[Katashi's Training] Survival Hunt

SlimJellal
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

Re: [Katashi's Training] Survival Hunt

Post by SlimJellal » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:45 am

The queen was bloodied and tattered, no single sign of injury or damage on her person meaning every stain of blood on her was not hers, how unfortunate for her opponents because personally he would not want to go against the queen in a fight as he is not confident either of them would survive the encounter and yet she was faced with an insignificant bunch and if they were as weak as those he faced earlier then they met an even crueler fate at her hands than they would have ever received at his.

He watched the queen approach and a very unusual smile found its way to her face, the queen doesn't smile. Listening in detail to her explain to himself and the newly arrived Katashi on how a handful slipped beyond her and escaped and he was not buying that obvious lie, he wasn't even going to accept it if it's given out for free and after she suggested they return to the surface to handle the still lurking threat she disappeared in a burst of sonido, kicking the air below her to continue her movement upwards to the surface, a fine employment of sonido on her part with Katashi following right after her and the dwarf left to follow suit.

Turning to face towards the direction of the exit the little dwarf fades out of existence only to reappear at the surface just behind Anya the very moment her feet touched the ground, he was the fastest being alive and doing such was a measly feat for him, she knew very well of that fact. He approached her from behind seeking to demand an answer to the question he was about to ask her before seeing Katashi make it to the surface still oblivious to Tsukane's presence but that did not stop him nonetheless as he still made his concerns known Anya, tell me what's really going on, how did you let a handful get past you, I cannot make out any reiatsu signature except the three of us still alive. What are you playing at Anya?
word count: 356
IN THE END ONLY ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND
Itsu
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:31 am

A supersonic ascension it was. Catapulting herself with a blustering burst of speed that propelled her upwards and unto higher ground. During that time, she envisaged a possibility that her falsified information may have proved unconvincing as she noticed how they peered at her with suspicion when she gabbled her way passed them. Were her thoughts visible, they would be an inverse explosion, crazy chaotic turns and twists of light all coming together to just one focal point; the incessant feeling of an insatiable desire to have them get their hands dirty, at least to some extent.

The instant her heels kissed the dry white sands of Hueco Mundo, the three feet short Fracción materialized at her rear even before she could stay poised to welcome their presence; that was how swift Tsukane can expeditiously move his body at will.

Wind hissed calmly over sand, cold crisp air blew through her, rustling her hair and chilling her bones. It was the freshness over her skin, that which made a fine flag of her tousled black hair. A bleak, thin wind it was, like a fine sour wine, searching the marrow and bringing no bloom to the cheek. The queen maintained composure admidst all odds as she gently crossed her hands underneath her armpit.

It didn't take long before came flying into the queen's ears, words that demanded immediate response from the queen herself. However, Anya fashioned a witty display of silence for that time as though the words failed to reach her hearing. In other for her silence not to glide towards a disdainful act in the eyes of Tsukane, after delaying her response for a short while in an attempt give room for the trainee to catch up, Anya would make sure Katashi was in sight before uttering a couple of words authoritatively.

"Brace for impact, the episode is not yet over."

The words wouldn't have entirely fled her lips before a mild tremor preceding a violent shaking movement of the quivering sands beneath them will be felt around a radius of 11 meters from their position. In their very eyes, the white sands would rapidly converge to form a large creature; a giant sand hollow to be precise. It has a large, grey body which is made from sand. It's arms are unarguably long, with the forearms being much thicker than its upper arms. It's head resembles a sand castle, a Hollow hole would remain vivid in the center of its chest. The gigantic sand hollow that goes by the 'Runuganga' had been forcefully summoned by Anya to toy with her commarades.

Just as it finished assembling, it would send a giant sand tsunami towards their direction in an attempt to bury them whole. An immediate action it took in response to his summoner's will to engulf intruders present in it's present terrain. It was after he took action that he became fully aware that the beings he attacked in response to order were'nt intruders, as such he seized from delivering a second assault on the dwellers therein. However, the legionaries would be left with a colossal wave of sand tsunami to worry about.

Nicely poised to embrace the sand waves in style, or rather elude the jaws of the long body of sand curled into an arched form ravaging it's way towards the queen and her commarades, Anya knew the precise line of action to take in situations like this and as such she would wait until the sand wave was at the verge of threatening to bury her alive, then out of the blue would exist around her a blue spherical energy in form of a barrier. It would seem extremely dense from the view of onlookers as it would remorselessly feed from the queen's nigh limitless pool of Reiryoku.

A sand tsunami conjured by a hollow of Runuganga's caliber would prove to be redundant in terms of raw power when compared to the queen's overwhelming level of reiatsu that acted as a backbone for the barrier. Meanwhile, should the devastating wall of sand envelope her commarades, especially Katashi, whose physical strength and sturdiness were ridiculously inferior when matched against the colossal sand waves from Runuganga, survival would be far fetched as he would not only be submerged underneath the sand but his entire body would be extremely damaged, leaving him with broken bones, and blistered skin and peharps suffocation which could lead to death should he get buried for too long.

With Anya covered in sand, but saved by her cero barrier, she would let few seconds fly by before chaotically flaring her reiatsu with intents of pushing away the load of sand compacting her spherical cero blockade in other to set her free once again, thereby digging a large bowl-shaped cavity in the ground in which she stood.
Onda de negacion:(Reitsu Control Stat: D–D+)("negation wave") The user gathers their reiatsu before jutting it out of their skin, pushing into existence an onda de negacion wave surrounds that user from as close as 1 cm to the user to 5 feet. If the user is strong enough it may stretch farther and it surrounds the user for about 5-10 seconds seconds while it is spreading acting like barrier. It burns and negates anything that touches it if made strong enough.
word count: 903
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
VINCENZO DIABLO<<>>ANYA BRIGGS
Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:29 am

Katashi didn't see any sign of Tsukane and wondered why he hasn't shown up yet. While turning to face Anya, out of frustration he said... "What is wrong with....." He was speechless when he saw Tsukane standing behind Anya. Thank the gods he didn't complete the statement but he'd already suspected that Tsukane knew he was referring to him. Well... Nothing to do about it now he, said to himself

Brace for Impact!!!! Anya screamed, almost immediately the earth beneath them began to shake violently. Katashi​ knew something came after Brace for impact, but he couldn't make out what it was. The sand began to lift upwards, forming some kind of weird and large sand creature after being formed completely, you could make out it's bodily features. Turns out it was a hollow formed from the grey sands of Hueco Mundo, with his hollow hole at the center of his chest, extremely long arm's, the upper arms being much thinner and lighter than the forearms, his head bearing much resemblance to a sand castle. He wears a low-slung cloth around his waist and decorated bracelets on both wrists.

This would be the Hollow known as Runuganga, the famous protector of Las Noches. Almost immediately after the Hollow had completely formed, he attacked the Trio with a giant tsunami made of sand with the sole intent of burying them alive. Katashi would gather the reishi in the air and used as a foot hold while using Sonido and shoot diagonally backwards towards the sky continuously. "Why..... The..... Hell.... Would.... He.... Attack.... Us", he said with every step until he was a level above the sand tsunami. He could still sense the reiatsu of his comrades but couldn't see them. "Isn't he supposed to protect Las Noches from Intruders?? What the hell is he doing? Has he gone nuts?" Katashi yelled
word count: 319
SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:11 pm

The wind of the desert was gently hitting against the dwarf and making sure to sway his short white hair the very little it could compared to that of his counterparts which was flying in tandem with the direction of the wind like a proud flag sampled to the world. The dwarf took steps towards Anya while offering the question to her, and just like the first time he popped up a question she paid deaf ears once more by offering up no words in return for the question she was asked before the eventual appearance of Katashi who failed to notice the presence of Tsukane behind Anya, only a few seconds had passed after the arrival of Katashi before the adujcha lost his patience while turning back to face Anya while uttering the words what is wrong with……. He was fortunate enough to not complete his words before laying eyes on Tsukane and withdrawing the last of his leaving his sentence incomplete but the ears of Tsukane had already caught unto the few words uttered by Katashi which earned him a cold stare from the dwarf, his plain white eyes threatened to pierce through his very soul and extinguish his life force but an ample amount of self restraint was exercised trying to prevent himself from taking action because Anya repeatedly ignoring a straight question from the dwarf had already done well to send him close to the edge but fortunately this little push from Tsukane was not enough to get him off the edge.

brace for impact, the episode is not yet over were the words that pulled Tsukane out of his thoughts, the resounding voice of Anya penetrated deep enough to call Tsukane's attention back to his surroundings before a mild tremor started below the surface followed by a ferocious trembling of the sands beneath his feet. The white sands of Hueco Mundo began converging at a focal point bearing resemblance to an all too familiar entity, before the creature could completely take form Tsukane delivered a soul sucking stare at Anya, twice she had ignored him and now she's pulling this stunt. It was evident she was behind the emergence of Runuganga cause Tsukane knew very well he didn't summon the creature and Katashi was too powerless to do so therefore leaving her as the only viable option for the act, before the guardian of the white sands could completely structure himself Tsukane takes steps towards him wanting to get the sandman to recognize him as an arrancar and not an intruder.

Barely few steps had Tsukane taken before the guardian formed completely and launched an attack without warning, a colossal wave of Sand reminiscent to a tidal wave was launched by Runuganga towards all three arrancars and Tsukane was closest to danger. Tsukane was already pissed off as it was at the theatrics of Anya and he was not ready to get buried under a wave of Sand due to her actions, the devastating humor of this situation of a child waiting to get buried by a wave of sand, Tsukane knew very well he would be crushed to death should he take the full force of this wave and he tapped into his two most powerful traits, his speed and strength. Not waiting for the impending danger to get closer to himself, Tsukane motions his hands to come together with his palms slamming against each other in a clapping movement but it wasn't any ordinary clap, backing this attempt to stop the waves Tsukane employs his nigh unlimited strength along with his speed to deliver powerful claps one after the other with a single clap generating enough force, shockwave and gusts of wind to clash with the incoming sand wave. Each successive clap coming in with rapid speed and a wave of force and wind gently slowing down the incoming danger until successfully bringing it to a stop but not without a cloud of dust and sand particles covering Tsukane and everything behind him, the fraccion is forced to flare up his reiatsu in an attempt to clear and push everything away from himself allowing him gain visibility after which he would set his eyes on his own hands only to notice the damage sustained from the excessive force and strain he recently just put them through, turning backwards trying to catch a glimpse of Anya herself, her actions are not to be forgiven
word count: 744
Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:54 pm

@Zangetsu, I'd like to point out something you failed to consider while Rping so far, and that is your inability to balance or should I say role play within the limits of your characters' physical parameter (Endurance). I believe your initial soul level for Endurance stat was below D+, same for other stats that you increased due to extra points you attained some weeks back. What Im trying to say is, considering Kakashi's endurance soul level and the numerous energy draining movements he made during the course of The Hunt, it's safe to say he shouldve either worn out or possibly dropped to his knees due to lack of staying power. Please next try to gauge and role play within your character's limits in regards to stats. Thank you :)
The sudden burst of Anya's mind-boggling reiatsu fulminated to cause an immediate release from the sand confinements of Las Noche's sand Guardian, would not only extricate the unruffled queen from the avoirdupois weight of Runuganga's sand burial, but equally effectuate a teeny-weeny bit of her oppressive reiatsu on whoever was within it's range of influence which could temporarily cause slight dizziness to the three members of her kindred if exposed to it, before shrinking down in less than no time.

Still not having moved an inch, Anya remained in the crater devising other ways to engage her fellow legionnaires into battle of some sort. Meanwhile, the sand guardian had a thing or two to lift off his chest.

"I humbly apologize for my actions, I was summoned to stop the advancement of some intruders, which resulted to my immediate response.

I'm just getting to discern visually that there exist no such persons as I can only reckon the presence of two high ranked members of Las Noche and an unidentified hollow.

I deserve no mercy but please Reconsider my actions."

he said, and thereafter gradually deconstructed back into the depths of the desert from whence it came.

His voice was coarse like fragmented rock in hessian sack, moving and grinding against each other, but somehow it complimented his behemoth size like a giant that he is.

In that moment, time slowed, as if Anya's brain needed a “photograph,” a keepsake to serve as a reminder of the day she once again lost control to her emotions, which lead to misuse of power, thereby inducing disregard to the well-being of the members of her heritage. She gave a rueful grin before plaintively taking short steps out of the crater. On getting to the surface, she made an infinitesimal head tilt to her right, and then left in other grasp an optical view of the respective positions of her commarades, knowing her selfish plans couldn't be fuelled to continue any longer, she emitted a long, deep audible breath, before saying.

"The mission has come to an end. As for you Kakashi, give yourself a pat on the back for surviving this long, I never anticipated you'd come out unscathed after all this.

On that note, you can all get back to your respective homes, I'll be heading back to report to Master Vincenzo at once. You're dismissed!"

It was after drawing the mission to a close, she engaged Tsukane in a brief eye to eye combat, knowing he was the only one present and capable of questioning her actions. She would continue to give a cold stare, before pacing off in a gradual progression of speed. Like an arrow shot with full force, she was lost to view.
Last edited by Itsu on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 602
Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Whilst trying to avoid being buried by the incoming sand tsunami, Katashi caught a glimpse of a bright blue light coming from Anya's direction and heard thunderous claps from Tsukane's direction. This must be their means of escape he thought. Katashi yelled out of frustration and anger, condescending Runuganga's actions. The clapping stopped after a while, and the sand tsunami had passed. When the dust had cleared, Katashi could clearly see Tsukane, he was looking at the palm of his hands and the turned backwards to face Anya.

"I humbly apologize for my actions, I was summoned to stop the advancement of some intruders, which resulted to my immediate response.

I'm just getting to discern visually that there exist no such persons as I can only reckon the presence of two high ranked members of Las Noche and an unidentified hollow.

I deserve no mercy but please Reconsider my actions."

After hearing this, Kakashi dropped from the sky and landed on the white sands causing a mini crater to appear where he landed and dust to rise and hide his presence, before setting and revealing his slightly untouched figure. The hollow Runuganga turned back to lifeless sand and fell to the ground. Katashi stood there and watched, looking at Tsukane and then Anya as she said..

"The mission has come to an end. As for you Kakashi, give yourself a pat on the back for surviving this long, I never anticipated you'd come out unscathed after all this.

On that note, you can all get back to your respective homes, I'll be heading back to report to Master Vincenzo at once. You're dismissed!"
and with that she gave Tsukane a cold stare and dash off at full speed. Its Katashi!! He yelled before waving Tsukane and sinking his hands into his pockets, he walked silently towards the direction of his home.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 16 times in total. word count: 318
SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:55 pm

After seconds of scanning through the surroundings in search of the queen, a blue wave of reiatsu is expelled by Anya thereby revealing her location, a wave expelled to push back the weight of sand she was buried under and but also managed to let it flow uncontrolled towards both fellow arrancar who were within range, an act that forced weight on the shoulders of Tsukane only for a brief moment before their retreat back into the queen. An intentional action it was as Tsukane knew the queen to be masterful at controlling her pool of reiatsu so her actions can only be described as her willing with an intent of passing a message towards Tsukane maybe, maybe an intent to state her superiority of power knowing how little his pool of spiritual energy is compared to hers but Tsukane was a beast in his own rights and his physicality was nothing to be trifled with and he was sure she very well knew of that fact as the voice of Runuganga was sounding clearly as he was offering words of apology to everyone present as he continued to deconstruct back into the white sands of the desert while pleading for mercy.

While bearing no thoughts of carrying further actions against the guardian, Tsukane however took a closer look at his right hand, the slight singeing feeling across his arm from the previous action he took to stop the wave of sand headed his way, staring back at Anya as she steps out of the crater she found herself in before beginning to address Katashi and Tsukane. "The mission has come to an end. As for you Kakashi, give yourself a pat on the back for surviving this long, I never anticipated you'd come out unscathed after all this. 

were the very words she uttered, listening careful as he took steps towards her position just as turned towards his direction throwing a cold stare his way and he was more than happy to oblige as he let his anger visible through his eyes, this however did not last for long as she started a gradual progression in speed before blasting off into the distance and disappearing from sight. Not long after the voice of Katashi pierced through the ears of Tsukane as the former was trying to signal the attention of the former with a wave of his hand, paying no attention to the giant as the dwarf began in a burst of speed which exceeded the speed of sound times over as he made his way home and engaged himself in thoughts about Anya, "Even if she's ROYALTY she's going to fall to me" as the little man vanished without trace towards his destination.

This marks the end of the training and any reviewer available is welcome to threat the thread as soon as possible. Much Gratitude and Appreciation from this end and congratulations to Katashi for a job well done, I see you getting better rapidly and a very Happy New Year to everyone
word count: 536
Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm

「Review」

I wouldn't stress much on the this particular review due to the fact that I was part of it, and pretty much have ample cognizance of what went down.

Since the essence of this thread was centered around educating, building up and refining Zangetsu's Role play skills as beginner, I wouldn't ponder much on his excesses, because its his first time. However, let me quickly say that during the course of the training process, after a couple of posts, he (Zangetsu) made some significant improvements over time, but apparently needs constant practice to become as good as other roleplayers within the forum. Without further aduu, I'd say his performance was Decent for a novice.

Notwithstanding that fact, I will advice you (Zangetsu) pay more attention to how you express yourself when describing things. Everyone has his/her fashion of roleplay, so in due time you'd discover yours, and when you do, work on your excesses which are; lack of descriptive depth in the interaction between your character and his surroundings.

Additionally, learn how to be creative in terms of using the unseen to create a scene. What I mean by that is, just like the script of your training hovered around sealing a breached section in the menos forest, there were some places you must have noticed SlimJellal and I created battled scenes and other minor unplanned events to suit the script on our own. That's what I mean by using the seen to create the scene. Most of the time it flavours your writting and display traces of creativity in the eyes of readers. You can either improve your writing skill by reading through Rps written by other members in other to widen your scope, and at same time hint you on other ways to tackle issues (Rp wise).

On that note, I'll go right ahead to award points based on performance of each participant.

CBS Awards:

• For hitting the 25 posts requirement, each participant is hereby entitled to 2 CBS points.

• 1 CBS point has been allocated to each participant for performance in general.

That sums a total of 3 CBS points for Zangetsu, Slimjellal, and Itsu.

Thank you.✌
Last edited by Itsu on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 369

Return to “Spar Thread”