Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Togabito Outline

#61

Post by XIII » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:49 am
Ok, I'm cool with this, just kinda confused.
What ability does this relate to? it feels like the hollow Hierro effect, but i'm guessing this replaces the durability stats for them? or is it just a stand alone ability unique to them which acts as a barrier?
This is essentially Hierro, but with a major stylistic difference. This will replace the durability stat. It won’t be any different from all the other defense stats outside of being able to look a hell of a lot cooler (Pun intended).

Was thinking of making it fully possible to have armored badasses like this guy walking around if people wanted to do that.

Ultimately I wanted a defensive ability that was clearly visible. For Shinigami, Arrancar and just about everyone else you can’t really see what their defense look like. Quincy you can sorta see their Blut Vene after you attack them, but I wanted something that went further beyond that. I really wanted to give a whole lot of character customization options.

Wow, that's a lovely system, so i'm guessing one can pick more than one style of combat or is limited to one. personally I would suggest the characters circle determines how many form he can will or how much of a mastery he possess in one form. That's to say with every rise in circle he could either poses two forms of combat or increases his mastery in one.
I actually like this idea. I’ll make this a thing that for every time you rise to a new circle you may choose to learn a new weapon style. Perhaps leaving something like “Full Orchestra” or something “Band” related as the ultimate weapon style you unlock after you master all the others where you could switch to any weapon you desire when you feel like it.

Until I somewhat envisioned this race as being weapons/armor masters. Given the flames of hell, and the metal from their chains it would make sense that they’d be masters of smithing weapons and armor and then using that to their advantage. And the weapons don’t matter really in this case since their power isn’t coming from the weapon.


I could make a weapon’s forge for people to create their own set of weapons to use with the various instrumental styles. This way each member could have their own personal arsenal of maybe about 5 or so weapons of their choosing.

We could also have specialized weapons that have certain demons or hellfire techniques attached to them that people can earn after certain quest. So there could be a weapon named “Behemoth’s Bane” that has the hellfire ability “Flames of Death” or something like that. These hellfire abilities will only be usable to the people have earned the right to use the weapons they’re attached to. Or if it’s demons attached to the weapons, the they would be the only ones that can make contracts with those demons.
Uhmm, Hellfire. I had something in mind for this but it keeps eluding me.
Don’t worry if you come up with something later we can use it to keep building up the list of hellfire techniques.
However,

Lesser Hellfire- (E-D+)
Helltracker- By pointing a finger at a person footpath. a flame i unleashed to engulf its print marking the opponents foot with flames only the caster can see and pinpoint.

Major Hellfire:
Hell fire the ring of Hades- streaming from the depths of hell a ring manifests around the target restricting the target to the spot as flames engulf the diameter of the ring rising to the sky to take the shape of a Red tower long flaming finger which points to the heavens. The flame encloses the target within its grasp hunting the target with nightmares as the flames eats into its flesh. like the fate of a ham fed to a thousand piranhas.
Not bad! We can add these both to the list.


Also I’ll be extending the deadline by a week since I’m getting some real good stuff here.
word count: 703

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#62

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am

Okay, can someone please give me a brief summary of what has been going on here? Please? It’s a hassle to start combing through everything..... Please?????
word count: 27
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Togabito Outline

#63

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 am

XIII wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:49 am
Ok, I'm cool with this, just kinda confused.
What ability does this relate to? it feels like the hollow Hierro effect, but i'm guessing this replaces the durability stats for them? or is it just a stand alone ability unique to them which acts as a barrier?
This is essentially Hierro, but with a major stylistic difference. This will replace the durability stat. It won’t be any different from all the other defense stats outside of being able to look a hell of a lot cooler (Pun intended).

Was thinking of making it fully possible to have armored badasses like this guy walking around if people wanted to do that.

Ultimately I wanted a defensive ability that was clearly visible. For Shinigami, Arrancar and just about everyone else you can’t really see what their defense look like. Quincy you can sorta see their Blut Vene after you attack them, but I wanted something that went further beyond that. I really wanted to give a whole lot of character customization options.


Wow that's definitely heavy armor, that clearly stands out for me. With that they would look more like dark knights. In a way that's kinda unique can't remember any race that badass with just armor.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 230

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#64

Post by XIII » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am
Okay, can someone please give me a brief summary of what has been going on here? Please? It’s a hassle to start combing through everything..... Please?????
Outside of saying that I’ve outlined essentially the entirety of the Togabito race there is no summary. Just look back to my post labels “massive post imminent”.
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 am
Wow that's definitely heavy armor, that clearly stands out for me. With that they would look more like dark knights. In a way that's kinda unique can't remember any race that badass with just armor.
Yep so it can be either that, black skin, etc. Might add more styles if I think of more ideas.
Command Reiatsu?

Meaning their spirirtual influence differs based on how much they command.
so speaking, this will basically lock up any quantity of boosted reiatsu they cannot command. forcing them into retaining overwhelming presence with no significant power output at least none that can be felt by the opponent (In a case of S+ reiatsu/Demonic power and D+ Demonic authority/control). Is that also a concept you considered, cause for me command is absolute and defined.

this is Unlike In the case of control, where any quantity they cant restrain pours out unhindered, unless possessing a reiatsu restrain equipment.
So for as much as I would like to explore this, it’s probably a minefield as far as balancing things go. As far as going with this as deep as it could be, command would imply a certain level of perfection associated. Can’t exactly think of way of making things without it crossing into some interesting territory. So for the sake of simplicity I would leave it as just being reiatsu control but renamed.

However! I am open to the idea of reworking how certain stats work for all the different races, but this would probably be something better left for a CBS 3.0 where I can focus on this sort of thing more closely and carefully. If you have suggestions though you could post them in review team hq for later.
word count: 367

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#65

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 am

XIII wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:15 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am
Okay, can someone please give me a brief summary of what has been going on here? Please? It’s a hassle to start combing through everything..... Please?????
Outside of saying that I’ve outlined essentially the entirety of the Togabito race there is no summary. Just look back to my post labels “massive post imminent”.
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 am
Wow that's definitely heavy armor, that clearly stands out for me. With that they would look more like dark knights. In a way that's kinda unique can't remember any race that badass with just armor.
Yep so it can be either that, black skin, etc. Might add more styles if I think of more ideas.
Command Reiatsu?

Meaning their spirirtual influence differs based on how much they command.
so speaking, this will basically lock up any quantity of boosted reiatsu they cannot command. forcing them into retaining overwhelming presence with no significant power output at least none that can be felt by the opponent (In a case of S+ reiatsu/Demonic power and D+ Demonic authority/control). Is that also a concept you considered, cause for me command is absolute and defined.

this is Unlike In the case of control, where any quantity they cant restrain pours out unhindered, unless possessing a reiatsu restrain equipment.
So for as much as I would like to explore this, it’s probably a minefield as far as balancing things go. As far as going with this as deep as it could be, command would imply a certain level of perfection associated. Can’t exactly think of way of making things without it crossing into some interesting territory. So for the sake of simplicity I would leave it as just being reiatsu control but renamed.

However! I am open to the idea of reworking how certain stats work for all the different races, but this would probably be something better left for a CBS 3.0 where I can focus on this sort of thing more closely and carefully. If you have suggestions though you could post them in review team hq for later.

Lol, a link to the post please.......
word count: 383
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#66

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

XIII wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:15 pm
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am
Okay, can someone please give me a brief summary of what has been going on here? Please? It’s a hassle to start combing through everything..... Please?????
Outside of saying that I’ve outlined essentially the entirety of the Togabito race there is no summary. Just look back to my post labels “massive post imminent”.
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 am
Wow that's definitely heavy armor, that clearly stands out for me. With that they would look more like dark knights. In a way that's kinda unique can't remember any race that badass with just armor.
Yep so it can be either that, black skin, etc. Might add more styles if I think of more ideas.
Command Reiatsu?

Meaning their spirirtual influence differs based on how much they command.
so speaking, this will basically lock up any quantity of boosted reiatsu they cannot command. forcing them into retaining overwhelming presence with no significant power output at least none that can be felt by the opponent (In a case of S+ reiatsu/Demonic power and D+ Demonic authority/control). Is that also a concept you considered, cause for me command is absolute and defined.

this is Unlike In the case of control, where any quantity they cant restrain pours out unhindered, unless possessing a reiatsu restrain equipment.
So for as much as I would like to explore this, it’s probably a minefield as far as balancing things go. As far as going with this as deep as it could be, command would imply a certain level of perfection associated. Can’t exactly think of way of making things without it crossing into some interesting territory. So for the sake of simplicity I would leave it as just being reiatsu control but renamed.

However! I am open to the idea of reworking how certain stats work for all the different races, but this would probably be something better left for a CBS 3.0 where I can focus on this sort of thing more closely and carefully. If you have suggestions though you could post them in review team hq for later.
Ok, will do.

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 am

Lol, a link to the post please.......
Turn back a leave it seats at post no #44. Sorry, I couldn't get a link, but that should help...
word count: 417

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#67

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 am

Okay T and I where talking about having most of the races(the new race) this includes the Togabito race, Quincy race to be placed in such a way that each player could have their characters having mixed blood of Shinigami and Quincy.... as in the case of Ichigo where he was part everything..... That way, we could make the half bloods be under the same house with the True bloods with the only difference is that they would be treated as the Branch line of the Original Race(i.e The True bloods). The branch Race or the halfblood how ever you wanna call it would have their own leader who is in turn answers to the True blood leader......


The only problem I see with this is gonna have to be with the Costom abilities for the Half bloods. So what do you say????
word count: 146
For I am Supreme
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#68

Post by XIII » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 am
Okay T and I where talking about having most of the races(the new race) this includes the Togabito race, Quincy race to be placed in such a way that each player could have their characters having mixed blood of Shinigami and Quincy.... as in the case of Ichigo where he was part everything..... That way, we could make the half bloods be under the same house with the True bloods with the only difference is that they would be treated as the Branch line of the Original Race(i.e The True bloods). The branch Race or the halfblood how ever you wanna call it would have their own leader who is in turn answers to the True blood leader......


The only problem I see with this is gonna have to be with the Costom abilities for the Half bloods. So what do you say????
You mean hybrid races? This was touched on way earlier in the thread.

Anyway I haven’t much else to say on this since I’d rather see you guys develop your own ideas and post em here when you feel you’ve got something good.
word count: 202

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#69

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 am
Okay T and I where talking about having most of the races(the new race) this includes the Togabito race, Quincy race to be placed in such a way that each player could have their characters having mixed blood of Shinigami and Quincy.... as in the case of Ichigo where he was part everything..... That way, we could make the half bloods be under the same house with the True bloods with the only difference is that they would be treated as the Branch line of the Original Race(i.e The True bloods). The branch Race or the halfblood how ever you wanna call it would have their own leader who is in turn answers to the True blood leader......


The only problem I see with this is gonna have to be with the Costom abilities for the Half bloods. So what do you say????

I think the best way to kick this off is by introducing the quincy race first. The hybrids would still function under their rules if they are to be made a thing.

The Quincy
Shinigamis
Hollows
Togabitos
And Fullbringers could act as the main Branch of races

With something like the
Vizards
arrancaras
androids
bountos
Quincy sinners (hollow quincy or shinigami quincy)

acting as colleagues or factions under them.

Apart from that. The Quincy Race is one of the two races still missing from the Top 5.

I have considered bringing them back for a while, though in a manner where they maintain a more relatable power rank with the rest of the races.

It's been years and with the start of the new era, the race must have started to multiply however with the absence of Yhwach. Things cannot be as they used to.

The race could Kick-start with a new head and leader of the clan with most of their arsenal and old practice. However, new practices can be introduced but this will depend on the inputs brought forward. For now I would suggest a possible change in their ranking system or in the power gauge. Where the title Yhwch is reserved for an R.G class combatant. Probably voted in by the rest of the crew. While senior sterns or an altogether new power rank (god sterns or supreme beings or overseers) are introduced to act as captain class for the race before sterns and junior sterns are introduced.
word count: 410

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#70

Post by XIII » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 am
I think the best way to kick this off is by introducing the quincy race first. The hybrids would still function under their rules if they are to be made a thing.

The Quincy
Shinigamis
Hollows
Togabitos
And Fullbringers could act as the main Branch of races

With something like the
Vizards
arrancaras
androids
bountos
Quincy sinners (hollow quincy or shinigami quincy)

acting as colleagues or factions under them.
A wise approach. I’ll start working on stuff for Vizard after the togabito, which I’ll be starting work on their area and all that from today on. Not sure how long it’ll be before I get to Vizard despite that though, need to sort out all my thoughts and ideas first @[email protected]
Apart from that. The Quincy Race is one of the two races still missing from the Top 5.

I have considered bringing them back for a while, though in a manner where they maintain a more relatable power rank with the rest of the races.
Didn’t you mention that you were going to start working on this a bit ago? Anyway by “maintain a more relatable power rank with the rest of the races” do you mean making them not as OP as they were in the manga??? Half of them were mega insane (though I suppose given S Rank skills it’s not so bad now???)
It's been years and with the start of the new era, the race must have started to multiply however with the absence of Yhwach. Things cannot be as they used to.
More on this?
The race could Kick-start with a new head and leader of the clan with most of their arsenal and old practice. However, new practices can be introduced but this will depend on the inputs brought forward. For now I would suggest a possible change in their ranking system or in the power gauge. Where the title Yhwch is reserved for an R.G class combatant. Probably voted in by the rest of the crew. While senior sterns or an altogether new power rank (god sterns or supreme beings or overseers) are introduced to act as captain class for the race before sterns and junior sterns are introduced.
This works out. I’ll consider you in charge of this, but I’ll help and share some ideas as usual when and where I can.

With that out of the way, consider the deadline for Togabito stuff officially passed. Time to get to work!
word count: 428

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#71

Post by XIII » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Easy part is done, here's a preview.
Image
word count: 8

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#72

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm

XIII wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:21 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 am


Didn’t you mention that you were going to start working on this a bit ago? Anyway by “maintain a more relatable power rank with the rest of the races” do you mean making them not as OP as they were in the manga??? Half of them were mega insane (though I suppose given S Rank skills it’s not so bad now???)
Yeah, I'm not really going to take much away from them. Just going to make their ranks more in line with other races, so in a way they would be less dominating like the manga made them out to be but still revered lIke every other race in the forum.

More on this?
Yeah, I will rather iron out my thoughts before I make a full report on that.

However, it will basically revolve around a race coming together to survive the claws of the enemy brought upon them by the acts of their father's.

This works out. I’ll consider you in charge of this, but I’ll help and share some ideas as usual when and where I can.

With that out of the way, consider the deadline for Togabito stuff officially passed. Time to get to work!
That's great, will be looking forward to that.
word count: 233

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#73

Post by XIII » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Yeah, I will rather iron out my thoughts before I make a full report on that.

However, it will basically revolve around a race coming together to survive the claws of the enemy brought upon them by the acts of their father's.
All bueno then. I’ll look forward to what ya got cookin


That's great, will be looking forward to that.
If I survive this Togabito thing. Never added a whole new race before.

And speaking of... I’ll be moving the rest of their stuff to this thread to keep things clean and free for all the other races that need to get their stuff done too
word count: 121

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#74

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:20 pm

@XIII I will like to help in the building of the Togabito race and any other......count me in.
word count: 19
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#75

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm
XIII wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:21 pm


Yeah, I'm not really going to take much away from them. Just going to make their ranks more in line with other races, so in a way they would be less dominating like the manga made them out to be but still revered lIke every other race in the forum.



Yeah, I will rather iron out my thoughts before I make a full report on that.

However, it will basically revolve around a race coming together to survive the claws of the enemy brought upon them by the acts of their father's.



That's great, will be looking forward to that.

Hold on a sec. wouldn’t it become redundant if the Quincy gets a power reduce from how they were made to be??? They where made to be stronger than any other race...... yeah I get the need to limit their abilities however it becomes something else if their superiority is removed..... ahhhhhh no T.
word count: 177
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#76

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 pm

XIII wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:14 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm
That's great, will be looking forward to that.
If I survive this Togabito thing. Never added a whole new race before.

And speaking of... I’ll be moving the rest of their stuff to this thread to keep things clean and free for all the other races that need to get their stuff done too
LoL, looking at it from this angle, your doing great. already planning to take some pointers from your progress so far.

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:24 pm
Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm



Hold on a sec. wouldn’t it become redundant if the Quincy gets a power reduce from how they were made to be??? They where made to be stronger than any other race...... yeah I get the need to limit their abilities however it becomes something else if their superiority is removed..... ahhhhhh no T.
LoL, no need to fret they are still as dope as they were, and the superiority you talk about is something they can still easily gain with hard-work.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 200

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
User avatar
XIII
Founder
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Race Expansion & Race Addition HQ

#77

Post by XIII » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 pm
LoL, looking at it from this angle, your doing great. already planning to take some pointers from your progress so far.
I’m still trying to figure out all my own ideas and then there’s also everyone else’s ideas to work with too @[email protected]
LoL, no need to fret they are still as dope as they were, and the superiority you talk about is something they can still easily gain with hard-work.
There is that but globally everyone will be fairly powerful overall just due to all the changes that are being made. Also we haven’t even broken to X level stats, RG level rankings, character traits, and 3rd level releases. There’s still a lot of room left for everyone to grow.

Note: I’ll get back to the CBS and finishing that off sometime after next week.
Last edited by XIII on Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 151

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Post Reply

Return to “Project HQ”