Looks-35
Birthday- Nov 23rd
Gender- Male
Height- 6'5"
Weigh-273kg
Reiatsu color-Red
Reiatsu form-Dragon skull
Appearance-
Darius had always been a man of variety, dressing to match the occassion so long as his assignment is accomplished, a true master of disguish. Despite his awkard tendencies of ripping apart his upper body clothings when angered, he usually dorns himself with the typical Shinigami Captain's attire and haori. The standard shihakusho, a white shitagi, a black kosode and hakama(divided umanori for easier movements), a pair of white tabi, a pair of brown waraji, and a white narrow obi(sash). He stands at over 6ft 5inches tall and possesses a mascular build. He has short black hair, black colored eyes and wears a thin brown bangle on his left wrist and right ankle_nothing too fancy. Unlike most, his Zanpakuto is a pair of identical pistols holstered at both sides of his chest, usually concealed by his haori. To combat weaponized opponents, Darius always has on a pair of grey gloves with metal platings just above the radius ulna and tiny metal plates at the knuckles. Image

History-Darius Lohr, Tanuki's sinister uncle whom Tanuki failed to kill before his demise had joined up with the Gotei after realizing Tanuki died during the great war, this he'd done to keep himself distracted from his familiar world of ruthlessly killing people for money and hopefully find who murdered his nephew, perhaps said person would be strong enough to end his life, a task he had set for his vengeful nephew after having killed his parents.

Personality: Madness and ruthlessness, a bad mixture of character for a single being, one who'd rip a soldier in half just for the fun of it. He killed his brother and his wife for money, a true cold blooded mercenery. Raised in a family of assassins and taking over the family business as its successor has done nothing rationally positive for his health and psychy, turning him into a rampaging killing machine with nightmares. Over the years he'd sought various means of restoring sanity like visiting budhist temples to learn inner peace, only to leave the site in a pool of blood. Decades past as he remained secluded in a forest cave, waiting for his killer who never came, learning gradually to be human once again. He finally succeeded after nearly 70years, when he saved a puppy from a pack of 12 rabid wolves with his bare hands, he kept and fed this puppy to adulthood as it became a means to contain the rage and anchor him to sanity. Well, nothing was certain. To escape this life and nightmares, he decided to join the Gotei. Now gradually winning over the monster, he has become an attentive listener, smart and sociable_to an extent. His past still hunts him and the voices still call out. Deep down, he misses the thrills and desires an opponent who'd make him let loose.

MAZRA

Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 7 times in total. word count: 509
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Re: [5th Division] Darius Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Professional Status
Affiliation- The Gotei 13
Profession- Shinigami
Position- Captain of the 5th Division.
Previous Position- Former Captain of the 2nd Division
Division- 5th Division
Base of Operations- Seireitei

Personal Status
Family-Tanuki(nephew), former member of the 7th(Deceased) and Killy Lohr(son), current member of the 5th Division
Friends- Members of the 5th
Enemies- Enemies of Soul Society

Sealed state appearance: Darius' Zanpakutou is a pair of identical pistols holstered at both sides of his chest and usually concealed by his haori. They are capable of absorbing and shaping the Reiatsu of it's user into high velocity bullets. Can fire single to barrage-like shots of Reiatsu capable of piercing through thick concrete walls.

Spirit appearance: She takes the shape of a white wolf with crimson markings across her body, a tail shaped like a calligraphy brush and a divine instrument floating above her back. Image

Inner world appearance: A deserted wasteland, much like a desert with high reaching hills and rocks. Its temperature always at its climax to give a feeling of being ever so close to the sun.

Zanpakutō Name: Kagutsuchi(Kami of fire)

Shikai release command: Unleash the rage, Kagutsuchi.

Shikai appearance: At its command Kagutsuchi unleashes a massive wave of intense yellow flames, a circular burst of spiritual energy that falls around Darius as a fire rain. In this state, Kagutsuchi transforms into a pair of metal gauntlets with protruding metal spikes at the knuckles.
SHIKAI ABILITIES
Element: Phoenix fire
Ability 1: Solar radiance
Type: Passive
Description: Darius can cloak his body with, shape, harden, generate and manipulate intense yellow flames of densely packed reishi by means of this power to achieve offensive and defensive purposes. As he uses this ability he naturally radiates this heat, and is able to attain intense levels of heat on the surrounding environment.
* Darius is not affected by this flame given that it is made of his Reiatsu.
* When cloaked with this ability, the flaming aura surrounding him creates a thick layer of flame which reduces damage from normal zanpakutou, Hakuda and Reiatsu-based attacks of Darius' rank or lower by at least 40%, and reduces damage from higher-powered attacks and special techniques by at least 20%. Its heat radiance negates effects from cold and ice by half. Said cloak possesses a 3m long flaming furry tail which can be used for grabbing and grappling during combat.
* The power and intensity of the flame is dependent on the amount of Reiatsu he focuses.
* With this ability, he is able to reach temperatures from 300℉ upon release to a peak heat of 4000℉.
Element: Earth & Phoenix fire
Ability 2: Explosive disks
Description: When this ability is used, Darius creates 3 intensely heated discs of earth that glow a white light and are each in constant rapid rotation as they revolve round him. These earthen discs are special in the aspect of their combustibility(as they can explode) and concrete durability with edges as sharp as any knife, allowing them to physically interact with equal sword-wielding opponents. They are controlled telekinetically and move at the same speed a Shakkaho would.
•Upon Darius' command or their destruction, they instantly explode to effects comparable to a full powered Shakkaho.
•Each disk is 3ft in radius and diameter.
•Darius can make more than 3 discs at a time but chooses not to as successfully controlling more would require his full concentration.
•The Reiatsu cost for each explosion is the same as casting a full powered level 31 Kidou.
Element: Phoenix fire
Ability 3: Inferno
Description: Darius places both palms directly on the earth to erupt 10 massive pillars of intense yellow flames that bursts from the earth surrounding a 30m radius from Darius, each reaches 20ft in height and possess his peak heat temperature...thus trapping whatever or whoever is caught within. However, upon Darius' command, they converge into a focal point at the center before exploding violently upwards in one massive blast, burning all within with its unrestrained might. Costs 1/4 of his Reiatsu.

Element: Earth
Ability 4: Terramanipulation
Description: Darius is able to shape, manipulate and alter the state of earth, as well as feel vibrations on it and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt and soil to his will.
•He feels vibrations as ripples, therefore he is unable to guage the power of said individual.
•His control over earth is limited to 30m, though he could reach an extra 5m if he adds effort.
BANKAI
Bankai Release Command: Under the moon lit sky, the shadow dances to the rhythm of the flame, become a victim and despair, Hino-Kagutsuchi.

Bankai Appearance: Once Darius unleashes the power of his Bankai, a swirling outburst of spiritual energy surrounds him briefly before exploding to reveal the dramatic changes to his physical conditioning, appearing to look scorched and covered in tar. He becomes bald, shirtless and dorns a knee-length tattered brown nikka. Strength and durability are improved by one level. His Shikai abilities are still accessible in Bankai.

Ability 1 (Passive)
Tendrils of the flame god: Upon Bankai activation, four massive tentacles of densely packed Reishi emanate from Darius' back. Acting as extra limbs for offense and defense, they serve as channels to perform and execute Darius' Zanpakutō and Kidou abilities. The uniqueness of these flaming tentacles is their ability to extend to great distances up to 80m at varying speeds, reaching one speed level below Darius' top Hohou speed. They are as thick as metal and can shatter thick concrete on impact.

Ability 2 (Active)
Lava Fortress: To activate Darius lunges a powerful downward smash to the earth beneath him, causing powerful earth tremors strong enough to destabilize opponents. Subsequently, the earth ruptures towards the target and from beneath the ruptured earth heavy floods of extremely hot magma bursts onto the battlefield over a 50m radius, turning it into a river of lava for offensive and defensive purposes.
*Offensively, Darius can form and dispel imaginative constructs of lava such as balls, spears, chains and waves etc
*Defensively, he can create walls of lava, shields, cocoon etc

Ability 3 (Active)
Silent Step: Gaining complete control over earth and earthen elements manipulation, Darius is now able to control the spaces, flow and form of earth up to 100 metres.
*Silent step: Darius is able to telekinetically move himself at varying speeds reaching that of his Shunpo without moving any body parts, by causing the area of earth beneath him to move, resulting in a gliding motion.
(This ability functions like gliding on Reishi but in this context, Darius glides on earth.)
*He feels surrounding earth vibrations (as ripples on a water surface).
*Earth Space : Darius can move through earth as if swimming or diving by controlling flow and form of earth to become soft/liquid-like/etc, resurfacing at any given location.
*Swift : He can alter the flow of earth to shift and displace matter existing on them.
Ability 4: Earth Creatures
Description: Darius is able to create or control creatures out of earth/earthen material. He can choose to totally bring them out of the earth or control them from underneath.
*The creations can be used to hold down opponents by drying instantly upon contact or explode when attacked, causing it to scatter unto the surrounding area/foes to same effect. This technique is comparable to a full powered Bakudo 79 Kidou. Breaking from this bind is dependent on opponents Reiatsu or strength.
*Earth duplicates that hold stark resemblance to Darius can be effectively created using this technique(they function like other creations of this technique).
*Speed of creatures produced from this technique is equal to the natural speed of the creation produced.
*Larger creations such as golems are slower and require more concentration and Reiatsu to control.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 12 times in total. word count: 1318
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Re: [5th Division] Darius Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:59 pm

[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
Captain69
Zanpakutou
Kagutsuchi

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [A]

For where I am now, my power can only be measured in extremes. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over great distances, with lasting, potentially critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling large buildings. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While, throwing something as heavy as a building could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can destroy large buildings.

Durability [A]

Growing stronger still, I find myself eating most attacks for breakfast. In fact, I don't even wake up unless it to face heavy blows. All else will likely just glance off unless reinforced somehow. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Zanpakutou Mastery [B+]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

Stats for Solus VS Darius
[Battle Summary]
Division
Fifth Division
RankSoul Level
Captain52
Zanpakutou
Kagutsuchi

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [C]

I have no reached a level of power appropriate for spiritual beings. As such, the idea of being super human is no longer a question, it is a reality. I could seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something as heavy as a cow could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick concrete.

Durability [C]

Having reached the average durability of a spiritually aware being, I can now be considered a being who's body has been trained or enhanced to handle blows of moderate strength or intensity and keep fighting. However, I can still be overwhelmed by sheer quantity of these attacks or the outright quality of a stronger one.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou {A+]

In addition to the abilities and skills of normal masters, those like me that have achieved beyond have also proven themselves capable of leaving afterimages behind in the wake of their high-speed movements. This often makes disguising their whereabouts and confusing slower opponents easy.

Zanpakutou Mastery [B+]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 20 times in total. word count: 1523
Aegis Raiu

RP Leader

Re: [5th Division Captain] Darius Lohr

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Custom Hakuda Skills

Technique Name: Kamikyoi (Divine Threat)
Technique Range: Short Range (0 – 5 Meters)
Technique Description: A technique which applies one’s spiritual energy with almost surgical precision into the targets chest with a double palm thrust. The reiryoku released takes on the appearance of thin streaks of light, which enters the targets body through their pores. Alone the strikes are invisible, but when together they glow like bunched lightning between both palms. The influx of threads assaults the target from the inside, destroying their innards.

Technique Name: Kotemyaku (Forearm Pulse)
Technique Range: Short Range (0 – 5 Meters)
Technique Description: A unique technique which the user packs spiritual power into the core of their forearm, using this and a defensive position to almost instinctively block another’s attack, upon contact with the opposing force, the spiritual energy from the user’s forearm is then expelled outward in a shockwave of sorts, allowing the user to repel the force upon themselves to cause the opponent to lose their balance, allowing for another swift strike to be landed upon them.

Technique Name: Washishu (Claw Hand)
Technique Range: Short to Mid-Range (0 – 10 Meters)
Technique Description: Utilizing the rotating motion of spinning themselves, the user creates a spinning vortex in the form of a dragon, which sends the opponent several feet skyward. However, getting hit by of the user’s arms as they perform this move could also prove just as devastating as the rotating force in his arms. They possess the ability to send shockwaves directly into the opponent’s body causing great blunt trauma.

Ikkotsu (一骨, Single Bone) is a Hakuda technique.

Description
A powerful punch which can destroy much of the target's abdomen, send them flying along a city street, and throw them through a building.

Technique Name: Oni Dekopin (Oni Headpoke)

Technique Range: Short to Mid-Range (0 – 10 Meters)
Technique Description: Despite its simple appearance, it is an advance reiryoku manipulation-hakuda technique. The practitioner gathers their reiatsu, folding it inward until it encloses their palm with a simple finger flick; it is able to project their reiatsu outward in an area no larger than a finger. This results in a tremendous but pinpoint wave of physical force, which crashes into an opponent, and hurtling them a considerable distance away. The power of this technique is proportional to the reiatsu of the practitioner, and with training one could send their reiatsu forward through other simple movements.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 410

Return to “Character Profiles”