Actual age 103
Birthday- December 5
Gender- Male
Height- 5'11 inches
Weigh- 78 kg
Reiatsu color-Purple
Reiatsu form- Rhino
Appearance- Image
Killy prefers unorthodox dressing styles that deviate from the regular Shinigami attire and instead dorns himself in a black shirt, white nikka and a pair of black sandals. Placed diagonally across his shirt is a brown leather belt which he often employs in combat. He has short black hair that run down his face stopping above his jawbone. He has a pair of ash and brown eyes, as well as multiple apparent scars running through both sides of his face and eyes. His Zanpakutou is horizontally placed in its sheet behind him and around his pectoral girdle.

History-Losing his true love at the hands of his dad and living through torture at the hands of his sister, Killy grew up distasteful and filled with vengeance driven spirit. He constantly trains for more strength, enough to one day kill his father and sister.

Personality:Killy can be described as someone who pays unnatural attention to his surroundings and what is being said to him at all times while acting less interested or heavily distracted. And when he actually shows he's paying attention he can display feats of intellect attributed to only genius class beings. He shows no remorse for turning against a comrade if it means the success of a task at hand. As one who finds pleasure in making others suffer you could also describe him as psychotic, a result of his unspoken childhood in a family of skilled assassins where torture seemed like an exercise for testing of strength and will power. To put things in perspective Killy always came out on top during such exercises. Receiving dense blows, heavy electrocutions and getting his fingernails removed quickly became a thing he enjoyed more than being whipped, to him that was boring. He takes duties seriously and accomplishes them with no excuses.

Additional information Killy wears a red cloth around his left arm which serves the purpose of aiding him control his reiatsu from spiraling out of control.

Professional Status
Affiliation- Shinigami
Profession- Assassination
Position- Guardian of the 5th
Previous Position if any- Nil
Division- 5th Division
Base of Operations- Soul Society

Personal Status
Family- Darius Lohr (father)
Friends- Nil
Enemies- Darius Lohr
Favorite Quote- 「All creatures in the universe can be defeated with the right amount of voltage」

Sealed State Appearance: A single silver bladed O Tanto

Spirit World Appearance: Image

Zanpakutō Spirit: Image
Killy's Zanpakuto spirit takes the form of a blue fiery tiger with blue eyes and black stripes.

Zanpakutō Name: Sakenomi no Arashi (Tempest Bringer)

Zanpakutō Release Command: Make them understand, Sakenomi no Arashi

Shikai Appearance: Killy's Zanpakuto changes into two swords upon Shikai release, they gain a constant lightning aura around them, even when not in direct contact with Killy. However, Killy himself becomes laced with visible fluctuating sparks of electricity.

Ability 1
Element: Lightning
Description: Killy can create, harden, shape and manipulate blue electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), as well as electromagnetic forces into various constructs and force fields to his will.
°Lightning armor- this allows Killy shroud himself completely in blue lightning, acting as a physical extension of himself where powerful bolts of lightning can be unleashed from different parts of his body up to 15m to strike multiple targets at once.
°This lightning armor does not stop any form of physical damage.
°Objects or beings in direct contact with Killy when covered in lightning would receive heavy electrocution which can result in slight burns and body numbing effects.
°Force fields made from this ability can cover up to 30m of killy or designated targets.
°Killy's use of lightning can not exceed a 45m radius.
Ability 2
Element: Metal
Description: Killy can create, shape and manipulate thousands of tiny (sand) grains of black metal into various constructs such as shields, swords, hammers, giant stone blocks etc
°Control over the metal sand grains or constructs is lost beyond 45m radius of Killy.
°Killy can only control three constructs at a time and would require complete focus when handling more constructs.
Ability 3
Element: Lightning and Metal
Description: Killy places both palms on the ground, to sink all his metal grains into the floor to cover a 45m radius of himself, to create what would seem to be a marbled floor. Subsequently, he would then sink large amounts of lightning energy into it to send a powerful conductive surge with the aim to electrocute whomever is found within range.
°Once all the grains of metal are laced across the floor, Killy must then draw out constructs from the ground instead, unless he deactivates and summons his blade once more.
Ability 4
Element: Lightning and Metal
Description: Killy covers himself in a body fitting frame of metal armor surrounded by a lightning aura.
°Killy's speed is not affected by the armor or lightning.
°Joint angles such as the knee and elbow regions are loose and plated with very thin layer of metal to enable freedom of movement.
°He could also choose to cover his head in a metal helmet like a high tech soldier or not.
BANKAI

Bankai release command : Break thy enemy's defenses and make them understand the wrathful rage which drives thy strength, Bankai.

Description: When activated, a swirling purple wave encapsulates Killy for a moment before revealing the distinct change in his form. A bright shade of blue lightning constantly exits the outer layer of his eyes, hands, and legs. As well as the blue feathery, slim-fitted coat that dorns his body. However, the most distinctive feature would be his rapid advancement in age to that of an athletic grown man, with stoic body formation. Each movement made in this mode releases strong currents of purple electricity, including swings, slashes, punches and kicks. Said changes take place in the metal armor if active.

Ability 1 :°Rain of glistening tempest
Elements :Metal and lightning
Description : Killy gains fine tuned control over metal and lightning within an area of 80m.
°Killy is able to create a bow and arrow made entirely of metal and lightning from which he then unleashes a blast of lightning and metal to the sky or into the ground at an astonishing pace. This blast then descends from the sky or ascends from the earth in a menacing rain of metal arrows laced with purple lightning beams, each capable of piercing reinforced steel armor.
*Each use of this technique is equivalent to Hadou #80 in reiatsu cost for accumulated damage potential.
*The each descending or ascending arrow move at one speed level less than Killy's speed stats and can number up to 100.
*Killy is not affected by this technique as it is made from his reiatsu.

Ability 2 :°Coliseum of the avenging gladiator
Elements : Lightning and metal
Description : Killy clasps both hands together to send all his charged metal grains to the earth over an 80m radius from himself, lacing the floor with metal to resemble marbled tiles, before raising walls at the edges to surround and enclose the field to form a mini coliseum/dome. Subsequently, a forest of metal pillars would rise 15m high from the metal floor, each 3m apart from one another.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 19 times in total. word count: 1234
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 880.05 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: Killy Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:01 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
3rd Seat56
Zanpakutou
Sakenomi no Arashi

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [S]

I have no cemented my place as someone of extreme constitution. I am capable of surviving even the most powerful attacks as if they were nothing. If attacked with Hakuda, the attacker would be more likely to injure themselves than me. Reiatsu attacks would seem to do little more than singe the skin, while, Zanpakutou would themselves barely able break the skin.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [D]

I can fully control up to D reiatsu; completely hide up to E+; partially control D+; cannot control C or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy and weak.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is inaccurate and very lossy.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 19 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 1 -9 at reduced power
    • Arrancar
      • Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)

Zanjutsu [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of sword techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [B+]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:43 am, edited 29 times in total. word count: 693
Aegis Raiu
Kan: 880.05 
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: [Second Character] Killy Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:07 am

Nadegiri

Zanjutsu Skill
A technique that involves the execution of a single swift and exceedingly powerful slash that has enough force behind it to incapacitate most opponents if hit unprotected. The drawing of the blade, the act of cutting the target, and the re-sheathing of the blade all take place in one smooth and rapid motion. While it is a powerful technique on its own, Killy can greatly increase the potency of this attack when he uses it while in motion as the momentum due to his motion adds to the speed of the blade thereby increasing its cutting power.

Mastery Prgrogress: 0/10

Dance of Misery

Zanjutsu Skill
This technique can perform two sequential strikes at such speed that an opponent may not be unable to discern them both. This strike doesn't strike a target, it positions the user's blade for a reverse strike that follows the same arc but with the opposite direction. This reverse strike is then immediately covered by a final forward strike upon the enemy. Due to the speed of the reverse strike the unaided eye will only be able to visually grasp the forward strikes, blending the faux and final slashes into single movement. Though, being able to track the movements of even this "slash" is limited to individuals with particularly keen senses. This allows Killy to effectively double all of his sword strikes, subsequently generating confusion amongst enemies, but requires that their cuts are relatively linear. Despite this, Dance of Reverse Swallow can be performed in rapid succession allowing the the user unleash a myriad of strikes in an instant. While relatively simple, this technique requires seamless precision and a notable amount of stamina to be continuously performed. Therefore it is not surprising that its usage can be completely devastating when performed on opponents.

Blade Barrier

Zanjutsu Skill
This technique, allows Killy to trail dense Reiatsu after their sword strikes in order to generate a powerful Reiatsu based defense. As simply hovering Reiatsu in the air wont stop attacks, Killy is required to perform a repeated series of rapid sword swipes whose Reiatsu trails merge into barrier. As such the defense is only usable as Killy continues the swinging motion, fading instantly after his motion stops. The combined force of the sword swings and the Reiatsu emission is enough to stop most attacks. Despite this, the barrier generated by a single blade can only defend against frontal angles, since rotating a single blade around Killy's entire body doesn't produce a dense enough shield.

Tremor Hilt

Zanjutsu Skill
This is a simple technique in which Killy begins speeding towards his opponent at a relatively low position, while doing so, he begins drawing his blade and at the moment he begins doing so, he floods the hilt of his Zan with Reiatsu. Then, he draws it out and impales the foe's abdomen with crushing force, causing them to be sent a tremendous distance backward. Right after the use of this technique, Killy may decide to leap into the air, and begins to attack with the use of Falling Curtain, this combination usually knocks out the opponent.

Falling Curtain

Zanjutsu Skill
This is a technique in which Killy, descending from a large height begins rotating at large speeds, similar to Primary Lotus. At this point, the sheath of his sword is directly before him and he himself would normally be above the opponent directly. At maximum speed, the sheath of the blade makes contact with any surface it comes in contact with, causing collateral damage to any individual, and devastating damage to the immediate environment. Killy uses this usually after Tremor Hilt when he leaps into the air.

[technique]Enter Technique Name,Zanjutsu,,0[/technique]
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 661

Return to “Character Profiles”