Togabito, this charm allows non-Togabito souls to forge contracts with demons. However as this is merely a backdoor to an otherwise forbidden process, a “Contract Page” is also necessary.

Teleportation Crystals

Knightheart:
A crystal created from the heart of a slain noble knight. Allows the user to gain immediate passage to The Dragonbein Range.

Sinseed:
A nefarious seed left behind by the infernal trees that litter The World of Sin. Allows the user to gain immediate passage to the Ran Hati.

Dungeon Keys

Titles, Bloodrites, & Class Powers

The Vanquished:
A title given to those who have died, or faced complete soul destruction, and yet still somehow remained. Those with this title have the unfortunate affinity for attracting demons associated with the aspect of death.

Expeditioner:
A title granted to the common explorers of the Lost Grounds. Allows for basic travel, and the ability to converse with city residents.

Defender:
A title granted to those who exist to aid those in need. Allows for the instant teleportation to those who make use of the Traveler’s flare in order to aid them. Defenders are returned to their previous location when the rescue is complete.

Stalker:
A title granted to those who merely travel the Lost Grounds in pursuit of blood and battle. Allows the user to follow others within the Lost Grounds by gaining the ability to see their footprints.

Explorer:
A title granted to those who simply wish to map out the Lost Grounds. Grants them the ability to completely bypass the detection of local demons, prevent all forms of combat with them as well as being able to travel up to 5km extra per post. However, explores can be detected by stalkers up to 10km.

Offensive Items

Defensive Items

Demonic Contracts & Contract Items

Contract Page — Nazra:l
An already contract page torn from a Togabito’s Black Album. This page contains the contract for Nazra demons, and Weill allow non-Togabito to use their power.

Contract — Discount
A contract only available through purchase. Allows the holders of this purchase to make use of hitman demon Discount’s power as they see fit. Supposedly there’s no job too dirty for him.

Techniques & Abilities

Magicks, Hellfire & Devil Arts

Armaments & Henchmen

Runes

Runic Weapons
Last edited by XIII on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:24 am, edited 6 times in total. word count: 1451

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:55 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 am

• Nazra
• Amaurot
• Garo
•Fury
•Garrett Mhach
•Arslong
•Abyss Watchers
•Vidolfnir
•Twintania
•Nidhogg
•Tiamat
•Vishap
•Fracturedskull
•Beruza
•Discount.

•Toxic Love
•Oze
•Hex
•Lesser Infestation
•True Infestation
•Giel
•Xiam
•Ridges Kurtez
•The Haze of Death
•Oakht The Unforsaken
•Spectre of a Demon god
•Diablo
•Atusah
Ahhhhhhh I should have mentioned a few things... the Antitower will have its demons set separately when it opens. The Origin is strictly off-limits and will be handled by me personally.

Instead move some of these (or possibly all of them) to either the Inverted City, or Wailing Capital please.

Aii will do that...... however, I have to ask are all these Demons vetted? Cause if they are then moving them won’t be an issue. If u give the go ahead i’d Do them now.....although it would be easier if I had permissions to do transfer but copying and pasting them should do the trick....though it will take some time

Edit......

Those cities are locked.....
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 202
For I am Supreme

Return to “Lost Grounds Discussion & Development”