[Adjuchas] Yagami Raito

Danty
Kan: 46.15 

[Adjuchas] Yagami Raito

Post by Danty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Name: Yagami Raito

Personality: Though usually a laid-back, optimistic, jovial, humble and eccentric man, Yagami shows a very serious side of himself when the situation deems it.

History: unknown

Appearance: yagami has the physique of any average man and the look of a young adult, with a height of 5ft 9 and a weight of 145.. Yagami has short spiky white hair with blood red eyes and razor sharp teeth and finally is pale skin.

Body Type:

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145

Hollow Hole Location: Chest

Combat Info

Cero Color: Red

Reiatsu Color: Blue

Resolve: Even if my hands and legs are cut off, I'll never stop fighting.
Last edited by Danty on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:46 am, edited 5 times in total. word count: 115
Danty
Kan: 46.15 

Re: [Adjuchas] Yagami Raito

Post by Danty » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:56 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
10th numero15
Zanpakutou
Kagune

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [D]

Being at this level I am now fully spiritually aware,and completely capable of fighting low-level spirit beings and using a limited number of low-power reiatsu techniques before exhaustion sets in. Though my power is increasing I'm still quite a ways from standing among the noteworthy.

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [D]

I've reached average durability of the souls inhabiting the Rukon districts. Still quite as capable of taking damage as an Academy graduate, but capable of taking a few blows of moderate strength before falling.

Endurance [D]

Being well below average, I definitely need more cardio in my work out.I simply won't survive prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations but in short spurts I can definitely manage. Anything more and I'd need a moment to catch my breath, or I'm likely to faint.

Reiatsu Control [D]

I can fully control up to D reiatsu; completely hide up to E+; partially control D+; cannot control C or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reiatsu channeling is somewhat accurate, but lossy and weak.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Reiatsu channeling is inaccurate and very lossy.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 19 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 1 -9 at reduced power
    • Arrancar
      • Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)

Zanjutsu [D]

As a casual user of this art, I have learned enough of the basics to use it competently in most instances. My techniques have power, accuracy and balance, but I still lack confidence in my skill. This leaves the application of my techniques to be unimaginative and cautious. I probably will miss openings and am likely to be drawn in by a gambit. At this level though, I'm not the most likely to engage in sword combat, but it is a valid option if absolutely necessary.

Hakuda [E+]

When I execute hand-to-hand techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how to throw a punch or kick with some accuracy, power and balance, and without hurting myself when it lands. While no seasoned fighter, I would know at least some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of lasting for a minute or two in a bar fight.

Hohou [D]

As this point my skill is developing as fast as I can move now. At this stage I can perform quick movement techniques and can maintain my pace for a short period of time. Somehow it seems I'm only taking a few steps to bridge what would normally be a large distances. At this stage, me and my peers commonly use our knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to close the space between combatants, or make quick retreats when needed. However, should we maintain these high speeds for too long we tend to become winded.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

word count: 566

Return to “Character Profiles”