[A Home Coming]Knock Knock

Akugaranwa Itachi
Kan: 316.15 
User Title: Black Flash

RP Leader

[A Home Coming]Knock Knock

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 am

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 0
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc
Kan: 172.70 

RP Leader

Re: [A Home Coming]Knock Knock

Post by Fluxarc » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:37 am

The large floorboards creaked beneath her feet as Kara walked across the large, sunlit structure. It was old and dusty, with bright streams of sunlight slanting in through high, open windows and fusuma- the moveable wooden panels that worked as walls or doors in old Japanese buildings such as this one.

Kara's eyes wandered curiously as she walked on towards the back of the room. Both sides of the room were lined with evenly-spaced out straw dummies and wooden pillars. This was a place of practice in the Second Division. Kara wondered how it was she'd never seen it before now. Perhaps the thousand-storey piles of official documents were to blame.

As she drew up to the statue set into the wall at the back of the room, Kara felt a sense of peace fill her. Perhaps it was the fact the statue reminded her of her home, the monastery in the mountains. Suddenly she felt her spirit lighten, and the sounds of birds and the whispering wind beyond the walls of this place grew louder and somehow lighter. Kara shut her eyes, forgetting for a moment the mysterious summons that had brought her here.
word count: 199
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:06 am

Nearly a year had gone by since the war between the Quinsies. It was his battle with a certain Sternritter that had almost cost him his life, well, figuratively speaking it did cost him his identity and his race. The scars from his mortal wounds had healed overtime, but he still remembered like it was yesterday. Aoshi stared blankly at the open space in the large palace hall, the memories of the battles came to mind and suddenly the halls of the 2nd Division flashed in his mind and the feeling of Nostalgia filled him.

With a deep breath, Aoshi rose from his throne with a longing expression and fortunately, he had sent a message to a ’certain someone’ asking for a meet. How he got the messages delivered was something of sorts that only the Togabito Head was capable of. He had chosen to go alone leaving his guards behind on this journey.

When Aoshi got to the Origin gate, the path that lead to the outside world, he gave his greetings as usual to the Gate keeper and as expected, the gigantic gate sprung open with the dry breeze blowing past his face and with that the Demon King made his exist.

2nd Division Training grounds

Who would have thought that after surviving the Great War, after his resurrection into a being he could barely recognize as himself that he Aoshi would step foot into the 2nd Division grounds. The memories of his past barely existed but what persisted was the final showdown between that Quincy. He had summoned ’someone if the person was to answer his call, then it meant that Aoshi would have to get the answers he sort for.

The floorboard sank in making a feint noise once he stepped on it, he slide the wooden door leading to the training ground using his left hand and while his right hand gently caressed the hilt of his blade. Taking another step into the wide dojo, Aoshi sighted the statues placed at each angle of the room before his eyes rested on the person sitting in a meditation stance.

”I? wasn’t sure you’d come.....?” He said with an expressionless face while waiting for the person across him to respond.
word count: 375
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:05 am

Even deep in her meditative state, Kara felt the enormous spiritual presence approach. She felt the pure evil in it, and knew immediately it was no Death God.

This was a denizen of Purgatory.

A Sinner ... here? Could the summons have been ...?

Once the Sinner had arrived and spoken, Kara finished her meditation and stood, turning to face the newcomer. She took him in.

He was tall, sturdily built, with short white hair framing a hard, muscled face. He looked every bit as she'd imagined a warrior forged from the wicked flames of hell might appear. And yet Kara- whose ability to see through to the core of a soul was virtually unrivalled- sensed something almost melancholic within this Sinner, as though some old regret dragged behind his thoughts.

"Well, I'm here." Kara said, not moving from the statue. "But I have no idea why you called me. Who are you, and what is it you want from me ... Sinner."

word count: 162
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:18 pm

”Sinner?” the word sounded strange to him, although he knew he was no longer the death god he once was but still, it sounded strange coming from someone else.....if need be he would prefer not to be addressed that way. Aoshi took two steps forward moving his study body while taking in his environment. His eyes cut sharply at the stranger when she said she wouldn’t move from the statue, well not that it mattered anyway.

”You are Captain Kara correct? You are the one in charge of the 2nd Division then you must know Arthur Dayne tell me where I can find him?” He asked captain Kara while cautiously taking another step closer.
word count: 116
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:41 am

He's looking for my second?

Kara thought it strange that a denizen of purgatory had come looking for a Goteijuusentai Adjutant, but it was irrelevant. This sinner's very act of entering into Soul Reaper territory without the proper permissions would be considered by the Central 46 and probably every other Captain as an act of hostility. Kara knew that had the sinner sought the approval of the Goteijuusentai's overseers, there would have been a Captain's meeting on the matter. There hadn't been.

And yet, it was Kara's nature to avoid conflict wherever possible, even when a being as typically fiendish as a sinner was involved. And so Kara decided to give her strange visitor an out.

"Sorry, but I can't answer your question." Kara quietly said. "Moreover, you are trespassing in this realm. However, as you've yet to show any open hostility, I'm willing to allow you to depart Soul Society. If you must see my Vice Captain, seek the permission of the Central Forty-Six. Otherwise, please leave ... now."

As was her nature, Kara's every guard was up, her energies already reaching out into the space inside the walls of the old training site, though they would be entirely undetectable by the sinner. Kara's eyes remained steadily on her visitor, her expression impenetrable. In one brief look Kara took in and absorbed every visible detail of her visitor.

His latent spiritual energy is ... massive. Dayne had a similar energy. And his heavy muscular build suggests great strength, possibly advanced close-combat skills. Considering all this along with the fact he's brought himself before a Captain of the Goteijuusentai so casually, it would be foolish to presume his abilities- speed, strength, swordplay, tactical knowledge- are anything less than Captain-class. This isn't a person I can take lightly ...

word count: 311
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:53 pm

she answered rather bluntly leaving no room for negotiation. She had asked that Aoshi take the proper arrangement when seeking out someone from another Realm. He had almost forgotten he was no more a death god and sort out the Captain without a proper invitation. Still, He was the Demon King, the present Togabito Head and if she knew just who he was, perhaps she would resort to a more violent method.

”Do you know who I am?” Aoshi asked casually while ignoring her attempt to intimidate him with her stern voice. He suspected that by now she had taken in his abilities, a good combatant should be good at gauging his opponent’s strength by a mere glance and looking at her rough and rugged hands, Aoshi could tell she was an experienced fighter.......even so, he took a stroll moving around the training ground while he spoke.

”Trying to intimidate me would not work woman for it is I who does the intimidating so try to relax and don’t be too tensed. Or....... In a single bound Aoshi had employed his amplifier at its maximum to close the rather long distance since she was standing at the extreme. He brought himself right before the 2nd Division Captain in a sudden movement which was not expected and should not be expected by her, seeing as he had decided in a whim to appear before her...... ”Do I scare you that much?” The Togabito Head spoke exposing his white molar, his voice so low as a calm sea.

”I apologize if I made it sound like a suggestion, it wasn’t. Bring Arthur Dayne to me this moment I will not ask you a third time” His voice deep, his aura changed so sudden like the way the clouds cover before a downpour of rain, his muscles tightened as he further tightened the grip on his sword. All that remained was to see what would be the Captain’s response.
word count: 331
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:27 pm

LOL ... Wait, whut? Kara ... does not have rough and rugged hands. You, Sir, are a hoot.
Once the sinner responded and Kara realized just what sort of person he was, she tuned out his words and instead followed the more subtle language of his body. And when the sinner sped into position in front of her, Kara didn't flinch. She was a Captain of the Second Division, and- more to the point- she had already fought against one with similar speed, the very person this Sinner sought after. Plus, she'd already prepared herself for the sinner possessing just this kind of exceptional power.

So Kara simply looked up at the man- who stood a shoulder or two over her- and responded in the same quiet manner with which she'd spoken before.

"I'll say it again, Sinner. Leave this realm now, or I will consider your presence hostile and take the necessary action. I don't want to have to do this. I've heard the souls in purgatory are mindless beasts, driven to senseless violence by the hellish bloodlust of the very flames that torture them."

In a move that would appear foolish to some, Kara shut her eyes and looked down, drawing a quiet sigh. It was a move strange for a Captain, taking her eyes off her opponent when he was so close. But most did not have Kara's advanced perception, or her grasp on the world around her. So Kara looked away, and sighed quietly.

"Please prove those rumors wrong."

Kara had already noticed the Togabito's grasp on his sword's hilt. She hoped he would not draw his blade. Kara disliked pointless fights.

Last edited by Fluxarc on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 283
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:13 am

Was she scared? Aoshi questioned her reason for shutting her eyes right after she had insisted he leave. For a Captain it was either she had a weak heart or all these act was just to draw him to get his guard down, the latter seemed the most possible Aoshi reasoned.

”I think you have the wrong idea on how Hell works. Not that you need to know, but it doesn’t work the way that you think at least not from what I have noticed and experienced.”

He said trying to disregard her earlier comments on how the souls was treated in hell. He knew better since he was the one ruling hell, an information he had chosen to keep to himself for now. If it was discovered that the great King of Hell was in the 2nd Division grounds, Aoshi would have more captain’s coming his way, it was a situation he hoped to avoid as much as possible. For now, making her think he was just a lowly sinner was the best way to avoid unnecessary trouble.

”I came here for one reason and I won’t leave till I achieve that. Furthermore, I’d wanted to see for myself the person who took over my office.” He had dropped a bomb on her, surely she had no idea he was once a member of the 2nd Division and more so the previous Captain. He waited for her reaction as he hoped he would get before he continued.....

”Now, if you really want me gone you are gonna have to force me......I welcome you to try”
word count: 271
For I am Supreme
Fluxarc

RP Leader

Post by Fluxarc » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:47 am

The sinner's swaggering revelation surprised Kara a little, though not enough to register on her face, which remained downturned.

"I see." Kara quietly responded. "Then I'm doubly dissappointed. See, I would think a former Captain of the Gotei- and Commander of the Special Covert forces no less- would see through the simplest..."

Suddenly, even as she spoke, Kara's form wavered, almost as though it were immaterial, and not really there. (1)

" ... of diversions."

Kara's last words would be followed by the abrupt sound of footsteps behind the Sinner- quick footsteps, not unlike those of someone charging into an attack.

(1) High Speed Movement
word count: 107
THE CHRONICLES OF KARA
FLUXARC | KARA MASTERS
Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am

He has not gotten the expression he wanted when he had intentionally let out his identity to her, either she was that good at suppressing her emotions or she just did not care.

She moved, and in doing so Aoshi simply stood still and watched. He moved his neck in attendance to her flash step to which as a previous death god he was well familiar with. Her movements was totally visible in his blue iris. He chose to do nothing but wait for her attack and with all his reservations he hoped not to be pushed far enough to reveal his Echo of sin, for now, he thought he might just play with her a little.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 117
For I am Supreme

Return to “Missions”