[13th Division] Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles

Nilgathor
Kan: 83.65 

[13th Division] Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles

Post by Nilgathor » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Character Name: Ethririel Quel’shu Pheles
Chosen Faction: Shinigami

Appearance
Ethririel is a shapely young-looking lady with a fascinating figure and a height of five feet and eight inches. Her oval face is milky-white against the backdrop of her silky, knee-length brown hair. Amply blessed with a towering bosom, she has a thin waist upon a flowing bottom and long, slender porcelain-like legs.

Personality
While Ethririel is often calm, playful and jovial, she more often a domineering woman with a strong temperament. She is generally straightforward with her thoughts and thus, has little patience with scheming individuals. This, however, does not diminish her ability to recognise and react appropriately as the situation demands. Nevertheless, needing to be calculating riles her.
word count: 130
Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles
-for when they cry peace and safety, sudden destruction will come
Nilgathor

Re: [13th Division] Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles

Post by Nilgathor » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:40 am

Thirteenth Division, 4th Seat, 49
[Spar Event] Forest Meet - 4 CBS points
[Apocalyptic Wasteland] District Ten - 2 CBS points
[Mission: Crushing] I Met a Widow. - 3 CBS points

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [B]

I have now reached the start of the upper echelon in terms of spiritual power. Like my peers, performing high-level techniques in moderation before energy runs dry is the new standard. At this point low level techniques feels almost inconsequential, while mid-level techniques can be used almost excess before tiring.

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [B]

Being well above average in terms of endurance, I could definitely last all night long before breaking a sweat. A moderately high level of high intensity action would most likely slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [E]

Cannot control reiatsu at all, unless a device does it.
  • Cannot channel reiatsu.
  • Reiatsu A+ and up: Full reiatsu is channeled uncontrollably to whatever the character touches.
  • Cannot cast kidou or cero.

Zanjutsu [S]

Nearing the peak of my skills, I am now recognized as a Grandmaster of the art. Grandmasters have gone beyond mere training and techniques. Their full understanding of the art's theory allows insights that no lesser artist could conceive. Their body reacts as needed or desired with little, if any, thought required for any situation. This is not to say that they cannot be surprised by a clever tactic, but it is unlikely to be as effective, if at all, a second time. In terms of power, a touch can have the force of a bomb, merely sever a certain nerve, or devastate an area. An expert encountering this level of skill would wonder what just happened. "Did I ever actually learn the equivalent of buttering toast?" Maybe the grandmaster put on a blindfold and split a thousand rabbit hairs floating on the wind before breakfast. Where they would sensibly use a butter knife to butter the toast, which might be made of experts.

Hakuda [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. My knowledge of anatomy allows meto selectively disable parts of my opponent's body. If I leave an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have several advanced techniques.

Hohou [A]

I have now reached the master level. I have now proven myself capable of maintaining super-sonic speedsfor extended periods of time all while using the least amount of steps to achieve those movements. Further more I am capable of using closing or creating gaps, between myself and notably lesser opponents often before they are able to realize any movements were made. Additionally, my speed and reaction times are so great that even when hit I can retaliate almost immediately after making contact.

Zanpakutou Mastery [D]

First Release (Shikai/Res) unlocked + 1 ability.

Last edited by Nilgathor on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 652
Nilgathor

Re: [13th Division] Ethririel Quel'shu Pheles

Post by Nilgathor » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Zanpakutō
Asseiteki Guǎfù (圧制的 寡婦, Despotic Widow): Ethririel’s zanpakutō is a standard katana having a total length of 24' 1/4 inches. It has a faded black tsuba ringed with little faded black petals, and an equally faded black tsuka, which sports a single black petal on its silver-white kashira. Its habaki is also silver-white and the zanpakutō lies in a faded black scabbard.

Zanpakutō Spirit
Asseiteki Guǎfù takes the form of an Asian middle-aged woman whose pale white skin contrasts marvellously with her long black hair. The widow favours wearing red dresses and possesses an ice-cold disposition to everything around her, dominating her environment with her ironclad resolve as she wills them all to partake in her eternal wake.

Spirit World
Ethririel's inner world is a desolate land in constant dusk. Great mountain ranges ring the edges of her spirit world while a lone castle occupies the centre as its imposing watchtower with an extremely lifelike sculpture of a beast gazes down upon land. Smoke, like the aftermath of ruined civilisation, fills the atmosphere with an ever-depressing pressure.

Shikai: Its Release Command is persecute (責め苛む, Semesainamu). To release it, Ethririel must re-sheathe her sword first before saying the command. When Ethririel says the command, her sword changes appearance, elongating into a type of glaive that has a length over seven feet while its scabbard breaks into bits. Over three feet of blade intersects the pole above the midpoint at a spiral junction. The pole is thin and tapers into a spear end. The fragments of her scabbard form up on her forearms as slender, flexible gauntlets with muddy-brown patterns.

Lament (嘆く, Nageku): Ethririel’s Shikai boasts a visually deceptive weight that is equivalent to fifteen tons. Everything exposed to Asseiteki Guǎfù feels this mass, including Ethririel herself who escapes the effects with the aid of her accompanying armour of release. These gauntlets protect the user and allows her disregard the glaive’s burden. However, they drain her reserves at 3.5% at the beginning, increasing by 1.2% every turn after, while remaining only as durable as her own durability.

word count: 359

Return to “All Character Profiles”