Founder
Kan: 2,957.00 
User Title: [Slayer of Wretched Lions | The Unseen Deity]
Subtitle: [Sovereign]

Administrator

RP Leader

[Thirteenth Division -10th Seat] Yatagarasu

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:52 am

Name: Yatagarasu (Real Name Undisclosed)

Appearance: A youngish man in about his late 20s. He has long, waist-length wild and spiky white hair. About 6 feet fall, extremely slender to the point of bordering malnourishment with pale brown skin due to limited exposure to sunlight. He has dark circles around his eyes due to years of extreme lack of sleep with small wing-shapes tattoos under his eyes. He elects not to wait the traditional shinigami attire, instead opting to wear a monk’s robes in place of the standard uniform.

Personality: Quiet and tends to stick to himself if and when possible. He has an extreme dislike of making physical contact with others, as well as being within close proximity to them. This behavior gives him the perception of being “shy”, which in some regard is true, though it’s more a means to maintain his personal space.

History:

[Deckassified Central 46 Historical Investigation Record — Yatagarasu]

Most of his history is not a matter of public record, and as such is omitted from this file. That said he has offered to willing state that he was a fugitive at one point for having betrayed the Quincy Emperor YHWH somehow, though the specifics have not been revealed. It is said, however, that he simply refused to serve and acted on his own for the short duration among the Quincy ranks.

Furthermore it is stated that his status as a reformed Quincy is not the whole of his story. The man referring to himself as “Yatagarasu”, also states that in one lifetime or another he lived as a Hollow, possibly and Arrancar. However upon examination there were no traces of Hollow Reiatsu or anything to substantiate this claim, especially given his former Quincy status. He states though, that he’s has the memories of 10,000 lifetimes and has claimed to have died many more times than that. Neither the SRDI, Kidou Corps, and Central 46 have any records of an individual of this nature or anyone having experienced this many lifetimes as Yatagarasu has claimed. It is believed that this poor mental state is a result of having survived in the brink of death near the fringes of the Soul Society for many years.

Prolonged periods of time without socialization has been known to cause severe mental deterioration, especially in areas of language and memory. To some degree both seem fairly well intact, relatively speaking. However there are parts that seem like they’ve been reduced to shambles of what they should normally. Observations will continue regarding his mental state according to the Kidou Corps commander.

Despite that, his skills as well as information kept from his time as a Quincy— even if severely outdated — has been deemed useful to permit him limited standing within Gotei. As such, he as been designated a seat marked with a negative number, specifically negative ten as per an unusual request. His affiliation with the division will be limited, and he will mostly act independently of the Division and to some extent Gotei as a whole, provided that he remains under constant surveillance until such time that he has proven himself a true ally.
word count: 531

One who calls upon the ocean never expects the tsunami.
For beckoning the rains, also tempts the hurricane.
When simple kindling begs the wildfire,
A furious inferno to devour the lands.
And to say a prayer is to provoke the wrath of God.
Know ye not your foolishness?

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Re: [Thirteenth Division -10th Seat] Yatagarasu

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:05 am

[Approval Pending]

Zanpakutou: Zetsriel
Sealed state appearance: Data Access Denied

Shikai:

Name: Zetsriel
Release Command: Cry for Me
Inner World: Data Access Denied

Spirit Appearance: Data Corrupted

Shikai Appearence: Data Access Denied

Shikai Description: Data Access Denied

Ability: Illuminous Altherri
Element: Light
Type: Passive.
Description: The user summons a mass of hyper-condensed reishi which takes on the form of crystallized raven feathers. These crystals can be manipulated telekinetically, which allows them to be fired like bullets, or thousands of knives, or even clumped together to be used as shields.
  • The density and strength of the feathers is affected by the amount of energy put into them.
    • The more energy used, the harder and sharper they become.
    • The less used the softer and duller they become.
    • The range of strength equals between that of diamonds and actually feathers.
  • The number of feathers that can be summoned is also equal to the amount of power used.
    • The amount of feathers that can be summoned is scaled in terms of Kidou.
    • 100 feathers are produced for each level of power up to level 30, for a maximum of 3000.
    • 500 feathers are produced for each level of power from level 31 to 60, for a maximum of 30,000
    • 1000 feathers are produced for every level of power from level 61 to 99, for a maximum of 99,000.
    • A maximum level of 100 is possible and can be used to create a maximum of 100,000 feathers.

Ability: The Defend
Type: Passive.
Description: The user forms a wall of hyper condensed reiashi in order to form barriers of various shapes and sizes at Will.
  • The strength and size of the barriers are scaled in terms of Kidou (1-100). The size of the barrier can range anywhere between 1-30 meters (.3m/level).
  • Multiple barriers can be created simultaneously.
  • Feathers created by “Illuminous Altherri” can be used to create the barriers.
    • In this case, the number of feathers is reduced by the level of power times 100. Therefore a maximum strength barrier would require 99,000 feathers.
    • Furthermore feathers used for the barriers will instantaneously warp to the user and release their stored energy to form said barrier.
  • Barriers can be used to form platforms in the air for the user to stand on, etc.

Ability: Nulla Omnis
Type: Active.
Description: The user triggers a violent and potentially catastrophic disruption of ambient reishi. This creates violent explosions of spiritual energy over a given vicinity (30m).
  • The power and intensity of the explosions is scaled in terms of Kidou (1-100).
  • Feathers created by “Illuminous Alltherri” can be used to trigger explosions.
    • However in this case the number of feathers used is reduced by the level of power times 100.
    • Furthermore feathers are capable of triggering these effects from within 10m of their location.
    • In the wake of this event, the requisite number of feathers will instantaneous warp to vicinity of the leading feather and will release their stored energy creating a massive chain reaction.
    • Alternatively, the feathers can transfer energy between each other upon dissipating and releasing stored energy in the form of beams of light resembling cero.
Ability: Pure / Pure Pulse
Type: Active
Description: The user forces a concentration of Reishi around their blade or limbs, creating a surge of light energy. This coalesced light energy can greatly increase the offensive and destructive potential of the affected areas. If so desired, the user may electively discharge the stored energy in the form of a pulse, explosive blast, or a beam of energy.
  • The strength and intensity of this ability is scaled in terms of Kidou (1-100).
  • The duration of this ability is also scaled in terms of Kidou, but inversely so.
    • The duration of this is the level divided 50 for levels 100-51 (rounded down).
    • The duration of this ability is the level divided by 10 for levels 50-21 (rounded down).
    • The duration of this ability is the level divided by 1 for levels 24-11.
    • The duration of this ability is the level divided by .1 for levels 10 and below.
  • Feathers created by “Illuminous Altherri” can be used to create the condensation of light energy.
    • In this case the number of feathers is reduced by the level of power times 100.
    • If used for “Pure” feathers will instantaneously warp to the user and release their energy, which can then be directly wherever necessary.
  • In terms of discharging stored energy, the strength of this specific effect is influenced by the duration of the ability. As such it will decay over time.
    • For levels 100-50 the rate of decay is 50 per post.
    • For levels 49-11 the rate of decay is 10 per post.
    • There is no decay or levels 10 and below.
    • Decay happens the instant the effects become active.
    • Given this, the discharge becomes impossible to be used on the same post in which the effects of pure will dissipate.
  • Discharging the energy will immediately end the effects of “Pure” for everything above level 10.

RP Only Ability

Ability: Living Echo
Type: Passive
Description: Allows the user to transfer their memories to those that come in contact with the user or their reiatsu.
These memories act as the target’s own memories and have the extremely rare but immensely dangerous side effect of erasing the target’s own memories should they possess an especially frail mind. This has only ever occurred once for a target that wasn’t willing to lose their self to this process. As such, for virtually everyone, this ability simply shares the user’s memories with those they wish to share them with.

Supplanted memories, however, can activate within the new host body at any time and allow the user to live on in the new host body should the original die. This creates what is referred to as “pseudo-reincarnation”. As stated before, it is rare that this will happen within an unwilling host. Instead, a host body must willingly forfeit their mind in order for there to be any guarantee of this process occurring, and the side effect taking becoming active.
Last edited by XIII on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1032

XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

[Thirteenth Division -10th Seat] Yatagarasu

Post by XIII » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Thirteenth Division
RankSoul Level
-10th52
Zanpakutou
Zetsriel

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [A+]

I can completely hide up to A+ reiatsu; mostly control S; partially control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with medium range, using less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 91 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 55 to 81 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 54 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
      • Bala Barrage -- at reduced effect
      • Cero uses less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled.
      • Cero techniques reach full potential and stability.

Zanjutsu [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. The blade starts to become an extension of my own body. If an expert leaves an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have learned several advanced techniques. At this level, the path from not even being able to butter toast to movements precise enough to shave the hair off an opponent's arm without breaking the skin -- or artfully butter toast with one's sword -- can clearly be seen.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Zanpakutou Mastery [B]

Bankai unlocked + 1 ability, first release mastered.
word count: 783

Return to “All Character Profiles”