User Title: [13th Division |
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Quest System Project HQ

Post by XIII » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 am

Introducing a Quest System

Quests will be a new addition to the RP that are similar to missions but most of these will mainly be smaller overall.They'll be around 10-20 posts usually (but could be more or even less). Quests will be a lot more focused in the fact that they have specific objectives which will serve as guides for what to do, but that's about it. How a person completes an objective is completely up to them. The results for each quest as well as the approach to it can be wholly unique to the person doing the quest and there is a lot of room for variables for every quest. Each one of these quests will contribute towards improving character strength, by rewarding CBS levels for completing them. Quest will also be able to contribute to overall character development as well as serving as something deeper and more meaningful to do with a post. Furthermore the quest system is an attempt to expand the normal boundaries of the RP, by serving as a simple and easy way to tell basic (or even complex) stories. For now it's Bleach Specific, but it can easily be adjusted to fit other RPs (same as the CBS).

Quest Types:

Quests will be broken into several categories.

Personal Quests: Will have player defined parameters objectives, etc. and will mainly focus on character specific development. These will be the custom quests you make for yourself and your character(s). This will mainly serve as a means for directly rewarding efforts on character development.

Zanpakutou Quests: Will focus on developing zanpakutou (obviously). Whether deepening the bonds, between user and spirit for Shinigami , or strengthening the sense of self for hollow this is roughly how things will go. These quests need have fixed objectives representing milestones in development like specific grades and unlocking new abilities. There will be space for more personal style goals as well, but ultimately serving as a means to expand upon dealing with zanpakutou. This will also allow you the choice of doing things the old way, or even doing both this and the old way if you so desire. And of course, efforts will be rewarded (as per the theme of the CBS).

World Quests: Will be dedicated to expanding the current RP universe or contributing to various overarching storylines both on a small and large scale, as such events of these quests will be considered MAVerse canon. Objectives for some of these, particularly those what involve the entirety of the RP will be very vague overall but will lead people in the right directions in terms of moving things forward. Others will be more direct like other quests, however some aspects may be kept secret until after certain milestones are met. World quests will need prior approval before implementation.

Character Quests: Will be relating to specific NPC characters or smaller events in each RP space. These quests will be be developing their storylines, serving as self contained mini-events and otherwise will serve as a smaller offshoot of world quests.

Division Quests: Will be specific tasks issued by and from Division Leaders directly. These can be a variety of objectives, and may not always be narratively driven. Some may be combat focused, or even a simple spar or training could be turned into a quest ,while others could be simple tasks like patrolling the Divisions. It all depends.

Boss & Bounty Quests: Boss & Bounty quests are the bread and butter of any combat expert. These quests focus around eliminating high value targets of varying strength.

Squad Quets: Squad quests are like any other quests be come specifically for squads of varying sizes. As such it is impossible to complete squad quests alone.

Other Type Quests: Any other additional ideas are possible. These could be Stat Specific quests, rank specific quest, or even level specific. If not that, anything else is on the table as far as quests go.

Ultimately quests are about freedom, just as the CBS is. Freedom to approach situations your own way, freedom to create your own quests, and more. In the end, I want to have it set up in such a away that anyone can create and posts their own quests for other people to pick up, creating a self-serving quest economy for smaller scale things like division, and character quests.

In the spoiler below, I'll be leaving an example of what Quests will look like, as well as how things could potentially play out.
So an example quest would look like this
Quest Name: Murder in the 4th
Quest Type: Character Quest
Goal: Solve the mystery of the murder and capture the murderer.
Objectives:
  • Visit the 4th Division and gain access to the (restricted) crime scene
  • Investigate the crime scene and find evidence about the incident.
  • Bonus Objective: Talk to any witnesses (NPCs) for any extra information.
  • Track down the crimimal
  • Capture the criminal.
Reward: 1 CBS level. 2 levels if the bonus objective is done (or something like that).

I'll do a mini breakdown of how that could go. For the first objective, you might not be a part of the onmitsukidou which would stand to reason they'd act as the police force of Gotei. Naturally they'd just be able to walk into the crime scene and get to work. But lets say someone from the 13th tries to go, you probably won't be let in so easily since you wouldn't be Gotei's version of a cop. Instead you might have to ask the captain for permission, or you might just have to sneak in. The possibilities are endless.

Their might be bonus objectives, but in this case it talking to NPC witnesses (or even other roleplayers who might be willing to play along) for additional information. Now if it's not just an NPC acting here but someone else playing as a witness things could get real interesting since that person could do almost whatever. They could give some good info, they could lie, not tell you, or force you to fight them for the information. Who knows? The possibilities are basically endless. For this though, I'd probably have a list of people who would volunteer to be quest NPCs (for CBS levels) for people that need them. So when it's time for the quester to deal with an NPC, the volunteer just needs to show up wherever they're needed and go from there.

The second objective is pretty straightforward. Look around and see what you find. Now, this is definitely where things could get different for each person. Itachi might find different clues than phantom would on his version of the quest. So whatever a person finds is totally up to them (just so long as it makes sense).

3rd objective is also very straightforward but how you track them down, or even where you track them to can vary wildly. Itachi might use a sense of smell to track the criminal to Central 46, but Platinum might follow their reiatsu to the sixth.

Finally, capturing the criminal. Again, very straightforward but the results could be very different. Someone like me could try and convince the criminal to give up and turn themselves in, or pond might try fight them first and then capture them, or someone else might accidentally or even purposefully kill them which could lead into a personal quest that deals with the consequences for killing the criminal. Who knows what could happen, the possibilities are truly endless.

But what's even better is that people could even repeat old quests they've already done and try things a different way. All the same rewards but potential for an entirely different story that went down a whole different path. Hell even the person who got murdered could be different each time. It's really up to whoever does the quest to decide.

All the quests are, basically, are just a starting point for a slightly more focused RP. You don't have to try and guess at something to do, since the quest will just straight up give you something to focus on, gives an extra reason to be active even without having to wait for other people to post. And it comes with the extra benefit of being able to level up your character as well.
The quest system is currently being developed but it should be too long before you start seeing it being implemented. That said, if anyone is willing to help please let me know.
Last edited by XIII on Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1436

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Quest System Project HQ

Post by XIII » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:57 am

Just something I want to make note of here. I’ve made a few additions to the types of quests with the Boss Quest and the Bounty quests. Essentially these are one in the same, and focus purely on combat. Essentially they’ll be similar to what the old ruins was. There will be a target, and the mission is going to kill the target. The difference between the two is that Boss quests will typically revolve around more powerful than usual targets, while bounty quests will focus on the rest. Though that’s not to say that some bounty quest won’t have powerful enemies, or that some Boss quests won’t have somewhat weaker enemies. It’s more a general thing. As to how exactly quest makers choose to design these quests will be up to them, as with the rest.

As far as rewards goes, I also want to break into the idea with the Lost Trials where certain enemy abilities will be given as rewards. Either instead of, or in addition to CBS Levels. Things like items, forum badges, hall of fame recognitions, and the like are also options available as well.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 196

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:35 am

@VonJay & @PhoenixDayne

Can you define “Grand Quests” and “Forbidden Quests” for me so I know whether or not to add them to the list as I’m of the quest types, or if I need to reclassify them as something preexisting.

Von, I do like your addition of the quest description. I’ll probably add that to the overall format.

Phoenix couple things. I need an overview of the world quest you created. I don’t need the specific details but I do need to know where that storyline is going, generally speaking. World Quest are a part of the MAVerse lore / history, or whatever you want to call it. Just to make sure it doesn’t interfere with things I need the basic details before I could consider approval worthy.

Additionally could you edit your recent entries to follow the formatting already established in the opening post or at the very least previous posts? Some sort of uniformity in that front will prevent complications.
word count: 165

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am

XIII wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:35 am
@VonJay & @PhoenixDayne

Can you define “Grand Quests” and “Forbidden Quests” for me so I know whether or not to add them to the list as I’m of the quest types, or if I need to reclassify them as something preexisting.

Von, I do like your addition of the quest description. I’ll probably add that to the overall format.

Phoenix couple things. I need an overview of the world quest you created. I don’t need the specific details but I do need to know where that storyline is going, generally speaking. World Quest are a part of the MAVerse lore / history, or whatever you want to call it. Just to make sure it doesn’t interfere with things I need the basic details before I could consider approval worthy.

Additionally could you edit your recent entries to follow the formatting already established in the opening post or at the very least previous posts? Some sort of uniformity in that front will prevent complications.
Grand quests, Forbidden quests.
I'll answer for him since we both are using another roleplay forum style we invented.
Grand Quests - These quests are quite unique and elaborate unlike any other normal quests. It'd or not gear towards a boss quest ending. Grand quests are mostly large-scaled quests that usually affects an entire race, the nature of things or alters the flow, balance. You'd ask how it is different from a race based quest but the difference is easily pronounced. Effects resulting from this are usually grand and wide-scaled, leading to others joining in or multiple organizations or races. Definitely, I'd have presented a more Understandable explanation but I lost most things; this grand quests expansive explanation was there.

Forbidden Quests - These quests are mostly carried out secretly without drawing attention. The level of secrecy depends on the quest the person/shinigami/arrancar is involved in. Forbidden quests usually have to do with things that mustn't be known about; forbidden items, events, etc.

World Quests : By own definition, it is something that-in a way, affects all worlds. Similar, in a sense, to grand quest but however, it links verses/worlds together. Usually, the cause of quests has a effect that'd affect worlds. It may or may not be canon. Depends. . .

Though these aren't the intended explanations, It is what I just cooked up anyway.
word count: 408

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am
I'll answer for him since we both are using another roleplay forum style we invented.
Grand Quests - These quests are quite unique and elaborate unlike any other normal quests. It'd or not gear towards a boss quest ending. Grand quests are mostly large-scaled quests that usually affects an entire race, the nature of things or alters the flow, balance. You'd ask how it is different from a race based quest but the difference is easily pronounced. Effects resulting from this are usually grand and wide-scaled, leading to others joining in or multiple organizations or races. Definitely, I'd have presented a more Understandable explanation but I lost most things; this grand quests expansive explanation was there.

Forbidden Quests - These quests are mostly carried out secretly without drawing attention. The level of secrecy depends on the quest the person/shinigami/arrancar is involved in. Forbidden quests usually have to do with things that mustn't be known about; forbidden items, events, etc.
These could both be reclassified. Grand quests could be world quests. They’re basically the same thing. Forbidden quests could be just about anything with mandatory secrecy/stealth objectives.
World Quests : By own definition, it is something that-in a way, affects all worlds. Similar, in a sense, to grand quest but however, it links verses/worlds together. Usually, the cause of quests has a effect that'd affect worlds. It may or may not be canon. Depends. . .
I literally know what these are... it was my idea after all. What I was asking was in regards to your quests specifically. As world quests they would be affecting the world/it’s story in some way or another. What I need to know is how.
Last edited by XIII on Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 304

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:54 pm

XIII wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am

These could both be reclassified. Grand quests could be world quests. They’re basically the same thing. Forbidden quests could be just about anything with mandatory secrecy/stealth objectives.
I literally know what these are... it was my idea after all. What I was asking was in regards to your quests specifically. As world quests they would be affecting the world/it’s story in some way or another. What I need to know is how.
Well it wouldn't. I don't think it'll be affecting the story. I'll edit.
word count: 330

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:54 pm
Ahhhh well in that case could probably fit it in as a character quest. Wanna keep things as distinct as possible, and as “organized” (actually not 100% on what word I want to use here) as possible as well.

Edit: I’ve tightened up the description for world quests in response to this. Should be a bit more clear on what the nature of world quests are and why things are so particular.

That said you and von seem to have some really neat ideas here. If you have some other ideas for quest types that are really different from everything else please do share.
Last edited by XIII on Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 130

PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:54 pm
Ahhhh well in that case could probably fit it in as a character quest. Wanna keep things as distinct as possible, and as “organized” (actually not 100% on what word I want to use here) as possible as well.

Edit: I’ve tightened up the description for world quests in response to this. Should be a bit more clear on what the nature of world quests are and why things are so particular.

That said you and von seem to have some really neat ideas here. If you have some other ideas for quest types that are really different from everything else please do share.
Definitely will.
word count: 141

XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm

@Akugaranwa Itachi not sure if you weee around or not when I mentioned wanting to avoid taking away CBS points in the (formerly) RP Leaders discussion thread, and my stance on that hasn’t changed. Not that this is a bad thing. I will ask that either you adjust that yourself, or I will when we start going through and finalizing quests before implementing the quest system.

That said, while I do want to avoid subtracting points, I am in no way at all against imposing penalties for failing certain objectives during quests. If you’re up for it want to work together to find (especially in-character) alternatives to taking points away?
word count: 113

konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 am

I wanted to add heritage quest but I feel no need to because I can classify it under other quest. heritage quest is all about how an rp character role play his way in learning techniques via heritage or inheriting it in a secret cave or lair. This days o have been comprehending about undertaking such quest in order to add the inherited techniques in a storyline lol.
word count: 68
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:03 am

konami31 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 am
I wanted to add heritage quest but I feel no need to because I can classify it under other quest. heritage quest is all about how an rp character role play his way in learning techniques via heritage or inheriting it in a secret cave or lair. This days o have been comprehending about undertaking such quest in order to add the inherited techniques in a storyline lol.
This is 100% what a Personal Quest would be. You set all your own rules, objectives, and rewards.
Personal Quests: Will have player defined parameters objectives, etc. and will mainly focus on character specific development. These will be the custom quests you make for yourself and your character(s). This will mainly serve as a means for directly rewarding efforts on character development.
They’d only have to be approved, and that’s only to make sure you’re not just giving yourself a billion items and levels, etc.
word count: 166

konami31
User Title: [8th's Vice Captain] Void Emperor

RP Leader

Post by konami31 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:07 am

Okay... I will start right away.... could you please give me the link where I need to submit it for approval?

apologies.....
word count: 22
At all eras and underneath the heavens, I'm the strongest
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:39 am

konami31 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:07 am
Okay... I will start right away.... could you please give me the link where I need to submit it for approval?

apologies.....
Ah nowhere just yet. At least not for personal quests, but there will be a thread for this kind of thing in the future when we’re ready to make the quest system live.

If you want to make any other kind of quests, you can add them to the quest list thread. Whenever I decide we have enough (which we kinda already do), I’ll go through and make a final sweep to see what’s good for implementation or not all at once. I think for the most part they’re all good. Whatever problems I do see I’m pointing out already and so far nothing that a simple edit can’t handle.

If anything I think I’d mostly just be adjusting the rewards for everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ supoose we’ll see thought.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 166

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: Black Flash

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:49 am

XIII wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm
@Akugaranwa Itachi not sure if you weee around or not when I mentioned wanting to avoid taking away CBS points in the (formerly) RP Leaders discussion thread, and my stance on that hasn’t changed. Not that this is a bad thing. I will ask that either you adjust that yourself, or I will when we start going through and finalizing quests before implementing the quest system.

That said, while I do want to avoid subtracting points, I am in no way at all against imposing penalties for failing certain objectives during quests. If you’re up for it want to work together to find (especially in-character) alternatives to taking points away?

Sure thing. I would love to work together on it. Would you mind sending me a PM about the ideas you have already as I assume you have something in mind already.
word count: 154
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:01 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:49 am
XIII wrote:

Sure thing. I would love to work together on it. Would you mind sending me a PM about the ideas you have already as I assume you have something in mind already.
Ah I probably won’t be working over PM unless it’s dealing with something major like a world quest. I want to keep my pm box reserved for more important things (though tbh I’ll probably consider just using overseer to be my PM box for admin/important stuff).

So in other words, I hope you don’t mind working here.
word count: 226

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:37 am

XIII wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:01 am
Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:49 am
XIII wrote:

Ah I probably won’t be working over PM unless it’s dealing with something major like a world quest. I want to keep my pm box reserved for more important things (though tbh I’ll probably consider just using overseer to be my PM box for admin/important stuff).

So in other words, I hope you don’t mind working here.

It’s cool. So tell me what do you have in mind. I assume you have something right???
word count: 253
For I am Supreme
Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Okay, so here is what I think. No penalties for Quest missions that fine and okay. However for characters taking on missions and requests from their Division leader should have a fixed penalty for failure or so. And also I was thinking we should widen the scope of the Kido Corp. Making them to serve more like an Elite Police force that enforces the said penalties on the characters. All the player needs to do is report himself to the central 46 and get his penalty handed over to him whatever it maybe.
word count: 93
For I am Supreme
Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:22 am

Ok bringing this up here for consideration
Time & Rare Challenge quest( could probably go with a better name)- Quest of this nature are bound by real time and would only be valid for the extended period of time allowed for it, in which case could be between 7 to 31 days. Here, objectives are firmly detailed and could revolve around completing different other forum wide objectives/challenge within the given period of time. While Time challenges is governed mostly by the time allowed for it,Rare challenge demands there only be one winner at the end of the day and as such is awarded to the first person who completes its Ultimate objective after several minor objectives (3-5) must have been achieved. Minor objectives may differ for various clans and races but will ultimately require a set number out of the multitude of objectives (10-20) be achieved before the ultimate objective is attempted.

Notes
  • Quest of this nature and kind are high demanding and as such would need extra mod approval before put in place.
  • Rewards also revolves around achieving high rated rare items and CBS points {also determined by mods}
  • Rare Quest can only be seen once in an extended time period and as such should have a reasonable time gap before another is Unveiled for grabs
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 220

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
XIII
Founder
Kidou Corps Commander]
Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:58 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm
Okay, so here is what I think. No penalties for Quest missions that fine and okay. However for characters taking on missions and requests from their Division leader should have a fixed penalty for failure or so. And also I was thinking we should widen the scope of the Kido Corp. Making them to serve more like an Elite Police force that enforces the said penalties on the characters. All the player needs to do is report himself to the central 46 and get his penalty handed over to him whatever it maybe.
As far as penalties go I was thinking of certain RP consequences depending on the situation or quest. Say one quest involves sneaking into a top secret area, but you end up failing. As a result of your failure your character would be thrown in jail. From there a new quest would open up and you would either have to prove their innocence, or break out of Jail. Of course breaking out of jail would lead to further consequences but like becoming a fugitive and having people like a police force or bounty hunters sent after you and attempting to capture you.

They thinking of things like this mostly.

As far as the c46 thing goes, that’s mostly a 2nd Division Duty. C46 is mostly in charge of playing guards for the really nasty criminals. Also best place for this kind of idea would be in the rp discussion thread rather than here.

Keep it to quests here.

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:22 am
Time & Rare Challenge quest( could probably go with a better name)- Quest of this nature are bound by real time and would only be valid for the extended period of time allowed for it, in which case could be between 7 to 31 days. Here, objectives are firmly detailed and could revolve around completing different other forum wide objectives/challenge within the given period of time. While Time challenges is governed mostly by the time allowed for it,Rare challenge demands there only be one winner at the end of the day and as such is awarded to the first person who completes its Ultimate objective after several minor objectives (3-5) must have been achieved. Minor objectives may differ for various clans and races but will ultimately require a set number out of the multitude of objectives (10-20) be achieved before the ultimate objective is attempted.

Notes
  • Quest of this nature and kind are high demanding and as such would need extra mod approval before put in place.
  • Rewards also revolves around achieving high rated rare items and CBS points {also determined by mods}
  • Rare Quest can only be seen once in an extended time period and as such should have a reasonable time gap before another is Unveiled for grabs
Oh this is a really solid idea, especially time quests. Having forumwide goals and objectives can create a lot of good overall. What sorts of objectives would there be?

Rare quests are another really solid idea. Perhaps we can post one every month and have extra special rewards not just for completion but also completing it really well.

This also could be used to set like daily (maybe, could take a lot of work potentially) and weekly objectives that could apply to all quests for certain types bonuses. So for example the challenge objective for the day might be “no using high speed techniques like shunpo” which would apply to all quests. Should you decide to accept that challenge you’d get some type of reward. Same goes for weekly objectives, which will be much more difficult to complete but the reward would be better.

And to make it easy to do, we could just have a list of different possible challenges and then at the end of each day/week one could be chosen at random. The rewards for completing the objectives would all be the same though.
word count: 681

Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:22 am

Notes
Oh this is a really solid idea, especially time quests. Having forumwide goals and objectives can create a lot of good overall. What sorts of objectives would there be?
Here we could have members run errands arround the divisions or factions.
  • E.g
  • Approach divisions A, B & C, and successfully plant a wind vane at the entrance of the division.
  • Approach division E, F, & G and succefully hide an eagles egg.
It could also revolve around completing certain selected quests or facing their worst fears in the Lost trials.
  • E.g
  • Conquer a beast two levels faster than you at monk A'angs trial
  • Attempt and succefully dispel the Logan curse.
Applied In a more friendly way,
it could serve as means for conducting treasure hunts, tag games etc.
  • E.g
  • Discover an Eagle egg hidden someone in seireite
  • Successfully hang team reds flags at Las nochas, hueco mundo.
At the end of the day, successful completion of Time quest would require certain amount of seals be acquired before time. These seals could act as the person's r.p link to various objective completed. In this case completing 3 or more objectives as the case may be, within the given time period earns the individual the pot.

This could also apply to Rare monthly objectives only this time the first to finish and finish well gets the price pot.

Rare quests are another really solid idea. Perhaps we can post one every month and have extra special rewards not just for completion but also completing it really well.

This also could be used to set like daily (maybe, could take a lot of work potentially) and weekly objectives that could apply to all quests for certain types bonuses. So for example the challenge objective for the day might be “no using high speed techniques like shunpo” which would apply to all quests. Should you decide to accept that challenge you’d get some type of reward. Same goes for weekly objectives, which will be much more difficult to complete but the reward would be better.

And to make it easy to do, we could just have a list of different possible challenges and then at the end of each day/week one could be chosen at random. The rewards for completing the objectives would all be the same though.
Yeah, that would also work, if we make out a couple of challenges/ Handicaps before time and rotate based on days of the week we might not need to do more after that.

Yep, I like the additions. Think we could make it a thing?
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 665

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not

Return to “Project HQ”