Kan: 880.05 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Soul Coliseum : Amatoyoshi Hirazakura VS Killy Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Soul Coliseum
Week: •••18|06|19. 9:00 GMT.
Match Name: AHKL
Combatants:Amatoyoshi Hirazakura and Killy Lohr (Gauntlet Round 3)

Prize Pot: 250

Amatoyoshi Hirazakura :
[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
7th22
Zanpakutou
Hikari

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [E+]

I can manage a little more than short skirmishes, but don't expect too much else. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such undeveloped condition.

Reiatsu Control [A]

I can completely hide up to A reiatsu; mostly control A+; partially control S; cannot control S+,unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with short range, and use a bit less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength has good control.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 81 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast up to Kidou 45 to 63 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 44 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once
      • Arrancar:
        • A Novice Cero (Adjuchas-power)
        • A Normal Cero
        • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
        • A fully-loaded Cero
        • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
        • Cero uses a bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
        • Cero techniques are near full potential and require little concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [C+]

As my skills develop, I find myself even faster than I was before. As bonus I can maintain my fast movements long enough to cover significant grounds before losing speed.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

Killy Lohr:
Note: all injuries, expended energy, etc. from Killy’s previous match will carry over to this one. Keep this in mind.
[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
3rd seat22
Zanpakutou
Sakenomi no Arashi

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [E]

Unfortunately I sit a level indicative of someone who does no physical conditioning and not much of anything else. I could be described as physically frail. Moving anything other than myself is a struggle. An attack using strength alone might knock down someone who is much smaller, but the damage would be minimal. Throwing objects in combat, while still being able to cause harm would be limited to something like a fist-sized rock.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Cannot control reiatsu at all, unless a device does it.
  • Cannot channel reiatsu.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Cannot cast kidou or cero.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [D]

As this point my skill is developing as fast as I can move now. At this stage I can perform quick movement techniques and can maintain my pace for a short period of time. Somehow it seems I'm only taking a few steps to bridge what would normally be a large distances. At this stage, me and my peers commonly use our knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to close the space between combatants, or make quick retreats when needed. However, should we maintain these high speeds for too long we tend to become winded.

Zanpakutou Mastery [C]

3rd ability unlocked, 2nd mastered.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 1325
Samuel_Carter_Awakening
Kan: 556.65 

Event Rewards

Re: Soul Coliseum : Amatoyoshi Hirazakura VS Killy Lohr

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 am

The environment which seemed to be gloomy soon lit up In gyration, blaring horns, screams and drum beats overtook the arena just at the last sentence of the announcer, introducing first the combatant, for a battle was to ensure between two souls, they knew little about this soul but stood to cheer him up before seizing their gyrations expecting to gaze on the soul reaper that dared challenge "Killy Lohr"

Several footsteps responded, keeping everyone in anticipation, dilated pupils aimed at the entrance to see "the one". The footsteps seized only for the wind to come together hastily alongside dust which rose up, taking a linear motion, taking its debut from the entrance and coming to a halt almost at the middle of the arena. A testament of nearly intense speed.

"All shall bow before my presence, for I am kami"

The individual boasted in a cluster of dust and wind which died down to reveal a shihakusho adorned individual standing in the midst, holding firmly his straw hat with his left hand while the right clung to his katana. His bunny _kito rested on his right shoulder while munching on carrot bits.

The man who stood amidst all was named "Amatoyoshi Hirāzakurā", the 7th seated officer of the 5th Division. The bunny by his side "kito". Raising his head slightly to gaze upon the coliseum, he saw the spectators seated in rows and columns, some jamming their hands to cheer him while some looking pale for they saw him for the first time.

The coliseum was quite well designed, having broken panes at the top or so it was, it allowed the rays of the sun to peer through, red flags hung at each cardinal point and beyond, large bulbs hung about which gave out light. Hirāzakurā drew in air through his nostrils and then cast out another through same medium, closing his eyelids, allowing his sensory perception take over.

"Come.. Come.. Come..."

He resounded, hoping his opponent arrive sooner than expected.
Last edited by Samuel_Carter_Awakening on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 335
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Darkness filled the room, and he long stopped struggling to get out for he was patient. It was solitary confinement, and they treated him with utmost caution. Rumor had it that he had lost his mind at a very tender age and somehow he still managed to grow into a refined assassin, and now within the Coliseum he had done much less the same thing. Now kept in a cage or rather a black metal box on his own request, he hoped to find peace in seclusion.

Today was the day he would meet his third opponent in a row and he was excited from the cheers he could hear from the outside, as his box caged was carried into the arena by ten hefty men. Calling a certain silence upon the Coliseum as the light sources dimmed. From both sides of the metal box, the men slide open the front plate, revealing a seated figure with a pair of blue sparkling eyes.

And as he stepped out of the box behind him, the lights brightened once more to reveal a facially scarred young man. He spurt on a knee length white knicker, a black long sleeved high collar t-shirt with a red cloth fastened across his right bicep and wore a pair of brown sandals as footwear. He was Killy Lohr.

His eyes and body radiated heavy streaks and sparks of blue lightning energy to tell the tale of someone much intent on getting right into action. Nonetheless, before him he could only sight a young boy with a bunny seated atop his right shoulder, much further within the arena.

Realizing he would possibly be facing two targets from observation, he called upon a slow descending black metal sand shower as they remained suspended on air within a 10m radius much like a curtain, he was ready to strike.
word count: 311
PhoenixDayne
Kan: 510.70 

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 am

Round 1 over! Round 2's date will be made known soon.
word count: 12

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:05 pm

The arena was quickly becoming his home, he had triumphed his every battle thus far and hadn't lost to anyone just yet, perhaps he was just that strong or the strong ones hadn't come for him yet. Whichever the case, he remained high spirited despite his increasing tiredness from his gauntlet pursuit, and today he would be going toe to toe with a boy who had a bunny. Pet or combat partner he knew not, but depending on which, he was certain to take maximum advantage.

However, he was first to step into the field, this time with a limiter that restricted his true power, for all who step into this cursed space must be equally matched, a rule even the soul king must have smiled upon. And now he made his way through the iron gates and into the arena like an ancient gladiator, he was cheered for they all knew of his might, something even the weak appreciated.

"Get em Killy," shouted a cheering little fan girl, as she threw a bunch of red roses in support. Yet a number of people boo'ed on as though they hated him with passion, it was certainly a mixture of positive and negative vibes. Nonetheless, non of that caught Killy's attention who at the moment crouched down with closed eyes speaking to his zanpakuto spirit as a means to pass time and gather his remaining stamina for what was to come.

"You know they're two right? Can you handle that after your two previous matches? Nevermind that anyway, I trust you," said Sakenomi the lightning tiger, his zanpakuto spirit. Not responding to his blade he opened his eyes and rose to his feet, 'Shall we begin?'
word count: 290
Samuel_Carter_Awakening
Kan: 556.65 

Event Rewards

Post by Samuel_Carter_Awakening » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:31 am

The first round which was always the most crucial ended abruptly without any form of combat. It seemed the time allocated had passed by and changes could not be done. Hirāzakurā was disappointed for the opportunity to gain the upper hand slipped through his fingers. Nevertheless, the second would be more deadly, this he had full faith in even tho the stories heard about his opponent brought shivers down his spine.

His opponent was a man who had never lost a battle in the colliseum. This left Hirāzakurā pondering, if the man was that strong or a stronger opponent had not faced him?. Well. Breaking his record was all that mattered now. He would fight Gallantly to imprint his name in history as "The first Man to Defeat Killy Lohr in the colliseum".

The strength and abilities of Killy was not foreign to his memory, he had fought against and with him before. First was during his test into the 5th Division, second was against the ancient serpent "Belzeera". Hirāzakurā had thought of means to counter each and every assault to be administered to him by Killy Lohr, and now, he had devised a strategy he shared with his bunny_Kito.

The dark hallway resounded the footsteps of the eager death god, tongues of fire sat on torches fastened to the wall just close to the metallic door up ahead. Hirāzakurā stretched forth his right and left hand, pushing against the door to open it. The door opened and allowed the behemoth step out from it. Drums were played and a battle chant echoed round the arena. Hands clapped as they chanted the battle song.

Hirāzakurā took Six steps forward before stopping a dozen meter away from his opponent. He saw him crouched with eyes closed before standing up to speak.

"You did well by bowing before me first.. Now, we shall begin". Hirāzakurā thundered with a grin after ending his statement.

He raised his left hand towards his straw hat, pushing it backwards for it to relax at his back, tho attached with a rope that ran across his neck. Kito jumped up and landed before Hirāzakurā, his legs spread abroad whole his left hand palmed the earth, the right stretched further to his right with his blade within the clutches of his fingers, his eyes stationed on the man's eyes. Waiting for what was to come.

The people cheered once more, beating their drums and gyrating. Hirāzakurā flaunted his reiatsu for two seconds before they came back to his skin in dense form as extra hide. He thundered with his left hand on one of his blade.

"Hajime!!".
word count: 449
♣♠[BOW BEFORE HIKARI]♠♣
Hirāzakūra|Kito
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:26 pm

Upon rising to meet his new found enemy, Killy called out the release call of his blade and was willing to seize the very breath from his target's nostrils.

As a result of his released blade, he quickly became surrounded by a coat-like casing of countless sand-like grains of black metal with high reaching collars to cover the back of his head. They wriggled and floated so closely on and around his person, then it happened, the willful outburst spiritual destruction. An act which changed the earth to an artwork of separate webbed descending 5m wide craters over an expansive 15m radius, a force so great the Coliseum guards were forced to erect a spiritual barrier of their own to save the surrounding audience from fainting or worse_from its pressure. Surely anyone not prepared enough to withstand its tyranny would succumb to its overbearing power.

He was ready to unleash his might even further in the form of multiple high velocity shards of metal inbound for the boy and his pet rabbit who were both within a 15m radius at this point. However, that was far from all, for his metal can be manifest anywhere within a certain radius, the boy and his rabbit would find a similar barrage of impalers speed in from 4m behind and beneath them at equally fast bullet speeds. If successful, they would both suffer from multiple stabs and eventual bleeding.
word count: 240
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:35 am

Round 2 has come to an End.

The winner of this battle will be revealed when reviewed.
word count: 17

Return to “The Arena”