[ Captain ] Akutagawa Atsushi

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:46 am

Name :AKUTAGAWA ATSUSHI.
Aliases :
SUBJUGATOR.
Lord Of The Atsushi Clan.
Head and Founder Of The Akuta CoOps.
Physical Age : 21 years old.
Physical Look : Akuta's physical features[ except for his face] are a refractive picture of what he actually looks underneath his large, sketchy attire. A fluttering white hair laced with silver, falling freely on his shoulders while cloaked above with a tattered kasa. Most of the time, his face is concealed by the silhouette of his kasa, letting his coruscating eye pupils to give off flash trails of crimson hued energy. Scarfing around his neck with a loose, tattered red piece of clothing, it layers even his chest and flap at wind's direction.

[attachment=0]c9081909991733d2572dd4b510baa77a.jpg[/attachment]
Reiatsu :
Color : A splash of light blue and red.
Form : N/A
Selfness : Akuta's selfness is but a myriad of interwoven personalities, spawned from the broken, traumatic childhood he was raised from. These personalities possesses varying forms, reiatsu hues, physical features, demeanors and abstract features, partially or entirely different from one another. However, the true personality, Akutagawa is a personality that coexists with all other personalities, carving away any mishaps and problems amongst other personalities. Each personality manifest based on a certain condition, environment or if willed by Akutagawa himself. Easily, the true personality holds great leadership, guiding and stage quality to even set things right between rivaling personality.

Biography : W.I.P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:23 am, edited 11 times in total. word count: 240

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Re: [ Vice-Captain ] Akutagawa Atsushi

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Thirteenth Division
RankSoul Level
Vice-Captain74
Zanpakutou
Amaterasu

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [A]

For where I am now, my power can only be measured in extremes. An attack using strength alone could knock back a larger opponent by over great distances, with lasting, potentially critical damage. As of now my attacks have become capable of toppling large buildings. Obviously my attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of them either . While, throwing something as heavy as a building could be effective in combat. I've become strong so strong that even the shockwaves my attack produce can destroy large buildings.

Durability [A]

Growing stronger still, I find myself eating most attacks for breakfast. In fact, I don't even wake up unless it to face heavy blows. All else will likely just glance off unless reinforced somehow. Those fighting against me with strength alone will find themselves at a standstill unless they're stronger.

Endurance [A]

I exist near the pinnacle of peak condition. It would take a lot of high intensity activity before I could even remotely feel tired. A monumental effort would be required to slow me down.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [A]

Expert no more, I am now recognizes as a master of the art. Masters are the best-trained in Zanjutsu. In fact, masters are so well versed in sword combat that most moves can be executed to devastating effect, leaving little option for defense to any who are not at least equal in skill. All of the basics and variations are applied with reflex-level spontaneity. Their understanding of the blade allows them to wield it to a greater extent than even their bare arms. Even a miss comes with enough precision graze the opponent's flesh. They know all of the art's theory and probably all of the advanced techniques, and begin to experiment with concepts to advance both.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Zanpakutou Mastery [A]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 3rd ability unlocked, 2nd ability mastered.
Last edited by PhoenixDayne on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 10 times in total. word count: 788

Spirited away, One strides on the axis of death and alongside despair. Knowledge isn't finite, Our limit is Us.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Re: [ Captain ] Akutagawa Atsushi

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:18 am

Zanpakuto
Amaterasu [千本. Mistress Of Infinite Suns • Goddess Of The sun] : Amaterasu is indifferent from one's regular katana. The cross guard of Akutagawa's dual soulcutters is awkwardly simple, however, it is rectangular. With a red hilt-wrapping, it curves slightly inorder to not perturb Akutagawa's swings.

Manifestations and VastLands : The inner-verse of his soulcutter gathers together several magnanimous entities of incomprehensible sizes atop dry grounds and around active volcanoes. These entities bask underneath the radiance of the sun. Without knowing the meaning of this, Akutagawa serened himself from knowing the truth. Eventually, he'd deduce they are all physical Manifestations of the sun; hence, Sun-Gods.

Shikai :
Its effects are triggered by the command; “Scorch” [焦げた. Kogeta]

Shikai Special Ability : In its shikai, Amaterasu blades exudes astonishing levels of heats and heated particles, bringing the blades' form to a plasmic state. When such is established, Akutagawa has the right to establish a link with Amaterasu's several suns. This link is known as Edolas' Blaze.
When used; Akutagawa's eyes are ashed away, leaving behind ever-flickering embers and soul-ash.
One - Shinjitsu. [焦げた. Edolas' Truth] is the reward for his lost eyesight. He'd perceive the the infrared spectrum and warp through it to achieve an amazing degree of perception -a gift for viewing the temperature variation around him[Environment, Objects and creatures] in 360°. He can detect the bodily heat of realistic matter, casually noticing what is and what isn't real, more precisely with Frictional Awareness.
This extends to being capable of seeing within obstructions; buildings, bunkers, etceteras and beyond it.
- Frictional Awareness : Atsushi can perceive the slight heat build-up caused by friction at a molecular level - which permits him to perceive the movement of things much earlier in a style that's mistaken for premonition or foresight. This isn't passive but one, Akutagawa must activate himself. As denoted by the Alpha & Omega symbols which appears when this is activated.

Two - Hai.[焦げ. Edolas' Ashes] Primordially, Akutagawa is able to only see the path and ends of heat. Fully comprehending such, he's now able to control heated particles to outstanding level so far it isn't cooled or below the temperature for control.
Usually, Akutagawa employs the use of ash, which constantly his blades and cranial sockets emits[It isn't limited to just ash], allowing him diversity over his abilities.
• Temperature for control - 30°C and above.[Sentients not included]
• He can alter the shapes/sharpness of these ashes.
• He can tune the temperature so far it isn't rendered incontrollable by cooling it subtly.
• When inhaled, it burns from the inside.
• This heated particles can harden Instantaneously, becoming as dense as metals or even beyond.
Three - Setsuzoku.[接続. Edolas' Bond] is a gift from akutagawa to a companion. Simply put, Akutagawa can share his abilities with another; wholly acting as a backup to aid his comrades. Not only does the comrade become resistant to the heat of amaterasu, he receives abilities Akutagawa dictates. However, this is only possible after certain conditions have been reached. This isn't just doable with sentient matter, even non-sentient objects.

DETAILS & LIMITATIONS
• Shinjitsu

- This, when restricted to just 50m doesn't drain at all.
- For every metre increase, he'd expend 0.1% his reiatsu. The extendable range limit is 120m.
- It incurs a continuous drain of 0.5%. However, once he triggers the effect of the Frictional Awareness; which is denoted by an Alpha & Omega sign on both eyes - the drain rate skyrockets to 1.5%% per post.
- There's an additional drain of 0.1% per metre increase.

• Hai

- Ashes or any other controllable particles can not extend beyond 50m.
- Activating this skill drains 1.5% of Atsushi's spiritual energy.
- Speed of particles is two levels below Atsushi's.
- Temporarily, it'd be reduced to a level by expending 1.5% of his reiatsu for two posts or match Atsushi's speed by offering 3% of his reiatsu.
- Total mass of ashes/controllable-matters cannot exceed a ton.
- Giving consciousness to his particles via Setsuzoku; these particles act on their own accord as if alive.
- The link and strength of these particles depends on the reiatsu invested.
- It'd match kido #n if the equivalent reiatsu is spent.[Specifically, it'd be as potent as Atsushi's highest Kido]
• Setsuzoku

- Firstly, the benefits of having Atsushi's skill is; the effect of one's skills/abilities are doubled whilst only draining the normal amount. As you might have thought, yes, Akutagawa's reiatsu is released/expended to amp said technique.
- Each ability Akutagawa issues over, the reiatsu cost are shared equally.
- The adverse effects of any ability can be limitedly shifted away, e.g. Shinjitsu would cost only an eye, though, this'd revert when unlinked.
- The cost for having Setsuzoku is; An attempt to betray Atsushi would cause the traitor to burn from inside out.
- They aren't totally exempted from the adverse effect of any technique; if they were to be given access to Shinjitsu, certainly an eye would be lost.

Ability Four : Moeru. [ 燃える. Char/Burn Away] : Grasping the concept of "Control And Amplification", he can alter the vastness of heat/heat energy, control the direction/flow/movement of ambient heat energies and amplify its strength and quantity. The application of this is called Assimilation & Emission.
Sesshu. [摂取. Assimilate.] is the assimilation/trapping of ambient heat energy.

• His blades/body can assimilate/trap heat, building or increasing the hotness of Akutagawa's body or blades without affecting their forms immediately.
• Call-out Phrase; Moeru.
• Starting temperature; 500°C.
• Peak Temperature; 2000°C.
• It increases by 500°C when issued.
• When that occurs, Atsushi loses 2.5% of his spiritual energy.
• Increase in temperature leads to an increase in exhaustion rate.
• The gradual dehydration wrinkles Atsushi's skin at every increase. Eventually, his body would burn into ashes at a steady pace, starting from his fingers.[This occurs if he peaks the temperature].
• The process of his body burning into ashes is termed "Ashing/Charring".
• For maintenance; at base-500°C, it depletes 0.5% of his reiatsu per post.
• It increases by 0.5% anytime the temperature is increased.
Kai. [解放. Emit] : Basically, the release and amplification of trapped and ambient heat energy over a fixed range.
This occurs in several ways;
• He can release squalls/waves of flames, wave of energy, etcetera.
• From any surface/part of his weapon and body, he can emit balls, waves and beams of condensed heat energy.
• Each kick, swing, punch- launches forward waves of flames or energy.
• The potency of each attack can be as powerful as Akutagawa's highest Kido.
• If potency is equals kido #1's; energy percentage deducted is 0.15%. Kido #2 = 0.3%, etc.

Iten. [移転. Transfer] : This transfers heat energy or heat itself from a location to another. He'd transfer trapped heat into the environment, spontaneously heating the environment.
• Since the transferral occurs much more at about 5m; the heat around him climbs 1000°C, transmogrifying the ground into a pool of lava and melting anything touched.
• Range; 50m.
• Effect; Burning sensation and hyperthermia.
• Minimum temperature : 80°C
• Peak degree : 200°C
• For every 10°C increase, 0.3% reiatsu is deducted.

When insanely focused/charged, explosions/Detonations occur spontaneously.
• Destructiveness varies with charge time and reiatsu imbued.
• At the basic and barely charged level;
•• Potency = Kidou 1-33.
•• Reiatsu percentage per potency= 0.15%
•• Charge time = 1s per Potency.
• At mid charged level ;
•• Potency = Kidou 34-66
•• Reiatsu percentage per Potency= 0.15%
•• Meaning 5.5% for a Kido 34 as a base for mid charged levels. I.e 35 = 5.1%, 36 = 5.4%, etcetera.
•• Charge time = 1s per potency.
• At highly charged level ;
•• Potency = Kidou 67-99.
•• Reiatsu percentage per potency = 0.15%
•• Meaning 10.05% for a Kido 67 as the base for highly charged levels.
•• Charge time = 1s per potency.

• Range = 50m
• The most basic explosives are mostly for repulsive effect and possesses mild burning effect.
word count: 1340

Return to “All Character Profiles”