Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

Kira-duh-savage
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm
User Title: [R.I.P.]

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#21

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 am

Name: Seraph Kira
Wager: 500
Desired soul level: 35
Gauntlet run; Match 2
Last edited by Kira-duh-savage on Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 13
Image
PhoenixDayne
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:36 am

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#22

Post by PhoenixDayne » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Kira-duh-savage wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 am
Name: Seraph Kira
Wager: 500
Desired soul level: 35
Gauntlet run; Match 2
Hmm. Hmm.
I know I have a battle with the demon twins[yeah, that was Stoopid, figures my ass will be getting handed to me pretty well, hai hai] and yeah, wanted to let this slide but seems no one would accept.
I acceeeept? *Stares blankly* yeah, been on a high and low, feels like my writing skills could stay for a while but then it swings. Now, I'm rambling.
I accept!
word count: 97

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
User avatar
Eduardo
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#23

Post by Eduardo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 am

{Friendly Match]
Name: Mayatsumi Griffin
Desired Soul Level:15
word count: 9
Image

Challenges come and go, but what counts most is that we stand head strong against it regardless of the consequences
User avatar
Phantom-T
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#24

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Eduardo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 am
{Friendly Match]
Name: Mayatsumi Griffin
Desired Soul Level:15
I accept
word count: 20

Image
Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#25

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:38 pm

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:19 pm
Kira-duh-savage wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:37 am
Name: Seraph Kira
Wager: 500
Desired soul level: 35
Gauntlet run; Match 2
Hmm. Hmm.
I know I have a battle with the demon twins[yeah, that was Stoopid, figures my ass will be getting handed to me pretty well, hai hai] and yeah, wanted to let this slide but seems no one would accept.
I acceeeept? *Stares blankly* yeah, been on a high and low, feels like my writing skills could stay for a while but then it swings. Now, I'm rambling.
I accept!

This match has been set. Good luck :D
word count: 113
User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#26

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Eduardo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 am
{Friendly Match]
Name: Mayatsumi Griffin
Desired Soul Level:15
I accept
This match has been set.
word count: 35
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#27

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:58 am

Name: Arthur Dayne
Wager: 250
Desired soul level: 46
Gauntlet run; Match 2
word count: 13
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#28

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:58 am
Name: Arthur Dayne
Wager: 250
Desired soul level: 46
Gauntlet run; Match 2
I'm sorry but you can not exceed a desired soul level of 15 to 45. Also, you did not win your last match and as a result, you may not continue a gauntlet run, instead you would have to restart by placing an entirely new match with the wager and desired soul level of your choice.
word count: 80
Akugaranwa Itachi
Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm
User Title: Black Flash

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#29

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:11 am

Name: Arthur Dayne
Wager: 250
Desired Soul Level: 45
word count: 9
For I am Supreme
User avatar
Aegis Raiu
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: Soul Coliseum Challenge Board

#30

Post by Aegis Raiu » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Name: Killy Lohr
Wager: 250
Desired soul level: 39
Gauntlet run: match 3
word count: 13
Post Reply

Return to “Soul Coliseum”