Kan: 589.15 
User Title: Shadow Walker

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

[8th Division] Hazuki Ryuga

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Name: Hazuki Ryuga
Appearance: Hazuki has the appearance of a middle aged man with light skin tone and a silky black hair below his shoulder lenght. He stands about 5 feet from the ground and is known to be very light on his feet. Hes usually spotted in the standard black and white kimono with a straw hat fastened to his head.
Height: 5 foot 10inches tall
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Style/Color: Hazuki has a long black wavy hair, extending all the way to his back but slightly above his hips. He usually allows part of his front hair hover above his left eye.
Eye Color: Bright brown, rumored to glow in the dark
Attire:Hes usually spotted in the standard black and white captain kimono made for the Gotei 13. However, during his free time hes seen on a more casual brown kimono with black ribbons wrapped around his palms.
Miscellaneous:. He wields a double zanpaktou bounded together by black chains and is always seen with a straw hat over his head.

Combat Profile

Division: 8th

Combat Style: Not much of a Hand to hand combatant, prefers the use of his sword to the common hand to hand exchange to settle any dispute.
He is very swift with his movements and also proficient in the use of spells in combat.

Zanjutsu
HoHo
Kidou

Zanpakutō

Shikai: Shisou

Shikai Special Ability: Hazuki creates, shapes and manipulates darkness in its different form. The Dark realm exist as an extension of his sense and as such determines the fate of his actions.

Bankai

Bankai Special Ability:
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 269

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Phantom-T

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Re: [8th Division] Hazuki Ryuga

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:47 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Eighth Division
RankSoul Level
Captain75
Zanpakutou
Shisou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S+]

I have now reached the true zenith of spiritual power. This level is so overwhelming that on its own that it can easily become a threat to all but the strongest fighters when fully unrestrained, when concentrated it's power could be even deadly when pit against inadequate defenses. At this point it seems as my reiatsu reserves have become vaguely limitless as even high level reiatsu techniques have become inconsequential to use.

Strength [S]

Truly terrifying. If but to keep things simple, that would be the only way to describe my power as it is now. Feats like breaking down mountains, picking up giants, destroying sections of cities seems paltry now. I've gained so much strength that even meteors would crumble before me. I could reshape a landscape with a single punch, and would be questionable if any but the strongest could resist such terrifying might. Throwing something as heavy as the Antonov An-225 could be effective in combat, though almost hilariously easy.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S+]

I can completely hide up to S+ reiatsu.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full strength blasts with long range, using much less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 74 to 99 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 73 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Twin Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at Normal Cero power.
      • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both at fully loaded Cero power.
      • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
      • Bala Barrage -- to devastating effect
      • Cero uses much less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques may be modified on the fly with full effect and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [S+]

One might say that as a Grandmaster at this level, I have ascended to a different plane altogether. My grasp of the art's theory and its application is as instinctive as breathing. My body and sword move as needed or desired without thought, leaving the full power of my mind to plot a course of action ... or consider what to have for breakfast, if the opponent is sufficiently below my level. My control of force is such that an opponent might not even feel the strike that injured them, or be left wondering how what seemed to be a graze severed a limb. Every apparent opening is a gambit. Every technique leads to a branching variety of others as if leading the opponent in a dance. And of course one of such skill could butter a thousand slices of toast in a single stroke of the blade.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [S+]

At this level, I have gained a deep and very intimate understanding this are. Comprehending movement in all forms is astoundingly clear to me now. The extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become a chore to keep up with, even for some masters of hohou. Furthermore, after ascending to this level I am now capable creating at most 10 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self, mimic my movements, and are capable of lasting for an extended period of time.

Zanpakutou Mastery [A+]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 4th Ability unlocked, 3rd ability mastered.

Last edited by Phantom-T on Wed May 01, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 8 times in total. word count: 798

Phantom-T

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:28 am

Zanpaktou

Name: Shisou 死相 (Shadow of Death)
Appearance: Shisou is a dual sword set, comprising of a standard samurais katana and a kodachi. They both have wooden black hilts and a classic black sheath which shields their silver blades.
While Both Swords have extremely sharp cutting edge, The Katana is far reaching and carries more power thanks to its length of about 70cm (27.6inch). However the Kodachi is much faster and easier to use, with it reaching about 60cm (23.6inch) in length.

SHIKAI

Release Command: Envelope
Inner World:

Spirit Appearance: Shisou maintains no particular form or shape and usually moves around like a cloud of black Shadows/smoke. It could also adopt the form of a deceased loved one as it is with the case of Hazuki.
Shikai Description: Once Zanpaktou is released, Shisou retains its original form with the only change to note being Hazukis dark aura which envelopes both blade. A thin line of Dark aura naturally envelopes Hazukis blade, making it appear as if covered in slightly transparent black flames.

Name: Obscure
Shikai Ability: By tossing his left Zanpaktou (kodachi) to the air while murmuring the word obscure, swarms of butterflies made purely of dark aura manifests, threatening to snuff out every ounce of light over a 10 meter radius. The paths of the butterflies are easily directed by Hazuki who controls them with his left palm.
These butterflies are solid enough to lift a grown man off the ground but lack the power to cause any significant damage even when conjointly working together. When swamped over Hazuki or an ally every hope of spotting Hazukis movement becomes extremely difficult as they tend to conceal his/her action, and would occasionally create silhouetted figures of him/her to throw of the opponent’s concentrations or sensory senses.
Other Workings:

●By destroying a huge chunk of the flies, Hazuki Zanpaktou returns to its original state at the hands of its owner.
●Once forcefully deactivated ability remains dormant and cannot be used over a period of 3 posts
●If not forcefully deactivated Hazuki can call back his zan and reactivate within a post interval.
●Hazuki can bypass the tossing ritual and only call out the ability to activate same effect, if zanpaktou is out of reach with its shadow reflected unto a surface.

Name: Formless
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can expand, stretch, solidify and shape his shadow over a distance of 5meters, this makes it possible for him to come up with intriguing 2 or 3 dimensional constructs or even an extra limb if need be. This ability is mentally controlled and can be called upon as soon as he thinks it.
Other Workings:

●Constructs are solid steel in nature and posses enough strength to cave a concrete wall.
●Shadows cannot be projected further than the 5 meter radius.
● Being an extension of his will, shadow constructs move two level lower than Hazukis natural speed but only a level lower if Hazuki should take control and actively manipulate its forms.

Name: Dive
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can sink into his or any other shadow not minding how big or small it may be. He can resurface from same or a different source of shadow as long as said shadow is within a 100m radius. While inside this shadow dimension Hazuki doesn’t lose sight of what’s happening in and around his environment and as such maintains 100% perception. Transition between shadows can happen at the shinigamis top speed or slower at a measured pace.
Other workings:

●He has a limit of 3 posts to remain in any giving shadow.
●Once any part of Hazukis body resurfaces from a shadow, He cannot re-submerge into that shadow till he’s completely out of it.
●If not resurfaced, Hazuki can change his destination from one shadow to another.

Name: Animation
[Shikai Ability: By Observing, stabbing or mentally commanding a shadow to rise, Hazuki Can give said shadow shape and form making it appear as a physical replica of its origin or an animated representation of common pets and beasts, all in shades of black. Being creatures spawn from darkness or shadow, these constructs maintain low physicality and as such tend to tear apart and auto reassemble when met with enhanced physical Impacts. However, being unable to physically impact their environment in a significant way, Hazuki can infuse shadows with explosive effects similar in results with his least to his highest destructive kidou spell under his Kidou Mastery category. With a target in sight animated shadows quickly engage in high speed pursuit till said target is within range for detonation. The shadows can to an extent mimic its origin in behavior and attitude as they carry out Hazuki goal.
Other Workings:

●Summoned shadows must be within 30m of Hazuki.
●With their Physicality in question, Animated constructs can only go as far as inflicting Scratch and bites when in contact with low tier durable surfaces.
●Infusing shadows with blast effect only occurs when shadows have been stabbed by Hazukis blade before or after animation.
●Shadows not explosive in nature can only interact with the environment based on Hazukis will, sometimes acting as watch dogs for the purpose of gathering intel.
●Their speed are no different from the natural speed of the replicated biological animal.
●Once created they independently seek out their prey, but cannot drift past 40m of Hazuki.
●Once Targets are determined any future attempts at hiding, from sight or any other means becomes redundant unless reiatsu signature becomes obsolete.
●Physical damage will only go as far as liquefying them causing a post to three post delay for auto reassemble. This is dependent on size of constructs as a bear sized construct will naturally require more time to reassemble when compared to and ant.
●They however don't do well against light or heat based Reaitsu backed attacks, as contact with those will have them releasing stored effect if any before disintegrating.

BANKAI

Name: Shisou Mokushiroku
Element: Darkness & Shadow
Release command: Pour forth from the depths of the abyss and consume the light which dwells within their hearts. Shisou Mokushiroku… BANKAI!!!

Description:
Phase 1: On activation, Shisou radiates a cold wind which shatters its constitutes, disintegrating it into multiple shards of black glass that drops to the ground. These glass shards quickly sip into the earth inform of liquid matter while Hazuki suffers a deadly cause that riddles his hands with cut marks eventually bleeding him out from each.
Phase 2: A blood moon rises to the sky, causing darkness/night befall the entirety of the battle field for as long as his bankai remains active. From the risen moon, four samurai horsemen (War, Famine, Virus and Death) clad in all black would be seen and heard ridding down from the sky as they move to join their summoner Hazuki (the shadow of death).
Notes
  • Hazuki wounds are superficial and as such don’t hinder the use of his hands in any manner and/or form.
  • The bloods which drain out of the wounds are however not, and will remain constant, continuously dripping from him for as long as his Bankai remains active.
  • The Horsemen whom approach from the clouds are also superficial as they can only be seen & heard by those Hazuki considers foe, while they are only heard by others.
  • An interaction with the horsemen would have the opponent swinging at a body of dark cloud which retains its shape no matter the attack thrown at it.
  • They also cannot physically attack the enemy but they can attack Hazuki should he summon them without possessing sufficient spiritual wealth (A and above reiatsu).
  • 25 posts after bankai is activated, Hazuki drops down and collapses as a result of adverse blood loss deactivating his bankai in the process.

Appearance: During the rise of the blood moon, Darkness rises from the earth coating the shinigami with its essence to manifest the shape and form of a samurai armor usually dawn by samurais prepared for war. A giant curvy blade 3ft tall manifests behind the Shinigami with his face and hair covered from view by a samurai mask. His eyes also takes a new glow, changing from its black and golden nature to a daunting red glow. A black tarthered cape attached to the edges of his shoulder blade then hangs loosely behind him.

The horsemen adorn similar outfit while their horses appear heavily armored. Each horseman carries with them a unique tool of war, which they gift Hazuki when the time is right.
War carries with him a blade unlike any ever seen before

[*]Famine carries with him a chain net with multiple layers which is hooked to his waist belt.
[*]Virus carries with him a gas Bomb which seats by the two sides of his horses bag patch
[*]Death carries with him a sealed scroll/book which has the seal of a skull engraved on-top of it.

Note:
On activation of Bankai Hazuki gains 1+ to his durability stats, He doesn’t lose command over his shikai ability "obscure" as he can tend to call it out either with his new blade or any other shape his 3ft blades takes. Bankai activation occurs within a posts and as such cannot be applied in combat in the same post it was summoned.
BANKAI
Working

Death shadow: Apocalypse:
In Bankai, a talisman which has 4 missing orb appear at the base line of Hazuki’s chest on top his armor plating where it would be spotted engraved into its fabrics. These circular talisman acts as a hosting agent for Hazuki strength and a link between the Shinigami and the four horsemen.
The Horsemen act as Individual forces of nature which affects Hazuki’s skill based on the gifts they bare. This Gifts which is physically represented by the weapon they bare Transforms into circular orbs with distinctive colors which they stab into the Shinigami chest from his back. Once this ritual is complete the said orb manifest on Hazuki’s chest with the same glow it had after transformation, completing that particular missing puzzle in the talisman.
[War: Red
Famine: Blue
Virus: Purple
Death: Black
Depending on Hazukis Reiatsu and zanpaktou mastery, the Shinigami can only Have a minimum of 0 or maximum of 4 activated at a time.
  • At full zanpaktou mastery
    A reiatsu: 1 orb
    A+ reiatsu: 2 orb
    S reiatsu: 3 orb
    S+ reiatsu: 4 orb
Activating an extra ability beyond its reiatsu limit, will result to a severe beating by the Horsemen, or an effect-less Bankai sealed for the next 4 summons.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:18 am, edited 15 times in total. word count: 1764

Phantom-T

Administrator

Hall of Fame

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 am

Custom Skills and Gadgets

Name:The Zone (yin)
Type: Zanjutsu & Barrier
Description: A unique martial arts technique that allow Hazuki perceive everything within a twenty-five meters range. By emitting invisible traces of Reiatsu hidden from external perception around him, Hazuki maintains a unique sense of connection with his environment, giving him the ability to sense any approaching attack(s), hidden or otherwise once they intercept the flow of his reiatsu which shrouds him like a dome. It raises the user's accuracy and evasion to the utmost limit but does not interfere with his speed.For each mastery Hazuki gains an extra 25 meters of influence.

Name:
The Zone (yang)
Type: Zanjutsu & Bakudo
Description: A unique martial arts technique which allow Hazuki perceive everything within the range of twenty meters by maintaining an invisible cloud of Reiatsu around him. Hazuki maintains a unique sense of command over his environment, giving him the ability to influence any projectile attacks, hidden or otherwise once they intercept his range of influence. This unlike his yin part allows Hazuki dull the speed of projected attacks by a 1/4 of their designated speed 4/4 at full mastery. Like wise Hazuki can also alter the direction of its flow should they weigh a little more the wind at "0" mastery and a cow (i.e 5000g) at full mastery.
Mastery chart:
  • 1st level: 1/4 Speed reduction
  • 2nd level: Senbo class projectile manipulation
  • 3rd level: Kunai class projectile manipulation
  • 4th level: 2/4 speed reduction
  • 5th level: Katana class projectile manipulation
  • 6th level: Hammer class projectile manipulation
  • 7th level: 3/4 speed reduction
  • 8th level: motorbike class projectile manipulation
  • 9th level: cow class projectile manipulation
  • 10th level: Full speed reduction for projectiles 8th level and bellow.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 am, edited 7 times in total. word count: 293

Return to “Character Profiles”